Status
Not open for further replies.
Phil Connors and Rita Hanson

Phil looked over at the others, not yet noticing Rita. " There comes a second problem with Jiren betraying us. Our Com lines are compromised and we can't use them anymore. If we do, they are going to know every step we take and sadly we are going to have destroy them."

Rita was surprised when she heard Phil's voice. The memories of him killing himself in front of her rushed through her mind. "
Phil..... you're alive... last I knew, you-"

" Shot myself in the head and died." Phil didn't show a trace of emotion when he said that. It was such a removed event compared to what happened latter.

"
Are you-?"

Phil cut Rita off, knowing where this conversation was going. This moment had played over and over from the vision. He was hoping that joining ODMA would escape him from here, but that was enough. " No, I'm not. No, I'm not grateful to be alive. Yes, I have made enemies and done horrible things. No, I don't want to talk about them. Yes, sometimes I still think of killing myself. And yes, this is fucking creepy that I knew each of your questions. Blame the magical vision flower that shows you the future," he said.

Rita was stunned to silence, but deciding it was best to explain how they knew each other. "
I'm his assistant producer. He kind of killed himself in front of me, but I guess that was his inciting incident," she said, turning over to Wanda and paused. She looked vaguely familiar, but why? Goddamn her sometimes imperfect memory of those looping days.

@Josh @Atomic Knight @Ver @Everybody

"If that is Jiren's former pride and your current pride that you have bestowed upon me, it's only logical that I use it to help him alongside you before Othinus & her goonies take advantage of him," Ben looks at his hands, "thank you Toppo. I will continue to prove myself worthy of it."

"Don't worry about it, Toppo," Grandpa Max responds with a light laugh, "I may not be as tough as I used to be, but I'm tough enough to dodge his heavy blows. Wonder how he got that strong though.

Also, congrats Ben."

"Thanks, Grandpa, but we're pretty far from done."

Ben then turns to the argument Jolyne, Ermes & Toppo had, interrupting it.

ESgMD2x.jpg

"I think we should all be a bit more civil about this. If Toppo's blind to Jiren's inner workings, so are you and so am I," Ben adds, "I'm not saying that either of you are wrong or right. I'm saying that there's too many unanswered questions to solve - too many to just take what we see before ourselves at face value."

He switches to a tough smile.

ZZXKbXM.jpg

"But I think we can all agree on something here - let's kick Jiren's butt and show him that we're made of sterner stuff than Othinus & her goonies! We'll have to get through him before we get to them after all."

"Not the best of ways to put it in a situation like this, Ben, but I fully agree. I could tell that a part of Jiren's motivations lay in power, showing him strength will be a neccesity in your quest if you're opting to bring him back."

@Cromartous @Jeremi @Takumi @etcetcetc​

"...Why are we being pointed out?"
Ermes asked confused. "I don't know a thing about the guy but walrus stach over here," She pointed to Toppo. "Supposedly does so maybe he should have known if someone in his crew was going to betray us? Just sayin'."

"It's whatever,"
Jolyne added. "We're going to kick his ass if he's on Othinus side either way like Ben said. Maybe he'll cry when he realizes he picked the wrong fucking team."

@Cromartous @Jeremi @Takumi @CrunchyCHEEZIT @etcetcetc

"If that is Jiren's former pride and your current pride that you have bestowed upon me, it's only logical that I use it to help him alongside you before Othinus & her goonies take advantage of him," Ben looks at his hands, "thank you Toppo. I will continue to prove myself worthy of it."
"Don't worry, my boy. I'm sure you will. By the time the year is out, I am certain that the war will be over. Justice will prevail... it must"
"Don't worry about it, Toppo," Grandpa Max responds with a light laugh, "I may not be as tough as I used to be, but I'm tough enough to dodge his heavy blows. Wonder how he got that strong though.

Also, congrats Ben."

"Thanks, Grandpa, but we're pretty far from done."
"Good, good. It seems like old dogs like have more tricks than we know" Toppo swallowed hard, buried thoughts rising like beer head to the surface of his mind. "Jiren... had his methods. With him, every day was a fight. He barely slept. He barely slept. It was meditation, fighting, training repeat... he's reached strange places in the pursuit of power. He's not invincible... but for a time he was unnervingly close. I know only one defeat to his name... and it took place under very specific conditions. I can't defeat him. Belmond might have been able to defeat him once. But now? We'll need to take every advantage we can if we want to stand a chance"
"I think we should all be a bit more civil about this. If Toppo's blind to Jiren's inner workings, so are you and so am I," Ben adds, "I'm not saying that either of you are wrong or right. I'm saying that there's too many unanswered questions to solve - too many to just take what we see before ourselves at face value."

He switches to a tough smile.

ZZXKbXM.jpg

"But I think we can all agree on something here - let's kick Jiren's butt and show him that we're made of sterner stuff than Othinus & her goonies! We'll have to get through him before we get to them after all."

"Not the best of ways to put it in a situation like this, Ben, but I fully agree. I could tell that a part of Jiren's motivations lay in power, showing him strength will be a neccesity in your quest if you're opting to bring him back."

@Cromartous @Jeremi @Takumi @etcetcetc
Severa piped up as Jiren became the topic of conversation. "Well, Jiren was spewing nonsense about how Pucci was gonna allow us to make the perfect world or whatever...he fell for that dumb priest's preaching hook, line, and sinker! Seriously, there are so many holes in that logic."

"Flawed motives or no, their numbers have grown, which is the exact opposite of what we've needed," Libra said. "We must all cast aside their temptations, and seek out what is truly right. Losing any more of our ranks to Othinus could very well cost us this mission."

@Everybodylol​

"...Why are we being pointed out?" Ermes asked confused. "I don't know a thing about the guy but walrus stach over here," She pointed to Toppo. "Supposedly does so maybe he should have known if someone in his crew was going to betray us? Just sayin'."

"It's whatever,"
Jolyne added. "We're going to kick his ass if he's on Othinus side either way like Ben said. Maybe he'll cry when he realizes he picked the wrong fucking team."

"What... What is a Walrus?" Toppo looked quizzically around the room, hoping that someone's expression would betray the meaning of the word. "Is it... an insult? Or... an adjective? I am.. quite confused, child...But... If you wish for me to take responsibility for his betrayal, I shall. It was my blindspot that gave him this opportunity. If there is someone to speak ill of, it is me, not Jiren. And soon... he will fall, and maybe then you will find it in you to forgive me"

As DIO had fled and the mysterious Othinus made herself known, the group upstairs had split into a party chasing after her and a party going to help their allies downstairs. Mason hesitated on choosing a path. As a result, his path was chosen for him, as Othinus was already running away. Lagging quite a ways behind, he eventually reached the area downstairs.

He arrived to chaos. Jiren was fighting with the others, and there was an odd man dressed in the garb of a priest wielding a Stand. In a corner of the room, Macy stood with her mace drawn. However, her body was almost completely still with only her eyes darting back and forth between the two enemies on sight. There was no sweat on her brow or shakiness in her hand, but had her body been capable of doing so she would have. Mason rushed to her side. He touched her shoulder and she lowered her weapon to her side. She spoke softly, with shakiness present in her voice.

"I can't do it. He was our friend, I can't hurt him. There's so much noise in everyone's hearts. I can't focus! I can't, I can't, I can't..."

"Macy, keep calm. Take a deep breath. Are you okay? Are you hurt?"

"I'm not, but others are going to be hurt because I can't do anything to help."

"Of course you can help. Heal people's wounds, protect them with barriers. You don't need to fight."

"How do you do it? How do you keep calm when everyone's hearts are screaming around you?"

"I... I don't know. I can't hear them..."

As the two conversed, the odd priest had vanished as well. The rest of the group had surged upstairs to encounter Othinus, but the twins remained behind in the area below. Macy fell to her knees, artificial tears welling up to wash out her eyes.

"The noise is finally gone. It hasn't been this bad before. I wasn't ready and I ended up being useless."

Mason bent down to match his sister in height. "You weren't useless. Sometimes you just don't get to do much of anything. These bad guys were pretty strong. I barely got a few shots in. Next time, though, I'll be rewdy for them. You will be too. We can take this bad experience and learn from it."

"All I've learned is that I'm useless in combat."

"No, you've learned a weakness. Now we learn how to guard it, and guard others' weaknesses with your strength. Everyone has their purpose, and it's by working together we become a stronger unit there are other people who can give you strength."

"So... Next time we're in a bad situation... I just need to find a stromg heart to listen to and block out the rest. It may take some time to figure out how."

"We don't exactly have a lot of that. We can learn as we go. Trial by fire. That's how I learned to use my powers, and i didn't turn out too fucked up."

Macy smiled and wiped the tears from her eyes. "Bro, I love you, but you're a hot mess."

"Ouch. An insult from the cinnamon roll stings."

"Oh, no, I didn't mean to hurt your feelings! I'm sorry."

Mason laughed and replied, "You're fine. I'm an adult, I can handle a little criticism. You don't need to worry about hurting everyone's feelings."

"But I can feel their pain."

"Yeah, and pain doesn't really go away. People are going to be hurt regardless of what you do. You'll have to deal with it. It's part of being human."

"Not everyone with us is human."

"You know what I mean, Mace."

"I think I do," Macy said, rising to her feet and helping Mason to do the same, "Let's get back to the group."

By the time the Moretti's had made their way upstairs, Othinus was already long gone. With nothing left but to talk among each other, they did just that.
"Don't worry, my boy. I'm sure you will. By the time the year is out, I am certain that the war will be over. Justice will prevail... it must"

"Good, good. It seems like old dogs like have more tricks than we know" Toppo swallowed hard, buried thoughts rising like beer head to the surface of his mind. "Jiren... had his methods. With him, every day was a fight. He barely slept. He barely slept. It was meditation, fighting, training repeat... he's reached strange places in the pursuit of power. He's not invincible... but for a time he was unnervingly close. I know only one defeat to his name... and it took place under very specific conditions. I can't defeat him. Belmond might have been able to defeat him once. But now? We'll need to take every advantage we can if we want to stand a chance"

"What... What is a Walrus?" Toppo looked quizzically around the room, hoping that someone's expression would betray the meaning of the word. "Is it... an insult? Or... an adjective? I am.. quite confused, child...But... If you wish for me to take responsibility for his betrayal, I shall. It was my blindspot that gave him this opportunity. If there is someone to speak ill of, it is me, not Jiren. And soon... he will fall, and maybe then you will find it in you to forgive me"

"I don't think you need to be so hard on yourself, Toppo. You gave him trust. That's not something to be taken lightly. It's his fault he betrayed us, but I understand. Dark powers are very appealing. It's a cheap way to gain strength. It'll come back to bite him in the end."

Severa piped up as Jiren became the topic of conversation. "Well, Jiren was spewing nonsense about how Pucci was gonna allow us to make the perfect world or whatever...he fell for that dumb priest's preaching hook, line, and sinker! Seriously, there are so many holes in that logic."

"Flawed motives or no, their numbers have grown, which is the exact opposite of what we've needed," Libra said. "We must all cast aside their temptations, and seek out what is truly right. Losing any more of our ranks to Othinus could very well cost us this mission."

@Everybodylol​

"I think if anybody else were to sway to Othinus, they would have done so by now, as Jiren had. From what I can tell, there's a strong conviction in our hearts to do what's right. Well, most of us at least. But I don't think we have to worry about losing anybody else."

@Yun Lee @Everybody​

Continued from here.

Chapter Two
"He Just Wants a Quiet World"

As the group begins their operation to track down the whereabouts of Othinus, Fiamma of the RIght transports everyone to a mysterious, run-down mansion, one that Jotaro distinctly recognizes as the one in which he'd fatefully encountered DIO many years before. From there, the group decides to split up between two areas, upstairs and downstairs, both of which exuding mysterious power.

Those who had went upstairs, including Fiamma of the Right, encountered DIO himself. After a brief exchange with him and his intentions on attaining power, he single-handedly fights the group and manages to hold his own, though Fiamma of the Right hypothesizes that DIO might be holding back if no one in the group had been killed yet. Just as the group might have come close to defeating DIO, the fight is abruptly cut short by the appearance of Othinus herself, who signals to DIO that his job is done for now, prompting the vampire to make a hasty escape before anyone could follow. From there, Othinus taunts the group, giving them a choice of either chasing her or investigating downstairs for a supposed traitor in their midst.

Those who had went downstairs, including Ollerus and Touma Kamijou, encountered Pucci themselves. After a debate on the morality of Pucci's actions and a look into his plan to achieve Heaven, he initially fights the rest of the group, before Jiren defects to Pucci's side, enticed by the idea of the Heaven he wishes to achieve, just in time for some from upstairs to try to take him and Pucci down. However, the priest makes a sudden escape along with Jiren, and everyone is prompted by Kyoko to head back to where they came, where Othiuns supposedly is.

Othinus identifies Giorno as the holder of the Arrow, and herself makes a retreat, goading the group into following her if they dared, with Fiamma of the Right wondering what their play was, but nevertheless following suit.

Minutes passed by uncomfortably as Fiamma of the Right looked for where Othinus or anyone for that matter might have gone. With all three of the villains having left this place, the strong presence that was felt when everyone had first arrived here had subsided, leaving only a cold emptiness, perhaps fitting for a place that had been abandoned for so long. And then after a while...

"I've found her!" Fiamma of the Right finally exclaimed with mild excitement, at least more than he'd ever displayed when talking with any of the other people, forming a portal in the air just as he did last time they needed to move. "Looks like she's gone dimension hopping, but we're not about to let another world stand in the way of us," he spoke with determination, the portal swirling into life, his right hand pulsating with crimson energy, almost as though there was small heart pumping inside it. But that would just be too strange to imagine, wouldn't it?

With that, he stepped in, followed by everyone else, and everything became black.

And just as abruptly, everything came back again.

Tick tick tick.

The clock hit exactly eight o'clock in the morning.

A bird flew by.

The wind hit its stride.

transition5.png

The next thing everyone knew, the new setting they all found themselves in was quite different. Instead of an old, musty mansion, the setting was a far more modern, suburban looking neighborhood.

The town looked so jarringly ordinary, it might have been easy to feel self-conscious and look out of place with how they all looked. The only thing that might have set it apart was that it was certainly a bit of a sleepy town from the looks of it, with little signs of people present, but maybe that was for the better, all things considered, especially a quiet, suburban take here. It didn't even seem like there were many cars around, save for those few that were parked on the side, cluing the more introspective ones on what exactly this place was like.

Looking around, Ollerus pursed his lips. "... This place looks familiar," he commented.

to-aru-majutsu-no-index-964458.jpg

"Didn't we pass by here while we were chasing after those guys a while ago? Before we even picked up Giorno," Touma commented, scratching the side of his head idly as he looked around with Ollerus.

"No, I'm getting a distinct feeling of deja vu as well, but... Perhaps it's nothing. After all, this isn't the time to be hung up over something like that," Fiamma of the Right shook his head, his brow furrowed in a wary manner.

"Do you read?" Kyoko's voice inquired from everyone's ear pieces, suddenly sounding a little more static than it was before, "For some reason, the signal to your positions is a little clouded, like someone's trying to jam it. Either that, or the area's just that primitive, but if it's the former... Have the Revanchist already managed to find our frequency?"

"Is that a rhetorical question? Because I have nothing notable to respond with."

"Whatever the case, as always, be on your guard. I'm not sure how strong the connection will last, so if this is a deliberate gesture... Considering the trap it seems like they wanted to lay for us, who knows what will happen? Over and out again."

And with that, it seemed like you were all on your own for the most part, at least for now.

As you stood where you were in the town, there didn't seem to be much strong indication of where to go, not like the mansion where there were at least clues or something to pick up from, but here, it all felt like a completely normal suburb. Crossing his arms behind his back, Ollerus took point in front of everyone and began speaking.

"Well... At least it's a cheerier place than that dreary old mansion, no? Though, do try your best to keep a low profile. Certainly, there are some of you that... ah, might do better with that in a place like this," he suggested.

"In any case, perhaps we should go on now. It doesn't seem like Fiamma of the Right and I can detect Othinus's signature anymore, so either she's concealing herself well or she's not here at all, both of which are likely," Ollerus went on, beginning to walk forward, a complete gambit, a relaxed smile on his face as ever, even if one could just as easily guess his confidence was shaken a little bit.

"Who knows? Perhaps we'll even be able to ask the locals."

Cast List
@Crow as Ben Tennyson and Max Tennyson (Ben 10)
@Atomic Knight as Billy Kaplan (Marvel Comics)
@Krieg as Captain Falcon (F-Zero)
@Takumi as Chise Hatori and Ruth (The Ancient Magus Bride)
@Minerva as Cordelia (Fire Emblem)
@Hood Rat as Diego Brando (JoJo's Bizarre Adventure)
@Gummi Bunnies as Dlanor A. Knox and Willard H. Wright (Umineko no Naku Koro Ni)
@Hida Tomonatsu as Gaius (Fire Emblem)
@CrunchyCHEEZIT as Giorno Giovanna and Jotaro Kujo (JoJo's Bizarre Adventure)
@Cromartous as Jiren and Toppo (Dragon Ball)
@Jeremi as Jolyne Cujoh and Ermes Costello (JoJo's Bizarre Adventure)
@Donder172 as Jordshan Limbdell and M1-4X (Star Wars)
@Kaykay as Leivinia Birdway (A Certain Magical Index)
@Yun Lee as Libra and Severa (Fire Emblem)
@dark as Marcus Wright and Kyle Reese (Terminator)
@Space_Candy as Markus and Simon (Detroit: Become Human)
@Alex Azure as Mason Moretti and Macy Moretti (OC)
@Lucky as Phil Connors and Rita Hanson (Groundhog Day)
@MelodyMeister as Russia (Hetalia)
@York as Schala Zeal (Chrono Trigger)
@Ver as Touma Kamijou (A Certain Magical Index)
@Josh as Wanda Maximoff (Marvel Comics)
@Hahli Nuva as Will Vandom (W.I.T.C.H.)​

Last edited:
Will shook the stars from her head as she picked herself up off of the street.

She wasn't used to this kind of dimension hopping travel, at least, not the kind she did herself. Funny, given the fact that she led a team of warriors designed to travel dimensions.Will chalked it up to being caught off guard. She had been on her way upstairs when the travel happened.

Why was the sky yellow? She saw everyone else either picking themselves up or looking around their new surroundings. Everything SEEMED normal, but yet...

"Someone want to tell me where we are? I'm not picking up any energy readings from this place."

@Everyone

Continued from here.

Chapter Two

As the group begins their operation to track down the whereabouts of Othinus, Fiamma of the RIght transports everyone to a mysterious, run-down mansion, one that Jotaro distinctly recognizes as the one in which he'd fatefully encountered DIO many years before. From there, the group decides to split up between two areas, upstairs and downstairs, both of which exuding mysterious power.

Those who had went upstairs, including Fiamma of the Right, encountered DIO himself. After a brief exchange with him and his intentions on attaining power, he single-handedly fights the group and manages to hold his own, though Fiamma of the Right hypothesizes that DIO might be holding back if no one in the group had been killed yet. Just as the group might have come close to defeating DIO, the fight is abruptly cut short by the appearance of Othinus herself, who signals to DIO that his job is done for now, prompting the vampire to make a hasty escape before anyone could follow. From there, Othinus taunts the group, giving them a choice of either chasing her or investigating downstairs for a supposed traitor in their midst.

Those who had went downstairs, including Ollerus and Touma Kamijou, encountered Pucci themselves. After a debate on the morality of Pucci's actions and a look into his plan to achieve Heaven, he initially fights the rest of the group, before Jiren defects to Pucci's side, enticed by the idea of the Heaven he wishes to achieve, just in time for some from upstairs to try to take him and Pucci down. However, the priest makes a sudden escape along with Jiren, and everyone is prompted by Kyoko to head back to where they came, where Othiuns supposedly is.

Othinus identifies Giorno as the holder of the Arrow, and herself makes a retreat, goading the group into following her if they dared, with Fiamma of the Right wondering what their play was, but nevertheless following suit.

Minutes passed by uncomfortably as Fiamma of the Right looked for where Othinus or anyone for that matter might have gone. With all three of the villains having left this place, the strong presence that was felt when everyone had first arrived here had subsided, leaving only a cold emptiness, perhaps fitting for a place that had been abandoned for so long. And then after a while...

"I've found her!" Fiamma of the Right finally exclaimed with mild excitement, at least more than he'd ever displayed when talking with any of the other people, forming a portal in the air just as he did last time they needed to move. "Looks like she's gone dimension hopping, but we're not about to let another world stand in the way of us," he spoke with determination, the portal swirling into life, his right hand pulsating with crimson energy, almost as though there was small heart pumping inside it. But that would just be too strange to imagine, wouldn't it?

With that, he stepped in, followed by everyone else, and everything became black.

Tick tick tick.

The clock hit exactly noon.

A bird flew by.

The wind hit its stride.

transition5.png

The next thing everyone knew, the new setting they all found themselves in was quite different. Instead of an old, musty mansion, the setting was a far more modern, suburban looking neighborhood.

The town looked so jarringly ordinary, it might have been easy to feel self-conscious and look out of place with how they all looked. The only thing that might have set it apart was that it was certainly a bit of a sleepy town from the looks of it, with little signs of people present, but maybe that was for the better, all things considered, especially a quiet, suburban take here. It didn't even seem like there were many cars around, save for those few that were parked on the side, cluing the more introspective ones on what exactly this place was like.

Looking around, Ollerus pursed his lips. "... This place looks familiar," he commented.

"Didn't we pass by here while we were chasing after those guys a while ago? Before we even picked up Giorno," Touma commented, scratching the side of his head idly as he looked around with Ollerus.

"No, I'm getting a distinct feeling of deja vu as well, but... Perhaps it's nothing. After all, this isn't the time to be hung up over something like that," Fiamma of the Right shook his head, his brow furrowed in a wary manner.

"Do you read?" Kyoko's voice inquired from everyone's ear pieces, suddenly sounding a little more static than it was before, "For some reason, the signal to your positions is a little clouded, like someone's trying to jam it. Either that, or the area's just that primitive, but if it's the former... Have the Revanchist already managed to find our frequency?"

"Is that a rhetorical question? Because I have nothing notable to respond with."

"Whatever the case, as always, be on your guard. I'm not sure how strong the connection will last, so if this is a deliberate gesture... Considering the trap it seems like they wanted to lay for us, who knows what will happen? Over and out again."

And with that, it seemed like you were all on your own for the most part, at least for now.

As you stood where you were in the town, there didn't seem to be much strong indication of where to go, not like the mansion where there were at least clues or something to pick up from, but here, it all felt like a completely normal suburb. Crossing his arms behind his back, Ollerus took point in front of everyone and began speaking.

"Well... At least it's a cheerier place than that dreary old mansion, no? Though, do try your best to keep a low profile. Certainly, there are some of you that... ah, might do better with that in a place like this," he suggested.

"In any case, perhaps we should go on now. It doesn't seem like Fiamma of the Right and I can detect Othinus's signature anymore, so either she's concealing herself well or she's not here at all, both of which are likely," Ollerus went on, beginning to walk forward, a complete gambit, a relaxed smile on his face as ever, even if one could just as easily guess his confidence was shaken a little bit.

Cast List
@Gummi Bunnies as Dlanor A. Knox and Willard H. Wright (Umineko no Naku Koro Ni)

Jolyne and Ermes looked around the area. Seemed to be a quaint suburub somewhere. "This place ain't too bad. Wonder where the witch and her bitch squad ran off here though. Seems like a normal place and everything."

Ben suddenly had an urge to contort his body and perform poses.

"What's wrong, kiddo?"

"I don't know, Grandpa, I think I'm adapting to the realm!"

"In any case, Ollerus has a point. Let's split up and look for clues before we consider jumping into anything relevant to our main mission."

With that, the two would prepare to look around the place, listening in on people to hear what they had to say about the place.

"Looks like a pretty friendly neighbourhood thus far," Ben says to whoever walked beside him, "if we're looking for eyewitnesses and gossip, what's the best place for that? Some sort of school? Students love their gossip and rumours, but hopefully we find something that isn't some dumb toilet ghost story."

@Ver @Jeremi @Hahli Nuva @Alex Azure @Cromartous @Kaykay @Takumi @etcetcetc​

As they arrived, Libra couldn't help but worry. These kinds of people in a small town...they needed to be wary of avoiding casualties if those three decided to try anything.

Before Libra left to explore, maybe someone around could offer better insight. Using his ear piece, he contacted the Coalition. "Hello, this is Libra again. Do you think you can find out where we are from there?"

Meanwhile, Severa was all set on where to go: the local shopping center! Even a little tiny place like this had one, right? Even at least a grocery store so she could buy some food...well, not HER, she was broke. But there were probably guys who would just LOVE to spend some money on a cutie like her...she hoped.

Though...that whole Cordelia thing kind of put her into a less cheery mood. Was there a Cordelia here? Why hadn't she spoken up? Ugh, forget it. At this point just window shopping would perk her right up.

@Ver

Continued from here.

Chapter Two

Tick tick tick.

A bird flew by.

The wind hit its stride.

transition5.png

Cast List

This place seemed...nice. Quiet, even. Chise looked to Ruth, who simply sighed and scratched his head. His question was never answered, but whatever.

"What's wrong, kiddo?"

"In any case, Ollerus has a point. Let's split up and look for clues before we consider jumping into anything relevant to our main mission."

With that, the two would prepare to look around the place, listening in on people to hear what they had to say about the place.

"Looks like a pretty friendly neighbourhood thus far," Ben says to whoever walked beside him, "if we're looking for eyewitnesses and gossip, what's the best place for that? Some sort of school? Students love their gossip and rumours, but hopefully we find something that isn't some dumb toilet ghost story."

The last time Chise jad went to a school, well, her last day was spent on a rooftop. Turning to look at Ben curiously, she couldn't help but ask.

tumblr_inline_p7gbj2U4qs1sjp02i_100.jpg

"Would gossip from students be helpful at all?" What would they even hope to hear? That some teen had saw a woman in a witch's hat? If Othinus was spotted by one of the locals, who was there to stop the Magic God from harming that civilian-or anyone from this world if she was here?

@Ver @Crow @Yun Lee @Everyone

Continued from here.

Chapter Two

Tick tick tick.

A bird flew by.

The wind hit its stride.

transition5.png

Cast List
Will shook the stars from her head as she picked herself up off of the street.

She wasn't used to this kind of dimension hopping travel, at least, not the kind she did herself. Funny, given the fact that she led a team of warriors designed to travel dimensions.Will chalked it up to being caught off guard. She had been on her way upstairs when the travel happened.

Why was the sky yellow? She saw everyone else either picking themselves up or looking around their new surroundings. Everything SEEMED normal, but yet...

"Someone want to tell me where we are? I'm not picking up any energy readings from this place."

@Everyone

"It looks like we're just in some sleepy little town. Not all universes harbor supernatural energy. In some worlds, there's just plain old people, nothing wrong with that."

"We're inside a new universe, no clue where to go, and no idea what kinda powers are waiting, if any. Kinda nostalgic for me."

"It's like we're back on our old missions. I think this is the perfect place for us. So, step number one is finding out where we are."

"So, time to find some locals?"

View attachment 3239
"Onward!" Macy cried. She started off walking down the street, with Mason in tow. A smile beamed on her face as she marched onward with no idea of where she was going.

"Mace, let's not stray to far from the group... Anybody wanna come with us and trust blind luck to find someone? It has worked out in the past for us."

"What's wrong, kiddo?"

As they arrived, Libra couldn't help but worry. These kinds of people in a small town...they needed to be wary of avoiding casualties if those three decided to try anything.

Before Libra left to explore, maybe someone around could offer better insight. Using his ear piece, he contacted the Coalition. "Hello, this is Libra again. Do you think you can find out where we are from there?"

Meanwhile, Severa was all set on where to go: the local shopping center! Even a little tiny place like this had one, right? Even at least a grocery store so she could buy some food...well, not HER, she was broke. But there were probably guys who would just LOVE to spend some money on a cutie like her...she hoped.

Though...that whole Cordelia thing kind of put her into a less cheery mood. Was there a Cordelia here? Why hadn't she spoken up? Ugh, forget it. At this point just window shopping would perk her right up.

@Ver

By chance, the twins had started down the same direction as Ben.

"A school would work. Maybe a shopping district or a cafe would work too. And if there are any tourist traps, we could always play the tourist and ask around about the place. Just don't spend any money."

"But I like souvenirs."

"Macy. Focus. Mission. You should be the one telling me to focus."

"..."

View attachment 3238
"Also, that would be my money you're spending, assuming it even works in this world."

@Ver @Crow @Takumi @Yun Lee @Hahli Nuva @Anyone @BenSquad​

"Actually, I didn't quite say that. If anything, it would probably be better to stick together, at least until we have a clearer way of knowing where--" Ollerus began saying to Ben, before being interrupted.

"Hey, where's she going?" Touma cut in as Severa suddenly took off. "Wait up!"

"What a pain..." Fiamma of the Right grunted, and the three of them (hopefully with the group in tow) following after her. Just for the trouble of some sort of store.

If there was any big supermarket or something like that at all in town, it certainly wasn't here. The most Severa would be able find was a small little convenience store. There wasn't much to say about it, at least from the outside. Before she'd be able to go in, Touma called after her.

to-aru-majutsu-no-index-964695.jpg

"Waaaait, wait, wait. Don't just go waltzing into a store like that! Especially with how you're dressed! People are gonna start wondering if Halloween's right around the corner!" Touma exclaimed in mild exasperation, "... Do you even have Halloween in your world? Whatever! You don't even have money to buy anything, do you?!"

@Yun Lee @Alex Azure @Crow @Hahli Nuva @Takumi @Everyone

Will walked over to the two kids and smiled a bit.

They looked like they needed adult supervision, running off like that. Then again, exploring more of this world may not be a bad idea. Ben suggested splitting up. There were enough of them that this wasa solid plan.

Will would have come up with it herself if she wasn't still groggy.

"You kids are way too young to be going off alone. I'm going with you. Just in case."

@Ver @Crow @Takumi @Yun Lee @Jeremi @Alex Azure

...oh my Gods, did NO ONE let her do ANYTHING?!?! Turning on her heel to face Touma, Severa put her hands on her hips. "And what, huh? No one's gonna notice us all walking around outside, too? What makes me going into a teeny tiny little store such a crime?! And what cheek to ask about someone's finances, anyway! Do you just go up to people and ask them how rich they are? Huh?"

Severa pouted after she finished chewing poor Touma out. "I just wanna window shop, okay? Plus, uh...maybe those three are hiding in the store! Y-Yeah! So by not letting me go investigate, you could be jeopardizing us all! And do you REALLY wanna risk that?"

@Ver

This place seemed...nice. Quiet, even. Chise looked to Ruth, who simply sighed and scratched his head. His question was never answered, but whatever.

The last time Chise jad went to a school, well, her last day was spent on a rooftop. Turning to look at Ben curiously, she couldn't help but ask.

tumblr_inline_p7gbj2U4qs1sjp02i_100.jpg

"Would gossip from students be helpful at all?" What would they even hope to hear? That some teen had saw a woman in a witch's hat? If Othinus was spotted by one of the locals, who was there to stop the Magic God from harming that civilian-or anyone from this world if she was here?

@Ver @Crow @Yun Lee @Everyone
"Actually, I didn't quite say that. If anything, it would probably be better to stick together, at least until we have a clearer way of knowing where--" Ollerus began saying to Ben, before being interrupted.

"Hey, where's she going?" Touma cut in as Severa suddenly took off. "Wait up!"

"What a pain..." Fiamma of the Right grunted, and the three of them (hopefully with the group in tow) following after her. Just for the trouble of some sort of store.

If there was any big supermarket or something like that at all in town, it certainly wasn't here. The most Severa would be able find was a small little convenience store. There wasn't much to say about it, at least from the outside. Before she'd be able to go in, Touma called after her.

to-aru-majutsu-no-index-964695.jpg

"Waaaait, wait, wait. Don't just go waltzing into a store like that! Especially with how you're dressed! People are gonna start wondering if Halloween's right around the corner!" Touma exclaimed in mild exasperation, "... Do you even have Halloween in your world? Whatever! You don't even have money to buy anything, do you?!"

@Yun Lee @Alex Azure @Crow @Hahli Nuva @Takumi @Everyone

"If we're lucky, we get talk about a ghost on campus, an underground magic cult, the usual, but yeah, students love to talk about hot, interesting topics during their break periods, even alien conspiracies, I just know we'll find something," Ben says to Chise, "but yeah, Mason has a point too. A shopping centre's bound to have a decent crowd to hear from."

"Hmmm... that's true, Ollerus, but our group's a tad too large. As said, we'll need to avoid standing out, and a group this big marching along might stand out too much."

MYWrv46.png

"Hey," Ben turns to Severa & Touma, "I've got a transformation that could give you some clothes to blend in, and something tells me you won't be the only one."

Libra, for starters. Possibly Toppo.

@Yun Lee @Alex Azure @Crow @Hahli Nuva @Takumi @Hahli Nuva @Everyone

"If we're lucky, we get talk about a ghost on campus, an underground magic cult, the usual, but yeah, students love to talk about hot, interesting topics during their break periods, even alien conspiracies, I just know we'll find something," Ben says to Chise, "but yeah, Mason has a point too. A shopping centre's bound to have a decent crowd to hear from."

"Hmmm... that's true, Ollerus, but our group's a tad too large. As said, we'll need to avoid standing out, and a group this big marching along might stand out too much."

MYWrv46.png

"Hey," Ben turns to Severa & Touma, "I've got a transformation that could give you some clothes to blend in, and something tells me you won't be the only one."

Libra, for starters. Possibly Toppo.

@Yun Lee @Alex Azure @Crow @Hahli Nuva @Takumi @Hahli Nuva @Everyone

"I see." Chise had to admit, Ben seemed to have a point. Being a social outcast that was unwanted, before meeting Elias and eventually Ruth however, had in a way made her the topic of at the least, mean comments by those her age and even adults for some time.

Shaking those thoughts from her mind, she perked at what Ben said about changing Severa's clothes. Ah right, he was from a different world but that reminded her....

"My...mentor, Elias, he uses spells calles Glamours to change his appearance if need be...unfortunately I haven't been taught much, or really anything on glamours." She muttered, wanting to help, but not sure how. Actually...

Taking off her green jacket, Chise held it out to Severa. "I-it Isn't much, but..." She could only offer this so far, but given Severa's armor with her outfit it probab2 wouldn't work.

@Ver @Yun Lee @Crow @Everyone

"Alright then, let's put on some gear, everyone!"

Ben smacked his watch down as he initiated his transformation.

1WEqwwp.png

"Astropod! Huh, never thought I'd use this guy for mundane things. Well, let's just say that the ability I mentioned came with the transformation."

Ben's new transformation swung his staff around, before aiming it at Chise.

"Ready for a demonstration?"

@Takumi

Continued from here.

Chapter Two

Tick tick tick.

A bird flew by.

The wind hit its stride.

transition5.png

Cast List
@Hahli Nuva as Will Vandom (W.I.T.C.H.)
"This town...!"

The flowing wind indeed hit its stride as it ran about the colorful streets of the town, rustling through the trees and whisking past Jotaro's coat before flowing up through the radio tower that stood erect in the town's bright horizon. A few faceless strangers shuffle their way across the sidewalks in the rhythm of life, betraying the true nature that lurks beneath the hustle and bustle of this bizarre town. The atmosphere of this town brought on a whole other kind of mental assault to the elder Joestar - it was more a fond nostalgia of the annoying, irresponsible, yet somehow reliable inhabitants of this town that he helped years ago. He and his old man didn't even do much to awaken a - as the old man himself put it - 'golden heart' in this town, all they did was give a little push. But regardless of what they did, it was clear to Jotaro where he was now and what he's doing next. . .

Jotaro Kujo was back in Morioh.

c77d33fbed7b3c5e2f5decfb44942072.png

"Good grief."

In an identical matter to how the man identified the previous location that Fiamma brought them to, Jotaro dug his hands into his pockets and spoke loudly enough for everyone who needed to listen would hear. "We're in Morioh-cho, Japan. If I had to guess the time...it may be a little before or after the summer of 1999."

"Morioh...?" Giorno looked up at the horizon. Indeed, this town had a whole other kind of atmosphere compared to DIO's mansion, but it wasn't the usual urban setting that the menacing boss of Passione had been accustomed to with Naples. It felt more sleepy, and calm. Too calm for mafia sensibilities. "Why would Othinus lead us off to a small town in Japan? It doesn't look very special."

"Because there may be an Arrow here."

tumblr_nr1w8n9d2Q1tc1kmmo7_250.png

"An...Arrow?!"
The shock in the blonde's eyes was crystal clear - he seemed more shocked than anyone else.

Jotaro calmly nodded. "Yeah...it's a long story, but as far as I know that Arrow might have been destroyed. Finding out if Othinus is able to find it and repair is our main goal." he finally asserted. It seemed as if he was much more confident and in-control in this place than in DIO's Mansion - taking up his old role as leader, to some.

"But first," Jotaro looked at Ollerus. "Ollerus, I've been around Morioh-cho before. I know some inhabitants here can help us, and I think I can find one that'll rally the rest." Jotaro asserted, looking back at Giorno. "Giorno, you want to come with?"

"If they'll help in securing that Arrow, of course. Jolyne, Ermes and my father can help as well," Giorno looked off to the two girls, who he knew were in an eternal state of 'itching for a fight', as well as his other-father who stood out like a sore thumb.

@Ver @Jeremi @Hood Rat @Everyone

"Alright then, let's put on some gear, everyone!"

Ben smacked his watch down as he initiated his transformation.

1WEqwwp.png

"Astropod! Huh, never thought I'd use this guy for mundane things. Well, let's just say that the ability I mentioned came with the transformation."

Ben's new transformation swung his staff around, before aiming it at Chise.

"Ready for a demonstration?"

@Takumi

tumblr_inline_p7gbjeQKGX1sjp02i_100.jpg

"Oh, um, sure?" Chise was a bit caught off guard. Ruth huffed, standing between Chise and Ben for a moment.

0cbf087b4ed96dcd3d7042ec053b7ef4e5265db5_hq.jpg

"Hey, watch how you swing that thing, will you." He grumbled, but Chise got him to back off with a pat on the arm as reassurance.

@Crow

"Relax, relax," Astropod says to Ruth, "Namekians like Astropod are careful as can be! Plus I tested this out on myself a couple dozen times before."

He then turns to the Jojos for a bit.

"Japan in the late 90s huh? Gives me a good idea."

Astropod, as the transformation was called, unleashed a ray of energy at Chise, the technique causing her clothes to be altered!

"CLOTHES BEAM!"

dd5d47717d562992367033a88d0347f7c27e875d_00.gif

Over her body was a new outfit set - a seirafukku-type uniform with a colour and style combination that just so happened to resemble that of the local school. Heck, it was pretty much an exact replica of the school uniforms there - a school that Ben has never even heard of before!

Not so spooky when you realise that you can't really tell one seirafukku from another. Probably a coinkydoink.

"Yeah, I am not an expert in 90s fashion, in or out of America. Best I can do are school uniforms, ahahaha," Astropod laughs, "I might need some reference to pull this off for everyone... so uh, Leather Jackets right? Skin-tight jeans?"

"Ben, try to think of me in one of my older outfits," Grandpa Max suggests, before being shot by a Clothes Beam himself, causing him to be dressed like an American Air Force pilot from the late 60s.

"I meant the other kind of old."

Another Clothes Beam came his way, replacing his Hawaiian shirt with a brown leather jacket.

"There we go."

"Who wants next?"

@Ver @Takumi @Jeremi @Hahli Nuva @Yun Lee @Alex Azure @Kaykay @etcetcetc​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back