Status
Not open for further replies.
Endymion_Core_Room-_Activated.jpg

The path led everyone into the core of Endymion, a technological marvel. Even without the space elevator, the interior was a marvel to behold, with bright lights and even the support pillars around being made of a translucent material like glass, in terms of appearance. Around the far walls of the circular chamber were also transparent observatories, as anyone peering from them would be able to stare out into space, to see the entirety of Earth below or gaze upon the stars in the distance. To the sides of the room, certain machines could be seen, protected behind safeguards, labeled as artificial gravity producers.

On the other side of the room, Enrico Pucci could be seen with his head bowed down, murmuring to himself initially. Not DIO, and not Othinus. Just him by himself.

"... 5, 7, 11, 13, 17, 19, 23..." He counted to himself, the reason for which perhaps unable to be fathomed by the group, before looking up and turning to face them.

ct_IWx_V5.png

"Ah, so you've finally come," the priest spoke, an intent glare, "I've been waiting for you. Truthfully, you broke free of the time loop far quicker than that witch and DIO had intended, but it is no matter. Our plans will be fulfilled all the same. It is as you've been told. Nothing you do hereon will matter. It is all a part of the divine plan."

"So it's just you here, eh? Where's Othinus, you lowly dog? Or your direct master, DIO?"

"It matters not. What only matters is that you've dared to present the Arrow before me, and soon, I will show you all the true essence of Heaven itself," he gloated.

@CrunchyCHEEZIT @Yun Lee @Alex Azure @Jeremi @Crow @Lucky @Kaykay @Mission

The path led everyone into the core of Endymion, a technological marvel. Even without the space elevator, the interior was a marvel to behold, with bright lights and even the support pillars around being made of a translucent material like glass, in terms of appearance. Around the far walls of the circular chamber were also transparent observatories, as anyone peering from them would be able to stare out into space, to see the entirety of Earth below or gaze upon the stars in the distance. To the sides of the room, certain machines could be seen, protected behind safeguards, labeled as artificial gravity producers.

On the other side of the room, Enrico Pucci could be seen with his head bowed down, murmuring to himself initially. Not DIO, and not Othinus. Just him by himself.

"... 5, 7, 11, 13, 17, 19, 23..." He counted to himself, the reason for which perhaps unable to be fathomed by the group, before looking up and turning to face them.

ct_IWx_V5.png

"Ah, so you've finally come," the priest spoke, an intent glare, "I've been waiting for you. Truthfully, you broke free of the time loop far quicker than that witch and DIO had intended, but it is no matter. Our plans will be fulfilled all the same. It is as you've been told. Nothing you do hereon will matter. It is all a part of the divine plan."

"So it's just you here, eh? Where's Othinus, you lowly dog? Or your direct master, DIO?"

"It matters not. What only matters is that you've dared to present the Arrow before me, and soon, I will show you all the true essence of Heaven itself," he gloated.

Giorno took the first steps into the illuminated chamber, spotting a familiar priest sitting on the other side of the room. Giorno's fists clenched by instinct, but softened once he took hold of his emotions. The boy coolly advanced ahead of the group, placing himself at the helm of the squad despite knowing the dangers of getting close to the priest with the Arrow in tow.

"The power of the Arrow goes above and beyond your deluded vision of Heaven, Enrico Pucci. If there is any chance that you take his Arrow from my dead hands and use it to find your own 'truth'..."

Gold Experience subtly rose from nothingness behind Giorno, the Arrow visibly clutched in its hand and poised to pierce its abdomen with a single motion.

upload_2018-2-11_12-15-3-png.2250

"I, Giorno Giovanna, will not allow you to reach that reality."

"Do you wish to make the first attack?"

@CrunchyCHEEZIT @Yun Lee @Alex Azure @Jeremi @Crow @Lucky @Kaykay @Mission​

ct_IWx_V5.png

"You'll pay for this, Father Pucci..."

g6Jizgk.png

Max, anger in his voice, prepares his Null Void Projector.

"... with a good sentence in the Null Void."

@Ver @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Yun Lee @Alex Azure @Jeremi @Crow @Lucky @Kaykay @Mission

"Save your words. Talk is cheap. War is the only life you should take heed in," the squad leader said to Jordshan.

However, whatever she was planning was for nothing, as he along with the rest of his squad packed in the corridor were ultimately swept away by the spectacle of everyone's combined powers. Whatever the Mandalorians' line of thinking were from wherever Revan had recruited them, it would remain a mystery, but it seemed that now was hardly the time to try to reason with them anyway.

With the room cleared out, if there was any doubt on where to go from there, a powerful rumbling could be felt through the air, as though a powerful presence had made itself known throughout the nearby corridors. Without a doubt, Jiren was nearby, and if he was already this deep into the vaults of Knowhere, then that meant he was just that close to acquiring what the Revanchist needed. There was no time to waste.

"Good job, but you're far from done. Keep moving, and you should be able to catch up with Jiren and whoever he's working with!" Doppo exclaimed over the communications link.

@York @Crow @Hahli Nuva @Takumi @Yun Lee @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Minerva @Alex Azure @Donder172 @Atomic Knight @Gummi Bunnies @Cromartous @Knowhere
"Yes, let us press on," Libra concurred, starting towards Jiren. He didn't want to stop and think of how many lives he had just taken; all he could do was murmur a small prayer for forgiveness, as well as protection for them all for whatever lay ahead.

@Ver @York @Crow @Hahli Nuva @Takumi @Yun Lee @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Minerva @Alex Azure @Donder172 @Atomic Knight @Gummi Bunnies @Cromartous @Knowhere

HHaskBE.jpg

"I can feel Jiren closeby! Come my komrades, ve must hurry!"

NRG, feeling close, simply punched through any remaining obstacles as he clunked through the way. During this, the headpiece of NRG would loosen, followed by releasing a cloud of steam and vapour via the crevices.

@York @Crow @Hahli Nuva @Takumi @Yun Lee @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Minerva @Alex Azure @Donder172 @Atomic Knight @Gummi Bunnies @Cromartous @Knowhere

6a1dc43afcda18d33768ee5901ab2dbe.png

"Eh? Ah... Well, it's not exactly that, really. It's more like... I did a favor for the Misaka Network a long time ago, and then from there, I guess I've sorta gotten to know a few of the individual units," Touma said somewhat vaguely to Max, gesturing toward the girl that stood silently before them, 10032, who only remained silent.

To Severa, he hastily shook his head. "No no no, nothing like that! I guess you could say... uhm..." He looked uncomfortably toward 10032, wondering how exactly to describe the Network, before going on.

"They're clones, essentially. Over twenty thousand of them, all originating from one common, unsuspecting source. They were created for a sick experiment where they were all conditioned and engineered to just die, but... Long story short, I managed to put a stop to that experiment, and now, they're free to live their lives. Even if they find it difficult without the proper faculties of a "normal" human, they're still definitely alive, just like you and me,"
Touma said seriously, a stern expression on his face as he recounted the horrors of those days, though it didn't seem as though he had much desire to elaborate, at least at this pressing moment, all things considered.

Sighing, he stared out the reinforced windows into space. "Imagine having to share a consciousness with over ten thousand other versions of yourself, and trying to live a normal life. I wonder if there's a singular will above them all, dictating everything they do and feel. And if one could call such an entity God..."

And with that, the ride continued.

Endymion_Spaceport_Miracle.jpg

As the space elevator continued lifting everyone up as the minutes passed, taking everyone out of Earth and into outer space itself, numerous ports could be seen surrounding the lift everyone was inside, glittering as brightly as the stars outside the elevator. Though Fiamma of the Right and Ollerus themselves had also never seen anything quite like Endymion at all, they found it difficult to be any sort of impressed, considering the situation.

"We're getting closer. I can feel it..." Fiamma of the Right murmured, biting his thumb softly, "Be ready for anything. I'd imagine it won't be so easy to even be able to talk with Othinus again if she really is up there..."

Macy was silent during the ride into space. Many times she opened her mouth to speek, only for silence to follow. The conversation caused tears to well up in her eyes, but she turned her back to the group and stared out the windows. The sight of the earth disappearing below reminded her of the sights she'd seen travelling between worlds.

The talk of fake people reminded her that her own body was artifical. Despite its tears and breaths, it was all fabrication. Her emotions were real, as were her memories, but she was locked in a body that could not bleed. Mason had insisted she keep a masquerade as a real person, and now she understood why.

Twenty thousand Misakas, engineered for service and death. By Touma's own admission: they were fake people. Everything today was about copies. A copy of Morioh ran years behind schedule, caught up in numerous loops. A copy of Severa's world had produced a copy of Cordelia that now served as a UN Peacekeeper. Even Macy herself felt like a copy. She and Mason grew up with carbon copy families, the only difference being themselves. How many copies existed of their home world? What if there was a copy where Mason and Macy lived happy, peaceful lives with their family?

But the multiverse didn't work that way. Touma had fought for Misakas' freedom, yet they still had a fight ahead of them. Misaka had her sisters at least, all sharing a mind. And Macy had a brother, at least.
"Err... Y-Yeah. You could say that," Touma could only utter as Severa inquired about what exactly cloning was. The Magic Side always had to look at things with such a simplistic view, no matter what world they were from, it seemed, at least from his own point of view.

Endymion_Orbital_Station_Inside-stitch.jpg

As the lift finally transported everyone to the top of Endymion, the doors opening up to reveal a long-winding path to the interior of the orbital station, there was one pressing thing that everyone would be able to notice on the path, encapsulated by reinforced glass that was the only thing that protected them from the oppressive outer space.

to-aru-majutsu-n5o-index-964341.jpg

"Wha--?!"

The path was littered with bloodied corpses of other Misaka Sisters, a grim sight that was practically waiting for them. In total, on the path alone, there must have been at least fifteen bodies, all sprawled across the floor in a disturbing display. Some of them didn't even have visible wounds on their body if one was bold enough to inspect them, as though to say their injuries were somehow entirely internal. Regardless, it seemed to be a massacre, one that the enemy clearly had no regret over.

Breaking through the momentary silence, 10032 began to walk forward. "We must keep pressing forward, especially now that their status is confirmed, MISAKA reaffirms as MISAKA begins to move," the girl said. Even with her usually stoic demeanor, one could infer that even she was disturbed by the display before her. Ollerus and Fiamma of the Right followed suit, a grim expression plastered on their faces as well.

"This... This is awful..."

The sight forced the tears to break and roll down Macy's cheeks. A bright blue aura erupted around her. She rushed to the side of one of the bloody Misaka Sisters. She grabbed the corpse's hand and cried for a moment. The aura that surrounded Macy spread down her arm, but quickly retreated. There was nothing her powers could do for a creature already claimed by death.
Even if she were unaccustomed to space and technology, one thing Severa was eerily used to was death. Death and war, they went hand in hand with each other back home. And this really was war, wasn't it? With Othinus and these Revanchist folks. As tragic as it was, Severa knew that these were far from the last casualties they would see...that is, if they didn't stop Othinus now.

"Come on," she said. "Let's get a move on."

@CrunchyCHEEZIT @Yun Lee @Alex Azure@Jeremi @Crow @Lucky @Kaykay @Mission
Both Jolyne and Ermes looked on in amazement as they traveled up the elevator into space. But that look of amazement quickly turned into shock when...

"Son of a bitch..."
Jolyne cursed under her breath looking at the carnage in front of them. "That witch is going to pay. I'm going to literally jam her head up her own ass."

Ermes too looked at the bodies and gulped in discomfort. "T-There's nothing we can do other than try to stop them before they do any more shit like this. Let's go."

Giorno could do nothing but stare at directly ahead as the doors hissed open to reveal the interior of Endymion - and with it, a path paved in the blood of the MISAKAs. The boy was silently listening as Touma described the origin of these odd girls just minutes prior. In his eyes these girls went from strange flesh-laden machines to the survivors of a horrific experiment.

Their efforts to survive such a cruel fate turned out to be wasted in the end.

"..."

jewel_toned_blues___giorno_giovanna_by_mikittykun-dbfpufj.jpg

"Let's do that, Jolyne."

The blonde-haired Joestar sucked in air through his gritting teeth and slowly walked along the path of blood, his presence practically radiating with a flaming conviction. A fusion of pride and ambition; the perfect resolve.

This must be how Jotaro felt when he killed my father for the first time.

I... understand that now, too.

View attachment 3278
"Yeah... Let's... Let's get moving." She let the body's arm fall to the ground. She rose to her feet and wiped the tears from her eyes. Their flow stopped. She stood close by Severa and followed the group onwards, carefully steppong around the dead bodies.

ct_IWx_V5.png

Giorno took the first steps into the illuminated chamber, spotting a familiar priest sitting on the other side of the room. Giorno's fists clenched by instinct, but softened once he took hold of his emotions. The boy coolly advanced ahead of the group, placing himself at the helm of the squad despite knowing the dangers of getting close to the priest with the Arrow in tow.

"The power of the Arrow goes above and beyond your deluded vision of Heaven, Enrico Pucci. If there is any chance that you take his Arrow from my dead hands and use it to find your own 'truth'..."

Gold Experience subtly rose from nothingness behind Giorno, the Arrow visibly clutched in its hand and poised to pierce its abdomen with a single motion.

upload_2018-2-11_12-15-3-png.2250

"I, Giorno Giovanna, will not allow you to reach that reality."

"Do you wish to make the first attack?"

Macy stood right behind Giorno and Gold Experience. In her right hand was the Thunder Rod, clutched tightly. Her left was empty, saved for a ball of energy, ready to heal or make a barrier.
"Oh, GREAT. It's you." Severa glared at Pucci, drawing her sword. "Sorry to rain on your parade, but we need to get to the people who ACTUALLY matter. So spare us your boring sermons and step aside, or we treat you the same way you treated all those Misakas!"

@Ver @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Yun Lee @Alex Azure @Jeremi @Crow @Lucky @Kaykay @Mission​

View attachment 3279
"You've created enough death. I'm not letting anyone else die, except you! You don't deserve the first attack, you false prophet!" Macy pointed the Thunder Rod at Pucci, and an orb of elecricity shot towards him! "Go get him, Severa! I got your back!"

@Ver @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Yun Lee @Alex Azure @Jeremi @Crow @Lucky @Kaykay @Mission

Makoto was reluctant to leave Kyoko, but he felt an obligation to the group.

As the group continued closer toward their target, they found themselves accosted by another group of armed soldiers, though these seemed far different from the Mandalorians, clad head-to-toe in high-tech weaponry and gadgets.

"Those are... Exodus soldiers!" Makoto exclaimed. "They work for the Revanchist!"

Though it seemed they might pose a threat for a moment, it seemed the Exodus soldiers were actually fleeing from someone. A female cry could be heard as a girl with red hair came crashing down into the group of soldiers.

ePIxIfX.png

With great force and adeptness, the woman twirled her spear around her, tossing the soldiers away. For any that still could get up, they were felled by magic lightning bolts conjured by the woman.

"Ah, Eleanor, you're okay!" Sorey said happily.

Eleanor Hume, one of the last surviving Exorcists, smoothed her skirt with her hand and politely bowed to Sorey. "Shepherd Sorey, I am glad to see you unharmed. I had a feeling you'd return to base, considering the situation." She then looked at Makoto. "Commander, there is a source of immeasurable power lurking not far from here. Would you like me to lead the way?"

Makoto nodded. Things would come to a head soon.

@York @Crow @Hahli Nuva @Takumi @Yun Lee @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Minerva @Alex Azure @Donder172 @Gummi Bunnies @Cromartous @Ver @Knowhere

Last edited:
A stream of fire came from Leivinia as she spun her wand, forming into a huge wall that threatened to smother the priest.

"I agree, I'm not wasting my time waiting for your move. I'm going to make this rematch short and easy!"

As she spoke, multiple of her white summoned explosions appeared around Pucci. However, despite her somewhat reckless looking display of power, she wasn't just firing blindly. Her attacks completely avoided Severa and any others going into melee range, as if funneling Pucci into combat with them.

@Ver @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Yun Lee @Alex Azure @Jeremi @Crow @Lucky @Kaykay @Mission​

i_BPCJZe.png

"Ah, so you noticed the pattern I was counting in. An observant eye you have. Shame it will have to be snuffed out if you continue to oppose me like this," Pucci said to Phil, calmly keeping his arms folded behind his back, "Because the only number that can be divided by a prime number, besides itself, is 1, it can be said that such numbers are the loneliest of all. To that effect, such numbers are just like humans, wouldn't you agree? We live our whole lives hoping to truly understand one another, but at the end of the day, the only one we can truly believe in, the only one we can really know, is ourselves. Wouldn't you wish as well for a perfect world where such conflicts no longer existed?"

Of course, before that question could be answered, the group had already made a beeline for him. As Severa said, it seemed as though they intended to skip past the morality of their actions and beliefs and head straight for the offensive.

To that end, Pucci obliged, summoning his grotesque Stand, C-Moon, just as before. As Leivinia rendered him unable to retreat and keep his distance, Pucci found himself forced to directly engage those coming after him, dashing out of the way of Macy's electric shot, before his C-Moon grabbed Severa's weapon safely before it could stab the man himself. The Stand raised its arm, ready to put the girl down, and thrust its free hand forward, but suddenly, Russia, who had accompanied the group silently, pushed Severa out of the way, taking C-Moon's hit instead! What happened was a grotesque display, as the moment C-Moon's fist hit Russia in the chest, the effected area contorted and twisted itself inside, before the man collapsed, instantly dying, as C-Moon had caused his very heart to turn inside out.

With a menacing glare, he kept his gaze directed at the group, attempting to move out of the range of Leivinia's blasts. "It is useless. In just a matter of moments, C-Moon will evolve into the ultimate Stand as DIO has promised it would! When I attain that state of ascension, you will not even be able to regret your death!"

Meanwhile, as Max searched around the station for any machines of note, he would be able to spot mechanisms on each side of the chamber, labeled as producers of artificial gravity for the station core. What to do with them?

Last edited:

i_BPCJZe.png

"Ah, so you noticed the pattern I was counting in. An observant eye you have. Shame it will have to be snuffed out if you continue to oppose me like this," Pucci said to Phil, calmly keeping his arms folded behind his back, "Because the only number that can be divided by a prime number, besides itself, is 1, it can be said that such numbers are the loneliest of all. To that effect, such numbers are just like humans, wouldn't you agree? We live our whole lives hoping to truly understand one another, but at the end of the day, the only one we can truly believe in, the only one we can really know, is ourselves. Wouldn't you wish as well for a perfect world where such conflicts no longer existed?"

Of course, before that question could be answered, the group had already made a beeline for him. As Severa said, it seemed as though they intended to skip past the morality of their actions and beliefs and head straight for the offensive.

To that end, Pucci obliged, summoning his grotesque Stand, C-Moon, just as before. As Leivinia rendered him unable to retreat and keep his distance, Pucci found himself forced to directly engage those coming after him, dashing out of the way of Macy's electric shot, before his C-Moon grabbing Severa's weapon safely before it could stab the man himself. The Stand raised its arm, ready to put the girl down, and thrust its free hand forward, but suddenly, Russia, who had accompanied the group silently, pushed Severa out of the way, taking C-Moon's hit instead! What happened was a grotesque display, as the moment C-Moon's fist hit Russia in the chest, the effected area contorted and twisted itself inside, before the man collapsed, instantly dying, as C-Moon had caused his very heart to turn inside out.

With a menacing glare, he kept his gaze directed at the group, attempting to move out of the range of Leivinia's blasts. "It is useless. In just a matter of moments, C-Moon will evolve into the ultimate Stand as DIO has promised it would! When I attain that state of ascension, you will not even be able to regret your death!"

Meanwhile, as Max searched around the station for any machines of note, he would be able to spot mechanisms on each side of the chamber, labeled as producers of artificial gravity for the station core. What to do with them?

"Hmmm... C-Moon's primary ability seems to be some kind of gravity amplification... let's see how well the Father's powers work in a 0G environment... can't amplify or reverse gravity if there's none to begin with."

Grandpa Max prepares to set the set artificial gravity to 0G, starting with one producer. After the first one, he observes the fight, seeing whether Pucci's abilities have improved or deproved.

Last edited:
As the group pressed forward, picking up the Exorcist Branch member known as Eleanor along the way, eventually reaching the site of the vaults, they caught sight of fellow Coalition member Gwen Stacy, the lone heroine up against Jiren. As one could imagine, she wasn't faring so well by herself; it seemed as though even just one more hit would be able to topple her over. As everyone came into sight, the masked girl turned toward everyone, a mild wave of relief washing over her, though even as she was, she wondered if they'd be enough for Jiren.

Q2Ax1L3.png

"Took you guys long enough! I could really use another pair of hands here!" She exclaimed, leaping into the air and clinging to the walls once again as she attempted to maintain Jiren's attention, not that that was exactly a good idea to begin with for her.

Behind Jiren, in front of the group, it could also be observed that the vault door had already been opened; to that end, that could only have meant that the Marian woman that Jiren allied herself with was already inside.

At this moment, you had two choices to make then. Take on Jiren or head inside the vault.

@York @Crow @Hahli Nuva @Takumi @Yun Lee @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Minerva @Alex Azure @Donder172 @Gummi Bunnies @Cromartous @Knowhere​

As the group pressed forward, picking up the Exorcist Branch member known as Eleanor along the way, eventually reaching the site of the vaults, they caught sight of fellow Coalition member Gwen Stacy, the lone heroine up against Jiren. As one could imagine, she wasn't faring so well by herself; it seemed as though even just one more hit would be able to topple her over. As everyone came into sight, the masked girl turned toward everyone, a mild wave of relief washing over her, though even as she was, she wondered if they'd be enough for Jiren.

Q2Ax1L3.png

"Took you guys long enough! I could really use another pair of hands here!" She exclaimed, leaping into the air and clinging to the walls once again as she attempted to maintain Jiren's attention, not that that was exactly a good idea to begin with for her.

Behind Jiren, in front of the group, it could also be observed that the vault door had already been opened; to that end, that could only have meant that the Marian woman that Jiren allied herself with was already inside.

At this moment, you had two choices to make then. Take on Jiren or head inside the vault.

@York @Crow @Hahli Nuva @Takumi @Yun Lee @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Minerva @Alex Azure @Donder172 @Gummi Bunnies @Cromartous @Knowhere​

"JIIIIIREEEEEEN!"

A giant suit, heavy, hulking suit of empty armour that belonged to NRG was tossed at Jiren, however, it missed and was headed for the open doors of the vault, ready to bonk Marian in the head!

When NRG realised what he did, he simply shouted to her, "sorry, my bad! Are you OK? I kind of can't tend to you now, a bit too radioactive! Don't want to give you cancer, which is kind of worse than a concussion."

When Jiren would turn to the source of who threw it, he would see this.

yYLVUtK.png

"So, vhere vere ve? Ah yes, zis. Vell Jiren, you know vat zey say, esto es el fin!"

Now unrestrained by his hulking suit, NRG was much stronger and faster. He began to charge an attack.

aOgcETU.png

"As long as I, Ben Tennyson, hold ze position zat you once held, ze seat zat you once put your butt on, it is my duty to aid Toppo in bringing you back... and hopefully not, but if need be, vorse."

NRG, after charging his attack, fires a heavy stream of radioactive energy at Jiren. This stream, as previously explained, was significantly stronger than anything he threw at the Mandalorians.

"Director Kirigiri, friends, spider person, everyone, you all might vant to step away from the radiation, it's goingk to get real intense here! Some of you need to head into ze vault."

Since NRG's suit was in the Vault, those who entered it could wear it for impervious defense!

@Ver @York @Crow @Hahli Nuva @Takumi @Yun Lee @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Minerva @Alex Azure @Donder172 @Gummi Bunnies @Cromartous @Knowhere​

Last edited:
"Save your words. Talk is cheap. War is the only life you should take heed in," the squad leader said to Jordshan.

However, whatever she was planning was for nothing, as he along with the rest of his squad packed in the corridor were ultimately swept away by the spectacle of everyone's combined powers. Whatever the Mandalorians' line of thinking were from wherever Revan had recruited them, it would remain a mystery, but it seemed that now was hardly the time to try to reason with them anyway.

With the room cleared out, if there was any doubt on where to go from there, a powerful rumbling could be felt through the air, as though a powerful presence had made itself known throughout the nearby corridors. Without a doubt, Jiren was nearby, and if he was already this deep into the vaults of Knowhere, then that meant he was just that close to acquiring what the Revanchist needed. There was no time to waste.

"Good job, but you're far from done. Keep moving, and you should be able to catch up with Jiren and whoever he's working with!" Doppo exclaimed over the communications link.

Even if she were unaccustomed to space and technology, one thing Severa was eerily used to was death. Death and war, they went hand in hand with each other back home. And this really was war, wasn't it? With Othinus and these Revanchist folks. As tragic as it was, Severa knew that these were far from the last casualties they would see...that is, if they didn't stop Othinus now.

"Come on," she said. "Let's get a move on."

@CrunchyCHEEZIT @Yun Lee @Alex Azure@Jeremi @Crow @Lucky @Kaykay @Mission

---

"Yes, let us press on," Libra concurred, starting towards Jiren. He didn't want to stop and think of how many lives he had just taken; all he could do was murmur a small prayer for forgiveness, as well as protection for them all for whatever lay ahead.

@Ver @York @Crow @Hahli Nuva @Takumi @Yun Lee @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Minerva @Alex Azure @Donder172 @Atomic Knight @Gummi Bunnies @Cromartous @Knowhere
As the group continued closer toward their target, they found themselves accosted by another group of armed soldiers, though these seemed far different from the Mandalorians, clad head-to-toe in high-tech weaponry and gadgets.

"Those are... Exodus soldiers!" Makoto exclaimed. "They work for the Revanchist!"

Though it seemed they might pose a threat for a moment, it seemed the Exodus soldiers were actually fleeing from someone. A female cry could be heard as a girl with red hair came crashing down into the group of soldiers.

ePIxIfX.png

With great force and adeptness, the woman twirled her spear around her, tossing the soldiers away. For any that still could get up, they were felled by magic lightning bolts conjured by the woman.

"Ah, Eleanor, you're okay!" Sorey said happily.

Eleanor Hume, one of the last surviving Exorcists, smoothed her skirt with her hand and politely bowed to Sorey. "Shepherd Sorey, I am glad to see you unharmed. I had a feeling you'd return to base, considering the situation." She then looked at Kyoko. "Commander, there is a source of immeasurable power lurking not far from here. Would you like me to lead the way?"

@York @Crow @Hahli Nuva @Takumi @Yun Lee @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Minerva @Alex Azure @Donder172 @Gummi Bunnies @Cromartous @Ver @Knowhere

Q2Ax1L3.png

"Before he would head into the vault, Libra called out to Gwen. "Miss, do you require healing? I can help you, if you would like!" Once he did, though, he would take on that vault. They needed to stop whoever was in there before they got that spear!

@Ver @York @Crow @Hahli Nuva @Takumi@Yun Lee @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Minerva@Alex Azure @Donder172 @Gummi Bunnies @Cromartous @Knowhere​
"JIIIIIREEEEEEN!"

A giant suit, heavy, hulking suit of empty armour that belonged to NRG was tossed at Jiren, however, it missed and was headed for Marian, ready to bonk her in the head!

When NRG realised what he did, he simply said, "sorry, my bad! Are you OK? I kind of can't tend to you now, a bit too radioactive! Don't want to give you cancer, which is kind of worse than a concussion."

When Jiren would turn to the source of who threw it, he would see this.

yYLVUtK.png

"So, vhere vere ve? Ah yes, zis. Well Jiren, you know vat zey say, esto es el fin!"

Now unrestrained by his hulking suit, NRG was much stronger and faster. He began to charge an attack.

aOgcETU.png

"As long as I, Ben Tennyson, hold ze position zat you once held, ze seat zat you once put your butt on, it is my duty to aid Toppo in bringing you back... and hopefully not, but if need be, worse."

NRG, after charging his attack, fires a heavy stream of radioactive energy at Jiren. This stream, as previously explained, was significantly stronger than anything he threw at the Mandalorians.

"Director Kirigiri, friends, spider person, everyone, you all might vant to step away from the radiation, it's goingk to get real intense here! Some of you need to head into ze vault."

@Ver @York @Crow @Hahli Nuva @Takumi @Yun Lee @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Minerva @Alex Azure @Donder172 @Gummi Bunnies @Cromartous @Knowhere​
Schala Zeal
@Ver @Crow @Hahli Nuva @Takumi @Yun Lee @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Minerva @Alex Azure @Donder172 @Gummi Bunnies @Cromartous
@Knowhere

Schala was happy to see more company awaiting them, aside from the countless enemies they were practically bulldozing through.

However, she couldn't stick around very long for the reunion, seeing the kind of threat that awaited them... Though, she paused for a moment outside the vault, looking over the others.

"This might be a diversion. I'll help hold Jiren off... The rest of you, get inside that vault!" She shouted.

At first, her hands fumbled for the blades she still had with her, before she thought better, raising her hands as she contemplated the approach, waiting for Jiren to make the first move, like before.

"Jiren... Who's side are you really on?" She asked, her voice eerily calm as she stood beside Ben to face him.

It didn't seem like she was bothered by the potential risk radiation poisoning just by staying near his present form. In fact, it looked like she wasn't bothered by anything at the moment, perhaps too focused on what was likely going to be an incoming battle...​

"Gyaaaah! What the fuck?! Fucking fuck!" The young woman yelped while deep inside the vault, Ben's armor barely missing her and going over her head. The worst that had happened to her was that she had a good scare, but other than that, she came out unscathed. It seemed that whatever was happening outside, a lot of it was happening. Of course, that only made the situation more pressing.

As Libra, Schala, and whoever else ventured into the vault, they'd find a certain bespectacled young woman with braided silver hair and tanned skin, sporting nothing more than overalls. Digging around like a hyper gofer, the girl searched around before settling her gaze on the others who had followed her inside, flashing a toothy, cocky grin at them as she held up what looked like an axe made out of pure gold over her shoulder.

View attachment 3281

"Oh, are you a part of the welcoming committee? 'Cause you're a bit late for that," the woman known as Marian Slingeneyer said, hopping over through the exhibits of the vault, perched on pedestals and protected by reinforced glass, in hopes of finding what she was looking for.

It didn't seem like she had any immediate drive to fight, but considering the weapon she held, who knew what was going to happen if she was left by herself like this?

@Yun Lee @York

@Crow @Hahli Nuva @Takumi @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Minerva @Alex Azure @Donder172 @Gummi Bunnies @Cromartous @Knowhere

This was not good. This girl was trouble, Libra could tell, but maybe...there was a way to stop her. Keeping his eyes peeled for anything that could be used to their advantage, he would try to slow her down with talk. "Miss...why do you do this? What could working with being like DIO and Othinus possibly bring you, except your own downfall?"

@Ver @York

"Worry about something like that afterwards! Don't let him evolve!"

Leivinia shouted at Severa as she kept up her assault. The loss of one of their ranks was unfortunate, but there was nothing they could do about it now. She wanted to avoid a war of philosophy occuring again, so they had to move quick. If this fight went anything like the last, Leivinia realized she had little chance of landing a significant attack on Pucci by herself. At least, without him reaching her and turning her inside out.

Without being able to work with the knowledge base she used to deal with magic, there wasn't much for her to work with other than the brute force and versatility of her magic. And quite frankly, working with the mechanics of science would probably be better left to that old man.

Her role here, then, would be to simply distract or even cut down the man before them.

The symbolic weapon in her hands changed forms. This time, it took the form of a sword. As Pucci moved to avoid one of her explosions, she brought it down. A sword of wind appeared, slicing everything in its path as the air itself became her weapon. Cornering him between a column of sharp air and fierce explosions of Telesma, Leivinia sought to either end him there or buy time for another attack!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back