Status
Not open for further replies.
Well okay, that absolutely explained why she was working for Othinus. "I am absolutely not-" Oh, no. That was the ultimate nullifier, was it not? The same weapon used to help defeat Arch Demon Akibahara...and this girl was using it like a toy!

Libra rushed out of the way of her next shot, looking around for other possible artifacts he could use to stop her. As he did, he would attempt to use his Bolt Axe to send thunder magic her way to, if not defeat her, at least knock the nullifier from her hands.

@Ver @Takumi @Alex Azure

"W-Woah! Hey!!! What's going on?!?!?!" Why was she suddenly lighter?! Severa lost her balance out of surprise. "Eep! H-Hey!" Flailing her arms and legs around, she tried to get herself back up on her feet, but somehow she seemed physically incapable of doing so, marely spinning around in place and unable to do much else, save for getting more and more frustrated. "Ugh! You stupid priest!" She seemed to think that it was Pucci, not Max, responsible for this shift. "You're gonna-ugh!-pay for this!!!"

@Ver @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Alex Azure @Kaykay @Jeremi @Lucky @Mission​

"Awh, aren't you cute? I think I'll keep you around for fun, maybe twist you into a chair! You may have a cute face, but I bet you're secretly a degenerate who's into that kinda stuff!" Marian responded to Libra with a gremlin-like smile, deliberately avoiding the questions poised her direction, it seemed.

Like it were no consequence, the dwarven girl flipped across the room, evading Mason's shots while continuing to search around the vaults, before eventually stopping in front of one certain exhibit, letting Mason's mini-gun shoot out the protective reinforced glass before she yanked the object from its pedestal, holding it up curiously with a wide grin.

View attachment 3292

"Ooh, I wonder what this does! I wonder what this button do--GYAAAAH!"

From the unsuspecting small object, a devastatingly wide and powerful beam of energy was conjured up and fired right in the direction of the group who followed Marian inside the vault. It barely missed them, instead hitting the open vault door and instantly vaporizing it into ash with just one shot. With wide eyes, the girl seemed to display a small bit of surprise at the deceptively powerful object, before grinning again all the same, looking at everyone.

"Never knew the Coalition packed a punch when it really counted! Let's have some fun!" She exclaimed, charging up another beam from the small object to fire at everyone!

@Alex Azure @Yun Lee @Takumi

View attachment 3294
"Shit... This might be a bit of trouble."

Mason dropped the minigun and bolted towards Marian. The weapon disappeared in a puff of purple smoke. His hands glowed with aura, ready to create something new. He yelled as he charged, making himself a very easy and obvious target for her. He waited until she fired, then opened up two portals in front of him. One opened up in the beam's path. The other opened beside it, leading the beam back towards its source.

View attachment 3293
"Hey, Kirigiri, can you hear me? I know I didn't exactly have the kind of clearance to get in here when I did work here, but could you open up one of these vaults for me remotely? I could use a new toy against this chick and her death laser."

@Ver @Takumi @Yun Lee @Vault​

"..."

Zero gravity wasn't something Leivinia had ever experienced. Complete weightlessness, the disorientation of which direction was which, for a magician who particularly relied on very specific movements, it significantly inhibited her ability to do direct fighting. A few leftover spell casts still came out, but making precise movements to replicate the ones she made in normal gravity would be hard with the complete shift in balance and orientation.

She covered her mouth as if about to throw up, but fortunately Macy's healing stream seemed to counteract her nausea if nothing else. The old man offered a strange silver ball, but quite frankly the magic cabal boss couldn't get herself to like the weapons of the science side.

Even if a jetpack wasn't exactly a weapon, but she didn't really know that.

Focusing, she breathed deeply. Inhale, exhale. Her movements were trained so that she could replicate them under any kind of pressure in battle. Raising her symbolic weapon as it transformed back into a wand, she spun it around...

And a small trickle of flames sputtered out.

"I really don't like zero gravity."

She muttered in a small voice. Seemed like she'd need more time to get used to this.

@Ver @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Alex Azure @Crow @Yun Lee @Jeremi @Lucky @Mission​

As Pucci continued running, hoping to create some distance between himself and the others giving chase, the chase had become slower and more deliberate with the artificial gravity entirely off now, the priest's running cycle turning into bursts of jumping with every time that his foot touched and pushed against the floor.

As he moved, summoning C-Moon to loom over him, the Stand moved to punch the ground on each platform, curving the paths in order to slow everyone down, even if the lack of gravity rendered everyone able to jump past or above them. Eventually, the chase led him and everyone going after him to the edge of the highest platform at the top of the room, cornering him. But even so, he maintained a resolute look, as though this was all still going according to plan.

"You're too late. The optimal conditions have been met. It's time now," he said ominously.

Meanwhile, down below, Fiamma of the Right and Ollerus struggled to adjust to the lack of gravity, while 10032 and Touma managed to adjust easily enough.

"What is this witchcraft?!"

"It's not witchcraft! Just science!" Touma exclaimed as he held on to the metal railing of a platform alongside 10032, before looking toward Leivinia and Severa, "Yeah... I guess that's another thing the Magic Side can't quite comprehend. Oi, Leivinia, Severa! Are you guys okay?!"

@Kaykay @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Alex Azure @Crow @Yun Lee @Jeremi @Lucky @Mission​

As Pucci continued running, hoping to create some distance between himself and the others giving chase, the chase had become slower and more deliberate with the artificial gravity entirely off now, the priest's running cycle turning into bursts of jumping with every time that his foot touched and pushed against the floor.

As he moved, summoning C-Moon to loom over him, the Stand moved to punch the ground on each platform, curving the paths in order to slow everyone down, even if the lack of gravity rendered everyone able to jump past or above them. Eventually, the chase led him and everyone going after him to the edge of the highest platform at the top of the room, cornering him. But even so, he maintained a resolute look, as though this was all still going according to plan.

"You're too late. The optimal conditions have been met. It's time now," he said ominously.

Meanwhile, down below, Fiamma of the Right and Ollerus struggled to adjust to the lack of gravity, while 10032 and Touma managed to adjust easily enough.

"It's not witchcraft! Just science!" Touma exclaimed as he held on to the metal railing of a platform alongside 10032, before looking toward Leivinia and Severa, "Yeah... I guess that's another thing the Magic Side can't quite comprehend. Oi, Leivinia, Severa! Are you guys okay?!"

Max addresses his commands to the person remaining near the gravity producers via commlink, "maximum gravity."

He turns to Macy, "get ready to heal."

@Ver @Kaykay @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Alex Azure @Crow @Yun Lee @Jeremi @Lucky @Mission​

Hot on his heels were both Jolyne and Ermes. "The only condition we've reach is pissing me off so much I'm going to do to you what I'm going to do to Othinus!" Stone Free's strings sprung forth once again to try and latch unto the priests leg to pull him down into the waiting fist of Ermes and Kiss.

@Ver @Kaykay @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Alex Azure @Crow @Yun Lee @Jeremi @Lucky @Mission

Max addresses his commands to the person remaining near the gravity producers via commlink, "maximum gravity."

He turns to Macy, "get ready to heal."

@Ver @Kaykay @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Alex Azure @Crow @Yun Lee @Jeremi @Lucky @Mission​

Macy took off her shoes in preparation for the oncoming gravity and planted her feet on the platform. Heels were not going to do well in max gravity.

View attachment 3295
"Magic healing ready. I hope you know what you're doing with that sciency stuff."

"What?! She managed to get a hold of the Ultimate Nullifier?!" Kyoko exclaimed in shock over the intercom, revealing the name of the weapon Marian had gotten her hands on, before going on, "Out of the question. The items we store in the vault are under no circumstances to be tampered with. Besides, I doubt any one of them could stand up to the Ultimate Nullifier as it is," she said.

"Nyehehe! Sounds like I hit the jackpot!" Marian said confidently, continuing to attempt to fire the beam at the group in her way. The shot from Libra's axe managed to make contact with her arm, shocking her lightly and disorienting her, causing her aim to reel into the side and blast the protective guard that encased the very thing Marian was looking for; the tip of Gungnir, in all of its glory.

SeQ04I1.png

Turning off the beam, her eyes widened as her target made itself known to her, looking at Libra and the others, then looking back at the tip...

... Whoosh!

And she made a beeline for the tip with a suddenly serious expression on her face, hoping to snatch it up!

@Takumi @Alex Azure @Yun Lee @Vault

Last edited:
"Fine" Jiren growled from within the Ape's tail "If you're going to continue to raise your Ki, that's fine... but its only fitting that I do to"

Jiren didn't need to try to escape the beast's tail; in fact, he had been placed exactly where he needed to be. The creature's tail- however strong- gained a majority of its strength from being anchored to the ground, its power backed up by the Ape's considerable weight. But without that anchor, the appendage was more of a liability than a blessing, sitting beyond the reach of both the creature's arms and legs. It was one long, yellow hands from which Jiren could launch his counter strike.

Focusing his Ki, Jiren saw through the initial disorientation the Great Ape's grapple had brought on, his vision switching from double to single through force of will alone. As the beast threw him from side to side, Jiren reached out over the barriers of its tail and took two large handfuls of flesh and fury between his fingers. They locked in place following yet another surge of power.

Ben had transformed into everything he had come to hate. Stolen Power. Unearned Strength. The uncontrollable. Strength so disgustingly misplaced it would sooner destroy its allies that its foes. In the name of victory, its had sacrificed its sense of self. It's sentience and soul in exchange for strength... the very proposition was blasphemous. He had to focus... soon it would all be no more. No more animals. Only the gray.

Summoning his strength yet again, Jiren shot upwards light a warning shot, the beast's tail and his arms still intertwined. The capture was mutual. Without the Ape's weight to back it up, any attempt to swing its tale would simply send the Saiyan swinging like a fob watch, flailing helplessly for as long as its tail held out.

"You disappoint me, Saiyan. I expected more... but your lack of foresight is just pitiful"

Jiren felt Schala's power surge, filling her form with dark energies. His Ki sense had brought him precious seconds. Something was coming, and it was big. Preoccupied by the struggle with the beast's tail, Jiren could strike her as she prepared her onslaught; he and the Great Ape were in a grappling deadlock. From what he could gather, it still had much of its stamina remaining. Finding his way around the inevitable was going to be a challenge to say the least. It would have been almost impossible... had Jiren not been blessed with those precious seconds as Schala charged her strike.

"What good is your strength..." Jiren snarled "When you have already been defeated?" His face barely moved as he began his taunt. "As we speak, Marian was her tiny fingers wrapped around the Arrow... I am certain of it. The dominos are already falling. You can't stack them back up in time! It's already too late!"

Sensing the coming strike was reaching his climax, Jiren became a meteor of Ki, flying in a raping circle to entwine himself deeper into the Ape's tail, its weight now hanging from his shoulder like a hunters prize. He watched the tentacles creep in, their blackness eating into his aura and engulfing it in darkness like ants on fruit. On all angles, the web of darkness began to close. He couldn't flinch. He had to time things perfectly.

Moving at such speeds moments seemed to last for hours, Jiren prepared his counter. He entered a rapid spin, just as he had done during his fight at the mansion, only this time, he had a massive roaring mace lugging behind him. His sudden spin brought the Golden Great Ape spiraling in a vortex around him, striking each tentacle before they could reach his person. He felt the shock of each strike resonate through them both. The girl possessed powers he had underestimated greatly. On the planes of pure power, she could easily rival a Super Saiyan 3 in her final strike along; yet her strength was limited by her youth. She lacked the tact of many older fighters. She lacked the precision. The accuracy. She had struck him at a time in which he was he was dragging around a large, yellow meat shield, and it would be Ben who would have to face up to the consequence of her mistake.

As the final explosion came, there was no crucible in which to focus the flames, the tendrils having been caught in his Ape mace. As the surge of excess heat rushed past him, Jiren let them dance over his Ki shield. For now, he could ease of his offensive. One foe was exhausted. The other had just endured a family-sized portion of a Daybreak.

Jiren smiled.

"Your power is Impressive, Schala. You should be proud. Perhaps that strike could have killed us both... but you forget your surroundings. I doubt the Ape will take to kindly to your attack... I doubt he can distinguish friend from foe anymore..."

"Ngghhh... Nggghh..."

The Golden Oozaru growls at such words. For a second, his fur shimmered a red.

"GRAAAAUUURRRGGGHHH! GRRROOOOUUUGGGHHH!"

Jiren had improvised him as a weapon against Schala, tail as the flail and body as mace. The eldreitch tentacles intertwined with the Golden Oozaru, causing him to struggle about, before being faced with a raging explosion that served to enhance his rage! In retaliation, the badly-charred Golden one charges a beam up in his mouth, this time aimed at Schala!

ECFjfCR.jpg

"RRAAAARRGGGHHH!"

@York @Cromartous @Ver @JirenFight​
"What?! She managed to get a hold of the Ultimate Nullifier?!" Kyoko exclaimed in shock over the intercom, revealing the name of the weapon Marian had gotten her hands on, before going on, "Out of the question. The items we store in the vault are under no circumstances to be tampered with. Besides, I doubt any one of them could stand up to the Ultimate Nullifier as it is," she said.

"Nyehehe! Sounds like I hit the jackpot!" Marian said confidently, continuing to attempt to fire the beam at the group in her way. The shot from Libra's axe managed to make contact with her arm, shocking her lightly and disorienting her, causing her aim to reel into the side and blast the protective guard that encased the very thing Marian was looking for; the tip of Gungnir, in all of its glory. Turning off the beam, her eyes widened as her target made itself known to her, looking at Libra and the others, then looking back at the tip...

... Whoosh!

And she made a beeline for the tip with a suddenly serious expression on her face, hoping to snatch it up!

"GET ME DOWN FROM HERE!!!!!"

Yeah, Severa was doing great.

@Ver @Kaykay @Jeremi @Lucky @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Crow @Mission

---

"No!!!" Libra started rushing for the tip himself, sending another blot of electric magic Marian's way in an attempt to slow her down!

@Ver @Alex Azure @Takumi @Vault​
Schala Zeal
@Crow @Cromartous @Ver
@JirenFight

There was more or less an 'oh shit' moment for Schala as she realized what she had done... Cursing herself for her lack of foresight on this behalf; in her attempt to defy Jiren, she had forgotten the kind of state Ben was in.

Shaking her head, she tried to concentrate, speaking to both Ben, in his berserking ape form, and Jiren through gritted teeth.

"No...! I trust in my friends... That they will protect the arrow, just... Like I trust in you... Ben..." She said, suddenly seeming to drop her guard completely, her gaze daring back into the vault for a moment... Seeing what was about to happen.

Quickly turning her gaze back to Ben, she steadied her breathing, this time focusing her magical energy into her body... Not in an attempt at an offensive maneuver, but instead, to cast a haste spell at just the right moment.

"Your power could be a boon to us... But it is not all that I-... That we need... We don't just need your power to stop Marian, we need you... Ben... I hope you can hear me..." She said, in a desperate attempt to get through to him, even in his berserking state.

However, if that were to backfire, Schala had one last possible trick up her sleeve; if she could just position herself properly, she might be able to trick Ben's oozaru form into hitting Marian with his beam attack, this is assuming she could cast her haste spell and dodge out of the way at the right moment...​

Last edited:

"Nyehehe! Sounds like I hit the jackpot!" Marian said confidently, continuing to attempt to fire the beam at the group in her way. The shot from Libra's axe managed to make contact with her arm, shocking her lightly and disorienting her, causing her aim to reel into the side and blast the protective guard that encased the very thing Marian was looking for; the tip of Gungnir, in all of its glory.

SeQ04I1.png

Turning off the beam, her eyes widened as her target made itself known to her, looking at Libra and the others, then looking back at the tip...

... Whoosh!

"GET ME DOWN FROM HERE!!!!!"

Yeah, Severa was doing great.

@Ver @Kaykay @Jeremi @Lucky @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Crow @Mission

---

"No!!!" Libra started rushing for the tip himself, sending another blot of electric magic Marian's way in an attempt to slow her down!

@Ver @Alex Azure @Takumi @Vault​
Schala Zeal
@Crow @Cromartous @Ver
@JirenFight

There was more or less an 'oh shit' moment for Schala as she realized what she had done... Cursing herself for her lack of foresight on this behalf; in her attempt to defy Jiren, she had forgotten the kind of state Ben was in.

Shaking her head, she tried to concentrate, speaking to both Ben, in his berserking ape form, and Jiren through gritted teeth.

"No...! I trust in my friends... That they will protect the arrow, just... Like I trust in you... Ben..." She said, suddenly seeming to drop her guard completely, her gaze daring back into the vault for a moment... Seeing what was about to happen.

Quickly turning her gaze back to Ben, she steadied her breathing, this time focusing her magical energy into her body... Not in an attempt at an offensive maneuver, but instead, to cast a haste spell at just the right moment.

"Your power could be a boon to us... But it is not all that I... That we need... I don't just need your power to stop Marian, I need you... Ben... I hope you can hear me..." She said, in a desperate attempt to get through to him, even in his berserking state.

However, if that were to backfire, Schala had one last possible trick up her sleeve; if she could just position herself properly, she might be able to trick Ben's oozaru form into hitting Marian with his beam attack, this is assuming she could cast her haste spell and dodge out of the way at the right moment...​

With the tip of the spear now revealed, Mason wasn't about to let her have it. With the help of his allies slowing her down, Mason believed he could reach the spear first. He made a ball of aura and threw it as far as he could, with it landing just beside the spear tip. The ball erupted, bringing forth a new portal. One of the portals he made before disappeared, and the remaining portal was connected to the new one. Mason hopped through, ending up instantly beside the spear.

If he could reach it first he'd pick up the tip and use his powers to fashion a makeshift shaft, then throw it towards Libra, yelling, "Catch!"

@Ver @Yun Lee @York @Takumi @Vault​

As Max turned off the gravity once again, causing Severa to begin falling down along with whoever else found them right in mid-air, Touma attempted to break the girl's fall, dropping from the balcony he was dangling upon at that moment and landing on the floor. Running over, he held his arms out in an attempt to catch Severa!

... Only for him to end up miscalculating the angle at which Severa had been falling and ended up breaking Severa's fall by having her body collide right into his chest instead, getting the wind knocked out of him.

to-aru-ma4jutsu-no-index-964306.jpg

"... Ow."

Meanwhile, at the top of the station, Pucci leapt on top of the railing to avoid Jolyne's punch, before jumping back once again, hanging on to safety latches atop the ceiling.

Wsssssh!

"The end has already come! It is time for you to witness Heaven in all of its glory!"

ENm_Klft.gif

As he spoke, Pucci's entire body suddenly lit up, numerous lights emanating from his eyes as though he were transforming, or rather, even ascending, given the divine glow of the lights. C-Moon began to disappear from his form, his Stand also seeming to "ascend" along with Pucci.

"What...?! What is he doing?!"

Even as he let go of the safety latch, Pucci remained suspended in the air even as Max had reset the artificial gravity. The entire station rumbled for a moment, before the divine light that had come out of nowhere enveloped Pucci's entire body. As C-Moon disappeared, a new Stand was formed.

One that Pucci cried out the new name for.

co0_Fm_H9.gif

"Made in Heaven! This is the power that DIO has promised I would attain!" Pucci cried out triumphantly, looking down at everyone along with his new Stand, "There is no way I can lose now! You have lost!!"

"!" Ollerus, by instinct, waved his arm, as though attempting to conjure an offensive spell, but before he could do so, something unexpected happened.

WHAM!

Suddenly, Ollerus's body was flung right into a nearby support pillar, his body crashing through and breaking the pillar in half. Though he wasn't badly injured, it was more the shock of what had just happened, as Pucci now stood where Ollerus once did, his new Stand, Made in Heaven, looming beside him, having moved to the near-Magic God's position in the literal blink of an eye. If those like Jotaro and Giorno, who normally wielded Stands swift enough to move faster than light, Pucci was now massively faster than that. Lightspeed did not even begin to catch up to how fast he was now.

"He's... He's fast! I couldn't even see him!"

"Time and speed have become concepts below my existence. This is what it means to truly reach Heaven. Surrender now, and I will kill you painlessly."

@Kaykay @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Alex Azure @Crow @Yun Lee @Jeremi @Lucky @Mission

With the tip of the spear now revealed, Mason wasn't about to let her have it. With the help of his allies slowing her down, Mason believed he could reach the spear first. He made a ball of aura and threw it as far as he could, with it landing just beside the spear tip. The ball erupted, bringing forth a new portal. One of the portals he made before disappeared, and the remaining portal was connected to the new one. Mason hopped through, ending up instantly beside the spear.

If he could reach it first he'd pick up the tip and use his powers to fashion a makeshift shaft, then throw it towards Libra, yelling, "Catch!"

@Ver @Yun Lee @York @Takumi @Vault​

Will entered the vault just as Marina tried to take the spear. Luckily, it looked as if some of her allies were already on the case.

Chalk on up for The Coalition.

The Keeper analyzed the situation, thankful for years of training and practice. Quintessence filled her veins as she took note of everyone's vital signs. Now that she had personally seen to the safe evacuation of the rest of Coalition Soldiers, Will could set her sights on the main mission.

For now, Will watched intently, calculating a back up plan incase things went south.

"Sorry I'm late, everyone. Had to make sure the rest of our forces were okay."

@Ver @Takumi @York @Yun Lee @Alex Azure

"Eek!" As things suddenly returned to normal (Severa didn't know how to explain WHAT had just happened), the fiery merc found herself falling to the ground, in a very ungraceful manner. Landing with her back knocking right into Touma's chest, she landed with one of her pigtails stuffed into her mouth. "Mmmphn...ptooey!" She spit out her hair, collecting her thoughts...and quickly realized what it was she was on top of. Scrambling off Touma she crossed her arms and huffed, looking away.

View attachment 3296

"J-Jeez...try not to get yourself killed playing the hero! N-Not that I could've killed you-you're lucky I'm so petite! But...still." Translation: Thanks.

It was then Severa noticed the new Stand. "Oh my Gawds, will this guy just DIE already?!" She offered Touma her hand to help him get up. "Come on! Something tells me things just got a whole lot worse..."

@Ver @Kaykay @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Alex Azure @Crow @Yun Lee @Jeremi@Lucky @Mission

As Libra managed to get to the tip of the spear first, whether or not because of his attacks impeding Marian's movements, she froze as the long-haired man held it before her, so close, yet so far away. Still, she wasn't one to give up so easily. Aiming the Ultimate Nullifier at Libra, while also keeping her gaze focused on the others in the vault, she gave a delirious, crazed grin, as though the mere act of being so close to her target was driving her crazy.

"Let's not play hot potato here, alright? Give me the fucking tip--" Marian stopped to giggle for a moment, "--or I'll vaporize you or whatever it is this thing does!" She exclaimed.

"You know what, fuck it, why am I even asking?" She asked herself aloud. With that, she activated the super-weapon anyway, firing another devastating beam forward toward Libra, before turning the Ultimate Nullifier to the right, maintaining the blast as she directed it across the entire chamber horizontally!

@Takumi @Hahli Nuva @Alex Azure @Yun Lee @Vault

Last edited:
Yes! It was safe! But he wasn't... oh Gods!

Libra did the best thing he could think of in the short amount of time he had, and dropped to the ground, keeping the tip clutched tightly to his chest. Once the coast was clear, he scrambled to his feet and began running out of the vault. "M-Miss Kirigiri!" He spoke to the commander, more frantic than he usually ever was; holding such a powerful artifact was an immense responsibility and he was desperate to not ruin things. "I-I have it! Where should I bring it for safekeeping?!"

@Ver @Takumi @Alex Azure @Hahli Nuva @Vault​

As Libra managed to get to the tip of the spear first, whether or not because of his attacks impeding Marian's movements, she froze as the long-haired man held it before her, so close, yet so far away. Still, she wasn't one to give up so easily. Aiming the Ultimate Nullifier at Libra, while also keeping her gaze focused on the others in the vault, she gave a delirious, crazed grin, as though the mere act of being so close to her target was driving her crazy.

"Let's not play hot potato here, alright? Give me the fucking tip--" Marian stopped to giggle for a moment, "--or I'll vaporize you or whatever it is this thing does!" She exclaimed.

"You know what, fuck it, why am I even asking?" She asked herself aloud. With that, she activated the super-weapon anyway, firing another devastating beam forward toward Libra, before turning the Ultimate Nullifier to the right, maintaining the blast as she directed it across the entire chamber horizontally!

@Takumi @Hahli Nuva @Alex Azure @Yun Lee @Vault

Will had moved as soon as Marian finished giggling. Fast as lightning, she leapt in front of Libra and held her hands out to catch the laser, digging her heels into the concrete below her. The beam was hot, but her Quintessence coated her skin and gave her all the resistance she needed.

"GO! I'LL HOLD THIS OFF! GET OUT OF HERE!"

Wil turned her head to scream at the others. As long as that tip was kept out of Marian's clutches, they'd be safe....

@Ver @Yun Lee @York @Alex Azure @Takumi

As Max turned off the gravity once again, causing Severa to begin falling down along with whoever else found them right in mid-air, Touma attempted to break the girl's fall, dropping from the balcony he was dangling upon at that moment and landing on the floor. Running over, he held his arms out in an attempt to catch Severa!

... Only for him to end up miscalculating the angle at which Severa had been falling and ended up breaking Severa's fall by having her body collide right into his chest instead, getting the wind knocked out of him.

to-aru-ma4jutsu-no-index-964306.jpg

"... Ow."

Meanwhile, at the top of the station, Pucci leapt on top of the railing to avoid Jolyne's punch, before jumping back once again, hanging on to safety latches atop the ceiling.

Wsssssh!

"The end has already come! It is time for you to witness Heaven in all of its glory!"

ENm_Klft.gif

As he spoke, Pucci's entire body suddenly lit up, numerous lights emanating from his eyes as though he were transforming, or rather, even ascending, given the divine glow of the lights. C-Moon began to disappear from his form, his Stand also seeming to "ascend" along with Pucci.

"What...?! What is he doing?!"

Even as he let go of the safety latch, Pucci remained suspended in the air even as Max had reset the artificial gravity. The entire station rumbled for a moment, before the divine light that had come out of nowhere enveloped Pucci's entire body. As C-Moon disappeared, a new Stand was formed.

One that Pucci cried out the new name for.

co0_Fm_H9.gif

"Made in Heaven! This is the power that DIO has promised I would attain!" Pucci cried out triumphantly, looking down at everyone along with his new Stand, "There is no way I can lose now! You have lost!!"

"!" Ollerus, by instinct, waved his arm, as though attempting to conjure an offensive spell, but before he could do so, something unexpected happened.

WHAM!

Suddenly, Ollerus's body was flung right into a nearby support pillar, his body crashing through and breaking the pillar in half. Though he wasn't badly injured, it was more the shock of what had just happened, as Pucci now stood where Ollerus once did, his new Stand, Made in Heaven, looming beside him, having moved to the near-Magic God's position in the literal blink of an eye. If those like Jotaro and Giorno, who normally wielded Stands swift enough to move faster than light, Pucci was now massively faster than that. Lightspeed did not even begin to catch up to how fast he was now.

"He's... He's fast! I couldn't even see him!"

"Time and speed have become concepts below my existence. This is what it means to truly reach Heaven. Surrender now, and I will kill you painlessly."

@Kaykay @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Alex Azure @Crow @Yun Lee @Jeremi @Lucky @Mission
"...!"

Giorno's eyes could only barely percieve the bright, white blur that zoomed past him and sent Ollerus crashing into the support pillar like a mere plaything. The boy's grip on the Arrow tightened greatly, as he slowly backed away from the ensuing fight and frantically shot his eyes around the arena. Pucci was almost completely invisible to his eyes, and once he stopped for a moment to gloat about his all-encompassing power did Giorno get a good look at his evolved Stand.

"Made... in Heaven?"

The name sent chills down the boy's spine. Giorno's eyes were wide and white like dinner plates, the panic and surprise painted across the boy's paint like a bright painting. King Crimson was something only the power of Requiem could beat... but the whispers of doubt pooling in Giorno's head told him that this enemy may be beyond even Requiem's power. That word repeated in his mind; requiem, requiem, requiem.

Is Made in Heaven... truly beyond the power of Requiem?

There's only one way to find out.

upload_2018-2-20_18-3-59-png.2290

"I have a dream that I know is just!"

Giorno swallowed his fears, and glared at Enrico Pucci with defiant eyes. Gold Experience lunged outward from Giorno's chest and held in place as Giorno himself raised his clenched fist high in the air above himself, staring up at the object he was wielding with hope-filled eyes. The Arrow's incandescent glow glimmered admist the chaotic battle with Made in Heaven, and before even Pucci could react or gloat in its presence, Giorno thrust his arm downward with a desperate shout.

"The power of the Arrow...!"

"HUOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH!"

What happened in the following moments...

Could only be described as 'fate'.

@Ver @Kaykay @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Alex Azure @Crow @Yun Lee @Jeremi @Lucky @Mission

"Don't waste your breath, playing the hero is all the fool knows."

Leivinia spoke to Severa regarding Touma condescendingly, but she rubbed her butt as she stood up from hitting the ground, making her not all that imposing. Still, in the end, it was probably more that attitude than Imagine Breaker that made Touma such a force in their world. The girl understood that well enough.

In the meantime however, something quite terrible had happened during the gravity shifts. Even Ollerus couldn't keep up with Pucci now. His newfound ability was incredible, and quite frankly something that put a hard stop to her abilities. There wasn't much she could do without any preparations if he could simply hit her while she casted and dodged every spell.

But that wasn't an excuse to stop attacking.

"Below your existence? If that were the case, then there'd have been no need to close in on Ollerus to begin with. You still have to get close and hit him. Common sense and causality still apply to your actions. Don't get conceited just because you've sped up!"

A number of white explosions followed her confident words, along with a wall of flames, a rain of water daggers, and a sword of wind. If a target was fast, then simply surround it and give it nowhere to run. At least, that was the idea. Her words and actions were bold, but Leivinia still understood nothing about this "Made in Heaven." She may not have had the raw power of the Arrow like Giorno, but as the boss of the Dawn-Colored Sunlight and someone who studied the leaders of the world, she understood that someone had to create the idea that there was a chance, even for those without grand artifacts or powers, if they were to fight!

@Ver @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Alex Azure @Crow @Yun Lee @Jeremi @Lucky @Mission​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back