Status
Not open for further replies.
"We absolutely need to stay quiet about the Multiverse this time, and from here on out. That goes for everyone. As for Rohan...I don't know how else we can get that thing out of Hayato without him. If anyone knows of other ways, by all means we should use them."

@Lucky @Ver @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Crow @Alex Azure @Everyone​

tumblr_nqorsy2_Fb91tc1kmmo6_250.png

"Wah, you're not Mikitaka! You're American!" Josuke yelled as Ben transformed back, seeming to be greatly taken aback by his appearance, as though it was a more surprising sight than when Ben was in an alien form.

As Jotaro and the others explained (a version of) the situation to him, bending the truth a little as it seemed, the boy's surprise hardly subsided, but it seemed that he was able to grasp the gravity of the situation, his brow furrowing slightly. "U-Uuuhh? H-Hey, wait up, Jotaro!" He exclaimed, jogging to catch up. "You knew about the call I got and Rohan's lead? Guess Rohan told you about it too. He didn't tell Okuyasu or Koichi about it, said he didn't want to waste their time if it turned out to be nothing... which means he doesn't care if he'd waste my time!" Josuke rambled slightly, opening the can of soda in his hand, only to gasp as it began fizzling out uncontrollably, causing him to plant his mouth on it hastily to keep it from dripping everywhere.

to-aru-majutsu-no-index-964752.jpg

"It's Touma, actually, and yeah, I got my money, but... Let's probably wait until after we've dealt with these guys if we're already on our way," Touma said to Phil in the meantime, before turning to Libra, "But you saw how quick that little thing was, right? If the one with Kira's dad was the same as the kid's, maybe the best bet really is to avoid triggering it altogether and finding a way around it. Like playing Minesweeper with infinite tries! Wait, do you even know what Minesweeper is...?"

"Also what's a Speedwagon Foundation?"

"A foundation founded by a man named Speedwagon. Let's go with it, shall we?"

After a few minutes of walking through town, with, a lone man leaning against his car would be seen on the sidewalk, seeming to be going through some sort of scrapbook. As Josuke continued leading the others to him, the teenager gave a wave.

"Yoo, Rohan! Look who I bumped into," Josuke exclaimed in a tone that was just one notch below what one could describe as cheery, as though just talking to Rohan was a bit of a drag to him. As the man in question looked up, he furrowed a brow as his eyes laid upon Jotaro, and then narrowing his eyes at everyone else, as though a bit suspicious.

Pwy_Je0r.png

"Jotaro? What are you doing here? And who are these people?" The man in question asked quizzically. Just like Josuke, it seemed like he didn't have any memory of before the loop, perhaps a result of being native to this world.

"He says these are his colleagues with the Speedwagon Foundation. Apparently Jotaro's also been doing his own investigation and says he can work with us!"

"Is that so?" Rohan inquired, closing his scrapbook and putting it atop his car, just like before, "And what, pray tell, kind of information can you give about the investigation I'm inquiring?" He asked Jotaro and the rest of the group.

@Donder172 @Alex Azure @Atomic Knight @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Yun Lee @Takumi @Lucky @Crow @York @Kaykay @Everybody

Last edited:
Giorno suddenly cut in, shaking his head. "No, that is... that is wrong."

"She is not looking for any Arrow."

He spoke quietly, as if he wasn't quite sure of the information he had recieved. It was better to show them than just explain it in a long speech like he normally does. The boy reached into his uniform, withdrawing a long, golden object that radiated pure, unadulterated power. A power that surpassed the boundaries of a single universe. One that could only attain such a build-up of energy by traveling to and from universes.

An arrow that has seen as much death, deceit and treachery in this intricate web of realities as any living person has.

latest

Not just any arrow.

The Arrow.​

"It appears as if my previous assertion is...incorrect. But now, I understand it clearly."

"Huh?"

"Othinus and DIO aren't going after any Arrow. As in, they do not seek any of the Arrows that were fashioned and distributed across our universe - not even the original Arrow that gave DIO - and by association, all living Joestars - a Stand. No Arrow that has ever propped up in the past, present or future of this reality is of any importance to them."

Giorno rose the object into the air, as dangerous as it was to even hold the object out in public. "They seek this Arrow, and this Arrow only. This is the only Arrow, when used in conjunction with the Spear, capable of having any effect on a Magic God, because it is the only Arrow to ever leave this universe."

'During my... first escapade into the multiverse, we jumped from one reality to the next. This artifact must have been exposed to something as we traveled. This Arrow has not been used in years, but... there is no telling what kind of power one would attain if they were to be pierced by it, without even considering what would happen if it were combined with the completed Spear."

"I would think it'd be a power that would rival Heaven itself."

"...!"

Jotaro's eyes dilated significantly, as if something just hit him like an ambulance.

"...Jotaro, what's wrong?"

The man clutched his cap, lowering the brim and hiding his expression from everyone else. "It's nothing."

@Ver @Donder172 @Alex Azure @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Yun Lee @Takumi @Lucky @Crow @York @Kaykay @Everybody​
"What can I say? I've finally understood that these are pretty desperate times," Ben replies to Leivinia, "and desperate times call for desperate measures. Not too desperate, though."

aSm4Ov2.jpg

"So Kira is undetectable by any means beyond maybe our own two eyes, while his crazy photo daddy's detectable for us to fall into," Ben ponders about Fiamma's inferences, "that's one possibility for us to consider. I guess our only solution is to search every door but the one with purple onomaetopeia flying around it."

Ben then snaps his fingers.

"Oh right, one more thing!"

He slams his watch down, transforming into the form he referred to as a Namekian.

1WEqwwp.jpg

"Astropod!" He says, before using Clothes Beam repeatedly, this time limiting himself to those wearing medieval fantasy or futuristic outfits, or Dlanor. Everyone hit would pretty much be wearing the same outfit they wore before.

Except Jordshan's droid ally. He got an upgrade!

suzuki-gsx-r750-25th_400x266w.jpg

Sweet! A more modern Suzuki!

As Giorno expressed himself, Astropod gasps as his grasp on his staff tightens.

"Giorno, that arrow... isn't an arrow, is it? That's a piece of Othinus' magic stick... the two relics they seek are one and the same, and they don't even know it...

... do they?"

@Ver @Donder172 @Alex Azure @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Yun Lee @Takumi @Lucky @Crow @York @Kaykay @Gummi Bunnies @Everybody​
"Jotaro, any information is crucial right now." Libra felt even more concerned, seeing the usually stoic Jojo in a state of surprise.

"But, if you have this one mega-powerful Arrow, and they know you do...why aren't they coming for YOU, Giorno? I mean, you think they'd target you, right? DIO is your dad, you have this Arrow...either Othinus is totally stupid...or we're missing something."

@Ver @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Everybody​
Giorno shook his head. "No, this is an arrow."

"The history of the Stand Arrows are... complicated. Basically, when one is pierced by one of these Arrows, they will awaken a Stand of their own if they have the proper willpower to sustain one."

"However, if you take what I just said into account... being pierced by this Arrow in particular may do much, much more."

@Ver @Donder172 @Alex Azure @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Yun Lee @Takumi @Lucky @Crow @York @Kaykay @Gummi Bunnies @Everybody​
To Billy, the developments before him had been experienced slightly different than what the others were describing. To him, he had simply blinked and found everyone back together once he opened his eyes. Well, that and it suddenly seemed to be a different time of day.

... Perhaps that was exactly what everyone was experiencing as well, though Billy did not feel any sense of having looped, even though he could clearly see that such an action had occurred.

"If this is a loop," Billy said cautiously, "then I guess we should do things we simply didn't do the first time. Honestly, I've not had much experience with people who can manipulate time, so I can't help much here."

Well, aside from the fact a future version of him apparently created a paradoxical time loop that shaped the multiverse but that probably didn't count as time manipulation exactly.

Sorey, meanwhile, was completely confused.

"... Chocolate?" he said.

@Ver @Lucky @Everybody
"It's as Ollerus says," Leivinia nodded as he gave Severa the rundown on Touma's ability. "But this time loop ability wasn't negated entirely, if at all. If we can move his right hand into that 'Stand' itself then it might show some effect, but the weakness of Imagine Breaker is quite simple. It's tied to his right hand. If he can't touch it, Imagine Breaker itself is useless. If he had simply touched the old man's picture with it it might have ended that entire battle early, but it doesn't matter if everything just gets looped again."

She found the others' almost extraordinary focus on chocolate and sweets somewhat inappropriate, yet the more they talked about it the more she wanted some herself.

"Those who are too scared to try and put an end to this can go ahead and buy some chocolate, or sweets, or whatever. Just make sure you purchase a quantity large enough to share, and bring it to me afterwards in order to distribute properly among us."

"And once Othinus gets both pieces of her stick together and boosts her already-full power with the arrow," Astropod gasps, "she will be able to do much, much more. Ain't gonna happen on my watch, or any other watch for that matter."

Astropod turns to Leivinia.

"So, what's the final plan? Make sure Touma over here touches Kira's daddy with his Imagine Breaker hand, or do we just, you know... what we discussed earlier. Raze the entire room to the ground or just avoid the room entirely, preventing the first possibility from even being neccessary?"

@Ver @Donder172 @Alex Azure @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Yun Lee @Takumi @Lucky @Crow @York @Kaykay @Gummi Bunnies @Hahli Nuva @Everybody​
"It isn't anything important... not right now, anyway," Jotaro coldly remarked to Libra, turning his back to him, "I just think... I figured something out that's been bothering me ever since Gotham."

Meanwhile, to Severa, Giorno shrugged. "I would assume that is why Yoshikage Kira is involved. DIO was incapable of claiming the Arrow back at the mansion, because he had to stall for Othinus to arrive. And Othinus... for some reason, she made no attempt to claim the Arrow from me beyond simply demanding it."

"Perhaps Kira struck a bargain with her? If he eliminates us and delivers the Arrow, she will guarantee him a 'quiet life'."

"...But, you're right, it doesn't make sense. From what Ollerus described of her, Othinus is immensely powerful. What is stopping her from ambushing us, killing me swiftly and running off with the Arrow? Why is she using Kira as a puppet?"

"Could it be... she stalling for something herself? Is Yoshikage Kira just a distraction to get us off her trail?

"He cut my left arm, but who knows if he even really knew about the Imagine Breaker in my right hand," Touma answered Severa, rubbing his left hand briefly. It was strange to still have the feeling of such pain in his mind, yet no wound along with it.

"Considering we all have in common that we all originate outside of this world, there might even be a chance that the locals here have had their memory wiped as well," Ollerus spoke, "But so be it. If we have a free redo, then indeed, we should take the opportunity to spring the trap over our enemies. Using Imagine Breaker on a photograph won't be necessary if you tear it apart anyway, so just don't hesitate next time. It doesn't seem as though there's any use in trying to interrogate anyone here."

"If Othinus is trying to stall for time for whatever reason, then we'd better cut through this trial as quickly as possible. I've no love for these games she's making us play, nor any desire to see whatever plan she has be realized," Fiamma of the Right spat.

Before long, a familiar voice suddenly rang out to the group's side.

"Eeeh, Jotaro-san? What are you doing here?" The teenage voice asked, the individual in question sporting a certain bizarre hairdo, cutting into the conversation between everyone there. He held a small shopping bag in his hand as though he had just stepped out of a convenience store, some snacks visible through the plastic bag as he fished out a can of pop from inside.

josuke6.png

"And um... Who are these people?"

Well, there was that.

As his gaze turned to Ben, he sharply inhaled and stepped back, as though mildly startled at the boy in his alien form, but not... bewildered? As though he was watching a horror movie and had a mild jumpscare. "Whoa! Jeez, Mikitaka. Don't scare me like that with that look," he spoke to Ben, seeming to think that the boy was someone else that he knew.

@Donder172 @Alex Azure @Atomic Knight @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Yun Lee @Takumi @Lucky @Crow @York @Kaykay @Everybody
Mason immediately jumped in, not a beat after Josuke finished speaking. He hoped to streamline this iteration and get the group ahead of schedule to beat Kira to the punch.

View attachment 3263
"We're friends of Jotaro's, so to speak. He brought us here to help out in tracking down Kira. He's already gotten us up to speed on a few details. Apparently a friend of yours has gotten us a couple leads? We're all looking to catch a villian of our own who we think is working with Kira. Are you willing to work with us?"

"Hey! Josuke!" Ben, maintaining his Astropod form, responds, then alerted Josuke about something that wasn't there, pointing his staff to it.

"By Porunga! Josuke look! It's a levitating plate of spaghetti! Darn it, it flew into that alleyway while you weren't looking..."

"Ben, why did you say that?"

In a flash of green light, Astropod was Ben - 100% human in DNA - again.

VIHYF65.jpg

"Aaaanyways, forget the flying spaghetti, we've got more important errands we were just about to attend to. Some of us bunch are just about to meet Rohan. Got some pretty important questions for him. Know where he is?"

@Ver @Donder172 @Alex Azure @Atomic Knight @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Yun Lee @Takumi @Lucky @Crow @York @Kaykay @Everybody
Jotaro, in sync with Mason's abrupt explanation, sauntered forward and put on a false sense of urgency.

tumblr_nqo3b6xrPr1tc1kmmo8_250.png

"I don't have any time to explain, Josuke; we have a lead on Yoshikage Kira. I called in these people to help us, they're with the Speedwagon Foundation," Jotaro urged as he shoved ahead to the front of the group and began pushing Josuke out of the store. "Rohan is just down the street, right? Let's meet up with him and I'll explain my lead. Don't lag behind."

As if he was speaking to the rest of the group as well as Josuke, Jotaro and Giorno began walking down the sidewalk to where Rohan Kishibe resided beforehand. Jotaro wordlessly ensured that he was at the front of the group, wasting no time in skipping past the events everyone already experienced.

@Ver @Donder172 @Alex Azure @Atomic Knight @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Yun Lee @Takumi @Lucky @Crow @York @Kaykay @Everybody

Phil Connors and Rita Hanson

" And I'll take that as my cue to get far away. Tokuma, you still got money for chocolate? I'll pay back triple when the mission is done," Phil replied, knowing that he could do that.

Rita looked over at the others and back at Phil. " I'll go with you guys. Actually, question, did you do anything to tick off Rohan last time that we should avoid doing?" She asked. In layman's term, Rita asked if Phil had fucked up earlier.

@Ver @Donder172 @Alex Azure @Atomic Knight @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Yun Lee @Takumi @Crow @York @Kaykay @Everybody
Libra and Severa both followed along on the way to Rohan. "Along with this photo, we need to make sure the creature inside Hayato is dealt with," Libra said. "Once we find that page, we need to strike. Perhaps once we free Hayato, he can tell us what he knows."

@CrunchyCHEEZIT @Ver @Lucky @Crow @Alex Azure @Everyone​
Rita Hanson

" Huh- that is an interesting way to understand how a loop had happened," she mumbled looking over at him for a brief moment too. " Well to be fair to Rohan, it might be better not to tell him the truth about anything since it's frowned upon by almost all of our organizations. I imagine that having our faces peeled isn't metaphorical in the slightest either."

@CrunchyCHEEZIT @Ver @Yun Lee @Crow @Alex Azure @Everyone
"We absolutely need to stay quiet about the Multiverse this time, and from here on out. That goes for everyone. As for Rohan...I don't know how else we can get that thing out of Hayato without him. If anyone knows of other ways, by all means we should use them."

"Wah, you're not Mikitaka! You're American!" Josuke yelled as Ben transformed back, seeming to be greatly taken aback by his appearance, as though it was a more surprising sight than when Ben was in an alien form.

As Jotaro and the others explained (a version of) the situation to him, bending the truth a little as it seemed, the boy's surprise hardly subsided, but it seemed that he was able to grasp the gravity of the situation, his brow furrowing slightly. "U-Uuuhh? H-Hey, wait up, Jotaro!" He exclaimed, jogging to catch up. "You knew about the call I got and Rohan's lead? Guess Rohan told you about it too. He didn't tell Okuyasu or Koichi about it, said he didn't want to waste their time if it turned out to be nothing... which means he doesn't care if he'd waste my time!" Josuke rambled slightly, opening the can of soda in his hand, only to gasp as it began fizzling out uncontrollably, causing him to plant his mouth on it hastily to keep it from dripping everywhere.

"It's Touma, actually, and yeah, I got my money, but... Let's probably wait until after we've dealt with these guys if we're already on our way," Touma said to Phil in the meantime, before turning to Libra, "But you saw how quick that little thing was, right? If the one with Kira's dad was the same as the kid's, maybe the best bet really is to avoid triggering it altogether and finding a way around it. Like playing Minesweeper with infinite tries! Wait, do you even know what Minesweeper is...?"

After a few minutes of walking through town, with, a lone man leaning against his car would be seen on the sidewalk, seeming to be going through some sort of scrapbook. As Josuke continued leading the others to him, the teenager gave a wave.

"Yoo, Rohan! Look who I bumped into," Josuke exclaimed in a tone that was just one notch below what one could describe as cheery, as though just talking to Rohan was a bit of a drag to him. As the man in question looked up, he furrowed a brow as his eyes laid upon Jotaro, and then narrowing his eyes at everyone else, as though a bit suspicious.

Pwy_Je0r.png

"Jotaro? What are you doing here? And who are these people?" The man in question asked quizzically.

"He says these are his colleagues with the Speedwagon Foundation. Apparently Jotaro's also been doing his own investigation and says he can work with us!"

"Is that so?" Rohan inquired, closing his scrapbook and putting it atop his car, just like before, "And what, pray tell, kind of information can you give about the investigation I'm inquiring?" He asked Jotaro and the rest of the group.

Schala Zeal
@Lucky @Ver @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Crow @Alex Azure @Yun Lee @Atomic Knight
@Everyone

At Sorey's mention of chocolate, Schala seemed to flush a little.

"Ah... There was a little detour that slowed some people down last time... Something about so called... Chocolates... I've hever had any before..." She said, trailing off a little.

Eventually, they met up with a familiar looking teenager, who she wasn't sure how to address this time, but fortunately... Jotaro was a step ahead of her.

Following his lead, Schala opted to go after Rohan again. This time... If they were able to deal with whatever was within Hayato before disaster could strike again, they might just be able to put a stop to this timeloop.

However, she also knew that the other trigger; that photo wasn't destroyed, it might still occur. Of course, there was no complete guarantee their plan was going to work at all, but... At least it was a start, right?

As for Libra's suggestion, Schala began to think about this; if Rohan used his power on Hayato, the trigger point for this timeloop would be complete, and their fate may be sealed. However, if they could manage to draw out whatever was within Hayato, and destroy it before it could cause this, they might be able to break the timeloop. Then again, something else occurred to her.

"We can't let that creature emerge from the boy's face... Once it does... It's over... We have to find another way to deal with it..." She whispered quietly.

Once they actually met up with Rohan though, Schala swallowed, trying her best not to draw attention to herself. The less mention about timeloops and multiverse the better, or so some in their group had theorized, so she had to speak, and in general... Act without drawing too much suspicion.

"I believe we may be searching for the same person..." She said quietly, trying to keep her expression as neutral as possible as she turned towards Jotaro.

The last thing she wanted was to arouse Rohan's suspicion by saying too much; he might try and literally read her face, which could jeapordize their entire plan. However, she did still feel guilty about leaving Rohan in the dark, at least for now about what was likely to be an impending trap they were about to walk right into...​

Pwy_Je0r.png

"Jotaro? What are you doing here? And who are these people?" The man in question asked quizzically.

Jotaro kept himself at the front of the group, subtly ensuring that Rohan's focus is on him and him alone. Before approaching the mangaka to begin his explanation, the man looked back at the rest of the group and gave them a simple glare.

In particular, his eyes met Phil's. His look wasn't anything Phil wasn't used to at this point, but Jotaro hoped that everyone knew the game-plan without him having to explain it. With silent confirmation, Jotaro looked back to Rohan and crossed his arms.

tumblr_static_6o386m14rv4soc84ggcsco0sg.png

"I let the Speedwagon Foundation know about the situation going on in Morioh. I just said that we were dealing with a serial killer that was also a powerful Stand User. With the resources of the Foundation, I conducted some... background checks on people that I thought would be related to Yoshikage Kira or any of the victims that we know about."

"I knew you were doing an investigation of your own, but I think we were both led to the same spot; the Kawajiri family. Specifically, a kid named Hayato Kawajiri. You were following him around, right? He gave you a phone-call and everything. I figured as much."

"Good grief...you let a kid play you like a fiddle."

Giorno didn't say anything, but his eyebrows cocked slightly and he shot a glance to Jotaro. Jotaro didn't break his cold, determined stare.

"Yes, the reason I was in a hurry to get both of you was to stop either of you from being fooled."

"Hayato Kawajiri..."

"...is in no way related to Yoshikage Kira."

@Donder172 @Alex Azure @Atomic Knight @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Yun Lee @Takumi @Lucky @Crow @York @Kaykay @Everybody​

Pwy_Je0r.png

IvYU1Y1.jpg

"Ahaha," Ben replies as Josuke finds out that he wasn't this Mikitaka guy, "you got me. I'm no Mikitaka, I'm the American teenager Ben Tennyson. I actually thought you were going to think I was him forever. Yeah, I'm with Jotaro, like everyone else here, don't fret too much."

And so they went to meet Rohan as Jotaro put a reasonable share of beans on the floor with chopsticks.

"Yeah, what he said," Ben speaks to Rohan, pointing to Jotaro.

Grandpa Max crosses his arms and smiles, glad that they didn't have to traumatize poor Hayato again.

Pwy_Je0r.png

Jotaro kept himself at the front of the group, subtly ensuring that Rohan's focus is on him and him alone. Before approaching the mangaka to begin his explanation, the man looked back at the rest of the group and gave them a simple glare.

In particular, his eyes met Phil's. His look wasn't anything Phil wasn't used to at this point, but Jotaro hoped that everyone knew the game-plan without him having to explain it. With silent confirmation, Jotaro looked back to Rohan and crossed his arms.

"I let the Speedwagon Foundation know about the situation going on in Morioh. I just said that we were dealing with a serial killer that was also a powerful Stand User. With the resources of the Foundation, I conducted some... background checks on people that I thought would be related to Yoshikage Kira or any of the victims that we know about."

"I knew you were doing an investigation of your own, but I think we were both led to the same spot; the Kawajiri family. Specifically, a kid named Hayato Kawajiri. You were following him around, right? He gave you a phone-call and everything. I figured as much."

Giorno didn't say anything, but his eyebrows cocked slightly and he shot a glance to Jotaro. Jotaro didn't break his cold, determined stare.

"Yes, the reason I was in a hurry to get both of you was to stop either of you from being fooled."

"Hayato Kawajiri..."

@Donder172 @Alex Azure @Atomic Knight @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Yun Lee @Takumi @Lucky @Crow @York @Kaykay @Everybody​

Following Jotaro's lead, (and somewhat trying to steal the spotlight himself,) Mason added his own "truth" to the tale. He mimicked Jotaro's posture and serious tone. He wasn't mocking the marine biologist, rather trying to assert his point in the same way Jotaro had. Even if he wasn't a good actor, he was at least a confident one.

View attachment 3264
"The little kid has been playing a sick joke. He probably heard rumors about a serial killer on the loose and thought he could freak people out. He's been calling strangers saying he knows things about the killer, then providing some bogus address. We've checked out the address he provided, only to find a run-down house filled with nothing. Not a single soul and no sign of anyone, killer or otherwise, living there in years."

"Benefit of the doubt, maybe the kid wanted to play detective and seeing an abandoned house scared him into thinking there was a killer inside. Either way, it's kind of foolish to let a little kid lead you on like that. Maybe something like that could work in a manga, but this is real life."

WYlw_Nn_O.png

"What...? How could you know...?" Rohan asked with a furrowed brow to Jotaro, though with his more confident and assertive approach to Rohan compared to the last loop, and for that, it seemed that the eccentric manga artist was more readily able to believe him.

Composing himself after the rapid-fire "revelations" dropped on his shoulders, Rohan shook his head. "So then... If the lead I was following was a dud, as well as Josuke's, then where does that leave me? Are you telling me the trail is completely cold now?" He asked with an irritated and incredulous tone, inconvenienced at the prospect of his supposed lead turning out to amount to nothing if what they were saying was true.

Which wasn't really the case, but such was life.

Still, a part of him seemed to remain doubtful. "I don't suppose you're at liberty to share that kind of detailed information with me, any of you?"

tumblr_or9abt_D6kb1twg72io4_400.png

"So if we leave the Hayato kid alone and focus our attention on the house without either of the locals knowing, we can do it without blowing up the entire place, right? I don't wanna cause any unneeded attention," Touma whispered amongst the group.

"I completely trust Leivinia and Ben to not completely lay waste to the entire block," Ollerus flatly responded softly.

WYlw_Nn_O.png

"What...? How could you know...?" Rohan asked with a furrowed brow to Jotaro, though with his more confident and assertive approach to Rohan compared to the last loop, and for that, it seemed that the eccentric manga artist was more readily able to believe him.

Composing himself after the rapid-fire "revelations" dropped on his shoulders, Rohan shook his head. "So then... If the lead I was following was a dud, as well as Josuke's, then where does that leave me? Are you telling me the trail is completely cold now?" He asked with an irritated and incredulous tone, inconvenienced at the prospect of his supposed lead turning out to amount to nothing if what they were saying was true.

Still, a part of him seemed to remain doubtful. "I don't suppose you're at liberty to share that kind of detailed information with me, any of you?"

"So if we leave the Hayato kid alone and focus our attention on the house without either of the locals knowing, we can do it without blowing up the entire place, right? I don't wanna cause any unneeded attention," Touma whispered amongst the group.

"I completely trust Leivinia and Ben to not completely lay waste to the entire block," Ollerus flatly responded softly.

"I have absolutely no idea what you're talking about, ahahaha," Ben sheepishly responds.

"Ben, this is serious," Grandpa Max adds, "a smoke's going to draw a lot of unneeded attention. If you're going to make a fire, keep it small."

"Keep it small, huh? Hmmm, maybe I have a roundabout to this," Ben ponders as he switches between a few holograms of transformations. The one he ultimately had on standby was one that Mason had previously named Pummelgum.

"Ooooh yes."

"Tch. It wouldn't be a whole block, you know."

Leivinia clicked her tongue and folded her arms. She'd honestly kind of wanted to go big and just raze the house to the ground, especially since in this world she wouldn't really have to deal with the blowback, but if the group wouldn't approve then that was that.

"But fine. What are your suggestions, then? Blow away the rooms from inside the house, one at a time? Don't tell me something foolish like we're going to directly confront him again."

@Ver @Donder172 @Alex Azure @Atomic Knight @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Yun Lee @Takumi @Lucky @Crow @York

"I will not let him do that to the child again." Jordshan said

Pwy_Je0r.png

"Jotaro? What are you doing here? And who are these people?" The man in question asked quizzically. Just like Josuke, it seemed like he didn't have any memory of before the loop, perhaps a result of being native to this world.

And there was the man. She glared at him, stared at him as if she was trying to stare right into his soul. She then started to walk towards him. She wished she had her armor on so she could give him an armored punch to the face. However, she didn't really buy it. "I do not belief introduction will be necesarry." She said somewhat coldly. She was more or less pretty pissed off by the use of Heaven's Door on the child. She brought a hand to her back and made several hand-signs, however, they would be mostly unknown to most if not all people with the exception of M1-4X.

WYlw_Nn_O.png

She kept walking "That is classified information." she answered coldly "Though I know how you can get the information. I warn you, don't even think about trying it."

WYlw_Nn_O.png

Jolyne and Ermes after the first shock of the whole time loop incident had collected themselves and trying to form out a plan of some sort. "Kind of stupid to blow up a house if we don't even know if he's in there." Jolyne responded quietly to Touma. "How can we tell if Kira himself is aware of the fact that he's in a loop?"

"Shit, that could be trouble,"
Ermes responded. "We'd be fucked either way then."

And there was the man. She glared at him, stared at him as if she was trying to stare right into his soul. She then started to walk towards him. She wished she had her armor on so she could give him an armored punch to the face. However, she didn't really buy it. "I do not belief introduction will be necesarry." She said somewhat coldly. She was more or less pretty pissed off by the use of Heaven's Door on the child. She brought a hand to her back and made several hand-signs, however, they would be mostly unknown to most if not all people with the exception of M1-4X.

She kept walking "That is classified information." she answered coldly "Though I know how you can get the information. I warn you, don't even think about trying it."

"He doesn't remember any of that, don't blow our cover." Chise whispered to Jordsan, mostly relaying something Ruth wanted to say and shared mentally with the young mage. Meanwhile Ruth stood between Jordsan and Rohan, glaring up at her in warning with a small growl. From the black dog's expression, it was clear what he was thinking at least.

Stand down you reckless idiot. Despite the familiar and mage in training not liking Rohan's methods before everything got looped, they really didn't want this woman causing a scene.

@Everyone

Last edited:
WYlw_Nn_O.png

Following Jotaro's lead, (and somewhat trying to steal the spotlight himself,) Mason added his own "truth" to the tale. He mimicked Jotaro's posture and serious tone. He wasn't mocking the marine biologist, rather trying to assert his point in the same way Jotaro had. Even if he wasn't a good actor, he was at least a confident one.

View attachment 3264
"The little kid has been playing a sick joke. He probably heard rumors about a serial killer on the loose and thought he could freak people out. He's been calling strangers saying he knows things about the killer, then providing some bogus address. We've checked out the address he provided, only to find a run-down house filled with nothing. Not a single soul and no sign of anyone, killer or otherwise, living there in years."

"Benefit of the doubt, maybe the kid wanted to play detective and seeing an abandoned house scared him into thinking there was a killer inside. Either way, it's kind of foolish to let a little kid lead you on like that. Maybe something like that could work in a manga, but this is real life."

Jotaro shot a look to Mason, initially appearing as if he was approving of him playing along, but as his ramble continued it looked more like he was about to punch Mason's mouth clean off his face.

"Hold it, I didn't say anything about that house," Jotaro said, steering Josuke and Rohan's attention towards himself again, "The Hayato Kawajiri lead may have been a dead end, but I'd rather focus on what leads we have left for now. It's worth checking that house again."

Jotaro looked back to his 'Speedwagon Foundation' squad. For once, it sounded as if he was actually putting it up to group decision as opposed to pushing everyone along. "What do you all think? If that kid is useless, then the house is our best move."

Leivinia clicked her tongue and folded her arms. She'd honestly kind of wanted to go big and just raze the house to the ground, especially since in this world she wouldn't really have to deal with the blowback, but if the group wouldn't approve then that was that.

"But fine. What are your suggestions, then? Blow away the rooms from inside the house, one at a time? Don't tell me something foolish like we're going to directly confront him again."

@Ver @Donder172 @Alex Azure @Atomic Knight @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Yun Lee @Takumi @Lucky @Crow @York
"That seems to be our only other option. Could we flush him out of the house, perhaps?"

"... If he is still in it, that is."

is_VCam5.png

"It doesn't appear you're quite aware of who you're talking to, but for the sake of cooperation, I'll relent from depriving you of the ability to even speak," Rohan said to Jordshan in a more calm manner than before, blissfully unaware of Ruth's pointed glare at her, though a sliver of his irritation was still quite evident.

"Jeez, Rohan, calm down! Here, I bought you some chocolate just for a moment like this."

"I am not in the mood for throwaway sweets, Josuke."

Nodding to Jotaro, Ollerus began to follow suit with Severa, who seemed to take the initiative. "Yes, a more... thorough scan of the house might do us some good. After all, it'd be quite annoying if we came all the way here for nothing ultimately, wouldn't it?"

"Regardless of whether or not Kira and his father happen to be aware of each loop, surely they can't stand up to all of us when we're collected like this," Fiamma of the Right spoke softly to the others out of earshot of Rohan and Josuke, mildly puzzled about the exchange as they began following along. "Of course, numbers might put us at a disadvantage in what I presume to be such a cramped environment, but... Indeed, flushing him out into the open would prove to be a good idea, wherever they might be hiding."

499bb2e547b898db29317bb8aae2918e.png

Once the group reached the house once again, the same unnervingly empty and cold feeling emanating from it, Ollerus looked upon it casually. "As Fiamma said, a large number such as us would be ill-fit to navigate conveniently inside a house like that. He, Touma, and I, along with the two locals, will elect to stay out here, ready for when... ah, whoever you find to be flushed out. Or if they try to escape."

"And whoever doesn't reply at all."

"What?"

"Nothing."

"Do be careful. It would be annoying if any of you died before we encountered Othinus or the others again," Fiamma of the Right said, "Are you ready to go in?"

@Donder172 @Jeremi @Alex Azure @Atomic Knight @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Yun Lee @Takumi @Lucky @Crow @York @Kaykay @Everybody

is_VCam5.png

"It doesn't appear you're quite aware of who you're talking to, but for the sake of cooperation, I'll relent from depriving you of the ability to even speak," Rohan said to Jordshan in a more calm manner than before, blissfully unaware of Ruth's pointed glare at her, though a sliver of his irritation was still quite evident.

"Jeez, Rohan, calm down! Here, I bought you some chocolate just for a moment like this."

Nodding to Jotaro, Ollerus began to follow suit with Severa, who seemed to take the initiative. "Yes, a more... thorough scan of the house might do us some good. After all, it'd be quite annoying if we came all the way here for nothing ultimately, wouldn't it?"

"Regardless of whether or not Kira and his father happen to be aware of each loop, surely they can't stand up to all of us when we're collected like this," Fiamma of the Right spoke softly to the others out of earshot of Rohan and Josuke, mildly puzzled about the exchange as they began following along. "Of course, numbers might put us at a disadvantage in what I presume to be such a cramped environment, but... Indeed, flushing him out into the open would prove to be a good idea, wherever they might be hiding."

Once the group reached the house once again, the same unnervingly empty and cold feeling emanating from it, Ollerus looked upon it casually. "As Fiamma said, a large number such as us would be ill-fit to navigate conveniently inside a house like that. He, Touma, and I, along with the two locals, will elect to stay out here, ready for when... ah, whoever you find to be flushed out. Or if they try to escape."

"What?"

"Nothing."

"Do be careful. It would be annoying if any of you died before we encountered Othinus or the others again," Fiamma of the Right said, "Are you ready to go in?"

@Donder172 @Jeremi @Alex Azure @Atomic Knight @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Yun Lee @Takumi @Lucky @Crow @York @Kaykay @Everybody

6QjueLf.jpg

"Let's turn this entire house into a-"

Before Ben could smack his watch down, a thorough scan of the house was suggested, causing him to halt.

"Yeah, ready is my middle name!"

"So, there'll be a room that'll obviously have this serial killer's dad in it?"

"Floaty onomaetopeia," Ben replies, "I'm dealing with it first thing I go in."

ql1FS95.png

"Pray tell," Grandpa Max asks Ollerus & Fiamma, "would it be better to ignore this 'Kira's father in a photo' Ben is speaking of or to deal with the individual?

Also, I'm staying behind. I'm better off guarding then exploring these days."

Max has his Null Void Projector by his side as he says this.

@Ver @Donder172 @Jeremi @Alex Azure @Atomic Knight @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Yun Lee @Takumi @Lucky @Crow @York @Kaykay @Everybody

Last edited:

"Hayato Kawajiri..."

IvYU1Y1.jpg

"Ahaha," Ben replies as Josuke finds out that he wasn't this Mikitaka guy, "you got me. I'm no Mikitaka, I'm the American teenager Ben Tennyson. I actually thought you were going to think I was him forever. Yeah, I'm with Jotaro, like everyone else here, don't fret too much."

And so they went to meet Rohan as Jotaro put a reasonable share of beans on the floor with chopsticks.

"Yeah, what he said," Ben speaks to Rohan, pointing to Jotaro.

Grandpa Max crosses his arms and smiles, glad that they didn't have to traumatize poor Hayato again.

View attachment 3264

WYlw_Nn_O.png

"I have absolutely no idea what you're talking about, ahahaha," Ben sheepishly responds.

"Ben, this is serious," Grandpa Max adds, "a smoke's going to draw a lot of unneeded attention. If you're going to make a fire, keep it small."

"Keep it small, huh? Hmmm, maybe I have a roundabout to this," Ben ponders as he switches between a few holograms of transformations. The one he ultimately had on standby was one that Mason had previously named Pummelgum.

"Ooooh yes."

Jolyne and Ermes after the first shock of the whole time loop incident had collected themselves and trying to form out a plan of some sort. "Kind of stupid to blow up a house if we don't even know if he's in there." Jolyne responded quietly to Touma. "How can we tell if Kira himself is aware of the fact that he's in a loop?"

"Shit, that could be trouble,"
Ermes responded. "We'd be fucked either way then."

"He doesn't remember any of that, don't blow our cover." Chise whispered to Jordsan, mostly relaying something Ruth wanted to say and shared mentally with the young mage. Meanwhile Ruth stood between Jordsan and Rohan, glaring up at her in warning with a small growl. From ¤the black dog's expression, it was clear what he was thinking at least.

Stand down you reckless idiot. Despite the familiar and mage in training not liking Rohan's methods before everything got looped, they really didn't want this woman causing a scene.

@Everyone
Severa wasted no time in starting off for the house. "Now that we're done here, let's go rip up that stupid photo!"

@Ver @Kaykay @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Takumi @Jeremi @Lucky @Donder172 @Crow
Jotaro shot a look to Mason, initially appearing as if he was approving of him playing along, but as his ramble continued it looked more like he was about to punch Mason's mouth clean off his face.

"Hold it, I didn't say anything about that house," Jotaro said, steering Josuke and Rohan's attention towards himself again, "The Hayato Kawajiri lead may have been a dead end, but I'd rather focus on what leads we have left for now. It's worth checking that house again."

Jotaro looked back to his 'Speedwagon Foundation' squad. For once, it sounded as if he was actually putting it up to group decision as opposed to pushing everyone along. "What do you all think? If that kid is useless, then the house is our best move."

"That seems to be our only other option. Could we flush him out of the house, perhaps?"

is_VCam5.png

"What?"

"Nothing."

6QjueLf.jpg

"Let's turn this entire house into a-"

Before Ben could smack his watch down, a thorough scan of the house was suggested, causing him to halt.

"Yeah, ready is my middle name!"

"So, there'll be a room that'll obviously have this serial killer's dad in it?"

"Floaty onomaetopeia," Ben replies, "I'm dealing with it first thing I go in."

ql1FS95.png

"Pray tell," Grandpa Max asks Ollerus & Fiamma, "would it be better to ignore this 'Kira's father in a photo' Ben is speaking of or to deal with the individual?"

Max has his Null Void Projector by his side as he says this.

@Ver @Donder172 @Jeremi @Alex Azure @Atomic Knight @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Yun Lee @Takumi @Lucky @Crow @York @Kaykay @Everybody
Schala Zeal
@Donder172 @Jeremi @Alex Azure @Atomic Knight @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Yun Lee @Takumi @Lucky @Crow @Ver @Kaykay
@Everybody

Schala felt a little sad not being able to help Hayato right now... But... Perhaps it was for the best that they leave the boy be for now, as it seemed the last time they tried to talk to him, things went horribly wrong.

Once they arrived at the house in question, she contemplated whether or not she should be one of those that stayed behind, before she spoke up, her mind set.

"I think I'll stay behind... Watch over the area. I would rather not bring down the house with my magic if a fight broke out..." She said meekly.

Besides, staying outside to catch whoever they might chase out of the house in one way or another gives her a little time to figure out a plan of action...​

Last edited:

is_VCam5.png

"What?"

"Nothing."

Jotaro's glare drained his confidence quickly at the end of his act. However, his confidence returned with a surge of excitement as they arrived at the empty house. Cocking a smile and cracking his knuckles, Mason stepped up to the porch of the house. A flashlight appeared in his hand once again.

"I'll do a quick sweep of the downstairs, see if I can find anything."

Meanwhile, Macy stayed back with the rest of the group. "I'd rather not go into the creepy house. We don't need to crowd it, right?"

is_VCam5.png

"What?"

"Nothing."

Jordshan looked quietly at Rohan, but it wasn't out of fear. No, a part of her really wanted to just put a bolt between the eyes. But it wouldn't help. After a moment, she turned around and walked to the group.

"I'm ready." Jordshan answered.

is_VCam5.png

"What?"

"Nothing."

Giorno confidently made his way to the porch out of the house, eyeing the door for a few moments. He could feel the same cold, menacing air crawling out from beneath the door and biting at the skin on his hands. With a tight clench of his fists, however, the blood rushed to his fingers and vanquished every trace of the dread that sought to place these doubts in Giorno Giovanna's mind.

The path ahead is clear in his mind. He need only the resolve to punch through these petty afflictions.

jewel_toned_blues___giorno_giovanna_by_mikittykun-dbfpufj.jpg

Nothing can go wrong now. I, Giorno Giovanna, will not allow that reality to exist.

Giorno looked back to the Ollerus trio, along with Jotaro, who stood among them and warily gazed down both ends of the road. He turned around and returned the glance to Giorno, withdrawing a hand from his pocket and flashing him a subtle thumbs up. To that, Giorno nodded with his determined mind and followed Mason and the others into the bellows of the eery home, silently halting at the foot of the familiar stairway and watching Mason move downstairs.

As Leivina said, it would be foolish to try and confront that man again if he's still in this house. However, nothing is ever accomplished without some foolish plays. Giorno scaled the stairs and made his way to the very same bedroom he was in before the time loop. One can call it a strange instinct that drew the boy to the same room where he was killed in just an hour ago.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back