Status
Not open for further replies.
"Well, a lot of our knowledge of this power Kira holds is based on guesswork, such as how the time loop is triggered, but if he needs others to trigger the loop for him, then the hypothesis then becomes, in order to overcome it, we simply need to get rid of the trigger altogether," Ollerus said to Max, holding his chin thoughtfully.

Meanwhile, as Mason investigated the downstairs area, he'd find that the living room was effectively empty save for a lone sofa across the wall, and the kitchen that was also just as barren, except for a few sharp knives, and inside the sink of all places, small specks of red barely visible on the blades in the dark room. There was another drawer in the kitchen that seemed just a little bit open, the same clotted red present on it as well.

In the upstairs bedroom, it seemed to be the same as before the loop at first glance. However, another moment to examine the area would reveal that, unlike before, the ceiling fan was active now, moving round and round swiftly. Was this a deliberate gesture? The same imposing aura was felt all the same inside the room; there was definitely something here.

Now the question was, what was one to exactly do in this room?

@Donder172 @Jeremi @Alex Azure @Atomic Knight @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Yun Lee @Takumi @Lucky @Crow @York @Kaykay @Everybody

"Well, a lot of our knowledge of this power Kira holds is based on guesswork, such as how the time loop is triggered, but if he needs others to trigger the loop for him, then the hypothesis then becomes, in order to overcome it, we simply need to get rid of the trigger altogether," Ollerus said to Max, holding his chin thoughtfully.

Meanwhile, as Mason investigated the downstairs area, he'd find that the living room was effectively empty save for a lone sofa across the wall, and the kitchen that was also just as barren, except for a few sharp knives, and inside the sink of all places, small specks of red barely visible on the blades in the dark room. There was another drawer in the kitchen that seemed just a little bit open, the same clotted red present on it as well.

In the upstairs bedroom, it seemed to be the same as before the loop at first glance. However, another moment to examine the area would reveal that, unlike before, the ceiling fan was active now, moving round and round swiftly. Was this a deliberate gesture? The same imposing aura was felt all the same inside the room; there was definitely something here.

@Donder172 @Jeremi @Alex Azure @Atomic Knight @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Yun Lee @Takumi @Lucky @Crow @York @Kaykay @Everybody

"Turn into chocolate!"

A high-pitched voice spoke as the room was opened. This came from a large, pudgy, lime green being that seemed to be made of pudding or gum. The emblem on its belt below its sizeable belly indicated that it was one of many faces of the Wielder of the Omnitrix himself, Ben Tennyson.

If Toppo followed closely, he might find similarities with one of Son Goku's friends, Majin Buu.

The being, while at the door, fired a ray at the desk that had the drawer that previously held 'Kira's Photo-daddy' in it. If successful, the desk, and all contents in it, would be transmogrificated into a compact bar of chocolate, complete with wrapper.

[IMAGE NOT AVAILABLE]
"Problem solved?" the gummy being stretched its arms to reach out for the bar of chocolate, all while trying to feel if the very same aura was still in the room.

He looks up at the ceiling fan, aiming his palm at it.

"... or did he foresee us?"

@Ver @Donder172 @Jeremi @Alex Azure @Atomic Knight @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Yun Lee @Takumi @Lucky @Crow @York @Kaykay @Everybody

Last edited:

Mason picked up one of the knives and shined his makeshift light upon it. Even with the purple tint given from the objects made of his aura, he could see the dark red specks against the blade. He scowled and muttered to himself "Of course. Sink full of bloody knives. This is a serial killer's home after all. Congrats, Mason, you've been cast in a cheesy b-movie horror flick."

He scanned his light around the room to make sure nobody was going to jump out from behind him. Despite his attempt at humor, his hair stood on end. His movements were tense and jerky. He inhaled deeply and turned towards the red-stained drawer. "Nothing to be afraid of, you've seen zombies and vampires and werewolves, so there's nothing to be afraid of..." he repeated in his head. In his right hand he held the flashlight, trained on the drawer. In his left he held the knife, sticking its blade into the crack of the slightly open drawer and slowly opening it further to peek inside.

@Ver

What was inside the drawers that Mason opened? Nothing much of note.

Just assorted severed hands.

All of them were crudely preserved inside plastic sandwich bags, with some even labeled with the words "Refrigerate Immediately." Some were neatly preserved, others were messy, bloodier than the others. Some were plain, others had something distinctive on them like nail polish. But they were all stuffed hastily in the drawer, as though placed in a rush. A cheery find indeed.

And then, from behind, a sinister voice uttered a single question from behind Mason.

"What do you think you're doing with my lovelies?"

Meanwhile, as for the upstairs group...

"Looking for me?!" An elderly voice called out.

WHOOSH!

The man in the photograph, Yoshihiro Kira, father of the fabled serial killer himself, suddenly flew down from the spinning ceiling fan, a string attached to one of the blades like and holding a knife that he was able to stick out from like before to allow his square form to maneuver easily. Using the fan's momentum to his advantage, he swung around and began slashing at Giorno, Ben, and the others in the room!

Last edited:

All of them were crudely preserved inside plastic sandwich bags, with some even labeled with the words "Refrigerate Immediately." Some were neatly preserved, others were messy, bloodier than the others. Some were plain, others had something distinctive on them like nail polish. But they were all stuffed hastily in the drawer, as though placed in a rush. A cheery find indeed.

And then, from behind, a sinister voice uttered a single question from behind Mason.

WHOOSH!

The man in the photograph, Yoshihiro Kira, father of the fabled serial killer himself, suddenly flew down from the spinning ceiling fan, a string attached to one of the blades like and holding a knife that he was able to stick out from like before. Using the fan's momentum to his advantage, he swung around and began slashing at Giorno, Ben, and the others in the room!

"Sneaky one, aren't you!?"

Ben's transformation took the slash like nothing, deliberately catching the knife and photo with his hand and using strength to yank the entire fan off the ceiling and toss it on the bed. He transmogrificates the knife into a crumbly cookie that fell into crumbs almost immediately, then tosses the photo up and unleashes a burning sphere of energy at it to incinerate the flimsy piece of paper!

"May you rest in piece in the afterlife."

@Ver @Donder172 @Jeremi @Alex Azure @Atomic Knight @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Yun Lee @Takumi @Lucky @Crow @York @Kaykay @Everybody

Severa had decided to wait. And so she did!

...for five minutes.

"Ugh, what is TAKING them so long?!" The redhead tapped her foot on the sidewalk, her patience worn out. Throwing up her hands, she gave up, storming off to the house. "Gawds, if you want something done right, you gotta do it yourself..."

Wasting no time, she walked upstairs, finding the old man making his attack again. "No one got cut this time? Good! Take THIS, you creepy old geezer!!" Just as before, Severa rushed into battle, hoping to distract the old man as Ben attacked!

---

"...'Gods'?"

Libra watched the teen storm off, and something...clicked in his mind. Her original clothing, her style of sword...was that girl from his world? And another thing: her hair was very, very red. Red just like...

...!

"P-Pardon me!" Libra rushed inside after Severa. He couldn't explain it, but something felt very off. Back home, the children of other Shepherds had arrived to save them from a bad future. Could it be that this girl was... And if so, he needed to keep her safe at all costs. And possibly bring her to her mother...

He entered the house. That girl had to have gone upstairs, right? So he would just-

Libra froze. That voice...it sent a chill down his spine. And it was very close...that could only mean someone was in trouble. Drawing his axe, Libra pressed back into the wall. As quietly as possible, he peeked into the room, keeping a close eye out for who was in there and what was happening.

@Ver @Alex Azure

"Hyueh- wha?!"

To put it lightly, the time loop to an hour earlier had succeeded in catching Diego off guard completely. It was enough to make the man's heart stop, but upon realizing that he was still alive, he figured that what occurred must have been the result of a Stand, or something of the sort. And so, the man retraced his steps, again gathering up his new army once more, but this time heading right back to the house he was in previously once he figured he had enough.

As before, the blonde climbed up to the building's second floor, from which he climbed through the window. It was at that point where the old man within the picture was spotted floating about, immediately prompting Diego to draw his pistol and fire 4 rounds towards the elder Kira.

"Not this time, you wrinkled shit!"

@Ver @CrunchyCHEEZIT @upstairs

WHOOSH!

The man in the photograph, Yoshihiro Kira, father of the fabled serial killer himself, suddenly flew down from the spinning ceiling fan, a string attached to one of the blades like and holding a knife that he was able to stick out from like before. Using the fan's momentum to his advantage, he swung around and began slashing at Giorno, Ben, and the others in the room!

Of course it's a drawer full of hands. What else could it be? And who else would show up in this dark room if not the man of the hour, Yoshikage Kira himself. The sight of the hands made Mason's heart race and stomach churn, but he had bigger issues to deal with. As his brain wracked itself searching for a solution, words spilled from his mouth without any solid thinking attached. His voice was soft and shaking as he spoke.

View attachment 3265
"Oh, you know, nothing much. Just admiring your collection here. Gotta hand it to ya... Yeah, no, I don't really have a punch line here..."

His words stalled long enough for adrenaline to kick in. He quickly turned around. The flashlight shined into Kira's eyes, hopefully letting Mason move in and quickly stab the serial killer with one of his own bloody knives. He cried out a wordless scream as he moved, hopefully catching the attention of those around who weren't already occupied by the man in the photograph.
Severa had decided to wait. And so she did!

...for five minutes.

"Ugh, what is TAKING them so long?!" The redhead tapped her foot on the sidewalk, her patience worn out. Throwing up her hands, she gave up, storming off to the house. "Gawds, if you want something done right, you gotta do it yourself..."

Wasting no time, she walked upstairs, finding the old man making his attack again. "No one got cut this time? Good! Take THIS, you creepy old geezer!!" Just as before, Severa rushed into battle, hoping to distract the old man as Ben attacked!

---

"...'Gods'?"

Libra watched the teen storm off, and something...clicked in his mind. Her original clothing, her style of sword...was that girl from his world? And another thing: her hair was very, very red. Red just like...

...!

"P-Pardon me!" Libra rushed inside after Severa. He couldn't explain it, but something felt very off. Back home, the children of other Shepherds had arrived to save them from a bad future. Could it be that this girl was... And if so, he needed to keep her safe at all costs. And possibly bring her to her mother...

He entered the house. That girl had to have gone upstairs, right? So he would just-

Libra froze. That voice...it sent a chill down his spine. And it was very close...that could only mean someone was in trouble. Drawing his axe, Libra pressed back into the wall. As quietly as possible, he peeked into the room, keeping a close eye out for who was in there and what was happening.

@Ver @Alex Azure

Macy, worrying equally as much for Severa's safety, followed behind Libra into the building. Seeing him draw his axe, she fumbled around in her purse for her own electric weapon.

She followed Libra in pressing up against the wall, Lightning Rod in hand. She could peek inside past Libra, but could hear the chaos about to begin within. "That's him... and Mason," she whispered to Libra.

@Ver @Yun Lee

WHOOSH!

The man in the photograph, Yoshihiro Kira, father of the fabled serial killer himself, suddenly flew down from the spinning ceiling fan, a string attached to one of the blades like and holding a knife that he was able to stick out from like before to allow his square form to maneuver easily. Using the fan's momentum to his advantage, he swung around and began slashing at Giorno, Ben, and the others in the room!

Jolyne and Ermes had followed Giorno and the others upstairs again. "Gah! It's the old fart again!" Ermes exclaimed as Yoshihiro attacked them.

Jolyne summoned Stone Free to unleash a flurry of blows unto him just in case he managed to avoid the other attacks.

So this was Kira... Libra gulped down the lump in his throat, but he needed to make sure Mason was safe. Not speaking, he would mouth to Macy, Stay here. That rod could be backup just in case...

Steeling himself, Libra started slowly creeping into the room, axe ready, as Mason talked to Kira. Once he went to stab him, Libra would swing at the serial killer with his Bolt Axe in case Mason missed.

@Ver @Alex Azure

"The irritating thing about being an all-powerful god, it seems, is that to be all-powerful means denying even oneself, if that loathsome witch's 50/50 power is truly for real. Of course, then again, perhaps I got the best possible outcome," the man himself said.

BOOM!

The knife Mason held suddenly exploded in a fiery eruption, as though it had been armed and turned into a bomb beforehand, with enough force to send him back into the wall and burn away at some of his clothes, but it seemed that just one bomb was at least weak enough to not permanently harm Mason. Gazing over at him with deliberate contempt, Yoshikage Kira watched Mason like a wolf eyeing a rabbit.

hEY0Qfp.jpg

"After all, for you and your friends to go through five loops out of a hypothetical ten and for this to be the first that you remember it... or so my father says, I've done exactly what I've had to. But if this is where my time runs out, then I'll just have to dispose of you for good; that witch still hasn't returned to me to deliver the quiet life I've fought so hard to protect...! So I'll scrub my life clean of trash like you myself, even if it means disabling Bites the Dust since I've been compromised... Killer Queen!"

The man's so-called Stand, Killer Queen, appeared next to him, a muscular humanoid with a blank face and a head shaped like that of a cat's. He began to float toward Mason with obvious ill intent, only to swiftly turn around at the last moment and attempt to catch Libra's surprise attack from behind. However, it seemed that he was just barely too late to catch it safely, forced to sustain the brunt of the axe in the Stand's right hand.

Libra's attack managed to cut through Killer Queen's own hand a little, like a tough meat, and just as so, blood gushed out of Kira's real hand, the man gritting his teeth and groaning loudly as he clutched his bleeding hand tightly. Still, attempting to work past the pain, Killer Queen clenched its other fist and delivered a powerful punch to Libra's chest with enough force to send him back out the doorway!

"So... It's all unraveling now?! I never wished to be ganged up upon by you insects! Children, even! I just wanted a quiet life! Free from the prying, watching eyes of attention! I never gave a single care about this multiverse drivel, nor whatever that witch of a goddess goes on about! I just wanted to be left alone! I've never done anything to you before, but if you are so ADAMANT on testing me, then I'll give you plenty reason...!" He angrily monologued, Killer Queen ominously floating next to him.

With the momentum of the active ceiling fan, the photographed portrait of Yoshihiro Kira was able to directly evade Diego's bullets. However, by happenstance or not, the jockey's shots would be able to break the string that attached him to the fan, causing him to lose momentum and uselessly float in the air, before being attacked by Jolyne's Stone Free, the punches even seeming to keep him in place long enough for Ben to use his own power to incinerate the photo.

"Nooouaaagh!" He yelled in agony, the flames slowly doing away at the paper. "Rest in peace? Never! A curse on you! The only peace I'll know is the promise that Lord DIO will erase you forever! You'll see! YOU'LL SEEEEEE--"

And then that was that, and he was gone.

However, before anyone had any time to celebrate the defeat of the enemy, a powerful BOOM rocked the house that could be felt from everyone upstairs. It seemed that deliberately or not, Yoshihiro acted as some sort of distraction while the more imposing threat of Kira himself was elsewhere...

@Hood Rat @Donder172 @Jeremi @Alex Azure @Atomic Knight @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Yun Lee @Takumi @Lucky @Crow @York @Kaykay @Everybody

"The irritating thing about being an all-powerful god, it seems, is that to be all-powerful means denying even oneself, if that loathsome witch's 50/50 power is truly for real. Of course, then again, perhaps I got the best possible outcome," the man himself said.

BOOM!

The knife Mason held suddenly exploded in a fiery eruption, as though it had been armed and turned into a bomb beforehand, with enough force to send him back into the wall and burn away at some of his clothes, but it seemed that just one bomb was at least weak enough to not permanently harm Mason. Gazing over at him with deliberate contempt, Yoshikage Kira watched Mason like a wolf eyeing a rabbit.

hEY0Qfp.jpg

"After all, for you and your friends to go through five loops out of a hypothetical ten and for this to be the first that you remember it... or so my father says, I've done exactly what I've had to. But if this is where my time runs out, then I'll just have to dispose of you for good; that witch still hasn't returned to me to deliver the quiet life I've fought so hard to protect...! So I'll scrub my life clean of trash like you myself, even if it means disabling Bites the Dust since I've been compromised... Killer Queen!"

The man's so-called Stand, Killer Queen, appeared next to him, a muscular humanoid with a blank face and a head shaped like that of a cat's. He began to float toward Mason with obvious ill intent, only to swiftly turn around at the last moment and attempt to catch Libra's surprise attack from behind. However, it seemed that he was just barely too late to catch it safely, forced to sustain the brunt of the axe in the Stand's right hand.

Libra's attack managed to cut through Killer Queen's own hand a little, like a tough meat, and just as so, blood gushed out of Kira's real hand, the man gritting his teeth and groaning loudly as he clutched his bleeding hand tightly. Still, attempting to work past the pain, Killer Queen clenched its other fist and delivered a powerful punch to Libra's chest with enough force to send him back out the doorway!

"So... It's all unraveling now?! I never wished to be ganged up upon by you insects! Children, even! I just wanted a quiet life! Free from the prying, watching eyes of attention! I never gave a single care about this multiverse drivel, nor whatever that witch of a goddess goes on about! I just wanted to be left alone! I've never done anything to you before, but if you are so ADAMANT on testing me, then I'll give you plenty reason...!" He angrily monologued, Killer Queen ominously floating next to him.

With the momentum of the active ceiling fan, the photographed portrait of Yoshihiro Kira was able to directly evade Diego's bullets. However, by happenstance or not, the jockey's shots would be able to break the string that attached him to the fan, causing him to lose momentum and uselessly float in the air, before being attacked by Jolyne's Stone Free, the punches even seeming to keep him in place long enough for Ben to use his own power to incinerate the photo.

"Nooouaaagh!" He yelled in agony, the flames slowly doing away at the paper. "Rest in peace? Never! A curse on you! The only peace I'll know is the promise that Lord DIO will erase you forever! You'll see! YOU'LL SEEEEEE--"

However, before anyone had any time to celebrate the defeat of the enemy, a powerful BOOM rocked the house that could be felt from everyone upstairs. It seemed that deliberately or not, Yoshihiro acted as some sort of distraction while the more imposing threat of Kira himself was elsewhere...

@Hood Rat @Donder172 @Jeremi @Alex Azure @Atomic Knight @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Yun Lee @Takumi @Lucky @Crow @York @Kaykay @Everybody

"I'll send DIO my regards. So long~!"

With that, a flash of green light transformed the being back to Ben Tennyson, just in time for the rupture.

iyL4cjt.jpg

"Let's go, everyone!"

And so all went down, in time to see a battle unfold. Mason & Libra, most notably, were in danger.

YkhVSz6.jpg

"Time for four arms of fun..."

In a flash of green light, Ben... disappeared? No, he had assumed a form that was that tiny, and did not possess four arms. Its voice was pitchy and squeaky from the perspective of others, but from his own perspective, his voice was most deep and raspy.

khPuWUG.jpg

"Nanomech? Seriously? Come on!"

Nanomech, as this transformation was called, ponders.

"Hmmm... I could work with this..."

Taking advantage of his small size, Nanomech entered Killer Queen's head via the Stand's kitty cat ears and began zapping the inside with stinging energy rays. Hopefully its small size allowed it to stay undetected while Stand & Stand User were distracted by battle with more equally-sized foes.

@Ver @Hood Rat @Donder172 @Jeremi @Alex Azure @Atomic Knight @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Yun Lee @Takumi @Lucky @Crow @York @Kaykay @Everybody

"Then you should've quietly cooperated with us and pointed us in the direction of that witch, fool."

Leivinia had to admit that she was surprised by just how many loops they'd actually been through, but with the revelation that "Bites the Dust" had been disabled there was nothing for her to worry about. His new ability didn't seem to pose any serious threat to her, whatever it was, if she could simply keep him from getting to her.

Therefore, she attacked from a fair distance away at the exact same time as she spoke and made herself known.

Several pure white explosions enveloped the area around Kira, Mason and Libra having already been pushed away to safety by Kira's own attacks. Then Leivinia's wand transformed into a cup. As if the multiple explosions weren't enough, a tree formed out of water began to rise around the magician before forming into a large number of water daggers that rained down upon the area.

"But now you're in our way, so we're going to run you over."

@Hood Rat @Donder172 @Jeremi @Alex Azure @Atomic Knight @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Yun Lee @Takumi @Lucky @Crow @York @Ver @Everybody

Wham!

Libra fell to the ground just as Severa made her way downstairs. The younger girl merely clicked her tongue. "Dummy...running into a fight like that. Even dropped his...huh?" The Bolt Axe, having skittered to the ground, was now in front of Severa. "Hey...you! Prettyboy!" She picked up the axe, her other hand pointing at Libra. "You're from Ylisse, aren't you?!"

"Yes..." So, that confirmed it. This girl...wait. "We can...discuss this later. Right now...ugh...there's a more pressing matter at hand." He looked inside the room, noting the explosions. "We need to get in there and get Mason out."

"Oh, brother! TWO of you stormed in to fight this guy? Jeez, dumb blondes really holds true! Yeah, yeah, I'll go ahead and bring him out. You just try not to die, unless that's impossible for you!"

Before Libra could say anything, she was gone, rushing into the room. Twisting and weaving through to avoid both Kira and the explosions, Severa would make her way to Mason. "Psst! You! Come with me if you don't wanna get your head blown up!"

Meanwhile, Libra was left alone, stunned from the encounter.

"...is Mason blonde?"

@Ver @Kaykay @Hood Rat @Donder172 @Jeremi @Alex Azure @Atomic Knight @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Yun Lee @Takumi @Lucky @Crow @York @Everybody

Wham!

Libra fell to the ground just as Severa made her way downstairs. The younger girl merely clicked her tongue. "Dummy...running into a fight like that. Even dropped his...huh?" The Bolt Axe, having skittered to the ground, was now in front of Severa. "Hey...you! Prettyboy!" She picked up the axe, her other hand pointing at Libra. "You're from Ylisse, aren't you?!"

"Yes..." So, that confirmed it. This girl...wait. "We can...discuss this later. Right now...ugh...there's a more pressing matter at hand." He looked inside the room, noting the explosions. "We need to get in there and get Mason out."

"Oh, brother! TWO of you stormed in to fight this guy? Jeez, dumb blondes really holds true! Yeah, yeah, I'll go ahead and bring him out. You just try not to die, unless that's impossible for you!"

Before Libra could say anything, she was gone, rushing into the room. Twisting and weaving through to avoid both Kira and the explosions, Severa would make her way to Mason. "Psst! You! Come with me if you don't wanna get your head blown up!"

"...is Mason blonde?"

@Ver @Kaykay @Hood Rat @Donder172 @Jeremi @Alex Azure @Atomic Knight @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Yun Lee @Takumi @Lucky @Crow @York @Everybody

"Libra!" Chise had made her way in the house just in time as Libra flew into the living room. She ran over, hand glowing as she placed it near Libra to heal him again.

"You're almost as reckless as Chise here." Ruth spoke as he stood beside Chise, before turrning his head to keep a lookout for Kira or his stand.

@Ver @Yun Lee

BOOM!

hEY0Qfp.jpg

"I'll send DIO my regards. So long~!"

With that, a flash of green light transformed the being back to Ben Tennyson, just in time for the rupture.

iyL4cjt.jpg

"Let's go, everyone!"

And so all went down, in time to see a battle unfold. Mason & Libra, most notably, were in danger.

YkhVSz6.jpg

"Time for four arms of fun..."

In a flash of green light, Ben... disappeared? No, he had assumed a form that was that tiny, and did not possess four arms. Its voice was pitchy and squeaky from the perspective of others, but from his own perspective, his voice was most deep and raspy.

khPuWUG.jpg

"Nanomech? Seriously? Come on!"

Nanomech, as this transformation was called, ponders.

"Hmmm... I could work with this..."

Taking advantage of his small size, Nanomech entered Killer Queen's head via the Stand's kitty cat ears and began zapping the inside with stinging energy rays. Hopefully its small size allowed it to stay undetected while Stand & Stand User were distracted by battle with more equally-sized foes.

@Ver @Hood Rat @Donder172 @Jeremi @Alex Azure @Atomic Knight @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Yun Lee @Takumi @Lucky @Crow @York @Kaykay @Everybody
"Then you should've quietly cooperated with us and pointed us in the direction of that witch, fool."

Leivinia had to admit that she was surprised by just how many loops they'd actually been through, but with the revelation that "Bites the Dust" had been disabled there was nothing for her to worry about. His new ability didn't seem to pose any serious threat to her, whatever it was, if she could simply keep him from getting to her.

Therefore, she attacked from a fair distance away at the exact same time as she spoke and made herself known.

Several pure white explosions enveloped the area around Kira, Mason and Libra having already been pushed away to safety by Kira's own attacks. Then Leivinia's wand transformed into a cup. As if the multiple explosions weren't enough, a tree formed out of water began to rise around the magician before forming into a large number of water daggers that rained down upon the area.

"But now you're in our way, so we're going to run you over."

@Hood Rat @Donder172 @Jeremi @Alex Azure @Atomic Knight @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Yun Lee @Takumi @Lucky @Crow @York @Ver @Everybody
Wham!

"...is Mason blonde?"

The explosion sent Mason flying backwards, closing the drawer of hands with a thud as his head collided with it. Countless explosions sent ringing into his ears. Scattered thoughts floated through his head. "Knife... Explode... Hurt Stand... Hurt user... Five loops... Ten loops..." The taste of blood filled his mouth. He heard the voice of a hot headed redhead and could barely make out what she was saying.

He struggled to his feet. His nerves screamed in pain, but adrenaline kept his body moving. Unfortunately, adrenaline couldn't solve everything. He leaned on Severa for support as she led him out of the room. As they fled from the explosive room, he decided to leave Kira with a parting gift. The flashlight in his hand changed shape into that of a kitchen knife, mimicking the ones in the sink. He turned back and threw the knife towards Killer Queen. This knife, too, would explode by supernatural means.

As Mason and Severa left the dark room, Macy was waiting there with eyes full of worry. "Thank you, Severa," she said as Mason sat down beside her. A light blue aura appeared in Macy's hands that slowly spread across Mason's body. The ringing disappeared from his ears, then the taste of blood. His body still ached, but at least its damage was being fixed.

View attachment 3267
"Make it quick and get down there, Macy. I'll be fine... Kira's five loops ahead of us. We need all healers on deck down there."

View attachment 3268
"Don't worry. I don't plan on letting anyone die. Just try not to make that task any harder. Seriously."

As for Libra' curiosity towards Mason's hair color, it appeared to be a bright orange color. While this could reasonably be a natural hair color, it was clear Macy dabbled in unnatural hues with her own light blue hair. We can see at a later date if the bright orange hue is Mason's natural shade.

The confrontation with the ghost-in-the-photo was so fast that, when standing by the window and inspecting for more dust, it appeared as if Giorno didn't even notice. Then, as the ashes from the incinerated photo touched the ground, the boy-in-blue turned around and nonchalantly glanced at everyone in the room.

"Oh, hello everyone."

His eyes shot down to the ashes, still smoldering in the center of the room. A small sigh escaped his lips, "What an annoying person. Defying death itself just to stick around and remain a nuisance... well, I hope he's in Hell now."

BOOM!

"Because the distraction seemed to have worked."

Giorno abruptly pushed past the room's inhabitants to reach the door, stopping to throw a nod to Diego. The boy was an odd one for sure, but his intuition is impeccable. With no stops in his resolve train, Giorno barrelled down the stairs and halted at the top of the basement stairs, allowing Jotaro to sidle up next to him and sigh.

"Did his distraction work?"

"Yep."

The duo walked down the stairs. The menacing aura of this home was easily traced back to the one man who had made a deal with a Magic God to ensure his quiet life. The house itself was never cold nor menacing, but the enemies associated with it forged this false screen of fear that sought to make fools out of Giorno Giovanna and Jotaro Kujo. Yet, when the two of them looked to each other and began walking down the stairs, it formed this odd concoction; confidence, resolve, pride, and a strong sense of right.

One could say it was the recipe for a Joestar.

The doorway to the basement became filled with two imposing figures that had just arrived.

"Good grief... your watch still looks like shit."

c62f5c63013b36884415cc6ccdba1abf.png

"Do you really think you'll survive this, Yoshikage Kira?"

cae606e2ae723f26bcc75c37d894191f.png

@Ver @Kaykay @Hood Rat @Donder172 @Jeremi @Alex Azure @Atomic Knight @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Yun Lee @Takumi @Lucky @Crow @York @Everybody​

View attachment 3269

"I have to. I can't leave my darlings all by themselves, after all," Kira spat to Giorno with a narrowed expression as everyone else moved. As the others made their escape and some went in to attack, Killer Queen, with lightning fast reflexes and exceptional precision, managed to catch Ben right out of the air like a person catching a mosquito in their fingers. Glaring at him with utter hatred, the Stand moved to throw Nanomech right at the wall, just as a fiery explosion erupted, blowing away the wall as Ben had been turned into a living bomb!

With that, the man rushed out of the hole he'd blown out, rushing to evade Leivinia's explosions and daggers, even if it meant dashing out into the open outdoors! Like a cornered animal, Killer Queen kept watch around Kira's form, before Ollerus's voice caused him to jerk toward his general direction.

"Hooh, so much for subtlety. But I suppose it can't be helped. I've got some fun explosions of my own, after all," Ollerus said as Kira glared at him and everyone who had elected to stay outside.

nq5mc1s.png

"?!"

From there, Josuke and Rohan glared back at Kira, their eyes initially widening in surprise, before narrowing. "Yoshikage Kira...!"

"I'd surrender if I were you. And tell us everything you know about Othinus. You really don't have a choice," Fiamma of the Right said, relaxed as ever, even in the heat of the battle before him.

"Shut up! Leave me alone! Get out of my way!" Kira exclaimed angrily. "All of you... I'll erase you all! I'll scorch this old life and leave it behind if I must, again and again! Even that witch that ruined my life! Even my father resolved to sacrifice himself for this cause, all at the call of this Lord DIO bullshit!" He yelled, nothing on his face but anger and vitriol, Killer Queen continuing to float beside him as it seemed he was far from intent on surrendering.

It seemed that Macy had her brother all taken care of. Libda was relieved, even more so now that the pain he was feeling was gone. "Thank you, Chise. I apologize for always needing your assistance..."

"What do you mean she ruined your life?" Severa asked from her place inside the hole, opting to stay inside the house rather than deal with Kira outside. "We're trying to stop Othinus and DIO, you buffoon! Maybe you'd know that if you stopped trying to kill us!!"

@Ver @Gummi Bunnies @Hood Rat @Donder172 @Jeremi @Alex Azure @Atomic Knight @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Yun Lee @Takumi @Lucky @Crow @York @Kaykay @Everybody

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back