Status
Not open for further replies.
"..."

Rohan gives Will and Phil an thoroughly unimpressed look at their responses, even as Jotaro, Libra, and Ben try to play it straight (comparatively) and a little simple. The latter's answers were a bit inconclusive and suspect; it was like Jotaro to be a little short-spoken and curt, but at a time like this, Rohan could only find it a bit suspect. After all, all these strange people out of nowhere, approaching him like this without so much heed? And looking for the Arrow, as they all said? Just what was going on here?

It was all so funny. So suspect.

So funny that Rohan began to laugh lightly.

K4_Rj_Ih0.jpg

"Ah, is that so? Always an interesting experience to meet Mr. Kujo's friends. All... twenty-five of them at the same time," the man said with a light laugh, the jocular expression looking deliberately unnatural on his face that seemed to normally be accustomed to being so hardened and serious.

Not even Josuke, let alone Ollerus or Fiamma of the Right, were initially quite sure what to make of Rohan's response, before he suddenly stopped, giving the group a deathly serious glare.

"Multiverse travelers on an adventure to stop an evil god? Haha, how quaint," he said, before looking to Jotaro briefly, "An investigation related to the Arrow? I never told you anything like that -- Frankly, Jotaro, the way you even walk is a bit different than usual. The way you carry yourself, the look in your eye, a fire that burns hotter than before. I never would have thought of you as an ideal manga protagonist, but seeing you here today..."

DZlh8rv.jpg

"It's a bit unlike you."

Rohan's expression stiffened just as suddenly as he'd lightened up, before he began speaking again. "If your callous friend there is so comfortable telling me such an outrageous story," he said, pointing a finger to Phil, "I wonder just how comfortable he'd be telling me the truth."

WHOOSH!

648e3efb016f7ce458393622d11b7408.png

Suddenly, out of nowhere, Phil's face opened up like a book -- literally, as layers of his face split apart to reveal white paper and black text in between. The sensation of being opened up like this in the face was surprisingly not painful, but one could imagine it to be quite a shock either way. With that, Rohan stepped forward and grabbed Phil roughly by the collar with one hand, before flipping through the "pages" of his face, intently reading through his face.

"If you dare mock the great Rohan Kishibe, then perhaps I'll look into your deepest darkest secrets for myself! Maybe I'll even put it in my manga for the whole WORLD to see!"

@CrunchyCHEEZIT @Hahli Nuva @Crow @Alex Azure @Yun Lee @Kaykay @Cromartous @Jeremi @Donder172 @Takumi @Lucky @Everybody

tkr19.png

"Huh? Well, yeah. What do you mean you've never seen so much candy before? If anything, this store is kinda small..." Touma said to Severa with a furrowed brow, scratching his cheek idly, "What's the big deal? What, is candy expensive where you come from?"

As Dlanor seemed to weigh carefully which lollipop flavor to get and Rita made her suggestion to the others, the young man stuck in the middle of everyone could only sigh, looking briefly to Willard. "Jeez, do these girls really not have candy often? I mean... If it really means that much to your friend, I guess I could buy two for her? Unless you've also got spare change on you..."

@Alex Azure @Lucky @Gummi Bunnies @Yun Lee

"..."

Rohan gives Will and Phil an thoroughly unimpressed look at their responses, even as Jotaro, Libra, and Ben try to play it straight (comparatively) and a little simple. The latter's answers were a bit inconclusive and suspect; it was like Jotaro to be a little short-spoken and curt, but at a time like this, Rohan could only find it a bit suspect. After all, all these strange people out of nowhere, approaching him like this without so much heed? And looking for the Arrow, as they all said? Just what was going on here?

K4_Rj_Ih0.jpg

"Ah, is that so? Always an interesting experience to meet Mr. Kujo's friends. All... twenty-five of them at the same time," the man said with a light laugh, the jocular expression looking deliberately unnatural on his face that seemed to normally be accustomed to being so hardened and serious.

Not even Josuke, let alone Ollerus or Fiamma of the Right, were initially quite sure what to make of Rohan's response, before he suddenly stopped, giving the group a deathly serious glare.

"Multiverse travelers on an adventure to stop an evil god? Haha, how quaint," he said, before looking to Jotaro briefly, "An investigation related to the Arrow? I never told you anything like that -- Frankly, Jotaro, the way you even walk is a bit different than usual. The way you carry yourself, the look in your eye, a fire that burns hotter than before. I never would have thought of you as an ideal manga protagonist, but seeing you here today..."

DZlh8rv.jpg

"It's a bit unlike you."

Rohan's expression stiffened just as suddenly as he'd lightened up, before he began speaking again. "If your callous friend there is so comfortable telling me such an outrageous story," he said, pointing a finger to Phil, "I wonder just how comfortable he'd be telling me the truth."

WHOOSH!

Suddenly, out of nowhere, Phil's face opened up like a book -- literally, as layers of his face split apart to reveal white paper and black text in between. The sensation of being opened up like this in the face was surprisingly not painful, but one could imagine it to be quite a shock either way. With that, Rohan stepped forward and grabbed Phil roughly by the collar with one hand, before flipping through the "pages" of his face, intently reading through his face.

"If you dare mock the great Rohan Kishibe, then perhaps I'll look into your deepest darkest secrets for myself! Maybe I'll even put it in my manga for the whole WORLD to see!"

@CrunchyCHEEZIT @Hahli Nuva @Crow @Alex Azure @Yun Lee @Kaykay @Cromartous @Jeremi @Donder172 @Takumi @Lucky @Everybody

"No peeping, Rohan!"

Ben conjures a whip of mana to tie around Rohan, attempting to pull him away. He was probably too late to keep Phil's deeper, darker, more personal secrets, but he hoped that he at least kept the more classified, organizational things.

@Ver @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Hahli Nuva @Crow @Alex Azure @Yun Lee @Kaykay @Cromartous @Jeremi @Donder172 @Takumi @Lucky @Everybody

"..."

K4_Rj_Ih0.jpg

DZlh8rv.jpg

"It's a bit unlike you."

WHOOSH!

"..."

K4_Rj_Ih0.jpg

DZlh8rv.jpg

"It's a bit unlike you."

WHOOSH!

"No peeping, Rohan!"

Ben conjures a whip of mana to tie around Rohan, attempting to pull him away. He was probably too late to keep Phil's deeper, darker, more personal secrets, but he hoped that he at least kept the more classified, organizational things.

@Ver @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Hahli Nuva @Crow @Alex Azure @Yun Lee @Kaykay @Cromartous @Jeremi @Donder172 @Takumi @Lucky @Everybody
Giorno seemed more interested than alerted by Phil's face suddenly turning into a book, holding his chin and inspecting the effects of Rohan's ability carefully as the mangaka examined the face-book himself. "Oh, what an interesting ability you have there. I would assume that is your Stand?"

"Heaven's Door," Jotaro's hand suddenly fell upon Ben's shoulder, forcefully yanking him away from Rohan before he could touch him. The man stood as a bulkwark between Rohan and the rest of the group. He then spoke casually despite Phil being 'under attack', as if he was reading off of a lab report. "The ability to turn people into 'books', allowing the user to read that person's memories, thoughts and secrets like a biography."

"Rohan." Jotaro's commanding voice cut in like a knife. He really did sound like a manga protagonist, with all the cards up his sleeve. That particular statement put the man off a bit - he carries himself the way he's always carried himself. If anything, back in the days of Morioh that Jotaro could remember, Josuke was the one who was making strides.

The thing is. . .those 'old days' may not be so old.

"I'll tell you everything you need to know. . .but, judging by your reaction to my 'investigation', I need to ask you - both of you - something first."

Jotaro's tone grew serious and stern as he looked to both Josuke and Rohan.

"When was the last time either of you saw me before today?"

@Ver @Crow @Hahli Nuva @Crow @Alex Azure @Yun Lee @Kaykay @Cromartous @Jeremi @Donder172 @Takumi @Lucky @Everybody​

"!!!!!!!!"

Libra took a step back as Rohan suddenly turned Phil's face into a book. Everything seemed to have been going so well! Was that necessary? Really? Libra shot wary glances towards the two in this group familiar with Rohan, as if to ask if this man really was trustworthy. He was beginning to have serious doubts. And now Jotaro was unsure of...when they had seen him? Oh, dear. This was all extremely troubling...

@Ver @Crow @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Hahli Nuva @Crow@Alex Azure @Yun Lee @Kaykay @Cromartous @Jeremi @Donder172 @Takumi @Lucky @Everybody

---

"Huh?" Severa looked up from the candy to Touma. "Oh, yeah. Where I come from, all that good stuff is a thing of the past. Candy, sweets, cute clothes...everything is rationed and awful!" She spoke of it casually, as if one talking about the weather. It was normal to her after all. "Gods, Avalon would've been so much better if I could just hold a job...they had such cool stuff for sale over there, but I could only ever afford cups of noodles...if that cardboard crud could even BE considered noodles. Refined tastes like mine require money! I can't help it!"

@Ver @Alex Azure @Gummi Bunnies @Lucky

Rita Hanson

Rita had decided to join the group who had gone shopping. She was in the mood for some chocolate and getting it from the store sounded like a good idea. " Do you mind I make a recommendation? I might suggest finding the Dunkaroos, they are a 90s must treat," she replied.

@Ver @Yun Lee @Gummi Bunnies @Alex Azure

Phil Connors

" To put it bluntly, we're multiverse travelers who are trying to stop a woman from becoming a magic god and friends of Jotaro," he replied honestly.

@Ver @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Hahli Nuva @Crow @Alex Azure @Yun Lee @Kaykay @Cromartous @Jeremi @Donder172 @Takumi @Everybody

With a light growl, Phil would be nipped on the hand by none other than the Church Grimm Ruth. The black dog would roll his eyes of he coud, honestly.

"Ruth says that honesty isn't always the best policy." Chise muttered to Phil quietly, leaning over to speak to him and tell him what Ruth was thinking and couldn't say aloud.

"..."

K4_Rj_Ih0.jpg

DZlh8rv.jpg

"It's a bit unlike you."

WHOOSH!

tumblr_inline_p7gbj56PVQ1sjp02i_100.jpg

"!!" A gasp of surprise left Chise momentarily, startled. Fallig onto her behind, Ruth was at her side in an instant growling softly at Rohan but otherwise didn't move. He was almost ready to try and bite the Stand user no doubt.

latest

It was almost tempting, really.

@Ver @Yun Lee @Crow @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Lucky @Everyone

"I'd suppose I should remember that there was talk about Dlanor having... a refined sweet tooth. Despite the fact that the Metaworld being able to create candies on a whim, she refused to consume anything crafted by a Witch." Willard sighed, somewhat missing the same point as Touma that candy wasn't a recurring prospect for their group. It didn't take long for Dlanor to walk up to them with those two lollipops she was deciding on.

"I overheard your input so I concluded that taking both is VIABLE." Dlanor declared plainly. Well, that solves that problem then.

"That's good." He was relieved to know that they wouldn't be wasting too much time over Dlanor's earlier lollipop dilemma. However, he did consider one thing.

"... maybe I should figure out the whole craze with chocolate. Not a single Witch shuts up about it... "

@Ver @Lucky @Yun Lee @Alex Azure

Will was going to fry this Rohan guy to a crisp, but Jotaro stepped in to calm the situation. The Keeper let her energy fall to a calm state and simply shook her head, glaring at Rohan instead. How dare he just do that to one of her allies?

Whatever crazy plan Jotaro had up his sleeve, Will hoped he knew what he was doing.

@Ver @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Yun Lee @Lucky @York @Everyone

"Guh?!"

"O-Oi, what's going on?! What are you all...?!"

"This really is something else."

Rohan gritted his teeth in surprise as Ben summoned a whip to pull him away, the pages on Phil's face flapping back together until it fully closed. He pulled away from Ben's whip, just about to make a move to use his strange ability on the hero next, before Giorno and Jotaro spoke again, causing the man to stop in his tracks.

When Jotaro asked the two inhabitants of Morioh Town when was the last time they'd seen him, both Josuke and Rohan shot each other a quizzical look, as though the two of them silently struggled to decide on who should respond first, before Josuke decided to take the initiative, clearing his throat.

josuke3.png

"Uhh... Why are you asking us that? What, you don't even remember when we met up just yesterday? I didn't think memory loss could hit someone even when you're that young, Jotaro," Josuke commented, still confused by the spectacle of the situation.

With a furrowed brow and a wary gaze, Rohan looked at Giorno carefully. "... Yes, it is as Jotaro says. My Stand, Heaven's Door..." He said, seeming to calm down to let words get into edgewise as the manifestation of his Stand, a small figure in white, began floating next to him like a ghost companion.

Heavensdooreoh_by_crashrexez-db33ig1.png

"..."

To that end, while Josuke responded to Jotaro, Rohan kept his eyes on the rest of the group. "So? What's the real deal with all of you and your friend?" He asked, gesturing toward Phil, "I'll believe it when I see it, whether on his face, Jotaro's, or any of yours. Multiverse travelers... Tch! A ridiculous story like that would never get far in a weekly magazine. Am I really supposed to believe that?"

"Though rather uninformative, Phil is...partly correct. We are members of various peacekeeping groups who deal with threats to different worlds," Libra said, keeping his attention on Rohan for the time being. "Though we...try to avoid informing civilians about a Multiverse." He spoke that pointedly, as if to get the point across to the others here that that was something to avoid doing again, and so easily. "If you would like...you can, er, read me for further proof. I assure you as ridiculous as this sounds, it is by no means false." Though not excited about opening himself up this way, it would hopefully earn Rohan's trust, and, by extent, that lead of his.

"Uh... yeah, sure. I'd love some Tonio's sometime this week," Astropod replies, unsure of how to respond, "sphagetti's pretty good for the soul. But there won't be a soul to be good if we don't find that Arrow and stuff."

Astropod looks at the group as Josuke & Jotaro start to converse.

"Well, let's get working," Astropod proceeds to fit everyone who requested them in outfits via Clothes Beam. He looks through Rita's phone for reference.

"Thanks for the help. Let's see now..."

The green slug man outfitted Severa in the outfit previously intended, followed by Libra in a black leather jacket, white shirt and some jeans, with an extra pair of sunglasses to boot.

He fired another clothes beam at Dlanor, listening to Willard's request. She would probably evade it, but if she didn't, she would be outfitted in the same outfit Chise was in. He remembered to slap a matching slung schoolbag with a plushie keychain of herself attached to it this time!

Another was launched at Macy, donning her in an outfit with similarities to Rita's, albeit a colour motif that was more Macy, with an additional bucket hat to boot. Gotta love hats.

The final one (for now) was aimed for Schala, fitting her in a nice, simple floral pattern dress.

"Am I doing this right?"

@Ver @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Alex Azure @Lucky @Takumi @Crow @Hahli Nuva @Yun Lee @Gummi Bunnies @York @Kaykay @Everybody
tumblr_nqo3b6xrPr1tc1kmmo3_250.png

"A call from some kid, huh?"
Jotaro responded, holding his chin in thought. If Rohan and Josuke were contacted by someone, it is very well possible that it could be the doing of Ollerus' group, or Othinus' group. Something to investigate later. Though, the stardust man did agree with Josuke's latter statement. As nice as it would be to have Koichi on this, if it is nothing, there's no point in drawing more attention by bringing in more people.

And if is very much something, then there's no point in risking more lives, either. Rohan and Josuke will have to do, for now.

"We're after someone who is seeking the Arrow. If they get it, it'll be trouble for all of us. . .including everyone here in Morioh."
Jotaro urged. ". . .and, no, these aren't all Stand users. Only some of them are. Good grief, I guess I should make a quick introduction."

Jotaro turned around to his gaggle of characters, gesturing to Josuke like he was a new car or something. "Everyone, this is Josuke Higashikata. He's an ally of mine from when I was here a couple years ago." Jotaro looked back at Josuke and then gestured to the two girls that looked like convicts standing next to him. "This is Jolyne, my daughter. And her friend, Ermes Costello."

Wasn't that neat-- wait, Jotaro has a daughter? Jotaro moved on curtly, gesturing to the blonde-haired guy in a fancy outfit. Were those Gucci shoes?

"And this is--"

tumblr_nr1w8n9d2Q1tc1kmmo9_250.png

"Giorno Giovanna," the blonde-haired mafioso suddenly stepped forward himself, wearing his signature affable smile. He stuck out a hand to Josuke, weaving a veil of professionalism on his words. "The pleasure is all mine, Mr. Higashikata. I'll be the one to mention that we are on a time limit to find the person we seek. . .but, you and your friend's help would be much appreciated."

Jotaro nodded. "Giorno's right, we don't have time to sit around. You said Rohan was down the street?"

@Ver @Alex Azure @Lucky @Takumi @Crow @Hahli Nuva @Yun Lee @Gummi Bunnies @Everybody​
"Thank you, Ben." Libra admired his new clothes, amazed by the change. Though he did wonder what these new clothes would do in combat...hm. But right now, they had more pressing matters to attend to. "It is very nice to meet you, Josuke. My name is Libra. Tell me, this person who called you...what did they say? Do you know them? Any information we can find would be incredibly useful in stopping these people."

Meanwhile, Severa went into the store, now that she was clothed and everyone was focused on Josuke. What kinds of things did people in this world buy? She was determined to find out.

@Ver @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Jeremi @Hood Rat @Takumi @Crow @Alex Azure @Gummi Bunnies @York
tumblr_nqmyi8c_Vte1tc1kmmo6_250.png

"Waaait, wait, wait!" Josuke exclaimed as though it seemed like Jotaro tried to gloss over an important detail, waving his free hand around, before gesturing toward Jolyne, "Your daughter? She looks way too old to be your daughter! Though she kinda has a similar scary look on your face, but don't joke around about stuff like that, Jotaro!" He went on, not seeming to fully believe the older man's words.

When Giorno stepped forward, Josuke nearly stepped back by pure instinct, as though some natural force repelled the young schoolboy away from the blonde. Still, he tried his best to work past whatever it was, awkwardly shaking the mafioso's hand. "R-Right. I guess you guys must be on a really important job if there's this much of you!" He exclaimed, wondering if Jotaro had gathered all these people over all the time between when he'd first gotten his Stand and now.

To that end, as he turned to Libra, he furrowed his brow. "Ehh... Well, something about... Kawajiri, but I've never heard that name before. Seemed to be a tick for Rohan, but I'll let him show you the rest," he said, popping open his can of pop and having a sip, before beginning to move. "Come on, I'll show you all to him!"

"A lead on the Arrow, he says, eh? His circumstances seem to certainly be different from ours, but if Othinus led us here, then certainly, there may be pieces of the puzzle that we're missing. At least, at this immediate moment," Ollerus sighed, before he and Fiamma of the Right, who gestured everyone else to come with, followed.

Meanwhile, inside the store, there wasn't much that was so interesting, at least from the point of view of someone who was from a world like this. Just a lot of snacks and refrigerated drinks. Touma, having kept an eye on Severa, reached out to take her hand as she tried to step inside.

10_zps3ca62c50.png

"Oi oi, let's not waste any time! You can do that later, can't you?! Or does the Coalition really not even let you go window shopping?!" Touma exclaimed, not taking any heed to the instinctive action of restraining Severa.

@Yun Lee @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Hahli Nuva @Alex Azure @Takumi @Lucky @Crow @Jeremi @Gummi Bunnies @York @Everybody
Libra nodded. "On to meet this Rohan, then." He had to wonder what possible lead this Rohan could have gotten. And in this town of all places... "It's quite a coincidence that Rohan received a lead of sorts as this entire situation is unfolding..."

"Hey!! How fresh are you, you little brat?!" Severa snatched her hand away, her wrath turned on Touma once again. "Don't you get any ideas, I'm WAY too old and mature for you anyways! Who do you think I am, some sort of floozy?!" She crossed her arms, hip out to the side. "And I'm not even WITH the Coalition! I'm with the United Universes, or whatever that is! I don't even know what I'm supposed to do with them, all I did was get out of Avalon, then get into this mess!"

@Ver @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Jeremi @Hood Rat @Crow @Takumi @Gummi Bunnies @Alex Azure @York
View attachment 3243
"I think you're doing great!"

Macy admired her new outfit. She let her hair down from its ponytail and tucked her bangs underneath the brim of the bucket hat. "Who doesn't love hats?"

Now blending in with their surrounding's style, Macy took the opportunity to slip away right behind Severa and Touma.

View attachment 3243
"Both of you need to calm down for a minute and let this girl shop. She's been through a lot and could use a little break. We've all been through a lot, even just today. You're going to get her back on track a lot faster by letting her window shop for a little bit."

"I know from experience that yelling at her won't solve anything. You two might as well head back with the rest of the group. My brother is already with them, and I can easily find my way back to him. I can lead her back once we're done window shopping."

"Severa, right? I don't think I've been able to introduce myself. I'm Macy... and I'm sorry about earlier."

@Yun Lee @Ver @Hahli Nuva

Meanwhile, Mason was struck down by Jotaro's backwards glare. As the Stand users were introduced, all Mason could do was mumble, "I'm Mason. I don't have a Stand but my powers are pretty cool. Nice to meet you Josuke."

Wordlessly, he followed behind the Jojos.

@CrunchyCHEEZIT @Ver @Yun Lee @Jeremi @Hood Rat@Crow @Takumi @Gummi Bunnies@Alex Azure @York @Everybody​
toaru55.png

"L-Lovebirds?! Gimme a break! She's not my type anyway!" Touma exclaimed, seeming to speak in sync with Severa who kept insulting him in the meantime, "Old and mature my neck! You don't look a day older than Leivinia there if you ask me and she's not even in high school yet! Besides, you're the one who can't keep your mind off buying something for the sake of it!" He exclaimed. Only when Macy spoke did he simmer down a bit, letting out a drawn out sigh.

"Gnngh... Just my rotten luck to have all this happen in a place like this..." He sighed in defeat, before narrowing his eyes tiredly at Severa.

to-aru-majutsu-no-index-964289.jpg

"Fiiiine, I probably have some spare change in my pocket anyway. What could you possibly want from here anyway though? Some candy?" Touma asked half-mockingly.

@Yun Lee @Alex Azure @Hahli Nuva
"For your information, I am a WOMAN! More woman than a guy like you deserves, so-"

And then that girl from before showed up again. Probably to chew her out for what she'd said earlier...oh? Wait. Was she...defending her? Really? Severa had to admit, she was surprised. After their little tiff before facing Pucci, she figured the two would keep their distance from each other. And yet...

"Uh, yeah. Severa. Nice to uh...meet you too, and stuff, Macy." Oh Gods, this was hard. "And it's fine. I...could've been less brash back there." There! That counted as an apology, right? "...your hair is...nice, by the way." Boom. She was doing great.

The mention of candy immediately brightened Severa up, enough for her to ignore Will's scolding and not start yet another fight. "Candy? They have CANDY here?! What are we waiting for, let's go!!!"

@Ver @Alex Azure @Hahli Nuva
It hadn't been a few seconds they've walked into the convenience store, but Dlanor happened to walk off as if something already caught her attention. Dead silent, the witch hunter stared intensely at the selection of lollipops available. The decision of which flavor to take seemed to stump her.

❝ Uh, are you having trouble... ? ❞ Willard started to ask but stopped himself, seeing Dlanor reach for a cherry lollipop. Moments later, she turned her attention to a grape lollipop, and then back towards the cherry one. While the question about chocolate was brought up (in a rather irritated light), the inquisitor was more conflicted on which lollipop to take: cherry or grape.

❝ I didn't know that lollipop flavors were that much of a deal for Dlanor. ❞ The man sighed, unsure on how to help his partner out.

@Ver @Alex Azure @Yun Lee
After a few minutes of walking through town, with the group able to blend in now, more or less or something, a lone man leaning against his car would be seen on the sidewalk, seeming to be going through some sort of scrapbook. As Josuke continued leading the others to him, the teenager gave a wave.

"Yoo, Rohan! Look who I bumped into," Josuke exclaimed in a tone that was just one notch below what one could describe as cheery, as though just talking to Rohan was a bit of a drag to him. As the man in question looked up, he furrowed a brow as his eyes laid upon Jotaro, and then narrowing his eyes at everyone else, as though a bit suspicious.

Pwy_Je0r.png

"Jotaro? What are you doing here? And who are these people?" The man in question asked quizzically.

"Huh? Why are you asking him that? You didn't tell him about the lead?"

"No, I didn't..." Rohan said, closing his scrapbook and putting it atop the roof of his car, before folding his arms, looking past Jotaro and toward everyone else. "Speak. Who are you all? What business do you have here?"

Instead of directly responding to Rohan, Fiamma of the Right only leaned toward Jotaro. "Was he always so insolent to speak to anyone he pleased in this manner?"

Rita Hanson

Rita had decided to join the group who had gone shopping. She was in the mood for some chocolate and getting it from the store sounded like a good idea. " Do you mind I make a recommendation? I might suggest finding the Dunkaroos, they are a 90s must treat," she replied.

@Ver @Yun Lee @Gummi Bunnies @Alex Azure

Phil Connors

" To put it bluntly, we're multiverse travelers who are trying to stop a woman from becoming a magic god and friends of Jotaro," he replied honestly.

@Ver @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Hahli Nuva @Crow @Alex Azure @Yun Lee @Kaykay @Cromartous @Jeremi @Donder172 @Takumi @Everybody

". . .Good grief." was all Jotaro could muster in response to Fiamma's question as well as seeing Rohan again.

Jotaro Kujo and Rohan Kishibe never really interacted much back when Jotaro was in Morioh. Ever since he was a delinquent in high school, Jotaro always thought most manga and anime were for nerds, and was right in thinking the average mangaka was going to be looking down on everyone else from atop a high-horse built by basement-dwelling losers who make terrible life choices. Rohan never really gave the towering visitor the same attitude he'd always gave to Josuke, either because he didn't care or he had some burgeoning respect for Jotaro's wisdom and experience.

From what he'd learned from Koichi after the fact, Rohan indirectly saved Jotaro's life during some debacle regarding a Stand named 'Cheap Trick'. Whatever it was, the mangaka had the common sense not to throw the problem Jotaro's way, and for that he's. . .alright.

tumblr_nqo3b6xrPr1tc1kmmo3_250.png

When the man questioned his cohorts, Jotaro took a step forward and gestured back to his group. "They're with me, Rohan. I'm here on an investigation related to the Bow and Arrow, and they're helping me. They can be trusted with any info you have."

"That guy's an idiot, don't listen to him."

So much for subtlety.

AqINM-Yx_400x400.jpg

"You seem rather on edge, signor. . .Rohan Kishibe, I presume?" Giorno Giovanna mused with a knowing smirk. It seems as if the mangaka's reputation preceded him. "While we're here looking for a certain someone that is looking for the Arrow, it's possible this phone-call you received from a 'Kawajiri' may be related. Please, tell us what you know."

As much as the great Rohan Kishibe liked to think he gave off an air of superiority, this blonde-haired guy with the Italian accent gave off an atmosphere that could crush even the most inflated of egos beneath its heel.

@Ver @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Hahli Nuva @Crow @Alex Azure @Yun Lee @Kaykay @Cromartous @Jeremi @Donder172 @Takumi @Everybody​
"I'm speaking, I'm speaking," Ben said, then turns to Jotaro, "yeah what he said, and I think that's all that really needs to be said."

He fretfully looks at Will & Phil, wondering if they were giving too much information.

"..."

K4_Rj_Ih0.jpg

DZlh8rv.jpg

"It's a bit unlike you."

WHOOSH!

tkr19.png

"Huh? Well, yeah. What do you mean you've never seen so much candy before? If anything, this store is kinda small..." Touma said to Severa with a furrowed brow, scratching his cheek idly, "What's the big deal? What, is candy expensive where you come from?"

As Dlanor seemed to weigh carefully which lollipop flavor to get and Rita made her suggestion to the others, the young man stuck in the middle of everyone could only sigh, looking briefly to Willard. "Jeez, do these girls really not have candy often? I mean... If it really means that much to your friend, I guess I could buy two for her? Unless you've also got spare change on you..."

@Alex Azure @Lucky @Gummi Bunnies @Yun Lee
"No peeping, Rohan!"

Giorno seemed more interested than alerted by Phil's face suddenly turning into a book, holding his chin and inspecting the effects of Rohan's ability carefully as the mangaka examined the face-book himself. "Oh, what an interesting ability you have there. I would assume that is your Stand?"

"Heaven's Door," Jotaro's hand suddenly fell upon Ben's shoulder, forcefully yanking him away from Rohan before he could touch him. The man stood as a bulkwark between Rohan and the rest of the group. He then spoke casually despite Phil being 'under attack', as if he was reading off of a lab report. "The ability to turn people into 'books', allowing the user to read that person's memories, thoughts and secrets like a biography."

"Rohan." Jotaro's commanding voice cut in like a knife. He really did sound like a manga protagonist, with all the cards up his sleeve. That particular statement put the man off a bit - he carries himself the way he's always carried himself. If anything, back in the days of Morioh that Jotaro could remember, Josuke was the one who was making strides.

The thing is. . .those 'old days' may not be so old.

"I'll tell you everything you need to know. . .but, judging by your reaction to my 'investigation', I need to ask you - both of you - something first."

Jotaro's tone grew serious and stern as he looked to both Josuke and Rohan.

"When was the last time either of you saw me before today?"

@Ver @Crow @Hahli Nuva @Crow @Alex Azure @Yun Lee @Kaykay @Cromartous @Jeremi @Donder172 @Takumi @Lucky @Everybody​
"!!!!!!!!"

Libra took a step back as Rohan suddenly turned Phil's face into a book. Everything seemed to have been going so well! Was that necessary? Really? Libra shot wary glances towards the two in this group familiar with Rohan, as if to ask if this man really was trustworthy. He was beginning to have serious doubts. And now Jotaro was unsure of...when they had seen him? Oh, dear. This was all extremely troubling...

@Ver @Crow @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Hahli Nuva @Crow@Alex Azure @Yun Lee @Kaykay @Cromartous @Jeremi @Donder172 @Takumi @Lucky @Everybody

---

"Huh?" Severa looked up from the candy to Touma. "Oh, yeah. Where I come from, all that good stuff is a thing of the past. Candy, sweets, cute clothes...everything is rationed and awful!" She spoke of it casually, as if one talking about the weather. It was normal to her after all. "Gods, Avalon would've been so much better if I could just hold a job...they had such cool stuff for sale over there, but I could only ever afford cups of noodles...if that cardboard crud could even BE considered noodles. Refined tastes like mine require money! I can't help it!"

@Ver @Alex Azure @Gummi Bunnies @Lucky
With a light growl, Phil would be nipped on the hand by none other than the Church Grimm Ruth. The black dog would roll his eyes of he coud, honestly.

"Ruth says that honesty isn't always the best policy." Chise muttered to Phil quietly, leaning over to speak to him and tell him what Ruth was thinking and couldn't say aloud.

tumblr_inline_p7gbj56PVQ1sjp02i_100.jpg

"!!" A gasp of surprise left Chise momentarily, startled. Fallig onto her behind, Ruth was at her side in an instant growling softly at Rohan but otherwise didn't move. He was almost ready to try and bite the Stand user no doubt.

latest

It was almost tempting, really.

@Ver @Yun Lee @Crow @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Lucky @Everyone
"I'd suppose I should remember that there was talk about Dlanor having... a refined sweet tooth. Despite the fact that the Metaworld being able to create candies on a whim, she refused to consume anything crafted by a Witch." Willard sighed, somewhat missing the same point as Touma that candy wasn't a recurring prospect for their group. It didn't take long for Dlanor to walk up to them with those two lollipops she was deciding on.

"I overheard your input so I concluded that taking both is VIABLE." Dlanor declared plainly. Well, that solves that problem then.

"That's good." He was relieved to know that they wouldn't be wasting too much time over Dlanor's earlier lollipop dilemma. However, he did consider one thing.

"... maybe I should figure out the whole craze with chocolate. Not a single Witch shuts up about it... "

@Ver @Lucky @Yun Lee @Alex Azure
Will was going to fry this Rohan guy to a crisp, but Jotaro stepped in to calm the situation. The Keeper let her energy fall to a calm state and simply shook her head, glaring at Rohan instead. How dare he just do that to one of her allies?

Whatever crazy plan Jotaro had up his sleeve, Will hoped he knew what he was doing.

@Ver @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Yun Lee @Lucky @York @Everyone
"Guh?!"

Rohan gritted his teeth in surprise as Ben summoned a whip to pull him away, the pages on Phil's face flapping back together until it fully closed. He pulled away from Ben's whip, just about to make a move to use his strange ability on the hero next, before Giorno and Jotaro spoke again, causing the man to stop in his tracks.

When Jotaro asked the two inhabitants of Morioh Town when was the last time they'd seen him, both Josuke and Rohan shot each other a quizzical look, as though the two of them silently struggled to decide on who should respond first, before Josuke decided to take the initiative, clearing his throat.

josuke3.png

"Uhh... Why are you asking us that? What, you don't even remember when we met up just yesterday? I didn't think memory loss could hit someone even when you're that young, Jotaro," Josuke commented, still confused by the spectacle of the situation.

With a furrowed brow and a wary gaze, Rohan looked at Giorno carefully. "... Yes, it is as Jotaro says. My Stand, Heaven's Door..." He said, seeming to calm down to let words get into edgewise as the manifestation of his Stand, a small figure in white, began floating next to him like a ghost companion.

"..."

To that end, while Josuke responded to Jotaro, Rohan kept his eyes on the rest of the group. "So? What's the real deal with all of you and your friend?" He asked, gesturing toward Phil, "I'll believe it when I see it, whether on his face, Jotaro's, or any of yours. Multiverse travelers... Tch! A ridiculous story like that would never get far in a weekly magazine. Am I really supposed to believe that?"

"Though rather uninformative, Phil is...partly correct. We are members of various peacekeeping groups who deal with threats to different worlds," Libra said, keeping his attention on Rohan for the time being. "Though we...try to avoid informing civilians about a Multiverse." He spoke that pointedly, as if to get the point across to the others here that that was something to avoid doing again, and so easily. "If you would like...you can, er, read me. I assure you as ridiculous as this sounds, it is by no means false." Though not excited about opening himself up this way, it would hopefully earn Rohan's trust, and, by extent, that lead of his.

Schala Zeal
@CrunchyCHEEZIT @Hahli Nuva @Crow @Alex Azure @Yun Lee @Kaykay @Cromartous @Jeremi @Donder172 @Takumi @Lucky @Ver @Outside/Candy Store (maybe)

Schala smiled at Ben, seeming quite satisfied with her outfit (though to be honest, even if she had been given a schoolgirl uniform, she wouldn't have known any better and just rolled with it too).

"Thank you... You did a wonderfull job!" She said, even managing a little curtsy.

As a bonus, this outfit was almost like her Zeal attire... Perhaps a bit lighter, which was just fine with her. However, when this so called Rohan brought up came around, she began to mull over what may come out of this encounter. Having noticed some of the group split off to go to some kind of... Candy store? (She had heard about what sweets were, but she rarely had the time to try it, even at the Coalition. She was usually too wrapped up in her work), she mulled over joining them, but decided against it...

Seeing Rohan literally open up one of the group's face like a book, she shuddered, realizing the kind of powers Rohan had to work with. Though, for now, she placed her faith in Jotaro, instead of stepping in immediately to deal with the situation. However, just incase things went awry, she realized they might need all of the members of their group. Quietly clearing her throat, she tried to do what she did next as calmly as possible.

"E-Excuse me for a moment... There is something I must tend to..." She said quietly.

Assuming she wasn't stopped in some way, she would head towards the candy shop, mouthing something along the lines of 'I'm getting the others' to Jotaro as she left. Though, one could only imagine the look of bewilderment on her face if she saw what those in the candy store were doing, despite what was going on outside...​

"Guh?!"

josuke3.png

"..."

"Ah man... what was that for, Jotaro?"

He then saw that Jotaro saved his face from being turned to paper mache. This Rohan guy didn't seem to trust the group that much, but...

kmCbvRa.jpg

"Heeey little guy, love the outfit," Ben waves to Heaven's Door as he got up from the ground, before attempting to touch his hat. "He's kind of adorable. Gotta get me one of these... what'll I call it if I do... Alien Ant Farm? Breaking Benjamin?"

"Ben, I don't think Stands are safe to touch with your bare hands alone," Grandpa Max suggests.

Ben turns to Rohan while pointing to the mangaka's stand.

"Would your assistant over here be considered too crazy for a weekly magazine story? Point is, I know some things are hard to believe and grasp when you first see them, but I think the concrete evidence takes time to dry. We're hanging around this place for a bit, so joining us during our stay might do good in clearing your suspicions."

Last edited:
"..."

Leivinia looked around, and of course Kamijou Touma had failed to get a move on. A logical guess would be that he ended up with the candy-craving children. Well, no matter. That didn't bother her at all. There were some important matters to attend to here after all. For example, one of their ranks had become a book for a moment. That was bizarre, but he didn't seem harmed at least. These 'Stand' things certainly didn't interact with any of the laws she was familiar with, whether magic or science, but perhaps that was to be expected in a multiverse.

Still, she didn't care much for Rohan's attitude. And she wasn't in a good mood at the moment, for one reason or another. The magic cabal boss pointed her wand at Rohan.

"Just read his face,"
she jerked her head towards Libra, who'd offered himself up. "No one here's told a lie yet, and what would we stand to gain making up such a ridiculous story to begin with? So either you believe us before or after reading him, or I'll blow you up until you answer us properly."

Honestly speaking, the fact Leivinia had no idea how his book-transformation ability worked worried her if she were to actually follow up on her threat, which had mostly been made out of sheer irritation. In fact, rather than appearing intimidating or confrontational, she looked a bit distracted as Schala ran off back towards the ones who'd been left behind. She didn't make a move, though.

@CrunchyCHEEZIT @Hahli Nuva @Crow @Alex Azure @Yun Lee @Ver @Cromartous @Jeremi @Donder172 @Takumi @Lucky @Everybody

to-aru-majutsu-no-index-964736.jpg

"Ugh... Let me guess, you want noodles from here too?"

"We have really good noodles," the shop clerk said innocently from behind the counter, having no idea what was going on.

"Still... I don't think I could fathom sweets and fashion to be a thing of the past in any world. People love that kinda stuff way too much to leave those behind," the boy mused as Severa casually explained her own circumstances, Touma furrowing a brow a bit, "N-Not that I'm pitying you or anything! I'm only buying you this crap before you remember to give me an earful again for the sake of it..."

To Willard, he pursed his lip lightly. "I... uh, don't really know the full story behind all that, but I wouldn't imagine candy created by a witch would be quite as good as naturally made ones, yeah," he nodded. As the taller man considered getting chocolate, Touma sighed softly, fishing out the spare change from his pocket. He could only hope he didn't have an outstanding debt to someone that he was forgetting at the moment, like his friend Aogami, or lord forbid Tsuchimikado. That asshole always had a way of snaking his way into everything, he was surprised he wasn't a part of these multiversal affairs.

Counting the money, he briefly glanced over at Rita and Macy.

to-aru-majutsu-no-index-996425.jpg

"... I'm guessing you two want something as well?"

@Yun Lee @Alex Azure @Gummi Bunnies @Lucky

"Guh?!"

josuke3.png

"..."

"Though rather uninformative, Phil is...partly correct. We are members of various peacekeeping groups who deal with threats to different worlds," Libra said, keeping his attention on Rohan for the time being. "Though we...try to avoid informing civilians about a Multiverse." He spoke that pointedly, as if to get the point across to the others here that that was something to avoid doing again, and so easily. "If you would like...you can, er, read me for further proof. I assure you as ridiculous as this sounds, it is by no means false." Though not excited about opening himself up this way, it would hopefully earn Rohan's trust, and, by extent, that lead of his.

"If you need anymore proof than reading his...face then you got it right here." Ruth barked out at Rohan, still standing in front of Chise protectively.

Speaking of, Chise held her wand close, looking a bit unsure about Libra offering himself up to have his past-his life more likely-looked at.

@Ver @Yun Lee @Crow @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Everyone @Too lazy to tag

"Hmm, what about M1-4X? He can't even wear clothes?" Jordshan noted

M1-4X was previously hit by Astropod's Clothes Beam, but to no avail, at first glance anyways.

The automaton would soon find that he would be able to shift his body and limbs to transform into...

n3pqKsa.png

A Suzuki from the era! How nifty! Of course, the colours were more inline with his current ones. This will definitely come in handy, for blending in and for vrooming away.

@Donder172

Last edited:
"Guh?!"

josuke3.png

"..."

"Good grief. Who gives a shit what you believe?"
Jolyne, having been uncharacteristically quiet during this entire ordeal, except for a death glare aimed to both Jotaro and Josuke when she was introduced as Jotaro's daughter.

She took a few steps bumping her father away and stood face to face with Rohan. "You're not talking to this old fart right now, you're talking to me, Jolyne Cujoh." Her eyes narrowed towards Rohan before continuing. "We're trying to find that bow and arrow. We heard you had a lead and I'm tired of getting tugged around like a damn dog through these places trying to track down a witch and her posse." A firm poke of her finger aimed at Rohan's ribcage to emphasis her point. "Stop dicking around and tell us everything you know or I'll beat the shit out of you for obstructing our mission. You got that?"

Ermes looked on before leaning over towards Giorno. "Don't think I've ever seen her that intens before."

Continued from here.

Chapter Two
"He Just Wants a Quiet World"

As the group begins their operation to track down the whereabouts of Othinus, Fiamma of the RIght transports everyone to a mysterious, run-down mansion, one that Jotaro distinctly recognizes as the one in which he'd fatefully encountered DIO many years before. From there, the group decides to split up between two areas, upstairs and downstairs, both of which exuding mysterious power.

Those who had went upstairs, including Fiamma of the Right, encountered DIO himself. After a brief exchange with him and his intentions on attaining power, he single-handedly fights the group and manages to hold his own, though Fiamma of the Right hypothesizes that DIO might be holding back if no one in the group had been killed yet. Just as the group might have come close to defeating DIO, the fight is abruptly cut short by the appearance of Othinus herself, who signals to DIO that his job is done for now, prompting the vampire to make a hasty escape before anyone could follow. From there, Othinus taunts the group, giving them a choice of either chasing her or investigating downstairs for a supposed traitor in their midst.

Those who had went downstairs, including Ollerus and Touma Kamijou, encountered Pucci themselves. After a debate on the morality of Pucci's actions and a look into his plan to achieve Heaven, he initially fights the rest of the group, before Jiren defects to Pucci's side, enticed by the idea of the Heaven he wishes to achieve, just in time for some from upstairs to try to take him and Pucci down. However, the priest makes a sudden escape along with Jiren, and everyone is prompted by Kyoko to head back to where they came, where Othiuns supposedly is.

Othinus identifies Giorno as the holder of the Arrow, and herself makes a retreat, goading the group into following her if they dared, with Fiamma of the Right wondering what their play was, but nevertheless following suit.

Minutes passed by uncomfortably as Fiamma of the Right looked for where Othinus or anyone for that matter might have gone. With all three of the villains having left this place, the strong presence that was felt when everyone had first arrived here had subsided, leaving only a cold emptiness, perhaps fitting for a place that had been abandoned for so long. And then after a while...

"I've found her!" Fiamma of the Right finally exclaimed with mild excitement, at least more than he'd ever displayed when talking with any of the other people, forming a portal in the air just as he did last time they needed to move. "Looks like she's gone dimension hopping, but we're not about to let another world stand in the way of us," he spoke with determination, the portal swirling into life, his right hand pulsating with crimson energy, almost as though there was small heart pumping inside it. But that would just be too strange to imagine, wouldn't it?

With that, he stepped in, followed by everyone else, and everything became black.

And just as abruptly, everything came back again.

Tick tick tick.

The clock hit exactly noon.

A bird flew by.

The wind hit its stride.

transition5.png

The next thing everyone knew, the new setting they all found themselves in was quite different. Instead of an old, musty mansion, the setting was a far more modern, suburban looking neighborhood.

The town looked so jarringly ordinary, it might have been easy to feel self-conscious and look out of place with how they all looked. The only thing that might have set it apart was that it was certainly a bit of a sleepy town from the looks of it, with little signs of people present, but maybe that was for the better, all things considered, especially a quiet, suburban take here. It didn't even seem like there were many cars around, save for those few that were parked on the side, cluing the more introspective ones on what exactly this place was like.

Looking around, Ollerus pursed his lips. "... This place looks familiar," he commented.

to-aru-majutsu-no-index-964458.jpg

"Didn't we pass by here while we were chasing after those guys a while ago? Before we even picked up Giorno," Touma commented, scratching the side of his head idly as he looked around with Ollerus.

"No, I'm getting a distinct feeling of deja vu as well, but... Perhaps it's nothing. After all, this isn't the time to be hung up over something like that," Fiamma of the Right shook his head, his brow furrowed in a wary manner.

"Do you read?" Kyoko's voice inquired from everyone's ear pieces, suddenly sounding a little more static than it was before, "For some reason, the signal to your positions is a little clouded, like someone's trying to jam it. Either that, or the area's just that primitive, but if it's the former... Have the Revanchist already managed to find our frequency?"

"Is that a rhetorical question? Because I have nothing notable to respond with."

"Whatever the case, as always, be on your guard. I'm not sure how strong the connection will last, so if this is a deliberate gesture... Considering the trap it seems like they wanted to lay for us, who knows what will happen? Over and out again."

And with that, it seemed like you were all on your own for the most part, at least for now.

As you stood where you were in the town, there didn't seem to be much strong indication of where to go, not like the mansion where there were at least clues or something to pick up from, but here, it all felt like a completely normal suburb. Crossing his arms behind his back, Ollerus took point in front of everyone and began speaking.

"Well... At least it's a cheerier place than that dreary old mansion, no? Though, do try your best to keep a low profile. Certainly, there are some of you that... ah, might do better with that in a place like this," he suggested.

"In any case, perhaps we should go on now. It doesn't seem like Fiamma of the Right and I can detect Othinus's signature anymore, so either she's concealing herself well or she's not here at all, both of which are likely," Ollerus went on, beginning to walk forward, a complete gambit, a relaxed smile on his face as ever, even if one could just as easily guess his confidence was shaken a little bit.

"Who knows? Perhaps we'll even be able to ask the locals."

Cast List
@Crow as Ben Tennyson and Max Tennyson (Ben 10)
@Atomic Knight as Billy Kaplan (Marvel Comics)
@Krieg as Captain Falcon (F-Zero)
@Takumi as Chise Hatori and Ruth (The Ancient Magus Bride)
@Minerva as Cordelia (Fire Emblem)
@Hood Rat as Diego Brando (JoJo's Bizarre Adventure)
@Gummi Bunnies as Dlanor A. Knox and Willard H. Wright (Umineko no Naku Koro Ni)
@Hida Tomonatsu as Gaius (Fire Emblem)
@CrunchyCHEEZIT as Giorno Giovanna and Jotaro Kujo (JoJo's Bizarre Adventure)
@Cromartous as Jiren and Toppo (Dragon Ball)
@Jeremi as Jolyne Cujoh and Ermes Costello (JoJo's Bizarre Adventure)
@Donder172 as Jordshan Limbdell and M1-4X (Star Wars)
@Kaykay as Leivinia Birdway (A Certain Magical Index)
@Yun Lee as Libra and Severa (Fire Emblem)
@dark as Marcus Wright and Kyle Reese (Terminator)
@Space_Candy as Markus and Simon (Detroit: Become Human)
@Alex Azure as Mason Moretti and Macy Moretti (OC)
@Lucky as Phil Connors and Rita Hanson (Groundhog Day)
@MelodyMeister as Russia (Hetalia)
@York as Schala Zeal (Chrono Trigger)
@Ver as Touma Kamijou (A Certain Magical Index)
@Josh as Wanda Maximoff (Marvel Comics)
@Hahli Nuva as Will Vandom (W.I.T.C.H.)​
"Ah!" Toppo exhaled, letting his body hover slightly above the ground. He'd take a haunted mansion over suburbia any day of the week, especially on a day in which he was hardly his best self. "'Keeping a low profile' is hardly one of my special skills. I always was more of a fighting man than I a domestic man, in any case..." A spark of his former self-flickered across his face again, his warmer surroundings rubbing off on him and boosting his mood "Unless you plan on parading me around as the team mascot, or perhaps your pet 'Wal-ross', then it may be time I found other ways to conceal myself" Frantically vibrating from side to side, Toppo faded into his after invisible invsible to all who did not stare directly at his position. "I doubt I would prove much use in the investigations regardless- I'm no expert on Terran culture"
"Relax, relax," Astropod says to Ruth, "Namekians like Astropod are careful as can be! Plus I tested this out on myself a couple dozen times before."

He then turns to the Jojos for a bit.

"Japan in the late 90s huh? Gives me a good idea."

Astropod, as the transformation was called, unleashed a ray of energy at Chise, the technique causing her clothes to be altered!

"CLOTHES BEAM!"

dd5d47717d562992367033a88d0347f7c27e875d_00.gif

Over her body was a new outfit set - a seirafukku-type uniform with a colour and style combination that just so happened to resemble that of the local school. Heck, it was pretty much an exact replica of the school uniforms there - a school that Ben has never even heard of before!

Not so spooky when you realise that you can't really tell one seirafukku from another. Probably a coinkydoink.

"Yeah, I am not an expert in 90s fashion, in or out of America. Best I can do are school uniforms, ahahaha," Astropod laughs, "I might need some reference to pull this off for everyone... so uh, Leather Jackets right? Skin-tight jeans?"

"Ben, try to think of me in one of my older outfits," Grandpa Max suggests, before being shot by a Clothes Beam himself, causing him to be dressed like an American Air Force pilot from the late 60s.

"I meant the other kind of old."

Another Clothes Beam came his way, replacing his Hawaiian shirt with a brown leather jacket.

"There we go."

"Who wants next?"

@Ver @Takumi @Jeremi @Hahli Nuva @Yun Lee @Alex Azure @Kaykay @etcetcetc​
"Ha!" Toppo cried "It is a pity your powers cannot transform my flesh, lad; in such a world, I might be a greater help. Still, I would rather not cover up my uniform; in honor of what it once stood for, it wouldn't feel right to cover it up with... flower shirts and pilot caps?"
"..."

Leivinia looked around, and of course, Kamijou Touma had failed to get a move on. A logical guess would be that he ended up with the candy-craving children. Well, no matter. That didn't bother her at all. There were some important matters to attend to here after all. For example, one of their ranks had become a book for a moment. That was bizarre, but he didn't seem harmed at least. These 'Stand' things certainly didn't interact with any of the laws she was familiar with, whether magic or science, but perhaps that was to be expected in a multiverse.

Still, she didn't care much for Rohan's attitude. And she wasn't in a good mood at the moment, for one reason or another. The magic cabal boss pointed her wand at Rohan.

"Just read his face,"
she jerked her head towards Libra, who'd offered himself up. "No one here's told a lie yet, and what would we stand to gain making up such a ridiculous story to begin with? So either you believe us before or after reading him, or I'll blow you up until you answer us properly."

Honestly speaking, the fact Leivinia had no idea how his book-transformation ability worked worried her if she were to actually follow up on her threat, which had mostly been made out of sheer irritation. In fact, rather than appearing intimidating or confrontational, she looked a bit distracted as Schala ran off back towards the ones who'd been left behind. She didn't make a move, though.

@CrunchyCHEEZIT @Hahli Nuva @Crow @Alex Azure @Yun Lee @Ver @Cromartous @Jeremi @Donder172 @Takumi @Lucky @Everybody
"Now that is a preposterous idea!" Toppo interjected, his squinted eyes burning into Leivinia as he returned to the visible plane. "I doubt you would approve of someone delving into your soul and making public all of your greatest secrets! Not to mention all the critical intel that could slip through the cracks! Losing Jiren was one thing, but directing handing over confidential information to an unknown party is another!"
View attachment 3246
"And we do not torture civilians. We do not threaten to do so. We are far better than that. Sometimes I fear that choices like these are the only things that separate us from men like DIO..."
"Good grief. Who gives a shit what you believe?" Jolyne, having been uncharacteristically quiet during this entire ordeal, except for a death glare aimed to both Jotaro and Josuke when she was introduced as Jotaro's daughter.

She took a few steps bumping her father away and stood face to face with Rohan. "You're not talking to this old fart right now, you're talking to me, Jolyne Cujoh." Her eyes narrowed towards Rohan before continuing. "We're trying to find that bow and arrow. We heard you had a lead and I'm tired of getting tugged around like a damn dog through these places trying to track down a witch and her posse." A firm poke of her finger aimed at Rohan's ribcage to emphasis her point. "Stop dicking around and tell us everything you know or I'll beat the shit out of you for obstructing our mission. You got that?"

Ermes looked on before leaning over towards Giorno. "Don't think I've ever seen her that intens before."

"Same goes for you! We're so much better than this! We can here to fight the Revanchists, not to threaten ever stranger who crosses our path! This is all a misunderstanding, I'm sure! Phil appears to be in no pain!"

"You don't need to violate yourself like this. No matter how grave the situation becomes, we cannot simply shed out dignity in the name of convenience. Our memories, our pride... they sustain us more than we could ever know. Do not give them up so easily, child. Cherish them. Keep them secret and sacred. For you never know when you might lose them..."

Toppo released a heavy breath. With any luck, simply the promise of surrendering themselves to being read would be enough to earn Rohan's trust... but should it fail... He didn't want to see one of his own sacrifice himself so reluctantly. Should that occur, he would find himself offering his own neck for the chopping block.

Phil Connors

Phil was unfazed by all of this, as strange as it sounded. After living through a loop, he just was as freaked out on things as before it. Speaking of the loop, Rohan would find two odd things when going through Phil's memories. One, his deepest secrets seemed to literally be on the surface and for some unknown reason, despite flipping through multiple pages, a good chunk of them seem to be on the same day with the same people, over and over again. The other thing that was prominent in his thoughts was suicide and more precisely, every single way that one could kill themselves and strangely enough, it seemed he had taken or thought of them in vivid detail. Two, his memories were as vivid as a children's picture book. It seemed that everything he did he remembered, which sounded completely insane. Though, it seemed he wouldn't get very far on the first attempt, as the book closed, it sent a lovely reminder to those who had experienced the first 'incident' those who hadn't been alive. He had pushed the buttons and played God in the control room with some lives. One that could be vividly seen as he had noticed was here was bringing Marcus Wright down to zero, though there had been others.

@Atomic Knight @Ver @dark @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Hahli Nuva @Crow @Alex Azure @Yun Lee @Kaykay @Cromartous @Jeremi @Donder172 @Takumi @Everybody

Rita Hanson

" Well, since you are generally offering, sure,"
she said, picking up some nice chocolate and brining it over to Tokuma.

@Yun Lee @Alex Azure @Gummi Bunnies @Candy Store

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back