Status
Not open for further replies.
"Yeah, let's get going."

The small sound of wooden boards breaking was accompanied by a girl's voice.

Leivinia walked out from the ruins of the house, somewhat dirty but seemingly unharmed. Powerful mage though she was, physically she wasn't much faster than any average girl her age. Between her spell casting and the destruction of the house's structure, it had quickly fallen upon her without much time to get out. She probably only made it out mostly unharmed due to some sort of spell.

"Can you detect Othinus yet, Fiamma of the Right?" she asked, turning to the man. "We've wasted more than enough time here."

@Ver @Hood Rat @Donder172 @Jeremi @Alex Azure @Atomic Knight @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Yun Lee @Takumi @Lucky @Crow @York @Cromartous @Kaykay @Everybody​

"I have enough spells for everyone, Ben. We need all our strength for this mission." Raising his staff, Libra healed Ben of any and all wounds or pain he felt. The teen would receive a very stern look for that pun of his. "Anyone else? Now is a good time to regroup before moving on..."

---

"..........................."

Normally, this would be the part where Severa would launch into a tirade against Kira, calling him all sorts of rude names even after he was completely obliterated. But the second he touched her, looked into her eyes, spoke to her...it unnerved her in a way she had never been unnerved before. Sure, she'd been scared plenty of times, but she never let it show...or at least tried not to. But this...those hands, did he mean that he wanted to...and in the other loops, did he...

...oh Gods.

"We need to go." Severa echoed Touma's sentiments. She moved away from him, though really she seemed to be moving away to steel herself back up. That perverted psycho had already made her too vulnerable as it was. She did her best to put her usual attitude back on, but it was a little tricky this time around. It was easier, though, once she channeled her feelings into rage against the ones responsible for this, for making her endure five deaths and...this.

"W-What Jotaro said! That witch Kira mentioned? She's the reason we got caught up in this whole mess here! We gotta find her, and when we do?"

View attachment 3271

"She is gonna PAY!"

@Ver @Hood Rat @Donder172 @Jeremi@Alex Azure @Atomic Knight @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Yun Lee @Takumi @Lucky @Crow @York @Cromartous @Kaykay @Everybody​
"And good riddence to you, murder" Toppp growled, steam continuing pour from his shoulders. "I pray only that Hell has something special prepared for your arrival"

Toppo watched his crew defile Kira's body, resisting the urge to step in and try to show the corpse some decency. He told himself that there wasn't any need to interrupt their venting, and Kira had done more than enough to negate his innate dignity. Part of him- that small spec of fury that had called forth the powers of Belond- called for him to join in. It wanted to fill that body with enough Ki to bring it back from void, purely to watch its light flicker out one more time, but he willed it silent. Heir to Destruction or not, he had no intention of losing himself to the powers of the Gods like so many before him once had.

He felt sick to the stomach. To defeat Kira he had passed the peak of hypocrisy, embracing the power of a God to assist in his journey to kill a God. Worse still, he had taken on the burden of Belmond's abilities... the very man who had started this path of disaster to begin with, all those years ago. It was Belmond who had pushed Jiren to cut free during his final fight and embrace his ferocity. It was Belmond who had offered him the mantle of the Destroyer to begin with... The Beast had been using Jiren and himself as pawns since day one, tempting them with greater and greater powers until they surpassed even him. But to what end? What was Belmond's dream for the future, and what did it entail? He shuddered to think. He only hoped that whatever it was, when all of this was over, that he would have amassed enough power to overthrow even him...

And what now of justice!? Now that he had embraced Dark Strengths in order to defend what was light, what did it mean for his future? As Ben has said, he had only done what he needed to do in order to live another day and continue to fight the Revanites, but now that he had allowed the ends to justify the means, perhaps he was no longer the hero he once had been? Perhaps he would find himself being more efficient, more powerful... but at the cost of things seeming less black and white. From here on out, the world seemed more... Grey. As a good man who had embraced evil, perhaps those he had fought only killed for their own brand of good? No. He banished the thoughts. He had to remain strong. He had to remain firm. There were more important matters to attend to...

And the first issue was the body.

"Kira..." Toppo muttered "If he could turn anything into a bomb... and Ben had to directly disable his trigger even after its creator's death... Kira could still have explosives scattered around the area. He himself could become a bomb. I fear this is not the safest place to linger..."

"We all have our place in proceedings, Ben" Toppo replied, pulling the remaining threads of his uniform from his shoulders, allowing his fresh burns to air and heal "Yours is to fight, to create, to build. No one's role is to die. If one is born to die, then the universe would have saved itself some heartache and never brought them into the world to begin with. The old man is right; never fighter to die. Fight to live. Beyond that, fight so that others may live. That is the true and only way to achieve the greater good"

"I-" Toppo trailed off, contemplating as to whether or not he should complete his request. No, it was about time he started to rely on his team some more. It was about time he threw away his pride "Transforming has taken a toll on my... stamina. So have my burns... I'm made of tougher stuff that I appear, but, should you have something capable of healing by arm, it wouldn't go amiss"

"Unless it wasn't a distraction... Timeloops are the perfect simulations. They could be using this as a chance to learn of our skills... out reaction times, or limits and weaknesses... A means of countering our powers and using them against us... if it were a distraction, they could have trapped us in a loop filled with nothing but white noise, or deep space, or god knows what"
@Hood Rat @Donder172 @Jeremi @Alex Azure @Atomic Knight @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Yun Lee @Takumi @Ver @Crow @York @Kaykay @Lucky @mobilepost

"My bad..." Ben trailed in response to Libra's stern look, then turns to Toppo's explanation.

ESgMD2x.jpg

"It could easily be both possibilities at the same time, Toppo. Who knows how many aliens I turned into over the past five loops? I don't imagine I went Wildmutt all five times. If what you say is true, they've likely prepared countermeasures for our various abilities. Looks like either way it goes, they're a lot more prepared for us, that means we've got to be more prepared for them, be it mentally or physically."

Ben looks through the holograms on his Omnitrix - specifically a star-studded humanoid.

"I highly doubt I used this guy at any point in the loop, otherwise I'd probably have known about it earlier. This situation doesn't warrant any need to whip out any kind of last resort... for me, anyways.

They'll be in for a big surprise when I show them its power."

@Ver @Hood Rat @Donder172 @Jeremi @Alex Azure @Atomic Knight @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Yun Lee @Takumi @Lucky @Crow @York @Cromartous @Kaykay @Everybody​

"What a creepy son of a bitch," Jolyne replied as she looked at the burning corpse of Kira. She had realized that the rest of the group had had enough fire power to put the man down, on top of the fact of the whole bomb thing.

"Yes!" Ermes pumped her fist. "We totally kicked his ass! Awesome!" Though...she never did get the time to remove the stickers she'd placed on the hands. All of that touching...for nothing. "Hey, we work pretty well together don't we?" Her question aimed towards Giorno with a surprisingly goofy grin on her face.

While Giorno stood near the smoldering pile of meat that was once Yoshikage Kira, Jotaro turned around and faced Josuke and Rohan. It seemed as if the situation with Kira was dealt with, yet these two were suspicious (or, well, Rohan was suspicious - Josuke would probably need it to be explained multiple times). To that end, Jotaro let out a long, arduous sigh.

"I owe you two an explanation. The truth is..."

imageproxy.php

"The Speedwagon Foundation found another lead related to Yoshikage Kira while we were doing our background checks. An old enemy of mine who struck a bargain with Kira himself. I avoided mentioning it to you two because it would have clouded your focus and it wasn't anything you could help with. It's a pain in the ass to go chasing old enemies, but... if we're gonna walk away from the Kira situation, we need to tie up every loose end."

"You can consider it cleanup. We can handle it ourselves, though," his voiced trailed off as he gazed over at the serial killer's unmoving body, "I'm just glad this is over."

@Ver @Hood Rat @Donder172 @Jeremi @Alex Azure @Atomic Knight @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Yun Lee @Takumi @Lucky @Crow @York @Cromartous @Kaykay @Everybody

"What my father's trying to babble on about,"
Jolyne replied leaning over her father's shoulder. "Don't call us, we'll call you, alright?"

@CrunchyCHEEZIT @Ver @Hood Rat @Donder172 @Jeremi @Alex Azure @Atomic Knight @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Yun Lee @Takumi @Lucky @Crow @York @Cromartous @Kaykay @Everybody

nf_Fch_Hg.png

"Another enemy, huh? You say it so casually, as if normal people have so many lying around, but... This really is a bizarre life you lead, Jotaro," Rohan said with a furrowed brow. While Josuke, with wide eyes, held a ponderous gaze over the older man's words, Rohan's expression was more stoic, giving away little in regards to whether or not he believed Jotaro and the others and how suspicious he remained, but his lips curled into a soft smirk as it seemed it was time for them to part.

"I guess it's quite fitting, since you're a hard man to like. But if you want to go on with your business like this, then so be it. I can only pity this other enemy whom you have on your trail then."

Admittedly though, he was left a bit mystified by Rita's words, seeming to remain completely unaware of the time loops that everyone else had gone through, but he thought little more of them.

"In any case, I have no doubt that someone in the neighborhood may have called for an ambulance, and if that's so, then they're too late. But regardless, Josuke and I will handle it. You go on, then. I imagine it would... overcomplicate things quite a bit for the authorities to question a lofty group such as you all."

Meanwhile, Josuke blinked and his eyes widened as Jolyne spoke. "Eeeeeh?! Father?! You mean you're... He's...?!" He exclaimed in great surprise at the bomb the girl casually dropped inadvertently, having forgotten that he'd been told this before in previous loops.

"Okay, it's really time to go now!" Touma exclaimed, giving Josuke and Rohan an awkward wave as he began to hightail it out of the area with everyone else.

"You're right, Ms. Birdway. Fortunately enough, I think I've finally picked up on an anomalous energy that might lead us to at least one of our three adversaries, if not including Othinus herself," Fiamma of the Right said to Leivinia, beckoning everyone to follow him as they began to leave the area, and with that, Morioh Town, behind. "Say your farewells if you have any attachments to this town or the... ahem, people in it. In just a moment, once we get out of the way of prying eyes, I should be able to lead everyone to this strange source."

@Hood Rat @Donder172 @Jeremi @Alex Azure @Atomic Knight @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Yun Lee @Takumi @Lucky @Crow @York @Cromartous @Kaykay @Everybody

nf_Fch_Hg.png

"Another enemy, huh? You say it so casually, as if normal people have so many lying around, but... This really is a bizarre life you lead, Jotaro," Rohan said with a furrowed brow. While Josuke, with wide eyes, held a ponderous gaze over the older man's words, Rohan's expression was more stoic, giving away little in regards to whether or not he believed Jotaro and the others and how suspicious he remained, but his lips curled into a soft smirk as it seemed it was time for them to part.

"I guess it's quite fitting, since you're a hard man to like. But if you want to go on with your business like this, then so be it. I can only pity this other enemy whom you have on your trail then."

Admittedly though, he was left a bit mystified by Rita's words, seeming to remain completely unaware of the time loops that everyone else had gone through, but he thought little more of them.

"In any case, I have no doubt that someone in the neighborhood may have called for an ambulance, and if that's so, then they're too late. But regardless, Josuke and I will handle it. You go on, then. I imagine it would... overcomplicate things quite a bit for the authorities to question a lofty group such as you all."

Meanwhile, Josuke blinked and his eyes widened as Jolyne spoke. "Eeeeeh?! Father?! You mean you're... He's...?!" He exclaimed in great surprise at the bomb the girl casually dropped inadvertently, having forgotten that he'd been told this before in previous loops.

"Okay, it's really time to go now!" Touma exclaimed, giving Josuke and Rohan an awkward wave as he began to hightail it out of the area with everyone else.

"You're right, Ms. Birdway. Fortunately enough, I think I've finally picked up on an anomalous energy that might lead us to at least one of our three adversaries, if not including Othinus herself," Fiamma of the Right said to Leivinia, beckoning everyone to follow him as they began to leave the area, and with that, Morioh Town, behind. "Say your farewells if you have any attachments to this town or the... ahem, people in it. In just a moment, once we get out of the way of prying eyes, I should be able to lead everyone to this strange source."

@Hood Rat @Donder172 @Jeremi @Alex Azure @Atomic Knight @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Yun Lee @Takumi @Lucky @Crow @York @Cromartous @Kaykay @Everybody

"See you around, Josuke, Rohan! Bye!" Ben waves a goodbye to them.

"So, with Kira gone, and me touching that Imagine Breaker hand, I guess I'll never have to worry about being a literal ticking time bomb again, huh?" Ben says, particularly directed to Jotaro.

"Now I can kick butt with an easy mind."

Onto the next world.

"Wherever I go, it's hero time."

Then he remembers something.

IvYU1Y1.jpg

"Hey, Leivinia."

He takes out a bar of chocolate, wrapped well and unopened, handing it to the girl.

"Got a present for you."

@Ver @Hood Rat @Donder172 @Jeremi @Alex Azure @Atomic Knight @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Yun Lee @Takumi @Lucky @Crow @York @Cromartous @Kaykay @Everybody

Last edited:
"My bad..." Ben trailed in response to Libra's stern look, then turns to Toppo's explanation.

ESgMD2x.jpg

"It could easily be both possibilities at the same time, Toppo. Who knows how many aliens I turned into over the past five loops? I don't imagine I went Wildmutt all five times. If what you say is true, they've likely prepared countermeasures for our various abilities. Looks like either way it goes, they're a lot more prepared for us, that means we've got to be more prepared for them, be it mentally or physically."

Ben looks through the holograms on his Omnitrix - specifically a star-studded humanoid.

"I highly doubt I used this guy at any point in the loop, otherwise I'd probably have known about it earlier. This situation doesn't warrant any need to whip out any kind of last resort... for me, anyways.

They'll be in for a big surprise when I show them its power."

"I doubt that they have seen your limits, Ben... Sometimes, I doubt you even have a limit. First, you appear to be a mortal, the next you are an alien. Then you unleash a variety of skills that even I have not seen. The only limit is your understanding of such powers, and that will come in age" Toppo began to caress his mustache, tugging affectionately at its tips in thought. It was as if the powers of Belmond had restored the confidence Jiren had stolen from him; perhaps he would never be the man he was, but he had been granted the power to move beyond what his old friend had done to him. It was time to move on for the sake of the team. For Jiren's memory. "That said, I do believe I saw you take the form of a Namekian in the first... or what I believe to be one of the first Loops. Such a species are known across the universes for the power of their warriors. Fought with one before I left my world behind; he had embraced the powers of his people, taking on the fighting strength of the entire population of his world and condensing it into each strike. Another had developed beam attacks that could drill through concrete as if it were wet tissue paper. Some could stretch their limbs across miles of land, or grow to the heights of mountains... as a mimic myself, I can recreate some such techniques. I've observed how they've used their Ki to perform feats beyond belief. If you are ever looking for... A mentor, I would be delighted to teach you some of the techniques I have witnessed. Such powers could provide us with an edge next time we go toe to toe with Jiren"

Collaboration with @Atomic Knight

Intermission
"Limit of the World's Allowance"

Apparently, it was called a school bus, but Ludger had always thought it a bit of a crude way to travel through dimensions. It certainly was not very comfortable and it had no protection from danger. According to Miss Frizzle, the bus had a mind of its own, but Ludger had not spent enough time around it to have understood what she meant. It was just really weird when you thought about it for long.

Rides on Miss Frizzle's "magic school bus" usually never took very long as the woman tended to hop into the new dimension at just about exactly where they needed to be. This time, however, she was taking a longer route, traveling through the skies above Elympios, offering Ludger and his companions a wide view of the plains outside Ludger's home city, Trigleph. The problem lied int he fact that the mission had been put together without any real time to prepare and they did not exactly know where they would end up.

Ludger looked over to the seat across from him, catching the occupant giving him a look he couldn't quite identify. He would have said it looked like she was glaring, if not for the fact she always seemed aloof. Meira was not his friend or anything, but she had notably not left the Coalition Medical Center since the civil war, leaving most to assume the woman had been suffering emotionally ever since the loss of her left arm.

She continued to stare at him as if it was a challenge. Eventually, she cocked her head to the side. "I said I was getting bored, so you bring me on a mission where we sit in a freakin' school bus all day?" she said, her shoulders sagging. "Give me a break, I thought you knew what those Revan guys were doing around here?"

"Uh, not exactly..." Ludger sighed and leaned back into his seat. "I just said I was here not long ago on a separate mission. It was actually an anonymous source that clued us in, but with other more pressing matters at hand, Kyoko only wanted to send a small division out here."

"Ahuh..." Meira looked away and leaned toward her window to take a look outside. Ludger realized he didn't really feel comfortable with her here, though he could not say why exactly. She wasn't saying much and was not living up to the quirky reputation she had gained. Maybe it was something in her sad, cold demeanor.

"So it could be a trap, so why bother sending the army out, right? Makes sense. But that other mission of yours, it had to be related."

"Well..." Meira was right, but Ludger didn't want to make too many assumptions. "It involved saving a member of ours who had been kidnapped by the Revanchist. I tracked them here and one of their men ended up killed. I can't be sure, but I think he had been trying to lure someone else into a fight. Someone who probably shares some sort of significance with Reize Maxia or Elympios..."

There were certainly a few Coalition members who fit the criteria, but Ludger wasn't sure if any of them had been the target.

yH8P2KM.png

"I think, if Ms. Kirigiri trusts us enough to have us go on this important mission by ourselves, that must mean she thinks highly of us, right?" The third occupant of the Magic School Bus, young Kenji Miyazawa, said cheerfully, inserting himself into the conversation between Ludger and Meira, even if his two cents might have been a bit on the non-sequitir side, at least in regards to what Ludger had been immediately saying at that moment.

The boy was well known for being quite dim in the head and overly naive, but some may have found that kind of naivety to be refreshing, at least ever since the civil war that proved to be emotionally draining for a great many of the members of the Coalition. Still, if for nothing else, the former farmboy's supernatural strength always had a good amount of usage every now and then, so here he was.

Of course, it would be easy to assume that he was also sent off to get out of Doppo's hair, as the boy happened to be a personal acquaintance of the man from his home world, just like Dr. Yosano (who was probably well acquainted with Meira at this point herself, all things considered).

"Though... I think I forgot," he lamented, his expression quickly shifting to a somewhat downcast one, "What... was the mission supposed to be about again?"

This was probably going to be a long ride.

Meira let out a snort. "No, kid, we're just the only chumps available," she said, smacking her seat.

Ludger nodded grimly. "I'm afraid this mission is just one of a few occurring at this time. Kyoko believed our task to be a lower priority, and let's hope it is, considering our numbers." Ludger turned his head to look out the window, seeing now that they were flying over Trigleph. Soon, they would be flying over the bridge that connected Elympios and Reize Maxia.

"I know this was on short notice," Ludger said, suppressing a sigh, "but you really should pay attention during the briefing!" He turned back to face Kenji, a bemused look on his face. "Ever since we learned a terrorist group native to this world has been working with the Revanchist, we've been keeping an eye on them. They used to be Elympios nationalists who hated Reize Maxians, but now they don't seem to care about that at all. I guess once everyone learned that this world was just one of countless others, that became a bit smaller of a concern."

"Okay, so... terrorists are no longer terrorizing." Meira shook her head at this. "Is that the suspicious part of it all?"

"Not exactly, just..." Ludger crossed his arms. "We've had reports of interdimensional activity in the area and members of the terrorist group have been seen in locations they don't usually visit. Namely, the nation they hate, Reize Maxia. Ms. Frizzle is trying to pinpoint a specific hub of activity as we speak."

batch_Screen_Shot_2017-05-24_at_10.16.56_PM.png

"...Eeh?"

Kenji visibly did not understand much of what Ludger was talking about, between terms native to this world and big words like "nationalists." How scary.

"So these people are still up to no good, but now just doing it in secret? That's no good! We should always be honest and work out our differences!" The simple-minded boy exclaimed naively, seeming to at least have a basic gist of the situation now. Barely.

Energetically hopping over to the front seat where Ms. Frizzle was, the former farmer looked over at her. "Ms. Frizzzzle! Have you managed to find these bad guys yet? If they're working with the Revan-chris, then we need to find them soon, right?!"

Not minding that Kenji still couldn't get the Revanchist's name quite right, Ms. Frizzle smiled and nodded. "As a matter of fact, I think I have! I've managed to pinpoint some anomalies around this area here," she said, pointing toward an onboard navigational chart. "I'll drop you three there once we get there, and we'll see how to proceed with that."

"Wow, so amazing! Hopefully we can have a nice talk about why these people are so mad!"

Swing and a miss.

Little did they all know, however, just how this mission would end.​

Continued from here.

Chapter Three
"God's in His Heaven, All's Right With the World"

After their run-in with the villains in DIO's mansion, Fiamma of the Right manages to track a powerful energy source in the next world over, transporting everyone to a parallel world, set in a small town called Morioh, recognized by Jotaro Kujo. The situation is made a little stranger as contact is temporarily lost with the Coalition for an unexplained reason. After some brief exploration, they bump into Jotaro's old acquaintances, Josuke Higashikata and Rohan Kishibe, who explain that they are investigating a lead on a certain serial killer plaguing the town, Yoshikage Kira, who is impersonating a man he'd killed before; Kosaku Kawajiri. With some reluctance, Rohan agrees to allow the group to help them with the investigation, letting initial suspicions of the group subside.

Those who follow Josuke were led to the address of a mysterious, seemingly abandoned house. After a brief investigation, they have short encounter with Yoshihiro Kira, Yoshikage's father who is bound inside a photograph and means to kill everyone in the name of DIO. After Yoshihiro is defeated, he utters his own son's name, and suddenly, a mysterious power called "Bites the Dust" is activated, and everyone is instantly killed.

Meanwhile, those who follow Rohan witness him interrogating Hayato Kawajiri, the son of Kira's alter ego, believing the boy to know something about Kira's circumstances and how they might help him. After the brief interrogation yields little result, Rohan uses the power of his Stand, Heaven's Door, to forcefully look into the boy's memories, finding only the written line "Yoshikage Kira is my dad." Upon reading the page, everyone is suddenly killed out of nowhere, blown up in multiple explosions.

The next thing everyone knows, they find themselves back to where they started, and realize that they are in a time loop. After consolidating their information together with what they've found out, they try to go through the events once again, this time completely foregoing the investigation on Hayato and going straight for the house in which Yoshihiro and Yoshikage are located. With Yoshikage compromised, revealing that everyone had gone through five loops without knowing until now, he is forced to deactivate Bites the Dust and use his main Stand, Killer Queen, to defend himself against everyone, but is promptly defeated. The group infers that the time loop may have been a diversion set up by DIO and Othinus, and as such, are forced to consider where the villains are and what they might be doing from there.

After a few minutes of walking, by now surely out of the view of Josuke and Rohan, Fiamma of the Right stops in his tracks once they turn a corner, turning around to face the group. He raises his glowing red hand, before beginning to speak.

"Alright, everyone. As I said, I think I've managed to finally hone in on our enemy's location. Whatever they've been planning with these incessant distractions, one can only hope that there's still enough time for them to be stopped. I've no more patience for their traps, and I'm sure you can all agree as well,"
he spoke to everyone, before turning around and thrusting his arm forward, focusing his energy into creating yet another portal.

ZZZZT!

Suddenly, before he could do so, a static sound could be heard in everyone's ears, as though the communication earpieces to the Coalition had finally been restored, further supported when Kyoko's static voice can be heard from the other end.

"Can anyone hear me?! Come in! I repeat, come in! This is a code red emergency!" Her voice spoke in highly alarmed tone, moreso than she often let herself carry.

6_zpsd7b11859.png

"Eeh? Communications are suddenly back?!" Touma exclaimed in surprise, before motioning to respond, "What's going on?"

"Knowhere is under attack! I repeat, Knowhere is under attack!" Kyoko exclaimed urgently, sounds of blasts firing in the background suddenly becoming apparent, "This must be what the diversions have been for! They've been trying to find where we've been keeping the tip of Gungnir, and they've managed to track it down!"

"What?!" Ollerus yelled back, for once showing an ounce of frustration visibly, "How did they manage to find you?! Do they have the tip yet?!"

"They must have been honing in on our communications frequency! That would explain why the network went out when you traveled to where you are now, but now they don't need to keep it disabled anymore!" Kyoko responded, before continuing, "They're still frantically searching around the base, but it's only a matter of time unless they're stopped. The march is being led by Jiren and... a woman who calls herself Marian!"

"Jiren's there?!"

"Marian Slingeneyer?!" Ollerus exclaimed, seeming to recognize the name, "With her wily intelligence and Jiren's strength, along with whatever kind of force they're leading...!

"But I've managed to find them again!" Fiamma of the Right exclaimed, "I've managed to track down Othinus's signature, or something resembling it! It's... It's even in my home universe! A parallel world from the looks of it! We're this close!"

"I understand. You can't jeopardize the mission like this, but I'm requesting immediate backup! Spare some of your forces to send this way! We need all the help we can get! Use the return pads Mr. Kunikida issued you before the mission to return if you choose to!"

"Fine! Fine, then! You all!" Fiamma of the Right barked to everyone, just as his hand managed to create another portal, being held open for as long as he held his palm open, "Decide amongst yourselves! Shall you return to Knowhere to stave off the invasion or come with me to look for Othinus?!" He said, forcing you all to make a choice right on the spot.

Choose wisely.

Who knows what will happen from here on?

Cast List
@Crow as Ben Tennyson and Max Tennyson (Ben 10)
@Atomic Knight as Billy Kaplan (Marvel Comics)
@Krieg as Captain Falcon (F-Zero)
@Takumi as Chise Hatori and Ruth (The Ancient Magus Bride)
@Minerva as Cordelia (Fire Emblem)
@Hood Rat as Diego Brando (JoJo's Bizarre Adventure)
@Gummi Bunnies as Dlanor A. Knox and Willard H. Wright (Umineko no Naku Koro Ni)
@Hida Tomonatsu as Gaius (Fire Emblem)
@CrunchyCHEEZIT as Giorno Giovanna and Jotaro Kujo (JoJo's Bizarre Adventure)
@Cromartous as Jiren and Toppo (Dragon Ball)
@Jeremi as Jolyne Cujoh and Ermes Costello (JoJo's Bizarre Adventure)
@Donder172 as Jordshan Limbdell and M1-4X (Star Wars)
@Kaykay as Leivinia Birdway (A Certain Magical Index)
@Yun Lee as Libra and Severa (Fire Emblem)
@dark as Marcus Wright and Kyle Reese (Terminator)
@Space_Candy as Markus and Simon (Detroit: Become Human)
@Alex Azure as Mason Moretti and Macy Moretti (Convergence Series)
@Lucky as Phil Connors and Rita Hanson (Groundhog Day)
@York as Schala Zeal (Chrono Trigger)
@Ver as Touma Kamijou (A Certain Magical Index)
@Josh as Wanda Maximoff (Marvel Comics)
@Hahli Nuva as Will Vandom (W.I.T.C.H.)​

Continued from here.

Chapter Three

After their run-in with the villains in DIO's mansion, Fiamma of the Right manages to track a powerful energy source in the next world over, transporting everyone to a parallel world, set in a small town called Morioh, recognized by Jotaro Kujo. The situation is made a little stranger as contact is temporarily lost with the Coalition for an unexplained reason. After some brief exploration, they bump into Jotaro's old acquaintances, Josuke Higashikata and Rohan Kishibe, who explain that they are investigating a lead on a certain serial killer plaguing the town, Yoshikage Kira, who is impersonating a man he'd killed before; Kosaku Kawajiri. With some reluctance, Rohan agrees to allow the group to help them with the investigation, letting initial suspicions of the group subside.

Those who follow Josuke were led to the address of a mysterious, seemingly abandoned house. After a brief investigation, they have short encounter with Yoshihiro Kira, Yoshikage's father who is bound inside a photograph and means to kill everyone in the name of DIO. After Yoshihiro is defeated, he utters his own son's name, and suddenly, a mysterious power called "Bites the Dust" is activated, and everyone is instantly killed.

Meanwhile, those who follow Rohan witness him interrogating Hayato Kawajiri, the son of Kira's alter ego, believing the boy to know something about Kira's circumstances and how they might help him. After the brief interrogation yields little result, Rohan uses the power of his Stand, Heaven's Door, to forcefully look into the boy's memories, finding only the written line "Yoshikage Kira is my dad." Upon reading the page, everyone is suddenly killed out of nowhere, blown up in multiple explosions.

The next thing everyone knows, they find themselves back to where they started, and realize that they are in a time loop. After consolidating their information together with what they've found out, they try to go through the events once again, this time completely foregoing the investigation on Hayato and going straight for the house in which Yoshihiro and Yoshikage are located. With Yoshikage compromised, revealing that everyone had gone through five loops without knowing until now, he is forced to deactivate Bites the Dust and use his main Stand, Killer Queen, to defend himself against everyone, but is promptly defeated. The group infers that the time loop may have been a diversion set up by DIO and Othinus, and as such, are forced to consider where the villains are and what they might be doing from there.

After a few minutes of walking, by now surely out of the view of Josuke and Rohan, Fiamma of the Right stops in his tracks once they turn a corner, turning around to face the group. He raises his glowing red hand, before beginning to speak.

"Alright, everyone. As I said, I think I've managed to finally hone in on our enemy's location. Whatever they've been planning with these incessant distractions, one can only hope that there's still enough time for them to be stopped. I've no more patience for their traps, and I'm sure you can all agree as well,"
he spoke to everyone, before turning around and thrusting his arm forward, focusing his energy into creating yet another portal.

ZZZZT!

Suddenly, before he could do so, a static sound could be heard in everyone's ears, as though the communication earpieces to the Coalition had finally been restored, further supported when Kyoko's static voice can be heard from the other end.

"Can anyone hear me?! Come in! I repeat, come in! This is a code red emergency!" Her voice spoke in highly alarmed tone, moreso than she often let herself carry.

6_zpsd7b11859.png

"Eeh? Communications are suddenly back?!" Touma exclaimed in surprise, before motioning to respond, "What's going on?"

"Knowhere is under attack! I repeat, Knowhere is under attack!" Kyoko exclaimed urgently, sounds of blasts firing in the background suddenly becoming apparent, "This must be what the diversions have been for! They've been trying to find where we've been keeping the tip of Gungnir, and they've managed to track it down!"

"What?!" Ollerus yelled back, for once showing an ounce of frustration visibly, "How did they manage to find you?! Do they have the tip yet?!"

"They must have been honing in on our communications frequency! That would explain why the network went out when you traveled to where you are now, but now they don't need to keep it disabled anymore!" Kyoko responded, before continuing, "They're still frantically searching around the base, but it's only a matter of time unless they're stopped. The march is being led by Jiren and... a woman who calls herself Marian!"

"Jiren's there?!"

"Marian Slingeneyer?!" Ollerus exclaimed, seeming to recognize the name, "With her wily intelligence and Jiren's strength, along with whatever kind of force they're leading...!

"But I've managed to find them again!" Fiamma of the Right exclaimed, "I've managed to track down Othinus's signature, or something resembling it! It's... It's even in my home universe! A parallel world from the looks of it! We're this close!"

"I understand. You can't jeopardize the mission like this, but I'm requesting immediate backup! Spare some of your forces to send this way! We need all the help we can get! Use the return pads Mr. Kunikida issued you before the mission to return if you choose to!"

"Fine! Fine, then! You all!" Fiamma of the Right barked to everyone, just as his hand managed to create another portal, being held open for as long as he held his palm open, "Decide amongst yourselves! Shall you return to Knowhere to stave off the invasion or come with me to look for Othinus?!" He said, forcing you all to make a choice right on the spot.

Choose wisely.

Cast List
@Gummi Bunnies as Dlanor A. Knox and Willard H. Wright (Umineko no Naku Koro Ni)

Cordelia, who had been missing for the past two rounds, finally stepped forward. “I will defend Knowhere. As a Peacekeeper, it is my duty to protect the Multiverse.” she said calmly and firmly.

"Ugh! That witch...I'm coming with you to take her down!" Severa stood by Fiamma, ready to jump into the portal when it was ready.

"I'm returning to base," Libra said, getting his return pad ready. As much as he wanted to talk to Severa, this mission took precedence above all else.

@Ver

Phil Connors and Rita Hanson

" I suspected they were up to something like this. As much fun as it would be to go to Knowhere, I'm heading off to find Othinus. I'm not strong enough to face off Jiren and I'm sure you guys can handle it," he said.

"
I think we need to stop her, good luck on Knowhere," she said, following Fiamma of the Right,

@Ver @Yun Lee @Othinus tracking

Continued from here.

Chapter Three

ZZZZT!

6_zpsd7b11859.png

"Jiren's there?!"

Choose wisely.

Cast List

It wasn't even a question. "We're here to stop the witch and go home," Jolyne replied in a matter of fact tone. "So if you're going fine, but me and Ermes are still going after Othinus."

Ermes nodded in response. "Yeah so let's hurry up before that bitch again pulls her bs on us."

@Ver @CrunchyCHEEZIT

Continued from here.

Chapter Three

ZZZZT!

6_zpsd7b11859.png

"Jiren's there?!"

Choose wisely.

Cast List
Cordelia, who had been missing for the past two rounds, finally stepped forward. “I will defend Knowhere. As a Peacekeeper, it is my duty to protect the Multiverse.” she said calmly and firmly.

"Ugh! That witch...I'm coming with you to take her down!" Severa stood by Fiamma, ready to jump into the portal when it was ready.

"I'm returning to base," Libra said, getting his return pad ready. As much as he wanted to talk to Severa, this mission took precedence above all else.

@Ver

View attachment 3274
"I'm right behind you, Severa. I won't let you face this witch alone."

Macy stood by Severa and prepared to enter the portal. A few paces behind them was Mason, once again on his feet and in fighting form. He called out to Macy, "Wait a moment! I can't let you go alone either!"

View attachment 3272
"I won't be alone. I'll have Severa. And look who else is going! We have two Stand users at least, so I'll be fine. Knowhere needs your help. Maybe you can find Cordelia there. I think she got left behind. Keep mother safe, and I'll keep daughter safe. We'll meet again, bro."

"Alright... Come back in one piece, both of you."

The twins gave each other a high fuve before parting ways. Macy followed Fiamma to find Othinus.

@Jeremi @Lucky @Ver @Yun Lee @Othinus

View attachment 3273
"Why do I feel like I have the short end of the stick here?" Mason mumbled to himself as he used his return pad to warp back to Knowhere. Once there, he scanned the group for a woman with the same cherry red hair Severa had.

@Minerva @Ver @Yun Lee @Knowhere​

As everyone made their choice of where to go from there, disappearing from Morioh into thin air either to return to Knowhere or to proceed with the mission, a certain elderly man who caught sight of them furrowed his brow lightly in confusion.

5b3e9edef3af6163c61976d40b313d1e.png

"... Eeh? What was that?"

"Oi, old man. What are you staring at?"

"Nothing, nothing," Joseph Joestar, survivor of Elliot's Downfall, shook his head, "I just thought I saw someone who looked like you for a second, Jotaro."

Those who elected to go to Knowhere via their return pads would suddenly find themselves in the midst of a chaotic war zone, as several Coalition members warred with armed men, sporting helmets and armor with a striking resemblance to the one worn by Darth Revan himself. They were the Mandalorians, and all things considered, just how many armies of them did Revan have in his pocket? No one could know.

Mandalorians-Star-Wars-1-900x400.jpg

"They've already called for reinforcements! Take them all down! For the glory of Revan!" One of the armed soldiers exclaimed, immediately opening fire upon the group as soon as they reappeared within Knowhere, their blasters set and their aim intent on killing them.

Meanwhile, among the Coalition members fighting to defend the outpost, a girl recognized as Alisha Diphda, agent of the Exorcist Branch, sporting a sharp lance, attempted to defend herself against the rest of the Mandalorians that crowded the corridor everyone was in as it was, backed into a corner and having to defend herself, spinning her lance to deflect a laser blast from the enemy.

image.png

"You guys came at just the nick of time! They're overwhelming us as it is!" The girl exclaimed, trying to hold off the enemies as best as she could.

@Alex Azure @Yun Lee @Minerva @Lucky @Knowhere

Miracle88_Memorial.jpg

FWOOSH!

For those who insisted on staying with the mission, everyone was transported to a rather interesting looking city, somewhat futuristic and advanced in scope, unlike the suburban and even primitive to a degree setting of Morioh from before. As Fiamma of the Right implied, it seemed that he and the others associated with him had originated from this world, so if Othinus really was here, then perhaps it was fitting that this chase would lead everyone back to the world that she had come from as well.

toaru46.png

"This... really is Academy City!" Touma exclaimed, feeling strange to be back after all this time. Though... "time" seemed to be a bit subjective, as he looked upon the needle-like structure that extended all the way into space.

"That's... that's the space elevator Endymion! But it was dismantled just a month ago!"

"So then, perhaps we're not back in our exact world, a parallel dimension more like, but we're still in the general universe. Regardless, that's not relevant to everyone else here. Whatever the Revanchist are planning, it isn't good at all. They've been waiting," Ollerus spat, clicking his tongue uneasily.

"It's just as well. I'm sensing the energy signature emanating... from space. More likely than not, they're waiting for us up there, and we'll have to use that space elevator to use it," Fiamma of the Right continued, gesturing toward the structure in the distance.

@Jeremi @Alex Azure @Yun Lee @Lucky @MissionGroup

"I doubt that they have seen your limits, Ben... Sometimes, I doubt you even have a limit. First, you appear to be a mortal, the next you are an alien. Then you unleash a variety of skills that even I have not seen. The only limit is your understanding of such powers, and that will come in age" Toppo began to caress his mustache, tugging affectionately at its tips in thought. It was as if the powers of Belmond had restored the confidence Jiren had stolen from him; perhaps he would never be the man he was, but he had been granted the power to move beyond what his old friend had done to him. It was time to move on for the sake of the team. For Jiren's memory. "That said, I do believe I saw you take the form of a Namekian in the first... or what I believe to be one of the first Loops. Such a species are known across the universes for the power of their warriors. Fought with one before I left my world behind; he had embraced the powers of his people, taking on the fighting strength of the entire population of his world and condensing it into each strike. Another had developed beam attacks that could drill through concrete as if it were wet tissue paper. Some could stretch their limbs across miles of land, or grow to the heights of mountains... as a mimic myself, I can recreate some such techniques. I've observed how they've used their Ki to perform feats beyond belief. If you are ever looking for... A mentor, I would be delighted to teach you some of the techniques I have witnessed. Such powers could provide us with an edge next time we go toe to toe with Jiren"

"You seem to have recognised my Frieza Clansman transformation, and now my Namekian transformation. If you can mentor me on such forms, or even me in general, so that I can get the upper hand on Jiren, I will take the offer."

@Cromartous
Continued from here.

Chapter Three

ZZZZT!

6_zpsd7b11859.png

"Jiren's there?!"

Choose wisely.

Cast List
As everyone made their choice of where to go from there, disappearing from Morioh into thin air either to return to Knowhere or to proceed with the mission, a certain elderly man who caught sight of them furrowed his brow lightly in confusion.

"Nothing, nothing," Joseph Joestar, survivor of Elliot's Downfall, shook his head, "I just thought I saw someone who looked like you for a second, Jotaro."

Those who elected to go to Knowhere via their return pads would suddenly find themselves in the midst of a chaotic war zone, as several Coalition members warred with armed men, sporting helmets and armor with a striking resemblance to the one worn by Darth Revan himself. They were the Mandalorians, and all things considered, just how many armies of them did Revan have in his pocket? No one could know.

"They've already called for reinforcements! Take them all down! For the glory of Revan!" One of the armed soldiers exclaimed, immediately opening fire upon the group as soon as they reappeared within Knowhere, their blasters set and their aim intent on killing them.

Meanwhile, among the Coalition members fighting to defend the outpost, a girl recognized as Alisha Diphda, agent of the Exorcist Branch, sporting a sharp lance, attempted to defend herself against the rest of the Mandalorians that crowded the corridor everyone was in as it was, backed into a corner and having to defend herself, spinning her lance to deflect a laser blast from the enemy.

image.png

"You guys came at just the nick of time! They're overwhelming us as it is!" The girl exclaimed, trying to hold off the enemies as best as she could.

Miracle88_Memorial.jpg

FWOOSH!

For those who insisted on staying with the mission, everyone was transported to a rather interesting looking city, somewhat futuristic and advanced in scope, unlike the suburban and even primitive to a degree setting of Morioh from before. As Fiamma of the Right implied, it seemed that he and the others associated with him had originated from this world, so if Othinus really was here, then perhaps it was fitting that this chase would lead everyone back to the world that she had come from as well.

toaru46.png

"This... really is Academy City!" Touma exclaimed, feeling strange to be back after all this time. Though... "time" seemed to be a bit subjective, as he looked upon the needle-like structure that extended all the way into space.

"That's... that's the space elevator Endymion! But it was dismantled just a month ago!"

"So then, perhaps we're not back in our exact world, a parallel dimension more like, but we're still in the general universe. Regardless, that's not relevant to everyone else here. Whatever the Revanchist are planning, it isn't good at all. They've been waiting," Ollerus spat, clicking his tongue uneasily.

"It's just as well. I'm sensing the energy signature emanating... from space. More likely than not, they're waiting for us up there, and we'll have to use that space elevator to use it," Fiamma of the Right continued, gesturing toward the structure in the distance.

lCyTblI.jpg

"I will see to Jiren," Ben says, "as I promised."

"I will stay in the group looking for Othinus then," Grandpa Max adds, "Ben, be careful. Jiren is a powerful enemy. Even with transformations like Laservision, Refrigerator or P'cool, it won't be easy."

Meanwhile, in Knowhere, a warrior that carried the Universal symbol of peace on his chest appeared, shooting radioactive energy blasts at the army. This armoured being spoke in a strong Russian accent.

LMx4lAL.jpg

"You wan'th a piece of me? Sorry, bu'th I am here for Jiren."

Next, he put his hands on the ground as his armoured gloves glowed with radiation. Soon, the floor below the frontmost part of the great armada glowed with heat and began to melt. When it cooled, their boots would be melded to the ground.

"Armour th'is impervious... can do TH'IS!"

The armoured being would begin to punch and kick the daylights out of every Mandalorian soldier he saw as his bulky body ran forward into the army, clanking with every step as his hand armour and leg armour glowed and heated with heat & radiation. His armour was most impregnable by the opposing attacks, the perfect defense for foolishly running into an army, and they do not want to strip it off if they are fully capable of doing so.

Not that they know much about aliens.

"JIIIIREN! SHOW YOURSELF! This is the par'th where I call you a coward for no'th showing yourself, but I can feel i'th - you are no'th a coward..."

@Ver @Alex Azure @Yun Lee @Minerva @Lucky @Crow @Cromartous @Knowhere

Last edited:
Oh Gods, this was worse than Libra could have imagined! Something needed to be done, and fast. He quickly rushed into battle, but not with his axe; instead, staff at the ready, Libra rushed to heal any of the Coalition forces that he could. They needed numbers on their side, and if he could bring the soldiers to full health, the Mandolorians wouldn't be able to fight so easily.

@Ver @Minerva @Alex Azure @Lucky @Crow @Knowhere

---

Severa's desire for revenge was put on hold as the information spoken as if normal conversation blew her away. "Wait...SPACE? As in...we're going into the SKY?!" Severa looked up at the elevator, jaw to the floor. "And that BUILDING can take us there?? How?!?!"

@Ver @Alex Azure @Crow @Jeremi @Lucky @Othinus​

image.png

Miracle88_Memorial.jpg

FWOOSH!

toaru46.png

Chise and Ruth made their choice, knowing that they had to keep the tip of Gungir safe while the rest tracked down Othinus.

Upon arriving, red hot flames would be sent to those attacking Alisha, as Ruth and Chise did their best to aid her.

"Are you alright?" She asked.

@Ver @Yun Lee @Crow @Alex Azure @Minerva @Lucky @Knowhere

image.png

Miracle88_Memorial.jpg

FWOOSH!

toaru46.png

A soft sigh came from behind the mission group, "Looks like I've left my comfort zone."

Giorno Giovanna took a few steps toward the foundation of the monumental space elevator that stood erect in the center of his vision, spiraling upwards into what Diego would've described as Heaven. The blood surging through his veins brought an intense heat into the boy's tightly clenched fist grasping the length of the Arrow. His unbreakable, unfettered gaze that was cast upward into the murky abyss hiding the Great Beyond. The imposing structure could make no scratch on the simple, undiluted resolve that he wore like a suit of armor in this moment.

The very essence of his dream made manifest.

4742c8effd05353ecd21434231d19640.png

"Let's not keep them waiting," Giorno affirmed, overflowing with conviction.

@Ver @Alex Azure @Crow @Jeremi @Lucky @Yun Lee @OthinusGroup

Continued from here.

Chapter Three

ZZZZT!

6_zpsd7b11859.png

"Jiren's there?!"

Choose wisely.

Cast List
"We will return to base." Jordshan said before she and M1-4X went back to base by the return pad. Taking she no longer jas her disguise, she takes her assault cannon her hands and prepares for battle.

image.png

Miracle88_Memorial.jpg

FWOOSH!

toaru46.png

"FOR THE REPUBLIC!" Jordshan yelled in a warcry as she opened fire on the Mandalorians. M1-4X joined Jordshan, the two raining blaster fire upon the Mandalorians.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back