Status
Not open for further replies.
"Allow me to join you, as well," Libra offered, walking up to the Joestars. "Whatever we can do to stop DIO and Othinus, I desire to take part in. With the Multiverse at stake, there is no time to fool around." He gave those over near the conveniance store as he said that last sentence. They had a job to do, what were those children possibly doing over there?

Severa looked at the jacket. It was a sweet offer, but... "Uh...I'll need more clothing than THAT, to get past this guy." She jabbed a finger at Touma, who was now her official punching bag, it seems. "Jeez, all I wanted to do was go into some dumb store! I'm SUCH a monster! Lock me up and throw away the key!!"

Though her mood seemed to magically brighten the second Chise and Max got new outfits.

View attachment 3240

"New clothes????? Sign me up!!!!"

@Ver @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Jeremi @Hood Rat @Takumi @Crow

When Libra attempted to get back to the Coalition, Doppo's voice came in this time instead of Kyoko's, though like before, his voice was rather static-y, barely able to be made out coherently. "We're trying to figure that out right now, but the signature is on a similar frequency to Jotaro's and everyone else's, so at the very least, you all seem to be in the same general universe, even if it's a different world. We can't help you more than that, I'm afraid. Be careful," he said, before cutting out again.

30_zps6b0dd77d.png

"Wh--?! Jeez, c-calm down! I'm just saying we shouldn't be so reckless!" Touma exclaimed even as Severa chewed him out. Rotten luck of his always seems to strike even in the littlest moments. "And what are you talking about?! The sun's out! How would DIO even get in there if he's a vampire?! And what the heck would a priest and a witch be doing in a convenience store?! Someone would probably call the police on Othinus alone, let alone you and everyone else here!!"

While Touma bickered with Severa and Fiamma of the Right sighed in exasperation, Ollerus looked toward Jotaro, his arms still folded behind his back. "Eh? You happen to know some people here? How delightfully convenient! I just hope that they aren't too far awa--" He began to say, before the doors to the convenience store suddenly slid open as someone stood in front.

"Eeeh, Jotaro-san? What are you doing here?" A teenage voice that Jotaro found familiar asked at the door, the individual in question sporting a certain bizarre hairdo, cutting into the conversation between everyone there.

josuke6.png

"And um... Who are these people?"

Well, this was probably a bit awkward.

As his gaze turned to Ben, he sharply inhaled and stepped back, as though mildly startled at the boy in his alien form, but not... bewildered? As though he was watching a horror movie and had a mild jumpscare. "Whoa! Jeez, Mikitaka. Don't scare me like that with that look," he spoke to Ben, seeming to think that the boy was someone else that he knew.

"... Uh, and why's that girl dressed like that? And the rest of everyone for that matter?" He asked, gesturing toward Severa at the front door next to him, and then everyone else.

"I told you!!"

@Yun Lee @Hahli Nuva @Takumi @Jeremi @Crow @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Alex Azure @Everybody

"Allow me to join you, as well," Libra offered, walking up to the Joestars. "Whatever we can do to stop DIO and Othinus, I desire to take part in. With the Multiverse at stake, there is no time to fool around." He gave those over near the conveniance store as he said that last sentence. They had a job to do, what were those children possibly doing over there?

Severa looked at the jacket. It was a sweet offer, but... "Uh...I'll need more clothing than THAT, to get past this guy." She jabbed a finger at Touma, who was now her official punching bag, it seems. "Jeez, all I wanted to do was go into some dumb store! I'm SUCH a monster! Lock me up and throw away the key!!"

Though her mood seemed to magically brighten the second Chise and Max got new outfits.

View attachment 3240

When Libra attempted to get back to the Coalition, Doppo's voice came in this time instead of Kyoko's, though like before, his voice was rather static-y, barely able to be made out coherently. "We're trying to figure that out right now, but the signature is on a similar frequency to Jotaro's and everyone else's, so at the very least, you all seem to be in the same general universe, even if it's a different world. We can't help you more than that, I'm afraid. Be careful," he said, before cutting out again.

30_zps6b0dd77d.png

"Wh--?! Jeez, c-calm down! I'm just saying we shouldn't be so reckless!" Touma exclaimed even as Severa chewed him out. Rotten luck of his always seems to strike even in the littlest moments. "And what are you talking about?! The sun's out! How would DIO even get in there if he's a vampire?! And what the heck would a priest and a witch be doing in a convenience store?! Someone would probably call the police on Othinus alone, let alone you and everyone else here!!"

While Touma bickered with Severa and Fiamma of the Right sighed in exasperation, Ollerus looked toward Jotaro, his arms still folded behind his back. "Eh? You happen to know some people here? How delightfully convenient! I just hope that they aren't too far awa--" He began to say, before the doors to the convenience store suddenly slid open as someone stood in front.

"Eeeh, Jotaro-san? What are you doing here?" A teenage voice that Jotaro found familiar asked at the door, the individual in question sporting a certain bizarre hairdo, cutting into the conversation between everyone there.

josuke6.png

As his gaze turned to Ben, he sharply inhaled and stepped back, as though mildly startled at the boy in his alien form, but not... bewildered? As though he was watching a horror movie and had a mild jumpscare. "Whoa! Jeez, Mikitaka. Don't scare me like that with that look," he spoke to Ben, seeming to think that the boy was someone else that he knew.

"... Uh, and why's that girl dressed like that? And the rest of everyone for that matter?" He asked, gesturing toward Severa at the front door next to him, and then everyone else.

"I told you!!"

@Yun Lee @Hahli Nuva @Takumi @Jeremi @Crow @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Alex Azure @Everybody

"Mikitaka? I'm no Mikitaka. That doesn't even sound like a Namekian name!" Astropod, after answering the boy's enquiries, turns to the group and away from the funny-haired guy and winks, while motioning his mouth to silently say 'get ready to run'.

"Hey boy," Astropod begins as he points his staff to a certain space behind the boy, then speaking in a rather rapid manner, "how is that plate of sphagetti floating in the air on its own?"

If the boy turned to look to see no floating plate of sphagetti, Astropod would continue, "darn it! It disappeared into that alleyway before you could see it! I think we can still catch up to it!"

He 'subtly' fired another Clothes Beam, this time at Severa as he had promised, if the boy were to fall for his tricks or turn away for a few seconds after that last line of dialogue, outfitting her in a stylish-looking outfit that consisted of a white sleeveless T-shirt, an overcoat, a stylized belt and some fine jeans that were wider at the end*.

An example of what Ben Tennyson percieved as 90s fashion.

@Ver @Yun Lee @Hahli Nuva @Takumi @Jeremi @Crow @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Alex Azure @Everybody

Last edited:

❝ ... It's a long story. ❞ Willard sighed when they were asked why they dressed like this. For someone that worked most of their life fighting witches and their illusions, it was a task for Willard to work up a convincing lie. However, he gave a side-eye at Dlanor.

❝ Dlanor, can you... obtain some pants maybe? ❞ ❝ I do not see the issue HERE. I cannot alter the uniform that I use when I am on DUTY. ❞

Willard let a small sweat drop run down the side of his face, she was completely missing his point.

@Ver @Yun Lee @Hahli Nuva @Takumi @Jeremi @Crow @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Alex Azure
@Everybody

"Relax, relax," Astropod says to Ruth, "Namekians like Astropod are careful as can be! Plus I tested this out on myself a couple dozen times before."

He then turns to the Jojos for a bit.

"Japan in the late 90s huh? Gives me a good idea."

Astropod, as the transformation was called, unleashed a ray of energy at Chise, the technique causing her clothes to be altered!

"CLOTHES BEAM!"

dd5d47717d562992367033a88d0347f7c27e875d_00.gif

Over her body was a new outfit set - a seirafukku-type uniform with a colour and style combination that just so happened to resemble that of the local school. Heck, it was pretty much an exact replica of the school uniforms there - a school that Ben has never even heard of before!

Not so spooky when you realise that you can't really tell one seirafukku from another. Probably a coinkydoink.

"Yeah, I am not an expert in 90s fashion, in or out of America. Best I can do are school uniforms, ahahaha," Astropod laughs, "I might need some reference to pull this off for everyone... so uh, Leather Jackets right? Skin-tight jeans?"

"Ben, try to think of me in one of my older outfits," Grandpa Max suggests, before being shot by a Clothes Beam himself, causing him to be dressed like an American Air Force pilot from the late 60s.

"I meant the other kind of old."

Another Clothes Beam came his way, replacing his Hawaiian shirt with a brown leather jacket.

"There we go."

"Who wants next?"

@Ver @Takumi @Jeremi @Hahli Nuva @Yun Lee @Alex Azure @Kaykay @etcetcetc​

View attachment 3240

View attachment 3241
"Ooh, me too! I could use a new look. I haven't changed my style in forever!" Macy hopped up and down and clapped in excitement.

View attachment 3242
"I think I'll keep my clothes. My coat isn't any more conspicuous than Joataro's, and I've got plenty in my pockets that I don't want potentially smushed in new pockets."

View attachment 3240

30_zps6b0dd77d.png

josuke6.png

"I told you!!"

"Mikitaka? I'm no Mikitaka. That doesn't even sound like a Namekian name!" Astropod, after answering the boy's enquiries, turns to the group and away from the funny-haired guy and winks, while motioning his mouth to silently say 'get ready to run'.

"Hey boy," Astropod begins as he points his staff to a certain space behind the boy, "how is that plate of sphagetti floating in the air on its own?"

If the boy turned to look to see no floating plate of sphagetti, Astropod would continue, "darn it! It disappeared into that alleyway before you could see it! I think we can still catch up to it!"

He 'subtly' fired another Clothes Beam, this time at Severa as he had promised, if the boy were to fall for his tricks or turn away for a few seconds after that last line of dialogue, outfitting her in the same outfit he put Chise in.

@Ver @Yun Lee @Hahli Nuva @Takumi @Jeremi @Crow @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Alex Azure @Everybody

View attachment 3242
"Ben, I don't think we need to keep up an appearance of naturality with this guy. He seems to be a friend of Jotaro's and he didn't immediately panic upon seeing an alien. Either this guy has a pretty strong wierdness censor, or he's seen enough supernatural stuff to not be phazed by it. Considering what we've seen Jotaro do, I think the latter is more likely."

Mason turned to the pompadour sporting teenager and said, "We're acquaintances of Jotaro. Not from around Morioh."

Jeez, she couldn't even comment on this new guy showing up. Even worse, she couldn't even enjoy her new clothes because of this guy! "Hey!! Othinus is like, crazy powerful, right? She could probably help them fit in! The point is you shouldn't just shoot down my logic when you know as much as I do!!!" Never mind that Touma definitely knew way more than Severa did.

Libra suddenly became very aware of how he looked. "Uh...Ben. Perhaps you could aid me somewhat? I doubt I fit in here..."

@Ver @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Jeremi @Hood Rat @Takumi @Crow @Gummi Bunnies @Alex Azure

30_zps6b0dd77d.png

josuke6.png

"I told you!!"

And there he was.

". . .Huh."

That odd feeling again. . .it's like I'm seeing an old friend again after a long hiatus.

Jotaro abruptly shoved past everyone in the group, placing himself between Josuke and the collection of bizarre characters behind him. He looked back at with him a look that could freeze hell over.

"Let me do the talking."

He looked back over to Josuke. A feeling of relief washed over the towering man as he laid his eyes on the boy, knowing that he's still around. Josuke may be a bit of a scatterbrain, especially whenever his hair comes into the conversation, but he's perhaps the most reliable guy in this town besides Koichi, and - perhaps more importantly to Jotaro - the least irritating to be around. Being that closely related to Joseph Joestar and remaining 'reliable' and 'non-irritating' seemed like an oxymoron, but there has been times when Josuke saved Jotaro's life and vice-versa.

Can't fault memories.

tumblr_static_6o386m14rv4soc84ggcsco0sg.png

"Sorry to appear so suddenly, Josuke, but I'm not here on vacation." Jotaro curtly cut in, stepping forward an eyeing the convenience store suspiciously. He spoke in the urgent-yet-cold tone of voice that would tell Josuke that there's something going on. "Do you know where everyone else is? Koichi, Rohan. . .even Okuyasu. I need you all here for something."

"It has to do with the Bow and Arrow."

@Yun Lee @Hahli Nuva @Takumi @Jeremi @Crow @Ver @Alex Azure @Everybody

"!!!" Chise looked down at her outfit, before glancing to his left arm. Putting her jacket over the odd looking arm, but leaving it open, it likely clashed a bit with her current look. The outfit however, was familiar to her former High school's in style at least.

"Thanks-" Chise started, before turning as someone happened to exit the convenience store.

tumblr_inline_p7gbjc2kYG1sjp02i_100.jpg

"??" The following events left her confused. Mostly Ben's antics. Ruth, while Chise had been getting her clothes changed, had took on his Church Grimm form, simply sitting beside her. Luckily before Josuke showed up.

"At least he didn't freak out?" Chise questioned, things were going way to fast for her.

@Ver @Yun Lee @Crow

Phil Connors and Rita Hanson

Phil rolled his eyes. " I'm good with clothing," he replied, adjusting his blazer and tie to prove a point. He of course had washed them and pressed them and found a way to dry clean them, so they were just fine.

"
That's only because he hasn't changed his clothing style since the 90s," Rita mumbled under her breath. " Uh.... that's not what... that's more what the models wore. What I'm kind of wearing is actually a little closer to normal 90s," she replied. In other words, Ben had dressed her just a little, a touch slutty. But it did fit her style, so it made sense. " I also don't need the clothes beam... but wait, maybe I can help," she replied, pulling out her phone and scrolling through her pictures. " The leather jacket thing though was pretty on point though."

@Ver @Yun Lee @Crow @Everybody

to-aru-majut5su-no-index-964314.jpg

"I... Gnngh! This is so dumb! There's no use talking to you!" Touma exclaimed, continuously flabbergasted by Severa to say much more, as though relenting, if only out of pure exasperation. It was probably for the better, at least in the long run.

That's what he'll keep telling himself anyway.

As for the young man whom Jotaro had identified as being named "Josuke," he only furrowed his brow at Ben, looking back with skepticism, only to not see anything at all. Turning back to Ben, he sighed.

tumblr_nqorsy2_Fb91tc1kmmo1_250.png

"Haha, very funny, Mikitaka. Look, I'll show you to Tonio's later if you want spaghetti so badly, but not today, alright? I've got something important,"
he said, seeming to still confuse Ben for someone he knew.

Josuke could only shoot Willard and Dlanor a quizzical look, and raise his eyebrow toward Mason. Jotaro piped in before Josuke could respond to the latter of the three, prompting the teenager to be diverted by the taller man.

"Eh? The Arrow? Did Rohan share his lead with you too?" Josuke asked, running one hand through his hair idly, before reaching into a shopping bag that he was holding with the other, pulling out a can of pop. "Rohan's just down the street waiting for me. Thinks he's onto something, and I also got a call from some kid earlier, so we were wondering if they're connected," he casually said to Jotaro, as if this was something that had been on his mind for a while and believed Jotaro to know of this. However, things were a bit different...

"Okuyasu and Koichi are on the other side of town though; didn't wanna waste their worries if it all turned out to be for nothing, y'know? But... um, if your friends are here for non-vacation... Does that mean you're... all after the Arrow or something?"

"A-Are you all Stand users?! Where'd you find this many, Jotaro?!"

@CrunchyCHEEZIT @Alex Azure @Lucky @Takumi @Crow @Hahli Nuva @Yun Lee @Gummi Bunnies @Everybody

Continued from here.

Chapter Two
"He Just Wants a Quiet World"

As the group begins their operation to track down the whereabouts of Othinus, Fiamma of the RIght transports everyone to a mysterious, run-down mansion, one that Jotaro distinctly recognizes as the one in which he'd fatefully encountered DIO many years before. From there, the group decides to split up between two areas, upstairs and downstairs, both of which exuding mysterious power.

Those who had went upstairs, including Fiamma of the Right, encountered DIO himself. After a brief exchange with him and his intentions on attaining power, he single-handedly fights the group and manages to hold his own, though Fiamma of the Right hypothesizes that DIO might be holding back if no one in the group had been killed yet. Just as the group might have come close to defeating DIO, the fight is abruptly cut short by the appearance of Othinus herself, who signals to DIO that his job is done for now, prompting the vampire to make a hasty escape before anyone could follow. From there, Othinus taunts the group, giving them a choice of either chasing her or investigating downstairs for a supposed traitor in their midst.

Those who had went downstairs, including Ollerus and Touma Kamijou, encountered Pucci themselves. After a debate on the morality of Pucci's actions and a look into his plan to achieve Heaven, he initially fights the rest of the group, before Jiren defects to Pucci's side, enticed by the idea of the Heaven he wishes to achieve, just in time for some from upstairs to try to take him and Pucci down. However, the priest makes a sudden escape along with Jiren, and everyone is prompted by Kyoko to head back to where they came, where Othiuns supposedly is.

Othinus identifies Giorno as the holder of the Arrow, and herself makes a retreat, goading the group into following her if they dared, with Fiamma of the Right wondering what their play was, but nevertheless following suit.

Minutes passed by uncomfortably as Fiamma of the Right looked for where Othinus or anyone for that matter might have gone. With all three of the villains having left this place, the strong presence that was felt when everyone had first arrived here had subsided, leaving only a cold emptiness, perhaps fitting for a place that had been abandoned for so long. And then after a while...

"I've found her!" Fiamma of the Right finally exclaimed with mild excitement, at least more than he'd ever displayed when talking with any of the other people, forming a portal in the air just as he did last time they needed to move. "Looks like she's gone dimension hopping, but we're not about to let another world stand in the way of us," he spoke with determination, the portal swirling into life, his right hand pulsating with crimson energy, almost as though there was small heart pumping inside it. But that would just be too strange to imagine, wouldn't it?

With that, he stepped in, followed by everyone else, and everything became black.

And just as abruptly, everything came back again.

Tick tick tick.

The clock hit exactly noon.

A bird flew by.

The wind hit its stride.

transition5.png

The next thing everyone knew, the new setting they all found themselves in was quite different. Instead of an old, musty mansion, the setting was a far more modern, suburban looking neighborhood.

The town looked so jarringly ordinary, it might have been easy to feel self-conscious and look out of place with how they all looked. The only thing that might have set it apart was that it was certainly a bit of a sleepy town from the looks of it, with little signs of people present, but maybe that was for the better, all things considered, especially a quiet, suburban take here. It didn't even seem like there were many cars around, save for those few that were parked on the side, cluing the more introspective ones on what exactly this place was like.

Looking around, Ollerus pursed his lips. "... This place looks familiar," he commented.

to-aru-majutsu-no-index-964458.jpg

"Didn't we pass by here while we were chasing after those guys a while ago? Before we even picked up Giorno," Touma commented, scratching the side of his head idly as he looked around with Ollerus.

"No, I'm getting a distinct feeling of deja vu as well, but... Perhaps it's nothing. After all, this isn't the time to be hung up over something like that," Fiamma of the Right shook his head, his brow furrowed in a wary manner.

"Do you read?" Kyoko's voice inquired from everyone's ear pieces, suddenly sounding a little more static than it was before, "For some reason, the signal to your positions is a little clouded, like someone's trying to jam it. Either that, or the area's just that primitive, but if it's the former... Have the Revanchist already managed to find our frequency?"

"Is that a rhetorical question? Because I have nothing notable to respond with."

"Whatever the case, as always, be on your guard. I'm not sure how strong the connection will last, so if this is a deliberate gesture... Considering the trap it seems like they wanted to lay for us, who knows what will happen? Over and out again."

And with that, it seemed like you were all on your own for the most part, at least for now.

As you stood where you were in the town, there didn't seem to be much strong indication of where to go, not like the mansion where there were at least clues or something to pick up from, but here, it all felt like a completely normal suburb. Crossing his arms behind his back, Ollerus took point in front of everyone and began speaking.

"Well... At least it's a cheerier place than that dreary old mansion, no? Though, do try your best to keep a low profile. Certainly, there are some of you that... ah, might do better with that in a place like this," he suggested.

"In any case, perhaps we should go on now. It doesn't seem like Fiamma of the Right and I can detect Othinus's signature anymore, so either she's concealing herself well or she's not here at all, both of which are likely," Ollerus went on, beginning to walk forward, a complete gambit, a relaxed smile on his face as ever, even if one could just as easily guess his confidence was shaken a little bit.

"Who knows? Perhaps we'll even be able to ask the locals."

Cast List
@Crow as Ben Tennyson and Max Tennyson (Ben 10)
@Atomic Knight as Billy Kaplan (Marvel Comics)
@Krieg as Captain Falcon (F-Zero)
@Takumi as Chise Hatori and Ruth (The Ancient Magus Bride)
@Minerva as Cordelia (Fire Emblem)
@Hood Rat as Diego Brando (JoJo's Bizarre Adventure)
@Gummi Bunnies as Dlanor A. Knox and Willard H. Wright (Umineko no Naku Koro Ni)
@Hida Tomonatsu as Gaius (Fire Emblem)
@CrunchyCHEEZIT as Giorno Giovanna and Jotaro Kujo (JoJo's Bizarre Adventure)
@Cromartous as Jiren and Toppo (Dragon Ball)
@Jeremi as Jolyne Cujoh and Ermes Costello (JoJo's Bizarre Adventure)
@Donder172 as Jordshan Limbdell and M1-4X (Star Wars)
@Kaykay as Leivinia Birdway (A Certain Magical Index)
@Yun Lee as Libra and Severa (Fire Emblem)
@dark as Marcus Wright and Kyle Reese (Terminator)
@Space_Candy as Markus and Simon (Detroit: Become Human)
@Alex Azure as Mason Moretti and Macy Moretti (OC)
@Lucky as Phil Connors and Rita Hanson (Groundhog Day)
@MelodyMeister as Russia (Hetalia)
@York as Schala Zeal (Chrono Trigger)
@Ver as Touma Kamijou (A Certain Magical Index)
@Josh as Wanda Maximoff (Marvel Comics)
@Hahli Nuva as Will Vandom (W.I.T.C.H.)​
As they arrived, Libra couldn't help but worry. These kinds of people in a small town...they needed to be wary of avoiding casualties if those three decided to try anything.

Before Libra left to explore, maybe someone around could offer better insight. Using his ear piece, he contacted the Coalition. "Hello, this is Libra again. Do you think you can find out where we are from there?"

Meanwhile, Severa was all set on where to go: the local shopping center! Even a little tiny place like this had one, right? Even at least a grocery store so she could buy some food...well, not HER, she was broke. But there were probably guys who would just LOVE to spend some money on a cutie like her...she hoped.

Though...that whole Cordelia thing kind of put her into a less cheery mood. Was there a Cordelia here? Why hadn't she spoken up? Ugh, forget it. At this point just window shopping would perk her right up.

@Ver
"Actually, I didn't quite say that. If anything, it would probably be better to stick together, at least until we have a clearer way of knowing where--" Ollerus began saying to Ben, before being interrupted.

"Hey, where's she going?" Touma cut in as Severa suddenly took off. "Wait up!"

"What a pain..." Fiamma of the Right grunted, and the three of them (hopefully with the group in tow) following after her. Just for the trouble of some sort of store.

If there was any big supermarket or something like that at all in town, it certainly wasn't here. The most Severa would be able find was a small little convenience store. There wasn't much to say about it, at least from the outside. Before she'd be able to go in, Touma called after her.

to-aru-majutsu-no-index-964695.jpg

"Waaaait, wait, wait. Don't just go waltzing into a store like that! Especially with how you're dressed! People are gonna start wondering if Halloween's right around the corner!" Touma exclaimed in mild exasperation, "... Do you even have Halloween in your world? Whatever! You don't even have money to buy anything, do you?!"

@Yun Lee @Alex Azure @Crow @Hahli Nuva @Takumi @Everyone
...oh my Gods, did NO ONE let her do ANYTHING?!?! Turning on her heel to face Touma, Severa put her hands on her hips. "And what, huh? No one's gonna notice us all walking around outside, too? What makes me going into a teeny tiny little store such a crime?! And what cheek to ask about someone's finances, anyway! Do you just go up to people and ask them how rich they are? Huh?"

Severa pouted after she finished chewing poor Touma out. "I just wanna window shop, okay? Plus, uh...maybe those three are hiding in the store! Y-Yeah! So by not letting me go investigate, you could be jeopardizing us all! And do you REALLY wanna risk that?"

@Ver
"If we're lucky, we get talk about a ghost on campus, an underground magic cult, the usual, but yeah, students love to talk about hot, interesting topics during their break periods, even alien conspiracies, I just know we'll find something," Ben says to Chise, "but yeah, Mason has a point too. A shopping centre's bound to have a decent crowd to hear from."

"Hmmm... that's true, Ollerus, but our group's a tad too large. As said, we'll need to avoid standing out, and a group this big marching along might stand out too much."

MYWrv46.png

"Hey," Ben turns to Severa & Touma, "I've got a transformation that could give you some clothes to blend in, and something tells me you won't be the only one."

Libra, for starters. Possibly Toppo.

@Yun Lee @Alex Azure @Crow @Hahli Nuva @Takumi @Hahli Nuva @Everyone
"I see." Chise had to admit, Ben seemed to have a point. Being a social outcast that was unwanted, before meeting Elias and eventually Ruth however, had in a way made her the topic of at the least, mean comments by those her age and even adults for some time.

Shaking those thoughts from her mind, she perked at what Ben said about changing Severa's clothes. Ah right, he was from a different world but that reminded her....

"My...mentor, Elias, he uses spells calles Glamours to change his appearance if need be...unfortunately I haven't been taught much, or really anything on glamours." She muttered, wanting to help, but not sure how. Actually...

Taking off her green jacket, Chise held it out to Severa. "I-it Isn't much, but..." She could only offer this so far, but given Severa's armor with her outfit it probab2 wouldn't work.

@Ver @Yun Lee @Crow @Everyone
"Alright then, let's put on some gear, everyone!"

Ben smacked his watch down as he initiated his transformation.

1WEqwwp.png

"Astropod! Huh, never thought I'd use this guy for mundane things. Well, let's just say that the ability I mentioned came with the transformation."

Ben's new transformation swung his staff around, before aiming it at Chise.

"Ready for a demonstration?"

@Takumi
tumblr_inline_p7gbjeQKGX1sjp02i_100.jpg

"Oh, um, sure?" Chise was a bit caught off guard. Ruth huffed, standing between Chise and Ben for a moment.

0cbf087b4ed96dcd3d7042ec053b7ef4e5265db5_hq.jpg

"Hey, watch how you swing that thing, will you." He grumbled, but Chise got him to back off with a pat on the arm as reassurance.

@Crow
"Relax, relax," Astropod says to Ruth, "Namekians like Astropod are careful as can be! Plus I tested this out on myself a couple dozen times before."

He then turns to the Jojos for a bit.

"Japan in the late 90s huh? Gives me a good idea."

Astropod, as the transformation was called, unleashed a ray of energy at Chise, the technique causing her clothes to be altered!

"CLOTHES BEAM!"

dd5d47717d562992367033a88d0347f7c27e875d_00.gif

Over her body was a new outfit set - a seirafukku-type uniform with a colour and style combination that just so happened to resemble that of the local school. Heck, it was pretty much an exact replica of the school uniforms there - a school that Ben has never even heard of before!

Not so spooky when you realise that you can't really tell one seirafukku from another. Probably a coinkydoink.

"Yeah, I am not an expert in 90s fashion, in or out of America. Best I can do are school uniforms, ahahaha," Astropod laughs, "I might need some reference to pull this off for everyone... so uh, Leather Jackets right? Skin-tight jeans?"

"Ben, try to think of me in one of my older outfits," Grandpa Max suggests, before being shot by a Clothes Beam himself, causing him to be dressed like an American Air Force pilot from the late 60s.

"I meant the other kind of old."

Another Clothes Beam came his way, replacing his Hawaiian shirt with a brown leather jacket.

"There we go."

"Who wants next?"

@Ver @Takumi @Jeremi @Hahli Nuva @Yun Lee @Alex Azure @Kaykay @etcetcetc​

View attachment 3240

30_zps6b0dd77d.png

josuke6.png

"I told you!!"

"Hey boy," Astropod begins as he points his staff to a certain space behind the boy, then speaking in a rather rapid manner, "how is that plate of sphagetti floating in the air on its own?"

He 'subtly' fired another Clothes Beam, this time at Severa as he had promised, if the boy were to fall for his tricks or turn away for a few seconds after that last line of dialogue, outfitting her in a stylish-looking outfit that consisted of a white sleeveless T-shirt, an overcoat, a stylized belt and some fine jeans that were wider at the end*.

An example of what Ben Tennyson percieved as 90s fashion.

❝ ... It's a long story. ❞ Willard sighed when they were asked why they dressed like this. For someone that worked most of their life fighting witches and their illusions, it was a task for Willard to work up a convincing lie. However, he gave a side-eye at Dlanor.

❝ Dlanor, can you... obtain some pants maybe? ❞ ❝ I do not see the issue HERE. I cannot alter the uniform that I use when I am on DUTY. ❞

Willard let a small sweat drop run down the side of his face, she was completely missing his point.

@Ver @Yun Lee @Hahli Nuva @Takumi @Jeremi @Crow @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Alex Azure
@Everybody
Jeez, she couldn't even comment on this new guy showing up. Even worse, she couldn't even enjoy her new clothes because of this guy! "Hey!! Othinus is like, crazy powerful, right? She could probably help them fit in! The point is you shouldn't just shoot down my logic when you know as much as I do!!!" Never mind that Touma definitely knew way more than Severa did.

Libra suddenly became very aware of how he looked. "Uh...Ben. Perhaps you could aid me somewhat? I doubt I fit in here..."

@Ver @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Jeremi @Hood Rat @Takumi @Crow @Gummi Bunnies @Alex Azure

"I... Gnngh! This is so dumb! There's no use talking to you!" Touma exclaimed, continuously flabbergasted by Severa to say much more, as though relenting, if only out of pure exasperation. It was probably for the better, at least in the long run.

As for the young man whom Jotaro had identified as being named "Josuke," he only furrowed his brow at Ben, looking back with skepticism, only to not see anything at all. Turning back to Ben, he sighed.

"Haha, very funny, Mikitaka. Look, I'll show you to Tonio's later if you want spaghetti so badly, but not today, alright? I've got something important,"

Josuke could only shoot Willard and Dlanor a quizzical look, and raise his eyebrow toward Mason. Jotaro piped in before Josuke could respond to the latter of the three, prompting the teenager to be diverted by the taller man.

"Eh? The Arrow? Did Rohan share his lead with you too?" Josuke asked, running one hand through his hair idly, before reaching into a shopping bag that he was holding with the other, pulling out a can of pop. "Rohan's just down the street waiting for me. Thinks he's onto something, and I also got a call from some kid earlier, so we were wondering if they're connected," he casually said to Jotaro, as if this was something that had been on his mind for a while and believed Jotaro to know of this. However, things were a bit different...

"Okuyasu and Koichi are on the other side of town though; didn't wanna waste their worries if it all turned out to be for nothing, y'know? But... um, if your friends are here for non-vacation... Does that mean you're... all after the Arrow or something?"

@CrunchyCHEEZIT @Alex Azure @Lucky @Takumi @Crow @Hahli Nuva @Yun Lee @Gummi Bunnies @Everybody
Schala Zeal
@Yun Lee @Alex Azure @Crow @Hahli Nuva @Takumi @Hahli Nuva @Cromartous
@Others?

Until they were transported away to another unfamiliar place... At least for Schala, she was deep in thought, closing her eyes as she both tried to recover her strength, and figure out her best approach at dealing with Jiren when they met again. The best they could hope for was at least to even the playing field, so that way they could neutralize him... ... She would rather things not result in another death if she could help it after all.

Upon arriving at her destination however, she soon realized that wearing her usual, Zeal attire... Something that was heavily present in her late Kingdom was not going to help her blend in. Not that some of the group was having much better luck. Her cheeks flushed when she was asked about why she was dressed up like this, as well as Willard bringing to their attention that Dlanor was not wearing any pants.

Oh dear... Come to think of it, Schala wasn't wearing any herself, although she had a dress and everything to cover her lower body. Regardless... Attire had been the last thing she had on her mind going on this mission, but now... She was kind of in a pickle; perhaps she should get something on her that doesn't look nearly as... Out of place.

"I... Yes... Like Willard says... It's a long story... And... No... I do not believe we all use... ... Stands..." She mumbled quietly, seeming a bit unfamiliar with the term used. Perhaps it was the name of those 'shadows' she saw Jotaro and Pucci using?

For now though, it seemed that Jotaro had his attention, and thus... She turned her attention to Ben, tugging on his sleeve with a sheepish look on her face.

"Are you... Able to provide me a more fitting outfit...? Just for now... I will return to my usual attire once I no longer need to blend into my surroundings..." She said... Shifting from one foot to another.

Really, it should have been a simple matter, but perhaps she felt a little like a deer in headlights right now; if the natives in this area seem to be giving her strange looks for her attire... There was no way she could keep a low profile here, which wasn't going to help her considering her usual MO in times like this...​

Will had simply changed back to human form, wearing her blue jeans, pink shirt and grey jacket she almost always wore every day.

The Keeper sighed and entered the nearby convinence store, buying a bag of chips and a bottle of root beer to munch on while she leaned back against a brick wall and watched Ben dish out clothes like he was Cornelia on a Goodwill binge.

The sky was still yellow. Was this some kind of alternate Earth? She didn't rmember the sky ever being yellow. Wherever Othinus had sent them, Will knew it probably wasn't safe.

She just had a bad feeling something was about to go down.

@Ver @Takumi @York @Yun Lee @Gummi Bunnies @Alex Azure @Crow @Cromartous @Everybody

"Uh... yeah, sure. I'd love some Tonio's sometime this week," Astropod replies, unsure of how to respond, "sphagetti's pretty good for the soul. But there won't be a soul to be good if we don't find that Arrow and stuff."

Astropod looks at the group as Josuke & Jotaro start to converse.

"Well, let's get working," Astropod proceeds to fit everyone who requested them in outfits via Clothes Beam. He looks through Rita's phone for reference.

"Thanks for the help. Let's see now..."

The green slug man outfitted Severa in the outfit previously intended, followed by Libra in a black leather jacket, white shirt and some jeans, with an extra pair of sunglasses to boot.

He fired another clothes beam at Dlanor, listening to Willard's request. She would probably evade it, but if she didn't, she would be outfitted in the same outfit Chise was in. He remembered to slap a matching slung schoolbag with a plushie keychain of herself attached to it this time!

Another was launched at Macy, donning her in an outfit with similarities to Rita's, albeit a colour motif that was more Macy, with an additional bucket hat to boot. Gotta love hats.

The final one (for now) was aimed for Schala, fitting her in a nice, simple floral pattern dress.

"Am I doing this right?"

@Ver @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Alex Azure @Lucky @Takumi @Crow @Hahli Nuva @Yun Lee @Gummi Bunnies @York @Kaykay @Everybody

Last edited:

tumblr_nqo3b6xrPr1tc1kmmo3_250.png

"A call from some kid, huh?"
Jotaro responded, holding his chin in thought. If Rohan and Josuke were contacted by someone, it is very well possible that it could be the doing of Ollerus' group, or Othinus' group. Something to investigate later. Though, the stardust man did agree with Josuke's latter statement. As nice as it would be to have Koichi on this, if it is nothing, there's no point in drawing more attention by bringing in more people.

And if is very much something, then there's no point in risking more lives, either. Rohan and Josuke will have to do, for now.

"We're after someone who is seeking the Arrow. If they get it, it'll be trouble for all of us. . .including everyone here in Morioh."
Jotaro urged. ". . .and, no, these aren't all Stand users. Only some of them are. Good grief, I guess I should make a quick introduction."

Jotaro turned around to his gaggle of characters, gesturing to Josuke like he was a new car or something. "Everyone, this is Josuke Higashikata. He's an ally of mine from when I was here a couple years ago." Jotaro looked back at Josuke and then gestured to the two girls that looked like convicts standing next to him. "This is Jolyne, my daughter. And her friend, Ermes Costello."

Wasn't that neat-- wait, Jotaro has a daughter? Jotaro moved on curtly, gesturing to the blonde-haired guy in a fancy outfit. Were those Gucci shoes?

"And this is--"

tumblr_nr1w8n9d2Q1tc1kmmo9_250.png

"Giorno Giovanna," the blonde-haired mafioso suddenly stepped forward himself, wearing his signature affable smile. He stuck out a hand to Josuke, weaving a veil of professionalism on his words. "The pleasure is all mine, Mr. Higashikata. I'll be the one to mention that we are on a time limit to find the person we seek. . .but, you and your friend's help would be much appreciated."

Jotaro nodded. "Giorno's right, we don't have time to sit around. You said Rohan was down the street?"

@Ver @Alex Azure @Lucky @Takumi @Crow @Hahli Nuva @Yun Lee @Gummi Bunnies @Everybody​

"Thank you, Ben." Libra admired his new clothes, amazed by the change. Though he did wonder what these new clothes would do in combat...hm. But right now, they had more pressing matters to attend to. "It is very nice to meet you, Josuke. My name is Libra. Tell me, this person who called you...what did they say? Do you know them? Any information we can find would be incredibly useful in stopping these people."

Meanwhile, Severa went into the store, now that she was clothed and everyone was focused on Josuke. What kinds of things did people in this world buy? She was determined to find out.

@Ver @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Jeremi @Hood Rat @Takumi @Crow @Alex Azure @Gummi Bunnies @York

tumblr_nqmyi8c_Vte1tc1kmmo6_250.png

"Waaait, wait, wait!" Josuke exclaimed as though it seemed like Jotaro tried to gloss over an important detail, waving his free hand around, before gesturing toward Jolyne, "Your daughter? She looks way too old to be your daughter! Though she kinda has a similar scary look on your face, but don't joke around about stuff like that, Jotaro!" He went on, not seeming to fully believe the older man's words.

When Giorno stepped forward, Josuke nearly stepped back by pure instinct, as though some natural force repelled the young schoolboy away from the blonde. Still, he tried his best to work past whatever it was, awkwardly shaking the mafioso's hand. "R-Right. I guess you guys must be on a really important job if there's this much of you!" He exclaimed, wondering if Jotaro had gathered all these people over all the time between when he'd first gotten his Stand and now.

To that end, as he turned to Libra, he furrowed his brow. "Ehh... Well, something about... Kawajiri, but I've never heard that name before. Seemed to be a tick for Rohan, but I'll let him show you the rest," he said, popping open his can of pop and having a sip, before beginning to move. "Come on, I'll show you all to him!"

"A lead on the Arrow, he says, eh? His circumstances seem to certainly be different from ours, but if Othinus led us here, then certainly, there may be pieces of the puzzle that we're missing. At least, at this immediate moment," Ollerus sighed, before he and Fiamma of the Right, who gestured everyone else to come with, followed.

Meanwhile, inside the store, there wasn't much that was so interesting, at least from the point of view of someone who was from a world like this. Just a lot of snacks and refrigerated drinks. Touma, having kept an eye on Severa, reached out to take her hand as she tried to step inside.

10_zps3ca62c50.png

"Oi oi, let's not waste any time! You can do that later, can't you?! Or does the Coalition really not even let you go window shopping?!" Touma exclaimed, not taking any heed to the instinctive action of restraining Severa.

@Yun Lee @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Hahli Nuva @Alex Azure @Takumi @Lucky @Crow @Jeremi @Gummi Bunnies @York @Everybody

Libra nodded. "On to meet this Rohan, then." He had to wonder what possible lead this Rohan could have gotten. And in this town of all places... "It's quite a coincidence that Rohan received a lead of sorts as this entire situation is unfolding..."

"Hey!! How fresh are you, you little brat?!" Severa snatched her hand away, her wrath turned on Touma once again. "Don't you get any ideas, I'm WAY too old and mature for you anyways! Who do you think I am, some sort of floozy?!" She crossed her arms, hip out to the side. "And I'm not even WITH the Coalition! I'm with the United Universes, or whatever that is! I don't even know what I'm supposed to do with them, all I did was get out of Avalon, then get into this mess!"

@Ver @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Jeremi @Hood Rat @Crow @Takumi @Gummi Bunnies @Alex Azure @York

Libra nodded. "On to meet this Rohan, then." He had to wonder what possible lead this Rohan could have gotten. And in this town of all places... "It's quite a coincidence that Rohan received a lead of sorts as this entire situation is unfolding..."

"Hey!! How fresh are you, you little brat?!" Severa snatched her hand away, her wrath turned on Touma once again. "Don't you get any ideas, I'm WAY too old and mature for you anyways! Who do you think I am, some sort of floozy?!" She crossed her arms, hip out to the side. "And I'm not even WITH the Coalition! I'm with the United Universes, or whatever that is! I don't even know what I'm supposed to do with them, all I did was get out of Avalon, then get into this mess!"

@Ver @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Jeremi @Hood Rat @Crow @Takumi @Gummi Bunnies @Alex Azure @York

Will had stepped back inside to buy another water bottle but Severa's outburst caught her attention. The Keeper made her way over to her and Touma and crossed her arms over her chest.

"We haven't even been here for five minutes. If you lovebirds could take it down a notch that'd be super."

"Waaait, wait, wait!" Josuke exclaimed as though it seemed like Jotaro tried to gloss over an important detail, waving his free hand around, before gesturing toward Jolyne, "Your daughter? She looks way too old to be your daughter! Though she kinda has a similar scary look on your face, but don't joke around about stuff like that, Jotaro!" He went on, not seeming to fully believe the older man's words.

When Giorno stepped forward, Josuke nearly stepped back by pure instinct, as though some natural force repelled the young schoolboy away from the blonde. Still, he tried his best to work past whatever it was, awkwardly shaking the mafioso's hand. "R-Right. I guess you guys must be on a really important job if there's this much of you!" He exclaimed, wondering if Jotaro had gathered all these people over all the time between when he'd first gotten his Stand and now.

To that end, as he turned to Libra, he furrowed his brow. "Ehh... Well, something about... Kawajiri, but I've never heard that name before. Seemed to be a tick for Rohan, but I'll let him show you the rest," he said, popping open his can of pop and having a sip, before beginning to move. "Come on, I'll show you all to him!"

"A lead on the Arrow, he says, eh? His circumstances seem to certainly be different from ours, but if Othinus led us here, then certainly, there may be pieces of the puzzle that we're missing. At least, at this immediate moment," Ollerus sighed, before he and Fiamma of the Right, who gestured everyone else to come with, followed.

Meanwhile, inside the store, there wasn't much that was so interesting, at least from the point of view of someone who was from a world like this. Just a lot of snacks and refrigerated drinks. Touma, having kept an eye on Severa, reached out to take her hand as she tried to step inside.

10_zps3ca62c50.png

"Oi oi, let's not waste any time! You can do that later, can't you?! Or does the Coalition really not even let you go window shopping?!" Touma exclaimed, not taking any heed to the instinctive action of restraining Severa.

@Yun Lee @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Hahli Nuva @Alex Azure @Takumi @Lucky @Crow @Jeremi @Gummi Bunnies @York @Everybody
Wait.

Kawajiri. . .?

8ed29e610733ab66ff5e7c08d122aede.png

That name is. . .familiar. Like it's related to something that. . .already happened?

"Jotaro, is something wrong?" Giorno asked, reading the hesitation spilled across Jotaro's face.

". . .Mm. It's nothing. Let's head out."

Giorno nodded, the two of them following Josuke out of the convenience store. A lingering sense of dread couldn't help but follow the Joestars as they left the safety of the building. Jotaro shook his head a few times as he walked.

Yeah, it's probably nothing.

@Ver @Yun Lee @Jeremi @Hood Rat @Crow @Takumi @Gummi Bunnies @Alex Azure @York @Everybody​

"Uh... yeah, sure. I'd love some Tonio's sometime this week," Astropod replies, unsure of how to respond, "sphagetti's pretty good for the soul. But there won't be a soul to be good if we don't find that Arrow and stuff."

Astropod looks at the group as Josuke & Jotaro start to converse.

"Well, let's get working," Astropod proceeds to fit everyone who requested them in outfits via Clothes Beam. He looks through Rita's phone for reference.

"Thanks for the help. Let's see now..."

The green slug man outfitted Severa in the outfit previously intended, followed by Lindel in a black leather jacket, white shirt and some jeans, with an extra pair of sunglasses to boot.

He fired another clothes beam at Dlanor, listening to Willard's request. She would probably evade it, but if she didn't, she would be outfitted in the same outfit Chise was in. He remembered to slap a matching slung schoolbag with a plushie keychain of herself attached to it this time!

Another was launched at Macy, donning her in an outfit with similarities to Rita's, albeit a colour motif that was more Macy, with an additional bucket hat to boot. Gotta love hats.

The final one (for now) was aimed for Schala, fitting her in a nice, simple floral pattern dress.

"Am I doing this right?"

@Ver @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Alex Azure @Lucky @Takumi @Crow @Hahli Nuva @Yun Lee @Gummi Bunnies @York @Kaykay @Everybody

View attachment 3243
"I think you're doing great!"

Macy admired her new outfit. She let her hair down from its ponytail and tucked her bangs underneath the brim of the bucket hat. "Who doesn't love hats?"

Now blending in with their surrounding's style, Macy took the opportunity to slip away right behind Severa and Touma.

10_zps3ca62c50.png

Will had stepped back inside to buy another water bottle but Severa's outburst caught her attention. The Keeper made her way over to her and Touma and crossed her arms over her chest.

"We haven't even been here for five minutes. If you lovebirds could take it down a notch that'd be super."

View attachment 3243
"Both of you need to calm down for a minute and let this girl shop. She's been through a lot and could use a little break. We've all been through a lot, even just today. You're going to get her back on track a lot faster by letting her window shop for a little bit."

"I know from experience that yelling at her won't solve anything. You two might as well head back with the rest of the group. My brother is already with them, and I can easily find my way back to him. I can lead her back once we're done window shopping."

"Severa, right? I don't think I've been able to introduce myself. I'm Macy... and I'm sorry about earlier."

@Yun Lee @Ver @Hahli Nuva

Meanwhile, Mason was struck down by Jotaro's backwards glare. As the Stand users were introduced, all Mason could do was mumble, "I'm Mason. I don't have a Stand but my powers are pretty cool. Nice to meet you Josuke."

Wordlessly, he followed behind the Jojos.

@CrunchyCHEEZIT @Ver @Yun Lee @Jeremi @Hood Rat@Crow @Takumi @Gummi Bunnies@Alex Azure @York @Everybody​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back