Status
Not open for further replies.
The sky itself darkened as a blue portal opened above the fighting.

A massive bold of lightning crashed down, cascading over the planet like a rapid river of death. Mandalorian soldiers would either be vaporized completely or knocked back, blown clear out of the way.

will_vandom_hypnotized_by_kaktusmoon-dbtpziq.png

Will floated down, raining Quintessence, fire, and hail upon the forces of the enemy. As her feet touched the ground, the very planet itself rumbled. Will would not face Othinus this time, Her new home needed protecting. The witch's forces trained their sights on Will and fired, but their energy bolts had no effect. In fact, one could say Will seemed to be absorbing their shots.

The Keeper simply waved her hand idly, and another platoon of enemy forces were vaporized. Here, she was in control. Will could feel the nexus connecting the worlds, the Quintessence flowing through all living things. That was her power, and with it she could move Heaven and Earth themselves to make her wishes come true. Sadly, it seemd that on this front, The Coalition forces were being forced back. There seemed to be no members in this sector of the facility, so Will needed to take command.

Will saw a Coalition soldier slumped against a broken barrier, and a medic attempting to heal him. Quickly, she flew over, blasting an unlucky Mandalorian with a bolt of Quintessence.

"What happened here!?"

"He's injured! There's too many of them! I-I don't know what to do! I'm the only one left of my squad and it's my first time in a warzone, I-

"It's alright. Stay with me, okay? What's your name?"

"Orube, ma'am.."

"Alright, Orube. Listen carefully, I'm going to heal your friend here, okay? Things are bad right now but I need you both to stay strong. We're going to get through this."

The Keeper carefully removed Orube's hand from the man's chest and examined the wound. He'd been pretty badly hurt. The man was passed out, so Will didn't need to question him. Instead, she gathered a small ball of Ki into her palm and gently pressed it against his wound, kneeling down beforehand to take cover. Will felt Coalition troops dying slowly but surely. She didn't have a lot of time.

Will closed her eyes and entered the realmbeyond. She felt the man's struggles, his fears and thoughts before being struck down. Concentrating now, The Keeper began to heal the man's wound, refusing blood and bone and tendon and flesh. Vitality was not pleasurable by any means. Had he been awake, his screams would have drowned out all the gunfire and energy bolts flying everywhere.

Will removed her palm and examined her work. The man looked good as new, even though he was still unconcious.

"He's been healed but he needs time to est and recover his health. Stay here with him and don't leave. I'll create an energy dome that shields you from all harm. Nobody will be able to see or hear you but me, okay?"

"Yes! T-Thank you!"

The Keepr smiled at Orube and stood up to face the oncoming onslaught. More men tried to fire at Will, but her presence made the few remaining Coalition troops rally under her and charge forth, reloading their weapons and following her into battle.

"FOR KANDRAKAR!"

@Anyone @Coalition

"Then what about this? We all cease hostilities. We only need a few answers and we'll leave you alone." Jordshan suggested

Jordshan complied and ran out of the home. Because of the disguise, she more than likely did not have her assault cannon with her.
'What the hell...?!"

Jotaro nearly moved to perform another time-stop rush on Kira, but the sudden explosion that destroyed the pillar he would've stood next to nearly threw him too the floor. Star Platinum's fist launched from Jotaro's shoulder, smashing into the ground and holding the man in place as debris rained all around him. He rose to his feet and briefly caught faint distortions in the air approaching him and Giorno.

"Bastard... he's using some kind of projectile bomb."

"Interesting... it is, however, useless."

Without any hesitation, Giorno took a few bold steps and fanned out his arms, revealing Gold Experience floating behind him. Kira would be the first to notice that a few of his 'girlfriends' were missing. They were nowhere to be found on the lawn from where Ermes suddenly threw them... where could they have gone?

The answer came in the form of a chorus of shrill screeches that flew from Gold Experience's opening palms.

"I gave those dead hands life... turning them into bats!"

A pair of screeching black bats flew from Gold Experience's palms, orbiting around the teenage boss as he pointed his finger out to the wide area in front of them, where the drifting bubble bombs flew undetected. As if on command, the creatures began screeching loudly into the air. They then flew out into the area, halting in place and beginning to orbit around a pair of moving. invisible objects, as if they were acting as markers.

"Bats use echolocation to find their way through the night. Gold Experience shares their senses, and when the sound-waves they create bounce off of something even remotely solid, like a bubble, for example... hm!"

b626ff9d936b61f2e0bebbf12c258c05.png

"I've already marked down your attacks, Yoshikage Kira."

"Hmph... I didn't think anything would surprise me by now, but that's just weird. But, now he's wide open!."

As if on cue with Giorno's bat trick, Star Platinum emerged from Jotaro's back and crossed its arms across its chest.

"Star Platinum: The World!"

The world around Jotaro suddenly froze at his command, becoming gray and motionless as the flow of time came to screeching halt. He wasted no time sparing any cool words to Kira, as he took off from his position like a rocket and weaved in-and-out around the frozen air bombs - they were more like mines now - that were marked by Giorno's bats. In a second, Jotaro was now standing behind the frozen Yoshikage Kira, locked in an expression of a desperate struggle.

"...I don't even have anything left to say to you except..."

afe5c74526159d13578f131193384e03.png

"Get a better watch."

ORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAOORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAOO
ORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORA
ORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAOORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORA!!

Star Platinum turned its back to Kira, and vanished.

C2628C70E36BFC8C03164B1CA458E0FE088524BC

"Time has begun to move again."

And that was how Jotaro Kujo suddenly appeared behind Kira, sending his shattered, bloodied body flying over Josuke's head like a horribly abused ragdoll.

@Hood Rat @Donder172 @Jeremi @Ver @Alex Azure @Atomic Knight @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Yun Lee @Takumi @Lucky @Crow @York @Kaykay @Everybody
image.png

"Tch, no matter!" Kira exclaimed curtly as Giorno summoned bats to circle around the invisible air bombs, Killer Queen's hand forming a fist and pressing his thumb atop his index finger as though triggering a remote detonator, the invisible explosives erupting in the air, killing the bats and blowing away the rest of the house's support beams, the front of the building beginning to collapse and threatening to crush anyone who might have still been inside!

At Ben's words, Josuke leapt back. With the onslaught from Jotaro that came as time stopped before everyone, Kira's body was flung across the street like a rag doll, but whether through sheer force of will or powered by the insurmountable rage he felt in that moment, the man forced himself back to his feet in mere moments, even as parts of his body might have been broken, bruised, or bleeding profusely, internally or not.

image.png

"You... Youuuuuuu... Youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu!!" He screamed, Killer Queen moving to create more air bombs toward everyone, before directing his glare over toward Ben and Toppo as they transformed. Killer Queen moving to defend itself, but it was to little avail as he was finally blown to hell by the two of them with little fanfare other than the attacks that had done him in. Taken out of his element, dragged into the public like this, perhaps one could say he never had much of a chance, even if he struggled as much as he did.

BOOM! BOOM!

"Gufgh...!"

Kira limped forward, clutching his arm tightly, too weak to even maintain Killer Queen's form as it disappeared in the confusion. He glared at everyone with gritted teeth. Unlike his father, he couldn't even express glee at having diverted the group with the time loop he had created, only pure regret that he could not live the quiet life he'd always wanted. And so, choking on his own blood, Kira fell down headfirst into the street, and ceased to move.

tumblr_nqmyi8c_Vte1tc1kmmo3_250.png

"W-Wha... Amazing!" Josuke exclaimed in awe as he looked upon the displays of power unleashed upon Kira, drawing back as to not get caught in the crossfire, amazed notably by Ben's and Toppo's transformations. It wasn't dissimilar to anything he'd seen before, but still, he had no idea that Jotaro knew such strong people, all to focus in on just one man like Kira.

"I don't suppose that all is the work of a Stand, is it?" Rohan commented, before growing silent as the death of Kira finally registered to him, the man staring at the killer's body with that.

Jotaro might have some explaining to do later.

"And here I was hoping to interrogate him, though I wonder if it would have been a fruitful venture," Ollerus whistled at the sight of the dead man, before looking to everyone, "Nobody's hurt, I trust? Because the property damage from that kind of display will probably be a bit much for a small town like this."

"Did I hear him correctly through the grapevine when he said... he made us go through five loops before this?" Fiamma of the Right pondered, cupping his chin with a narrowed expression, "What purpose did he have to do that?"

@Hood Rat @Donder172 @Jeremi @Alex Azure @Atomic Knight @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Yun Lee @Takumi @Lucky @Crow @York @Cromartous @Kaykay @Everybody
"Yes, you're probably right. We've probably wasted a lot of time stuck here," Fiamma nodded to Phil and Ben, still cupping his chin, "But... We should probably wait to ponder over that until later. If we remain around here, we'll likely draw the attention of the other locals, Josuke and Rohan there notwithstanding. After all, someone's bound to call the local police, and I care not to be detained."

SHOOP!

Before Severa would be able to stab into Kira's head, his arm suddenly shot forward at startling speed, grabbing her arm to prevent her from stabbing his head, before his other hand tightly gripped her hand itself, showcasing that it seemed he was still indeed alive. With a bloodied face and a delirious look in his eyes, blank as though he had lost partial consciousness, he looked up at Severa and spoke softly.

View attachment 3270

"Such lovely hands you have... Soft and delicate, befitting of a lady, but firm and worked as well. Someone strong yet soft..." He laughed softly, staring into Severa's eyes in an unsettling manner, weakly trying to pull her closer to him. "Yours would have been a fine addi--"

FWOOSH!

He let out a weak gasp as Ben set him aflame, finally putting him down for good. From there, Touma hurriedly pulled Severa back to prevent her from getting burned by accident as well.

"Y-Yeah, that's the first time I'm agreeing with Fiamma of the Right! We should probably get out of here!"

is_VCam5.png

"What's the rush? Do you all have... some other matters to attend to? I thought you were here just to investigate Kira?" Rohan asked, to which Touma gulped softly, unable to answer.

@Hood Rat @Donder172 @Jeremi @Alex Azure @Atomic Knight @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Yun Lee @Takumi @Lucky @Crow @York @Cromartous @Kaykay @Everybody
While Giorno stood near the smoldering pile of meat that was once Yoshikage Kira, Jotaro turned around and faced Josuke and Rohan. It seemed as if the situation with Kira was dealt with, yet these two were suspicious (or, well, Rohan was suspicious - Josuke would probably need it to be explained multiple times). To that end, Jotaro let out a long, arduous sigh.

"I owe you two an explanation. The truth is..."

imageproxy.php

"The Speedwagon Foundation found another lead related to Yoshikage Kira while we were doing our background checks. An old enemy of mine who struck a bargain with Kira himself. I avoided mentioning it to you two because it would have clouded your focus and it wasn't anything you could help with. It's a pain in the ass to go chasing old enemies, but... if we're gonna walk away from the Kira situation, we need to tie up every loose end."

"You can consider it cleanup. We can handle it ourselves, though," his voiced trailed off as he gazed over at the serial killer's unmoving body, "I'm just glad this is over."

@Ver @Hood Rat @Donder172 @Jeremi @Alex Azure @Atomic Knight @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Yun Lee @Takumi @Lucky @Crow @York @Cromartous @Kaykay @Everybody
Continued from here.

Chapter Three
"God's in His Heaven, All's Right With the World"

After their run-in with the villains in DIO's mansion, Fiamma of the Right manages to track a powerful energy source in the next world over, transporting everyone to a parallel world, set in a small town called Morioh, recognized by Jotaro Kujo. The situation is made a little stranger as contact is temporarily lost with the Coalition for an unexplained reason. After some brief exploration, they bump into Jotaro's old acquaintances, Josuke Higashikata and Rohan Kishibe, who explain that they are investigating a lead on a certain serial killer plaguing the town, Yoshikage Kira, who is impersonating a man he'd killed before; Kosaku Kawajiri. With some reluctance, Rohan agrees to allow the group to help them with the investigation, letting initial suspicions of the group subside.

Those who follow Josuke were led to the address of a mysterious, seemingly abandoned house. After a brief investigation, they have short encounter with Yoshihiro Kira, Yoshikage's father who is bound inside a photograph and means to kill everyone in the name of DIO. After Yoshihiro is defeated, he utters his own son's name, and suddenly, a mysterious power called "Bites the Dust" is activated, and everyone is instantly killed.

Meanwhile, those who follow Rohan witness him interrogating Hayato Kawajiri, the son of Kira's alter ego, believing the boy to know something about Kira's circumstances and how they might help him. After the brief interrogation yields little result, Rohan uses the power of his Stand, Heaven's Door, to forcefully look into the boy's memories, finding only the written line "Yoshikage Kira is my dad." Upon reading the page, everyone is suddenly killed out of nowhere, blown up in multiple explosions.

The next thing everyone knows, they find themselves back to where they started, and realize that they are in a time loop. After consolidating their information together with what they've found out, they try to go through the events once again, this time completely foregoing the investigation on Hayato and going straight for the house in which Yoshihiro and Yoshikage are located. With Yoshikage compromised, revealing that everyone had gone through five loops without knowing until now, he is forced to deactivate Bites the Dust and use his main Stand, Killer Queen, to defend himself against everyone, but is promptly defeated. The group infers that the time loop may have been a diversion set up by DIO and Othinus, and as such, are forced to consider where the villains are and what they might be doing from there.

After a few minutes of walking, by now surely out of the view of Josuke and Rohan, Fiamma of the Right stops in his tracks once they turn a corner, turning around to face the group. He raises his glowing red hand, before beginning to speak.

"Alright, everyone. As I said, I think I've managed to finally hone in on our enemy's location. Whatever they've been planning with these incessant distractions, one can only hope that there's still enough time for them to be stopped. I've no more patience for their traps, and I'm sure you can all agree as well,"
he spoke to everyone, before turning around and thrusting his arm forward, focusing his energy into creating yet another portal.

ZZZZT!

Suddenly, before he could do so, a static sound could be heard in everyone's ears, as though the communication earpieces to the Coalition had finally been restored, further supported when Kyoko's static voice can be heard from the other end.

"Can anyone hear me?! Come in! I repeat, come in! This is a code red emergency!" Her voice spoke in highly alarmed tone, moreso than she often let herself carry.

6_zpsd7b11859.png

"Eeh? Communications are suddenly back?!" Touma exclaimed in surprise, before motioning to respond, "What's going on?"

"Knowhere is under attack! I repeat, Knowhere is under attack!" Kyoko exclaimed urgently, sounds of blasts firing in the background suddenly becoming apparent, "This must be what the diversions have been for! They've been trying to find where we've been keeping the tip of Gungnir, and they've managed to track it down!"

"What?!" Ollerus yelled back, for once showing an ounce of frustration visibly, "How did they manage to find you?! Do they have the tip yet?!"

"They must have been honing in on our communications frequency! That would explain why the network went out when you traveled to where you are now, but now they don't need to keep it disabled anymore!" Kyoko responded, before continuing, "They're still frantically searching around the base, but it's only a matter of time unless they're stopped. The march is being led by Jiren and... a woman who calls herself Marian!"

"Jiren's there?!"

"Marian Slingeneyer?!" Ollerus exclaimed, seeming to recognize the name, "With her wily intelligence and Jiren's strength, along with whatever kind of force they're leading...!

"But I've managed to find them again!" Fiamma of the Right exclaimed, "I've managed to track down Othinus's signature, or something resembling it! It's... It's even in my home universe! A parallel world from the looks of it! We're this close!"

"I understand. You can't jeopardize the mission like this, but I'm requesting immediate backup! Spare some of your forces to send this way! We need all the help we can get! Use the return pads Mr. Kunikida issued you before the mission to return if you choose to!"

"Fine! Fine, then! You all!" Fiamma of the Right barked to everyone, just as his hand managed to create another portal, being held open for as long as he held his palm open, "Decide amongst yourselves! Shall you return to Knowhere to stave off the invasion or come with me to look for Othinus?!" He said, forcing you all to make a choice right on the spot.

Choose wisely.

Who knows what will happen from here on?

Cast List
@Crow as Ben Tennyson and Max Tennyson (Ben 10)
@Atomic Knight as Billy Kaplan (Marvel Comics)
@Krieg as Captain Falcon (F-Zero)
@Takumi as Chise Hatori and Ruth (The Ancient Magus Bride)
@Minerva as Cordelia (Fire Emblem)
@Hood Rat as Diego Brando (JoJo's Bizarre Adventure)
@Gummi Bunnies as Dlanor A. Knox and Willard H. Wright (Umineko no Naku Koro Ni)
@Hida Tomonatsu as Gaius (Fire Emblem)
@CrunchyCHEEZIT as Giorno Giovanna and Jotaro Kujo (JoJo's Bizarre Adventure)
@Cromartous as Jiren and Toppo (Dragon Ball)
@Jeremi as Jolyne Cujoh and Ermes Costello (JoJo's Bizarre Adventure)
@Donder172 as Jordshan Limbdell and M1-4X (Star Wars)
@Kaykay as Leivinia Birdway (A Certain Magical Index)
@Yun Lee as Libra and Severa (Fire Emblem)
@dark as Marcus Wright and Kyle Reese (Terminator)
@Space_Candy as Markus and Simon (Detroit: Become Human)
@Alex Azure as Mason Moretti and Macy Moretti (Convergence Series)
@Lucky as Phil Connors and Rita Hanson (Groundhog Day)
@York as Schala Zeal (Chrono Trigger)
@Ver as Touma Kamijou (A Certain Magical Index)
@Josh as Wanda Maximoff (Marvel Comics)
@Hahli Nuva as Will Vandom (W.I.T.C.H.)​
As everyone made their choice of where to go from there, disappearing from Morioh into thin air either to return to Knowhere or to proceed with the mission, a certain elderly man who caught sight of them furrowed his brow lightly in confusion.

5b3e9edef3af6163c61976d40b313d1e.png

"... Eeh? What was that?"

"Oi, old man. What are you staring at?"

"Nothing, nothing," Joseph Joestar, survivor of Elliot's Downfall, shook his head, "I just thought I saw someone who looked like you for a second, Jotaro."

Those who elected to go to Knowhere via their return pads would suddenly find themselves in the midst of a chaotic war zone, as several Coalition members warred with armed men, sporting helmets and armor with a striking resemblance to the one worn by Darth Revan himself. They were the Mandalorians, and all things considered, just how many armies of them did Revan have in his pocket? No one could know.

Mandalorians-Star-Wars-1-900x400.jpg

"They've already called for reinforcements! Take them all down! For the glory of Revan!" One of the armed soldiers exclaimed, immediately opening fire upon the group as soon as they reappeared within Knowhere, their blasters set and their aim intent on killing them.

Meanwhile, among the Coalition members fighting to defend the outpost, a girl recognized as Alisha Diphda, agent of the Exorcist Branch, sporting a sharp lance, attempted to defend herself against the rest of the Mandalorians that crowded the corridor everyone was in as it was, backed into a corner and having to defend herself, spinning her lance to deflect a laser blast from the enemy.

image.png

"You guys came at just the nick of time! They're overwhelming us as it is!" The girl exclaimed, trying to hold off the enemies as best as she could.

@Alex Azure @Yun Lee @Minerva @Lucky @Knowhere

Miracle88_Memorial.jpg

FWOOSH!

For those who insisted on staying with the mission, everyone was transported to a rather interesting looking city, somewhat futuristic and advanced in scope, unlike the suburban and even primitive to a degree setting of Morioh from before. As Fiamma of the Right implied, it seemed that he and the others associated with him had originated from this world, so if Othinus really was here, then perhaps it was fitting that this chase would lead everyone back to the world that she had come from as well.

toaru46.png

"This... really is Academy City!" Touma exclaimed, feeling strange to be back after all this time. Though... "time" seemed to be a bit subjective, as he looked upon the needle-like structure that extended all the way into space.

"That's... that's the space elevator Endymion! But it was dismantled just a month ago!"

"So then, perhaps we're not back in our exact world, a parallel dimension more like, but we're still in the general universe. Regardless, that's not relevant to everyone else here. Whatever the Revanchist are planning, it isn't good at all. They've been waiting," Ollerus spat, clicking his tongue uneasily.

"It's just as well. I'm sensing the energy signature emanating... from space. More likely than not, they're waiting for us up there, and we'll have to use that space elevator to use it," Fiamma of the Right continued, gesturing toward the structure in the distance.

@Jeremi @Alex Azure @Yun Lee @Lucky @MissionGroup
Schala Zeal
@Ver @Yun Lee @Crow @Alex Azure @Minerva @Lucky @Takumi @Cromartous
@Knowhere

Witnessing Toppo's display of power, Schala shook... Its sensation familiar, eerily so. Destruction, was it?

It very much resembled the kind of power she had felt just before Lavos awoke, raining destruction upon her kingdom... And annihilating it in its entirety, bringing it crashing down to the planet below ever so violently.

For all her mother had lauded its prowess, and all that it had built itself up to be... It was all brought to an end in a single moment.

Such a power frightened her, but at the same time... Toppo seemed to remain sane despite this overwhelming power coursing through his body.

Could someone harness such destructive potential for good? It was hard to say, but Schala had faith that Toppo knew what he was doing.

"Be carefull... Toppo..." She whispered, as she kept up her efforts to evacuate those that she could.

In the end... Kira was defeated, and the situation seemed to be resolved. However, after they left the sight of Josuke and Rohan, who she gave a brief wave to in parting, she frowned as Fiamma brought up the timeloop thing again.

She also had to wonder what Kira was trying to buy time for, other than Othinus of course... And as communications returned to them, her eyes widened as the realization hit her; they were buying time for some kind of counterattack!

Without a moment of hesitation, Schala made her decision in a flash, especially realizing Jiren was leading the assault on Knowhere.

"I'm going back! Knowhere must not fall!" She shouted, and with that... She was off.

Seeing the battle already going on, Schala quickly concentrated, causing a detonation of dark magic beneath a cluster some of the warriors fighting the Coalition forces on nowhere, helping hold them back. Her eyes flitted across the scene as she tried to locate Jiren, wherever he was amidst the chaos.

"Jiren... Where are you...?" She muttered, through gritted teeth.

While she was expending magical energy fighting off the attackers on the base, she seemed to be saving a majority of her reserves for the big guns that may be awaiting them here... One of them being Jiren.​

Last edited:
"So she's chosen to hide in space. How lofty, even for a magic god. I do kind of like it though."

Having naturally chosen to go back to her world, or more accurately some sort of alternate version of it, Leivinia appeared with the group taking the proactive approach. She'd set out to stop Magic God Othinus, and so she would stick to that mission whatever it took.

"Academy City is a rather advanced place when it comes to science, so while I don't know how it works I don't doubt it will take us there."

She spoke confidently to Severa, despite having admitted she knew pretty much just as little as her in regards to Endymion.

@Ver @Alex Azure @Crow @Jeremi @Lucky @Yun Lee @CrunchyCHEEZIT @othinus​

The Mandalorians, overwhelmed by the sudden influx of reinforcements, were taken down easily enough, either being promptly defeated or forced to retreat from the corridor with that.

As the room was cleared out, Alisha let out a tired breath, nodding gratefully to Chise and Ruth as they approached her. "Yes, I'm alright. Luckily, I didn't sustain any wounds, so if they come back, hopefully I'll be able to protect Commander Kirigiri and the others, as long as they don't try to charge me all at once like before," she said.

Those deliberately looking around for Jiren wouldn't be able to find him anywhere, at least within the confines of the corridor. Perhaps that in of itself was worrying, considering if this invasion was supposed to be for the sake of capturing the other piece of Gungnir that Ollerus had left in the care of the Coalition.

To that end, Kyoko and Doppo appeared before the group, having taken cover behind some debris. The former of the two looked as though she had sustained a wound on her shoulder, some visible red stemming from it, but didn't even seem to acknowledge it aside from using her hand to grip her arm, instead directing her gaze to the reinforcements. "Thanks for the assist, but this is only the beginning," the Coalition leader spoke, "If you're all looking for Jiren, I'd venture to guess that he's somewhere deeper within Knowhere, looking for the vault that we stored the tip of Gungnir in. You'd best get a move on then. I'll try to gather the rest of the troops stationed here and direct them accordingly."

Sqe0yln.png

"C-Commander Kirigiri! Y-You're bleeding."

"I don't have time to bleed. Now, I don't need to repeat myself, do I? Alisha, you stay with me and Mr. Kunikida. We'll need to consolidate our defenses."

"U-Understood!" Alisha nodded.

image.png

"Now, then. I trust you don't have any questions about this? You're going to have to move. And fast if you want to catch up to Jiren and whoever he's working with," Doppo added.

@York @Crow @Hahli Nuva @Takumi @Yun Lee @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Minerva @Alex Azure @Lucky @Donder172 @Atomic Knight @Gummi Bunnies @Knowhere

Meanwhile, deeper within Knowhere, nearby the vaults...

"Fuckity, fuck fuck fuck! Bitch! Ass!" A feminine voice cursed vehemently as she sat down in front of a massive vault door, surrounded by a number of contraptions she'd brought along in hopes of cracking through the door, though to little avail. It seemed that for all the resources she had to begin with, along with what the Revanchist had supplied her, it still wasn't enough for this. How annoying. How irritating!

"God, this is taking FORVEEEERRRRRR! I can just see it now! Thor is gonna laugh into the abyss and then Othinus isn't even gonna look at me if I can't even get this damn door open! Gaaaaarghhh!"
The dwarf-like, bespectacled girl, Marian Slingeneyer, faithful associate of Othinus and the Revanchist, sighed in irritation, unable to do her work, at least while her partner in crime, Jiren, stood watch for any interference. Even with all the guards at the vaults taken down easily, Marian was sure to imagine that there'd be more on their way soon enough. Eventually, she took a deep breath, as though forcing herself to calm down, before starting over from the beginning.

tAvdO49L5GYY9swF7g4emuv2yfH4DyFUa0n_GrKoCXZbC4FhOCaYntHUKpZcIIAW3K2nbdNxmrTXwCl7xPldcuCyNcdaamdorW7RCMlfnWUqUUfhmytPjq4N6ZBu-5JX8_GomI4W

"Phew, okay. Let's try this again. I crack it in this direction, and then--"

"Yo, Misty Midget! Just what do you think you're doing with all those little do-hickeys?! Misty Midget? I've got to work on my alliteration," another feminine voice called out to Marian, but from a direction she couldn't fathom.

"... Well, that was irritating. Am I really going crazy enough to hear voices?"

"Up here! I'm talkin' to you!"

EPtUVPc.png

From above, Gwen Stacy, former participant of the Rapture Incident that imprisoned Handsome Jack, also known as Spider-Woman (or rather "Spider-Ghost" as she insisted on these days), stuck to the walls above Marian and Jiren, looking down at them with narrowed eyes.

"I don't suppose you're trying to steal something from us, do you?"

"Ugh, I do not have time for some witty back-and-forth right now. Jiren, won't you be a darling and take care of her for me?" Marian said, not even bothering to directly respond to Gwen as she went back to work.

"What, you're gonna get the guy who missed head day? I mean, seriously! That guy's head is way too small for his muscles!" Gwen wisecracked, beckoning for Jiren to come at her, as though not realizing just what she was up against.

@Cromartous

Last edited:
tmi04.png

"Aha, I guess this never really stops being weird for people who are more familiar with the magic side than the science side," Touma let out a brief chuckle as Severa gaped in amazement at the structure called Endymion in the distance. "As for how it'll get us up there... Well, you'll see. It'll definitely take us where we need to go, don't worry about the how."

"I just hope you're not afraid of heights."

"Let's not dilly-dally then. Regardless of how Othinus or whoever there got up there, we'll just have to follow suit, just as we've been trying to do," Fiamma of the Right said, agreeing with Leivinia as he began to move forward along with the others.

After a few moments of traveling, standing at the base of the space elevator, stood two identical looking girls with the exact same set of clothing, chestnut hair, blank expression in their eyes, and even... assault rifles, it seemed. The two of them jerked their head right at the group as they came within their line of sight, quick to point their guns at them.

View attachment 3275

"Halt! MISAKA says as MISAKA turns off the safety for the Toy Soldier rifle," the girl speaks in a strange fashion, as though narrating herself. Even her voice in of itself is somewhat blank... as though she were a sort of robot. Or rather, more like, someone who didn't have a full grasp of her own humanity.

"W-Waaait! What are you doing?! I-It's just me!" Touma exclaims as he raises his hands to the two girls, as though he recognizes them.

The other girl to the right tilts her head slightly, before shaking it, also having her gun aimed at the group. "MISAKA finds this doubtful. Considering the previous infiltration method was used via visual trickery, there is no confirmation of positive identity, MISAKA says as MISAKA recounts the party who had broken into Endymion."

Well, this was a rock and a hard place.

@CrunchyCHEEZIT @Yun Lee @Alex Azure @Jeremi @Crow @Lucky @Kaykay @Mission

"You seem to have recognised my Frieza Clansman transformation, and now my Namekian transformation. If you can mentor me on such forms, or even me in general, so that I can get the upper hand on Jiren, I will take the offer."

@Cromartous
"It would be my pleasure" Toppo responded, placing a hand on his heart. "But it appears as if we will have to do our training in the field. When the Mandalorians attack, I will show you what I can"​
The Mandalorians, overwhelmed by the sudden influx of reinforcements, were taken down easily enough, either being promptly defeated or forced to retreat from the corridor with that.

As the room was cleared out, Alisha let out a tired breath, nodding gratefully to Chise and Ruth as they approached her. "Yes, I'm alright. Luckily, I didn't sustain any wounds, so if they come back, hopefully I'll be able to protect Commander Kirigiri and the others, as long as they don't try to charge me all at once like before," she said.

Those deliberately looking around for Jiren wouldn't be able to find him anywhere, at least within the confines of the corridor. Perhaps that in of itself was worrying, considering if this invasion was supposed to be for the sake of capturing the other piece of Gungnir that Ollerus had left in the care of the Coalition.

To that end, Kyoko and Doppo appeared before the group, having taken cover behind some debris. The former of the two looked as though she had sustained a wound on her shoulder, some visible red stemming from it, but didn't even seem to acknowledge it aside from using her hand to grip her arm, instead directing her gaze to the reinforcements. "Thanks for the assist, but this is only the beginning," the Coalition leader spoke, "If you're all looking for Jiren, I'd venture to guess that he's somewhere deeper within Knowhere, looking for the vault that we stored the tip of Gungnir in. You'd best get a move on then. I'll try to gather the rest of the troops stationed here and direct them accordingly."

Sqe0yln.png

"I don't have time to bleed. Now, I don't need to repeat myself, do I? Alisha, you stay with me and Mr. Kunikida. We'll need to consolidate our defenses."

image.png

"Now, then. I trust you don't have any questions about this? You're going to have to move. And fast if you want to catch up to Jiren and whoever he's working with," Doppo added.

@York @Crow @Hahli Nuva @Takumi @Yun Lee @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Minerva @Alex Azure @Lucky @Donder172 @Atomic Knight @Knowhere

"Fuckity, fuck fuck fuck! Bitch! Ass!" A feminine voice cursed vehemently as she sat down in front of a massive vault door, surrounded by a number of contraptions she'd brought along in hopes of cracking through the door, though to little avail. It seemed that for all the resources she had to begin with, along with what the Revanchist had supplied her, it still wasn't enough for this. How annoying. How irritating!

"God, this is taking FORVEEEERRRRRR! I can just see it now! Thor is gonna laugh into the abyss and then Othinus isn't even gonna look at me if I can't even get this damn door open! Gaaaaarghhh!"
The dwarf-like, bespectacled girl, Marian Slingeneyer, faithful associate of Othinus and the Revanchist, sighed in irritation, unable to do her work, at least while her partner in crime, Jiren, stood watch for any interference. Even with all the guards at the vaults taken down easily, Marian was sure to imagine that there'd be more on their way soon enough. Eventually, she took a deep breath, as though forcing herself to calm down, before starting over from the beginning.

tAvdO49L5GYY9swF7g4emuv2yfH4DyFUa0n_GrKoCXZbC4FhOCaYntHUKpZcIIAW3K2nbdNxmrTXwCl7xPldcuCyNcdaamdorW7RCMlfnWUqUUfhmytPjq4N6ZBu-5JX8_GomI4W

"Yo, Misty Midget! Just what do you think you're doing with all those little do-hickeys?! Misty Midget? I've got to work on my alliteration," another feminine voice called out to Marian, but from a direction she couldn't fathom.

EPtUVPc.png

From above, Gwen Stacy, former participant of the Rapture Incident that imprisoned Handsome Jack, also known as Spider-Woman (or rather "Spider-Ghost" as she insisted on these days), stuck to the walls above Marian and Jiren, looking down at them with narrowed eyes.

"Ugh, I do not have time for some witty back-and-forth right now. Jiren, won't you be a darling and take care of her for me?" Marian said, not even bothering to directly respond to Gwen as she went back to work.

"What, you're gonna get the guy who missed head day? I mean, seriously! That guy's head is way too small for his muscles!" Gwen wisecracked, beckoning for Jiren to come at her, as though not realizing just what she was up against.

@Cromartous
JampackedAnxiousFrenchbulldog-max-1mb.gif

"With pleasure" Jiren growled, barely exiting his meditational stance. It had been too long since his last battle, and even that had been tragically cut short by... unfortunate, unforeseen circumstances. This match was to be savored and relished. Jiren knew that the foes he fought today would surely be worthy of his attention, if not a fraction of his power. He expected it. He wanted it. If his perfect world was to enter into reality, it was only fitting that the old one was wiped away in a final baptism of fire. A cleaning. One last fight before his ultimate retirement.

He would take his time with Gwen before the reinforcements arrived. He would make her suffer.

"You have bitten off more than you can chew, girl" Jiren let his power slowly rise and grow, slipping out of his slumber and back to life. Soon, heat began to leak from his skin. His strength doubled. Tripled. Qudroupled tenfold. His let it rise like the midday tide until his whole body was consumed in a crimson light. "You do not know who it is you are dealing with. .. your ignorance shall be your downfall..."

In the blink of an eye, Jiren shot forward, burning down the corridor like a black and grey cannonball. With a mighty gloved first drawn back like the string of a bow, Jiren prepared to unleash one decisive strike to Gwen's core. He had no intention of killing her just yet. He wanted to enjoy his entree

"Prepare yourself!"

"Alisha!"

Having decided to return to Knowhere to defend the station, Sorey was amongst the group that encountered Alisha and the others. Once he spotted his friend, Sorey was overcome with emotion as he ran forward and pulled the girl into a hug. He lingered for a moment before pulling back, looking a bit embarrassed.

2H4uECP.png

"Sorry, Alisha," he said, sounding a bit deflated, "I was just... really worried. With most of the Exorcists gone and Mikleo at the medical facility..." Sorey couldn't finish his sentence but, needless to say, he was not eager to lose one of his last remaining companions.

"K-Kyoko!"

Following soon after was Makoto Naegi, who made a beeline for Kyoko. He wasn't so forward to hug her like Sorey had hugged Alisha, but he could not resist to grab her by the hand.

Z39SNdr.png

He licked his lips a moment, a bit at a loss, before speaking. "You do have time to bleed, Kyoko. You may be the leader but that doesn't mean you need to put yourself in danger. You can evacuate to the medical facility if you... if you must..."

Maybe now was not the time, but Makoto didn't care. He was tired of not speaking his feelings around Kyoko. The last time they were attacked, they had almost lost everything. Makoto couldn't risk that again.

@York @Crow @Hahli Nuva @Takumi @Yun Lee @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Minerva @Alex Azure @Donder172 @Ver @Knowhere

Last edited:

Sqe0yln.png

image.png

@York @Crow @Hahli Nuva @Takumi @Yun Lee @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Minerva @Alex Azure @Lucky @Donder172 @Atomic Knight @Knowhere

EPtUVPc.png

@Cromartous

tNTT8Bl.jpg

"Fas'th, eh? Well... I can do th'at..."

The being ran deeper...

@Ver @York @Crow @Hahli Nuva @Takumi @Yun Lee @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Minerva @Alex Azure @Lucky @Donder172 @Atomic Knight @Knowhere

tmi04.png

"Aha, I guess this never really stops being weird for people who are more familiar with the magic side than the science side," Touma let out a brief chuckle as Severa gaped in amazement at the structure called Endymion in the distance. "As for how it'll get us up there... Well, you'll see. It'll definitely take us where we need to go, don't worry about the how."

"Let's not dilly-dally then. Regardless of how Othinus or whoever there got up there, we'll just have to follow suit, just as we've been trying to do," Fiamma of the Right said, agreeing with Leivinia as he began to move forward along with the others.

After a few moments of traveling, standing at the base of the space elevator, stood two identical looking girls with the exact same set of clothing, chestnut hair, blank expression in their eyes, and even... assault rifles, it seemed. The two of them jerked their head right at the group as they came within their line of sight, quick to point their guns at them.

View attachment 3275

"Halt! MISAKA says as MISAKA turns off the safety for the Toy Soldier rifle," the girl speaks in a strange fashion, as though narrating herself. Even her voice in of itself is somewhat blank... as though she were a sort of robot. Or rather, more like, someone who didn't have a full grasp of her own humanity.

"W-Waaait! What are you doing?! I-It's just me!" Touma exclaims as he raises his hands to the two girls, as though he recognizes them.

The other girl to the right tilts her head slightly, before shaking it, also having her gun aimed at the group. "MISAKA finds this doubtful. Considering the previous infiltration method was used via visual trickery, there is no confirmation of positive identity, MISAKA says as MISAKA recounts the party who had broken into Endymion."

"Calm down, MISAKA," Grandpa Max raises his hands and drops all weapons to the ground, including his Null Void Projector, "if you two can't believe what you see, how about what you hear?"

He turns to Touma.

JtuCMYc.png

"Hey, kiddo, why not you tell them something that only you and them know? That way, they'll know it's you."

tmi04.png

View attachment 3275

"Huh, I can't believe anyone ever called my universe bizzare,"
Giorno contemplated as he casually stood among Fiamma of the Right and Ollerus as Touma struggled to calm the MISAKAs down, "They must be on high-alert if Othinus slipped past."

"Gold Experience can't detect much 'life energy' within them. Either they're machines, or... they aren't very alive. "

Despite seeming nonchalant with two guns trained on him, Giorno's eyes warily scanned the situation unfolding in front of them. His Stand's presence subtly lingered in the air behind him, ready to emerge and launch its fists forward at a moment's notice.

@CrunchyCHEEZIT @Yun Lee @Alex Azure @Jeremi @Crow @Lucky @Kaykay @Mission​

image.png

"Uwah?!" Alisha gasped in mild surprise as Sorey suddenly pulled her into a tight hug, admittedly caught off guard by the gesture as she had dared to let her guard down once the Mandalorians had been cleared out of the room.

When he finally did pull away, the girl couldn't help but let out a soft, light laugh, even if the situation was supposed to be fairly serious. Considering how he often acted, it was easy for Alisha to forget sometimes that at the end of the day, he was still just a boy, no older than she was.

1_UNp0q_W.png

"It's nice to see you too, Sorey, but now's not the time for a happy reunion. You heard the orders, didn't you? Besides, what would Mikleo think if he saw you idling around while the mission's in danger?" She lightly giggled, fondly remembering their mutual friend's personality, even if he himself could have been in better shape at this present moment.

While Sorey and Alisha exchanged pleasantries, on the other hand, it seemed that Makoto and Kyoko carried a different tone with each other, lacking levity like the others did... or perhaps, a different kind, in a manner of speaking.

kiri010.png

"--?"

Kyoko let out a soft gasp as Makoto took a hold of her hand. It was the closest he'd dared to come to her in a while, even if one counted the Evelyn Incident back then. The young woman, normally so reserved and calm, found herself speechless as Makoto spoke so forwardly, at least compared to their usual exchanges ever since the Coalition Civil War. Still, she could only shake her head, gazing deep into Makoto's eyes as she spoke seriously.

"No, I can't leave everyone else behind. I've got a mission to coordinate, after all. This is all or nothing, Makoto. Don't you see?" She replied, imploring Makoto to consider that despite everything that had happened between them, what was going on here and now was bigger than the two of them. Still, she was thankful for his consideration, daring to place her other hand on top of Makoto's, maintaining her gaze with him.

"Besides... I still haven't gotten a chance to... have a talk with you over dinner. I won't die before then, I can guarantee you that."

@York @Crow @Hahli Nuva @Takumi @Yun Lee @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Minerva @Alex Azure @Donder172 @Atomic Knight @Gummi Bunnies @Cromartous @Knowhere

1DIbH8W.png

"?!"

Even as Jiren increased his own strength, letting his own raw energy emanate throughout the chamber, Gwen could feel her Spider-Sense going off like ten fire alarms at once, almost enough to give her a headache. Still, it was at that moment that she knew she was in complete danger, at least where she was at that moment, and opted to leap off the wall.

Just as surely, it was then that Jiren came at her, barely missing her, though the shock from his great speed and strength as he ended up punching at the wall instead knocked Gwen off balance in mid-air, causing her to fall on her shoulder. Ignoring the aching pain from the rough landing, Gwen staggered to her feet, keeping her eyes on Jiren. Her legs quivered slightly, slowly realizing just who she was up against, but she was the only one here right now, and she had a job to do!

With that, contemplating her plan of attack with someone as fast as Jiren, Gwen made her move, taking a running start to the side as she began to scale the walls horizontally, occasionally jumping and flipping off to round a corner, simultaneously thrusting her hands forward.

THWAP! THWAP! THWAP!

idafDK8.png

"You think you're so tough?! It won't matter how fast you are if you're too busy kissing these bad boys!" Gwen exclaimed, shooting multiple balls of webbing not just at Jiren but toward Marian as well!

@Cromartous

"It would be my pleasure" Toppo responded, placing a hand on his heart. "But it appears as if we will have to do our training in the field. When the Mandalorians attack, I will show you what I can"​

"With pleasure" Jiren growled, barely exiting his meditational stance. It had been too long since his last battle, and even that had been tragically cut short by... unfortunate, unforeseen circumstances. This match was to be savored and relished. Jiren knew that the foes he fought today would surely be worthy of his attention, if not a fraction of his power. He expected it. He wanted it. If his perfect world was to enter into reality, it was only fitting that the old one was wiped away in a final baptism of fire. A cleaning. One last fight before his ultimate retirement.

He would take his time with Gwen before the reinforcements arrived. He would make her suffer.

"You have bitten off more than you can chew, girl" Jiren let his power slowly rise and grow, slipping out of his slumber and back to life. Soon, heat began to leak from his skin. His strength doubled. Tripled. Qudroupled tenfold. His let it rise like the midday tide until his whole body was consumed in a crimson light. "You do not know who it is you are dealing with. .. your ignorance shall be your downfall..."

In the blink of an eye, Jiren shot forward, burning down the corridor like a black and grey cannonball. With a mighty gloved first drawn back like the string of a bow, Jiren prepared to unleash one decisive strike to Gwen's core. He had no intention of killing her just yet. He wanted to enjoy his entree

"Prepare yourself!"

Will crushed a cracked Mandalorian helmet below her boot. scores of dead soldiers lay, burned, broken, and dead. Charred corpses and ash flittered down from the sky. The entire West wing of the facility looked as if it had been ravaged by an angry God.

Indeed it had.

She felt Jiren was here, somewhere deep below where the others had to search. She could sense Gwen's vitals and another girl who she didn't know. But she couldn't warp to them. Not right now. This universe was tampering with her powers.

She'd have to find them the old fashioned way.

Last edited:
Kyoko would feel a lessening of pain as Libra took a brief moment to heal her. He wasn't sure how she had been injured, but their commander was the last person they needed out of commission. "If you have no time to bleed, Miss Kirigiri, by all means do not bleed at all. We need everyone at full health for this endeavor." He looked to the others. "That goes for all of you, as well. If anyone needs healing, let me know. I'll do my best to keep you all in the fight...I fear there may be quite a few adversaries ahead."

@Ver @York @Crow @Hahli Nuva @Takumi @Yun Lee @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Minerva @Alex Azure @Lucky @Donder172 @Atomic Knight @Gummi Bunnies @Knowhere

---

"Science, huh...I guess Laurent was onto something. Even if talking to him is a snoozefest." Severa marvelled at the tower for a brief moment longer, then scoffed at Touma. "Well, EXCUSE ME for not being a poindexter!" Though he probably didn't mean it as an insult, she certainly seemed to take it as one. Though these new girls seemed to annoy her even more.

"Why are they talking like that?! We get it, your name is Misaka! Jeez. We need to get up there! Touma, what are you waiting for? Prove it's you! What do you think 'it's me' is gonna do?!"

@Ver @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Yun Lee @Alex Azure @Jeremi @Crow @Lucky @Kaykay @Mission

image.png

"Uwah?!" Alisha gasped in mild surprise as Sorey suddenly pulled her into a tight hug, admittedly caught off guard by the gesture as she had dared to let her guard down once the Mandalorians had been cleared out of the room.

When he finally did pull away, the girl couldn't help but let out a soft, light laugh, even if the situation was supposed to be fairly serious. Considering how he often acted, it was easy for Alisha to forget sometimes that at the end of the day, he was still just a boy, no older than she was.

1_UNp0q_W.png

"It's nice to see you too, Sorey, but now's not the time for a happy reunion. You heard the orders, didn't you? Besides, what would Mikleo think if he saw you idling around while the mission's in danger?" She lightly giggled, fondly remembering their mutual friend's personality, even if he himself could have been in better shape at this present moment.

While Sorey and Alisha exchanged pleasantries, on the other hand, it seemed that Makoto and Kyoko carried a different tone with each other, lacking levity like the others did... or perhaps, a different kind, in a manner of speaking.

kiri010.png

"--?"

Kyoko let out a soft gasp as Makoto took a hold of her hand. It was the closest he'd dared to come to her in a while, even if one counted the Evelyn Incident back then. The young woman, normally so reserved and calm, found herself speechless as Makoto spoke so forwardly, at least compared to their usual exchanges ever since the Coalition Civil War. Still, she could only shake her head, gazing deep into Makoto's eyes as she spoke seriously.

"No, I can't leave everyone else behind. I've got a mission to coordinate, after all. This is all or nothing, Makoto. Don't you see?" She replied, imploring Makoto to consider that despite everything that had happened between them, what was going on here and now was bigger than the two of them. Still, she was thankful for his consideration, daring to place her other hand on top of Makoto's, maintaining her gaze with him.

"Besides... I still haven't gotten a chance to... have a talk with you over dinner. I won't die before then, I can guarantee you that."

@York @Crow @Hahli Nuva @Takumi @Yun Lee @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Minerva @Alex Azure @Donder172 @Atomic Knight @Gummi Bunnies @Knowhere

1DIbH8W.png

"?!"

Even as Jiren increased his own strength, letting his own raw energy emanate throughout the chamber, Gwen could feel her Spider-Sense going off like ten fire alarms at once, almost enough to give her a headache. Still, it was at that moment that she knew she was in complete danger, at least where she was at that moment, and opted to leap off the wall.

Just as surely, it was then that Jiren came at her, barely missing her, though the shock from his great speed and strength as he ended up punching at the wall instead knocked Gwen off balance in mid-air, causing her to fall on her shoulder. Ignoring the aching pain from the rough landing, Gwen staggered to her feet, keeping her eyes on Jiren. Her legs quivered slightly, slowly realizing just who she was up against, but she was the only one here right now, and she had a job to do!

With that, contemplating her plan of attack with someone as fast as Jiren, Gwen made her move, taking a running start to the side as she began to scale the walls horizontally, occasionally jumping and flipping off to round a corner, simultaneously thrusting her hands forward.

THWAP! THWAP! THWAP!

idafDK8.png

"You think you're so tough?! It won't matter how fast you are if you're too busy kissing these bad boys!" Gwen exclaimed, shooting multiple balls of webbing not just at Jiren but toward Marian as well!

@Cromartous

"Hey! Coalition Prezzie Kirigiri! You came along-"

the armoured one looked back for a bit.

9RDEriI.jpg

"You sure you will be alrigh'th? We can th'oth'ally do this, fight Jiren and all," the being says. "You know, my Grandpa says a fair bi'th about you. You are a very busy woman. If you are going in, then we will all hold your share of the burden. I am supposed to be his unders'thudy, so I guess I should s'thart learning how you Coalition guys function."

And so, he was off to find Jiren.

@Ver @York @Crow @Hahli Nuva @Takumi @Yun Lee @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Minerva @Alex Azure @Donder172 @Atomic Knight @Gummi Bunnies @Knowhere
Kyoko would feel a lessening of pain as Libra took a brief moment to heal her. He wasn't sure how she had been injured, but their commander was the last person they needed out of commission. "If you have no time to bleed, Miss Kirigiri, by all means do not bleed at all. We need everyone at full health for this endeavor." He looked to the others. "That goes for all of you, as well. If anyone needs healing, let me know. I'll do my best to keep you all in the fight...I fear there may be quite a few adversaries ahead."

@Ver @York @Crow @Hahli Nuva @Takumi @Yun Lee @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Minerva @Alex Azure @Lucky @Donder172 @Atomic Knight @Gummi Bunnies @Knowhere

---

"Science, huh...I guess Laurent was onto something. Even if talking to him is a snoozefest." Severa marvelled at the tower for a brief moment longer, then scoffed at Touma. "Well, EXCUSE ME for not being a poindexter!" Though he probably didn't mean it as an insult, she certainly seemed to take it as one. Though these new girls seemed to annoy her even more.

"Why are they talking like that?! We get it, your name is Misaka! Jeez. We need to get up there! Touma, what are you waiting for? Prove it's you! What do you think 'it's me' is gonna do?!"

"Severa, calm down," Max steps between Severa & the MISAKA units, "your aggression will only lead to them believing that you're a legitimate threat."

Last edited:

Sqe0yln.png

image.png

@York @Crow @Hahli Nuva @Takumi @Yun Lee @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Minerva @Alex Azure @Lucky @Donder172 @Atomic Knight @Gummi Bunnies @Knowhere

EPtUVPc.png

@Cromartous

"Prepare yourself!"
"Alisha!"

Having decided to return to Knowhere to defend the station, Sorey was amongst the group that encountered Alisha and the others. Once he spotted his friend, Sorey was overcome with emotion as he ran forward and pulled the girl into a hug. He lingered for a moment before pulling back, looking a bit embarrassed.

2H4uECP.png

"Sorry, Alisha," he said, sounding a bit deflated, "I was just... really worried. With most of the Exorcists gone and Mikleo at the medical facility..." Sorey didn't bother to finish his sentence but, needless to say, he was not eager to lose one of his last remaining companions.

"K-Kyoko!"

Following soon after was Makoto Naegi, who made a beeline for Kyoko. He wasn't so forward to hug her like Sorey had hugged Alisha, but he could not resist to grab her by the hand.

Z39SNdr.png

He licked his lips a moment, a bit at a loss, before speaking. "You do have time to bleed, Kyoko. You may be the leader but that doesn't mean you need to put yourself in danger. You can evacuate to the medical facility if you... if you must..."

Maybe now was not the time, but Makoto didn't care. He was tired of not speaking his feelings around Kyoko. The last time they were attacked, they had almost lost everything. Makoto couldn't risk that again.

@York @Crow @Hahli Nuva @Takumi @Yun Lee @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Minerva @Alex Azure @Lucky @Donder172 @Ver @Knowhere
tNTT8Bl.jpg

"Fas'th, eh? Well... I can do th'at..."

The being ran deeper...

@Ver @York @Crow @Hahli Nuva @Takumi @Yun Lee @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Minerva @Alex Azure @Lucky @Donder172 @Atomic Knight @Knowhere

"Calm down, MISAKA," Grandpa Max raises his hands and drops all weapons to the ground, including his Null Void Projector, "if you two can't believe what you see, how about what you hear?"

He turns to Touma.

JtuCMYc.png

"Hey, kiddo, why not you tell them something that only you and them know? That way, they'll know it's you."

image.png

1_UNp0q_W.png

kiri010.png

"--?"

@York @Crow @Hahli Nuva @Takumi @Yun Lee @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Minerva @Alex Azure @Donder172 @Atomic Knight @Gummi Bunnies @Knowhere

1DIbH8W.png

"?!"

THWAP! THWAP! THWAP!

idafDK8.png

@Cromartous

---

"Hey! Coalition Prezzie Kirigiri! You came along-"

the armoured one looked back for a bit.

9RDEriI.jpg

"You sure you will be alrigh'th? We can th'oth'ally do this, fight Jiren and all," the being says. "You know, my Grandpa says a fair bi'th about you. You are a very busy woman. If you are going in, then we will all hold your share of the burden. I am supposed to be his unders'thudy, so I guess I should s'thart learning how you Coalition guys function."

@Ver @York @Crow @Hahli Nuva @Takumi @Yun Lee @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Minerva @Alex Azure @Donder172 @Atomic Knight @Gummi Bunnies @Knowhere

"Severa, calm down," Max steps between Severa & the MISAKA units, "your aggression will only lead to them believing that you're a legitimate threat."

Schala Zeal
@Ver @Crow @Hahli Nuva @Takumi @Yun Lee @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Minerva @Alex Azure @Donder172 @Atomic Knight @Gummi Bunnies @Knowhere

Schala was about to put a hand on Kyoko in order to heal her, but it seemed Libra was a step ahead of her... Which put her a little at ease, seeing that the injured might be taken care of here, for now.

"I'll go on ahead. I must find Jiren!" She said, though she paused, looking towards Sorey, and the others.

"... Take care. I hope I won't be long..." She added, ready to head deeper into Nowhere, in search for Jiren.

However, before she left, her gaze fell on Toppo, who she gave a brief glance at, not entirely what to say all in all; she had told him they would focus on Othinus first before Jiren, but right here... Right now... It looked like their priorities were shifting. Seeing that the two seemed to have shared a bond, she wasn't sure how to address what may very well happen if they fought Jiren head on. It was still possible to bring him back to his senses, to get him to return to the side of the Coalition, but if push came to shove... There were some hard decisions they may have to make in the end...​

ts_11.png

"Don't say it like that, man. They're people too! They're just... um, they just find difficulty in expressing themselves! That's all!" Touma exclaimed to Giorno, before Max prompted the idea of saying something only he and the so-called "MISAKAs" would know. He tilted his head in thought for a moment, as though pondering the idea and what he could say to that end, before blinking and suddenly shaking his head, rejecting the idea out of nowhere.

"No, no, no! I can't do that! Definitely not! The only thing I could say is how MISAKA 10032 has blue and white striped pant--"

"If you finish that sentence, MISAKA will have to shoot you instantly to preserve the dignity of the network, MISAKA says as MISAKA thinks about how he could have just mentioned the ring instead," the girl on the left says. Indeed, there seemed to be a silver ring on her finger, one that Touma did recognize.

"Ah, then you really are 10032! Err, I guess it's more like just Imouto to you, huh?" Touma said in relief.

With that, the two girls lowered their guns, no longer assessing the group to be a threat. The girl on the left, whom Touma seemed to identify as "10032" at least, looked to everyone, notably Rita as she posed the question to them.

"The woman who called herself Othinus disguised herself as our sister in an attempt to get past us and reach Endymion. By the time MISAKA realized who she truly was, it was too late, and she told MISAKA to expect something beyond the comprehension of humans to happen," 10032 explained, though it seemed as though even she was mystified as to what Othinus might have meant, subtle as it may have been.

"Hrm. And err... Why didn't you go after her then?"

"MISAKA has been trying to reach MISAKA located up inside Endymion, though to little avail, MISAKA laments as MISAKA worries for the safety of the other sisters," the other MISAKA on the right responded.

ts_11.png

"Don't say it like that, man. They're people too! They're just... um, they just find difficulty in expressing themselves! That's all!" Touma exclaimed to Giorno, before Max prompted the idea of saying something only he and the so-called "MISAKAs" would know. He tilted his head in thought for a moment, as though pondering the idea and what he could say to that end, before blinking and suddenly shaking his head, rejecting the idea out of nowhere.

"No, no, no! I can't do that! Definitely not! The only thing I could say is how MISAKA 10032 has blue and white striped pant--"

"If you finish that sentence, MISAKA will have to shoot you instantly to preserve the dignity of the network, MISAKA says as MISAKA thinks about how he could have just mentioned the ring instead," the girl on the left says. Indeed, there seemed to be a silver ring on her finger, one that Touma did recognize.

"Ah, then you really are 10032! Err, I guess it's more like just Imouto to you, huh?" Touma said in relief.

With that, the two girls lowered their guns, no longer assessing the group to be a threat. The girl on the left, whom Touma seemed to identify as "10032" at least, looked to everyone, notably Rita as she posed the question to them.

"The woman who called herself Othinus disguised herself as our sister in an attempt to get past us and reach Endymion. By the time MISAKA realized who she truly was, it was too late, and she told MISAKA to expect something beyond the comprehension of humans to happen," 10032 explained, though it seemed as though even she was mystified as to what Othinus might have meant, subtle as it may have been.

"MISAKA has been trying to reach MISAKA located up inside Endymion, though to little avail, MISAKA laments as MISAKA worries for the safety of the other sisters," the other MISAKA on the right responded.

"Yeah Touma, the ring," Max sighs as he crosses his arms, "it's telling of what kind of person you are when you remembered that over the ring. It's alright, I still see you the same way I saw you a few minutes ago. You're still the same Touma."

"Don't worry, we'll help you find your sister," Max says to the MISAKAs. "If you're a Network, then we'll need the help of one of you to track her. We will do the bulk of the fighting... whatever or whoever Othinus has planted around the place."

Max picks his weapons up from the ground, then looks at the MISAKA's weapons.

"Are those railguns? Wonder if you got any spares for us. It could prove useful in the tower."

Severa may not have been a poindexter, but she certainly could tell what Touma was saying.

"Oh. My. GAWDS!!! You are such a DEGENERATE!!! I can't BELIEVE I let you buy me chocolate!!" She turned to the Misakas. "Look, we can take care of Othinus for you guys, okay? Save your sisters or whatever. We've been looking for Othinus and we need to stop her before she can do whatever it is she's planning. So can we go up there?"

Beat.

"...please."

@Ver @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Yun Lee@Alex Azure @Jeremi @Crow @Lucky@Kaykay @Mission

Leivinia smirked widely.

"Shouldn't you get down on your knees and apologize, boy? For the sake of girls everywhere, and disappointing your elders, at least that much is the bare minimum don't you think?"

Fun as it was to make the spiky-haired teen squirm, they did have to get down to business. She crossed her arms lightly and began to speak to the Misakas. Though she had to admit, it never ceased to surprise her just how many random girls he knew.

"No matter how depraved he may be- no, because of how depraved he is you understand he is himself I'm sure. Let's not waste anymore time then and move up this structure. Unless you want to hear more unprincipled things come from his mouth, of course..."

@Ver @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Yun Lee @Alex Azure @Jeremi @Crow @Lucky@Kaykay @Mission

ts_11.png

Both girls looked pretty impressed with Academy City when they arrived, mouth agape they looked around the city as they continued on their journey. Then they were stopped with a girl with a rifle.

"Well Jolyne is trying to get her ass to find Othinus to kick her ass, says Jolyne super annoyed with this shit,"
Hands on hip Jolyne looked annoyed at the girls blocking their path. "Is this going to take long or are we just going to stand here with our thumb up our ass and let Othinus fuck off?"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back