Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, that was certainly one way to do it. Rio didn't hesitate to jump down into the kitchen, ready to hunt down the little elf (if she really was an elf after all) best he could. "Granny!" He called. "I wanna apologize for what Kit said earlier. Your food's the best!" Please show up, please show up...

@Jeremi @Takumi @Lucky @dark @Kaykay

Most of the house elves shook in fear and screamed running around whichever way. Only one among them stood its ground. "Whatta ya want?" Granny asked irritated as she was stirring around in a pot over the fire. "Eeeh, food's not ready yet, can't guess the secret ingredient yet."

@Yun Lee @Takumi @Lucky @dark @Kaykay

“Oh! Oh! Ms McGonagall! What’s does that...man mean by subterfuge? In any case, it would be best to directly confront her, yes? Although maybe one person could do it first so she lets her guard down or so the others won’t fall into a trap. I’m not a very good thinker, so take my suggestion with a grain of salt...”
As she came forward, Melody chipperly put her hand up, and quite loudly stated her statement at first, but after her question to McGongall, she suddenly went shy all of a sudden, although excitement and fear were clearly in her eyes. So they were confronting the headmaster, huh? Well, Melody was in the mood to fire off a few spells or two, and she gripped her wand tightly while likely silently muttering what was maybe a healing spell. She leaned over to the closest person, and said,
“Excuse me, Who is that man again? His campiness is kind of freaking me out..”
@Jeremi @Donder172

"Going in quietly." Professor McGonagall replied. "And that man is Funny Valentine, though you might have known him as Professor Fantasma."

Speaking of Funny was leaning towards the door trying to listen in. "..." Suddenly a creature emerged behind him.

The bunny eared creature gave the door a solid punch that hit it off its hinges. It lingered around for a bit before vanishing again "I believe we do not have to worry about our dear headmistress."

The sickly saccharin office Dolores Umbridge was empty. The color pink was overwhelming and the pictures of cats on the back wall ended up being creepy rather than cute. "It appears she's not around." Funny replied as he stepped inside.​

@MelodyMeister @Donder172

"I can guess it another time, Granny. We need to go. Now." Uhh...um... "I found a place that can admire your cooking the way it deserves! No more Umbridge or ungrateful students to serve anymore! But we have to go now, before it's too late!"

Well, that was certainly one way to do it. Rio didn't hesitate to jump down into the kitchen, ready to hunt down the little elf (if she really was an elf after all) best he could. "Granny!" He called. "I wanna apologize for what Kit said earlier. Your food's the best!" Please show up, please show up...

Kit jumped down after him, brushing himself off before speaking up. "Rio's right Granny! I'm really sorry for what I said, you were right, you're a treasure to us! Will you come talk to us?" he called.

Most of the house elves shook in fear and screamed running around whichever way. Only one among them stood its ground. "Whatta ya want?" Granny asked irritated as she was stirring around in a pot over the fire. "Eeeh, food's not ready yet, can't guess the secret ingredient yet."

"Going in quietly." Professor McGonagall replied. "And that man is Funny Valentine, though you might have known him as Professor Fantasma."

Speaking of Funny was leaning towards the door trying to listen in. "..." Suddenly a creature emerged behind him.

The bunny eared creature gave the door a solid punch that hit it off its hinges. It lingered around for a bit before vanishing again "I believe we do not have to worry about our dear headmistress."

The sickly saccharin office Dolores Umbridge was empty. The color pink was overwhelming and the pictures of cats on the back wall ended up being creepy rather than cute. "It appears she's not around." Funny replied as he stepped inside.​

"I can guess it another time, Granny. We need to go. Now." Uhh...um... "I found a place that can admire your cooking the way it deserves! No more Umbridge or ungrateful students to serve anymore! But we have to go now, before it's too late!"

Kit hoped that he wasn't part of those "ungrateful students" Rio mentioned.

"Y-Yes Granny, we need to go. Please? I'm really sorry for what I said ealier, and we all want to help you get to this really nice place as soon as possible." he really was sorry for hurting her feelings, but Kit was rather surprised with himself with how easily the half-lie Rio made up came out of his mouth.

@Jeremi @Yun Lee @Lucky @dark @Kaykay

❝ Guess this is the calm before the storm, huh? ❞ Julius sounded a tad relieved that Umbridge wasn't around. Surely they had to encounter her at some point, but knowing what kind of things were happening at Hogwarts... he felt anxious on what could possibly happen next. ❝ So what exactly are we going to do from here? Search the room perhaps? ❞

@Jeremi @MelodyMeister @Donder172

Kit jumped down after him, brushing himself off before speaking up. "Rio's right Granny! I'm really sorry for what I said, you were right, you're a treasure to us! Will you come talk to us?" he called.

Kit hoped that he wasn't part of those "ungrateful students" Rio mentioned.

"Y-Yes Granny, we need to go. Please? I'm really sorry for what I said ealier, and we all want to help you get to this really nice place as soon as possible." he really was sorry for hurting her feelings, but Kit was rather surprised with himself with how easily the half-lie Rio made up came out of his mouth.

Skeletor had other plans. Aiming his Havoc staff towards Granny and started to fire a stream of concentrated magical energy that made the little house elf scream in pain.

@Yun Lee @Lucky @dark @Kaykay @Takumi

❝ Guess this is the calm before the storm, huh? ❞ Julius sounded a tad relieved that Umbridge wasn't around. Surely they had to encounter her at some point, but knowing what kind of things were happening at Hogwarts... he felt anxious on what could possibly happen next. ❝ So what exactly are we going to do from here? Search the room perhaps? ❞

@Jeremi @MelodyMeister @Donder172

"A blessing in disguise," Professor McGonagall responded. "Perhaps we can find something that could give us a hint as to where she is storing her magics. Whatever is holding up this illusion needs a conduit to maintain it. Umbridge alone does not posses such raw magical talent. Look for anything that seems like it doesn't belong."

Harry was still not really up to snuff due to his continues torture and decided to sit down in Umbridge's chair to rest for a moment.

@Donder172 @MelodyMeister @Gummi Bunnies

"No!" What the Hell?! Rio grabbed the little house elf and pulled her away from the blast. "We need to keep her alive!" He never thought any plan could be crazier than Ross' scheme to have Kit discover Sandra's corpse, but hey. He never thought he had died nine times and was really someone else under an illusion either. At this point a revelation that space apes were behind everything would not faze him that much.

"No!" What the Hell?! Rio grabbed the little house elf and pulled her away from the blast. "We need to keep her alive!" He never thought any plan could be crazier than Ross' scheme to have Kit discover Sandra's corpse, but hey. He never thought he had died nine times and was really someone else under an illusion either. At this point a revelation that space apes were behind everything would not faze him that much.

"You fool!" Skeletor blasted Rio with his staff to push him away from Granny. "We need pain to jump start her memory! Pain and magic! Two things I excel at!" With that short respite out of the way he continued to fire towards Granny.

Gentiana appeared behind Rio and helped him up from the floor. "While barbaric and cruel...it has to be done this way. If you do not trust him then trust my words."

@Takumi @Lucky @dark @Kaykay @Yun Lee

Rio crashed to the ground, groaning in pain. Damn it...that just didn't seem right at all! Sure, Granny had her flaws, but he never wished any harm on the poor thing. "...if you say so," he mumbled as Gentiana helped him up. All he could really do was watch and wait for...whatever Granny really was to reawaken inside her.

"You fool!" Skeletor blasted Rio with his staff to push him away from Granny. "We need pain to jump start her memory! Pain and magic! Two things I excel at!" With that short respite out of the way he continued to fire towards Granny.

Gentiana appeared behind Rio and helped him up from the floor. "While barbaric and cruel...it has to be done this way. If you do not trust him then trust my words."

Rio crashed to the ground, groaning in pain. Damn it...that just didn't seem right at all! Sure, Granny had her flaws, but he never wished any harm on the poor thing. "...if you say so," he mumbled as Gentiana helped him up. All he could really do was watch and wait for...whatever Granny really was to reawaken inside her.

Kit went over to help Rio up, giving a heated glare at Skeletor the whole while.

"I don't care what you excel at, don't you ever do that to Rio again." he spat, before glancing to the older Myre with furrowed brows. Rio may or may not be his brother, but what Skeletor did was uncalled for.

Glancing up at Gentiana, Kit grumbled, "Barbaric and cruel is right."

Kit went over to help Rio up, giving a heated glare at Skeletor the whole while.

"I don't care what you excel at, don't you ever do that to Rio again." he spat, before glancing to the older Myre with furrowed brows. Rio may or may not be his brother, but what Skeletor did was uncalled for.

Glancing up at Gentiana, Kit grumbled, "Barbaric and cruel is right."

Skeletor laughed at Kit's threats. "Nyehahahaha, and do what! Stain my boots with your tears? Now keep quiet! I am harnessing real magic here! Something that you would never understand!" As this was going on Granny was convulsing on the floor from all the pain. "Yes, yes! Let the pain spark alive your memory you feeble little creature! Let it course through every inch of your body and touch you in your very soul! Or is this what you actually are? A slave to others with no real power? Wake. Up!"

It looked like between the energy swirling into her had finally killed the poor house elf as it laid silently on the floor. Then suddenly she gasped back into life and the group could see that she was changing. They could hear the cracking of bone and sinew as the house elves frame started to twist and extend. Unlike the others who only seemed to be trapped in an illusion, whoever Granny was had been changed on a fundamental level. "It's working! It's working!" Skeletor exclaimed in excitement watching his magic do the trick. Granny's frame continued to change into the slender form of a tall pale woman.

Wait...what was that on her head? "She's magnificen-!" Skeletor didn't have time to finish his sentence as he in turn was blasted with powerful arcane magic that sent him crashing into a nearby wall.

"That...will be enough...of that."
The woman panted in response getting up as a black dress started to take form around her. "While your choice was...unorthodox. It seems I have been rescued from that wrinkly prison." She now turned to face the others with a wicked grin on her face. All three of them, in fact.

"Now how can Hecate, the Goddess of magic and witchcraft repay you? Keep in mind I deplore being indebted to a mortal, so I prefer it to be something I can repay back quick like."

@Takumi @Yun Lee @Lucky @dark @Kaykay

Ian Miles

Ian didn't even blink at the strange women, having to resign that his life was weird enough as it was. " It's three-fold. If there is a way to help us restore our memory, break this illusion we are in and assist in the battle against the big bad, that would be helpful. I imagine as a goddess of magic and witchcraft, you can do all three."

@Takumi @Yun Lee @dark @Kaykay @Jeremi

Last edited:
"Thanks for that, Kit," Rio said, before watching Granny-er, Hecate, apparently, take her true form. Woah. "Uhhhhhhhh..." He had no idea what to ask, but it looked like Ian got to it. "...yeah, what he said. Please." Which head do I even look at?

Ian Miles

Ian didn't even blink at the strange women, having to resign that his life was weird enough as it was. " It's three-fold. If there is a way to help us restore our memory, break this illusion we are in and assist in the battle against the big bad, that would be helpful. I imagine as a goddess of magic and witchcraft, you can do all three."

@Takumi @Yun Lee @dark @Kaykay @Jeremi

"Thanks for that, Kit," Rio said, before watching Granny-er, Hecate, apparently, take her true form. Woah. "Uhhhhhhhh..." He had no idea what to ask, but it looked like Ian got to it. "...yeah, what he said. Please." Which head do I even look at?

"It's been many eons since mortals came to grovel and worship me. I have missed how good it feels. So different from just using my name in an incantation,"
She responded. "The final one I would have done with out any question, but the first two perhaps I can help with." She started doing incantations in a long dead language as her hands glowed a dark purple. "Magics of this scale needs an anchor." She finally replied. "I believe I know where to locate it. While I am a Goddess I am not yet at my full strength, but I can still do a simple tracking spell. Because despite everything my name still holds power you can not comprehend."

Skeletor meanwhile had dislodged himself from the wall he had been thrown into. "Impressive magics, if we didn't need you I'd be more than welcome to humble you."

Hecate laughed at Skeletor. "Please! I would crush you like the little bug you truly are! Now..." She turned to face the others. "If you all will follow me then I can hold up my end of the bargain."

Rio was more than happy to follow Hecate (albeit a little shaky still from Skeletor's attack), ready to see who he really was. He was actually kind of excited to find out at this point, hoping whoever he was was powerful like their professors.

Skeletor laughed at Kit's threats. "Nyehahahaha, and do what! Stain my boots with your tears? Now keep quiet! I am harnessing real magic here! Something that you would never understand!" As this was going on Granny was convulsing on the floor from all the pain. "Yes, yes! Let the pain spark alive your memory you feeble little creature! Let it course through every inch of your body and touch you in your very soul! Or is this what you actually are? A slave to others with no real power? Wake. Up!"

It looked like between the energy swirling into her had finally killed the poor house elf as it laid silently on the floor. Then suddenly she gasped back into life and the group could see that she was changing. They could hear the cracking of bone and sinew as the house elves frame started to twist and extend. Unlike the others who only seemed to be trapped in an illusion, whoever Granny was had been changed on a fundamental level. "It's working! It's working!" Skeletor exclaimed in excitement watching his magic do the trick. Granny's frame continued to change into the slender form of a tall pale woman.

Wait...what was that on her head? "She's magnificen-!" Skeletor didn't have time to finish his sentence as he in turn was blasted with powerful arcane magic that sent him crashing into a nearby wall.

"That...will be enough...of that."
The woman panted in response getting up as a black dress started to take form around her. "While your choice was...unorthodox. It seems I have been rescued from that wrinkly prison." She now turned to face the others with a wicked grin on her face. All three of them, in fact.

"Now how can Hecate, the Goddess of magic and witchcraft repay you? Keep in mind I deplore being indebted to a mortal, so I prefer it to be something I can repay back quick like."

@Takumi @Yun Lee @Lucky @dark @Kaykay

Kit wasn't sure of he should feel as satisfied as he did when Skeletor was blasted by magic, but he couldn't help the twitch at the corner of his mouth as it tried to form into a pleased grin.

Turning his head back to Rio he smiled. "No problem Rio, it was uncalled for what he did, but it's good to see him get a taste of his own medicine in a way." he responded, helping keep the older Myre on his feet if he needed it.

@Jeremi @Yun Lee @Lucky @Kaykay @dark

Funny gave Rolien a pleasant smile. "Child, if we succeed I wont have to see anyone of you ever again." As they walked through the halls they felt a very similar feeling to the others where any students or other faculty member they walked past didn't seem to pay them no attention.

"Phantoms..."
McGonagall mumbled to herself. Soon enough they found themselves by the office door of Dolores Umbridge.

"Shall we just barge in, or will there be any subterfuge involved?" Funny asked the group.
"What will happen when... we become 'ourselves' again? Will we just get home...? What if some want to stay and learn...?" Rolien asked Funny. "Maybe we should... knock on the door...?"
Going in quietly." Professor McGonagall replied. "And that man is Funny Valentine, though you might have known him as Professor Fantasma."

The sickly saccharin office Dolores Umbridge was empty. The color pink was overwhelming and the pictures of cats on the back wall ended up being creepy rather than cute. "It appears she's not around." Funny replied as he stepped inside.
"What are you doing, Fu-" before she could finish her sentence, the bunny creature appeared. Causing her to jump backward in surprise. Rolien was hesitant to enter the room. "Maybe he is hiding..."

"A blessing in disguise," Professor McGonagall responded. "Perhaps we can find something that could give us a hint as to where she is storing her magics. Whatever is holding up this illusion needs a conduit to maintain it. Umbridge alone does not posses such raw magical talent. Look for anything that seems like it doesn't belong."

Harry was still not really up to snuff due to his continues torture and decided to sit down in Umbridge's chair to rest for a moment.
"Well... I don't know... all those pictures seem... so weird..." Rolien answered to McGonagall.

“What in the actual fu..Ah, never Mind! Better get to business!”
Melody ducked her head and made a stunned look at the man, but then shaked it off, much like how she shrugged at the sight of what seemed to be Harry Potter. It was time for business after all, and Melody couldn’t simply wait for what they call the breaking of the cycle to end. She remained outside the room for a bit, to see if anything was off, and then slowly made her way in.

Immediately after slowly walking in, she began to jog around the room, looking for anything off, checking drawers, skimming through books, the like. After briefly checking through the left side, she had found nothing suspicious, but she pocketed a few small things or so.
“There’s no luck in the left side of this creepy room, I’ve found those black quill things, a chocolate cake and a big magic-y orb thingy, that’s about it!”
@Jeremi @Donder172 @Gummi Bunnies @Team Umbridge

Last edited:
“What in the actual fu..Ah, never Mind! Better get to business!”
Melody ducked her head and made a stunned look at the man, but then shaked it off, much like how she shrugged at the sight of what seemed to be Harry Potter. It was time for business after all, and Melody couldn’t simply wait for what they call the breaking of the cycle to end. She remained outside the room for a bit, to see if anything was off, and then slowly made her way in.

Immediately after slowly walking in, she began to jog around the room, looking for anything off, checking drawers, skimming through books, the like. After briefly checking through the left side, she had found nothing suspicious, but she pocketed a few small things or so.
“There’s no luck in the left side of this creepy room, I’ve found those black quill things, a chocolate cake and a big magic-y orb thingy, that’s about it!”
@Jeremi @Donder172 @Gummi Bunnies @Team Umbridge

"And that, is the only thing you will find."
In the doorway to the office stood none other than Dolores Umbridge. "Who gave you permission to enter my office unannounced?" She spoke in a calm and friendly manner but it was clear to the people gathered that there was a sinister undercurrent to it.

"It is over, Dolores."
Professor McGongagall was the first to speak up. "You and your plans are going to be undone."

Umbridge chuckled. "Oh whatever do you mean my dear?" It was now that she spotted Harry in her chair. "Deary me. You seem to have removed my property to somewhere it doesn't belong." Before she could say anything else McGonagall aimed her wand and sent a paralyzing spell towards Umbridge...but to no effect. "Really now? Resorting to violence? Don't you think I hadn't put in precautions? No magic can hurt me in this place." With a wave of her hand she shoved McGonagall into a nearby bookshelf. "I on the other hand am the magic."

@Gummi Bunnies @MelodyMeister @Donder172

Rio was more than happy to follow Hecate (albeit a little shaky still from Skeletor's attack), ready to see who he really was. He was actually kind of excited to find out at this point, hoping whoever he was was powerful like their professors.

Wasting no time the group made their way into the main hall to follow Hecate to wherever her seeking spell lead them. However they didn't get far when they heard the sound of glass breaking behind them. Another one of those demons was no behind them. Looking through the window they could see a horde of them closing in like a crashing wave on to rocks. "I will stall them." Gentiana finally replied. "You need to follow Hecate and end this illusion."

Skeletor didn't need much convincing. "We will honor your sacrifice by freeing ourselves from the shackles of this place!" Altruism never looked good on anyone, he silently thought to himself.

"It won't be a sacrifice if we hurry!" Rio yelled as he rushed behind Hecate. He really was unsure about leaving Gentiana, but if they were going to stop this, they needed all the help they could. Besides, wasn't she the one who created the blizzard? She'd be fine.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back