Status
Not open for further replies.
ts_09.png

"What, I have to buy chocolate again?! Does anyone realize what a godsend it is for a student on allowance to get their money back without any real opportunity cost?! Even with the multiverse at stake...!" Touma exclaimed at the prospect of visiting the convenience store again to buy more candy. His priorities seemed to be just a bit mixed up at the moment.

"Imagine Breaker is the lovely power that our spiky-haired boy here holds in his right hand," Ollerus answered Severa's question, gesturing toward Touma himself, "In our world, he holds the ability to be able to negate any supernatural phenomena -- be it a product of magic or science. Of course, that ability becomes more dubious as we venture into other worlds, so there's little telling if he was able to protect everyone from the presumed memory loss of returning to the beginning, but it's a possibility. Either way, I agree with Leivinia. As long as the triggers aren't activated, then perhaps we'll be able to prevent this from happening again, but for what reason he'd have to trap us in a loop, I wonder..."

Meanwhile, Fiamma of the Right shrugged his arms. "Yes, I'd certainly hope a ghost wouldn't have any life signs. But if this supposed man in a photograph you encountered was still technically alive in a sense, perhaps it was either him you sensed or Kira himself, granted the power to conceal his own presence by Othinus," he replied to Ben, before turning to Libra.

"Ollerus and I stayed back to track down Othinus wherever she might be, yes. I suppose though that even though we weren't nearby the triggers for this Bites the Dust power, we were still affected the same as you. After all, that'd be quite troublesome in its own right if he could manipulate time for a certain closed space."

@Donder172 @Alex Azure @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Yun Lee @Takumi @Lucky @Crow @York @Kaykay @Everybody

"Right hand...? Hold on!" Severa pointed at Touma. "You...your arm was injured back there, wasn't it? That old man cut your arm! Do you think if we made sure he didn't get injured this time, that could give us a better chance to stop Kira? Wait...which arm DID you injure, anyway? Was it even the right?"

Libra cupped his chin in thought. "I see...so, everyone is affected by this power, then. I hate to say it, but could it be this loop is another diversion? A convenient way to keep us busy while Othinus tries to find that Arrow...or worse, the Gugnir piece. And if we can't get into contact with Kyoko, then...then we have to get out of this loop at all costs."

@Ver @Donder172 @Alex Azure @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Yun Lee @Takumi @Lucky @Crow @York @Kaykay @Everybody

Last edited:
"Hey!" Chise wirled to look at Rohan,, or well, look up at him some, hands balled into fists and almost, punching him, but stopping short.

Chise hadn't extremely happy with Rohan's almost brash choice in suddenly going through Hayato's memeories, when she had been caught off guatd by the sudden apearance of the stand.

tumblr_inline_p7gbjdmK0Q1sjp02i_100.jpg

"Huh?" She muttered. Something wasn't right-

And then the explosion happened, and it was back to the beginning.

tumblr_inline_p7gbj9Ny7o1sjp02i_100.jpg

"!!!" Once the memories returned, Chise jump slightly. Surprised at being alive again after all that.

"Ugh..." She muttered, feeling a bit overwhelmed by all this, before noticing Phil. Walking over, she sat on her knees in front of him. Ruth sat nearby both, looking on in concern.

"H-hey, we're going to be okay, we won't let this...loop happen again. Alright?" She spoke. How odd it must of looked, a sixteen year old trying to reassure an adult. But they knew some valuable information, so maybe they could rewrite how this would all end? Taking this moment to sit back and rest for a bit, Chise's hand went to her chest as she took a breath to clam her nerves some, a bit shaken emotionally and mentally, but at least she wasn't close to dying-one less problem on the group's hands.

@Ver @Yun Lee @Lucky @York @Everyone
View attachment 3261
"We just got caught in a time loop? Damn it, it's the Underground all over again. Except with fewer skeletons, but the same number of twelve year olds capable of murder."

View attachment 3260
"Look on the bright side," Macy said, back in her normal clothes. "We've gotten out of a time loop once before, so we can do it again, right?"

"And it sounds like Phil has been through time loop hell as well."

Mason made himself a soapbox to stand on, hoping to get a little closer to Jotaro's height and grab some attention from the group.

View attachment 3262
"Alright, everyone, rules of time loops. Number One: There is a limit to what we can change. Time is going to try to move forwards as best as it can, and we can't really waste it. Some things will happen regardless of what we do. Josuke is probably still going to the old house, and Rohan is probably still going to meet Hayato."

"Number Two: There's only two ways out of a time loop that I've found. Either leave the universe or stop the source of the loop. Seeing as we can't just leave Othinus here, we need to stop Kira from flipping the Bites the Dust switch at both locations."

"Number Three: Dead things are alive again in the next loop. Let's not let anybody die, but if that does happen we can loop again. In my experience, killing the person causing the time loop doesn't stop time from looping. It just gives them another loop."

"Number Four: Not everybody remembers a time loop. It seems like we do, but the normal citizens of Morioh probably won't."

"As for a plan, I think keeping Josuke and Rohan from interacting with Kira's father and Hayato should keep Bites the Dust from looping again. If that fails, then we all go find Kira and make him recall Bites the Dust."

"Is your rant over, brother?"

"Yeah, I think so," Mason said while the soapbox beneath him disappeared.

@Ver @Crow @Atomic Knight @Krieg @Takumi @Minerva @Hood Rat @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Jeremi @Cromartous @Hida Tomonatsu @Gummi Bunnies @Donder172 @Kaykay @dark @Yun Lee @Space_Candy @Lucky @York @Josh @Hahli Nuva
"Let's split up, everyone," Max says, "it's just as Ollerus sa- wait..."

"I'm gonna start with a school- hold on, I've said something like this before."

The two looked at themselves - modern neighbourhood & modern outfits. After some discussion, the case of a time loop was concluded.

lodGY0w.jpg

"If it's a time loop, then maybe Clockwork can get us out of this endless eight! It's hero time!"

Ben smacks his watch down, initiating a transformation.

lpsnYuJ.jpg

"Clockverk!"

The mechanical extraterrestrial tried to sense ripples in time - anything, really.

"Verk, verk! Truth be told, zis is one of my first time loops. I'm not really sure how to deal wizzis... oh, of course I don't. Zat would be too easy, now wouldn't it?"

Clockwork turns to Mason for a bit.

"For ze former, I can zoo zat - I could use Heatblast or Swampfire to burn ze entire room before Josuke sees the photo. The latter... Grandpa, any suggestions?"

"Yes, actually," Grandpa Max adds, "we already know what's happening. I say we skip traumatizing the kid... or do you think the aesthetic backdrop isn't the only thing that's changed?

Stands I tell you. What isn't one?"

Grandpa Max walked near Phil experiencing his lapses.

2z7ztk0.png

"Phil, you alright there?"

@Ver @Yun Lee @Alex Azure @York @Takumi @Lucky @Donder172 @Kaykay @etcetcetc​
Severa would find that everyone was once again in their original outfits that they were in before. Looked like Ben would have to go through the trouble of changing everyone again if he felt so inclined. Speaking of which, Ben would not be able to detect any anomalies or ripples in time at this moment. The loop worked seamlessly without fail; the only anomalies, if any, seemed to be the group itself, if only because they remembered everything prior to the loop.

Cupping his chin as everyone consolidated what they'd gathered, Ollerus nodded thoughtfully. "So then... Whoever this Kira man is, Othinus enlisted him as a helping hand, even bestowing upon him some of her 50/50 power... but I wouldn't count on the odds being in his favor so quickly," he said to Severa, "If Jotaro here wasn't able to remember much about Kira's power when he fought him in his own past, that must mean he didn't remember any of the previous loops he might have went through, right? So if we are remembering the loops here... then perhaps that is where the gamble paid off for us instead of him," he hypothesized, "Of course, there's a lot of factors to possibly consider, between the Paradox Resistance Effect -- the rules that don't apply to us who come from different worlds -- or even Kamijou's Imagine Breaker there disabling the power to an extent," Ollerus continued, pointing to Touma.

"There's a lot of factors to consider, but they all lead to the same conclusion, huh?" Touma sighed, rubbing his head, before looking to Phil, who Chise seemed to be trying to console, "Is he gonna be alright?"

"That Rohan did say his was a fascinating head to explore. Wouldn't that be a kicker if time loops just so happened to be his trauma trigger?" Fiamma of the Right chuckled, not seeming to take the man's plight seriously.

"I suppose in the interest of getting ourselves back on track, we should probably retrace our steps. If that Josuke boy was intending on meeting up with Rohan to begin with immediately, then perhaps the preaching boy is correct, we ought to meet them there in the interest of saving time," Ollerus said, throwing a shrug Mason's way, "... Unless some of you would really want some chocolate again."

Touma did have all this money back now, after all.

Folding his arms behind his back, the blonde magician went on. "So then. You're all able to spring the trap Kira and Othinus have laid out to you, aren't you? If Kira really was at that mysterious address that Josuke was given, you'll just have to chase him out all the way to Rohan's position, or agree to meet up somewhere in the middle, unless there's something else in mind?"

@Donder172 @Alex Azure @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Yun Lee @Takumi @Lucky @Crow @York @Everybody
"Ah... we can search every room but the one wizzat aura. Zough... zat would require a lot of splitting up..."

In a flash of green light, Clockwork turns back to Ben.

iyL4cjt.jpg

"I'd say we better act normal and blend in before Josuke finds us," Ben says, checking the time on his Omnitrix. "... should be around now."

Continuing the conversation, Ben adds, "I opt to return to Kira's house to lure him out, maybe exploring the rooms aside from the only one with that aura could work. Though, wait, Toppo could only sense one life presence... unless that means the photo ghost didn't have any and it actually belonged to Kira! Of course, why would a dead person have a life force... Maybe some of us can stall Rohan & Josuke, or even guide them towards the house."

@Ver @Donder172 @Alex Azure @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Yun Lee @Takumi @Lucky @Crow @York @Everybody
"Though you questioned my method before, it seems now you're suggesting a more extreme recreation of it."

Leivinia spoke to Ben with a somewhat proud looking grin. However, the situation was pretty clearly not in their favor. If their opponent could simply loop time back to the start every time they found him, how exactly could they win? She had no knowledge of time loops, but if what Mason had said was true then there was a huge problem in their approach. Or rather, any approach.

The magic cabal boss might have acted somewhat haughty and childishly, but she was as observant as one might have more expected from someone in her position. The residents of this world seemed to act using Stands, but these were essentially nothing more than some sort of magically animated beings. No matter how powerful a golem, for example, killing its master with a bullet was just as easy as killing anyone else. If Leivinia herself were to be shot by a bullet with no magical protections in place, she would simply die on the spot despite wielding the power to blow away dozens of soldiers with a single movement.

If this basic weakness wasn't in play along with the ability to simply rewind time at will, then this Killer Queen had no weakness.

But thinking like that wouldn't help anyone.

"Given that Imagine Breaker didn't passively negate the effect, if we can't even kill him to stop this then it's impossible to ever actually attack him. After all, he too will be aware of our coming. The maker of the loop will of course remember the loop," she started. There was no way to confirm it, but her guess seemed reasonable unless the 50/50 paradox worked against him. "Or, that may be the weakness of this ability. This Kira Yoshikage is no magic god, so I doubt this ability of his is absolute. In any case, given that we seemingly do not die in this loop, I propose simply destroying the areas ahead of time to either potentially stop the triggers or kill him outright before he can use his ability."

Hopefully that could actually stop him, contrary to Mason's suggestion of "rules."

@Ver @Donder172 @Alex Azure @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Yun Lee @Takumi @Lucky @Crow @York @Everybody
Phil Connors

Phil looked up for a brief second and had what could be best described as war flashbacks. As in the loop. Oh god, how many times had he hit on Rita? He was pretty sure it was astronomically high. That was the problem with loops, it was so easy to believe you could break them. He looked at Chise, straight. " And what if we don't break it this time?" He asked in a deadpan tone. It was so easy to believe that it would only take one time to fix a loop, but things were never that easy.

" About 4 to 5 years of looping, give or take fifty suicide attempts."

He turned to Max. " Nope, not at fucking at all."

Phil raised an eyebrow and composed himself, though visibly twitching. " Yeah, I'm going for some damn chocolate," he said, deciding that he was not about to have his face ripped open by Rohan again. [ COLOR=#4169e1] " Billy, would you like to join me?" [/COLOR] He asked.

@Crow @Takumi @Ver @Atomic Knight @Alex Azure

Rita Hanson

" Well, maybe we should get some chocolate for everyone this time... if you have the funds,"
she said, thinking of getting one of those big chocolate bags for the whole group?

@Ver
"Wait...Imagine Breaker? What's that?" Severa asked Leivinia. "It can negate whatever Kira did to us?"

"I wonder something..." Libra looked to Fiamma. "You weren't with either group, were you? What happened to you and anyone you were with?"

@Ver @Kaykay @Everyone​
Phil Connors

Phil paused at Libra's question. " You know, I wasn't with either group either. I was talking with Billy, how peculiar," he mumbled.

@Ver @Yun Lee @Atomic Knight @Everyone
ts_09.png

"What, I have to buy chocolate again?! Does anyone realize what a godsend it is for a student on allowance to get their money back without any real opportunity cost?! Even with the multiverse at stake...!" Touma exclaimed at the prospect of visiting the convenience store again to buy more candy. His priorities seemed to be just a bit mixed up at the moment.

"Imagine Breaker is the lovely power that our spiky-haired boy here holds in his right hand," Ollerus answered Severa's question, gesturing toward Touma himself, "In our world, he holds the ability to be able to negate any supernatural phenomena -- be it a product of magic or science. Of course, that ability becomes more dubious as we venture into other worlds, so there's little telling if he was able to protect everyone from the presumed memory loss of returning to the beginning, but it's a possibility. Either way, I agree with Leivinia. As long as the triggers aren't activated, then perhaps we'll be able to prevent this from happening again, but for what reason he'd have to trap us in a loop, I wonder..."

Meanwhile, Fiamma of the Right shrugged his arms. "Yes, I'd certainly hope a ghost wouldn't have any life signs. But if this supposed man in a photograph you encountered was still technically alive in a sense, perhaps it was either him you sensed or Kira himself, granted the power to conceal his own presence by Othinus," he replied to Ben, before turning to Libra.

"Ollerus and I stayed back to track down Othinus wherever she might be, yes. I suppose though that even though we weren't nearby the triggers for this Bites the Dust power, we were still affected the same as you. After all, that'd be quite troublesome in its own right if he could manipulate time for a certain closed space."

@Donder172 @Alex Azure @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Yun Lee @Takumi @Lucky @Crow @York @Kaykay @Everybody
"Right hand...? Hold on!" Severa pointed at Touma. "You...your right arm was injured back there, wasn't it? That old man cut your arm! Do you think if we made sure he didn't get injured this time, that could give us a better chance to stop Kira?"

Libra cupped his chin in thought. "I see...so, everyone is affected by this power, then. I hate to say it, but could it be this loop is another diversion? A convenient way to keep us busy while Othinus tries to find that Arrow...or worse, the Gugnir. And if we can't get into contact with Kyoko, then...then we have to get out of this loop at all costs."

@Ver @Donder172 @Alex Azure @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Yun Lee @Takumi @Lucky @Crow @York @Kaykay @Everybody
Schala Zeal
@Donder172 @Alex Azure @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Yun Lee @Takumi @Lucky @Crow @Ver @Kaykay
@Everybody

Schala tapped her chin, even taking Touma's minor concern into account.

"How about we... Acquire this chocolate after we have broken this timeloop?" She suggested, though she tapped her chin, trying to think of some way to do so.

Yes, they could go through the same motions as they did before, but she had a feeling the results would be similar if not the same, and somehow it was tied to that cat-creature both groups saw appear just before they exploded, literally.

It was very likely this timeloop was meant to be a way to stall the group while Othinus looked for what she needed, whether it be here... Or elsewhere. Perhaps she knew that Fiamma's ability to trace her would become a problem, so this was her way to counteract it?

At any rate, she had to figure out a way to escape before she persued any theories she had.

"Perhaps the timeloop we are in does not require specific conditions to continue. If so, it is not just about avoiding what triggers this loop, but cutting it off at its source. To do this, I think we must find Kira. But... Maybe that's what he wants. Maybe in the end, our pursuit of Kira is what seals this loop..." She said, rubbing her temples as she furrowed her brow, as if trying to alleviate a migraine.

It was a little difficult wrapping her head around a solution to such a strange concept to begin with. Was it their action, or inaction that would cause this timeloop to start again? Or did it just not matter at all? She did not have a good enough understanding of Kira or his abilities to make up her mind for certain...​

"Right hand...? Hold on!" Severa pointed at Touma. "You...your arm was injured back there, wasn't it? That old man cut your arm! Do you think if we made sure he didn't get injured this time, that could give us a better chance to stop Kira? Wait...which arm DID you injure, anyway? Was it even the right?"

Libra cupped his chin in thought. "I see...so, everyone is affected by this power, then. I hate to say it, but could it be this loop is another diversion? A convenient way to keep us busy while Othinus tries to find that Arrow...or worse, the Gugnir. And if we can't get into contact with Kyoko, then...then we have to get out of this loop at all costs."

Giorno suddenly cut in, shaking his head. "No, that is... that is wrong."

"She is not looking for any Arrow."

He spoke quietly, as if he wasn't quite sure of the information he had recieved. It was better to show them than just explain it in a long speech like he normally does. The boy reached into his uniform, withdrawing a long, golden object that radiated pure, unadulterated power. A power that surpassed the boundaries of a single universe. One that could only attain such a build-up of energy by traveling to and from universes.

An arrow that has seen as much death, deceit and treachery in this intricate web of realities as any living person has.

latest

Not just any arrow.

The Arrow.​

"It appears as if my previous assertion is...incorrect. But now, I understand it clearly."

"Huh?"

"Othinus and DIO aren't going after any Arrow. As in, they do not seek any of the Arrows that were fashioned and distributed across our universe - not even the original Arrow that gave DIO - and by association, all living Joestars - a Stand. No Arrow that has ever propped up in the past, present or future of this reality is of any importance to them."

Giorno rose the object into the air, as dangerous as it was to even hold the object out in public. "They seek this Arrow, and this Arrow only. This is the only Arrow, when used in conjunction with the Spear, capable of having any effect on a Magic God, because it is the only Arrow to ever leave this universe."

'During my... first escapade into the multiverse, we jumped from one reality to the next. This artifact must have been exposed to something as we traveled. This Arrow has not been used in years, but... there is no telling what kind of power one would attain if they were to be pierced by it, without even considering what would happen if it were combined with the completed Spear."

"I would think it'd be a power that would rival Heaven itself."

"...!"

Jotaro's eyes dilated significantly, as if something just hit him like an ambulance.

"...Jotaro, what's wrong?"

The man clutched his cap, lowering the brim and hiding his expression from everyone else. "It's nothing."

@Ver @Donder172 @Alex Azure @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Yun Lee @Takumi @Lucky @Crow @York @Kaykay @Everybody​

"What can I say? I've finally understood that these are pretty desperate times," Ben replies to Leivinia, "and desperate times call for desperate measures. Not too desperate, though."

aSm4Ov2.jpg

"So Kira is undetectable by any means beyond maybe our own two eyes, while his crazy photo daddy's detectable for us to fall into," Ben ponders about Fiamma's inferences, "that's one possibility for us to consider. I guess our only solution is to search every door but the one with purple onomaetopeia flying around it."

Ben then snaps his fingers.

"Oh right, one more thing!"

He slams his watch down, transforming into the form he referred to as a Namekian.

1WEqwwp.jpg

"Astropod!" He says, before using Clothes Beam repeatedly, this time limiting himself to those wearing medieval fantasy or futuristic outfits, or Dlanor. Everyone hit would pretty much be wearing the same outfit they wore before.

Except Jordshan's droid ally. He got an upgrade!

suzuki-gsx-r750-25th_400x266w.jpg

Sweet! A more modern Suzuki!

As Giorno expressed himself, Astropod gasps as his grasp on his staff tightens.

"Giorno, that arrow... isn't an arrow, is it? That's a piece of Othinus' magic stick... the two relics they seek are one and the same, and they don't even know it...

... do they?"

@Ver @Donder172 @Alex Azure @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Yun Lee @Takumi @Lucky @Crow @York @Kaykay @Gummi Bunnies @Everybody​

"Jotaro, any information is crucial right now." Libra felt even more concerned, seeing the usually stoic Jojo in a state of surprise.

"But, if you have this one mega-powerful Arrow, and they know you do...why aren't they coming for YOU, Giorno? I mean, you think they'd target you, right? DIO is your dad, you have this Arrow...either Othinus is totally stupid...or we're missing something."

@Ver @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Everybody​

"What can I say? I've finally understood that these are pretty desperate times," Ben replies to Leivinia, "and desperate times call for desperate measures. Not too desperate, though."

aSm4Ov2.jpg

"So Kira is undetectable by any means beyond maybe our own two eyes, while his crazy photo daddy's detectable for us to fall into," Ben ponders about Fiamma's inferences, "that's one possibility for us to consider. I guess our only solution is to search every door but the one with purple onomaetopeia flying around it."

Ben then snaps his fingers.

"Oh right, one more thing!"

He slams his watch down, transforming into the form he referred to as a Namekian.

1WEqwwp.jpg

"Astropod!" He says, before using Clothes Beam repeatedly, this time limiting himself to those wearing medieval fantasy or futuristic outfits, or Dlanor. Everyone hit would pretty much be wearing the same outfit they wore before.

Except Jordshan's droid ally. He got an upgrade!

suzuki-gsx-r750-25th_400x266w.jpg

Sweet! A more modern Suzuki!

As Giorno expressed himself, Astropod gasps as his grasp on his staff tightens.

"Giorno, that arrow... isn't an arrow, is it? That's a piece of Othinus' magic stick... the two relics they seek are one and the same, and they don't even know it...

... do they?"

@Ver @Donder172 @Alex Azure @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Yun Lee @Takumi @Lucky @Crow @York @Kaykay @Gummi Bunnies @Everybody​
Giorno shook his head. "No, this is an arrow."

"The history of the Stand Arrows are... complicated. Basically, when one is pierced by one of these Arrows, they will awaken a Stand of their own if they have the proper willpower to sustain one."

"However, if you take what I just said into account... being pierced by this Arrow in particular may do much, much more."

To Billy, the developments before him had been experienced slightly different than what the others were describing. To him, he had simply blinked and found everyone back together once he opened his eyes. Well, that and it suddenly seemed to be a different time of day.

... Perhaps that was exactly what everyone was experiencing as well, though Billy did not feel any sense of having looped, even though he could clearly see that such an action had occurred.

"If this is a loop," Billy said cautiously, "then I guess we should do things we simply didn't do the first time. Honestly, I've not had much experience with people who can manipulate time, so I can't help much here."

Well, aside from the fact a future version of him apparently created a paradoxical time loop that shaped the multiverse but that probably didn't count as time manipulation exactly.

Sorey, meanwhile, was completely confused.

"... Chocolate?" he said.

@Ver @Lucky @Everybody

"It's as Ollerus says," Leivinia nodded as he gave Severa the rundown on Touma's ability. "But this time loop ability wasn't negated entirely, if at all. If we can move his right hand into that 'Stand' itself then it might show some effect, but the weakness of Imagine Breaker is quite simple. It's tied to his right hand. If he can't touch it, Imagine Breaker itself is useless. If he had simply touched the old man's picture with it it might have ended that entire battle early, but it doesn't matter if everything just gets looped again."

She found the others' almost extraordinary focus on chocolate and sweets somewhat inappropriate, yet the more they talked about it the more she wanted some herself.

"Those who are too scared to try and put an end to this can go ahead and buy some chocolate, or sweets, or whatever. Just make sure you purchase a quantity large enough to share, and bring it to me afterwards in order to distribute properly among us."

Giorno shook his head. "No, this is an arrow."

"The history of the Stand Arrows are... complicated. Basically, when one is pierced by one of these Arrows, they will awaken a Stand of their own if they have the proper willpower to sustain one."

"However, if you take what I just said into account... being pierced by this Arrow in particular may do much, much more."

"It's as Ollerus says," Leivinia nodded as he gave Severa the rundown on Touma's ability. "But this time loop ability wasn't negated entirely, if at all. If we can move his right hand into that 'Stand' itself then it might show some effect, but the weakness of Imagine Breaker is quite simple. It's tied to his right hand. If he can't touch it, Imagine Breaker itself is useless. If he had simply touched the old man's picture with it it might have ended that entire battle early, but it doesn't matter if everything just gets looped again."

She found the others' almost extraordinary focus on chocolate and sweets somewhat inappropriate, yet the more they talked about it the more she wanted some herself.

"Those who are too scared to try and put an end to this can go ahead and buy some chocolate, or sweets, or whatever. Just make sure you purchase a quantity large enough to share, and bring it to me afterwards in order to distribute properly among us."

"And once Othinus gets both pieces of her stick together and boosts her already-full power with the arrow," Astropod gasps, "she will be able to do much, much more. Ain't gonna happen on my watch, or any other watch for that matter."

Astropod turns to Leivinia.

"So, what's the final plan? Make sure Touma over here touches Kira's daddy with his Imagine Breaker hand, or do we just, you know... what we discussed earlier. Raze the entire room to the ground or just avoid the room entirely, preventing the first possibility from even being neccessary?"

@Ver @Donder172 @Alex Azure @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Yun Lee @Takumi @Lucky @Crow @York @Kaykay @Gummi Bunnies @Hahli Nuva @Everybody​

"Jotaro, any information is crucial right now." Libra felt even more concerned, seeing the usually stoic Jojo in a state of surprise.

"But, if you have this one mega-powerful Arrow, and they know you do...why aren't they coming for YOU, Giorno? I mean, you think they'd target you, right? DIO is your dad, you have this Arrow...either Othinus is totally stupid...or we're missing something."

@Ver @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Everybody​
"It isn't anything important... not right now, anyway," Jotaro coldly remarked to Libra, turning his back to him, "I just think... I figured something out that's been bothering me ever since Gotham."

Meanwhile, to Severa, Giorno shrugged. "I would assume that is why Yoshikage Kira is involved. DIO was incapable of claiming the Arrow back at the mansion, because he had to stall for Othinus to arrive. And Othinus... for some reason, she made no attempt to claim the Arrow from me beyond simply demanding it."

"Perhaps Kira struck a bargain with her? If he eliminates us and delivers the Arrow, she will guarantee him a 'quiet life'."

"...But, you're right, it doesn't make sense. From what Ollerus described of her, Othinus is immensely powerful. What is stopping her from ambushing us, killing me swiftly and running off with the Arrow? Why is she using Kira as a puppet?"

"Could it be... she stalling for something herself? Is Yoshikage Kira just a distraction to get us off her trail?

"He cut my left arm, but who knows if he even really knew about the Imagine Breaker in my right hand," Touma answered Severa, rubbing his left hand briefly. It was strange to still have the feeling of such pain in his mind, yet no wound along with it.

"Considering we all have in common that we all originate outside of this world, there might even be a chance that the locals here have had their memory wiped as well," Ollerus spoke, "But so be it. If we have a free redo, then indeed, we should take the opportunity to spring the trap over our enemies. Using Imagine Breaker on a photograph won't be necessary if you tear it apart anyway, so just don't hesitate next time. It doesn't seem as though there's any use in trying to interrogate anyone here."

"If Othinus is trying to stall for time for whatever reason, then we'd better cut through this trial as quickly as possible. I've no love for these games she's making us play, nor any desire to see whatever plan she has be realized," Fiamma of the Right spat.

Before long, a familiar voice suddenly rang out to the group's side.

"Eeeh, Jotaro-san? What are you doing here?" The teenage voice asked, the individual in question sporting a certain bizarre hairdo, cutting into the conversation between everyone there. He held a small shopping bag in his hand as though he had just stepped out of a convenience store, some snacks visible through the plastic bag as he fished out a can of pop from inside.

josuke6.png

"And um... Who are these people?"

Well, there was that.

As his gaze turned to Ben, he sharply inhaled and stepped back, as though mildly startled at the boy in his alien form, but not... bewildered? As though he was watching a horror movie and had a mild jumpscare. "Whoa! Jeez, Mikitaka. Don't scare me like that with that look," he spoke to Ben, seeming to think that the boy was someone else that he knew.

@Donder172 @Alex Azure @Atomic Knight @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Yun Lee @Takumi @Lucky @Crow @York @Kaykay @Everybody

"He cut my left arm, but who knows if he even really knew about the Imagine Breaker in my right hand," Touma answered Severa, rubbing his left hand briefly. It was strange to still have the feeling of such pain in his mind, yet no wound along with it.

"Considering we all have in common that we all originate outside of this world, there might even be a chance that the locals here have had their memory wiped as well," Ollerus spoke, "But so be it. If we have a free redo, then indeed, we should take the opportunity to spring the trap over our enemies. Using Imagine Breaker on a photograph won't be necessary if you tear it apart anyway, so just don't hesitate next time. It doesn't seem as though there's any use in trying to interrogate anyone here."

"If Othinus is trying to stall for time for whatever reason, then we'd better cut through this trial as quickly as possible. I've no love for these games she's making us play, nor any desire to see whatever plan she has be realized," Fiamma of the Right spat.

"Eeeh, Jotaro-san? What are you doing here?" The teenage voice asked, the individual in question sporting a certain bizarre hairdo, cutting into the conversation between everyone there. He held a small shopping bag in his hand as though he had just stepped out of a convenience store, some snacks visible through the plastic bag as he fished out a can of pop from inside.

josuke6.png

Well, there was that.

As his gaze turned to Ben, he sharply inhaled and stepped back, as though mildly startled at the boy in his alien form, but not... bewildered? As though he was watching a horror movie and had a mild jumpscare. "Whoa! Jeez, Mikitaka. Don't scare me like that with that look," he spoke to Ben, seeming to think that the boy was someone else that he knew.

@Donder172 @Alex Azure @Atomic Knight @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Yun Lee @Takumi @Lucky @Crow @York @Kaykay @Everybody

Mason immediately jumped in, not a beat after Josuke finished speaking. He hoped to streamline this iteration and get the group ahead of schedule to beat Kira to the punch.

View attachment 3263
"We're friends of Jotaro's, so to speak. He brought us here to help out in tracking down Kira. He's already gotten us up to speed on a few details. Apparently a friend of yours has gotten us a couple leads? We're all looking to catch a villian of our own who we think is working with Kira. Are you willing to work with us?"

"Hey! Josuke!" Ben, maintaining his Namekian form, Astropod, responds, then alerted Josuke about something that wasn't there behind him, pointing his staff to it.

"By Porunga! Josuke look! It's a levitating plate of spaghetti! Darn it, it flew into that alleyway while you weren't looking..."

"Ben, why did you say that?"

"Sorry, force of habit."

In a flash of green light, Astropod was Ben - 100% human in DNA - again.

VIHYF65.jpg

"Aaaanyways, forget the flying spaghetti, we've got more important errands we were just about to attend to. Some of us bunch are just about to meet Rohan. Got some pretty important questions for him. Know where he is?"

@Ver @Donder172 @Alex Azure @Atomic Knight @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Yun Lee @Takumi @Lucky @Crow @York @Kaykay @Everybody

josuke6.png

Well, there was that.

Jotaro, in sync with Mason's abrupt explanation, sauntered forward and put on a false sense of urgency.

tumblr_nqo3b6xrPr1tc1kmmo8_250.png

"I don't have any time to explain, Josuke; we have a lead on Yoshikage Kira. I called in these people to help us, they're with the Speedwagon Foundation," Jotaro urged as he shoved ahead to the front of the group and began pushing Josuke out of the store. "Rohan is just down the street, right? Let's meet up with him and I'll explain my lead. Don't lag behind."

As if he was speaking to the rest of the group as well as Josuke, Jotaro and Giorno began walking down the sidewalk to where Rohan Kishibe resided beforehand. Jotaro wordlessly ensured that he was at the front of the group, wasting no time in skipping past the events everyone already experienced.

@Ver @Donder172 @Alex Azure @Atomic Knight @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Yun Lee @Takumi @Lucky @Crow @York @Kaykay @Everybody

Phil Connors and Rita Hanson

" And I'll take that as my cue to get far away. Tokuma, you still got money for chocolate? I'll pay back triple when the mission is done," Phil replied, knowing that he could do that.

Rita looked over at the others and back at Phil. " I'll go with you guys. Actually, question, did you do anything to tick off Rohan last time that we should avoid doing?" She asked. In layman's term, Rita asked if Phil had fucked up earlier.

@Ver @Donder172 @Alex Azure @Atomic Knight @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Yun Lee @Takumi @Crow @York @Kaykay @Everybody

Phil Connors and Rita Hanson

" And I'll take that as my cue to get far away. Tokuma, you still got money for chocolate? I'll pay back triple when the mission is done," Phil replied, knowing that he could do that.

Rita looked over at the others and back at Phil. " I'll go with you guys. Actually, question, did you do anything to tick off Rohan last time that we should avoid doing?" She asked. In layman's term, Rita asked if Phil had fucked up earlier.

@Ver @Donder172 @Alex Azure @Atomic Knight @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Yun Lee @Takumi @Crow @York @Kaykay @Everybody

"I think Rohan reading that kid might've caused the loop to some extent," Grandpa Max suggests, whispering to Rita, "Jotaro knows what he's doing. I'd say we stop anyone from telling the truth - what Rohan calls a ridiculous story, unless any of us wants our faces peeled. I highly doubt Rohan learning about our time loop is too good an idea."

@Lucky

Libra and Severa both followed along on the way to Rohan. "Along with this photo, we need to make sure the creature inside Hayato is dealt with," Libra said. "Once we find that page, we need to strike. Perhaps once we free Hayato, he can tell us what he knows."

@CrunchyCHEEZIT @Ver @Lucky @Crow @Alex Azure @Everyone​

Rita Hanson

" Huh- that is an interesting way to understand how a loop had happened," she mumbled looking over at him for a brief moment too. " Well to be fair to Rohan, it might be better not to tell him the truth about anything since it's frowned upon by almost all of our organizations. I imagine that having our faces peeled isn't metaphorical in the slightest either."

@CrunchyCHEEZIT @Ver @Yun Lee @Crow @Alex Azure @Everyone

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back