Status
Not open for further replies.
As Libra managed to get to the tip of the spear first, whether or not because of his attacks impeding Marian's movements, she froze as the long-haired man held it before her, so close, yet so far away. Still, she wasn't one to give up so easily. Aiming the Ultimate Nullifier at Libra, while also keeping her gaze focused on the others in the vault, she gave a delirious, crazed grin, as though the mere act of being so close to her target was driving her crazy.

"Let's not play hot potato here, alright? Give me the fucking tip--" Marian stopped to giggle for a moment, "--or I'll vaporize you or whatever it is this thing does!" She exclaimed.

"You know what, fuck it, why am I even asking?" She asked herself aloud. With that, she activated the super-weapon anyway, firing another devastating beam forward toward Libra, before turning the Ultimate Nullifier to the right, maintaining the blast as she directed it across the entire chamber horizontally!

@Takumi @Hahli Nuva @Alex Azure @Yun Lee @Vault

Will had moved as soon as Marian finished giggling. Fast as lightning, she leapt in front of Libra and held her hands out to catch the laser, digging her heels into the concrete below her. The beam was hot, but her Quintessence coated her skin and gave her all the resistance she needed.

"GO! I'LL HOLD THIS OFF! GET OUT OF HERE!"

Wil turned her head to scream at the others. As long as that tip was kept out of Marian's clutches, they'd be safe....

@Ver @Yun Lee @York @Alex Azure @Takumi

tumblr_inline_p7gbjflnRH1sjp02i_100.jpg

"That beam could vaporize you if you're not careful!" Chise exclaimed, pointing her wand at Marian specifically as Will tried to hold her off. Ruth's tail wrapped around the object as the jewels for the eyes glowed, helping Chise channel some of the magic energy she was releasing.

tumblr_inline_p7gbj4gtwD1sjp02i_100.jpg

A large swarm of what appeared to be flaming wasps came to be, speeding towards Marian to, hopefully, slow her down and help Will for a moment, but also limit her view of Libra mostly.

With that, her and Ruth turned to help keep Libra and the tip of Gungir safe

@Ver @Yun Lee @Alex Azure @Hahli Nuva @Vault

Schala Zeal
@Crow @Cromartous @Ver
@JirenFight

There was more or less an 'oh shit' moment for Schala as she realized what she had done... Cursing herself for her lack of foresight on this behalf; in her attempt to defy Jiren, she had forgotten the kind of state Ben was in.

Shaking her head, she tried to concentrate, speaking to both Ben, in his berserking ape form, and Jiren through gritted teeth.

"No...! I trust in my friends... That they will protect the arrow, just... Like I trust in you... Ben..." She said, suddenly seeming to drop her guard completely, her gaze daring back into the vault for a moment... Seeing what was about to happen.

Quickly turning her gaze back to Ben, she steadied her breathing, this time focusing her magical energy into her body... Not in an attempt at an offensive maneuver, but instead, to cast a haste spell at just the right moment.

"Your power could be a boon to us... But it is not all that I-... That we need... We don't just need your power to stop Marian, we need you... Ben... I hope you can hear me..." She said, in a desperate attempt to get through to him, even in his berserking state.

However, if that were to backfire, Schala had one last possible trick up her sleeve; if she could just position herself properly, she might be able to trick Ben's oozaru form into hitting Marian with his beam attack, this is assuming she could cast her haste spell and dodge out of the way at the right moment...​

BdSkQog.jpg

"Schal... Sch..."

The Golden Oozaru was successfully tricked into turning his head to the Vault and fired the beam at Marian. This shot wasn't discriminant or inaccurate. That meant...

"Schala... sorry for... trying to hurt you... that... unforgivable..."

The Golden Oozaru's entire body began to burn in flame-like energies. During this process, its eyes produced tears that were swiftly vaporized by the flames. Jiren might not want to hold onto that tail for too long, if he still was!

As the entire body became pure ash, a new body within the large one shone in a crimson aura, like a beautiful monkey butterfly emerging from its monkey chrysalis.

oYnLQEW.jpg

"The Oozaru was a risk, a risk I shouldn't have taken. I'm sorry, Schala, for attempting to hurt you, you too, Jiren, for disgusting you with uncontrolled power," P'cool's new form spoke, his new power making Super Saiyan 3 look like a Farmer without a shotgun in comparison.

"To make it up to you, Schala, I will protect you with my newfound power. Not just you, my friends, my colleagues, even the foes who are victims. To make it up to you, Jiren, I will show you power I can prove myself worthy of, power I can control... I will prove... that I deserve it, and I need it!"

P'cool charges forward, releasing his signature palm strikes repeatedly upon him, shockwave after shockwave produced. He would soon bring the fight into the Vault.

"Hey, sup guys," P'cool says to his friends while still in combat with Jiren, "so, who's your new lady friend trying to kill you? Is she evil or morally ambiguous?"

@Crow @Cromartous @York @JirenFight

@Ver @Yun Lee @York @Alex Azure @Takumi @Hahli Nuva @Vault​

Last edited:
As Max turned off the gravity once again, causing Severa to begin falling down along with whoever else found them right in mid-air, Touma attempted to break the girl's fall, dropping from the balcony he was dangling upon at that moment and landing on the floor. Running over, he held his arms out in an attempt to catch Severa!

... Only for him to end up miscalculating the angle at which Severa had been falling and ended up breaking Severa's fall by having her body collide right into his chest instead, getting the wind knocked out of him.

to-aru-ma4jutsu-no-index-964306.jpg

"... Ow."

Meanwhile, at the top of the station, Pucci leapt on top of the railing to avoid Jolyne's punch, before jumping back once again, hanging on to safety latches atop the ceiling.

Wsssssh!

"The end has already come! It is time for you to witness Heaven in all of its glory!"

ENm_Klft.gif

As he spoke, Pucci's entire body suddenly lit up, numerous lights emanating from his eyes as though he were transforming, or rather, even ascending, given the divine glow of the lights. C-Moon began to disappear from his form, his Stand also seeming to "ascend" along with Pucci.

"What...?! What is he doing?!"

Even as he let go of the safety latch, Pucci remained suspended in the air even as Max had reset the artificial gravity. The entire station rumbled for a moment, before the divine light that had come out of nowhere enveloped Pucci's entire body. As C-Moon disappeared, a new Stand was formed.

One that Pucci cried out the new name for.

co0_Fm_H9.gif

"Made in Heaven! This is the power that DIO has promised I would attain!" Pucci cried out triumphantly, looking down at everyone along with his new Stand, "There is no way I can lose now! You have lost!!"

"!" Ollerus, by instinct, waved his arm, as though attempting to conjure an offensive spell, but before he could do so, something unexpected happened.

WHAM!

Suddenly, Ollerus's body was flung right into a nearby support pillar, his body crashing through and breaking the pillar in half. Though he wasn't badly injured, it was more the shock of what had just happened, as Pucci now stood where Ollerus once did, his new Stand, Made in Heaven, looming beside him, having moved to the near-Magic God's position in the literal blink of an eye. If those like Jotaro and Giorno, who normally wielded Stands swift enough to move faster than light, Pucci was now massively faster than that. Lightspeed did not even begin to catch up to how fast he was now.

"He's... He's fast! I couldn't even see him!"

"Time and speed have become concepts below my existence. This is what it means to truly reach Heaven. Surrender now, and I will kill you painlessly."

@Ver @Kaykay @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Alex Azure @Crow @Yun Lee @Jeremi @Lucky @Mission

"Set it to 10G," Max commands over the commlink as he scurries around looking for another control panel.

"Come on... who builds a space vessel without a means to pilot it?"

@Kaykay @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Alex Azure @Crow @Yun Lee @Jeremi @Lucky @Mission

"This has to end, here and now!" Sorey yelled, jumping into the Jiren fight, though he partly just didn't want to leave Schala by herself.

6LjMd59.png

"I will protect this world, and everyone in it!"

"Right behind you, Shepherd!" Eleanor yelled, joining the fight alongside Sorey. She quickly conjured a fireball and tossed it at Jiren, allowing Sorey to use it as cover while he went in for a slash attack follow-up.

@Cromartous @York @Ver @JirenFight

Like the previous fight, Billy had mostly been preoccupied with providing healing and protection spells, the action too frantic for him to do much else. However, once Pucci ascended (so to speak), Billy knew he had to simply do more.

"I want to, uh... I want to stop this... end this, block this, empedepreventresist--"

P0e59Cd.png

Billy's eyes glowed a brilliant blue and from all over, blue beams of light erupted around the room, never touching but crisscrossing every which way in between everyone present. The spell looked akin to some kind of laser defense grid one might see in a spy movie.

"I... don't know if this will help at all," Billy admitted.

@Kaykay @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Alex Azure @Crow @Yun Lee @Jeremi @Lucky @Ver @Mission

BdSkQog.jpg

"Schal... Sch..."

The Golden Oozaru was successfully tricked into turning his head to the Vault and fired the beam at Marian. This shot wasn't discriminant or inaccurate. That meant...

The Golden Oozaru's entire body began to burn in flame-like energies. During this process, its eyes produced tears that were swiftly vaporized by the flames. Jiren might not want to hold onto that tail for too long, if he still was!

As the entire body became pure ash, a new body within the large one shone in a crimson aura, like a beautiful monkey butterfly emerging from its monkey chrysalis.

oYnLQEW.jpg

"The Oozaru was a risk, a risk I shouldn't have taken. I'm sorry, Schala, for attempting to hurt you, you too, Jiren, for disgusting you with uncontrolled power," P'cool's new form spoke, his new power making Super Saiyan 3 look like a Farmer without a shotgun in comparison.

"To make it up to you, Schala, I will protect you with my newfound power. Not just you, my friends, my colleagues, even the foes who are victims. To make it up to you, Jiren, I will show you power I can prove myself worthy of, power I can control... I will prove... that I deserve it, and I need it!"

P'cool charges forward, releasing his signature palm strikes repeatedly upon him, shockwave after shockwave produced. He would soon bring the fight into the Vault.

"Hey, sup guys," P'cool says to his friends while still in combat with Jiren, "so, who's your new lady friend trying to kill you? Is she evil or morally ambiguous?"

Will scoffed as she held off the laser. Ben never had an end to his crazy transformations, it seemed. Still, Jiren and Ben's powers had skyrocketed. They really were going all out. Hopefully Will herself could stop holding back as well.

"I hope you leave enough of Jiren for me, Ben! We still have unfinished business!"

@Ver @Yun Lee @York @Alex Azure @Takumi @Crow @Vault

to-aru-m5ajutsu-no-index-964364.jpg

"I'm trying my best here, you know!" Touma exclaimed to Severa and Leivinia, watching Pucci in his new form warily. Before Pucci moved again -- or rather, disappeared entirely from sight -- Touma's eyes suddenly widened before suddenly pushing Severa away from himself before electing to jump back. "Get back!"

ZOOM!

As though he held some degree of precognition that was able to help him predict when Pucci would move, a powerful gust of sharp air flew past where the two of them once stood, leaving one to wonder what would have happened if they had not moved. However, in their place...

SHKKT!

Blood gushed from the throat of Captain Falcon, who had also been accompanying the mission, as though it had been slit. Unable to even think to react to the priest's movements, he quickly fell down, killed with little to no fanfare. Touma could only gasp in horror before Pucci disappeared from sight once again, moving massively faster than anyone could see.

In the midst of Giorno's attempt to awaken Gold Experience Requiem, it was then that the Arrow suddenly disappeared from his hand! Standing at the far end of the room, Pucci triumphantly held it in his hand now, Made in Heaven looming next to him as he held the coveted object like a trophy, a resolved glare in his eyes.

"With this... I will be able to achieve Heaven for the entire multiverse! It's already begun! Don't you see?! Take a look outside!" He yelled. Indeed, if anyone looked outside the "windows," they would find a rather peculiar sight.

giphy.gif

The Earth was turning.

Very fast.

The planet's full rotation occurred in a matter of seconds, meaning that days went by before their very eyes down there. Ollerus's eyes widened in horror as he finally realized how Pucci had intended to attain this Heaven that he sought after.

"You're... You're going to reach the end of time itself for this world?!"

"It is death and rebirth! The coming of a new age! A new universe will take this one's place, and we will all become that much closer to realizing our pursuit of Heaven!"

As Billy worked his spell to afflict Pucci, it didn't seem that it was able to dispel his new Stand permanently, though it managed to dissipate Made in Heaven's form for just a brief moment. He grunted and gritted his teeth as he stepped back, his form visibly sweating and tired. Even with his newfound speed, it didn't seem that he acquired a superhuman sense of stamina to compensate either.

More than that, the station itself, atop the space elevator, shook violently with a rrrrrumble sound, like a quake that afflicted the entire place. Whether this was a result of Billy's spell, Ollerus's body being flung into one of the support pillars, or both, one couldn't say, but...

Giving Fiamma of the Right a knowing look, as though the two of them agreed on something in silence, Ollerus glared toward Pucci, but spoke to the group. "The support pillars! The windows! If there's nothing keeping this station locked atop the elevator... If that's the only way to defeat him in this state... Let us take a ride back down to Earth then! Full blast!" He cried out, calling for everyone to destroy the support beams and windows.

"What?! Are you crazy?! You want to crash back down to--?!"

"I shall shield us from everything! Mr. Tennyson, lock the room! Pucci cannot escape through the elevator!"

It seemed that the two magicians were able to concoct a new plan, but was the group willing to place their faith in them?

@Kaykay @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Alex Azure @Crow @Yun Lee @Jeremi @Lucky @Atomic Knight @Mission

"I'm trying my best here, you know!" Touma exclaimed to Severa and Leivinia, watching Pucci in his new form warily. Before Pucci moved again -- or rather, disappeared entirely from sight -- Touma's eyes suddenly widened before suddenly pushing Severa away from himself before electing to jump back. "Get back!"

ZOOM!

As though he held some degree of precognition that was able to help him predict when Pucci would move, a powerful gust of sharp air flew past where the two of them once stood, leaving one to wonder what would have happened if they had not moved. However, in their place...

SHKKT!

Blood gushed from the throat of Captain Falcon, who had also been accompanying the mission, as though it had been slit. Unable to even think to react to the priest's movements, he quickly fell down, killed with little to no fanfare. Touma could only gasp in horror before Pucci disappeared from sight once again, moving massively faster than anyone could see.

In the midst of Giorno's attempt to awaken Gold Experience Requiem, it was then that the Arrow suddenly disappeared from his hand! Standing at the far end of the room, Pucci triumphantly held it in his hand now, Made in Heaven looming next to him as he held the coveted object like a trophy, a resolved glare in his eyes.

"With this... I will be able to achieve Heaven for the entire multiverse! It's already begun! Don't you see?! Take a look outside!" He yelled. Indeed, if anyone looked outside the "windows," they would find a rather peculiar sight.

giphy.gif

The Earth was turning.

Very fast.

The planet's full rotation occurred in a matter of seconds, meaning that days went by before their very eyes down there. Ollerus's eyes widened in horror as he finally realized how Pucci had intended to attain this Heaven that he sought after.

"It is death and rebirth! The coming of a new age! A new universe will take this one's place, and we will all become that much closer to realizing our pursuit of Heaven!"

As Billy worked his spell to afflict Pucci, it didn't seem that it was able to dispel his new Stand permanently, though it managed to dissipate Made in Heaven's form for just a brief moment. He grunted and gritted his teeth as he stepped back, his form visibly sweating and tired. Even with his newfound speed, it didn't seem that he acquired a superhuman sense of stamina to compensate either.

More than that, the station itself, atop the space elevator, shook violently with a rrrrrumble sound, like a quake that afflicted the entire place. Whether this was a result of Billy's spell, Ollerus's body being flung into one of the support pillars, or both, one couldn't say, but...

Giving Fiamma of the Right a knowing look, as though the two of them agreed on something in silence, Ollerus glared toward Pucci, but spoke to the group. "The support pillars! The windows! If there's nothing keeping this station locked atop the elevator... If that's the only way to defeat him in this state... Let us take a ride back down to Earth then! Full blast!" He cried out, calling for everyone to destroy the support beams and windows.

"I shall shield us from everything! Mr. Tennyson, lock the room! Pucci cannot escape through the elevator!"

It seemed that the two magicians were able to concoct a new plan, but was the group willing to place their faith in them?

@Kaykay @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Alex Azure @Crow @Yun Lee @Jeremi @Lucky @Atomic Knight @Mission

"Got it, Fiamma," Max says as prepares to do just that - to lock the elevators. "Glad to see that the three of us had the exact same idea!...

... Leivinia, do you have access to ice magic?"

@Ver @Kaykay @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Alex Azure @Crow @Yun Lee @Jeremi @Lucky @Atomic Knight @Mission

"Just keep moving! Anywhere! Don't stop!" Kyoko cried out frantically in response to Libra over the comm link.

As the Ultimate Nullifier's beam, weakened as it may have been ever since it was irreparably sabotaged a long time ago, clashed against Will, even if it didn't vaporize her, she could feel it sapping away at her power like a leaky faucet. However, Chise's wasps forced the dwarven villainess to move the beam, shooting down the creatures as Marian gritted her teeth.

As Libra began to escape, especially with Ben leading Jiren into the increasingly crowded vault, Marian knew that she needed to move. Even with her abilities, this was no place for her. "God, I don't have time for this! Enough playing around from me! Do your thing, Jiren! You're not gonna let these guys keep you from seeing your people again, are you?!" She yelled, as though hoping to egg Jiren on into keeping more enemies at bay.

With that, Marian's body suddenly disappeared from view. Scattered footsteps could be heard swiftly making their way through the vault like a scurrying dog, before Chise was harshly shoved against the wall. A trail of glass and blood suddenly began to materialize outside the vault and chasing after Libra; it was as though Marian had become completely invisible, from eyesight, from any sort of supernatural or vital sensor, anything! But with Jiren around, what was the best course of action?

Scurrying toward Libra, the invisible Marian harshly grabbed his free arm. It was then that Libra felt a lightly stinging pressure around his index finger, as though pliers squeezed it from both sides... and then violently pulled it back, as though she intended to break his finger!

"Give it! If you do what I say, I'll be sure to turn you into something more flattering than a chair!" Marian exclaimed seriously, her frantic voice being the only clue as to where exactly she even was.

@York @Crow @Hahli Nuva @Takumi @Yun Lee @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Minerva @Alex Azure @Donder172 @Gummi Bunnies @Cromartous @Atomic Knight @Knowhere

Collaboration with @Ver

Intermission
"Relations of the Real World"

The snow was splattered deep red and a guttural cry echoed out from the alleyway. Alvin found himself tensing at the inhuman sounds the replica made as he collapsed to the ground, twitching like a dying animal. He heard a sound from behind him and turned to find the detective staring at the scene with wide eyes.

When he saw Alvin looking at him, the detective's anger blossomed.

sYm9nvE.png

"The hell--?!" he snapped, pointing an accusatory finger at Alvin. "I didn't give you that info so you could commit murder right in front of me!"

Before Alvin could respond, someone from the other end of the alleyway spoke up.

MsHuwtD.png

"You're right, Mr. Hyde, it's murder," said Rowen Ilbert, accompanied by Byakuya Togami. "But murder that I am unhappy to tell you is necessary." Byakuya paused to examine the corpse while Rowen politely stepped over it, making sure not to step in any of the blood either. "You can take solace in the fact that this man left no family or loved ones behind."

This barely seemed to appease Kyle Hyde at all, who shook his head vehemently. "Still, I don't care what your fancy group is up to, you don't--"

jnczvFD.png

"Come on, give it a break," Alvin said with a sigh. "The man wasn't even human. He was just a replica... and an incomplete one at that." This shut the detective up, but now he just looked confused. "Look, there's technology out there that can replicate people. It makes perfect clones of them. But, that's not all. The process can be shortened to produce someone who is incomplete... a man or woman who functions as an empty husk that you can fill with whatever you need them to be."

LWVDW3q.png

"Avalon is crawling with them," Byakuya said, standing to his feet. He was looking off to the side, as if in thought. "It's taken a covert joint operation between ODMA and the Coalition, but we have determined this to be the case. It would seem the source of the replicas lies in a certain grand hotel."

"If you don't have the stomach for this kinda stuff, maybe you should just go home then,"
another voice piped in toward the angry Kyle, the source being a masked man who stood next to Byakuya. Another member of the aforementioned ODMA.

image.png

Ka-chack.

Reloading the gun mounted to his wrist, operative Floyd Lawton, codenamed "Deadshot," had little care for the replica he had just put down. Rowen and Alvin were right. The replica couldn't even be said to have been a "real" human. There was no mother to mourn for their death, no child waiting for them to return home, nothing.

One might have found those kinds of thoughts even more depressing, but Lawton never thought of it that way. That kind of situation was black and white to him; if they were not "real" people, then they did not lead "real" lives. Morality and questions about humanism be damned in any case. He was no bleeding heart here. He was just here to do a job.

"I'm sure that... we'll be able to handle the rest from here. Thanks for the intel, detective. And you're welcome for the help," he spoke snidely, almost in a condescending manner as though Lawton found some dry humor in Kyle's anger. If there was one thing that was always a benefit of the job, it was that as someone who was always following orders, whether from a client or a superior, it was always their call.

So they couldn't really get mad at him, after all.

Kyle had enough sense to not bother responding to Deadshot and simply looked at the man like he was a real piece of work. After a moment, Kyle instead looked at Alvin. "Whatever you say," he said, his arms still crossed in vexation. "I'll let Detective Holder know you lot are going to be running around causing trouble. I'll trust you to not cut down any actual citizens."

Kyle huffed and turned to leave, but Alvin spoke up before he was gone. "Something big is coming, and you better be ready for it."

NxmFSBh.jpg

Kyle turned to look over his shoulder at Alvin, his eyes narrowing on the man. "What are you..."

Alvin shrugged and said, "just a little friendly advice. The citizens of this city are going to need you. Keep on a man named Jade Curtiss."

Kyle lingered for a moment. He nodded. "Fine." Then he was gone.

Once Kyle had left the alleyway, Alvin let out a sigh. "Speaking of..." He turned and looked at Byakuya. "Considering how bad things have gotten, would you be able to get ODMA to grace us with some more men?"

Byakuya still looked pensive and Alvin thought at first that the heir hadn't even heard him. However, Byakuya did respond after a moment. "... No. ODMA is tied up with several important matters. This mission was not meant to be accelerated, but time is of the essence now."

"The Coalition is likewise stretched thin," Rowen said, looking worried.

"Man." Alvin ran a hand through his hair. "We seriously don't have enough men for this... Well, let's get to work then. Remember, Jade's got something brewing that's likely to coincide with all of the other Revanchist activity. Meaning, he's likely set to go very, very soon. He's got his replica husks marking areas of the city, and whatever that is for it can't be good. We have to split up, kill as many husks as we can and destroy the markings."

Byakuya made a vexed noise and clenched a fist. "If only there was a pattern. I've not had enough time to find the markings."

"At least Mr. Hyde's intel should help us identify some of the husks," Rowen said. "... If everyone is ready, please pick a district and get to work."

If anyone could get the job done, it was them, Alvin figured.

... If only he knew what precisely would impede this mission.​

Last edited:
"Gah-!" Libra cried out in pain, Marian's attack slowing him...but he refused to let it stop him. He continued to press on, attempting to shake Marian off, or even drag her with him. "D-Do your worst!" He hissed. "I...I will NEVER let you have this tip!!!"

@Ver @Takumi

ZOOM!

SHKKT!

giphy.gif

The Earth was turning.

Very fast.

Giorno Giovanna tried to comprehend what he felt in his chest the moment after the Arrow impacted with it.

It was warm.

A warm, bleeding sensation. As if the power was going to simply set aflame his body from within.

Yet, the last thing Giorno's eyes saw was the Arrow lost from his grasp.

The last thoughts that left his mind were confusion and despair.

Confusion at how he could've made such a critical error.

And the darkest despair at the reality he just allowed to happen.

...perhaps, it wasn't going to be his problem anymore.

CRRRAAASH!

Giorno's body suddenly went flying backwards as Pucci's chop impacted across his chest, his other hand tearing the Arrow from his palm. The body crashed into the steel walls of the chamber and sat there motionless. A deep, red gash torn across his chest, the bright blue uniform darkening around the tear as blood continuously spilled out from it.

A brief glance could tell that that Giorno Giovanna ceased to move.

@Ver @Kaykay @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Atomic Knight @Jeremi @Crow @Alex Azure @Lucky @Mission​

There was a yell.

q4Skpf0.png

"I got you!"

Makoto came running toward Libra. Though he did not know exactly where Marian was, he could make a guess off how Libra was reacting. With all his hope and might, Makoto went for the tackle.

@Yun Lee @Takumi @Ver

BdSkQog.jpg

"Schal... Sch..."

oYnLQEW.jpg

"To make it up to you, Jiren, I will show you power I can prove myself worthy of, power I can control... I will prove... that I deserve it, and I need it!"

"Hey, sup guys," P'cool says to his friends while still in combat with Jiren, "so, who's your new lady friend trying to kill you?"

"This has to end, here and now!" Sorey yelled, jumping into the Jiren fight, though he partly just didn't want to leave Schala by herself.

6LjMd59.png

"I will protect this world, and everyone in it!"

"Right behind you, Shepherd!" Eleanor yelled, joining the fight alongside Sorey. She quickly conjured a fireball and tossed it at Jiren, allowing Sorey to use it as cover while he went in for a slash attack follow-up.

@Cromartous @York @Ver @JirenFight

Like the previous fight, Billy had mostly been preoccupied with providing healing and protection spells, the action too frantic for him to do much else. However, once Pucci ascended (so to speak), Billy knew he had to simply do more.

"I want to, uh... I want to stop this... end this, block this, empedepreventresist--"

P0e59Cd.png

Billy's eyes glowed a brilliant blue and from all over, blue beams of light erupted around the room, never touching but crisscrossing every which way in between everyone present. The spell looked akin to some kind of laser defense grid one might see in a spy movie.

"I... don't know if this will help at all," Billy admitted.

@Kaykay @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Alex Azure @Crow @Yun Lee @Jeremi @Lucky @Ver @Mission
Will scoffed as she held off the laser. Ben never had an end to his crazy transformations, it seemed. Still, Jiren and Ben's powers had skyrocketed. They really were going all out.

"I hope you leave enough of Jiren for me, Ben! We still have unfinished business!"

@Ver @Yun Lee @York @Alex Azure @Takumi @Crow @Vault
"Just keep moving! Anywhere! Don't stop!" Kyoko cried out frantically in response to Libra over the comm link.

As the Ultimate Nullifier's beam, weakened as it may have been ever since it was irreparably sabotaged a long time ago, clashed against Will, even if it didn't vaporize her, she could feel it sapping away at her power like a leaky faucet. However, Chise's wasps forced the dwarven villainess to move the beam, shooting down the creatures as Marian gritted her teeth.

As Libra began to escape, especially with Ben leading Jiren into the increasingly crowded vault, Marian knew that she needed to move. Even with her abilities, this was no place for her. "God, I don't have time for this! Enough playing around from me! Do your thing, Jiren! You're not gonna let these guys keep you from seeing your people again, are you?!" She yelled, as though hoping to egg Jiren on into keeping more enemies at bay.

With that, Marian's body suddenly disappeared from view. Scattered footsteps could be heard swiftly making their way through the vault like a scurrying dog, before Chise was harshly shoved against the wall. A trail of glass and blood suddenly began to materialize outside the vault and chasing after Libra; it was as though Marian had become completely invisible, from eyesight, from any sort of supernatural or vital sensor, anything! But with Jiren around, what was the best course of action?

Scurrying toward Libra, the invisible Marian harshly grabbed his free arm. It was then that Libra felt a lightly stinging pressure around his index finger, as though pliers squeezed it from both sides... and then violently pulled it back, as though she intended to break his finger!

"Give it! If you do what I say, I'll be sure to turn you into something more flattering than a chair!" Marian exclaimed seriously, her frantic voice being the only clue as to where exactly she even was.

@York @Crow @Hahli Nuva @Takumi @Yun Lee @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Minerva @Alex Azure @Donder172 @Gummi Bunnies @Cromartous @Atomic Knight @Knowhere
"Gah-!" Libra cried out in pain, Marian's attack slowing him...but he refused to let it stop him. He continued to press on, attempting to shake Marian off, or even drag her with him. "D-Do your worst!" He hissed. "I...I will NEVER let you have this tip!!!"

@Ver @Takumi
There was a yell.

q4Skpf0.png

"I got you!"

Makoto came running toward Libra. Though he did not know exactly where Marian was, he could make a guess off how Libra was reacting. With all his hope and might, Makoto went for the tackle.

@Yun Lee @Takumi @Ver
Schala Zeal
@Ver @Crow @Hahli Nuva @Takumi @Yun Lee @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Minerva @Alex Azure @Donder172 @Gummi Bunnies @Cromartous @Atomic Knight
@Knowhere

Schala smiled as she saw Ben return to a more manageable state, seeming to have regained his sanity, while retaining his power... She shook her head in response to his apology.

"Don't worry about me... Focus on Jiren. I'll... Do what I can to help." She said, seeming to be slowly but surely catching her breath.

Seeing as Jiren was still a threat, even as Ben fought with him, leading them into the actual vault, Schala was sure not to be too distracted, as it was her duty to help stall Jiren. Though, seeing what Marian was doing in the vault, as well as her attempts to goad Jiren further made it difficult not to split her attention.

Eventually she diverted her attention... Just for a moment, concentrating as she summoned lightning from above... Appearing from the roof of the vault in order to strike where she suspected Marian to be, trying to isolate her position based upon where her voice was, and what she had been trying to do with Libra.

It just so happened that this was when Makoto attempted to tackle Libra out of the way.

With any luck... This would work in her favor as Libra would be out of harms way... But just incase it didn't, she prepared to make an effort to redirect her lightning attack so it wouldn't cause any friendly fire...​

If Makoto and Schala were successful, Libra would keep running. "You have my thanks, Commander, Schala!" There had to be somewhere to go. Another world? Somewhere hidden within Knowhere? He didn't know. He wouldn't stop, no matter what!

@Ver @Atomic Knight @Takumi @York

Just then, as Libra went sprinting away, a faint noise could be heard yelling beyond the steel walls of Knowhere, coupled with a subtle rumbling.

ORAORAORAORAORAORAORA

It grew louder.

ORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORA...

Louder, and louder still. The wall began to shake and shudder violently with the sound not unlike a drill crashing through solid steel.

ORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORA-

It halted.

OOOOOOOOOOOO...

RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!

As if time slowed down, a platinum-coated fist shattered the steel bracing from behind the wall next to the invisible Marien! It launched forward like a rocket, smashing into something invisible and (hopefully) immobilized and sending it flying in the opposite direction like a cannonball. Star Platinum's entire body came flying through the makeshift hole a moment afterwards, its fists still steaming from its vicious entrance. And following it...

"Good grief, I made it just in time."

Jotaro glanced downward at the floor, and sneered.

"Get off the floor, Makoto. We have enemies to deal with."

@Ver @Crow @Hahli Nuva @Takumi @Yun Lee @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Minerva @Alex Azure @Donder172 @Gummi Bunnies @Cromartous @Atomic Knight
@Knowhere

Schala Zeal
@Knowhere

Schala smiled as she saw Ben return to a more manageable state, seeming to have regained his sanity, while retaining his power... She shook her head in response to his apology.

"Don't worry about me... Focus on Jiren. I'll... Do what I can to help." She said, seeming to be slowly but surely catching her breath.

Seeing as Jiren was still a threat, even as Ben fought with him, leading them into the actual vault, Schala was sure not to be too distracted, as it was her duty to help stall Jiren. Though, seeing what Marian was doing in the vault, as well as her attempts to goad Jiren further made it difficult not to split her attention.

Eventually she diverted her attention... Just for a moment, concentrating as she summoned lightning from above... Appearing from the roof of the vault in order to strike where she suspected Marian to be, trying to isolate her position based upon where her voice was, and what she had been trying to do with Libra.

It just so happened that this was when Makoto attempted to tackle Libra out of the way.

With any luck... This would work in her favor as Libra would be out of harms way... But just incase it didn't, she prepared to make an effort to redirect her lightning attack so it wouldn't cause any friendly fire...​

"Your thing, huh? Well, now that I'm at the peakest power I can access without pulling anything from my butt or whatever, I can show you my thing! Here goes!"

P'cool pushed himself away for a far-ranged strike and assumed a position, very familiar to Jiren as he prepares to counter his next strike.

lpkA6CZ.jpg

"Ten times..."

Energy gathered in his hands.

"Palm Strike..."

Wait, what's this?

"KAME...

... HAME...

mTKNEdr.jpg

... HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!"

The attack was prepared to smack into Jiren, and every inch of what it touched felt as if it was hit my a million shockwave-producing palm strikes - its primary difference from a standard Kamehameha, as Jiren would recognise. It wasn't a completely unique attack, but it was still quite powerful, possibly exceeding the original possibly due to its additional Ben 10 flair.

All in the room could feel these ebbs of energy, and any counterattack Jiren would throw would only serve to make these ebbs stronger.

@Ver @York @Crow @Hahli Nuva @Takumi @Yun Lee @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Minerva @Alex Azure @Donder172 @Gummi Bunnies @Cromartous @Atomic Knight @Knowhere

With that taken care of, Will decided to see that her business with Jiren concluded.

Ben's power was strong, but she doubted he could finish the powerful alien off on his own. He was throwing a round a lot of energy, and if he was forced to revert back into his human form he could be left vulnerable. Charging Quintessence into her hands, she pinpointed exactly where Jiren was and prepared to slam into him once Ben's attack was over.

"I'm going to back you up, Ben! Let's show Jiren he chose the wrong side!"

@Cromartous @Crow @JirenFight

tumblr_inline_p7gbj9Ny7o1sjp02i_100.jpg

"Guh?!" Chise gasped, suddenly being pushed by an invisible force known as Marian. Being someone who had a weak body, and having absorbed and released quite a bit magical energy-and still doing so even now-blood trickled from her mouth as she slumped to the floor.

"Chise!" Ruth stumbled over to the mage worriedly, blood leaving his mouth as well. Though Chise was conscious, she took a moment to gather her bearings, before stumbling to her feet.

"Y-you....I won't let you take it." She groaned. If any of the other's attacks hit Marian succesfully, then the dwarven Othinus follower would have another swarm of flaming wasps attack her, this time bigger than before!

Elias had told her not to do things like this a long time ago, but this was a very urgent situation.

@Ver @Yun Lee @CrunchyCHEEZIT @York @Atomic Knight @Marian Fight

Phil Connors and Rita Hanson

Phil stared at Fiamma after he saw what was happening. Somehow he didn't think this was going to end well, but hey, dying wasn't new to him. He pulled out two of the six guns he had taken from the Coalition and was about to shot." Well, I hope that this doesn't backfire," he said, before Rita looked at him with a smirk.

"
I got the support pillars," she said, using the fire weapon she had gotten from the Coalition to try burning them down. Okay, he had to admit that was cool, but he was about to admit it aloud, aiming to shot the window with the two guns in his hand.

@Ver @Kaykay @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Alex Azure @Crow @Yun Lee @Jeremi @Atomic Knight @Mission

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back