Status
Not open for further replies.
"And that, is the only thing you will find." In the doorway to the office stood none other than Dolores Umbridge. "Who gave you permission to enter my office unannounced?" She spoke in a calm and friendly manner but it was clear to the people gathered that there was a sinister undercurrent to it.

"It is over, Dolores."
Professor McGongagall was the first to speak up. "You and your plans are going to be undone."

Umbridge chuckled. "Oh whatever do you mean my dear?" It was now that she spotted Harry in her chair. "Deary me. You seem to have removed my property to somewhere it doesn't belong." Before she could say anything else McGonagall aimed her wand and sent a paralyzing spell towards Umbridge...but to no effect. "Really now? Resorting to violence? Don't you think I hadn't put in precautions? No magic can hurt me in this place." With a wave of her hand she shoved McGonagall into a nearby bookshelf. "I on the other hand am the magic."

Melody screamed and backed away to the wall, and pointed her wand at Dolores in defensive instinct. Everything that was happened, it was all so ridiculous and unbelievable, but yet, it was true. Dolores even took down McGonagall, and that was scary.
“Pro-property?! W-what person would say th-that?!...Stay away from us, Umbridge, I’m warning you!”
Still shaking from the shock, Melody acted swiftly, and threw the glassy orb thing at Umbridge’s feet, very likely shattering it. Then, she looked around the room in panic, if she was immune to magic, then she’ll have to do it the old fashioned way.
“Come on, come on! There HAS to be a sharp object or a weapon somewhere! *Accio Door!*”
Well, Umbridge had to open a door to get in and summoned objects are pretty dang fast...but that was very risky, and very much probably won’t work.
@Jeremi

"It won't be a sacrifice if we hurry!" Rio yelled as he rushed behind Hecate. He really was unsure about leaving Gentiana, but if they were going to stop this, they needed all the help they could. Besides, wasn't she the one who created the blizzard? She'd be fine.

@Jeremi @Takumi @Lucky @dark @Kaykay

As they continued onward they felt a cold chill on their backs. Turning around they could see that the hallway had been completely blocked by ice, making to difficult for anyone to get through. "We are not far now." Hecate replied to them. "It's so close I can almost taste it."

@Yun Lee @Takumi @Lucky @dark @Kaykay

Melody screamed and backed away to the wall, and pointed her wand at Dolores in defensive instinct. Everything that was happened, it was all so ridiculous and unbelievable, but yet, it was true. Dolores even took down McGonagall, and that was scary.
“Pro-property?! W-what person would say th-that?!...Stay away from us, Umbridge, I’m warning you!”
Still shaking from the shock, Melody acted swiftly, and threw the glassy orb thing at Umbridge’s feet, very likely shattering it. Then, she looked around the room in panic, if she was immune to magic, then she’ll have to do it the old fashioned way.
“Come on, come on! There HAS to be a sharp object or a weapon somewhere! *Accio Door!*”
Well, Umbridge had to open a door to get in and summoned objects are pretty dang fast...but that was very risky, and very much probably won’t work.
@Jeremi

Umbridge looked annoyed at the now broken glass orb at her feet. "Destroying school property? I'm afraid that I'm going to have to punish yo-!" The door hit Umbridge like a freight train sending her flying towards her desk and hitting her head hard on the edge causing her to slump down on the floor with the door pinned over her.

Harry had gotten up from the chair to help Professor McGonagall and looked at Melody. "I think you're my new favorite person."

@Gummi Bunnies @Donder172 @MelodyMeister

Yep. Called it. Rio continued to follow behind Hecate, feeling apprehension amd excitement. He had no idea what would be waiting for him...or who would be waiting. Would he be some kind of monstrosity like Skeletor? A cool superhero like Gentiana? He had no clue, and that both scared amd excited him. He could be anyone!

...hopefully he was someone with this hair color though. Turquoise actually suited him pretty well.

@Jeremi @Takumi @Lucky @dark @Kaykay

Melody moved out of the way to avoid getting hit by the door, and cackled as she saw Umbridge get ‘owned’, by a door no less! But she only did that cackle for a second, and then looked serious again. She backed away with her eyes still on Umbridge, and still did so as she replied to Harry and McGonagall.
“It would be nice if someone tied her up. Ah! Mcgonagall, are you alright? A door can only do so much,yes? And I really can’t cast a stunning spell, and I’m strong enough to knock her out the concussion way.”
Melody somehow spoke ruthlessly and full of nervous energy, and looked at Umbridge with disgust.
“Are you really Harry Potter? I wasn’t so sure before, but I’m starting to get the feeling you are the real deal...Am I really getting praised by THE Harry Potter...?”
@Jeremi

"And that, is the only thing you will find." In the doorway to the office stood none other than Dolores Umbridge. "Who gave you permission to enter my office unannounced?" She spoke in a calm and friendly manner but it was clear to the people gathered that there was a sinister undercurrent to it.

"It is over, Dolores."
Professor McGongagall was the first to speak up. "You and your plans are going to be undone."

Umbridge chuckled. "Oh whatever do you mean my dear?" It was now that she spotted Harry in her chair. "Deary me. You seem to have removed my property to somewhere it doesn't belong." Before she could say anything else McGonagall aimed her wand and sent a paralyzing spell towards Umbridge...but to no effect. "Really now? Resorting to violence? Don't you think I hadn't put in precautions? No magic can hurt me in this place." With a wave of her hand she shoved McGonagall into a nearby bookshelf. "I on the other hand am the magic."

@Jeremi

"Mister Umbridge? What do you m-" before she finished, the spell was sent and McGonagall was shoved into a nearby bookshelf. Yelping in fear as she tries to hide behind Melody as she backed to the wall. Looking at her as she paniced as well. Making the young student panic only more.`

Umbridge looked annoyed at the now broken glass orb at her feet. "Destroying school property? I'm afraid that I'm going to have to punish yo-!" The door hit Umbridge like a freight train sending her flying towards her desk and hitting her head hard on the edge causing her to slump down on the floor with the door pinned over her.

Harry had gotten up from the chair to help Professor McGonagall and looked at Melody. "I think you're my new favorite person."

Melody moved out of the way to avoid getting hit by the door, and cackled as she saw Umbridge get ‘owned’, by a door no less! But she only did that cackle for a second, and then looked serious again. She backed away with her eyes still on Umbridge, and still did so as she replied to Harry and McGonagall.
“It would be nice if someone tied her up. Ah! Mcgonagall, are you alright? A door can only do so much,yes? And I really can’t cast a stunning spell, and I’m strong enough to knock her out the concussion way.”
Melody somehow spoke ruthlessly and full of nervous energy, and looked at Umbridge with disgust.
“Are you really Harry Potter? I wasn’t so sure before, but I’m starting to get the feeling you are the real deal...Am I really getting praised by THE Harry Potter...?”
Rolien was not fast enough to avoid the door and was hit by it. Falling on the ground, but not pinned down by the door.

Chapter 6 – Shattered dreams

”Yes, I’m the real Harry Potter, and yes, you are.” Melody’s idea of tying up Umbridge wasn’t a bad idea and with a quick Incarcerous spell from Professor McGonagall thin ropes emerged from her wand and wrapped around Umbridge leaving her prone and unconscious on the floor. Funny meanwhile felt gracious enough to help Rolien from her predicament and looked her over.

As he was doing that the rest of the group arrived into the office. “Granny, I presume?” Professor McGonagall asked as Hecate entered.

“Hecate, Goddess of magic and witchcraft, among others.”
The professor didn’t seem very phased by her statement or her appearance.

“Why of course you are. Where’s Gentiana?” McGonagall added looking at the group arriving.

“She will be with us momentarily,”
Skeletor replied not adding as why she wasn't with them right now.

Hecate meanwhile spared no time to look for whatever was keeping the illusion alive and stopped at the body of Umbridge. A golden locket caught her attention and she snapped it off the headmistresses’ neck and looked it over. What could she hold so dear that she kept it hidden on her person like that? Opening it up Hecate found…a picture of Dolores Umbridge staring back at her. “…I hope we can punish this woman severely when we’re done.” Nevertheless, the conduit was found and now the only thing left to do was to destroy it.
“In theory once this is destroyed the entire illusion will be shattered at its seams. Revealing your true selves as well as the location where we now find us. I’m not going to waste anybody’s time any longer.” Again, Hecate’s hands shone a dark purple and the necklace and its contents melted into scrap.

“…” She looked around awkwardly as nothing was happening. “Perhaps my magic was fault-”

Suddenly a stream of memories started to flow into the people gathered. Lost feelings, lost memories, lost lives. They were all coming back like a heavy torrent shooting into their heads. As that was happening the illusion on their bodies vanished as well, revealing their true selves. The entire castle itself was shaking at its foundations as the powerful illusions around them started to crumble.

The shock and trembling soon stopped only leaving behind a stunned silence that went on until Professor McGonagall broke the silence. “Are you…is everyone alright?” That was the question. With their memories and real bodies returned to them how was the group going to react to everything that had happened?​

Cast list:

@Glostechk as Adele Dumont?
@dark as Alcander Montanari?
@Blacksmith as Caleb Cato?
@York as Gavin Bently?
@Lucky as Ian Miles the fourth?
@Pretentious Pineapple as Isolde Adalynn Draupnir?
@Gummi Bunnies as Julius Kerrigan?
@Ver as Juno Post?
@Otto as Keith Carter?
@Takumi as Kit Myre?
@CrunchyCHEEZIT as Lloyd Whitaker?
@Khan of the Mardu as Martha Pleiades?
@MelodyMeister as Melody Cristala?
@Archmage Jeremiah as Nikki T. Hilton-Lynn?
@Yun Lee as Rio Myre?
@Donder172 as Rolien Langenberg?
@Josh as Ross Rhodes?
@Neko Shogun as Samael Rossi?
@Raptor Jesus as Stanley George Edwards?
@Kaykay as Wisteria King?
@Cromartous as Yaser Branblesnap?​

It all came back to him, like an icy wave that he never expected. Rio wanted memories back? Well, he sure as Hell got them.

A loving father who inspired a love of flight? His real father was nothing like that. His real father was a selfish bastard, who left his family behind for his own interests.

A little brother who he fought for and protected? He had a sister he also cared about, but she was dead. Long dead. The only person he actually cared about, as it turns out.

Love? Family? Quidditch? He had no love in his heart. Hell, he probably didn't even have a heart at all. All he could feel was hatred. Hatred for his father. Hatred for fighters. Hatred for everything.

Rio wanted memories back? He certainly had them back now, and he was no longer Rio.

"Myre." He scoffed towards the unconscious body of Umbridge, voice changing into something colder, more cynical. "Couldn't be bothered to come up with something more creative than an anagram?" He strode over to a window, checking his reflection in the mirror.

1aT72ae.jpg

"At least I finally got my hair right."

@Anybody​

”Yes, I’m the real Harry Potter, and yes, you are.” Melody’s idea of tying up Umbridge wasn’t a bad idea and with a quick Incarcerous spell from Professor McGonagall thin ropes emerged from her wand and wrapped around Umbridge leaving her prone and unconscious on the floor. Funny meanwhile felt gracious enough to help Rolien from her predicament and looked her over.

As he was doing that the rest of the group arrived into the office. “Granny, I presume?” Professor McGonagall asked as Hecate entered.

“Why of course you are. Where’s Gentiana?” McGonagall added looking at the group arriving.

Hecate meanwhile spared no time to look for whatever was keeping the illusion alive and stopped at the body of Umbridge. A golden locket caught her attention and she snapped it off the headmistresses’ neck and looked it over. What could she hold so dear that she kept it hidden on her person like that? Opening it up Hecate found…a picture of Dolores Umbridge staring back at her. “…I hope we can punish this woman severely when we’re done.” Nevertheless, the conduit was found and now the only thing left to do was to destroy it.
“In theory once this is destroyed the entire illusion will be shattered at its seams. Revealing your true selves as well as the location where we now find us. I’m not going to waste anybody’s time any longer.” Again, Hecate’s hands shone a dark purple and the necklace and its contents melted into scrap.

“…” She looked around awkwardly as nothing was happening. “Perhaps my magic was fault-”

Suddenly a stream of memories started to flow into the people gathered. Lost feelings, lost memories, lost lives. They were all coming back like a heavy torrent shooting into their heads. As that was happening the illusion on their bodies vanished as well, revealing their true selves. The entire castle itself was shaking at its foundations as the powerful illusions around them started to crumble.

The shock and trembling soon stopped only leaving behind a stunned silence that went on until Professor McGonagall broke the silence. “Are you…is everyone alright?” That was the question. With their memories and real bodies returned to them how was the group going to react to everything that had happened?​

Cast list:

@York as Gavin Bently?
@Ver as Juno Post?
@Otto as Keith Carter?
@Takumi as Kit Myre?
@Yun Lee as Rio Myre?
@Josh as Ross Rhodes?
Rolien offers Funny a weak smile as he helps her get on her feet, although feeling light-headed a bit. Getting a bit unbalance on her feet before getting her bearings.
She gasped in fear as memories soon rushed to her and her body returned to its former self. Wearing some kind of uniform over herself, having a blue skin color and scarlet red eyes. Not just her pupil, but her entire eye. A female Chiss standing in Intelligence uniform. Her expression after seemed neutral, devoided of anything that could betray what she might feel. Yet her mind was not staying still. She remembered everything, her callsign, her job, who she was.
Yet she kept her other memories as well. The fear she felt, which was gone. The loss she fell when she realized that Fantasma 'died'. And other feelings. Yet, she was curious about further classes that could happen at Hogwarts. Something that could help her with her own operations. Perhaps something more to rival the power of any Force using threat against the Sith Empire. Yet, as she kept thinking, she felt the familiar weight of her weapons. She then remembered she was taken at day, when she always had her weapons at the ready. Her weapons would surely be noticed by now.
Having a sniper rifle and a blaster pistol that would stick out the most. "This woman can still be too valueble for us to kill. I suggest to wait with that."

Cast list:

@York as Gavin Bently?
@Ver as Juno Post?
@Otto as Keith Carter?
@Takumi as Kit Myre?
@Yun Lee as Rio Myre?
@Josh as Ross Rhodes?
❝ So this is it, huh? I... I would be lying to say that I wasn't nervous to figure out on who I really am. ❞ Julius figured that there wasn't any turning back from this. It was hard to accept that all he's been doing up to this point had been a lie, and that continuing to live a lie wasn't going to be any good for him and whoever else he once knew before all of this to be real.

And then... it all happened in a flash.

Why did it feel familiar? Familiar to have these memories flow into his head like this? Confusion washed all over him, but it soon started to make sense. This wasn't the first time he was fo rced to live a lie. This wasn't the first time that something out of the supernatural has taken place in his life. This wasn't certainly the first time he's been pitted against a powerful force that needed to be taken down.

❝ Not only does the power of the king change what my life is to be, the power of sorcery has also done the same. Just when I thought that everything was set in place... but not that I mind this setback. ❞ He gave a good look through the group of people that have been stuck here, also living lies under this illusion. No one appeared to be familiar under what was meant to be his real memories now. Maybe for the best that he didn't see anyone he knew from his real life.

❝ This may not be the time and place for another introduction, but I rather not have people refer to a name that's merely a lie. ❞ "Julius" wanted to get this out of the way, visibly disgusted that he practically repeated what he did in the past and even more so acted like the very person he refused to be.

lelouch-vi-britannia-cape-gloves-code-geass-anime-18829-resized.jpg

❝ My name is Lelouch vi Britannia, once known to be the 11th prince of the Holy Britannian Empire. Formalities aside, I'm relieved that this is all coming to an end. ❞ The ravenette went ahead to introduce himself once again, this time with who he really was. Of course, it was short and brief, for they had an urgent duty to do before they could even think of returning home.

❝ Once everyone else gathers their bearings, what's left to do from here on out? I'd like to know so I can possibly plan ahead. ❞ Lelouch directed his question over to McGonagall and Hecate. While the concept of sorcery felt surreal to him, it was only more tools at his disposal other than Geass and his Black Knights back home, more techniques for what was essentially an altered chess game.

@Jeremi @everybody else

Cast list:

@York as Gavin Bently?
@Ver as Juno Post?
@Otto as Keith Carter?
@Takumi as Kit Myre?
@Yun Lee as Rio Myre?
@Josh as Ross Rhodes?

latest

When the locket hit, Alcander was now a man wearing a lot of armor, a Shadow Marshall in his world named Lucas Kellan.
He was one of the spies in his world as he eyed the woman and the others. "My name is Shadow Marshal Lucas Kellan, a elite on Vekta. "

A drone robot behind him called the O.W.L hung behind him as a backpack.

"Damn, it felt weird being younger than I was."

Lucas had no parents he could call a "friend". His father was killed in cold blood by the Helghast in front of his face years ago.

Lucas was frowning as his O.W.L scanned the woman.

Lucas already held his basic M32 combat knife in hand in case the woman found herself attacking the group again.

@Jeremi @Donder172 @Yun Lee @Lucky @Everyone else

❝ So this is it, huh? I... I would be lying to say that I wasn't nervous to figure out on who I really am. ❞ Julius figured that there wasn't any turning back from this. It was hard to accept that all he's been doing up to this point had been a lie, and that continuing to live a lie wasn't going to be any good for him and whoever else he once knew before all of this to be real.

And then... it all happened in a flash.

Why did it feel familiar? Familiar to have these memories flow into his head like this? Confusion washed all over him, but it soon started to make sense. This wasn't the first time he was fo rced to live a lie. This wasn't the first time that something out of the supernatural has taken place in his life. This wasn't certainly the first time he's been pitted against a powerful force that needed to be taken down.

❝ Not only does the power of the king change what my life is to be, the power of sorcery has also done the same. Just when I thought that everything was set in place... but not that I mind this setback. ❞ He gave a good look through the group of people that have been stuck here, also living lies under this illusion. No one appeared to be familiar under what was meant to be his real memories now. Maybe for the best that he didn't see anyone he knew from his real life.

❝ This may not be the time and place for another introduction, but I rather not have people refer to a name that's merely a lie. ❞ "Julius" wanted to get this out of the way, visibly disgusted that he practically repeated what he did in the past and even more so acted like the very person he refused to be.

lelouch-vi-britannia-cape-gloves-code-geass-anime-18829-resized.jpg

❝ My name is Lelouch vi Britannia, once known to be the 11th prince of the Holy Britannian Empire. Formalities aside, I'm relieved that this is all coming to an end. ❞ The ravenette went ahead to introduce himself once again, this time with who he really was. Of course, it was short and brief, for they had an urgent duty to do before they could even think of returning home.

❝ Once everyone else gathers their bearings, what's left to do from here on out? I'd like to know so I can possibly plan ahead. ❞ Lelouch directed his question over to McGonagall and Hecate. While the concept of sorcery felt surreal to him, it was only more tools at his disposal other than Geass and his Black Knights back home, more techniques for what was essentially an altered chess game.

@Jeremi @everybody else
latest

When the locket hit, Alcander was now a man wearing a lot of armor, a Shadow Marshall in his world named Lucas Kellan.
He was one of the spies in his world as he eyed the woman and the others. "My name is Shadow Marshal Lucas Kellan, a elite on Vekta. "

A drone robot behind him called the O.W.L hung behind him as a backpack.

"Damn, it felt weird being younger than I was."

Lucas had no parents he could call a "friend". His father was killed in cold blood by the Helghast in front of his face years ago.

Lucas was frowning as his O.W.L scanned the woman.

Lucas already held his basic M32 combat knife in hand in case the woman found herself attacking the group again.

@Jeremi @Donder172 @Yun Lee @Lucky @Everyone else
It all came back to him, like an icy wave that he never expected. Rio wanted memories back? Well, he sure as Hell got them.

A loving father who inspired a love of flight? His real father was nothing like that. His real father was a selfish bastard, who left his family behind for his own interests.

A little brother who he fought for and protected? He had a sister he also cared about, but she was dead. Long dead. The only person he actually cared about, as it turns out.

Love? Family? Quidditch? He had no love in his heart. Hell, he probably didn't even have a heart at all. All he could feel was hatred. Hatred for his father. Hatred for fighters. Hatred for everything.

Rio wanted memories back? He certainly had them back now, and he was no longer Rio.

"Myre." He scoffed towards the unconscious body of Umbridge, voice changing into something colder, more cynical. "Couldn't be bothered to come up with something more creative than an anagram?" He strode over to a window, checking his reflection in the mirror.

1aT72ae.jpg

@Anybody​
The Chiss looked around at those who were now in their true selfs. "I suppose I should introduce myself as well. My name is Cipher Nine. Sith Imperial Intelligence under the Sith Empire." Cipher Nine said as she introduced herself.

The Chiss looked around at those who were now in their true selfs. "I suppose I should introduce myself as well. My name is Cipher Nine. Sith Imperial Intelligence under the Sith Empire." Cipher Nine said as she introduced herself.

Lucas eyed the Chiss "You can say I've worked under something along the same lines."

He turned for a second, putting down his knife. "I see, Cipher."

@Donder172 @Jeremi @everyone

1aT72ae.jpg

@Anybody​

As Remy looked at his reflection he could also see that the outside area had changed. There was no longer a snow covered winter wonderland outside but instead a dead world. The ground was rocky and dark and the sky was a deep crimson. There seemed to be no life outside, only the cold dark rock.

Wherever they were it was quite clear that this wasn't Earth as many among them knew it.

@Everyone

Lucas eyed the Chiss "You can say I've worked under something along the same lines."

He turned for a second, putting down his knife. "I see, Cipher."

@Donder172 @Jeremi @everyone
As Remy looked at his reflection he could also see that the outside area had changed. There was no longer a snow covered winter wonderland outside but instead a dead world. The ground was rocky and dark and the sky was a deep crimson. There seemed to be no life outside, only the cold dark rock.

Wherever they were it was quite clear that this wasn't Earth as many among them knew it.

@Everyone
"Remy." Remy offered his name, then looked out at...the nothingness. "So, we really aren't at this Hogwarts, then? What the Hell kind of place is this?"

@Jeremi @dark @Donder172 @Gummi Bunnies
Lucas frowns as he has his O.W.L cautiously scan the area up in front of them.

"I don't know, but I rather not rush into whatever this could lead us too."

@Jeremi @Yun Lee @Donder172 @Everyone else
tumblr_p65zjuwTaj1v3qowuo10_100.jpg

❝ What a surprise. A single illusion broken down to unveil this? An environment says a lot on what else we have up ahead, especially this. If this is where we'll settle this, it only means we'll have to adapt when it comes to it. ❞ Lelouch could only voice out his mapping thoughts, running through the current possibilities on what else they're dealing with. Aside from his extravagant outfit and cape, he pulled out a black knight chess piece, twirling it around in his fingers.

@Jeremi @dark @Donder172 @Yun Lee

Cipher looked out of the window as well. Seeing where they were. She looked at the surrounding area with a near emotionless expression.

Ian Miles IV Nathaniel Plimpton the III

Unlike most who had changed from blue to white or came fully equipped with armor, well, Ian actually looked pretty much the same. He was still 6'2, still was wearing a shirt with a blazer and tie along with his pants. He just looked ten years older. Heck, as his memories flooded back from his past, they were pretty much the same as his cursed. Of course his father wasn't a wizard, but he was still an abusive dick that wanted Nathaniel to be perfect. The Perfect Plimptons. No sign of emotion or weakness, no sign of sickness or weakness... not even cancer. Cancer was also a half-day off work.

Of course, there was her. Rebecca Nora Bunch.

She made him feel things and well, he didn't like that. Feelings were wrong and gross. He remembered a court room and her making herself weak and their duet.... yeah, duet. It was funny now that he looked at Umbridge, not with disgust or contempt. Just pity. Pity that she had thought this was her solution. After all, Nothing was ever Anyone's Fault, it's hard to paint people with evil or glory when you know that everyone's got a tragic backstory. Now that he was back to himself, he saw this the same way he saw free will and morality. An illusion.

" I'm Nathaniel Plimpton the third. Pretty much the same in the illusion as in my life, nothing much changes.Probably why I couldn't believe the bad things happening..... Harry Potter is a story in my world, but I pretty much classified as a Slytherin. Ambitious, cunning and proud... " He choose to admit the detail Rebecca had added, but added it mentally. Evil. " Pretty vanilla compared to everyone else here, no powers or special to speak of. Actually, Lucas, seeing as you have weapons, do you still have the luck potion you received as Alcander from Hectate?" He asked. It was impressive, but similar to Ian, he was detached from everything he had said. No emotion or peak in his voice, no crescendo. Just pure emotionless. Kind of like he was a businessman crossed with a lawyer... which he pretty much was. Though he wasn't as scary as say Skeletor, the detachment pretty much proved that he was not exactly a good person. Heck, he didn't even react to the wasteland outside.

@Jeremi @Yun Lee @Donder172 @Gummi Bunnies @dark @Everyone Else

In the grand scheme of things, Juno Post was a rather thinly veiled illusion.

She certainly acted like the real deal, with a fabricated background designed to resemble the real deal, but ultimately, in the end, a counterfeit was still a counterfeit. Even if little might have changed in the long run, all things considered, it was still nice to really feel like she was back in her own skin, with her own memories and experiences intact. After all, there was very little that was worse than melancholy. The feeling of knowing that something was missing, that something was off, but not quite knowing just what that little something was.

And now that the pieces were all back together, the picture was as clear as day.

It was because "Juno Post" did not exist. She was just an illusion. A fabrication meant to lull her, to tempt her into a new sort of life. Or at least, that was the impression she'd gotten from the idea of others around her being in the same situation.

But she had no use for this sort of life. After all, it was already so similar to her own life, and she had no use for a redo. Especially when there were people back home unable to make heads or tails of where she was. Goddess could only wonder how Hannah and Barbara were doing without her. Of course, of all people to join her into this unfortunate misadventure, it was her...

tumblr_onbyrqrAXs1voqnhpo2_250.png

"Jeez... What a pain. And to think that Miss Kagari is still nowhere in sight. I can only hope she isn't off getting herself into trouble, but then, that just wouldn't be quite like her, would it?" Diana Cavendish murmured to herself with an exasperated sigh, patting off her witch hat slightly, before letting it settle on her head. Quietly observing the dead world outside, her brow furrowing as she did so, Diana pursed her lips in a troubled manner, but did her best to maintain her composure as she always came off as.

"Out of one mess and into another... If Umbridge wasn't the one behind all this, then who could it be, I wonder... But I suppose that's for us to find out," the girl idly wondered to herself, before clearing her throat, "But where are my manners? I imagine we're all due for... re-introductions."

"I am Diana Cavendish, heiress to the long-standing House of Cavendish, but... circumstances and context considered, I wonder how much that really means to you all. Certainly, I've never heard of any Vekta or Holy Britannia Empire, but if the true mastermind behind this sick game is capable of drawing enough power to fabricate such an elaborate illusion, then perhaps it wouldn't be out of the question for them to be capable of things... behind our comprehension."

But then, that only made the already-grave situation even more uneasy.

What did the mastermind want from people like them, who all seemed to come from different planes of reality? And more importantly, how could they all hope to stand against them?

Indeed, this was all quite a bit to take in. Students were suddenly full-grown adults, dressed in strange armor or garb like they were soldiers. Individuals whose fame she'd never questioned before suddenly became a tad unfamiliar, such as the supposedly illustrious Harry Potter, whom Diana had never heard of before, considering male wizards weren't nearly as prolific as witches. After all, it wasn't like Luna Nova Academy had any male students, and the few wizards of fame around, Diana figured she would have known of. Between that and Miles -- or rather "Plimpton" now -- claiming that the legend of Harry Potter was one that he knew of as a fictional story, there was only one logical conclusion, even if the idea was outrageous.

But then... that was the beauty of magic, wasn't it? Nothing was truly impossible, no matter how outrageous it might have seemed.

tumblr_inline_ojy03uCsmE1tfwosk_250.png

"I doubt anyone could make heads or tails of where we are; if it's beyond even McGonagall's and the others' understanding, I doubt even Umbridge could give us any clue if she were... conscious," Diana said in response to Remy, crossing her arms, "However, if there's one thing to be mindful of, with the illusions shattered, I think, if Umbridge answered to someone else, they'll be coming for us soon. We'd best keep our wits together."

"In any case, may I say... You're not quite what I expected, Mister... er, Remy."

@Yun Lee @Gummi Bunnies @Donder172 @Lucky @Jeremi @dark @Glostechk @Everybody

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back