Status
Not open for further replies.
"I'm sorry, I'll make sure to change your diaper too next time," Leivinia responded to Touma's complaint. Though she didn't speak before giving his condition a quick look over. He may have been out of commission, but he was fine. Something on the level of a cut arm wouldn't be too much of an issue for him, despite his usual loud complaints. "Now just keep sitting there and watch us handle this."

She gripped her wand tightly and looked around at her surroundings. Even during her back and forth with Touma, she was surprisingly alert. Or, perhaps, that was simply the expected amount of caution expected in this kind of situation. With a stern, perhaps even somewhat angry, look on her face, she raised her arm.

"Trap? Very well, let's see what this trap of yours has to offer."

The same white dome-shaped explosions that she'd unleashed against Pucci made their appearance again. But this time, she simply targeted the room they were in itself. More accurately, she was blowing away the walls, furniture, and all the parts of the room where nobody was standing.

A crude but potentially rather effective way of obliterating any prepared traps. Any room could be as rigged as its owner wanted, but that would hold no meaning if the room was simply bombed away.

@Ver @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Jeremi @Kaykay @Yun Lee @Crow @Cromartous @Alex Azure @Hood Rat @JosukeGroup

"Leivinia, are you sure you know what you're doing?" Ben asks as he watches the young girl decimate the walls and ceiling while the gang stayed in the protection of her expanding dome. Good quality furniture, gone like that.

GZqJVii.jpg

"Remind me not to turn my house into a boobytrapped crime scene when she's around town."

Cue the sight of wondrous decimation!

@Ver @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Jeremi @Kaykay @Yun Lee @Crow @Cromartous @Alex Azure @Hood Rat @JosukeGroup

Touma could only nod briefly toward Severa as the redhead leapt into position after tossing him a kerchief, sucking in air through his teeth as he applied pressure to his wound, rendered out of commission for the time being. Having sunk to his knees, leaning against the dresser, he groaned softly.

"Tch, I'm flattered you care so much about my health!" Touma exclaimed to Leivinia's nonplussed response to the situation, peering up at the scene before him.

The old man in the photo fought off Severa surprisingly well for someone bound to a photograph, sticking out like a 3D model. However, if nothing else, the redhead was able to divert his attention while Giorno turned the fan that the man in the photo had attached to into snakes to trap him! Easily enough, it worked, forcing him to be suspended where he was. With a wry smirk, Josuke nodded.

tumblr_ns4a0wv_L751sgjgzgo3_250.jpg

"Yeah, you said it! A great idea! Crazy Diamond!" Josuke responded enthusiastically, before calling out the name of his Stand to summon it, a spirit with bright magenta skin and silver patches of armor covering his body, before it swiped the photograph out of the snakes' grasp and held it up for everyone to more comfortably see.

"You didn't think I forgot about you, did you?! You are his father after all, Yoshihiro Kira!" The boy exclaimed to the man in the photograph, the old man powerless to resist. However, instead of what one would expect of a man in his position, the man's scowl quickly morphed into a devious grin as he began to let out a laugh.

"You may have been the one to summon the snakes, son of DIO, but you are the one who's fallen into the entanglement of the trap! And the rest of you as well!" The man named Yoshihiro exclaimed, cackling madly at everyone.

"What... What is this guy's deal?!"

@CrunchyCHEEZIT @Jeremi @Kaykay @Yun Lee @Crow @Cromartous @Alex Azure @JosukeGroup

"Everyone just loves to hear themselves talk,"
Jolyne groaned giving Yoshihiro an intense stare. "Any trap you're sending our way we'll break. So stop with your crazy laugh and tell us were your son is or I'll rip that photo of yours into pieces. Sound good to you?"

@Ver @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Jeremi @Kaykay @Yun Lee @Crow @Cromartous @Alex Azure @JosukeGroup

Rp9fxe_P.png

"Do not condescend me. Surely this kid isn't so stupid that he'd be lying about this sort of stuff, especially to me," Rohan spoke in a knowing tone toward Jordshan, scowling deeply. His expression only hardened just a bit as Libra suggested something devious, like that they may have been deceived, though the thought only served to irritate the man further. "No one makes a fool of me. If the call Josuke received was some sort of set up, I'll surely cut through that lie. Still, this is where my own investigation led, and one way or another, I will take the truth," he said.

Still, as Max seemed to be the only one to give any sort of approval on the prospect of him using Heaven's Door to extract the truth from Hayato, he relented for now, but his patience was definitely wearing thin.

As Schala pressed on, Hayato continued stepping away. "I... I can't say anything. Please... Just leave me alone! If I tell you anything... Something awful will happen...!" He said gravely, his discomfort melting and unraveling into some sort of despair, accidentally letting loose just the mere notion that he did know something, at least.

@York @Yun Lee @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Crow @Takumi @Donder172 @Gummi Bunnies @RohanGroup
"I... I said too much. Please, you can't help. It'll just--" Hayato began to say, continuing to segway out of the conversation, before Rohan clicked his tongue in frustration.

39528694336ff3a5910e0f487052994f.png

"Heaven's Door! I'm done waiting for the rest of your approvals, and wasting my own time!" Rohan exclaimed, summoning his Stand with a flick of the wrist. Suddenly, the child's face opened up like a book, just like how Phil's did before, prompting him to gasp and jump back in horror of what had happened to himself, even if no true harm came to him.

Imposing himself upon the boy's personal space, Rohan grabbed Hayato with one hand and flipped through the "pages" of his face with the other, eyes narrowed and rigid, yet fluidly reading through every bit of text on them. As time passed, he didn't come any closer to ease, angrily grumbling to himself.

"What...?! Where is it...? Where is it?! It's not anywhere! There's no memory! There's no memory of him making any call!" He exclaimed, frantically continuing to flip through the pages, all the while Hayato was still mentally reeling from what was happening.

@Yun Lee @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Crow @Donder172 @Gummi Bunnies @York @Takumi @RohanGroup
Before Jordshan could react, he already used Heaven's Door. She was quite shocked to see what happened. Jordshan reacted by pulling her blaster pistol and aimed it at Rohan's temple, almost trying to rest the barrel against the side of his head. "You're going to stop right now or I will put a blaster bolt in your head."

"I... I said too much. Please, you can't help. It'll just--" Hayato began to say, continuing to segway out of the conversation, before Rohan clicked his tongue in frustration.

"Heaven's Door! I'm done waiting for the rest of your approvals, and wasting my own time!" Rohan exclaimed, summoning his Stand with a flick of the wrist. Suddenly, the child's face opened up like a book, just like how Phil's did before, prompting him to gasp and jump back in horror of what had happened to himself, even if no true harm came to him.

Imposing himself upon the boy's personal space, Rohan grabbed Hayato with one hand and flipped through the "pages" of his face with the other, eyes narrowed and rigid, yet fluidly reading through every bit of text on them. As time passed, he didn't come any closer to ease, angrily grumbling to himself.

"What...?! Where is it...? Where is it?! It's not anywhere! There's no memory! There's no memory of him making any call!" He exclaimed, frantically continuing to flip through the pages, all the while Hayato was still mentally reeling from what was happening.

@Yun Lee @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Crow @Donder172 @Gummi Bunnies @York @Takumi @RohanGroup
"Rohan, do you think that's it and that's all we can find, or do you think that...

bdlJcgY.png

... this is the work of an enemy Stand?"

@Ver @Yun Lee @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Crow @Donder172 @Gummi Bunnies @York @Takumi @RohanGroup
Well, there went their possible lead. What unfortunate timing. As Dlanor only stood there with her lollipop, Willard gauged about two instances as to why this occurred to them.

❝ If there's nothing present to detail his call, then there's nothing to be found if you keep looking like that. It's not like that'll make that memory appear on a whim. ❞ He pointed out to Rohan. It wasn't like delving more into the boy's memory with Heaven's Door would get them anywhere if Hayato had no recollection of it in the first place. Speaking of which... ❝ I may be taking a shot in the dark here... but is it possible that someone or something wiped his memory of the event if he indeed made that call?

As he proposed that possibility, Willard casually did so with the Blue Truth. It was a habit of his.

@Ver @Yun Lee @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Crow @Donder172 @York @Takumi
@RohanGroup
This was bad. This was incredibly bad. Libra felt his stomach churn, now fearing for the safety of those at the house. If that was where the call had come from, then... "F-Forgive me, Hayato. Rohan...what are his memories of today? What...what is it he's been hiding from us?"

@Ver @Yun Lee @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Crow @Donder172 @Gummi Bunnies @York @Takumi @RohanGroup

---

"Ugh, shut up!" Severa grit her teeth, pointing at the photo with her sword. Talking to a living photograph...Gods, this was stupid. "Stop laughing like a lunatic and tell us what this trap is, or else I slice you to ribbons! Or maybe burn you up slowly...whatever's longer and more painful!"

@Ver @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Jeremi @Kaykay @Yun Lee @Crow @Cromartous @Alex Azure @JosukeGroup
Schala Zeal
@Yun Lee @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Crow @Donder172 @Gummi Bunnies @Ver @Takumi
@RohanGroup

Initially, Schala was quite startled, by what Rohan did, but in the end... Seeing as she had no idea how to actually stop the process without harming one or the other, the most she could manage to do was to gently grasp Hayato's hand, hoping to at least calm his nerves a little.

It was too late to take back what happened now, but like Willard said... It was entirely possible his mind was wiped, or alternatively, Hayato was a red herring of some kind.

Turning to Rohan, she spoke quietly, feeling quite uneasy about this whole situation by now.

"Do you think we've been set up?" She asked quietly.

Of course, Hayato might have some more information hidden in his mind, but... If what the boy said was true, even Rohan's method of... Getting information was bound to bring trouble, both to Hayato and them...​

"So you know my father..?"

With a snap of his fingers, the hissing snakes hanging above the group suddenly froze in place and bent back into the shape of fan blades, the touch of Gold Experience completely vanishing from them. The boss shot a glance back to Diego as he walked by, nodding silently at his work. Running around the neighborhood kidnapping dogs and turning them into dinosaurs was... well, it wasn't in Giorno's place to judge, but the other-father's presence alleviated some of the tension in his body.

"Multiple people in our group seemed to have already volunteered to shred you apart and burn the remains, but that isn't the worst thing that could happen to you. After all, you're already dead."

"...Ah, but it is the worst thing that could happen to your son, Yoshikage Kira."

The grim tone of a mob boss clawed its way out into Giorno's words, a starting reminder those aware of his position. The boss sauntered forward, sighing nonchalantly and crossing his arms. "The one thing you defied death to care for has now gotten in the way of my goal. Once he is dead - which is a foregone conclusion at this point - you too will have no reason to stick around. I ask you to do me a favor before you return to Hell."

upload_2018-2-16_15-38-42-png.2268

"You have an Arrow. Tell me where it is."

@Ver @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Jeremi @Kaykay @Yun Lee @Crow @Cromartous @Alex Azure @JosukeGroup​

"I'm sorry, I'll make sure to change your diaper too next time," Leivinia responded to Touma's complaint. Though she didn't speak before giving his condition a quick look over. He may have been out of commission, but he was fine. Something on the level of a cut arm wouldn't be too much of an issue for him, despite his usual loud complaints. "Now just keep sitting there and watch us handle this."

She gripped her wand tightly and looked around at her surroundings. Even during her back and forth with Touma, she was surprisingly alert. Or, perhaps, that was simply the expected amount of caution expected in this kind of situation. With a stern, perhaps even somewhat angry, look on her face, she raised her arm.

"Trap? Very well, let's see what this trap of yours has to offer."

The same white dome-shaped explosions that she'd unleashed against Pucci made their appearance again. But this time, she simply targeted the room they were in itself. More accurately, she was blowing away the walls, furniture, and all the parts of the room where nobody was standing.

A crude but potentially rather effective way of obliterating any prepared traps. Any room could be as rigged as its owner wanted, but that would hold no meaning if the room was simply bombed away.

"Leivinia, are you sure you know what you're doing?" Ben asks as he watches the young girl decimate the walls and ceiling while the gang stayed in the protection of her expanding dome. Good quality furniture, gone like that.

GZqJVii.jpg

"Remind me not to turn my house into a boobytrapped crime scene when she's around town."

Cue the sight of wondrous decimation!

Mason quickly jumped back away from the window as the explosions razed the room around them. Macy raised her hands in the air, creating a dome of energy that could protect the group from the harm of Leivinia's explosions. Shrapnel and debris would harmlessly bounce off the barrier. However, once the explosions ceased, Macy dropped the barrier with a sigh.

Macy asked "Can you warn us next time?"

"Leivinia does not play around," Mason noted.
"So you know my father..?"

With a snap of his fingers, the hissing snakes hanging above the group suddenly froze in place and bent back into the shape of fan blades, the touch of Gold Experience completely vanishing from them. The boss shot a glance back to Diego as he walked by, nodding silently at his work. Running around the neighborhood kidnapping dogs and turning them into dinosaurs was... well, it wasn't in Giorno's place to judge, but the other-father's presence alleviated some of the tension in his body.

"Multiple people in our group seemed to have already volunteered to shred you apart and burn the remains, but that isn't the worst thing that could happen to you. After all, you're already dead."

"...Ah, but it is the worst thing that could happen to your son, Yoshikage Kira."

The grim tone of a mob boss clawed its way out into Giorno's words, a starting reminder those aware of his position. The boss sauntered forward, sighing nonchalantly and crossing his arms. "The one thing you defied death to care for has now gotten in the way of my goal. Once he is dead - which is a foregone conclusion at this point - you too will have no reason to stick around. I ask you to do me a favor before you return to Hell."

upload_2018-2-16_15-38-42-png.2268

"You have an Arrow. Tell me where it is."

@Ver @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Jeremi @Kaykay @Yun Lee @Crow @Cromartous @Alex Azure @JosukeGroup​

"I can tell you care for your son. Although I don't condone violence as an answer, I don't have a way to stop anyone from killing Yoshikage. And I don't think he could win the fight against us. Perhaps we could get what we need and be on our way... Without destroying anything else of yours."

Continued from here.

Story Update

"The World is Not Enough"

je_TTVoc.png

Still frantically scanning through the pages on Hayato's face, Rohan shook his head in response to each and every hypothesis that the group accompanying him. "Nngh...! If he was wiped, then my investigation was for nothing! Days wasted on nothing, nothing to show for it, nothing to go off on!" He exclaimed in great frustration. Rohan even shrugged off the gun Jordshan put to his temple, flicking his arm at her. "Shut up! I'm busy here!"

As he continued flipping through Hayato's memories, if not per Libra's suggestion, the eccentric man gritted his teeth. "Before he left home, he said goodbye to his mother. Where is it, where is it?! Something! Anything!"

And then he found it.

Eventually, Rohan reached a page with one simple sentence written on it, boldly in black for everyone to see.

"Yoshikage Kira is my dad."

"Aha, there it is!" Rohan gasped excitedly, pointing his finger on the sentence, "Just as Jotaro said, it appears that Kira really did take up this man's identity. Sorry to say it doesn't say anything about how he's connected to whoever you all are looking for, but this lead is for my benefit, which is more important anyway."

"Wait a minute, what's thi--" Rohan began to utter, before something bizarre popped out from underneath the flaps in between Hayato's face pages.

1297d3a4218589fd06e6b596de93c902.png

"?!"

A humanoid figure with a cat's face, exuding a similar aura to the other Stands that the group had encountered. Staring at the sudden appearance of the Stand in shock, the enigmatic spirit stared up at Rohan and everyone else, before suddenly growing in size at the blink of an eye, going from hardly any taller than one's own index finger to being size of a crumpled up fist.

Rohan stepped back in shock, even dropping the unresponsive Hayato, but by then, it was too late, not just for himself, but for everyone. A loud BOOM rocked the air as explosions blew up everyone out of nowhere, and everything went black.

"Hooh, so intense! But perhaps that is to be expected from the daughter of the man who indirectly killed my own son in his own past," Yoshihiro exclaimed to Jolyne, saying another thing that he, for all intents and purposes, shouldn't have known, after seeming to identify Giorno's identity by just looking at him. When Giorno spoke, the old man shook his head, continuing to laugh in a patronizing manner. "How amusing. You wish for my Arrow? Even when yours is the one that they seek?! You don't get it, do you?! Yours, dipped across countless different worlds, bathed in a ritual of death and traitors... My own Arrow -- and all other Arrows -- no longer matters. Not in the face of the Arrow to destroy all others."

As Leivinia blew apart the walls of the room to find out what trap the old man was talking about, she wouldn't be able to find anything of notable value. Just ash and smoke from the destruction she'd caused. After the girl's attempt to spring the trap harmlessly, Yoshihiro shook his head. "Foolish child. You want to trigger the trap so badly? Fine, then!" He exclaimed, before letting out a sharp whistle.

Suddenly, a dark rip in space opened up outside the bedroom, almost looking like a sort of dark portal, and stepping out was a man dressed in a white suit and sporting combed-back hair. He held a menacing aura, downright abhorrent, a monster in a man's skin, just like with DIO, but there was something different about him. His presence may not have had the piercing air that DIO did, but he still seemed ferociously fearsome and powerful in his own right.

ff6a03a4f5fe315b25451e13aa2a2439.png

"When that annoying witch who called herself a goddess at every turn appeared before me, even I could not fathom it. I just wanted her to disappear, to just leave me alone...! But she made an offer, one that even I could not refuse. To make sure that I would have a quiet life for the rest of my existence... I just need to keep you busy, and once she has whatever it is that she wants, no one will ever bother me again... Not her, not any of those multiversal drivel, and certainly not you," he growled, pointing a bony finger at Josuke.

"So you really are... Who the hell are you talking about anyway?!"Josuke exclaimed.

Without feeling the need to explain himself to Josuke specifically, the man continued speaking to the rest of the group. "You know... She also bestowed upon to me her power of 50/50. Now, I was able to... tweak my own power to my liking. Even if there is a supposed gamble involved in it, it matters not. Let us... test it out. Shall we, father?"

"Yes! Go, my son, Yoshikage Kira! Let us all witness the power of Bites the Dust!"

With that, suddenly, something bizarre appeared inside Yoshihiro's eye, a microscopic figure barely visible to anyone but Josuke at first, before it gradually gravitated out of his eye and grew in size, revealing itself to be a crouching humanoid figure, possessing the same feel to it as any other Stand.

image.png

"Killer Queen... BITES THE DUST!"

BOOM!

Suddenly, everyone's bodies blew up in fiery explosions, their innards ripped apart and disintegrating into ash, before everything went black.

The clock hit exactly eight o'clock in the morning.

A bird flew by.

The wind hit its stride.

transition5.png

The next thing everyone knew, the new setting they all found themselves in was quite different. Instead of an old, musty mansion, the setting was a far more modern, suburban looking neighborhood.

The town looked so jarringly ordinary, it might have been easy to feel self-conscious and look out of place with how they all looked. The only thing that might have set it apart was that it was certainly a bit of a sleepy town from the looks of it, with little signs of people present, but maybe that was for the better, all things considered, especially a quiet, suburban take here. It didn't even seem like there were many cars around, save for those few that were parked on the side, cluing the more introspective ones on what exactly this place was like.

Looking around, Ollerus pursed his lips. "... This place looks familiar," he commented.

to-aru-majutsu-no-index-964458.jpg

"Didn't we pass by here while we were chasing after those guys a while ago? Before we even picked up Giorno," Touma commented, scratching the side of his head idly as he looked around with Ollerus.

"No, I'm getting a distinct feeling of deja vu as well, but... Perhaps it's nothing. After all, this isn't the time to be hung up over something like that," Fiamma of the Right shook his head, his brow furrowed in a wary manner.

Everything felt so familiar. And yet, different. It was then that Touma blinked and let out a sharp gasp, as though realizing something.

"Wait... We're back where we started!" He exclaimed, suddenly remembering everything, "The last thing I remember... We were in that creepy old house! And now we're back here?!"

Indeed, everyone would promptly remember what they were just doing earlier, only to find themselves back where they began.

"Hmm, yes. That is a bit inconvenient, isn't it?" Fiamma of the Right said in a blase manner, sighing, "Did we loop in time or something?"

"Seems like, but... something's different. Dear Kirigiri isn't calling to us like she did when we first arrived here," Ollerus commented, putting a finger to his ear piece in an attempt to contact Kyoko, only to be met with empty static. "Blast... I wouldn't think a time loop would affect someone in an entirely different dimension, but we won't know either way if we can't contact her to begin with."

"Hey... You all split up into two groups, no? Surely, both of you found something interesting that ought to be shared with everyone else, no?" Fiamma of the Right said to everyone, crossing his arms.

Round two, go.

Cast List
@Crow as Ben Tennyson and Max Tennyson (Ben 10)
@Atomic Knight as Billy Kaplan (Marvel Comics)
@Krieg as Captain Falcon (F-Zero)
@Takumi as Chise Hatori and Ruth (The Ancient Magus Bride)
@Minerva as Cordelia (Fire Emblem)
@Hood Rat as Diego Brando (JoJo's Bizarre Adventure)
@Gummi Bunnies as Dlanor A. Knox and Willard H. Wright (Umineko no Naku Koro Ni)
@Hida Tomonatsu as Gaius (Fire Emblem)
@CrunchyCHEEZIT as Giorno Giovanna and Jotaro Kujo (JoJo's Bizarre Adventure)
@Cromartous as Jiren and Toppo (Dragon Ball)
@Jeremi as Jolyne Cujoh and Ermes Costello (JoJo's Bizarre Adventure)
@Donder172 as Jordshan Limbdell and M1-4X (Star Wars)
@Kaykay as Leivinia Birdway (A Certain Magical Index)
@Yun Lee as Libra and Severa (Fire Emblem)
@dark as Marcus Wright and Kyle Reese (Terminator)
@Space_Candy as Markus and Simon (Detroit: Become Human)
@Alex Azure as Mason Moretti and Macy Moretti (Convergence Series)
@Lucky as Phil Connors and Rita Hanson (Groundhog Day)
@York as Schala Zeal (Chrono Trigger)
@Ver as Touma Kamijou (A Certain Magical Index)
@Josh as Wanda Maximoff (Marvel Comics)
@Hahli Nuva as Will Vandom (W.I.T.C.H.)​

Last edited:
Story Update

je_TTVoc.png

Still frantically scanning through the pages on Hayato's face, Rohan shook his head in response to each and every hypothesis that the group accompanying him. "Nngh...! If he was wiped, then my investigation was for nothing! Days wasted on nothing, nothing to show for it, nothing to go off on!" He exclaimed in great frustration. Rohan even shrugged off the gun Jordshan put to his temple, flicking his arm at her. "Shut up! I'm busy here!"

As he continued flipping through Hayato's memories, if not per Libra's suggestion, the eccentric man gritted his teeth. "Before he left home, he said goodbye to his mother. Where is it, where is it?! Something! Anything!"

And then he found it.

Eventually, Rohan reached a page with one simple sentence written on it, boldly in black for everyone to see.

"Aha, there it is!" Rohan gasped excitedly, pointing his finger on the sentence, "Just as Jotaro said, it appears that Kira really did take up this man's identity. Sorry to say it doesn't say anything about how he's connected to whoever you all are looking for, but this lead is for my benefit, which is more important anyway."

"Wait a minute, what's thi--" Rohan began to utter, before something bizarre popped out from underneath the flaps in between Hayato's face pages.

"?!"

A humanoid figure with a cat's face, exuding a similar aura to the other Stands that the group had encountered. Staring at the sudden appearance of the Stand in shock, the enigmatic spirit stared up at Rohan and everyone else, before suddenly growing in size at the blink of an eye, going from hardly any taller than one's own index finger to being size of a crumpled up fist.

Rohan stepped back in shock, even dropping the unresponsive Hayato, but by then, it was too late, not just for himself, but for everyone. A loud BOOM rocked the air as explosions blew up everyone out of nowhere, and everything went black.
Jordshan didn't give him another chance, he set her blaster to stun and way about to discharge a shot at him before another person came who shot what seemed to be a rocket.

A bird flew by.

The wind hit its stride.

transition5.png

The next thing everyone knew, the new setting they all found themselves in was quite different. Instead of an old, musty mansion, the setting was a far more modern, suburban looking neighborhood.

The town looked so jarringly ordinary, it might have been easy to feel self-conscious and look out of place with how they all looked. The only thing that might have set it apart was that it was certainly a bit of a sleepy town from the looks of it, with little signs of people present, but maybe that was for the better, all things considered, especially a quiet, suburban take here. It didn't even seem like there were many cars around, save for those few that were parked on the side, cluing the more introspective ones on what exactly this place was like.

Looking around, Ollerus pursed his lips. "... This place looks familiar," he commented.

"Didn't we pass by here while we were chasing after those guys a while ago? Before we even picked up Giorno," Touma commented, scratching the side of his head idly as he looked around with Ollerus.

"No, I'm getting a distinct feeling of deja vu as well, but... Perhaps it's nothing. After all, this isn't the time to be hung up over something like that," Fiamma of the Right shook his head, his brow furrowed in a wary manner.

Everything felt so familiar. And yet, different. It was then that Touma blinked and let out a sharp gasp, as though realizing something.

"Wait... We're back where we started!" He exclaimed, suddenly remembering everything, "The last thing I remember... We were in that creepy old house! And now we're back here?!"

"Hmm, yes. That is a bit inconvenient, isn't it?" Fiamma of the Right said in a blase manner, sighing, "Did we loop in time or something?"

"Seems like, but... something's different. Dear Kirigiri isn't calling to us like she did when we first arrived here," Ollerus commented, putting a finger to his ear piece in an attempt to contact Kyoko, only to be met with empty static. "Blast... I wouldn't think a time loop would affect someone in an entirely different dimension, but we won't know either way if we can't contact her to begin with."

"Hey... You all split up into two groups, no? Surely, both of you found something interesting that ought to be shared with everyone else, no?" Fiamma of the Right said to everyone, crossing his arms.

Round two, go.
Then, she found herself back at a rather familiar place. Where they just came from. It took her a few seconds of confusion before she once again drew her side-arm. She then noticed that Rohan wasn't around. She holstered her side-arm for now. But the moment she saw him, she was going to get a hard word with him.

"Did we just...DIE?!" Severa was completely stunned. Quickly, she checked to see what kind of clothes she was wearing. Was she back in her original outfit, or her Morioh disguise?

Libra, on the other hand, heeded what Fiamma asked. "...we found Hayato," he said. "His memory appeared to be wiped and rewritten by this Kira, and a...you call them Stands, yes? I think one had been hiding within Hayato, and it grew in size and the last I remember was...exploding." He grimaced. How utterly dreadful... "It looked a bit like a...a cat."

"Hey, yeah! A cat blew us up, too!" Severa looked up from her clothes. "That Kira guy mentioned having 50/50 powers or something. I guess the odds were in his favor? Ugh!"

@Ver @Everyonelol​

The flowing wind indeed hit its stride as it ran about the colorful streets of the town, rustling through the trees and whisking past Jotaro's coat before flowing up through the radio tower that stood erect in the town's bright horizon. A few faceless strangers shuffle their way across the sidewalks in the rhythm of life, betraying the true nature that lurks beneath the hustle and bustle of this bizarre town.

Jotaro Kujo was back in Morioh.

c77d33fbed7b3c5e2f5decfb44942072.png

"Good grief."

"..."

"Good... grief?"

Jotaro suddenly blinked, looking around the familiar landscape with his face painted in confusion. He was here before... but not like he was revisiting Morioh after two years.

No, he was just... here before. Then, it hit him.

"Damn it, we let him pull the switch."

Giorno looked up at the horizon. Indeed, this town had a whole other kind of atmosphere compared to DIO's mansion, but it wasn't the usual urban setting that the menacing boss of Passione had been accustomed to with Naples. It felt more sleepy, and calm. Too calm for mafia sensibilities. "Why would Othinus lead us off to a small town in Japan? It doesn't look very special."

tumblr_nr1w8n9d2Q1tc1kmmo7_250.png

"...Wait, huh?"

The memories smacked into Giorno's mind after some dreadful input lag, prompting the blonde-haired boy to look around with an equally confused expression. Then, once he overheard Ollerus, Fiamma and Touma chattering, he looked more interested and irritated than anything. "Ah... so is that the ability of his Stand? Another time manipulating Stand?"

Jotaro sighed. "One of them," he looked out at the convenience store where he would Josuke would be residing, "Killer Queen Bites The Dust. I don't know anything about it, I just know that in my own past Kira threatened to pull that 'switch' when we cornered him for the last time.

"...This must be what it was. That's why that Kawajiri kid was so scared, both back then and now."

"I would assume Josuke is in that store and Rohan is down the street."

Continued from here.

Story Update

je_TTVoc.png

And then he found it.

"?!"

"Hooh, so intense! But perhaps that is to be expected from the daughter of the man who indirectly killed my own son in his own past," Yoshihiro exclaimed to Jolyne, saying another thing that he, for all intents and purposes, shouldn't have known, after seeming to identify Giorno's identity by just looking at him. When Giorno spoke, the old man shook his head, continuing to laugh in a patronizing manner. "How amusing. You wish for my Arrow? Even when yours is the one that they seek?! You don't get it, do you?! Yours, dipped across countless different worlds, bathed in a ritual of death and traitors... My own Arrow -- and all other Arrows -- no longer matters. Not in the face of the Arrow to destroy all others."

As Leivinia blew apart the walls of the room to find out what trap the old man was talking about, she wouldn't be able to find anything of notable value. Just ash and smoke from the destruction she'd caused. After the girl's attempt to spring the trap harmlessly, Yoshihiro shook his head. "Foolish child. You want to trigger the trap so badly? Fine, then!" He exclaimed, before letting out a sharp whistle.

Suddenly, a dark rip in space opened up outside the bedroom, almost looking like a sort of dark portal, and stepping out was a man dressed in a white suit and sporting combed-back hair. He held a menacing aura, downright abhorrent, a monster in a man's skin, just like with DIO, but there was something different about him. His presence may not have had the piercing air that DIO did, but he still seemed ferociously fearsome and powerful in his own right.

"When that annoying witch who called herself a goddess at every turn appeared before me, even I could not fathom it. I just wanted her to disappear, to just leave me alone...! But she made an offer, one that even I could not refuse. To make sure that I would have a quiet life for the rest of my existence... I just need to keep you busy, and once she has whatever it is that she wants, no one will ever bother me again... Not her, not any of those multiversal drivel, and certainly not you," he growled, pointing a bony finger at Josuke.

"So you really are... Who the hell are you talking about anyway?!"Josuke exclaimed.

Without feeling the need to explain himself to Josuke specifically, the man continued speaking to the rest of the group. "You know... She also bestowed upon to me her power of 50/50. Now, I was able to... tweak my own power to my liking. Even if there is a supposed gamble involved in it, it matters not. Let us... test it out. Shall we, father?"

"Yes! Go, my son, Yoshikage Kira! Let us all witness the power of Bites the Dust!"

With that, suddenly, something bizarre appeared inside Yoshihiro's eye, a microscopic figure barely visible to anyone but Josuke at first, before it gradually gravitated out of his eye and grew in size, revealing itself to be a crouching humanoid figure, possessing the same feel to it as any other Stand.

image.png

BOOM!

Suddenly, everyone's bodies blew up in fiery explosions, their innards ripped apart and disintegrating into ash, before everything went black.

A bird flew by.

The wind hit its stride.

transition5.png

Indeed, everyone would promptly remember what they were just doing earlier, only to find themselves back where they began.

Round two, go.

Cast List
@Gummi Bunnies as Dlanor A. Knox and Willard H. Wright (Umineko no Naku Koro Ni)
@Hahli Nuva as Will Vandom (W.I.T.C.H.)
Giorno silently offered to speak for his group, walking forward. "The house that Josuke and our group investigated seemed to be abandoned. However, we were attacked by a... ghost possessing a photograph. Josuke confirmed it to be Yoshikage Kira's late father, Yoshihiro Kira. He seemed to know much more than he should-- when I confronted him about the Arrow, he told me that the Arrows did not matter compared to mine... which he said was 'dipped in worlds of death and traitors'. Then, I recall a man in a white suit with slicked-back hair emerging--"

"That must be Yoshikage Kira himself."

Giorno nodded, holding his chin. "I cannot recall exactly what he said, but he did mention a certain witch and... he mentioned that he'd been 'bestowed the power of 50/50.' Something about 'multiversal drivel', and before any of us could attack him he flipped some sort of switch with his Stand and... well, here we are."

"Tch... so I was right. Yoshikage Kira has been working with Othinus! Seems like he's the one we'll have to take down if we want to figure out where Othinus and DIO are hiding."

@Ver @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Jeremi @Kaykay @Yun Lee @Crow @Cromartous @Alex Azure @Donder172 @Gummi Bunnies @Takumi @Hahli Nuva @York @Josh @Atomic Knight @Hood Rat @Everyone​

Phil Connors - Before and After

Phil took a deep breath before he replied back to him.

He looked at him peering at him for a brief him. " Yeah, it's so easy to function and not always be okay though, it's funny that things can't be more true," he said, looking over at him and noticing that everybody had gone their separate ways and he was alone with Billy. He paused, thinking of what to say next .

"I was just thinking that maybe I would have to start up a support group for, you know, people completely messed up thanks to Lucas Baker."

" I think we got a few people here with us who could use. Mason was there for that event, so he might as well join us. How long do you think it would-?" .

Meanwhile when the clock rang and he heard he was in a loop, Phil just well, started to rock himself into a fetal position. " I hate loops, I hate loops

Rita Hanson

" Maybe we missed something in the candy store?"
She asked, really wanting her chocolate again, not noticing Phil not doing too good.

@Ver @Atomic Knight @Loop related Phil PTSD

Continued from here.

Story Update

je_TTVoc.png

And then he found it.

"?!"

image.png

BOOM!

A bird flew by.

The wind hit its stride.

transition5.png

Round two, go.

Cast List
Jordshan didn't give him another chance, he set her blaster to stun and way about to discharge a shot at him before another person came who shot what seemed to be a rocket.

Then, she found herself back at a rather familiar place. Where they just came from. It took her a few seconds of confusion before she once again drew her side-arm. She then noticed that Rohan wasn't around. She holstered her side-arm for now. But the moment she saw him, she was going to get a hard word with him.
The flowing wind indeed hit its stride as it ran about the colorful streets of the town, rustling through the trees and whisking past Jotaro's coat before flowing up through the radio tower that stood erect in the town's bright horizon. A few faceless strangers shuffle their way across the sidewalks in the rhythm of life, betraying the true nature that lurks beneath the hustle and bustle of this bizarre town.

"Good grief."

"..."

"Good... grief?"

Jotaro suddenly blinked, looking around the familiar landscape with his face painted in confusion. He was here before... but not like he was revisiting Morioh after two years.

Giorno looked up at the horizon. Indeed, this town had a whole other kind of atmosphere compared to DIO's mansion, but it wasn't the usual urban setting that the menacing boss of Passione had been accustomed to with Naples. It felt more sleepy, and calm. Too calm for mafia sensibilities. "Why would Othinus lead us off to a small town in Japan? It doesn't look very special."

"...Wait, huh?"

The memories smacked into Giorno's mind after some dreadful input lag, prompting the blonde-haired boy to look around with an equally confused expression. Then, once he overheard Ollerus, Fiamma and Touma chattering, he looked more interested and irritated than anything. "Ah... so is that the ability of his Stand? Another time manipulating Stand?"

Jotaro sighed. "One of them," he looked out at the convenience store where he would Josuke would be residing, "Killer Queen Bites The Dust. I don't know anything about it, I just know that in my own past Kira threatened to pull that 'switch' when we cornered him for the last time.

"...This must be what it was. That's why that Kawajiri kid was so scared, both back then and now."

Giorno silently offered to speak for his group, walking forward. "The house that Josuke and our group investigated seemed to be abandoned. However, we were attacked by a... ghost possessing a photograph. Josuke confirmed it to be Yoshikage Kira's late father, Yoshihiro Kira. He seemed to know much more than he should-- when I confronted him about the Arrow, he told me that the Arrows did not matter compared to mine... which he said was 'dipped in worlds of death and traitors'. Then, I recall a man in a white suit with slicked-back hair emerging--"

Giorno nodded, holding his chin. "I cannot recall exactly what he said, but he did mention a certain witch and... he mentioned that he'd been 'bestowed the power of 50/50.' Something about 'multiversal drivel', and before any of us could attack him he flipped some sort of switch with his Stand and... well, here we are."

"Tch... so I was right. Yoshikage Kira has been working with Othinus! Seems like he's the one we'll have to take down if we want to figure out where Othinus and DIO are hiding."

@Ver @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Jeremi @Kaykay @Yun Lee @Crow @Cromartous @Alex Azure @Donder172 @Gummi Bunnies @Takumi @Hahli Nuva @York @Josh @Atomic Knight @Hood Rat @Everyone​

He looked at him peering at him for a brief him. " Yeah, it's so easy to function and not always be okay though, it's funny that things can't be more true," he said, looking over at him and noticing that everybody had gone their separate ways and he was alone with Billy. He paused, thinking of what to say next .

"I was just thinking that maybe I would have to start up a support group for, you know, people completely messed up thanks to Lucas Baker."

" I think we got a few people here with us who could use. Mason was there for that event, so he might as well join us. How long do you think it would-?" .

Meanwhile when the clock rang and he heard he was in a loop, Phil just well, started to rock himself into a fetal position. " I hate loops, I hate loops

Rita Hanson

She asked, really wanting her chocolate again, not noticing Phil not doing too good.

Schala Zeal
@Yun Lee @Ver @Atomic Knight @Gummi Bunnies
@Others?

Schala just barely managed to comprehend what Rohan had pointed out; Hayato's dad was being impersonated by someone called "Yoshige Kira". Then, everything else seemed like a blur. From amidst the pages of Hayato's face, came a strange figure... And then everyone exploded, literally.

It only lasted for an instant, but she could feel her entire body tearing itself apart before she arrived in a familiar scene with everyone else... Shaking her head a little woozily.

What Ollerus mentioned instantly made Schala understand what happened; a time loop. She had never been in one before... As time where she came from flowed in a steady stream, changing, and rebirthing itself due to alterations in the past. There were of course oddities, but never entirely a timeloop, as far as she could recall anyways.

In the end, she shook her head, trying to remember what she had heard right before they ended up here. Fiamma was right, if they found something of interesting, they should share it... And so Schala did, or at least tried to.

"The boy Rohan was chasing... Hayato. Rohan said his father was being impersonated by a man called Yoshige kira. Then... The cat-thing appeared... And... ... You probably know the rest..." She said, rubbing her forehead.

It hurt her head to even recall simple details, but she was glad she hadn't forgotten them when they experienced some kind of time loop effect...​

"Hey!" Chise wirled to look at Rohan,, or well, look up at him some, hands balled into fists and almost, punching him, but stopping short.
Continued from here.

Story Update

je_TTVoc.png

And then he found it.

"?!"

image.png

BOOM!

A bird flew by.

The wind hit its stride.

transition5.png

Round two, go.

Cast List

Chise hadn't extremely happy with Rohan's almost brash choice in suddenly going through Hayato's memeories, when she had been caught off guatd by the sudden apearance of the stand.

tumblr_inline_p7gbjdmK0Q1sjp02i_100.jpg

"Huh?" She muttered. Something wasn't right-

And then the explosion happened, and it was back to the beginning.

tumblr_inline_p7gbj9Ny7o1sjp02i_100.jpg

"!!!" Once the memories returned, Chise jump slightly. Surprised at being alive again after all that.

"Ugh..." She muttered, feeling a bit overwhelmed by all this, before noticing Phil. Walking over, she sat on her knees in front of him. Ruth sat nearby both, looking on in concern.

"H-hey, we're going to be okay, we won't let this...loop happen again. Alright?" She spoke. How odd it must of looked, a sixteen year old trying to reassure an adult. But they knew some valuable information, so maybe they could rewrite how this would all end? Taking this moment to sit back and rest for a bit, Chise's hand went to her chest as she took a breath to clam her nerves some, a bit shaken emotionally and mentally, but at least she wasn't close to dying-one less problem on the group's hands.

@Ver @Yun Lee @Lucky @York @Everyone

Continued from here.

Story Update

je_TTVoc.png

And then he found it.

"?!"

image.png

BOOM!

A bird flew by.

The wind hit its stride.

transition5.png

Round two, go.

Cast List

"Did we just...DIE?!" Severa was completely stunned. Quickly, she checked to see what kind of clothes she was wearing. Was she back in her original outfit, or her Morioh disguise?

Libra, on the other hand, heeded what Fiamma asked. "...we found Hayato," he said. "His memory appeared to be wiped and rewritten by this Kira, and a...you call them Stands, yes? I think one had been hiding within Hayato, and it grew in size and the last I remember was...exploding." He grimaced. How utterly dreadful... "It looked a bit like a...a cat."

"Hey, yeah! A cat blew us up, too!" Severa looked up from her clothes. "That Kira guy mentioned having 50/50 powers or something. I guess the odds were in his favor? Ugh!"

@Ver @Everyonelol​

"Good grief."

"..."

"Good... grief?"

"...Wait, huh?"

Rita Hanson

Schala Zeal
@Yun Lee @Ver @Atomic Knight @Gummi Bunnies
@Others?

Schala just barely managed to comprehend what Rohan had pointed out; Hayato's dad was being impersonated by someone called "Yoshige Kira". Then, everything else seemed like a blur. From amidst the pages of Hayato's face, came a strange figure... And then everyone exploded, literally.

It only lasted for an instant, but she could feel her entire body tearing itself apart before she arrived in a familiar scene with everyone else... Shaking her head a little woozily.

What Ollerus mentioned instantly made Schala understand what happened; a time loop. She had never been in one before... As time where she came from flowed in a steady stream, changing, and rebirthing itself due to alterations in the past. There were of course oddities, but never entirely a timeloop, as far as she could recall anyways.

In the end, she shook her head, trying to remember what she had heard right before they ended up here. Fiamma was right, if they found something of interesting, they should share it... And so Schala did, or at least tried to.

"The boy Rohan was chasing... Hayato. Rohan said his father was being impersonated by a man called Yoshige kira. Then... The cat-thing appeared... And... ... You probably know the rest..." She said, rubbing her forehead.

It hurt her head to even recall simple details, but she was glad she hadn't forgotten them when they experienced some kind of time loop effect...​
"Hey!" Chise wirled to look at Rohan,, or well, look up at him some, hands balled into fists and almost, punching him, but stopping short.

Chise hadn't extremely happy with Rohan's almost brash choice in suddenly going through Hayato's memeories, when she had been caught off guatd by the sudden apearance of the stand.

tumblr_inline_p7gbjdmK0Q1sjp02i_100.jpg

"Huh?" She muttered. Something wasn't right-

And then the explosion happened, and it was back to the beginning.

tumblr_inline_p7gbj9Ny7o1sjp02i_100.jpg

"!!!" Once the memories returned, Chise jump slightly. Surprised at being alive again after all that.

"Ugh..." She muttered, feeling a bit overwhelmed by all this, before noticing Phil. Walking over, she sat on her knees in front of him. Ruth sat nearby both, looking on in concern.

"H-hey, we're going to be okay, we won't let this...loop happen again. Alright?" She spoke. How odd it must of looked, a sixteen year old trying to reassure an adult. But they knew some valuable information, so maybe they could rewrite how this would all end? Taking this moment to sit back and rest for a bit, Chise's hand went to her chest as she took a breath to clam her nerves some, a bit shaken emotionally and mentally, but at least she wasn't close to dying-one less problem on the group's hands.

@Ver @Yun Lee @Lucky @York @Everyone

View attachment 3261
"We just got caught in a time loop? Damn it, it's the Underground all over again. Except with fewer skeletons, but the same number of twelve year olds capable of murder."

View attachment 3260
"Look on the bright side," Macy said, back in her normal clothes. "We've gotten out of a time loop once before, so we can do it again, right?"

"And it sounds like Phil has been through time loop hell as well."

Mason made himself a soapbox to stand on, hoping to get a little closer to Jotaro's height and grab some attention from the group.

View attachment 3262
"Alright, everyone, rules of time loops. Number One: There is a limit to what we can change. Time is going to try to move forwards as best as it can, and we can't really waste it. Some things will happen regardless of what we do. Josuke is probably still going to the old house, and Rohan is probably still going to meet Hayato."

"Number Two: There's only two ways out of a time loop that I've found. Either leave the universe or stop the source of the loop. Seeing as we can't just leave Othinus here, we need to stop Kira from flipping the Bites the Dust switch at both locations."

"Number Three: Dead things are alive again in the next loop. Let's not let anybody die, but if that does happen we can loop again. In my experience, killing the person causing the time loop doesn't stop time from looping. It just gives them another loop."

"Number Four: Not everybody remembers a time loop. It seems like we do, but the normal citizens of Morioh probably won't."

"As for a plan, I think keeping Josuke and Rohan from interacting with Kira's father and Hayato should keep Bites the Dust from looping again. If that fails, then we all go find Kira and make him recall Bites the Dust."

"Is your rant over, brother?"

"Yeah, I think so," Mason said while the soapbox beneath him disappeared.

@Ver @Crow @Atomic Knight @Krieg @Takumi @Minerva @Hood Rat @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Jeremi @Cromartous @Hida Tomonatsu @Gummi Bunnies @Donder172 @Kaykay @dark @Yun Lee @Space_Candy @Lucky @York @Josh @Hahli Nuva

"Let's split up, everyone," Max says, "it's just as Ollerus sa- wait..."

"I'm gonna start with a school- hold on, I've said something like this before."

The two looked at themselves - modern neighbourhood & modern outfits. After some discussion, the case of a time loop was concluded.

lodGY0w.jpg

"If it's a time loop, then maybe Clockwork can get us out of this endless eight! It's hero time!"

Ben smacks his watch down, initiating a transformation.

lpsnYuJ.jpg

"Clockverk!"

The mechanical extraterrestrial tried to sense ripples in time - anything, really.

"Verk, verk! Truth be told, zis is one of my first time loops. I'm not really sure how to deal wizzis... oh, of course I don't. Zat would be too easy, now wouldn't it?"

Clockwork turns to Mason for a bit.

"For ze former, I can zoo zat - I could use Heatblast or Swampfire to burn ze entire room before Josuke sees the photo. The latter... Grandpa, any suggestions?"

"Yes, actually," Grandpa Max adds, "we already know what's happening. I say we skip traumatizing the kid... or do you think the aesthetic backdrop isn't the only thing that's changed?

Stands I tell you. What isn't one?"

Grandpa Max walked near Phil experiencing his lapses.

2z7ztk0.png

"Phil, you alright there?"

@Ver @Yun Lee @Alex Azure @York @Takumi @Lucky @Donder172 @Kaykay @etcetcetc​

Last edited:
Severa would find that everyone was once again in their original outfits that they were in before. Looked like Ben would have to go through the trouble of changing everyone again if he felt so inclined. Speaking of which, Ben would not be able to detect any anomalies or ripples in time at this moment. The loop worked seamlessly without fail; the only anomalies, if any, seemed to be the group itself, if only because they remembered everything prior to the loop.

Cupping his chin as everyone consolidated what they'd gathered, Ollerus nodded thoughtfully. "So then... Whoever this Kira man is, Othinus enlisted him as a helping hand, even bestowing upon him some of her 50/50 power... but I wouldn't count on the odds being in his favor so quickly," he said to Severa, "If Jotaro here wasn't able to remember much about Kira's power when he fought him in his own past, that must mean he didn't remember any of the previous loops he might have went through, right? So if we are remembering the loops here... then perhaps that is where the gamble paid off for us instead of him," he hypothesized, "Of course, there's a lot of factors to possibly consider, between the Paradox Resistance Effect -- the rules that don't apply to us who come from different worlds -- or even Kamijou's Imagine Breaker there disabling the power to an extent," Ollerus continued, pointing to Touma.

"There's a lot of factors to consider, but they all lead to the same conclusion, huh?" Touma sighed, rubbing his head, before looking to Phil, who Chise seemed to be trying to console, "Is he gonna be alright?"

"That Rohan did say his was a fascinating head to explore. Wouldn't that be a kicker if time loops just so happened to be his trauma trigger?" Fiamma of the Right chuckled, not seeming to take the man's plight seriously.

"I suppose in the interest of getting ourselves back on track, we should probably retrace our steps. If that Josuke boy was intending on meeting up with Rohan to begin with immediately, then perhaps the preaching boy is correct, we ought to meet them there in the interest of saving time," Ollerus said, throwing a shrug Mason's way, "... Unless some of you would really want some chocolate again."

Touma did have all this money back now, after all.

Folding his arms behind his back, the blonde magician went on. "So then. You're all able to spring the trap Kira and Othinus have laid out to you, aren't you? If Kira really was at that mysterious address that Josuke was given, you'll just have to chase him out all the way to Rohan's position, or agree to meet up somewhere in the middle, unless there's something else in mind?"

@Donder172 @Alex Azure @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Yun Lee @Takumi @Lucky @Crow @York @Everybody

Severa would find that everyone was once again in their original outfits that they were in before. Looked like Ben would have to go through the trouble of changing everyone again if he felt so inclined. Speaking of which, Ben would not be able to detect any anomalies or ripples in time at this moment. The loop worked seamlessly without fail; the only anomalies, if any, seemed to be the group itself, if only because they remembered everything prior to the loop.

Cupping his chin as everyone consolidated what they'd gathered, Ollerus nodded thoughtfully. "So then... Whoever this Kira man is, Othinus enlisted him as a helping hand, even bestowing upon him some of her 50/50 power... but I wouldn't count on the odds being in his favor so quickly," he said to Severa, "If Jotaro here wasn't able to remember much about Kira's power when he fought him in his own past, that must mean he didn't remember any of the previous loops he might have went through, right? So if we are remembering the loops here... then perhaps that is where the gamble paid off for us instead of him," he hypothesized, "Of course, there's a lot of factors to possibly consider, between the Paradox Resistance Effect -- the rules that don't apply to us who come from different worlds -- or even Kamijou's Imagine Breaker there disabling the power to an extent," Ollerus continued, pointing to Touma.

"There's a lot of factors to consider, but they all lead to the same conclusion, huh?" Touma sighed, rubbing his head, before looking to Phil, who Chise seemed to be trying to console, "Is he gonna be alright?"

"That Rohan did say his was a fascinating head to explore. Wouldn't that be a kicker if time loops just so happened to be his trauma trigger?" Fiamma of the Right chuckled, not seeming to take the man's plight seriously.

"I suppose in the interest of getting ourselves back on track, we should probably retrace our steps. If that Josuke boy was intending on meeting up with Rohan to begin with immediately, then perhaps the preaching boy is correct, we ought to meet them there in the interest of saving time," Ollerus said, throwing a shrug Mason's way, "... Unless some of you would really want some chocolate again."

Touma did have all this money back now, after all.

Folding his arms behind his back, the blonde magician went on. "So then. You're all able to spring the trap Kira and Othinus have laid out to you, aren't you? If Kira really was at that mysterious address that Josuke was given, you'll just have to chase him out all the way to Rohan's position, or agree to meet up somewhere in the middle, unless there's something else in mind?"

@Donder172 @Alex Azure @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Yun Lee @Takumi @Lucky @Crow @York @Everybody

"Ah... we can search every room but the one wizzat aura. Zough... zat would require a lot of splitting up..."

In a flash of green light, Clockwork turns back to Ben.

iyL4cjt.jpg

"I'd say we better act normal and blend in before Josuke finds us," Ben says, checking the time on his Omnitrix. "... should be around now."

Continuing the conversation, Ben adds, "I opt to return to Kira's house to lure him out, maybe exploring the rooms aside from the only one with that aura could work. Though, wait, Toppo could only sense one life presence... unless that means the photo ghost didn't have any and it actually belonged to Kira! Of course, why would a dead person have a life force... Maybe some of us can stall Rohan & Josuke, or even guide them towards the house."

@Ver @Donder172 @Alex Azure @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Yun Lee @Takumi @Lucky @Crow @York @Everybody

"Though you questioned my method before, it seems now you're suggesting a more extreme recreation of it."

Leivinia spoke to Ben with a somewhat proud looking grin. However, the situation was pretty clearly not in their favor. If their opponent could simply loop time back to the start every time they found him, how exactly could they win? She had no knowledge of time loops, but if what Mason had said was true then there was a huge problem in their approach. Or rather, any approach.

The magic cabal boss might have acted somewhat haughty and childishly, but she was as observant as one might have more expected from someone in her position. The residents of this world seemed to act using Stands, but these were essentially nothing more than some sort of magically animated beings. No matter how powerful a golem, for example, killing its master with a bullet was just as easy as killing anyone else. If Leivinia herself were to be shot by a bullet with no magical protections in place, she would simply die on the spot despite wielding the power to blow away dozens of soldiers with a single movement.

If this basic weakness wasn't in play along with the ability to simply rewind time at will, then this Killer Queen had no weakness.

But thinking like that wouldn't help anyone.

"Given that Imagine Breaker didn't passively negate the effect, if we can't even kill him to stop this then it's impossible to ever actually attack him. After all, he too will be aware of our coming. The maker of the loop will of course remember the loop," she started. There was no way to confirm it, but her guess seemed reasonable unless the 50/50 paradox worked against him. "Or, that may be the weakness of this ability. This Kira Yoshikage is no magic god, so I doubt this ability of his is absolute. In any case, given that we seemingly do not die in this loop, I propose simply destroying the areas ahead of time to either potentially stop the triggers or kill him outright before he can use his ability."

Hopefully that could actually stop him, contrary to Mason's suggestion of "rules."

@Ver @Donder172 @Alex Azure @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Yun Lee @Takumi @Lucky @Crow @York @Everybody

Phil Connors

Phil looked up for a brief second and had what could be best described as war flashbacks. As in the loop. Oh god, how many times had he hit on Rita? He was pretty sure it was astronomically high. That was the problem with loops, it was so easy to believe you could break them. He looked at Chise, straight. " And what if we don't break it this time?" He asked in a deadpan tone. It was so easy to believe that it would only take one time to fix a loop, but things were never that easy.

" About 4 to 5 years of looping, give or take fifty suicide attempts."

He turned to Max. " Nope, not at fucking at all."

Phil raised an eyebrow and composed himself, though visibly twitching. " Yeah, I'm going for some damn chocolate," he said, deciding that he was not about to have his face ripped open by Rohan again. [ COLOR=#4169e1] " Billy, would you like to join me?" [/COLOR] He asked.

@Crow @Takumi @Ver @Atomic Knight @Alex Azure

Rita Hanson

" Well, maybe we should get some chocolate for everyone this time... if you have the funds,"
she said, thinking of getting one of those big chocolate bags for the whole group?

@Ver

"Wait...Imagine Breaker? What's that?" Severa asked Leivinia. "It can negate whatever Kira did to us?"

"I wonder something..." Libra looked to Fiamma. "You weren't with either group, were you? What happened to you and anyone you were with?"

@Ver @Kaykay @Everyone​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back