Status
Not open for further replies.
Continued from here.

Chapter One
"DIO's World"

A mysterious individual named Ollerus approaches the Coalition, along with select representatives from the United Universes and ODMA, with a lead on the shadowy Revanchist organization, namely three of its members that he personally knows; the Magic God known as Othinus, and two certainly ambitious men named Dio Brando and Enrico Pucci, the former of whom seeks to complete an artifact called Gungnir, which Ollerus has one part of before loaning it to the Coalition, and the latter who seeks a specific version of the Arrow that only Giorno Giovanna, one of Ollerus's associates, has in his possession.

Accompanied by the likes of Giorno, Fiamma of the Right, and Touma Kamijou, among others recruited from their own and Giorno's own world, Fiamma of the Right holds a rough ability to track down Othinus's whereabouts, hoping to enlist the help of the multiversal organizations gathered at the emergency summit called in order to defeat Othinus.

While Fiamma of the Right begins using his power to search for Othinus's whereabouts, the representatives of the organizations are left to convene with each other, process the information, and arm themselves accordingly. During this period, it is settled that the Coalition will hold on to the Gungnir part given by Ollerus while Giorno holds on to the Arrow, believing this will split apart the enemy's attention should they catch wind of their activities.

"Everyone, I have an important announcement to make. Fiamma of the Right has finally pinpointed what he believes to the position of Othinus in the multiverse. Please report back to the Briefing Room immediately."

The booming voice of Kyoko Kirigiri in the intercom would get everyone's attention on Knowhere, wherever they might have been or whatever they were doing at that moment in time. It seemed that the mission was finally good to go, and there was no time to waste if they intended on carrying it out now.

As you all gather back into the Briefing Room, Fiamma of the Right takes the center stage this time instead of Ollerus, clearing his throat as he took his turn at speaking.

5f0638ba5d9b0f7318aabb98b57d1d21.png

"Well, then. I hope you've all prepared accordingly for this certain adventure. Failure to prove your worth for this venture may have... dire consequences, to say the least," the man in red said with a wry expression, which probably did little to ease any tension in the air. Still, he went on after a brief pause, raising his right hand to reveal a red glow.

"I shan't bore you with the details of how it works, but as Ollerus said before, I alone hold the power to track Othinus's whereabouts -- at least, based on the sheer power she exudes, and more than that, I am able to transport myself and all of you to her general vicinity. Of course, there's little telling for accuracy, considering I've tried to isolate every reading of great power within the multiverse, but I'm sure that we'll at least be on her trail once I create a portal to her position. Are you all ready?"

"They don't look very ready."

"A crying shame they're the best we've got then."

"Guys, come on."

kiri006.png

"With all that said, while you all act as the field team, Mr. Kunikida and I will be keeping in contact with you from here, monitoring your progress to make sure everything goes according to plan, but be prepared for anything. Use these to keep in contact with us, and these if you ever might need," Kyoko said, seeming to ignore the casual wisecracks from the magicians as she gestured briefly toward Doppo next to her, who began handing out ear pieces to everyone for easy communication to Knowhere once they were out in the field, before also giving out return panels as well.

"We don't know just what kind of force we're dealing with here, or what the rest of the Revanchist, let alone Othinus, might have planned or be capable of."

With an acknowledging nod to the lavender-haired young woman, Fiamma of the Right's hand began glowing more vibrantly crimson, before swiping his arm across, creating a decently sized portal in the air.

WHOOSH!

"Let us be on our way then, shall we? Follow me."

With that, Fiamma stepped into the portal, followed by Touma and Ollerus, beckoning everyone else to follow suit. As you would all do so, officially stepping into the darkness of uncertainty, you would all find yourselves in a completely different locale.

f8214bb293476c4e5c1386f916accf1e.png

Stepping out of the portal, which promptly disappeared as soon as everyone had stepped through, the new location they found themselves in was... perhaps unexpected to some. A stark shift from a futuristic space station at all may have been jarring, but to this place was certainly less than up to par. In fact, if there was a phrase to describe the place they were in, one could call it like an old, rotting mansion, with a large hole in the wall that let in the evening sunlight, obscured some by the clouds. Cobwebs and dust littered the place as though no one had stepped in this place for years, which wasn't helped by the old, musty smell of decay.

On one hand, it was perhaps not something one would expect someone who fancied herself a god to be around, and yet on the other, there certainly was an aura to this place that oozed pure evil to its core. Even with the imposing sunlight outside, there was an undeniable aura of malevolent intent through the air, like the spirits of long forgotten time were watching their every move. There was no doubt about that. This place was evil, and such evil was still here to this day.

Jotaro, if no one else, would have certainly been able to remember this place well.

"This was the closest I could hone in on Othinus's location. If she's not here, then surely something is. Something just as evil and powerful as she is. I can't even tell you which one to hope for," Fiamma spoke, looking around the place as though mildly impressed with the interior design of the mansion. Such a shame that something so intricately designed had to be reduced to this state.

Fsssssh.

"Report. Can you hear me?"

After a brief static sound in your ear pieces, Kyoko's voice could be heard coming from them, confirming that they were indeed in operating condition.

to-aru-majutsu-5no-index-964323.jpg

"Oh, that's loud," Touma commented with a furrowed brow, "Yeah, looks like this thing works alright."

"That's good to hear. As I said back at base, Doppo and I will be keeping an eye on your activities. We'll be here to guide you if we can help it, but we may have to maintain radio silence for the most part just in case the enemy might have something that can be able to trace this source," she communicated back.

"Understood. Hopefully, we'll be able to make do," Fiamma of the Right said, copying out with that, before pocketing his hands, looking around with a pursed lip.

"Now then. Seeing as how there's little telling how big this estate might be, it may be in our best interests to split up. After all, if you're all supposed to be the peak of the multiversal organizations' abilities, then splitting up won't be such a daunting task now, would it?" He asked, almost as though mildly mocking the group.

Indeed, there did seem to be two notable routes to go down for the group to split apart to.

One notable route was to take the upstairs route. There was a certain chill, a cold wind that ran around as anyone would even so much as look in that direction. A dark aura that seemed to be the cause of the entire mansion's eerie air. Something that one could almost describe as... menacing.

The other route one could take was downstairs. Certainly, while the other area had more menacing intent behind it, this route seemed more... mystical. One could say that the other area held a malicious air of pure evil intent, while this one held a bizarre, raw mien of pure power. Either way, you were likely bound to find something whichever you chose.

Pick your poison.

Cast List
@Crow as Ben Tennyson and Max Tennyson (Ben 10)
@Atomic Knight as Billy Kaplan (Marvel Comics)
@Krieg as Captain Falcon (F-Zero)
@Takumi as Chise Hatori and Ruth (The Ancient Magus Bride)
@Minerva as Cordelia (Fire Emblem)
@Hood Rat as Diego Brando (JoJo's Bizarre Adventure)
@Gummi Bunnies as Dlanor A. Knox and Willard H. Wright (Umineko no Naku Koro Ni)
@Hida Tomonatsu as Gaius (Fire Emblem)
@CrunchyCHEEZIT as Giorno Giovanna and Jotaro Kujo (JoJo's Bizarre Adventure)
@Cromartous as Jiren and Toppo (Dragon Ball)
@Jeremi as Jolyne Cujoh and Ermes Costello (JoJo's Bizarre Adventure)
@Donder172 as Jordshan Limbdell and M1-4X (Star Wars)
@Kaykay as Leivinia Birdway (A Certain Magical Index)
@Yun Lee as Libra and Severa (Fire Emblem)
@dark as Marcus Wright and Kyle Reese (Terminator)
@Space_Candy as Markus and Simon (Detroit: Become Human)
@Alex Azure as Mason Moretti and Macy Moretti (Convergence Series)
@Lucky as Phil Connors and Rita Hanson (Groundhog Day)
@MelodyMeister as Russia (Hetalia)
@York as Schala Zeal (Chrono Trigger)
@Ver as Touma Kamijou (A Certain Magical Index)
@Josh as Wanda Maximoff (Marvel Comics)
@Hahli Nuva as Will Vandom (W.I.T.C.H.)​

"Mason, something gives me a really bad feeling about how you're saying her last name," Ben whispers to Mason. He too, decides to disperse the argument, and to return everything to normal. He could feel mild tension.

VIHYF65.jpg

"Heeey girls," Ben addresses the three girls before him - Leivinia & the two Stand Users, "the food's pretty great, huh? This place has some pretty hearty beef lasagne. I can't help but notice that we haven't introduced ourselves to one another. I'm Ben, Ben Tennyson. What're your names?"

@Jeremi @Kaykay @Crow @Alex Azure @Cromartous @Lucky @FoodCourtBuffetTable
"Please don't insult my standards like that."

Leivinia didn't particularly react to Mason's scolding at first, simply taking another bite of her food as he went on and on.

"...Sorry, did you miss the part where they both just agreed to stick with us? We don't need to be friends. We only need to be allies. If we have the same goal and agree to both work towards it, it logically follows that we will fight side by side. But that aside," she raised a finger and pointed it at Mason. "It'd really be more convenient if you didn't treat me as a child. For my personal pride, if nothing else."

"Great is an exaggeration, but it is passable. I can't say I've yet tried that though," she wiped her mouth, having finished the food she'd gotten for now. "You can call me Leivinia Birdway."

@Jeremi @Crow @Alex Azure @Cromartous @Lucky @FoodCourtBuffetTable
"Good to meet you, Leivinia. I know this might sound hypocritical coming from a guy who's been kicking butt for seven years, and I know what you just said, but," Ben asks Leivinia as he inserts his a sausage into his mouth, "how'd someone your age come to hang around with all these Stand Users &... uh... powerful magicians and what I assume they called your boyfriend... I guess..."

@Jeremi @Crow @Alex Azure @Cromartous @Kaykay @Lucky @FoodCourtBuffetTable
Jolyne looked at Mason like he had stepped in dog shit. "First of all, it's Cujoh, get it right, second of all-" But Leivina spoke up first which garnered a supportive nod from Jolyne. "We're here and doing this. If some arguing is going to make you clutch your pearls then maybe this is the wrong place for you?"

Ermes was the first one to respond. "Ermes Costello, guess we got to get to know what our names are if we're supposed to work together."

"Jolyne Cujoh,"
She said emphasizing the difference of the pronunciation between her fathers last name and her own.

@Alex Azure @Kaykay @Crow @Cromartous @Lucky @FoodCourtBuffetTable
Russia was ‘smiling’ at Doppo, as if waiting for a reply, but when he didn’t, the Russian grew bored and looked around the armoury for anymore weapons he could take. Noticing a machine gun, Russia reached out to take it, until he realised he had nowhere to put it. Pockets? Filled. Scarf? Filled. Pants? Even that was filled.

So unfortunately, he couldn’t get his machine gun. Oh well! He’ll come back with more space later. But now, it was getting stuffy in here, and he was getting hungry. He hated the feeling of being hungry, it reminded him of poorer times. Patting his stomach, he left without another word.

Where would there be food? Russia wondered. Well he heard something about buffets and...
Bingo.

Checking through all the rooms and crannies, Russia tried to look around for the food buffet table. And found an area he saw others go to before he left for the armoury. With no sense of not interrupting people, he poked his head out.
“Ah, this is’h ‘zthe food buffet place, right?”
Well, regardless, he was already walking in and looking to take some food anyways.
@Alex Azure @Jeremi @Kaykay @Crow @Cromartous @Lucky @FoodCourtBuffetTable​
"OMDA Agent" Jiren pulled back the edges of his cloak to reveal the crest of his new organization burned into his suit, a beacon of light against the faded blacks and greys of his once red suit. The jumpsuit that had once inspired such hope and filled him with such pride was now a symbol of disgrace and a reminder of his failure... And weakness."What we were before that is irrelevant"

In contrast, Toppo's new uniform remained fresh and pressed, with its owner taking extra care of its lining ever since 'the incident' that had wedged his team apart. From then on, he had followed a simple creed; clothes in disrepair were a sign of a disappeared mind, and, as an extension of his pride, it only seemed fit to keep it in the highest state of repair. He wouldn't deface it with alien crests or petty labels; the suit of a Pride Warrior was designed to be worn with pride in mind, and any other appropriations would be nothing short of criminal. "What Jiren means to say is that we are-" He closed his throat, cutting off his mistake as quickly as he had made it "We were Pride Warriors. I suppose you could call us... Well, perhaps you could have called us Super-Heroes. Or maybe mercenaries, if you didn't think kindly of us. But regardless, we fought for what we believed to be right, good and true" A short chuckle echoed from behind his lips, which had slowly stretched to form a small smile, hidden beneath his facial hair. "In a word, we fought for JUSTICE! And how we crushed the evils of our world! We fought for freedom..." Another laugh. He was at home in his suit again. "And I like to think..." His eyes met with Jiren's, who simply rolled his into the sky. "I like to think we still do..."
Jiren%2B63.gif

"And what of you, Mr... 'Hero of Lots of Stuff'... Does that jacket of yours hold any meaning?"

"It appears to be quite pristine, my boy. A gift more than a uniform, perhaps?"

images

"Beef... Lasagne?"
Toppo breathed. "Is it some... Earth cuisine?"

images

"Enough" Jiren snapped, closing his eyes around the girls. He had signed on to the mission in the hopes he could help bring order to the multiverse, not to settle debates between.. youths. A child in war zones... A disgrace. Yet Jiren knew they were on the frontline for a reason, and that was the one factor that had earned them his respect. They had both earned his honesty and his bluntness, and thus they would receive his thoughts without censorship or sugar coating. "Quit squabbling. Save your breath. One of the coming days could be your last. It will be if you don't grow up fast. Can your anger. You might need it when we're being shot at by a bunch of angry Gods..."

@Jeremi @Alex Azure @Crow @FoodCourtBuffetTable​
"I already said I wouldn't like my standards insulted like that didn't I?" Leivinia asked with a somewhat irritated tone, crossing her arms and legs. She found it slightly obnoxious that he acknowledged her request and ignored it anyway, but moved on. "In any case, it's my subordinates that hang around me, not the other way around. It seems you're at least aware magic exists, so can I assume you'd know being the leader of a magic cabal might naturally lead to such a position?"

None of said subordinates appeared to be around anywhere, though.

As Russia dropped by, the magic cabal boss simply gave a condescending look as she gestured towards the various plates the others had.

She didn't feel like repeating what she'd said to Mason to Jiren, and so simply let him speak his piece without any real response.

@Jeremi @Alex Azure @Crow @Cromartous @Lucky @MelodyMeister @Food​

View attachment 3221
"My apologies to both of you. Leivinia, I'm sorry for treating such a powerful magic user like yourself as a child. Jolyne, I'm sorry for messing up your name. I think I'll just stick to first names for you and Ermes, if that's alright."

As for the newcomers to the food table, Mason did his best to welcome them. "Yes, there's plenty of Earth original food. Lasagna is layers of meat, cheese, and pasta. I'd say it's pretty good. Go ahead and try it, Toppo. Jiren, maybe you need something sweet to eat. Your attitude is looking a bit sour. So is everyone's."

Next he spoke to the man that spoke with a Russian accent. "I think I know you. You're with the United Universes. Ivan... something or other. Feel free to take some food, there is plenty."
"Jail," both women replied in unison.

"Holy shit..."
Jolyne replied mouth agape in amazement at Jiren. "It's one of those fucking things from that one FBI show! The grays! It's an alien, Ermes! Hey Mister Alien, you're not going to abduct us are you?"

"Whoa, shit! Don't probe us or anything!"
Ermes had a double take before she leaned closer to Jolyne totally ignoring anything that Jiren had said. "Psst! Jolyne! Aren't aliens supposed to be tiny and like naked? This guy's jacked!"

Jolyne had no answer to her friend and just shrugged her shoulders. "Maybe he works out? I dunno, I'm not an alien expert!" She calmed down a bit given Jiren another look over before replying back to Ermes. "Guess we got to expect more shit like this in a dimensional gathering or whatever."

"Still though..." Ermes replied covering with her palm as she pointed with her free hand at Jiren and replied in a hush tone. "It's a gray!"

@Cromartous @Alex Azure @Crow @FoodCourtBuffetTable
"Not the most bizarre thing I've seen. . ." a voice entered the conversation, denoting the appearance of Giorno Giovanna. The mafioso wore an affable smile on his face, crossing his arms and standing over the rest of the buffet's patrons. "Ciao, everyone. I certainly hope the food in this place is decent. I'd assume it's better than prison food," Giorno spoke casually to Jolyne and Ermes, indirectly confirming their blunt response to Ben.

@Cromartous @Alex Azure @Crow @Jeremi @FoodCourtBuffetTable

"He has a point. We're standing on a military base in the middle of Knowhere, outer space, in another universe. If there's any place to find aliens, it's here. Heck, I've seen Ben turn into at least four different aliens. He probably has another dozen up his sleeve. A bit of a wild card."
Phil Connors

Phil was happy that Mason was distracted and he rolled his sleeve back up as he took some food and chewed on it nervously. He took a deep breath and turned to Mason, hoping that he could think of a conversation topic. He decided now would be a good time to disappear and try to find someone (outside of Kyoko and Makoto to talk too) Where could eh find someone like this? He decided to swallow his pride and look for..... but the more he thought about, the more he realized that it might be good to stay here. What if there was someone here who he had done something worse too? Someone who he had essentially killed. " It must be nice to have a sister and a brother," he replied, a slight tone of sadness in his voice. Though he rarely mentioned it, he did have a sister, but he hadn't talked to her much or his mom. Fallouts were very much a thing he was used to having since he caused them.

@Jeremi @Cromartous @Alex Azure @Crow @FoodCourtBuffetTable

View attachment 3222
"Well, the last time I've seen my brother is the last time you've seen him. My sister, though, should be in the armory if you want to meet her. Though, any funny business with her and the end of the world will be the least of your worries."
Jolyne gave Giorno a friendly wave. "Yo, Giorno. I thought the food was going to be ass, because military food and all but this is pretty decent."

Ermes slapped her belly, seemingly done eaten. "Yeah I'm stuffed! Been a long while since I've felt like this after some food!"

"Why you ask? Come to eat or just shoot the shit?" Then she gave him a menacing glare. "Dad didn't send you check up on me did he?"

@Cromartous @Alex Azure @Crow @CrunchyCHEEZIT @FoodCourtBuffetTable

View attachment 3222
"I guess your father is a bit of the annoyingly overbearing type? I know what that is like."
"O... K... you guys must enjoy your new organization a lot."

Ben seemed to be silenced for a while when the girls just mentioned that they were in jail.

qVSiSmx.jpg

"I'm sorry, still picking up names," Ben sheepishly laughs as he converses with Leivinia, "a Magic Cabal? Can't say I've heard of that concept before. Are they like cul- clubs? Yeah, I meant to say clubs."

It was pretty obvious he wasn't.

"Earth cuisine? You mean there's alien cuisine here?" Ben asks Toppo. "Just try the food here, Toppo, great stuff. Sausages, Beef Lasagne. No smoothies, but the fruit punch here's great too!"

As Jiren asks, he replies, "it's more of an outfit than a significant uniform. Granted, I do change it - three iterations, maybe more. I always say that it's the person that makes the hero, not the gadget, or the outfit, for that matter. I like to show heroism through action.

I like the sound of these 'Pride Trooper' guys. How many of you guys are there?"

He turns to the girls again.

"You guys are Stand Users and you're surprised by the concept of living, breathing aliens? Remind me to not transform in front of you."

He would forget his own advice very soon.

Ben sees Giorno.

"Hey, Giorno."

@Cromartous @Alex Azure @Crow @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Kaykay @Jeremi @MelodyMeister @Lucky @FoodCourtBuffetTable

"Is he the type to cause trouble?" Max asks as he walks with them to the Buffet Area, where he saw...

"Hey, Ben, sorry if I'm interrupting anything."

"Hey, Grandpa, meet my new friii-" Ben's eyes shifted from Mason to the likes of Leivinia, Jolyne & the like. "Acquaintances."

JtuCMYc.png

"Good to meet you all, call me Max. I see you've got some variety. Anyways, Ben, I've got you some equipment. I decided to keep it small and compact."

"You know I don't need them."

"You know, you don't bring your hoverboard around anymore," Max says as he hands a circular disk to him. "Some days you want to pick a flier, other days you might want to use this. Also everything else. Elemental Magic Blasters & Physical Blasters, designed to reduce recoil. And a retractable pole."

Max winked to Ben, "the guys said we could do whatever we wanted with them."

"Ooooh," Ben replies as he activates his Omnitrix and smacks it down. In a flash of green light, a small little being, remniscent of gremlins of folklore, stood where he once stood.

R8eekhU.jpg

"Jury Rigg! Ahahahaha!" the little gremlin laughs as his grubby hands played with the newly-recieved weapons. "Break break break! Break break! Fix fix fix! Fix fix fix fix! Ahahahahaha!"

After he was done, the weapons seemed to look the same. Just what was done to them?

"I'm gonna looove these improvements! Ahahaha!"

@York @Takumi @OthersHeadingToBuffet​

"Okay, now maybe there's only eleven I haven't seen. Ben, what the hell does this one do?"

@Jeremi @Cromartous @Crow @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Lucky @Food

tumblr_o5fidw_JYY91vqdgsxo1_500.gif

"Agh, let's see..." As people came to Doppo with their own little inquiries, he could only take a breath and scratch the back of his head, collecting himself and thinking through what to say to each of them. His first target was Russia.

He did not want to talk to Russia any further.

Now there was Schala.

"There's not quite a lot of time for dedicated training or anything like that. You'll just have to make do with what you have and what you can do. Your entire career history with the Coalition has been leading up to this, after all, and perhaps even before..." He said to the blue-haired girl.

"... No pressure."

As for Macy, he furrowed his brow at her request for a non-lethal weapon. The ponytailed man didn't fancy himself a cool killer or anything like that, but well... If people wanted to stick to their principles at a time like this, he could only hope it wouldn't come back to bite them in the ass when judgment comes.

Gesturing toward the selection again (his arm was starting to get tired), he produced his response to Macy. "Use our weapons as you'd like. They can be as dangerous or not as you'd like. You don't have to ask me for anything, it's not a shop. You're free to look through and grab whatever interests you."

@Alex Azure @York @Crow @MelodyMeister @Armory

Macy nodded her head and took another look through the supply of weapons available. She picked up a weapon that had a handle attached to a ball of spikes. She thought the spikes didn't seem too dangerous, and they weren't the sharpest points in the room. She giggled quitely to herself at what she knew the weapon was called: a mace. She put the mace into her purse, somehow getting it to fit inside. She was about to leave the armory satisfied when another item caught her eye. It was a metal rod that looked like some sort of magic wand. It clearly wasn't meant for slicing or bludgeoning, but Macy could feel it being charged with magical electricity. She quietly stuffed the Thunder Rod into her purse well.

@Ver @Armory

#Pre-update post​

Continued from here.

Chapter One
"DIO's World"

A mysterious individual named Ollerus approaches the Coalition, along with select representatives from the United Universes and ODMA, with a lead on the shadowy Revanchist organization, namely three of its members that he personally knows; the Magic God known as Othinus, and two certainly ambitious men named Dio Brando and Enrico Pucci, the former of whom seeks to complete an artifact called Gungnir, which Ollerus has one part of before loaning it to the Coalition, and the latter who seeks a specific version of the Arrow that only Giorno Giovanna, one of Ollerus's associates, has in his possession.

Accompanied by the likes of Giorno, Fiamma of the Right, and Touma Kamijou, among others recruited from their own and Giorno's own world, Fiamma of the Right holds a rough ability to track down Othinus's whereabouts, hoping to enlist the help of the multiversal organizations gathered at the emergency summit called in order to defeat Othinus.

While Fiamma of the Right begins using his power to search for Othinus's whereabouts, the representatives of the organizations are left to convene with each other, process the information, and arm themselves accordingly. During this period, it is settled that the Coalition will hold on to the Gungnir part given by Ollerus while Giorno holds on to the Arrow, believing this will split apart the enemy's attention should they catch wind of their activities.

"Everyone, I have an important announcement to make. Fiamma of the Right has finally pinpointed what he believes to the position of Othinus in the multiverse. Please report back to the Briefing Room immediately."

The booming voice of Kyoko Kirigiri in the intercom would get everyone's attention on Knowhere, wherever they might have been or whatever they were doing at that moment in time. It seemed that the mission was finally good to go, and there was no time to waste if they intended on carrying it out now.

As you all gather back into the Briefing Room, Fiamma of the Right takes the center stage this time instead of Ollerus, clearing his throat as he took his turn at speaking.

"Well, then. I hope you've all prepared accordingly for this certain adventure. Failure to prove your worth for this venture may have... dire consequences, to say the least," the man in red said with a wry expression, which probably did little to ease any tension in the air. Still, he went on after a brief pause, raising his right hand to reveal a red glow.

"I shan't bore you with the details of how it works, but as Ollerus said before, I alone hold the power to track Othinus's whereabouts -- at least, based on the sheer power she exudes, and more than that, I am able to transport myself and all of you to her general vicinity. Of course, there's little telling for accuracy, considering I've tried to isolate every reading of great power within the multiverse, but I'm sure that we'll at least be on her trail once I create a portal to her position. Are you all ready?"

"Guys, come on."

kiri006.png

"With all that said, while you all act as the field team, Mr. Kunikida and I will be keeping in contact with you from here, monitoring your progress to make sure everything goes according to plan, but be prepared for anything. Use these to keep in contact with us, and these if you ever might need," Kyoko said, seeming to ignore the casual wisecracks from the magicians as she gestured briefly toward Doppo next to her, who began handing out ear pieces to everyone for easy communication to Knowhere once they were out in the field, before also giving out return panels as well.

"We don't know just what kind of force we're dealing with here, or what the rest of the Revanchist, let alone Othinus, might have planned or be capable of."

With an acknowledging nod to the lavender-haired young woman, Fiamma of the Right's hand began glowing more vibrantly crimson, before swiping his arm across, creating a decently sized portal in the air.

WHOOSH!

With that, Fiamma stepped into the portal, followed by Touma and Ollerus, beckoning everyone else to follow suit. As you would all do so, officially stepping into the darkness of uncertainty, you would all find yourselves in a completely different locale.

Stepping out of the portal, which promptly disappeared as soon as everyone had stepped through, the new location they found themselves in was... perhaps unexpected to some. A stark shift from a futuristic space station at all may have been jarring, but to this place was certainly less than up to par. In fact, if there was a phrase to describe the place they were in, one could call it like an old, rotting mansion, with a large hole in the wall that let in the evening sunlight, obscured some by the clouds. Cobwebs and dust littered the place as though no one had stepped in this place for years, which wasn't helped by the old, musty smell of decay.

On one hand, it was perhaps not something one would expect someone who fancied herself a god to be around, and yet on the other, there certainly was an aura to this place that oozed pure evil to its core. Even with the imposing sunlight outside, there was an undeniable aura of malevolent intent through the air, like the spirits of long forgotten time were watching their every move. There was no doubt about that. This place was evil, and such evil was still here to this day.

Jotaro, if no one else, would have certainly been able to remember this place well.

"This was the closest I could hone in on Othinus's location. If she's not here, then surely something is. Something just as evil and powerful as she is. I can't even tell you which one to hope for," Fiamma spoke, looking around the place as though mildly impressed with the interior design of the mansion. Such a shame that something so intricately designed had to be reduced to this state.

Fsssssh.

After a brief static sound in your ear pieces, Kyoko's voice could be heard coming from them, confirming that they were indeed in operating condition.

"Oh, that's loud," Touma commented with a furrowed brow, "Yeah, looks like this thing works alright."

"That's good to hear. As I said back at base, Doppo and I will be keeping an eye on your activities. We'll be here to guide you if we can help it, but we may have to maintain radio silence for the most part just in case the enemy might have something that can be able to trace this source," she communicated back.

"Understood. Hopefully, we'll be able to make do," Fiamma of the Right said, copying out with that, before pocketing his hands, looking around with a pursed lip.

"Now then. Seeing as how there's little telling how big this estate might be, it may be in our best interests to split up. After all, if you're all supposed to be the peak of the multiversal organizations' abilities, then splitting up won't be such a daunting task now, would it?" He asked, almost as though mildly mocking the group.

Indeed, there did seem to be two notable routes to go down for the group to split apart to.

One notable route was to take the upstairs route. There was a certain chill, a cold wind that ran around as anyone would even so much as look in that direction. A dark aura that seemed to be the cause of the entire mansion's eerie air. Something that one could almost describe as... menacing.

The other route one could take was downstairs. Certainly, while the other area had more menacing intent behind it, this route seemed more... mystical. One could say that the other area held a malicious air of pure evil intent, while this one held a bizarre, raw mien of pure power. Either way, you were likely bound to find something whichever you chose.

Pick your poison.

Cast List
@Gummi Bunnies as Dlanor A. Knox and Willard H. Wright (Umineko no Naku Koro Ni)

As the announcement came the girls tucked away their trays and started to walk towards the meeting area. "We'll catch up later, Giorno. Nice seein' ya, Max!"

As the briefing went on both girls listened halfheartedly to what was being said. Not like there was much to figure out. Red haired guy points and they shoot. Simple.

Arriving at the run down mansion Jolyne's eyes were transfixed on the stairs leading up. That killing intent was..overwhelming. A sweat droplet fell from her brow as she gulped. Even so her path was set. "Giorno..." She asked turning towards the blond haired boy having the biggest fake smile on her face. "Wanna tag with us...upstairs? Seems like it could be really scary!"

"Up there?!"
Ermes asked shocked. "It seems scary as fuck! You sure we should head there? Sigh...fine." She seemed to get some of her confidence back. "I'll follow your lead, Jolyne."

@Ver @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Upstairs

Continued from here.

Chapter One
"DIO's World"

"Guys, come on."

kiri006.png

WHOOSH!

Fsssssh.

Pick your poison.

Cast List
"Well, this is a cheery spot."

Gaius softly spoke as he took in the two possible routes they could take through this ruined locale. Top one definitely seemed the more dangerous one and would require more scouting to be ready for... but should he go for the lower path and figure out what was going on there so the others didn't waste time if it was nothing? With a hum, the thief looked to his old religious pal with a curious look, "Well, Padre, what do you think? Top or bottom?"

@Yun Lee @Ver

Jolyne and Ermes once again looked at each other before responding to Ben. "No."

"We're gone just as soon as we wrap this up."

"It's a social call thing, you know how it is."

The other part about the aliens made Jolyne kind of annoyed. "The kid sound kind of condescending to you Ermes?"

"Kind of does yeah,"
Ermes nodded.

Jolyne pointed a finger towards Ben. "Not all of us are up to date with all of this bs, and second of all how the fuck do you know we're Stand users? You been spying on us or something?"

"I bet he's a pervert."
Then Ben's grandpa arrived and both women gave him a friendly wave, followed by Ben changing into a little gremlin creature. "Yeah kind of looks like a pervert," Ermes said before speaking to Max. "No offense, sure it's not something you did."

@Cromartous @Alex Azure @Crow @CrunchyCHEEZIT @FoodCourtBuffetTable

k6IxZDS.jpg

"Jury Rigg does not look like a pervert," the gremlin-like being says, "... does he?"

Jury Rigg touched his long nose.

"Figures. But yeah, I figured you two were Stand Users when you came in with the other Stand Users."

He turns to Mason for a bit as a flash of green light turns him back into Ben.

"It's in the name, Mason. Humungousaur is humungous and is a dinosaur. Heatblast has fire powers, and Jury Rigg... jury rigs. I basically gave a bit of an upgrade to my weapons."

Ben took out two of the pistol-shaped blasters, merging them as an elemental energy-based blade was formed between them. He then seperates these two blasters as the energy blade disperses.

"Long story, really," Max says to Jolyne & Ermes, "he's been doing this since he was ten. Technically that device he uses existed to-"

That was when the PA system struck, and a flash of green light from the emblem on his belt turned Jury Rigg back into Ben.

iyL4cjt.jpg

"It's time."

Wolfing down his final morsels, Ben braces himself.

@Cromartous @Alex Azure @Jeremi @Kaykay @MelodyMeister @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Ver @etcetcetc

Continued from here.

Chapter One
"DIO's World"

"Guys, come on."

kiri006.png

WHOOSH!

Fsssssh.

Pick your poison.

Cast List

"I say we cover more ground," Max says.

"So, where are you guys thinking of going in general?" Ben asks the allies he had made. "I'm thinking of going up."

"If you're going up, I'm heading down," Max adds, "good luck, Ben."

"You too, Grandpa."

Continued from here.

Chapter One
"DIO's World"

"Guys, come on."

kiri006.png

WHOOSH!

Fsssssh.

Pick your poison.

Cast List

kra-1.jpg

Kyle eyed each pathway, each of them making his hair on the back of his neck prickly before nodding to Marcus "Come on, let's grab some food and then we can go on our way."

The Hybrid terminator grunted and turned toward the path. "Sure, hold on."

They both headed toward the food table group, grabbing something that looked edible, ate it and then turned back toward the two paths.

Kyle didn't like both paths to be honest, but one had to have a "less" evil so to speak.

Marcus turned toward Kyle "Let's spread out, the more ground we cover the better."

Kyle didn't like the idea of leaving Marcus's side but he nodded. I'll go down. You go up."

@Ver @CrunchyCHEEZIT[URL='https://www.storytellerscircle.com/members/3650/']@Hood Rat @Ver @Jeremi @Crow @dark @Upstairs[/URL]

https://i.ytimg.com/vi/f9VmcWl_pm8/maxresdefault.jpg

@downstairs- @Ver @dark (Kyle Reese)

Last edited:
Before Giorno could respond to either Ben or Jolyne, Kyoko's voice cut in on the intercom. With a simple look to the both of them, the boy turned around and swiftly returned to the main meeting room, rejoining Jotaro who had already been putting on his ear-piece and placing his return panel in his coat. There wasn't much to be shared between the two Joestar's, neither could Giorno bother to talk things over with his other-father; the time to move was now.

"Very well. . .lets get this over with." Giorno said, taking point next to Diego and walking through the gaping portal with him.

Jotaro turned to look back at his daughter and her friend when they walked in. ". . .Lets go, Jolyne." he coldly said, looking back towards the portal and digging his hands into his pockets, sauntering through after Giorno and Diego - his flowing white coat vanishing into the nebulous void leading into the vast unknown.

Brando and Joestar alike, these souls faced their destiny with bravery and ambition all the same.

. . .

. . .

67e68f206a469b9e86cc702bd18711b5.png

". . This. . .this place. . .!"

The haziness of inter-dimensional transit quickly faded once Jotaro and Giorno stepped forth from the portal. The towering marine biologist was the first one to stumble forward from the shimmering pool of light, allowing the chilling air of the room to seep beneath his coat and bring with it a cauldron of dark memories. Jotaro Kujo rubbed his eyes, blinking a few times before walking forward and standing in the sunlight that spilled into the dark room from the massive holes blasted into the walls.

What the man saw was a sea of sun-bleached sandstone buildings and towering mosques rising upward towards the morning sky. The heat of a blazing desert sun didn't faze the world traveler, for he knew this heat quite well. It was one that carried with it a journey of pain and pride alike for Jotaro Kujo.

He was in Egypt once more.
As the announcement came the girls tucked away their trays and started to walk towards the meeting area. "We'll catch up later, Giorno. Nice seein' ya, Max!"

As the briefing went on both girls listened halfheartedly to what was being said. Not like there was much to figure out. Red haired guy points and they shoot. Simple.

Arriving at the run down mansion Jolyne's eyes were transfixed on the stairs leading up. That killing intent was..overwhelming. A sweat droplet fell from her brow as she gulped. Even so her path was set. "Giorno..." She asked turning towards the blond haired boy having the biggest fake smile on her face. "Wanna tag with us...upstairs? Seems like it could be really scary!"

"Up there?!"
Ermes asked shocked. "It seems scary as fuck! You sure we should head there? Sigh...fine." She seemed to get some of her confidence back. "I'll follow your lead, Jolyne."

@Ver @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Upstairs

"Jolyne, hold it." Jotaro immediately commanded his daughter. Jolyne might think this was appalling considering how much deep shit he's in with her, but his voice was uncharacteristically concerned.

tumblr_static_6o386m14rv4soc84ggcsco0sg.png

"Everyone, this is. . .DIO's mansion!"

"DIO's. . .mansion?"

Jotaro nodded, looking out at Cairo's skyline. "This is where my allies and I found DIO many years ago when we traveled to Egypt. He's a crafty bastard - pulled all kinds of tricks and minions up his sleeve just to stop us from initiating a fight with him before the sun went down."

"We even. . .lost a few when we were here." The man said, lowering his head in thought as visions of Avdol and Iggy intruded on his mind. Turning back around to face Giorno and the rest of the Coalition's team. "Be prepared for anything. We'll be lucky if he doesn't get the drop on us right away." Jotaro said with a grimace, adjusting his coat and treading off towards the stairway.

"Let's go, Jolyne. Ermes, Giorno, you too. Let's see if he's home."

tumblr_static_tumblr_static__640.png

". . ." Giorno could feel a bubbling in his veins once more. Just being told that his father could be this close to him was enough to throw the boy into a resolve-fueled warpath. The boy looked up to Diego. "I can sense him from those stairs. . .his presence has been around here. He won't hide for long." he said with a determined mien, taking point next to Jotaro, Jolyne and Ermes. He didn't explicitly motion for his father to follow, but the call of parenthood drew Jotaro to his daughter. . .who is to say that the Englishman was any exception?

Jotaro and Giorno looked to each other and nodded, talking their steps upstairs.

@Hood Rat @Ver @Jeremi @Crow @Upstairs

Before Giorno could respond to either Ben or Jolyne, Kyoko's voice cut in on the intercom. With a simple look to the both of them, the boy turned around and swiftly returned to the main meeting room, rejoining Jotaro who had already been putting on his ear-piece and placing his return panel in his coat. There wasn't much to be shared between the two Joestar's, neither could Giorno bother to talk things over with his other-father; the time to move was now.

"Very well. . .lets get this over with." Giorno said, taking point next to Diego and walking through the gaping portal with him.

Jotaro turned to look back at his daughter and her friend when they walked in. ". . .Lets go, Jolyne." he coldly said, looking back towards the portal and digging his hands into his pockets, sauntering through after Giorno and Diego - his flowing white coat vanishing into the nebulous void leading into the vast unknown.

Brando and Joestar alike, these souls faced their destiny with bravery and ambition all the same.

. . .

. . .

67e68f206a469b9e86cc702bd18711b5.png

". . This. . .this place. . .!"

The haziness of inter-dimensional transit quickly faded once Jotaro and Giorno stepped forth from the portal. The towering marine biologist was the first one to stumble forward from the shimmering pool of light, allowing the chilling air of the room to seep beneath his coat and bring with it a cauldron of dark memories. Jotaro Kujo rubbed his eyes, blinking a few times before walking forward and standing in the sunlight that spilled into the dark room from the massive holes blasted into the walls.

What the man saw was a sea of sun-bleached sandstone buildings and towering mosques rising upward towards the morning sky. The heat of a blazing desert sun didn't faze the world traveler, for he knew this heat quite well. It was one that carried with it a journey of pain and pride alike for Jotaro Kujo.

He was in Egypt once more.

"Jolyne, hold it." Jotaro immediately commanded his daughter. Jolyne might think this was appalling considering how much deep shit he's in with her, but his voice was uncharacteristically concerned.

tumblr_static_6o386m14rv4soc84ggcsco0sg.png

"Everyone, this is. . .DIO's mansion!"

"DIO's. . .mansion?"

Jotaro nodded, looking out at Cairo's skyline. "This is where my allies and I found DIO many years ago when we traveled to Egypt. He's a crafty bastard - pulled all kinds of tricks and minions up his sleeve just to stop us from initiating a fight with him before the sun went down."

"We even. . .lost a few when we were here." The man said, lowering his head in thought as visions of Avdol and Iggy intruded on his mind. Turning back around to face Giorno and the rest of the Coalition's team. "Be prepared for anything. We'll be lucky if he doesn't get the drop on us right away." Jotaro said with a grimace, adjusting his coat and treading off towards the stairway.

"Let's go, Jolyne. Ermes, Giorno, you too. Let's see if he's home."

tumblr_static_tumblr_static__640.png

". . ." Giorno could feel a bubbling in his veins once more. Just being told that his father could be this close to him was enough to throw the boy into a resolve-fueled warpath. The boy looked up to Diego. "I can sense him from those stairs. . .his presence has been around here. He won't hide for long." he said with a determined mien, taking point next to Jotaro, Jolyne and Ermes. He didn't explicitly motion for his father to follow, but the call of parenthood drew Jotaro to his daughter. . .who is to say that the Englishman was any exception?

Jotaro and Giorno looked to each other and nodded, talking their steps upstairs.

@Hood Rat @Ver @Jeremi @Crow @Upstairs

"If this is DIO's mansion, then I'll just have to fight fire with fire, or in this case, time with time," Ben adds as he fiddles with his Omnitrix, readying a transformation the moment they saw the big boss of the house.

"Let's turn 「The World」 upside down."

@Hood Rat @Ver @Jeremi @Crow @dark @Upstairs​

Makoto found himself a little surprised at Wanda's response. It was not particularly surprising that she was feeling this way but, judging by her response, she had yet to realize that Billy was here. Was Makoto going to have to keep two potential mother and child reunions to himself?

Thankfully, before he had to think about it much at all, Kyoko called on them. Makoto nodded to the pair and said, "good luck."

@Josh @Yun Lee

Considering his experience with various incarnations of the Avengers, Billy considered himself rather well-versed in the kind of specific situation he currently found himself. It was a mission like any other, with the objective of working with his team to seek and capture the bad guy, if they could. To Billy, Othinus sounded like one of the strongest beings the multiverse could offer, though he was having a hard time wondering if she really was much stronger than the various threats he had come across in the past. He was at odds with himself, feeling both confident in his ability to win and ill at ease with what failure could mean for all of them.

The team's destination was not a battlefield or some strange foreign dimension, but instead a run-down mansion. In its prime, it probably would have been a staggering sight to behold, but all Billy felt looking at his surroundings at the moment was a coming sense of dread. He felt a chill, even as the temperature here climbed. He knew he would be sweating in this costume soon.

Unfortunately for Billy, he did not really know anyone on the team well enough to follow them into battle. Aside from Markus and Simon, of course. And, well... his mother. Though, the Scarlet Witch could do whatever she wished for now. Billy felt responsible for his two android friends in a way, so he gestured for them to follow him. "We're going to join the upstairs group, if that's all right with you two," he said to them.

Billy went ahead and flew up the stairs as opposed to physically walking, quickly catching up with those that made the initiative to come this way. They certainly were a... bizarre bunch.

1dyGmRA.png

"So... I sense there's a lot of history building upon this," Billy said with some level of curiosity. "I mean, uh... is everyone okay, I mean? For me it's just the 'bad guys,' right? But it might not be that for everyone else, so I wouldn't mind trying to understand."

@Ver @Jeremi @Crow @Hood Rat @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Space_Candy @Upstairs

"Mason, something gives me a really bad feeling about how you're saying her last name," Ben whispers to Mason. He too, decides to disperse the argument, and to return everything to normal. He could feel mild tension.

VIHYF65.jpg

"Heeey girls," Ben addresses the three girls before him - Leivinia & the two Stand Users, "the food's pretty great, huh? This place has some pretty hearty beef lasagne. I can't help but notice that we haven't introduced ourselves to one another. I'm Ben, Ben Tennyson. What're your names?"

@Jeremi @Kaykay @Crow @Alex Azure @Cromartous @Lucky @FoodCourtBuffetTable

"I don't know a Lindel directly, but I think I heard the name twice, from someone who knows both of us and from my time around what I assume is his workplace. I think he's a doctor, I could be wrong," Grandpa Max says to Chise & Ruth.

PXZQj76.png

"I know a good fighter myself for practice if you need it," Max adds as he speaks to Schala, "but I'm a bit unsure if he wants to be interrupted with his socialising over some lunch."

@Ver @Yun Lee @Takumi @Hida Tomonatsu @MelodyMeister @York @Alex Azure @Crow @Armory​
tumblr_o5fidw_JYY91vqdgsxo1_500.gif

"Agh, let's see..." As people came to Doppo with their own little inquiries, he could only take a breath and scratch the back of his head, collecting himself and thinking through what to say to each of them. His first target was Russia.

He did not want to talk to Russia any further.

Now there was Schala.

"There's not quite a lot of time for dedicated training or anything like that. You'll just have to make do with what you have and what you can do. Your entire career history with the Coalition has been leading up to this, after all, and perhaps even before..." He said to the blue-haired girl.

"... No pressure."

As for Macy, he furrowed his brow at her request for a non-lethal weapon. The ponytailed man didn't fancy himself a cool killer or anything like that, but well... If people wanted to stick to their principles at a time like this, he could only hope it wouldn't come back to bite them in the ass when judgment comes.

Gesturing toward the selection again (his arm was starting to get tired), he produced his response to Macy. "Use our weapons as you'd like. They can be as dangerous or not as you'd like. You don't have to ask me for anything, it's not a shop. You're free to look through and grab whatever interests you."

@Mason Moretti @York @Crow @MelodyMeister @Armory
"Good to meet you, Leivinia. I know this might sound hypocritical coming from a guy who's been kicking butt for seven years, and I know what you just said, but," Ben asks Leivinia as he inserts his a sausage into his mouth, "how'd someone your age come to hang around with all these Stand Users &... uh... powerful magicians and what I assume they called your boyfriend... I guess..."

@Jeremi @Crow @Alex Azure @Cromartous @Kaykay @Lucky @FoodCourtBuffetTable

"If our time here is limited, then I better deliver the goods to Ben, pronto," Max adds, then turns to Schala and others, "you all look like you could use some grub. I wish I had the time to show you all some of my cooking, but this place must have some pretty great food you can't miss!"

@York @AnyoneElseGoingBuffet​
Jolyne looked at Mason like he had stepped in dog shit. "First of all, it's Cujoh, get it right, second of all-" But Leivina spoke up first which garnered a supportive nod from Jolyne. "We're here and doing this. If some arguing is going to make you clutch your pearls then maybe this is the wrong place for you?"

Ermes was the first one to respond. "Ermes Costello, guess we got to get to know what our names are if we're supposed to work together."

"Jolyne Cujoh,"
She said emphasizing the difference of the pronunciation between her fathers last name and her own.

@Alex Azure @Kaykay @Crow @Cromartous @Lucky @FoodCourtBuffetTable
"O... K... you guys must enjoy your new organization a lot."

Ben seemed to be silenced for a while when the girls just mentioned that they were in jail.

qVSiSmx.jpg

"I'm sorry, still picking up names," Ben sheepishly laughs as he converses with Leivinia, "a Magic Cabal? Can't say I've heard of that concept before. Are they like cul- clubs? Yeah, I meant to say clubs."

It was pretty obvious he wasn't.

"Earth cuisine? You mean there's alien cuisine here?" Ben asks Toppo. "Just try the food here, Toppo, great stuff. Sausages, Beef Lasagne. No smoothies, but the fruit punch here's great too!"

As Jiren asks, he replies, "it's more of an outfit than a significant uniform. Granted, I do change it - three iterations, maybe more. I always say that it's the person that makes the hero, not the gadget, or the outfit, for that matter. I like to show heroism through action.

I like the sound of these 'Pride Trooper' guys. How many of you guys are there?"

He turns to the girls again.

"You guys are Stand Users and you're surprised by the concept of living, breathing aliens? Remind me to not transform in front of you."

He would forget his own advice very soon.

Ben sees Giorno.

"Hey, Giorno. How was life since the time crisis thingy?"

@Cromartous @Alex Azure @Crow @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Kaykay @Jeremi @MelodyMeister @Lucky @FoodCourtBuffetTable

"Is he the type to cause trouble?" Max asks as he walks with them to the Buffet Area, where he saw...

"Hey, Ben, sorry if I'm interrupting anything."

"Hey, Grandpa, meet my new friii-" Ben's eyes shifted from Mason to the likes of Leivinia, Jolyne & the like. "Acquaintances."

JtuCMYc.png

"Good to meet you all, call me Max. I see you've got some variety. Anyways, Ben, I've got you some equipment. I decided to keep it small and compact."

"You know I don't need them."

"You know, you don't bring your hoverboard around anymore," Max says as he hands a circular disk to him. "Some days you want to pick a flier, other days you might want to use this. Also everything else. Elemental Magic Blasters & Physical Blasters, designed to reduce recoil. And a retractable pole."

Max winked to Ben, "the guys said we could do whatever we wanted with them."

"Ooooh," Ben replies as he activates his Omnitrix and smacks it down. In a flash of green light, a small little being, remniscent of gremlins of folklore, stood where he once stood.

R8eekhU.jpg

"Jury Rigg! Ahahahaha!" the little gremlin laughs as his grubby hands played with the newly-recieved weapons. "Break break break! Break break! Fix fix fix! Fix fix fix fix! Ahahahahaha!"

After he was done, the weapons seemed to look the same. Just what was done to them?

"I'm gonna looove these improvements! Ahahaha!"

@York @Takumi @OthersHeadingToBuffet​
Continued from here.

Chapter One
"DIO's World"

"Guys, come on."

kiri006.png

WHOOSH!

Fsssssh.

Pick your poison.

Cast List
k6IxZDS.jpg

"Jury Rigg does not look like a pervert," the gremlin-like being says, "... does he?"

Jury Rigg touched his long nose.

"Figures. But yeah, I figured you two were Stand Users when you came in with the other Stand Users."

He turns to Mason for a bit as a flash of green light turns him back into Ben.

"It's in the name, Mason. Humungousaur is humungous and is a dinosaur. Heatblast has fire powers, and Jury Rigg... jury rigs. I basically gave a bit of an upgrade to my weapons."

Ben took out two of the pistol-shaped blasters, merging them as an elemental energy-based blade was formed between them. He then seperates these two blasters as the energy blade disperses.

"Long story, really," Max says to Jolyne & Ermes, "he's been doing this since he was ten. Technically that device he uses existed to-"

That was when the PA system struck, and a flash of green light from the emblem on his belt turned Jury Rigg back into Ben.

iyL4cjt.jpg

"It's time."

Wolfing down his final morsels, Ben braces himself.

@Cromartous @Alex Azure @Jeremi @Kaykay @MelodyMeister @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Ver @etcetcetc

"I say we cover more ground," Max says.

"So, where are you guys thinking of going in general?" Ben asks the allies he had made. "I'm thinking of going up."

"If you're going up, I'm heading down," Max adds, "good luck, Ben."

"You too, Grandpa."
Schala Zeal
@Alex Azure @Kaykay @Crow @Cromartous @Lucky @Ver @Jeremi
@FoodCourtBuffetTable/Armory (Pre-update)

Schala smiled, and nodded... Knowing she would not have much time to practice with what she had been given.

"I understand... I'll... Try my best." She said, giving him a small bow.

Turning to Max, what he mentioned about a sparring partner peaked her interest.

"Of course... And some food would be nice." She said, a gratefull look on her face.

There was quite the look of surprise though when she realized the one Max had in mind happened to be Ben... And as he modified the weapons of a few others, she grabbed some basic, but filling food, watching him work. She would pop the question about sparring later, but... Unfortunately for her, later would never come; they were about to be sent off on a mission just before she had the chance.

As Schala listened to their brief, well... Briefing before they were sent off, there was this distinct, feeling of nervousness in her gut, but she shrugged it off. Regardless of her feelings, she herself had agreed to this mission, and now she must commit to it.

Upon arriving at their destination, Schala chose to head downstairs, though it did not hold a feeling of evil intent like it did upstairs... The feeling was very familiar. It was like entering a room her mother was in, or interacting with the Mammon machine.

A mystical aura of pure... Unadulterated power.

Perhaps this was more up her alley, so to speak.​

Last edited:
Libra shut his eyes as they arrived, sensing what everyone else did within this place: pure evil. "Upstairs," he told Gaius without a moment of hesitation. "Something vile is up there, and we must put an end to it."

@Ver @Hida Tomonatsu @Jeremi @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Hood Rat @Atomic Knight @dark @Crow @Upstairs

---

Meanwhile, Severa was totally lost...though she would never admit it, of course. So this was that Dio guy's house? It looked soooo tacky! And what were these stupid war pieces, anyway? Hers kept falling off, what a pain!"

"Ugh! If anyone needs me, I'm going downstairs," she said. Upstairs was too creepy. All those big strong guys could deal with that, while a pretty tjing like her would be of better use elsewhere!

@Ver @Crow @York @dark @Downstairs​

Will could feel the darkness eminating from every corner of the room.

Throughout her travels, Will and her team had battled many gods and demons wishing to do the multiverse harm. She could see the souls of the damned, crying out for redmeption. While she may have been too late to save them then, now she was here, and whatever dark forces roamed these halls would find their dark plans cancelled.

She'd feed every demon a bolt if she had to. For now however, she had orders, and seeing as this was her first mission with the MEU/Coalition, Will did not want to dissapoint.

The Keeper flew upstairs, feeling that ws where the darkness was strongest. Time to make the doughnuts...

"I'll head upstairs. There has to be something there..."

@Ver @Jeremi @Crow @Atomic Knight @Hood Rat @Space_Candy @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Upstairs

"Schala!"

A familiar voice among the team called out for the girl as she made her way downstairs. It was Sorey, who ran to catch up with her. "I didn't realize you would be here," he said to her with a smile. While they weren't much more than acquaintances, Sorey relished having at least a familiar face along for the ride, especially with Mikleo not joining him on the mission.

mI4OS82.png

"It's not been long since we saw each other last," he said a bit sadly. "Have you been well?"

@Ver @Crow @York @dark @Yun Lee @Downstairs

Makoto found himself a little surprised at Wanda's response. It was not particularly surprising that she was feeling this way but, judging by her response, she had yet to realize that Billy was here. Was Makoto going to have to keep two potential mother and child reunions to himself?

Thankfully, before he had to think about it much at all, Kyoko called on them. Makoto nodded to the pair and said, "good luck."

@Josh @Yun Lee

Considering his experience with various incarnations of the Avengers, Billy considered himself rather well-versed in the kind of specific situation he currently found himself. It was a mission like any other, with the objective of working with his team to seek and capture the bad guy, if they could. To Billy, Othinus sounded like one of the strongest beings the multiverse could offer, though he was having a hard time wondering if she really was much stronger than the various threats he had come across in the past. He was at odds with himself, feeling both confident in his ability to win and ill at ease with what failure could mean for all of them.

The team's destination was not a battlefield or some strange foreign dimension, but instead a run-down mansion. In its prime, it probably would have been a staggering sight to behold, but all Billy felt looking at his surroundings at the moment was a coming sense of dread. He felt a chill, even as the temperature here climbed. He knew he would be sweating in this costume soon.

Unfortunately for Billy, he did not really know anyone on the team well enough to follow them into battle. Aside from Markus and Simon, of course. And, well... his mother. Though, the Scarlet Witch could do whatever she wished for now. Billy felt responsible for his two android friends in a way, so he gestured for them to follow him. "We're going to join the upstairs group, if that's all right with you two," he said to them.

Billy went ahead and flew up the stairs as opposed to physically walking, quickly catching up with those that made the initiative to come this way. They certainly were a... bizarre bunch.

1dyGmRA.png

"So... I sense there's a lot of history building upon this," Billy said with some level of curiosity. "I mean, uh... is everyone okay, I mean? For me it's just the 'bad guys,' right? But it might not be that for everyone else, so I wouldn't mind trying to understand."

@Ver @Jeremi @Crow @Hood Rat @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Space_Candy @Upstairs

Jotaro side-eyed Billy, the towering man's usual level of aloofness and contempt being replaced with simple, stoic silence. Giorno, realizing that his older counterpart isn't the best at explaining this without seeming abrasive, took the liberty himself. "As I mentioned back at the meeting, the man working with Othinus - Dio Brando - is my father, as well as a--"

"A plague on the Joestar family."
Jotaro interrupted, his eyes staring into the darkness as he spoke.

". . .and I plague on my heritage."

"DIO killed my ancestor, Jonathan Joestar, and stole his body to attain immortality. He slumbered in the depths of the ocean for 100 years, and then he used that body to impregnate, murder and consume countless women to regain his strength."

"That is. . .how I came to be." Giorno stoically added, his voice dripping with the disgust of his birthright.

"Then, once he obtained the power of The World, he almost killed my mother. Had to travel to Egypt to stop him."

"He left me to a childhood of pain and abuse at the hands of the woman he impregnated. Never came back."

"Then, he killed three of my allies - my friends. Killed my grandfather too, for a little bit, but I fixed that problem."

"When I finally met him years later, he did not recognize who I was. He threatened to murder a number of people, and beat me when I stopped him."

"The Arrows he left behind fell into the wrong hands, and led back to a small town in Japan called Morioh. Led to a Stand User serial killer that murdered dozens of young women."

"Those Arrows led to the rise of Stand Users in organized crime in Italy, leading to the rise of the old Passione mob, of which I lost a number of allies trying to overthrow it."

"And above all else, he pissed me off."

"And with his death, I'll wipe away the past and be free."

The two descendants continued up the stairs in silence afterwards.

It's safe to say they both have stakes in this.

@Ver @Jeremi @Crow @Hood Rat @Space_Candy @Atomic Knight @Upstairs

Phil Connors

Phil looked at his decisions for the briefest of seconds and realized that he didn't want to walk into an area full of darkness. It was something that had overwhelmed him and at times, though he could make the tough calls, he wasn't about to enter a festering den of darkness. Not today at least. Though he couldn't figure out what was happening downstairs, he felt safer going that route. He headed downstairs.

Rita Hanson

Rita armed with her element weapons, a phaser and a blade already knew she wanted to go upstairs. Yes, it felt darker, but she had already faced her shared of darkness in her game and had came through the better. She headed upstairs.

@Ver @Jeremi @Crow @Hood Rat @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Atomic Knight @Space_Candy @Upstairs

"It seems this Dio has a penchant for terrorizing innocent women." As if he wasn't already monstrous enough, the Joestar family recounting their experience with the man made him every bit more reprehensible in Libra's eyes. Though taking a life for any reason was a grave sin, to target those who never did you any wrong for no other reason than yoyr own gain was the lowest motive of all. He felt the same disgust now as he did in Dracula's castle, reading that fiend's journal. He had seen up close and personal the carnage these people created, bringing small villages to ruin and terrifying last moments to theur inhabitants. "I faced a foe similar to him myself, some time ago. A creature named Dracula...though I'm sure he pales in comparison to this Dio, especially with the latter working with a Magic God."

View attachment 3223

"And now he hopes to terrorize beyond your world, an entire Multiverse...I've faith we can stop him before that happens." As long as the Gods willed it...but he wasn't entirely sure it would be an easy feat, even with such an impressive group. They needed to be ready for anything.

@CrunchyCHEEZIT @Ver @Jeremi @Atomic Knight @Space_Candy @Hood Rat @Crow @Lucky @dark @Hahli Nuva @Upstairs​

Jotaro side-eyed Billy, the towering man's usual level of aloofness and contempt being replaced with simple, stoic silence. Giorno, realizing that his older counterpart isn't the best at explaining this without seeming abrasive, took the liberty himself. "As I mentioned back at the meeting, the man working with Othinus - Dio Brando - is my father, as well as a--"

"A plague on the Joestar family."
Jotaro interrupted, his eyes staring into the darkness as he spoke.

". . .and I plague on my heritage."

"DIO killed my ancestor, Jonathan Joestar, and stole his body to attain immortality. He slumbered in the depths of the ocean for 100 years, and then he used that body to impregnate, murder and consume countless women to regain his strength."

"That is. . .how I came to be." Giorno stoically added, his voice dripping with the disgust of his birthright.

"Then, once he obtained the power of The World, he almost killed my mother. Had to travel to Egypt to stop him."

"He left me to a childhood of pain and abuse at the hands of the woman he impregnated. Never came back."

"Then, he killed three of my allies - my friends. Killed my grandfather too, for a little bit, but I fixed that problem."

"When I finally met him years later, he did not recognize who I was. He threatened to murder a number of people, and beat me when I stopped him."

"The Arrows he left behind fell into the wrong hands, and led back to a small town in Japan called Morioh. Led to a Stand User serial killer that murdered dozens of young women."

"Those Arrows led to the rise of Stand Users in organized crime in Italy, leading to the rise of the old Passione mob, of which I lost a number of allies trying to overthrow it."

"And above all else, he pissed me off."

"And with his death, I'll wipe away the past and be free."

The two descendants continued up the stairs in silence afterwards.

It's safe to say they both have stakes in this.

@Ver @Jeremi @Crow @Hood Rat @Space_Candy @Atomic Knight @Upstairs
"It seems this Dio has a penchant for terrorizing innocent women." As if he wasn't already monstrous enough, the Joestar family recounting their experience with the man made him every bit more reprehensible in Libra's eyes. Though taking a life for any reason was a grave sin, to target those who never did you any wrong for no other reason than yoyr own gain was the lowest motive of all. He felt the same disgust now as he did in Dracula's castle, reading that fiend's journal. He had seen up close and personal the carnage these people created, bringing small villages to ruin and terrifying last moments to theur inhabitants. "I faced a foe similar to him myself, some time ago. A creature named Dracula...though I'm sure he pales in comparison to this Dio, especially with the latter working with a Magic God."

View attachment 3223

"And now he hopes to terrorize beyond your world, an entire Multiverse...I've faith we can stop him before that happens." As long as the Gods willed it...but he wasn't entirely sure it would be an easy feat, even with such an impressive group. They needed to be ready for anything.

@CrunchyCHEEZIT @Ver @Jeremi @Atomic Knight @Space_Candy @Hood Rat @Crow @Lucky @dark @Hahli Nuva @Upstairs​

"Let's just hope DIO isn't as tough as Dracula, then, Libra. That, or we'll just have to hit him harder," Ben adds to the conversation as he shifts through the holograms on his Omnitrix's faceplate, from a clock-like being to a humanoid being patterned with stars.

nqxAo60.jpg

"Either way, I really don't want to bust out my last resort this early. They are called last resorts for a reasons...

... wait, I get that it's DIO's place, but is it really DIO behind that door?"

@CrunchyCHEEZIT @Ver @Jeremi @Atomic Knight @Space_Candy @Hood Rat @Crow @Lucky @dark @Yun Lee @Hahli Nuva @Upstairs​

"Schala!"

A familiar voice among the team called out for the girl as she made her way downstairs. It was Sorey, who ran to catch up with her. "I didn't realize you would be here," he said to her with a smile. While they weren't much more than acquaintances, Sorey relished having at least a familiar face along for the ride, especially with Mikleo not joining him on the mission.

mI4OS82.png

"It's not been long since we saw each other last," he said a bit sadly. "Have you been well?"

Phil Connors

Phil looked at his decisions for the briefest of seconds and realized that he didn't want to walk into an area full of darkness. It was something that had overwhelmed him and at times, though he could make the tough calls, he wasn't about to enter a festering den of darkness. Not today at least. Though he couldn't figure out what was happening downstairs, he felt safer going that route. He headed downstairs.

Rita Hanson

Rita armed with her element weapons, a phaser and a blade already knew she wanted to go upstairs. Yes, it felt darker, but she had already faced her shared of darkness in her game and had came through the better. She headed upstairs.

@Ver @Jeremi @Crow @Hood Rat @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Atomic Knight @Space_Candy @Upstairs
Schala Zeal
@Ver @Crow @Atomic Knight @dark @Yun Lee
@Downstairs

Schala's face seemed to brighten upon seeing Sorey, recounting their last venture they had together. Of course, it was far from the happiest of experiences; they lost both a Coalition member, and a vital being to the multiverse.

Though in the end, she was happy they had a chance to prevent worse things from happening.

"I've been a little anxious... But... Good otherwise." She said, trying to smile... For the sake of not feeling so gloomy.

While they conversed, she was sure to keep her guard up though, as whatever awaited them downstairs could be dangerous... But, even so, she was glad to be with familiar faces down here. It gave her a feeling of confidence that she usually lacked, something that would be a boon to her if danger were to present itself.​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back