Status
Not open for further replies.
Severa, for one, was on cloud nine. "Mmm, this is amazing!! Is that...peanut butter? And with CHOCOLATE? Oh my Gods, I should TOTALLY become a candymaker when I get home. This kind of thing is gonna make me RICH!" She smiled at Touma. "Hey...thanks. You're not so bad, y'know?" Before becoming too mushy, she quickly added, without a shred of irony in her voice, "...When you're not yelling, of course."

As she arrived back with the group, she seemed to be at peace for once. Happily munching on her candy, she didn't bother to question or complain about anything. Without a word, she joined the group headed with Josuke.

Libra, on the other hand, went with Rohan. "I have to admit, I worry for this Hayato," Libra said. "To have his father murdered and impersonated by a...a serial killer...we need to keep him safe, especially with him giving us a lead of this nature."

@Ver @Kaykay @Crow @Alex Azure @Gummi Bunnies @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Lucky

tumblr_nqmyi8c_Vte1tc1kmmo4_250.png

"I'm still not sure if I really get it, but if you're a Jotaro from the future who's back here looking for someone else who came here, who knows what might have been changed from what was supposed to happen later? I dunno what you guys are all capable of, but if that person you're hunting down is as scary as who we're looking for..." Josuke trailed off. Of course, that was his linear type of thinking simplifying things about this "multiverse" talk, even as someone who often relied on his personal wits in sticky situations.

"I doubt we're really in your own personal past or world, Mr. Kujo. Perhaps another world where time flows slower," Ollerus suggested, more to anyone else who might have been confused about the scenario, "But I'm sure it won't matter in the grand scheme of things, unless we do run into your counterpart, but that would just be far too irritating to try to resolve."

"So it doesn't matter until it does matter, eh?"

Rp9fxe_P.png

"Right, well. Here was the plan Josuke and I were originally intending to carry out. The plan that I made at least and Josuke just decided to tag along because of the call..." Rohan grunted, as though still bothered that he even had to be in Josuke's vicinity. Seemed like there was some unspoken beef between the two of them, you'd think Josuke burned down his house or so, but at least they were able to act together for the sake of their interests.

"I was planning on tracking down Hayato Kawajiri, a little boy who's connected to my lead. We question him about what he knows about Kira -- maybe even how he's connected to the person you guys are looking for -- and we move on."

"Josuke was to track down the address that was given to him when his mysterious caller -- probably Hayato himself -- and see what's going on in there."

"So you have two choices. You may accompany me, or Josuke."

"In the meantime, Ollerus and I shall stay right here and try to keep tracking Othinus and DIO," Fiamma of the Right said, "Perhaps some time would have done some good, so I'll be trying again to look for her signature. Understood? Good, good."

So then, if that was that, as said, you had two choices. Go with Rohan or go with Josuke.

What will it be?

@CrunchyCHEEZIT @Hahli Nuva @Crow @Alex Azure @Yun Lee @Kaykay @Cromartous @Jeremi @Donder172 @Takumi @Lucky @Everybody

It looked like, currently, Rohan had less people. Probably for the best, but they'd gain two more at least for now.

"We're heading with Rohan." She confirmed, Ruth nodding along momentarily.

@Ver @Yun Lee @Crow @Rohan

M1-4X was previously hit by Astropod's Clothes Beam, but to no avail, at first glance anyways.

The automaton would soon find that he would be able to shift his body and limbs to transform into...

n3pqKsa.png

A Suzuki from the era! How nifty! Of course, the colours were more inline with his current ones. This will definitely come in handy, for blending in and for vrooming away.

@Donder172
That was certainly unexpecting. Jordshan wasn't entirely sure what M1-4X was turned into.

Billy found himself rather lost in the shuffle after the transition between locations, but considering his complicated feelings on some people in the group, he was content with keeping a low profile and losing himself to his thoughts.

Once the group started formally splitting up, Billy searched for a familiar face that wasn't the Scarlet Witch, eventually settling on Phil Connors. Billy didn't know Phil that well despite everything, though Teddy had told him enough to be a bit wary of the man. Still... how did Billy expect himself to come to terms with everything if he didn't interact with people like this?

"Hey, are you all right?" Billy asked, appearing next to Phil. He looked rather unconcerned with his surroundings, which was a bit odd, to say the least.

@Lucky @Space_Candy @Josh

With that, Rohan gestured to those opting to follow him to come along, starting to walk forward, bringing along his scrapbook as well. As the group walked along the empty street with him, he looked back and began to speak.

Raau_M0p.gif

"Alright, we'll need to hurry. It's almost 8:30, meaning that if this kid wants to keep a low profile, he's right on his way to school right now. I've been observing his patterns for a while now and keeping a log, and he's a pretty consistent kid, so if all is well, we'll be able to bump into him at the next bus stop. If something does go wrong... Well, let's hope your friends are capable, especially if they're not Stand users, Jotaro,"
Rohan nonchalantly spoke, casually letting out that he'd been pretty much stalking a little boy for a small while.

"Why are you all looking at me like that?"

@Takumi @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Yun Lee @Crow @RohanGroup

Last edited:
to-aru-majut5su-no-index-964314.jpg

"When I'm yelling?!" Touma exclaimed to Severa, falling for the bait easily as the compliment nearly flew over his head. As he reunited with the main group (along with Severa, Macy, Dlanor, Willard, and Rita) just in time for Rohan to lay out their plan, he went ahead and followed with Josuke as well, feeling that he'd end up getting too restless if he were to stand around with Ollerus and Fiamma of the Right.

Besides, what kind of trouble would Severa cause if no one was watching her?

499bb2e547b898db29317bb8aae2918e.png

The address that they finally reached, as per Josuke's lead, ended up at a fancy looking house. If one could at least judge from the dark, curtainless windows and no sign of anyone else nearby, one could almost think there was something a bit off about it, but maybe that was precisely what made it a place of interest, especially at first glance.

"Huhn... I guess this is the place," Josuke murmured to himself while scratching the back of his neck, daring to walk up the front stairs and ring the doorbell. In the meantime, he gazed to everyone else.

"So... How well do you all exactly know Jotaro? Where are you all even from? I don't think very many of you look Japanese in particular..."

@Kaykay @Crow @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Yun Lee @JosukeGroup

With that, Rohan gestured to those opting to follow him to come along, starting to walk forward, bringing along his scrapbook as well. As the group walked along the empty street with him, he looked back and began to speak.

Raau_M0p.gif

"Alright, we'll need to hurry. It's almost 8:30, meaning that if this kid wants to keep a low profile, he's right on his way to school right now. I've been observing his patterns for a while now and keeping a log, and he's a pretty consistent kid, so if all is well, we'll be able to bump into him at the next bus stop. If something does go wrong... Well, let's hope your friends are capable, especially if they're not Stand users, Jotaro,"
Rohan nonchalantly spoke, casually letting out that he'd been pretty much stalking a little boy for a small while.

@Yun Lee @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Yun Lee @Crow @RohanGroup
". . ."

Jotaro decided to pretend Rohan didn't admit that he's been stalking a little boy. It wasn't any different from the last time Jotaro was here, anyway.

"They're capable enough. Even if Kira decides to make himself known, that shouldn't be much of an issue."

View attachment 3251

"I kicked his ass once, and now I'll stop being so polite."

@Yun Lee @Ver @Crow @RohanGroup​

"When I'm yelling?!" Touma exclaimed to Severa, falling for the bait easily as the compliment nearly flew over his head. As he reunited with the main group (along with Severa, Macy, Dlanor, Willard, and Rita) just in time for Rohan to lay out their plan, he went ahead and followed with Josuke as well, feeling that he'd end up getting too restless if he were to stand around with Ollerus and Fiamma of the Right.

The address that they finally reached, as per Josuke's lead, ended up at a fancy looking house. If one could at least judge from the dark, curtainless windows and no sign of anyone else nearby, one could almost think there was something a bit off about it, but maybe that was precisely what made it a place of interest, especially at first glance.

"Huhn... I guess this is the place," Josuke murmured to himself while scratching the back of his neck, daring to walk up the front stairs and ring the doorbell. In the meantime, he gazed to everyone else.

"So... How well do you all exactly know Jotaro? Where are you all even from? I don't think very many of you look Japanese in particular..."

563661282034786bb6167d17dc983455.png

"Don't be so quick to judge, Josuke; I'm half-Japanese. I'm more related to you than anyone else in this group, in fact."

Giorno stood nonchalantly on the porch with Josuke, leaning against one of the wooden pillars with his arms crossed.

"Jotaro's presence with us is partially my doing. I recruited him for this mission of ours because in 2001, he sent someone from Morioh to my hometown of Naples, Italy. He was looking for me in particular - I don't know if he mentioned a man named Dio Brando around you, but. . .well, it's complicated, and I hate repeating myself. He's a powerful ally, however. It'd be a detriment for us all of he ended up being killed by our enemy before we could get to him first."

Giorno tilted his head. "Does the name Koichi Hirose ring a bell? He was - or, I guess for you, he will be - Jotaro's 'agent' of sorts."

"He is a good person. A bit annoying."

@Kaykay @Crow @Ver @Yun Lee @JosukeGroup​

Phil Connors

Phil looked at the group and debated where he wanted to go. There were so many options and he imagined that going earlier in the timeline was not going to go well. It was funny that he managed to push away every person that he interacted with to the point that he was alone. Huh- he probably should bring that up to whatever shrink he saw. It was likely to be a root of a lot of his problems.

" I haven't been all right since when I was in my early 20s. But am I holding well enough to function and help? Yeah, sure," he earnestly replied.

@Atomic Knight

"...so, you've known Hayato for some time?" Libra asked Rohan as unsuspiciously as he possibly could. This man was...quite the character, wasn't he? But if he helped stop Kira before, then he had to be not as bad as he seemed.

...though, remembering a few of the Shepherds from Ylisse, maybe not.

@CrunchyCHEEZIT @Takumi @Ver @Crow @RohanGroup

---

"Mm...never met the guy 'til today. *munch, munch*." Severa strolled casually, in a fairly good mood for the time being. Save for contemplating how to combat properly in a skirt and no tights, her mind was pleasantly fixed on her sweet treat...and Cordelia. She still hadn't seen the woman Macy had mentioned anywhere. But Macy wouldn't lie, right?

@Kaykay @Crow @Ver @CrunchyCHEEZIT @JosukeGroup​

33_zps7b7bfa9e.png

"A peaceful town like this, huh..." Touma murmured mostly to himself as he mused on Severa's words. Just as the air and the sun were constants of most every world, conflict and war were as well. He wouldn't presume to know anything about the girl's circumstances -- nor the circumstances of those around him -- but to see someone claim to be raised in war, to exhibit so much joy at something as little as candy.

Sometimes, Touma could respect the ideals of the villains he'd faced, who wanted to change the world for their own reasons, while he was the one burdened with making sure the world remained as it was.

But what about changing the multiverse? Was it really so simple?

Kaching!

"Thanks for the business."

After a few minutes had passed, once their business was finally done, Touma and the rest of the group walked out with their purchases. Some chocolates here, some lollipops there. And so, he began eating his own bar with a resigned sigh.

to-aru-majutsu-no-index-996432.jpg

"Eating chocolate while everyone else is probably tracking down that so-called lead that might be connected to us. What have I come to?" Touma sighed, pocketing the twenty dollars that Macy had given him earlier to exchange for later. Academy City back home probably had something for that, but... Well, first, he'd have to make sure there was an Academy City to come back to at all.

@Gummi Bunnies @Yun Lee @Lucky @Alex Azure
tumblr_nqmyi8c_Vte1tc1kmmo4_250.png

"I'm still not sure if I really get it, but if you're a Jotaro from the future who's back here looking for someone else who came here, who knows what might have been changed from what was supposed to happen later? I dunno what you guys are all capable of, but if that person you're hunting down is as scary as who we're looking for..." Josuke trailed off. Of course, that was his linear type of thinking simplifying things about this "multiverse" talk, even as someone who often relied on his personal wits in sticky situations.

"I doubt we're really in your own personal past or world, Mr. Kujo. Perhaps another world where time flows slower," Ollerus suggested, more to anyone else who might have been confused about the scenario, "But I'm sure it won't matter in the grand scheme of things, unless we do run into your counterpart, but that would just be far too irritating to try to resolve."

"So it doesn't matter until it does matter, eh?"

Rp9fxe_P.png

"Right, well. Here was the plan Josuke and I were originally intending to carry out. The plan that I made at least and Josuke just decided to tag along because of the call..." Rohan grunted, as though still bothered that he even had to be in Josuke's vicinity. Seemed like there was some unspoken beef between the two of them, you'd think Josuke burned down his house or so, but at least they were able to act together for the sake of their interests.

"I was planning on tracking down Hayato Kawajiri, a little boy who's connected to my lead. We question him about what he knows about Kira -- maybe even how he's connected to the person you guys are looking for -- and we move on."

"Josuke was to track down the address that was given to him when his mysterious caller -- probably Hayato himself -- and see what's going on in there."

"So you have two choices. You may accompany me, or Josuke."

"In the meantime, Ollerus and I shall stay right here and try to keep tracking Othinus and DIO," Fiamma of the Right said, "Perhaps some time would have done some good, so I'll be trying again to look for her signature. Understood? Good, good."

So then, if that was that, as said, you had two choices. Go with Rohan or go with Josuke.

What will it be?

@CrunchyCHEEZIT @Hahli Nuva @Crow @Alex Azure @Yun Lee @Kaykay @Cromartous @Jeremi @Donder172 @Takumi @Lucky @Everybody
"Of course I wouldn't approve it. I also didn't offer it," Leivinia said matter-of-factly to Toppo. "He put himself out there. I didn't just offer him up out of the blue. If he's willing, why wouldn't we make use of it to get this show and dance over with already?"

The girl didn't have much to say in regards to her mostly empty threat, though. In the end the discussion was moot as Rohan read Libra and seemed to accept what they had to say.

Then the group seemed to decide splitting up was a good idea. With a group their size she didn't exactly disagree, but like Rohan had said splitting up only had meaning if they actually had destinations to head towards. So they were left with two options while Ollerus and Fiamma of the Right attempted to divine Othinus's location. Made enough sense.

She decided to follow Josuke for now. Not due to Rohan's less than agreeable attitude, but because she figured visiting a specific address was a more solid plan than blindly searching for some boy.

@Ver @FollowingJosuke​
"I'm joining Josuke," Ben adds, "let's get ready."

"I think I will join Rohan then," Grandpa Max adds, "though Rohan's methods I do have doubt with, it is more easily used with his abilities."

@Ver @Kaykay @etcetcetc​
Jotaro pushed the brim of his signature cap upwards, clearly tired of talking so much. Huge monologues seemed to be Giorno's thing, but Jotaro found himself being the loudmouth whilst Giorno was uncharacteristically quiet. Perhaps the great Rohan Kishibe was right - he's carrying himself differently because of the circumstances. Everything he does and says feels like it has more weight to it, like he's a . . .'manga protagonist' or whatever.

Good grief, what a fucking nerd.

8035626.png

"Well, I trust Josuke enough to handle himself - I'll stay with Rohan and deal with Kawajiri. If Ollerus is right, things are going to be much different this time around. Giorno, what about you?"

"Ah, I'd like to accompany Josuke to this address. Perhaps it will give us a lead on the whereabouts of an active Arrow,"
Giorno spoke professionally, moving over to Josuke's side. Don Giovanna has always been known as a scary people-reader - he could tell that even a dumb kid like Josuke Higashikata was reliable. All because of that star on his neck. "If that is alright with you, Higashikata."

Jotaro looked at Josuke and Giorno, giving the two a silent nod. Somehow, the two of them seemed iconic together - even though Josuke looked uncomfortable around Giorno. "Then it's settled. Everyone, spread out; we have a serial killer to catch."

@Ver @Hahli Nuva @Crow @Alex Azure @Yun Lee @Kaykay @Cromartous @Jeremi @Donder172 @Takumi @Lucky @Everybody​
Severa, for one, was on cloud nine. "Mmm, this is amazing!! Is that...peanut butter? And with CHOCOLATE? Oh my Gods, I should TOTALLY become a candymaker when I get home. This kind of thing is gonna make me RICH!" She smiled at Touma. "Hey...thanks. You're not so bad, y'know?" Before becoming too mushy, she quickly added, without a shred of irony in her voice, "...When you're not yelling, of course."

As she arrived back with the group, she seemed to be at peace for once. Happily munching on her candy, she didn't bother to question or complain about anything. Without a word, she joined the group headed with Josuke.

Libra, on the other hand, went with Rohan. "I have to admit, I worry for this Hayato," Libra said. "To have his father murdered and impersonated by a...a serial killer...we need to keep him safe, especially with him giving us a lead of this nature."

@Ver @Kaykay @Crow @Alex Azure @Gummi Bunnies @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Lucky

Macy walked back to the main group happily munching on a chocolate bar. Meanwhile, despite not hearing Jotaro's break in character, Mason sneezed. The Moretti's paired back up, and Mason asked, "Did you get me any?"

"Mason, you have plenty of pretzels in your pocket, and I assume melted Pocky as well. You have enough snacks."

"That's fair," Mason said, pulling out a small bag of pretzels and beginning to munch on them. "Anyway, let's get going. We're following Josuke to a mysterious house."

"Yeah... Nothing can go wrong there," Macy mumbled.

"Looks like it's where your new friends are going, anyway."

563661282034786bb6167d17dc983455.png

"Don't be so quick to judge, Josuke; I'm half-Japanese. I'm more related to you than anyone else in this group, in fact."

Giorno stood nonchalantly on the porch with Josuke, leaning against one of the wooden pillars with his arms crossed.

"Jotaro's presence with us is partially my doing. I recruited him for this mission of ours because in 2001, he sent someone from Morioh to my hometown of Naples, Italy. He was looking for me in particular - I don't know if he mentioned a man named Dio Brando around you, but. . .well, it's complicated, and I hate repeating myself. He's a powerful ally, however. It'd be a detriment for us all of he ended up being killed by our enemy before we could get to him first."

Giorno tilted his head. "Does the name Koichi Hirose ring a bell? He was - or, I guess for you, he will be - Jotaro's 'agent' of sorts."

"He is a good person. A bit annoying."

@Kaykay @Crow @Ver @Yun Lee @JosukeGroup​
"Mm...never met the guy 'til today. *munch, munch*." Severa strolled casually, in a fairly good mood for the time being. Save for contemplating how to combat properly in a skirt and no tights, her mind was pleasantly fixed on her sweet treat...and Cordelia. She still hadn't seen the woman Macy had mentioned anywhere. But Macy wouldn't lie, right?

@Kaykay @Crow @Ver @CrunchyCHEEZIT @JosukeGroup

View attachment 3253
Mason replied to Josuke's question, "The simple answer is work. Most of us are in some organization or other that's after bad people. Public safety is a common interest, so we've all kinda coalesced together into what can loosely be called a team."

View attachment 3252
"I'm not really a part of any organization. I just kinda got dragged here along with my brother. We're both from America."

Macy looked around the group nervously as she munched on her chocolate. She could have sworn that she met a woman named Cordelia at the beginning of this whole event, yet she hadn't seen her since. Perhaps she had gotten left behind at Knowhere? It wasn't worth the time to check; they had a mission ahead of them.

Macy's mind turned to the nature of their adventure so far. Mason had caught her up on the latest details, and she herself was no stranger to how the multiverse worked. Severa's travels through time had brought her to the wrong world, and now their travel between worlds set them backwards in time. What if the Fates had conspired to separate mother and daughter?

She thought, "No, even if fate says Cordelia and Severa are parted, I'll find a way to bring them together again. Family is important, after all. Perhaps someday Mason and I can reunite with our family as well."

@Ver @Crow @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Kaykay @Yun Lee @Josuke

Though she approached the house with the group, Leivinia seemed to completely ignore Josuke's question about their place of origin. Her eyes looked over the house. It was certainly quite large. The dark windows made peering in difficult, which gave it an air of privacy despite the lack of curtains. Regardless though, with Josuke ringing the doorbell it appeared as if they were just going to walk through the front door.

So instead of investigating the outer appearance of the house further, she instead turned to Touma.

"So, how was babysitting? Have you had time to think about your words?"

@Ver @Crow @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Alex Azure @Yun Lee @Josuke

By the time that they've returned with the main group, both Dlanor and Willard decided to tag along with Rohan's group. It didn't take long for them to catch up with the information at hand. Sounded simple enough for them.

❝ I second that. Capable and prepared enough for what's ahead of us. ❞ Willard commented as he moved along. To his side, Dlanor was silently enjoying one of her lollipops.

@Ver @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Yun Lee @Crow @Takumi
@RohanGroup

"I met Jotaro in Gotham," Ben adds, "worst place to meet anyone, good, bad or jusy chilling."

And so it was time.

"Someone's jealous~" Ben comments teasingly as he sees Leivinia's & Touma's interactions. If Leivinia in particular were to turn around, he would simply respond...

GOeYJvY.jpg

"Nothing, nothing! I'll just go alien right now."

Ben smacked his Omnitrix down to trigger a transformation. All previous times, he had a battlecry in the form of the transformation's name, but this time, it was just a feral alien roar.

GSInu0r.png

"Graaarrgghhh!"

The eyeless extraterrestrial Ben had transformed into looked down and stretched its shirt, as if unsure how or why it got there. He speculates that it might have to do with him adapting to the era. He simply shrugs his shoulders.

He does not get it.

Either way, the beast that Ben had become would begin to sniff about. His light echolocation and sense of smell would allow him to determine the shape & scent of all in the area, but posters might be a problem. His gill-like structures flap as he does this, indicating that they were sensory organs on his alien physiology.

If there was nothing noteworthy outside, the beast would consider proceeding into the house to start investigations.

@Ver @Kaykay @Crow @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Yun Lee @Alex Azure @JosukeGroup

Raau_M0p.gif

2z7ztk0.png

"If you've been keeping tabs on this kid, maybe telling us what you know might help," Grandpa Max suggests, feeling a bit suspicious, "I was thinking we might be able to cross-reference it with anything we might scoop out later."

@Ver @Gummi Bunnies @Takumi @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Yun Lee @Crow @RohanGroup

"I'm a civilian too you know." Jolyne shot back at Toppo while still have her eyes on Rohan. "I also don't give a shit what he did to that Phil? Dude, he's just being a real asshole. So maybe dad should try to fix this. He's fluent in asshole after all." Always finding that opportunity to get one up on Jotaro after all.

@Ver @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Hahli Nuva @Crow @Alex Azure @Yun Lee @Kaykay @Cromartous @Jeremi @Donder172 @Takumi @Lucky @Everybody
"No, you're with the coalition now. Start acting like it"
"Ugh, I'll pass on the noodles. I'll be happy if I never have to eat them again!" As Touma mentioned pity, she rolled her eyes. "Puh-leaze, I don't need pity. You get used to it, you know? I was born and raised in war. Being around peaceful places like this town is well...not awful."

@Ver @Alex Azure @Gummi Bunnies @Lucky

"Everyone, please, enough." Libra frowned as others began to argue around him. "It's all right. This is MY choice, not anyone else's. I am not being violated. This is actually something that has happened to me before. In my own world, a witch went through my memories to help me overcome...something from my past. I know what I'm doing, and arguing like this will make things more difficult than they already are."

Really, Rohan was now cooperating...mostly. Hopefully what Jotaro said would help, but it didn't make Libra any less uneasy about this group. Why this group was so ready to fight at any given moment was a complete mystery to him. They were supposed to try and bring peace to the Multiverse, were they not? How could peace be acheived through hostility?

@Ver @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Hahli Nuva@Crow @Alex Azure @Yun Lee @Kaykay@Cromartous @Jeremi @Donder172@Takumi @Lucky @Everybody
"Forgive me for my assumptions... the call is yours to make. And it appears as if the decision no longer needs to be made. Still... you are to be commended for your bravery"
"Of course I wouldn't approve it. I also didn't offer it," Leivinia said matter-of-factly to Toppo. "He put himself out there. I didn't just offer him up out of the blue. If he's willing, why wouldn't we make use of it to get this show and dance over with already?"

The girl didn't have much to say in regards to her mostly empty threat, though. In the end the discussion was moot as Rohan read Libra and seemed to accept what they had to say.

Then the group seemed to decide splitting up was a good idea. With a group their size she didn't exactly disagree, but like Rohan had said splitting up only had meaning if they actually had destinations to head towards. So they were left with two options while Ollerus and Fiamma of the Right attempted to divine Othinus's location. Made enough sense.

She decided to follow Josuke for now. Not due to Rohan's less than agreeable attitude, but because she figured visiting a specific address was a more solid plan than blindly searching for some boy.

@Ver @FollowingJosuke​
"Hmph... Perhaps you are right. Maybe desperate times call for stronger wills... Perhaps I spoke out of line"

"In a word, Space" Toppo replied "I do not know of this 'Japanese' of which you speak. In fact... it's rare for me to see buildings such as these where I come from. Yet, we I have faith in my brethren. If they say they know your lead, I believe them. Contrary to my... previous behavior, I have a great degree of faith in their judgment"
Macy walked back to the main group happily munching on a chocolate bar. Meanwhile, despite not hearing Jotaro's break in character, Mason sneezed. The Moretti's paired back up, and Mason asked, "Did you get me any?"

"Mason, you have plenty of pretzels in your pocket, and I assume melted Pocky as well. You have enough snacks."

"That's fair," Mason said, pulling out a small bag of pretzels and beginning to munch on them. "Anyway, let's get going. We're following Josuke to a mysterious house."

"Yeah... Nothing can go wrong there," Macy mumbled.

"Looks like it's where your new friends are going, anyway."

View attachment 3253
Mason replied to Josuke's question, "The simple answer is work. Most of us are in some organization or other that's after bad people. Public safety is a common interest, so we've all kinda coalesced together into what can loosely be called a team."

View attachment 3252
"I'm not really a part of any organization. I just kinda got dragged here along with my brother. We're both from America."

Macy looked around the group nervously as she munched on her chocolate. She could have sworn that she met a woman named Cordelia at the beginning of this whole event, yet she hadn't seen her since. Perhaps she had gotten left behind at Knowhere? It wasn't worth the time to check; they had a mission ahead of them.

Macy's mind turned to the nature of their adventure so far. Mason had caught her up on the latest details, and she herself was no stranger to how the multiverse worked. Severa's travels through time had brought her to the wrong world, and now their travel between worlds set them backwards in time. What if the Fates had conspired to separate mother and daughter?

She thought, "No, even if fate says Cordelia and Severa are parted, I'll find a way to bring them together again. Family is important, after all. Perhaps someday Mason and I can reunite with our family as well."

@Ver @Crow @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Kaykay @Yun Lee @Josuke
"That it is, my child" Toppo hummed "Fate finds a way with things such as this. I found Jiren after all these years. Regardless of the 'context' of our meeting, consider the odds of us running into each other? In a world where such a thing is possible, I'm sure you can reconnect with your families again"
[/QUOTE]
"I met Jotaro in Gotham," Ben adds, "worst place to meet anyone, good, bad or jusy chilling."

And so it was time.

"Someone's jealous~" Ben comments teasingly as he sees Leivinia's & Touma's interactions. If Leivinia in particular were to turn around, he would simply respond...

GOeYJvY.jpg

"Nothing, nothing! I'll just go alien right now."

Ben smacked his Omnitrix down to trigger a transformation. All previous times, he had a battlecry in the form of the transformation's name, but this time, it was just a feral alien roar.

GSInu0r.png

"Graaarrgghhh!"

The eyeless extraterrestrial Ben had transformed into looked down and stretched its shirt, as if unsure how or why it got there. He speculates that it might have to do with him adapting to the era. He simply shrugs his shoulders.

He does not get it.

Either way, the beast that Ben had become would begin to sniff about. His light echolocation and sense of smell would allow him to determine the shape & scent of all in the area, but posters might be a problem. His gill-like structures flap as he does this, indicating that they were sensory organs on his alien physiology.

If there was nothing noteworthy outside, the beast would consider proceeding in to start investigations.

@Ver @Kaykay @Crow @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Yun Lee @Alex Azure @JosukeGroup

2z7ztk0.png

"If you've been keeping tabs on this kid, maybe telling us what you know might help," Grandpa Max suggests, feeling a bit suspicious, "I was thinking we might be able to cross-reference it with anything we might scoop out later."

@Ver @Gummi Bunnies @Takumi @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Yun Lee @Crow @RohanGroup
Toppo let his body hover again and bound his hands at his waist, entering an all too familiar meditative stance. From there he reached out with his mind as Jiren once had, scanning the house for any life forms or energy signatures residing within the house. Even if he couldn't find determine the identity of any energies that lived within, it would at least give him a light tip-off as the power-level of the residents.

"Let scent and soul reveal them to us. We will be prepared"

@Ver @Kaykay @Crow @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Yun Lee @Alex Azure

"No, you're with the coalition now. Start acting like it"

"Forgive me for my assumptions... the call is yours to make. And it appears as if the decision no longer needs to be made. Still... you are to be commended for your bravery"

"Hmph... Perhaps you are right. Maybe desperate times call for stronger wills... Perhaps I spoke out of line"

"In a word, Space" Toppo replied "I do not know of this 'Japanese' of which you speak. In fact... it's rare for me to see buildings such as these where I come from. Yet, we I have faith in my brethren. If they say they know your lead, I believe them. Contrary to my... previous behavior, I have a great degree of faith in their judgment"

"That it is, my child" Toppo hummed "Fate finds a way with things such as this. I found Jiren after all these years. Regardless of the 'context' of our meeting, consider the odds of us running into each other? In a world where such a thing is possible, I'm sure you can reconnect with your families again"

Toppo let his body hover again and bound his hands at his waist, entering an all too familiar meditative stance. From there he reached out with his mind as Jiren once had, scanning the house for any life forms or energy signatures residing within the house. Even if he couldn't find determine the identity of any energies that lived within, it would at least give him a light tip-off as the power-level of the residents.

"Let scent and soul reveal them to us. We will be prepared"

@Ver @Kaykay @Crow @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Yun Lee @Alex Azure
[/QUOTE]

View attachment 3254
"Oh, did I say that last bit out loud? I meant to keep that bit in my head." Streaks of red flushed to Macy's cheeks and she cast her gaze off to the side. Once the blush subsided, she sat down next to Toppo and meditated as well. She aided Toppo in searching for any signs of life within the house. Mason could have done the same, but his own ability to sense the souls of others was rather weak in comparison. He muttered to himself some words about stupid sensing nonsense.

Macy let Toppo break the silence of meditation before adding to her reply, "It's a bit more complicated for Mason and me."

View attachment 3255
"We definitely have the means to get back home at any time, but it's not safe to do so. I don't want to bore you with details, and it's not always my place to say."

View attachment 3256
"Go ahead and tell him if he wants to hear it," Mason said. He crossed his arms and turned his back to Macy and Toppo, instead staring intensely at the dark windows of the house.

@Ver @Cromartous @Crow
@CrunchyCHEEZIT @Kaykay @Yun Lee @JosukeGroup

jow_Q4_UL.png

"Not personally. I've just been following him for some time so I could make sure that I had the right kid, see if he was consistent with what I collected during my investigation," Rohan continued to casually speak in response to Libra, pocketing his hands.

As they kept on, the group eventually stumbled across a bus stop, with just one child sitting at the bench. Seemed like there was a lot of time left if one was keeping track, as though he were the earliest to wait for school to begin, eager to get away from home.

How suspect.

"There he is. I'm going to approach him. Just act natural and be sure to help squeeze what you can from him, understood?" He asked, before going on before anyone could answer.

"Excuse me, young man. Could I have a moment of your time?" Rohan asked the boy he identified as Hayato Kawajiri, walking over to him in an imposing manner.

"Err... Huh?" The boy uttered, somewhat quizzical. He had a rather hard face for a child, in some lights he could have looked like an adult if not for his schoolboy uniform, complete with a yellow hat and shorts. He held a nervous expression on his face as he looked upon Rohan and the rest of the group, stepping back as though feeling mildly threatened. "What... What could you possibly want from me?"

@Yun Lee @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Takumi @Crow @Gummi Bunnies @RohanGroup

ts_11.png

"Y-Yeah, I'm veeeery sorry, Leivinia-chan. It won't happen again! Please forgive me!" Touma exclaimed to the blonde little girl with an uncomfortable expression. He may have looked dumb -- and certainly felt it -- apologizing and nearly groveling before a 12 year old girl like this, but in his experience, 12 year old girls (very specifically that age) were the scariest kinds of people, and all things considered with this one's circumstances, Leivinia's was not a bad side Touma cared to get on.

"And I thought it was enough trouble to contend with Lessar..."

Meanwhile, Josuke nodded to the answers he'd gotten, trying to take in every strange and banal answer he received.

Zd8tf8l.jpg

"... Sounds complicated, but at the same time, that also sounds like Jotaro. Not that I'm sure what he'd be doing wanting to meet someone all the way from Italy..." Josuke said to Giorno. When the latter name-dropped "Koichi," it was then that his brow raised. "Eeeh?! He asks Koichi to travel to find you later? Why doesn't he ask me? Wait wait, don't tell me about my future! Stuff like that could change everything and end the world!" The teen exclaimed with zeal, trying to block out Giorno's words now as though it might affect something later on.

The boy is visibly started as Ben transforms again, taking a moment to wonder if his own personal friend who claimed to be an alien might have known this... other alien person, but maybe it was best to save that for later.

While Ben in his Wildmutt form wouldn't be able to sniff out any life signs around the house or even inside, Toppo would be able to read one presence inside. Another strange gesture was that it turned out the front door was perfectly unlocked if anyone attempted to open it (if not Josuke), leading inside. The house's insides were certainly a bit off-putting; all the lights were off and there wasn't much to look at aside from a flight of stairs, but there was definitely a strange, haunting feeling inside, similar to the feeling everyone felt when they had all appeared in DIO's mansion.

tumblr_nqorsy2_Fb91tc1kmmo7_250.png

"Wheeew, looks a little scary! But I guess we don't have any other choice than to make ourselves home if no one's around to greet us," Josuke said, inviting everyone to walk in and try investigating to see.

@Kaykay @Crow @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Yun Lee @Cromartous @Alex Azure @JosukeGroup

ts_11.png

"Y-Yeah, I'm veeeery sorry, Leivinia-chan. It won't happen again! Please forgive me!" Touma exclaimed to the blonde little girl with an uncomfortable expression. He may have looked dumb -- and certainly felt it -- apologizing and nearly groveling before a 12 year old girl like this, but in his experience, 12 year old girls (very specifically that age) were the scariest kinds of people, and all things considered with this one's circumstances, Leivinia's was not a bad side Touma cared to get on.

Meanwhile, Josuke nodded to the answers he'd gotten, trying to take in every strange and banal answer he received.

Zd8tf8l.jpg

"... Sounds complicated, but at the same time, that also sounds like Jotaro. Not that I'm sure what he'd be doing wanting to meet someone all the way from Italy..." Josuke said to Giorno. When the latter name-dropped "Koichi," it was then that his brow raised. "Eeeh?! He asks Koichi to travel to find you later? Why doesn't he ask me? Wait wait, don't tell me about my future! Stuff like that could change everything and end the world!" The teen exclaimed with zeal, trying to block out Giorno's words now as though it might affect something later on.

The boy is visibly started as Ben transforms again, taking a moment to wonder if his own personal friend who claimed to be an alien might have known this... other alien person, but maybe it was best to save that for later.

While Ben in his Wildmutt form wouldn't be able to sniff out any life signs around the house or even inside, Toppo would be able to read one presence inside. Another strange gesture was that it turned out the front door was perfectly unlocked if anyone attempted to open it (if not Josuke), leading inside. The house's insides were certainly a bit off-putting; all the lights were off and there wasn't much to look at aside from a flight of stairs, but there was definitely a strange, haunting feeling inside, similar to the feeling everyone felt when they had all appeared in DIO's mansion.

"Wheeew, looks a little scary! But I guess we don't have any other choice than to make ourselves home if no one's around to greet us," Josuke said, inviting everyone to walk in and try investigating to see.

View attachment 3257
"Well, last time we entered a place that felt like this, going upstairs found the bad guy. Might as well try it again."

Mason slowly and carefully started walking up the stairs. Using his aura, he made a flashlight in one hand and a sword in the other. He trained the light on the stairs in front of them, creating a spot of light tinted slightly purple, not that consistency of color was an issue that mattered in Morioh.

Meanwhile, Macy stepped inside and ran her hand along the wall, searching for a light switch to hopefully brighten up the dark interior.

@Ver

ts_11.png

Zd8tf8l.jpg

View attachment 3257
"Well, last time we entered a place that felt like this, going upstairs found the bad guy. Might as well try it again."

Mason slowly and carefully started walking up the stairs. Using his aura, he made a flashlight in one hand and a sword in the other. He trained the light on the stairs in front of them, creating a spot of light tinted slightly purple, not that consistency of color was an issue that mattered in Morioh.

Meanwhile, Macy stepped inside and ran her hand along the wall, searching for a light switch to hopefully brighten up the dark interior.

@Ver

Wildmutt ascended the flight of stairs, not bothered by the lack of light. The beast gestures to Toppo to lead the way.

Toppo was able to sense it, but not him. What exactly did this mean? Even though his transformation was of a race of garbage divers incapable of speaking translatable languages, he was still fully capable of coming to a conclusion.

This being had a weak or nonexistent scent, but it existed. Perhaps his echolocation could pick it up once he got upstairs.

"Grouggghhh!"

Perhaps going upstairs might solve some mysteries.

@Ver @Kaykay @Crow @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Yun Lee @Cromartous @Alex Azure @JosukeGroup
jow_Q4_UL.png

"Not personally. I've just been following him for some time so I could make sure that I had the right kid, see if he was consistent with what I collected during my investigation," Rohan continued to casually speak in response to Libra, pocketing his hands.

As they kept on, the group eventually stumbled across a bus stop, with just one child sitting at the bench. Seemed like there was a lot of time left if one was keeping track, as though he were the earliest to wait for school to begin, eager to get away from home.

How suspect.

"There he is. I'm going to approach him. Just act natural and be sure to help squeeze what you can from him, understood?" He asked, before going on before anyone could answer.

"Excuse me, young man. Could I have a moment of your time?" Rohan asked the boy he identified as Hayato Kawajiri, walking over to him in an imposing manner.

"Err... Huh?" The boy uttered, somewhat quizzical. He had a rather hard face for a child, in some lights he could have looked like an adult if not for his schoolboy uniform, complete with a yellow hat and shorts. He held a nervous expression on his face as he looked upon Rohan and the rest of the group, stepping back as though feeling mildly threatened. "What... What could you possibly want from me?"

"There's no need to be afraid, kiddo," Grandpa Max adds, "we're just here for important investigations. Think of us as... uh... law enforcers. I believe Jotaro here might be able to explain it best among us all."

Raau_M0p.gif

". . ."

Jotaro decided to pretend Rohan didn't admit that he's been stalking a little boy. It wasn't any different from the last time Jotaro was here, anyway.

"They're capable enough. Even if Kira decides to make himself known, that shouldn't be much of an issue."

View attachment 3251

"I kicked his ass once, and now I'll stop being so polite."

@Yun Lee @Ver @Crow @RohanGroup​

That...didn't sound right at all. Feeling a drop of sweat roll down the side of her face, Chise glanced down to Ruth, who sighed.

jow_Q4_UL.png

How suspect.

This could go very...very bad. Ugh, this Rohan looked anything less than natural with the way he approached the boy. Ruth barked gruffly as he moved ahead of Chise, and Chise simply held up a hand as if in surrender.

"We just want to ask you something is all, please we didn't mean to startle you." At this she side glanced Rohan, as if to tell him to ease up or something.

The redheaded mage in training hoped they didn't scare the kid off or made him feel anymore threatened than he likely already was. She was glad that at least Max was quick to jump in and try and help.

@Ver @Yun Lee @Crow @Gummi Bunnies @Anybody I missed @Rohan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back