Status
Not open for further replies.
Continued from here.

Chapter Two
"He Just Wants a Quiet World"

As the group begins their operation to track down the whereabouts of Othinus, Fiamma of the RIght transports everyone to a mysterious, run-down mansion, one that Jotaro distinctly recognizes as the one in which he'd fatefully encountered DIO many years before. From there, the group decides to split up between two areas, upstairs and downstairs, both of which exuding mysterious power.

Those who had went upstairs, including Fiamma of the Right, encountered DIO himself. After a brief exchange with him and his intentions on attaining power, he single-handedly fights the group and manages to hold his own, though Fiamma of the Right hypothesizes that DIO might be holding back if no one in the group had been killed yet. Just as the group might have come close to defeating DIO, the fight is abruptly cut short by the appearance of Othinus herself, who signals to DIO that his job is done for now, prompting the vampire to make a hasty escape before anyone could follow. From there, Othinus taunts the group, giving them a choice of either chasing her or investigating downstairs for a supposed traitor in their midst.

Those who had went downstairs, including Ollerus and Touma Kamijou, encountered Pucci themselves. After a debate on the morality of Pucci's actions and a look into his plan to achieve Heaven, he initially fights the rest of the group, before Jiren defects to Pucci's side, enticed by the idea of the Heaven he wishes to achieve, just in time for some from upstairs to try to take him and Pucci down. However, the priest makes a sudden escape along with Jiren, and everyone is prompted by Kyoko to head back to where they came, where Othiuns supposedly is.

Othinus identifies Giorno as the holder of the Arrow, and herself makes a retreat, goading the group into following her if they dared, with Fiamma of the Right wondering what their play was, but nevertheless following suit.

Minutes passed by uncomfortably as Fiamma of the Right looked for where Othinus or anyone for that matter might have gone. With all three of the villains having left this place, the strong presence that was felt when everyone had first arrived here had subsided, leaving only a cold emptiness, perhaps fitting for a place that had been abandoned for so long. And then after a while...

"I've found her!" Fiamma of the Right finally exclaimed with mild excitement, at least more than he'd ever displayed when talking with any of the other people, forming a portal in the air just as he did last time they needed to move. "Looks like she's gone dimension hopping, but we're not about to let another world stand in the way of us," he spoke with determination, the portal swirling into life, his right hand pulsating with crimson energy, almost as though there was small heart pumping inside it. But that would just be too strange to imagine, wouldn't it?

With that, he stepped in, followed by everyone else, and everything became black.

And just as abruptly, everything came back again.

Tick tick tick.

The clock hit exactly noon.

A bird flew by.

The wind hit its stride.

transition5.png

The next thing everyone knew, the new setting they all found themselves in was quite different. Instead of an old, musty mansion, the setting was a far more modern, suburban looking neighborhood.

The town looked so jarringly ordinary, it might have been easy to feel self-conscious and look out of place with how they all looked. The only thing that might have set it apart was that it was certainly a bit of a sleepy town from the looks of it, with little signs of people present, but maybe that was for the better, all things considered, especially a quiet, suburban take here. It didn't even seem like there were many cars around, save for those few that were parked on the side, cluing the more introspective ones on what exactly this place was like.

Looking around, Ollerus pursed his lips. "... This place looks familiar," he commented.

to-aru-majutsu-no-index-964458.jpg

"Didn't we pass by here while we were chasing after those guys a while ago? Before we even picked up Giorno," Touma commented, scratching the side of his head idly as he looked around with Ollerus.

"No, I'm getting a distinct feeling of deja vu as well, but... Perhaps it's nothing. After all, this isn't the time to be hung up over something like that," Fiamma of the Right shook his head, his brow furrowed in a wary manner.

"Do you read?" Kyoko's voice inquired from everyone's ear pieces, suddenly sounding a little more static than it was before, "For some reason, the signal to your positions is a little clouded, like someone's trying to jam it. Either that, or the area's just that primitive, but if it's the former... Have the Revanchist already managed to find our frequency?"

"Is that a rhetorical question? Because I have nothing notable to respond with."

"Whatever the case, as always, be on your guard. I'm not sure how strong the connection will last, so if this is a deliberate gesture... Considering the trap it seems like they wanted to lay for us, who knows what will happen? Over and out again."

And with that, it seemed like you were all on your own for the most part, at least for now.

As you stood where you were in the town, there didn't seem to be much strong indication of where to go, not like the mansion where there were at least clues or something to pick up from, but here, it all felt like a completely normal suburb. Crossing his arms behind his back, Ollerus took point in front of everyone and began speaking.

"Well... At least it's a cheerier place than that dreary old mansion, no? Though, do try your best to keep a low profile. Certainly, there are some of you that... ah, might do better with that in a place like this," he suggested.

"In any case, perhaps we should go on now. It doesn't seem like Fiamma of the Right and I can detect Othinus's signature anymore, so either she's concealing herself well or she's not here at all, both of which are likely," Ollerus went on, beginning to walk forward, a complete gambit, a relaxed smile on his face as ever, even if one could just as easily guess his confidence was shaken a little bit.

"Who knows? Perhaps we'll even be able to ask the locals."

Cast List
@Crow as Ben Tennyson and Max Tennyson (Ben 10)
@Atomic Knight as Billy Kaplan (Marvel Comics)
@Krieg as Captain Falcon (F-Zero)
@Takumi as Chise Hatori and Ruth (The Ancient Magus Bride)
@Minerva as Cordelia (Fire Emblem)
@Hood Rat as Diego Brando (JoJo's Bizarre Adventure)
@Gummi Bunnies as Dlanor A. Knox and Willard H. Wright (Umineko no Naku Koro Ni)
@Hida Tomonatsu as Gaius (Fire Emblem)
@CrunchyCHEEZIT as Giorno Giovanna and Jotaro Kujo (JoJo's Bizarre Adventure)
@Cromartous as Jiren and Toppo (Dragon Ball)
@Jeremi as Jolyne Cujoh and Ermes Costello (JoJo's Bizarre Adventure)
@Donder172 as Jordshan Limbdell and M1-4X (Star Wars)
@Kaykay as Leivinia Birdway (A Certain Magical Index)
@Yun Lee as Libra and Severa (Fire Emblem)
@dark as Marcus Wright and Kyle Reese (Terminator)
@Space_Candy as Markus and Simon (Detroit: Become Human)
@Alex Azure as Mason Moretti and Macy Moretti (OC)
@Lucky as Phil Connors and Rita Hanson (Groundhog Day)
@MelodyMeister as Russia (Hetalia)
@York as Schala Zeal (Chrono Trigger)
@Ver as Touma Kamijou (A Certain Magical Index)
@Josh as Wanda Maximoff (Marvel Comics)
@Hahli Nuva as Will Vandom (W.I.T.C.H.)​
"Keeping a low profile won't be that easy with a group like this. We will certainly draw attention if therer are locals here. But if the Revanite- Revanchists are here, we're ready for them."

toaru55.png

"L-Lovebirds?! Gimme a break! She's not my type anyway!" Touma exclaimed, seeming to speak in sync with Severa who kept insulting him in the meantime, "Old and mature my neck! You don't look a day older than Leivinia there if you ask me and she's not even in high school yet! Besides, you're the one who can't keep your mind off buying something for the sake of it!" He exclaimed. Only when Macy spoke did he simmer down a bit, letting out a drawn out sigh.

"Gnngh... Just my rotten luck to have all this happen in a place like this..." He sighed in defeat, before narrowing his eyes tiredly at Severa.

to-aru-majutsu-no-index-964289.jpg

"Fiiiine, I probably have some spare change in my pocket anyway. What could you possibly want from here anyway though? Some candy?" Touma asked half-mockingly.

@Yun Lee @Alex Azure @Hahli Nuva

View attachment 3243
"I think you're doing great!"

Macy admired her new outfit. She let her hair down from its ponytail and tucked her bangs underneath the brim of the bucket hat. "Who doesn't love hats?"

Now blending in with their surrounding's style, Macy took the opportunity to slip away right behind Severa and Touma.

View attachment 3243
"Both of you need to calm down for a minute and let this girl shop. She's been through a lot and could use a little break. We've all been through a lot, even just today. You're going to get her back on track a lot faster by letting her window shop for a little bit."

"I know from experience that yelling at her won't solve anything. You two might as well head back with the rest of the group. My brother is already with them, and I can easily find my way back to him. I can lead her back once we're done window shopping."

"Severa, right? I don't think I've been able to introduce myself. I'm Macy... and I'm sorry about earlier."

@Yun Lee @Ver @Hahli Nuva

Meanwhile, Mason was struck down by Jotaro's backwards glare. As the Stand users were introduced, all Mason could do was mumble, "I'm Mason. I don't have a Stand but my powers are pretty cool. Nice to meet you Josuke."

Wordlessly, he followed behind the Jojos.

@CrunchyCHEEZIT @Ver @Yun Lee @Jeremi @Hood Rat@Crow @Takumi @Gummi Bunnies@Alex Azure @York @Everybody​

Will almost scoffed at the little girl's words. Be that as it may, they weren't here to go shopping. While she understood the want for a break, the sad truth was that they couldn't afford to goof off.

"We don't have time to fool around. You can grab a snack or a drink or something but don't take forever. We have a multiverse to fight for and the longer we stand around the longer Othinus gets to make her crazy plans a reality."

The Keeper emphazied her point by placing her hands on her hips and speaking in her best leadership tone. She rarely had to raise her voice with her original team. Will prayed she wouldn't have to get violent here over such a trivial subject.

@Yun Lee @Alex Azure @Ver

"For your information, I am a WOMAN! More woman than a guy like you deserves, so-"

And then that girl from before showed up again. Probably to chew her out for what she'd said earlier...oh? Wait. Was she...defending her? Really? Severa had to admit, she was surprised. After their little tiff before facing Pucci, she figured the two would keep their distance from each other. And yet...

"Uh, yeah. Severa. Nice to uh...meet you too, and stuff, Macy." Oh Gods, this was hard. "And it's fine. I...could've been less brash back there." There! That counted as an apology, right? "...your hair is...nice, by the way." Boom. She was doing great.

The mention of candy immediately brightened Severa up, enough for her to ignore Will's scolding and not start yet another fight. "Candy? They have CANDY here?! What are we waiting for, let's go!!!"

@Ver @Alex Azure @Hahli Nuva

The point of a small heel suddenly found itself planted into Touma's shin.

"Don't put me in the same class as a child who still gets excited about candy. Now let's move before you make any other careless remarks."

Leivinia spun her wand around once and began walking past the group near Touma, not even glancing back at him as she began to walk off to follow the others.

@Ver @Alex Azure @Hahli Nuva @Yun Lee

❝ Well... that works. ❞ Willard commented on Dlanor's sudden apparel change, a change that the latter didn't really like to some degree. Not that it was bad-looking, but the fact that she was switched out of her uniform. However, she refrained from showing any complaints, especially when Touma mentioned something about candy. Without saying a word, she silently joined them.

❝ Guess I'm coming along too. ❞ He groaned before following them. Dlanor was capable of handling her own when it came to combat, but this? He didn't have any hopes of letting her go off alone in a relatively mundane place like this.

@Ver @Yun Lee @Hahli Nuva @Alex Azure

toaru55.png

"L-Lovebirds?! Gimme a break! She's not my type anyway!" Touma exclaimed, seeming to speak in sync with Severa who kept insulting him in the meantime, "Old and mature my neck! You don't look a day older than Leivinia there if you ask me and she's not even in high school yet! Besides, you're the one who can't keep your mind off buying something for the sake of it!" He exclaimed. Only when Macy spoke did he simmer down a bit, letting out a drawn out sigh.

"Gnngh... Just my rotten luck to have all this happen in a place like this..." He sighed in defeat, before narrowing his eyes tiredly at Severa.

to-aru-majutsu-no-index-964289.jpg

"Fiiiine, I probably have some spare change in my pocket anyway. What could you possibly want from here anyway though? Some candy?" Touma asked half-mockingly.

@Yun Lee @Alex Azure @Hahli Nuva
Will almost scoffed at the little girl's words. Be that as it may, they weren't here to go shopping. While she understood the want for a break, the sad truth was that they couldn't afford to goof off.

"We don't have time to fool around. You can grab a snack or a drink or something but don't take forever. We have a multiverse to fight for and the longer we stand around the longer Othinus gets to make her crazy plans a reality."

The Keeper emphazied her point by placing her hands on her hips and speaking in her best leadership tone. She rarely had to raise her voice with her original team. Will prayed she wouldn't have to get violent here over such a trivial subject.

@Yun Lee @Alex Azure @Ver
"For your information, I am a WOMAN! More woman than a guy like you deserves, so-"

And then that girl from before showed up again. Probably to chew her out for what she'd said earlier...oh? Wait. Was she...defending her? Really? Severa had to admit, she was surprised. After their little tiff before facing Pucci, she figured the two would keep their distance from each other. And yet...

"Uh, yeah. Severa. Nice to uh...meet you too, and stuff, Macy." Oh Gods, this was hard. "And it's fine. I...could've been less brash back there." There! That counted as an apology, right? "...your hair is...nice, by the way." Boom. She was doing great.

The mention of candy immediately brightened Severa up, enough for her to ignore Will's scolding and not start yet another fight. "Candy? They have CANDY here?! What are we waiting for, let's go!!!"

@Ver @Alex Azure @Hahli Nuva

Macy laughed, not to be rude, but to lighten the tension that Severa put in the air.

View attachment 3244
"Apology accepted. Compliment appreciated. Your hair looks nice as well. You definitely pull off red the best that I've seen."

"I could go for a little candy myself. Let's grab some, then we can get back on track. We might have to pay Touma back later. I don't exactly have any Japanese currency in my wallet. Sorry."

@Ver @Yun Lee @Hahli Nuva

Will sighed and shook her head. Kids these days. electing to leave the children alone for now, Will decided to join Jotaro and his allies, wondering just who they were and what they could bring to the table. Catching up to the group, Will decided an introduction was in order.

"Hey. I don't think we've actually met. I'm Will. Will Vandom."

The Keeper smiled a bit and extended her hand for Jotaro to shake. She was curious about what he knew, and how much information he actually had on their whereabouts.

@CrunchyCHEEZIT @Ver @Yun Lee @Alex Azure @Gummi Bunnies

Will sighed and shook her head. Kids these days. electing to leave the children alone for now, Will decided to join Jotaro and his allies, wondering just who they were and what they could bring to the table. Catching up to the group, Will decided an introduction was in order.

"Hey. I don't think we've actually met. I'm Will. Will Vandom."

The Keeper smiled a bit and extended her hand for Jotaro to shake. She was curious about what he knew, and how much information he actually had on their whereabouts.

@CrunchyCHEEZIT @Ver @Yun Lee @Alex Azure @Gummi Bunnies

The colossal man side-eyed the girl as they walked, glancing down at her hand and giving it a brief shake. "Jotaro Kujo."

"Did you need something?"

Jotaro wasn't used to people outwardly introducing themselves to him unless they needed something from him or they were deliberately trying to be annoying. He's not exactly a sparkling conversationalist, given his scary-looking face.

@Hahli Nuva @Ver @Yun Lee @Alex Azure @Gummi Bunnies

The colossal man side-eyed the girl as they walked, glancing down at her hand and giving it a brief shake. "Jotaro Kujo."

"Did you need something?"

Jotaro wasn't used to people outwardly introducing themselves to him unless they needed something from him or they were deliberately trying to be annoying. He's not exactly a sparkling conversationalist, given his scary-looking face.

@Hahli Nuva @Ver @Yun Lee @Alex Azure @Gummi Bunnies

Will didn't seem to be phased by Jotaro's looks. She cracked her neck and walked alongside him in stride, despite being smaller in her human form. To the outside eye, she'd look like his kid sister or something.

"Yes, actually. You seem to know our enemies. Or, you've probably fought them before at least. Why do you think she'd retreat to a cozy town like this?"

@Ver @Yun Lee @Gummi Bunnies @Alex Azure @CrunchyCHEEZIT

Astropod fires Clothes Beams at others who might need it.

"If no one else needs one, I guess the last person to don it will be..."

Astropod taps his head with his staff, just in time for a green flash of light to appear, reverting back to the old human Ben.

Ben had an outfit change of his own - he now wore an outfit with similarities with Josuke's. It was his school's gakuran, unbuttoned with a black shirt inside. Ben had the same type of schoolbag he granted Dlanor, and much like hers, two little plushie keychain that hung from zips.

624799.jpg

One would find the first one's design adorable, that can be said, or for people with bad tastes, absolutely eldreitch & nightmarish. Libra would find the most familiarity with the character depicted, among others in the group.

7jtlcvk.jpg

The second resembled what some in the group might recognise as Ben's 'pet dog with superpowers', Buddy. Others might think it's from one of those videogames.

IvYU1Y1.jpg

"As you can see," Ben says to Josuke, "I am now Ben Tennyson, 100% not green slug alien, and the token foreign transfer student - not from space, but America."

Ben then ponders about things.

"Well, time's a-wasting. Let's make a move, ladies and gentlemen," Ben opted to join Jotaro & Josuke in a primary quest, "let's meet your pallies, Josuke."

Grandpa Max speaks not a word as he silently follows.

@Ver @Yun Lee @Gummi Bunnies @Alex Azure @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Hahli Nuva @Kaykay @Cromartous @etcetcetc​

Last edited:
Will didn't seem to be phased by Jotaro's looks. She cracked her neck and walked alongside him in stride, despite being smaller in her human form. To the outside eye, she'd look like his kid sister or something.

"Yes, actually. You seem to know our enemies. Or, you've probably fought them before at least. Why do you think she'd retreat to a cozy town like this?"

@Ver @Yun Lee @Gummi Bunnies @Alex Azure @CrunchyCHEEZIT

"DIO is the only one I know personally. As far as Othinus' motives go, you'd have to ask Ollerus. But, if I had to make a guess. . ."

"She's been funneling her allies from this universe - the universe where me, Giorno, Jolyne, Josuke and the rest of us are from. DIO somehow came back from the dead and ran into Othinus, and from there he was just an anchor for her to recruit anyone who'd been taken down by people of our bloodline over the years. If she's gone through the effort of going to another place in our universe, it's either because she's looking for another Arrow exclusive to our universe . . .or she has another assassin waiting for us."

Giorno, who had been listening in silently, suddenly chimed in. "That may very well be true, actually. I had thought Diavolo wasn't going to be coming back after. . .what had happened. . .but it seems Othinus and DIO are in the business of resurrecting old enemies."

"Right."

Wait. If DIO, Enrico Pucci and Diavolo all came back in the same fashion to hunt down whoever killed them in the first place, does that mean that. . .that guy is going to come back too?

. . .Damn it. I'm getting paranoid.

@Ver @Yun Lee @Gummi Bunnies @Alex Azure @Crow @Hahli Nuva @Kaykay @Cromartous @etcetcetc

ts_14.png

"Urk!" Touma exclaimed painfully as Leivinia jabbed her heel into his shin, before she began to move on with everyone else, while he was sucked into the convenience store alongside Severa and Macy. "Wait, Leivinia, I didn't mean it like that! I'm sorry! Don't leave meeeeeeeeeeee!!"

And then the store doors not-so-dramatically closed with the three of them inside.

Well, this was a situation then.

With a drawn-out sigh, resigned to his fate of taking a detour to buy some candy for everyone, as though his supernatural bad luck transcended individual worlds, Touma browsed through the isles of the store, before looking spitefully to Severa.

to-aru-majutsu-no-index-964333.jpg

"So... Do you like chocolate?" Touma asked in the most irritable way that anyone could possibly ask if they liked chocolate, his brow twitching ever so slightly.

@Alex Azure @Yun Lee @Gummi Bunnies

It hadn't been a few seconds they've walked into the convenience store, but Dlanor happened to walk off as if something already caught her attention. Dead silent, the witch hunter stared intensely at the selection of lollipops available. The decision of which flavor to take seemed to stump her.

❝ Uh, are you having trouble... ? ❞ Willard started to ask but stopped himself, seeing Dlanor reach for a cherry lollipop. Moments later, she turned her attention to a grape lollipop, and then back towards the cherry one. While the question about chocolate was brought up (in a rather irritated light), the inquisitor was more conflicted on which lollipop to take: cherry or grape.

❝ I didn't know that lollipop flavors were that much of a deal for Dlanor. ❞ The man sighed, unsure on how to help his partner out.

@Ver @Alex Azure @Yun Lee

After a few minutes of walking through town, with the group able to blend in now, more or less or something, a lone man leaning against his car would be seen on the sidewalk, seeming to be going through some sort of scrapbook. As Josuke continued leading the others to him, the teenager gave a wave.

"Yoo, Rohan! Look who I bumped into," Josuke exclaimed in a tone that was just one notch below what one could describe as cheery, as though just talking to Rohan was a bit of a drag to him. As the man in question looked up, he furrowed a brow as his eyes laid upon Jotaro, and then narrowing his eyes at everyone else, as though a bit suspicious.

Pwy_Je0r.png

"Jotaro? What are you doing here? And who are these people?" The man in question asked quizzically.

"Huh? Why are you asking him that? You didn't tell him about the lead?"

"No, I didn't..." Rohan said, closing his scrapbook and putting it atop the roof of his car, before folding his arms, looking past Jotaro and toward everyone else. "Speak. Who are you all? What business do you have here?"

Instead of directly responding to Rohan, Fiamma of the Right only leaned toward Jotaro. "Was he always so insolent to speak to anyone he pleased in this manner?"

@CrunchyCHEEZIT @Hahli Nuva @Crow @Alex Azure @Yun Lee @Kaykay @Cromartous @Jeremi @Donder172 @Takumi @Lucky @Everybody

"Oh. My. GAWDS. They have CHOCOLATE here?!?!" Touma's sour mood went completely over Severa's head. She rushed to the candy section of the store, eyes widening at the display.

View attachment 3245

"I've never seen so much candy in my LIFE!!! Look at all these packages and colors!!! And this is NORMAL here? You can get candy whenever you want? And buy it with pocket change??"

@Ver @Alex Azure @Gummi Bunnies

---

Libra decided to overlook Rohan's curt greeting...if it even counted as one. "We are colleagues of Jotaro," the priest replied, as they met Rohan. "We're looking for some dangerous people who has escaped into this town, and ran into Josuke, who said you had a lead of sorts? Any information we can get will help us greatly."

@Ver @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Hahli Nuva @Crow @Alex Azure @Yun Lee @Kaykay @Cromartous @Jeremi @Donder172 @Takumi @Lucky @Everybody

Rita Hanson

Rita had decided to join the group who had gone shopping. She was in the mood for some chocolate and getting it from the store sounded like a good idea. " Do you mind I make a recommendation? I might suggest finding the Dunkaroos, they are a 90s must treat," she replied.

@Ver @Yun Lee @Gummi Bunnies @Alex Azure

Phil Connors

" To put it bluntly, we're multiverse travelers who are trying to stop a woman from becoming a magic god and friends of Jotaro,"
he replied honestly.

@Ver @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Hahli Nuva @Crow @Alex Azure @Yun Lee @Kaykay @Cromartous @Jeremi @Donder172 @Takumi @Everybody

After a few minutes of walking through town, with the group able to blend in now, more or less or something, a lone man leaning against his car would be seen on the sidewalk, seeming to be going through some sort of scrapbook. As Josuke continued leading the others to him, the teenager gave a wave.

"Yoo, Rohan! Look who I bumped into," Josuke exclaimed in a tone that was just one notch below what one could describe as cheery, as though just talking to Rohan was a bit of a drag to him. As the man in question looked up, he furrowed a brow as his eyes laid upon Jotaro, and then narrowing his eyes at everyone else, as though a bit suspicious.

Pwy_Je0r.png

"Jotaro? What are you doing here? And who are these people?" The man in question asked quizzically.

"No, I didn't..." Rohan said, closing his scrapbook and putting it atop the roof of his car, before folding his arms, looking past Jotaro and toward everyone else. "Speak. Who are you all? What business do you have here?"

Instead of directly responding to Rohan, Fiamma of the Right only leaned toward Jotaro. "Was he always so insolent to speak to anyone he pleased in this manner?"

@CrunchyCHEEZIT @Hahli Nuva @Crow @Alex Azure @Yun Lee @Kaykay @Cromartous @Jeremi @Donder172 @Takumi @Lucky @Everybody
". . .Good grief." was all Jotaro could muster in response to Fiamma's question as well as seeing Rohan again.

Jotaro Kujo and Rohan Kishibe never really interacted much back when Jotaro was in Morioh. Ever since he was a delinquent in high school, Jotaro always thought most manga and anime were for nerds, and was right in thinking the average mangaka was going to be looking down on everyone else from atop a high-horse built by basement-dwelling losers who make terrible life choices. Rohan never really gave the towering visitor the same attitude he'd always gave to Josuke, either because he didn't care or he had some burgeoning respect for Jotaro's wisdom and experience.

From what he'd learned from Koichi after the fact, Rohan indirectly saved Jotaro's life during some debacle regarding a Stand named 'Cheap Trick'. Whatever it was, the mangaka had the common sense not to throw the problem Jotaro's way, and for that he's. . .alright.

tumblr_nqo3b6xrPr1tc1kmmo3_250.png

When the man questioned his cohorts, Jotaro took a step forward and gestured back to his group. "They're with me, Rohan. I'm here on an investigation related to the Bow and Arrow, and they're helping me. They can be trusted with any info you have."

" To put it bluntly, we're multiverse travelers who are trying to stop a woman from becoming a magic god and friends of Jotaro," he replied honestly.

"That guy's an idiot, don't listen to him."

So much for subtlety.

AqINM-Yx_400x400.jpg

"You seem rather on edge, signor. . .Rohan Kishibe, I presume?" Giorno Giovanna mused with a knowing smirk. It seems as if the mangaka's reputation preceded him. "While we're here looking for a certain someone that is looking for the Arrow, it's possible this phone-call you received from a 'Kawajiri' may be related. Please, tell us what you know."

As much as the great Rohan Kishibe liked to think he gave off an air of superiority, this blonde-haired guy with the Italian accent gave off an atmosphere that could crush even the most inflated of egos beneath its heel.

@Ver @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Hahli Nuva @Crow @Alex Azure @Yun Lee @Kaykay @Cromartous @Jeremi @Donder172 @Takumi @Everybody​

". . .Good grief." was all Jotaro could muster in response to Fiamma's question as well as seeing Rohan again.

Jotaro Kujo and Rohan Kishibe never really interacted much back when Jotaro was in Morioh. Ever since he was a delinquent in high school, Jotaro always thought most manga and anime were for nerds, and was right in thinking the average mangaka was going to be looking down on everyone else from atop a high-horse built by basement-dwelling losers who make terrible life choices. Rohan never really gave the towering visitor the same attitude he'd always gave to Josuke, either because he didn't care or he had some burgeoning respect for Jotaro's wisdom and experience.

From what he'd learned from Koichi after the fact, Rohan indirectly saved Jotaro's life during some debacle regarding a Stand named 'Cheap Trick'. Whatever it was, the mangaka had the common sense not to throw the problem Jotaro's way, and for that he's. . .alright.

tumblr_nqo3b6xrPr1tc1kmmo3_250.png

When the man questioned his cohorts, Jotaro took a step forward and gestured back to his group. "They're with me, Rohan. I'm here on an investigation related to the Bow and Arrow, and they're helping me. They can be trusted with any info you have."

"That guy's an idiot, don't listen to him."

So much for subtlety.

AqINM-Yx_400x400.jpg

"You seem rather on edge, signor. . .Rohan Kishibe, I presume?" Giorno Giovanna mused with a knowing smirk. It seems as if the mangaka's reputation preceded him. "While we're here looking for a certain someone that is looking for the Arrow, it's possible this phone-call you received from a 'Kawajiri' may be related. Please, tell us what you know."

As much as the great Rohan Kishibe liked to think he gave off an air of superiority, this blonde-haired guy with the Italian accent gave off an atmosphere that could crush even the most inflated of egos beneath its heel.

@Ver @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Hahli Nuva @Crow @Alex Azure @Yun Lee @Kaykay @Cromartous @Jeremi @Donder172 @Takumi @Everybody​

Will had to bite her tongue to keep from frying the man for being such an ass.

"We're here looking for someone called Othinus. Have you seen her?"

Keep it short and simple. If the man was looking for a fight, she'd be more than haopy to oblige.

@Ver @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Crow @Alex Azure @Yun Lee @Kaykay @Cromartous @Jeremi @Donder172 @Takumi

Pwy_Je0r.png

"I'm speaking, I'm speaking," Ben said, then turns to Jotaro, "yeah what he said, and I think that's all that really needs to be said."

He fretfully looks at Will & Phil, wondering if they were giving too much information.

@Ver @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Hahli Nuva @Crow @Alex Azure @Yun Lee @Kaykay @Cromartous @Jeremi @Donder172 @Takumi @Lucky @Everybody

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back