Status
Not open for further replies.
As Jolyne and Ermes ran down the stairs to face Kira, Ermes spotted the box that Mason had found. "What''s in th- EWWW!" Ermes reeled back in shock finding the hands inside but as Jolyne ran out the door a plan was forming.

View attachment 3269

"I have to. I can't leave my darlings all by themselves, after all," Kira spat to Giorno with a narrowed expression as everyone else moved. As the others made their escape and some went in to attack, Killer Queen, with lightning fast reflexes and exceptional precision, managed to catch Ben right out of the air like a person catching a mosquito in their fingers. Glaring at him with utter hatred, the Stand moved to throw Nanomech right at the wall, just as a fiery explosion erupted, blowing away the wall as Ben had been turned into a living bomb!

With that, the man rushed out of the hole he'd blown out, rushing to evade Leivinia's explosions and daggers, even if it meant dashing out into the open outdoors! Like a cornered animal, Killer Queen kept watch around Kira's form, before Ollerus's voice caused him to jerk toward his general direction.

"Hooh, so much for subtlety. But I suppose it can't be helped. I've got some fun explosions of my own, after all," Ollerus said as Kira glared at him and everyone who had elected to stay outside.

nq5mc1s.png

"?!"

From there, Josuke and Rohan glared back at Kira, their eyes initially widening in surprise, before narrowing. "Yoshikage Kira...!"

"I'd surrender if I were you. And tell us everything you know about Othinus. You really don't have a choice," Fiamma of the Right said, relaxed as ever, even in the heat of the battle before him.

"Shut up! Leave me alone! Get out of my way!" Kira exclaimed angrily. "All of you... I'll erase you all! I'll scorch this old life and leave it behind if I must, again and again! Even that witch that ruined my life! Even my father resolved to sacrifice himself for this cause, all at the call of this Lord DIO bullshit!" He yelled, nothing on his face but anger and vitriol, Killer Queen continuing to float beside him as it seemed he was far from intent on surrendering.

@Hood Rat @Donder172 @Jeremi @Alex Azure @Atomic Knight @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Yun Lee @Takumi @Lucky @Crow @York @Kaykay @Everybody

"Yo, Kira!" Ermes was holding unto a very specific box. "You want your darlings? You better fucking catch them!" And with a toss all the severed hands went flying high into the sky straight towards Kira and his Stand.

"...Ermes, the fuck?"

@Hood Rat @Donder172 @Jeremi @Alex Azure @Atomic Knight @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Yun Lee @Takumi @Lucky @Crow @York @Kaykay @Everybody

"?!"

With a frantic gasp, Kira began to deliriously try to catch each and every severed hand out of the air, though with the wound from Libra's axe and even with his speed, he was unable to do so, most of the hands awkwardly landing on the outside ground with that, though he still held onto a few inside his own, clutching them for dear life as though they were the most important thing for him to protect.

Kira practically fell to his knees before glaring back up at Ermes, seemingly having his attention centered at those who still remained inside the house, Killer Queen's murderous gaze matching his own.

"I'm going to enjoy blowing you all straight to Hell! But don't worry, I won't add those filthy hands of yours to my collection, they're too unbecoming, unladylike!" He exclaimed, before turning his gaze to Severa, pointing an accusing finger at her.

"It's not just those two! It's all of you! All of you just had to drag this stupid fight of yours and bring me into it! Father, this Revanchist, this Coalition... I don't give a shit about any of it! Just disappear already!!"

YeX8s1B.gif

"Killer Queen!"

As he called out for his own Stand, Killer Queen's stomach seemed to open up, revealing a grotesque organism inside, like something between a plant and a cat. The face inside his stomach screeched loudly before small distortions in the air were seen emanating from it, before the distortions quickly disappeared. Another distortion appeared that just as quickly disappeared, and then another, and then another, before only stopping once Josuke had summoned his own Stand.

"Crazy Diamond!"

Josuke had run into Kira's range and had Crazy Diamond throw a punch right at him, forcing the older man to cease whatever it was he was doing as Killer Queen moved to defend itself, having to hold off Josuke's Crazy Diamond with that.

tumblr_nqmyi8c_Vte1tc1kmmo7_250.png

"Whatever you were just doing, I won't let you hurt anyone else ever again, Yoshikage Kira!" The boy cried out passionately as Rohan, Ollerus, Fiamma of the Right, and Touma watched on, either unable to help with the powers they had or too powerful that anything they might do could risk harming Josuke as well.

Still, one had to wonder what Kira was doing with those distortions he created in the air that disappeared just as quickly as they materialized. However, before anyone had time to ponder or move, another BOOM suddenly rang out as the wall next to the hole in the house's wall exploded, destroying a support pillar from the outside, and that was when Touma realized it.

"Everyone, get out of there! I-I think he created invisible bombs in the air!"

"Well, a lot of our knowledge of this power Kira holds is based on guesswork, such as how the time loop is triggered, but if he needs others to trigger the loop for him, then the hypothesis then becomes, in order to overcome it, we simply need to get rid of the trigger altogether," Ollerus said to Max, holding his chin thoughtfully.

Meanwhile, as Mason investigated the downstairs area, he'd find that the living room was effectively empty save for a lone sofa across the wall, and the kitchen that was also just as barren, except for a few sharp knives, and inside the sink of all places, small specks of red barely visible on the blades in the dark room. There was another drawer in the kitchen that seemed just a little bit open, the same clotted red present on it as well.

In the upstairs bedroom, it seemed to be the same as before the loop at first glance. However, another moment to examine the area would reveal that, unlike before, the ceiling fan was active now, moving round and round swiftly. Was this a deliberate gesture? The same imposing aura was felt all the same inside the room; there was definitely something here.

Now the question was, what was one to exactly do in this room?

@Donder172 @Jeremi @Alex Azure @Atomic Knight @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Yun Lee @Takumi @Lucky @Crow @York @Kaykay @Everybody
As Jolyne and Ermes ran down the stairs to face Kira, Ermes spotted the box that Mason had found. "What''s in th- EWWW!" Ermes reeled back in shock finding the hands inside but as Jolyne ran out the door a plan was forming.

"Yo, Kira!" Ermes was holding unto a very specific box. "You want your darlings? You better fucking catch them!" And with a toss all the severed hands went flying high into the sky straight towards Kira and his Stand.

"...Ermes, the fuck?"

View attachment 3269

"I have to. I can't leave my darlings all by themselves, after all," Kira spat to Giorno with a narrowed expression as everyone else moved. As the others made their escape and some went in to attack, Killer Queen, with lightning fast reflexes and exceptional precision, managed to catch Ben right out of the air like a person catching a mosquito in their fingers. Glaring at him with utter hatred, the Stand moved to throw Nanomech right at the wall, just as a fiery explosion erupted, blowing away the wall as Ben had been turned into a living bomb!

With that, the man rushed out of the hole he'd blown out, rushing to evade Leivinia's explosions and daggers, even if it meant dashing out into the open outdoors! Like a cornered animal, Killer Queen kept watch around Kira's form, before Ollerus's voice caused him to jerk toward his general direction.

"Hooh, so much for subtlety. But I suppose it can't be helped. I've got some fun explosions of my own, after all," Ollerus said as Kira glared at him and everyone who had elected to stay outside.

nq5mc1s.png

"?!"

From there, Josuke and Rohan glared back at Kira, their eyes initially widening in surprise, before narrowing. "Yoshikage Kira...!"

"I'd surrender if I were you. And tell us everything you know about Othinus. You really don't have a choice," Fiamma of the Right said, relaxed as ever, even in the heat of the battle before him.

"Shut up! Leave me alone! Get out of my way!" Kira exclaimed angrily. "All of you... I'll erase you all! I'll scorch this old life and leave it behind if I must, again and again! Even that witch that ruined my life! Even my father resolved to sacrifice himself for this cause, all at the call of this Lord DIO bullshit!" He yelled, nothing on his face but anger and vitriol, Killer Queen continuing to float beside him as it seemed he was far from intent on surrendering.

❝ If you refuse to surrender, we have no other option but to force it out from YOU. ❞ Dlanor declared as she and Willard saw the culprit appear outside. Both of them had their weapons ready, waiting for a good opening since it was obvious that Kira was not going to willingly surrender.

@Hood Rat @Donder172 @Jeremi @Alex Azure @Atomic Knight @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Yun Lee @Takumi @Lucky @Crow @York @Kaykay @Ver
@Everybody
It seemed that Macy had her brother all taken care of. Libda was relieved, even more so now that the pain he was feeling was gone. "Thank you, Chise. I apologize for always needing your assistance..."

"What do you mean she ruined your life?" Severa asked from her place inside the hole, opting to stay inside the house rather than deal with Kira outside. "We're trying to stop Othinus and DIO, you buffoon! Maybe you'd know that if you stopped trying to kill us!!"

@Ver @Gummi Bunnies @Hood Rat @Donder172 @Jeremi @Alex Azure @Atomic Knight @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Yun Lee @Takumi @Lucky @Crow @York @Kaykay @Everybody

"?!"

With a frantic gasp, Kira began to deliriously try to catch each and every severed hand out of the air, though with the wound from Libra's axe and even with his speed, he was unable to do so, most of the hands awkwardly landing on the outside ground with that, though he still held onto a few inside his own, clutching them for dear life as though they were the most important thing for him to protect.

Kira practically fell to his knees before glaring back up at Ermes, seemingly having his attention centered at those who still remained inside the house, Killer Queen's murderous gaze matching his own.

"I'm going to enjoy blowing you all straight to Hell! But don't worry, I won't add those filthy hands of yours to my collection, they're too unbecoming, unladylike!" He exclaimed, before turning his gaze to Severa, pointing an accusing finger at her.

"It's not just those two! It's all of you! All of you just had to drag this stupid fight of yours and bring me into it! Father, this Revanchist, this Coalition... I don't give a shit about any of it! Just disappear already!!"

YeX8s1B.gif

"Killer Queen!"

As he called out for his own Stand, Killer Queen's stomach seemed to open up, revealing a grotesque organism inside, like something between a plant and a cat. The face inside his stomach screeched loudly before small distortions in the air were seen emanating from it, before the distortions quickly disappeared. Another distortion appeared that just as quickly disappeared, and then another, and then another, before only stopping once Josuke had summoned his own Stand.

"Crazy Diamond!"

Josuke had run into Kira's range and had Crazy Diamond throw a punch right at him, forcing the older man to cease whatever it was he was doing as Killer Queen moved to defend itself, having to hold off Josuke's Crazy Diamond with that.

"Whatever you were just doing, I won't let you hurt anyone else ever again, Yoshikage Kira!" The boy cried out passionately as Rohan, Ollerus, Fiamma of the Right, and Touma watched on, either unable to help with the powers they had or too powerful that anything they might do could risk harming Josuke as well.

Still, one had to wonder what Kira was doing with those distortions he created in the air that disappeared just as quickly as they materialized. However, before anyone had time to ponder or move, another BOOM suddenly rang out as the wall next to the hole in the house's wall exploded, destroying a support pillar from the outside, and that was when Touma realized it.

Schala Zeal
@Hood Rat @Donder172 @Jeremi @Alex Azure @Atomic Knight @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Yun Lee @Takumi @Lucky @Crow @Ver @Kaykay @Everybody

Schala initially prepared to launch a series of magical attacks upon Kira, but stopped, noticing the distortions coming from his Stand he had just summoned. Something was wrong, very wrong. The realization hit her almost at the same time as Touma, as a second explosion occurred; Kira had created invisible bombs in the air. Everyone inside that building was in grave danger.

Thinking quickly, she cast haste on herself and rushed inside to rescue as many people as she could. All she could hope for was that she could do so before another explosion hit.

"Come on! While we still have the chance!" She shouted to those that may remain inside the building.

On the other hand, she was all to aware of the fact that by doing this, she was leaving herself vulnerable to explosions as well, but at this point... She was focused on saving the lives of others, above all else. Even if she risked her own in the process...​

View attachment 3269

nq5mc1s.png

"?!"

"Then what about this? We all cease hostilities. We only need a few answers and we'll leave you alone." Jordshan suggested

"?!"

YeX8s1B.gif

"Killer Queen!"

"Crazy Diamond!"

Jordshan complied and ran out of the home. Because of the disguise, she more than likely did not have her assault cannon with her.

'What the hell...?!"

Jotaro nearly moved to perform another time-stop rush on Kira, but the sudden explosion that destroyed the pillar he would've stood next to nearly threw him too the floor. Star Platinum's fist launched from Jotaro's shoulder, smashing into the ground and holding the man in place as debris rained all around him. He rose to his feet and briefly caught faint distortions in the air approaching him and Giorno.

"Bastard... he's using some kind of projectile bomb."

"Interesting... it is, however, useless."

Without any hesitation, Giorno took a few bold steps and fanned out his arms, revealing Gold Experience floating behind him. Kira would be the first to notice that a few of his 'girlfriends' were missing. They were nowhere to be found on the lawn from where Ermes suddenly threw them... where could they have gone?

The answer came in the form of a chorus of shrill screeches that flew from Gold Experience's opening palms.

"I gave those dead hands life... turning them into bats!"

A pair of screeching black bats flew from Gold Experience's palms, orbiting around the teenage boss as he pointed his finger out to the wide area in front of them, where the drifting bubble bombs flew undetected. As if on command, the creatures began screeching loudly into the air. They then flew out into the area, halting in place and beginning to orbit around a pair of moving. invisible objects, as if they were acting as markers.

"Bats use echolocation to find their way through the night. Gold Experience shares their senses, and when the sound-waves they create bounce off of something even remotely solid, like a bubble, for example... hm!"

b626ff9d936b61f2e0bebbf12c258c05.png

"I've already marked down your attacks, Yoshikage Kira."

"Hmph... I didn't think anything would surprise me by now, but that's just weird. But, now he's wide open!."

As if on cue with Giorno's bat trick, Star Platinum emerged from Jotaro's back and crossed its arms across its chest.

"Star Platinum: The World!"

The world around Jotaro suddenly froze at his command, becoming gray and motionless as the flow of time came to screeching halt. He wasted no time sparing any cool words to Kira, as he took off from his position like a rocket and weaved in-and-out around the frozen air bombs - they were more like mines now - that were marked by Giorno's bats. In a second, Jotaro was now standing behind the frozen Yoshikage Kira, locked in an expression of a desperate struggle.

"...I don't even have anything left to say to you except..."

afe5c74526159d13578f131193384e03.png

"Get a better watch."

ORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAOORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAOO
ORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORA
ORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAOORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORA!!

Star Platinum turned its back to Kira, and vanished.

C2628C70E36BFC8C03164B1CA458E0FE088524BC

"Time has begun to move again."

And that was how Jotaro Kujo suddenly appeared behind Kira, sending his shattered, bloodied body flying over Josuke's head like a horribly abused ragdoll.

@Hood Rat @Donder172 @Jeremi @Ver @Alex Azure @Atomic Knight @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Yun Lee @Takumi @Lucky @Crow @York @Kaykay @Everybody

View attachment 3269

nq5mc1s.png

"?!"

"?!"

YeX8s1B.gif

"Killer Queen!"

"Crazy Diamond!"

"Ugh! Darn it! I have a bad feeling..."

Nanomech smacks the emblem on his chest as he flew upwards.

sdT0mWj.jpg

"SWAMPFIRE!"

With each air explosion, a piece of Swampfire falls off from the impact, new matter growing in its place. Swampfire shrugs it off.

He smacks the emblem again.

eqCDiBj.jpg

"ULTIMATE SWAMPFIRE!"

The tree-like extraterrestrial looked back as the air explosions simply touched his hard husk, bouncing off like a rubber ball.

"Libra, tell Astolfo that she's one of my bestest buddies ever even though we've barely known each other for more than a month."

iJb0gXK.png

"Ben, what are you-"

Grandpa Max saw this, worry in his face.

"Don't worry about me! Just run!"

"Ben! No!"

"GO, NOW!"

Grandpa Max, having tears in his eyes, nods and runs off as he guides everyone out.

Ultimate Swampfire turns to Kira, both hands facing the serial killer.

"Hey, Josuke, I'm guessing you'll need someone to carry you out?

3VgKuYd.jpg

And as for you, Kira..."

With that, Swampfire unleashed a much more concentrated version of his wide, blue flame-spewing beam attack in order to avoid hurting Josuke or others who were staying via spilled collateral damage. The blue flame attack was so concentrated, it became a white flame attack! This strike struck Kira's stomach area, presumably burning through it and spreading flames throughout his entire body!

"Go on, Kira, make me go kaboom! Or are you too barbequeued to do so? This is peanuts compared to what you did!"

@Hood Rat @Donder172 @Jeremi @Ver @Alex Azure @Atomic Knight @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Yun Lee @Takumi @Lucky @Crow @York @Kaykay @Everybody

Last edited:
"Out of the hole!! Hurry!!!" Severa leapt out of the hole right after the explosion, motioning for the rest to follow her.

Confused by what Ben was talking about, Libra at least nodded. "...of course, Ben. Perhaps you should tell her in person!" That was his way of saying, "Try not to die," as he rushed to the wall, working to help free anyone still inside the house through the hole.

@Ver @Hood Rat @Donder172 @Jeremi @Alex Azure @Atomic Knight @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Yun Lee @Takumi @Lucky @Crow @York @Kaykay @Everybody

View attachment 3269

nq5mc1s.png

"?!"

It seemed that Macy had her brother all taken care of. Libda was relieved, even more so now that the pain he was feeling was gone. "Thank you, Chise. I apologize for always needing your assistance..."

"What do you mean she ruined your life?" Severa asked from her place inside the hole, opting to stay inside the house rather than deal with Kira outside. "We're trying to stop Othinus and DIO, you buffoon! Maybe you'd know that if you stopped trying to kill us!!"

@Ver @Gummi Bunnies @Hood Rat @Donder172 @Jeremi @Alex Azure @Atomic Knight @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Yun Lee @Takumi @Lucky @Crow @York @Kaykay @Everybody

tumblr_inline_p7gbj2mc2f1sjp02i_100.jpg

"You're welcome, Libra. Someone has to make sure that you're not hurt, after all, she smiled, before her attention was taken to what was going on outside now.

Ruth had made his way beside Severa, staring Kira and Killer Queen down, before narrowing his eyes at the Stand in particular because of, well...its cat like appearance mostly.

When Kira initiated the attack on the house, Ruth turned his head as Chise ran over to him, jumping onto his back as he jumped out of the whole in the wall after Severa to join those outside. With the onslaught on attacks headed Kira's way, the two MEU memebers remained on stand by out of harms way for the most part.

@Ver @Yun Lee @Others

"?!"

YeX8s1B.gif

"Killer Queen!"

"Crazy Diamond!"

"Ugh! Darn it! I have a bad feeling..."

Nanomech smacks the emblem on his chest as he flew upwards.

sdT0mWj.jpg

"SWAMPFIRE!"

With each air explosion, a piece of Swampfire falls off from the impact, new matter growing in its place. Swampfire shrugs it off.

He smacks the emblem again.

eqCDiBj.jpg

"ULTIMATE SWAMPFIRE!"

The tree-like extraterrestrial looked back as the air explosions simply touched his hard husk, bouncing off like a rubber ball.

"Libra, tell Astolfo that she's one of my bestest buddies ever even though we've barely known each other for more than a month."

iJb0gXK.png

"Ben, what are you-"

Grandpa Max saw this, worry in his face.

"Don't worry about me! Just run!"

"Ben! No!"

"GO, NOW!"

Grandpa Max, having tears in his eyes, nods and runs off as he guides everyone out.

Ultimate Swampfire turns to Kira, both hands facing the serial killer.

"Hey, Josuke, I'm guessing you'll need someone to carry you out?

3VgKuYd.jpg

And as for you, Kira..."

With that, Swampfire unleashed a much more concentrated version of his wide, blue flame-spewing beam attack in order to avoid hurting Josuke or others who were staying via spilled collateral damage. The blue flame attack was so concentrated, it became a white flame attack! This strike struck Kira's stomach area, presumably burning through it and spreading flames throughout his entire body!

"Go on, Kira, make me go kaboom! Or are you too barbequeued to do so? This is peanuts compared to what you did!"

Toppo froze in the heat of the moments, watching explosion after explosion dance around him. Blue Flames. Invisible explosives. The house itself seemed to spring to life in the crossfire, every nook and cranny suddenly alive with heat and flame. As he watched the events unfold, he couldn't help but think back to the Tournament of Power. The force of those hundreds of explosions came flooding back to him, and his eyes became flooded with light once more.

A blast struck him directly in the chest.

The energy rippled across his state of a body and breaking his state of shock, engulfing the suit had once been willing to die to protect in dark flames. Every muscle of his body seemed to quake and quiver under the strain of the blast, but he knew he couldn't flee from it. He would have to endure it yet again. For now, his friends needed his assistance. He had no intention of losing anybody else today.

"No!" He cried, choking on smoke and ash "I can take it! I won't back down!"

In the face of pain, Toppo began to charge his Ki

"Hhuuuuuuurrrrrrrgggg
hhhhhhHHHAHAHHHHGGG!!!"

For now, he needed power rather than words. He needed strength rather than reason. He needed to destroy rather than create. What good was his 'Justice' if it couldn't keep the Coalition safe? What good was it if it could not save Jiren from himself? Every time he had tried to trust in its embrace, he had been lead astray. He had given his friend one too many chances. He had tried to limit Rohan's interrogation. All 'Justice' had done was interfere with the defense of liberty, and with the Pride Warriors all but dead, he was left with no choice.

He was the Hero of Justice no more. He would have to become...

"The Hero of Destruction..."

Toppo spoke with a voice that was not his own, his words being released with more depth and power than they had before. That joyful smirk that danced around his catchphrases and jests had long since gone, being replaced with a focus so sinister it would make even Jiren uncomfortable. The proportions of his entire body had shifted again. He was taller. His body was more balance. His warm, rotund stomach had faded away as his legs extended and thickened to match his arms, the torn shirt of his uniform hanging loosely around his waist. A strange began to glow from his chest, a crest to anoint his newfound power. His eyes were lost in the sea of purple Ki.

"It is time to use this power again..." Toppo boomed letting his arms swing down to his sides "But now... I can use it with a clear conscience. From Destruction, vengeance blossoms. From this vengeance, we will find the seeds of justice. Evildoers cower before the might of Toppo... Hero of Destruction!!!!!"

His aura surged yet against, switching from a raging fire to a misty smog that clung to his chest.

"This... is the Aura of Belmond. May its shield me from the flames. Let it disperse their heat. Destructions Will shall be made reality"

He turned to Ben with hollow, pink eyes, void of all emotion bar two black slits

"I wont let you die here alone, boy"

His hands erupted with yet more Ki, this time resembling the glowing orange he had used to in the battle for the mansion. It leaped from his fingertips with even greater speed that it had before, the legion of energy spears roaring forward like a fleet of fighter jets towards Kira and her guard.

"Embrace the Heat of Destruction, Kira. You have not paid its toll"

"Destruction.... FLASH!"

"Out of the hole!! Hurry!!!" Severa leapt out of the hole right after the explosion, motioning for the rest to follow her.

Confused by what Ben was talking about, Libra at least nodded. "...of course, Ben. Perhaps you should tell her in person!" That was his way of saying, "Try not to die," as he rushed to the wall, working to help free anyone still inside the house through the hole.

@Ver @Hood Rat @Donder172 @Jeremi @Alex Azure @Atomic Knight @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Yun Lee @Takumi @Lucky @Crow @York @Kaykay @Everybody
Toppo froze in the heat of the moments, watching explosion after explosion dance around him. Blue Flames. Invisible explosives. The house itself seemed to spring to life in the crossfire, every nook and cranny suddenly alive with heat and flame. As he watched the events unfold, he couldn't help but think back to the Tournament of Power. The force of those hundreds of explosions came flooding back to him, and his eyes became flooded with light once more.

A blast struck him directly in the chest.

The energy rippled across his state of a body and breaking his state of shock, engulfing the suit had once been willing to die to protect in dark flames. Every muscle of his body seemed to quake and quiver under the strain of the blast, but he knew he couldn't flee from it. He would have to endure it yet again. For now, his friends needed his assistance. He had no intention of losing anybody else today.

"No!" He cried, choking on smoke and ash "I can take it! I won't back down!"

In the face of pain, Toppo began to charge his Ki

"Hhuuuuuuurrrrrrrgggg
hhhhhhHHHAHAHHHHGGG!!!"

For now, he needed power rather than words. He needed strength rather than reason. He needed to destroy rather than create. What good was his 'Justice' if it couldn't keep the Coalition safe? What good was it if it could not save Jiren from himself? Every time he had tried to trust in its embrace, he had been lead astray. He had given his friend one too many chances. He had tried to limit Rohan's interrogation. All 'Justice' had done was interfere with the defense of liberty, and with the Pride Warriors all but dead, he was left with no choice.

He was the Hero of Justice no more. He would have to become...

"The Hero of Destruction..."

Toppo spoke with a voice that was not his own, his words being released with more depth and power than they had before. That joyful smirk that danced around his catchphrases and jests had long since gone, being replaced with a focus so sinister it would make even Jiren uncomfortable. The proportions of his entire body had shifted again. He was taller. His body was more balance. His warm, rotund stomach had faded away as his legs extended and thickened to match his arms, the torn shirt of his uniform hanging loosely around his waist. A strange began to glow from his chest, a crest to anoint his newfound power. His eyes were lost in the sea of purple Ki.

"It is time to use this power again..." Toppo boomed letting his arms swing down to his sides "But now... I can use it with a clear conscience. From Destruction, vengeance blossoms. From this vengeance, we will find the seeds of justice. Evildoers cower before the might of Toppo... Hero of Destruction!!!!!"

His aura surged yet against, switching from a raging fire to a misty smog that clung to his chest.

"This... is the Aura of Belmond. May its shield me from the flames. Let it disperse their heat. Destructions Will shall be made reality"

He turned to Ben with hollow, pink eyes, void of all emotion bar two black slits

"I wont let you die here alone, boy"

His hands erupted with yet more Ki, this time resembling the glowing orange he had used to in the battle for the mansion. It leaped from his fingertips with even greater speed that it had before, the legion of energy spears roaring forward like a fleet of fighter jets towards Kira and her guard.

"Embrace the Heat of Destruction, Kira. You have not paid its toll"

"Destruction.... FLASH!"

rqURU2E.jpg

"Perhaps I'll try!" Ultimate Swampfire says as Libra makes his leave, that's when Toppo comes in.

As the air explosions intensified, a bit of Ultimate Swampfire began to chip off and land on the ground, but the tiny lost bits of alien wood was replaced and regenerated in a gradual manner, as if he took absolutely no battle damage at all.

Toppo assumes a muscular, destructive form, all while assuring, by his words, that that he would not allow the youngster to die alone.

"Correction - perhaps I will!" Ultimate Swampfire continues as he tosses blue-hued spheres from his arms at Kira as they explode near him, to follow up on his previous attack as well as backing up Toppo's assault on the Stand User!

oWiAVEE.jpg

"Now! It's time for you to bite the dust! May you have that peaceful life you've always wanted!"

@Ver @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Cromartous @KirasInevitableEndIGuess​

Last edited:
image.png

"Tch, no matter!" Kira exclaimed curtly as Giorno summoned bats to circle around the invisible air bombs, Killer Queen's hand forming a fist and pressing his thumb atop his index finger as though triggering a remote detonator, the invisible explosives erupting in the air, killing the bats and blowing away the rest of the house's support beams, the front of the building beginning to collapse and threatening to crush anyone who might have still been inside!

At Ben's words, Josuke leapt back. With the onslaught from Jotaro that came as time stopped before everyone, Kira's body was flung across the street like a rag doll, but whether through sheer force of will or powered by the insurmountable rage he felt in that moment, the man forced himself back to his feet in mere moments, even as parts of his body might have been broken, bruised, or bleeding profusely, internally or not.

image.png

"You... Youuuuuuu... Youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu!!" He screamed, Killer Queen moving to create more air bombs toward everyone, before directing his glare over toward Ben and Toppo as they transformed. Killer Queen moving to defend itself, but it was to little avail as he was finally blown to hell by the two of them with little fanfare other than the attacks that had done him in. Taken out of his element, dragged into the public like this, perhaps one could say he never had much of a chance, even if he struggled as much as he did.

BOOM! BOOM!

"Gufgh...!"

Kira limped forward, clutching his arm tightly, too weak to even maintain Killer Queen's form as it disappeared in the confusion. He glared at everyone with gritted teeth. Unlike his father, he couldn't even express glee at having diverted the group with the time loop he had created, only pure regret that he could not live the quiet life he'd always wanted. And so, choking on his own blood, Kira fell down headfirst into the street, and ceased to move.

tumblr_nqmyi8c_Vte1tc1kmmo3_250.png

"W-Wha... Amazing!" Josuke exclaimed in awe as he looked upon the displays of power unleashed upon Kira, drawing back as to not get caught in the crossfire, amazed notably by Ben's and Toppo's transformations. It wasn't dissimilar to anything he'd seen before, but still, he had no idea that Jotaro knew such strong people, all to focus in on just one man like Kira.

"I don't suppose that all is the work of a Stand, is it?" Rohan commented, before growing silent as the death of Kira finally registered to him, the man staring at the killer's body with that.

Jotaro might have some explaining to do later.

"And here I was hoping to interrogate him, though I wonder if it would have been a fruitful venture," Ollerus whistled at the sight of the dead man, before looking to everyone, "Nobody's hurt, I trust? Because the property damage from that kind of display will probably be a bit much for a small town like this."

"Did I hear him correctly through the grapevine when he said... he made us go through five loops before this?" Fiamma of the Right pondered, cupping his chin with a narrowed expression, "What purpose did he have to do that?"

@Hood Rat @Donder172 @Jeremi @Alex Azure @Atomic Knight @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Yun Lee @Takumi @Lucky @Crow @York @Cromartous @Kaykay @Everybody

Rita Hanson

Rita looked over and didn't need to be told twice, trying to carefully dodge around the room to make sure she didn't get hit by the bombs.

Phil Connors

Phil waited outside the house. He just had a bad feeling about going into the building and he had a feeling that it was smarter to avoid the fight, but eventually decided to go in to hear Fiamma's question. " Probably to distract us from something bigger that we are missing again. If we have been through five loops, I suspect that the girl has been doing things without us knowing," he replied.

@Hood Rat @Donder172 @Jeremi @Alex Azure @Atomic Knight @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Yun Lee @Takumi @Ver @Crow @York @Cromartous @Kaykay @Everybody

"Well, I'M not taking any chances on going through another loop!" Severa would attempt to stab Kira through the head, in order to ensure he truly was done for.

Libra, meanwhile, looked around. "Does anyone require medical care?"

@Ver @Everyone​

image.png

"Tch, no matter!" Kira exclaimed curtly as Giorno summoned bats to circle around the invisible air bombs, Killer Queen's hand forming a fist and pressing his thumb atop his index finger as though triggering a remote detonator, the invisible explosives erupting in the air, killing the bats and blowing away the rest of the house's support beams, the front of the building beginning to collapse and threatening to crush anyone who might have still been inside!

At Ben's words, Josuke leapt back. With the onslaught from Jotaro that came as time stopped before everyone, Kira's body was flung across the street like a rag doll, but whether through sheer force of will or powered by the insurmountable rage he felt in that moment, the man forced himself back to his feet in mere moments, even as parts of his body might have been broken, bruised, or bleeding profusely, internally or not.

image.png

"You... Youuuuuuu... Youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu!!" He screamed, Killer Queen moving to create more air bombs toward everyone, before directing his glare over toward Ben and Toppo as they transformed. Killer Queen moving to defend itself, but it was to little avail as he was finally blown to hell by the two of them with little fanfare other than the attacks that had done him in. Taken out of his element, dragged into the public like this, perhaps one could say he never had much of a chance, even if he struggled as much as he did.

BOOM! BOOM!

"Gufgh...!"

Kira limped forward, clutching his arm tightly, too weak to even maintain Killer Queen's form as it disappeared in the confusion. He glared at everyone with gritted teeth. Unlike his father, he couldn't even express glee at having diverted the group with the time loop he had created, only pure regret that he could not live the quiet life he'd always wanted. And so, choking on his own blood, Kira fell down headfirst into the street, and ceased to move.

tumblr_nqmyi8c_Vte1tc1kmmo3_250.png

"W-Wha... Amazing!" Josuke exclaimed in awe as he looked upon the displays of power unleashed upon Kira, drawing back as to not get caught in the crossfire, amazed notably by Ben's and Toppo's transformations. It wasn't dissimilar to anything he'd seen before, but still, he had no idea that Jotaro knew such strong people, all to focus in on just one man like Kira.

"I don't suppose that all is the work of a Stand, is it?" Rohan commented, before growing silent as the death of Kira finally registered to him, the man staring at the killer's body with that.

Jotaro might have some explaining to do later.

"And here I was hoping to interrogate him, though I wonder if it would have been a fruitful venture," Ollerus whistled at the sight of the dead man, before looking to everyone, "Nobody's hurt, I trust? Because the property damage from that kind of display will probably be a bit much for a small town like this."

"Did I hear him correctly through the grapevine when he said... he made us go through five loops before this?" Fiamma of the Right pondered, cupping his chin with a narrowed expression, "What purpose did he have to do that?"

@Hood Rat @Donder172 @Jeremi @Alex Azure @Atomic Knight @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Yun Lee @Takumi @Lucky @Crow @York @Cromartous @Kaykay @Everybody

"And just to be safe," Ultimate Swampfire taps Touma's right hand with a finger, "bomb disarmed. I'm surprised he didn't just blow me up right there and then..."

He smacked the emblem on his watch, becoming Swampfire again as he conjures vines to wrap around the collateral damage and moss to lay on it, mimicking overgrowth from old age.

"Let's just pretend that this was always a thing, pass it off as one of those Mandela effect things. I read it on the Internet, real reliable stuff."

PXZQj76.png

"Ben, you're alright!" Max says, running up to Swampfire to embrace him, "I actually thought you were going to-"

e2GtZUD.jpg

"It's OK grandpa, I'm not going to die," Swampfire says, turning to Toppo for a bit, "not while I still have so much to do, and so many people to save. No matter the hero, they don't strive to sacrifice themselves for the greater good, but rather, aim to live to continue their duty, and seeing Toppo pop by reminded me that my current duty still stands.

I can't die while he is on their side..."

"Never do that again, alright?"

"That is a promise that is very hard not to break, but I ask of you, Grandpa, to have faith in me."

Swampfire, turning to Fiamma, adds, "I'm a little confused about this multiverse stuff myself, but here's what I think - while time loops happened in this universe, time flowed normally in other realms. In other words, we've wasted five- or six I guess- time loops worth of time, that means more time for Othinus to do stuff! She probably expected us to go on forever, more than enough time for her to execute her plans."

Noticing Severa continuously stabbing Kira's head, Swampfire shakes his head. "Severa, move aside."

He aims a red fireball at Kira's corpse as he watches the flames spread.

"At least he'll do one good thing that we know of," Swampfire prepares to drop a single seed in his supposed burning body that would eventually become ashes, "even in death."

Swampfire holds up one of his arms.

FCn3LRf.jpg

"Ugh... it's OK Libra, I'm sure I'll regenerate the pain away... eventually... I think Toppo & those Jojos over there might need it though."

@Ver @Hood Rat @Donder172 @Jeremi @Alex Azure @Atomic Knight @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Yun Lee @Takumi @Ver @Crow @York @Cromartous @Kaykay @Everybody

Last edited:
"Yes, you're probably right. We've probably wasted a lot of time stuck here," Fiamma nodded to Phil and Ben, still cupping his chin, "But... We should probably wait to ponder over that until later. If we remain around here, we'll likely draw the attention of the other locals, Josuke and Rohan there notwithstanding. After all, someone's bound to call the local police, and I care not to be detained."

SHOOP!

Before Severa would be able to stab into Kira's head, his arm suddenly shot forward at startling speed, grabbing her arm to prevent her from stabbing his head, before his other hand tightly gripped her hand itself, showcasing that it seemed he was still indeed alive. With a bloodied face and a delirious look in his eyes, blank as though he had lost partial consciousness, he looked up at Severa and spoke softly.

View attachment 3270

"Such lovely hands you have... Soft and delicate, befitting of a lady, but firm and worked as well. Someone strong yet soft..." He laughed softly, staring into Severa's eyes in an unsettling manner, weakly trying to pull her closer to him. "Yours would have been a fine addi--"

FWOOSH!

He let out a weak gasp as Ben set him aflame, finally putting him down for good. From there, Touma hurriedly pulled Severa back to prevent her from getting burned by accident as well.

"Y-Yeah, that's the first time I'm agreeing with Fiamma of the Right! We should probably get out of here!"

is_VCam5.png

"What's the rush? Do you all have... some other matters to attend to? I thought you were here just to investigate Kira?" Rohan asked, to which Touma gulped softly, unable to answer.

"Yes, you're probably right. We've probably wasted a lot of time stuck here," Fiamma nodded to Phil and Ben, still cupping his chin, "But... We should probably wait to ponder over that until later. If we remain around here, we'll likely draw the attention of the other locals, Josuke and Rohan there notwithstanding. After all, someone's bound to call the local police, and I care not to be detained."

SHOOP!

Before Severa would be able to stab into Kira's head, his arm suddenly shot forward at startling speed, grabbing her arm to prevent her from stabbing his head, before his other hand tightly gripped her hand itself, showcasing that it seemed he was still indeed alive. With a bloodied face and a delirious look in his eyes, blank as though he had lost partial consciousness, he looked up at Severa and spoke softly.

View attachment 3270

"Such lovely hands you have... Soft and delicate, befitting of a lady, but firm and worked as well. Someone strong yet soft..." He laughed softly, staring into Severa's eyes in an unsettling manner, weakly trying to pull her closer to him. "Yours would have been a fine addi--"

FWOOSH!

He let out a weak gasp as Ben set him aflame, finally putting him down for good. From there, Touma hurriedly pulled Severa back to prevent her from getting burned by accident as well.

"Y-Yeah, that's the first time I'm agreeing with Fiamma of the Right! We should probably get out of here!"

is_VCam5.png

"What's the rush? Do you all have... some other matters to attend to? I thought you were here just to investigate Kira?" Rohan asked, to which Touma gulped softly, unable to answer.

FCn3LRf.jpg

"Ugh. No wonder I don't like dealing with serial killers that much. Gotta hand it to him though - he really put up a fight in both brains and brawn."

In a flash of green light, Swampfire had transformed back into Ben Tennyson.

iyL4cjt.jpg

"The way I see it, we've already put Kira to justice," Ben adds as he speaks to Rohan, "Kira was a problem to investigate, then solve. We've already solved the problem at hand...

... right everyone?"

@Ver @Hood Rat @Donder172 @Jeremi @Alex Azure @Atomic Knight @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Yun Lee @Takumi @Lucky @Crow @York @Cromartous @Kaykay @Everybody

SHOOP!

View attachment 3270

FWOOSH!

is_VCam5.png

While Giorno stood near the smoldering pile of meat that was once Yoshikage Kira, Jotaro turned around and faced Josuke and Rohan. It seemed as if the situation with Kira was dealt with, yet these two were suspicious (or, well, Rohan was suspicious - Josuke would probably need it to be explained multiple times). To that end, Jotaro let out a long, arduous sigh.

"I owe you two an explanation. The truth is..."

imageproxy.php

"The Speedwagon Foundation found another lead related to Yoshikage Kira while we were doing our background checks. An old enemy of mine who struck a bargain with Kira himself. I avoided mentioning it to you two because it would have clouded your focus and it wasn't anything you could help with. It's a pain in the ass to go chasing old enemies, but... if we're gonna walk away from the Kira situation, we need to tie up every loose end."

"You can consider it cleanup. We can handle it ourselves, though," his voiced trailed off as he gazed over at the serial killer's unmoving body, "I'm just glad this is over."

@Ver @Hood Rat @Donder172 @Jeremi @Alex Azure @Atomic Knight @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Yun Lee @Takumi @Lucky @Crow @York @Cromartous @Kaykay @Everybody

Phil Connors and Rita Hanson

" We were sent to investigate Kira, but it was in connection to someone else we needed to investigate as well. Now that Kira had been dealt with, we have to go back to our additional person who isn't here sadly," he said, knowing that it was better to tell the truth, but without all the details in front of Rohan.

" Yes, I am sure that we can leave the rest of the investigation to you. Her mutual friend told us you were very good at reading people and you would be the most ideal for gathering evidence too."

@Ver @Hood Rat @Donder172 @Jeremi @Alex Azure @Atomic Knight @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Yun Lee @Takumi @Crow @York @Cromartous @Kaykay @Everybody

"I have enough spells for everyone, Ben. We need all our strength for this mission." Raising his staff, Libra healed Ben of any and all wounds or pain he felt. The teen would receive a very stern look for that pun of his. "Anyone else? Now is a good time to regroup before moving on..."

---

"..........................."

Normally, this would be the part where Severa would launch into a tirade against Kira, calling him all sorts of rude names even after he was completely obliterated. But the second he touched her, looked into her eyes, spoke to her...it unnerved her in a way she had never been unnerved before. Sure, she'd been scared plenty of times, but she never let it show...or at least tried not to. But this...those hands, did he mean that he wanted to...and in the other loops, did he...

...oh Gods.

"We need to go." Severa echoed Touma's sentiments. She moved away from him, though really she seemed to be moving away to steel herself back up. That perverted psycho had already made her too vulnerable as it was. She did her best to put her usual attitude back on, but it was a little tricky this time around. It was easier, though, once she channeled her feelings into rage against the ones responsible for this, for making her endure five deaths and...this.

"W-What Jotaro said! That witch Kira mentioned? She's the reason we got caught up in this whole mess here! We gotta find her, and when we do?"

View attachment 3271

"She is gonna PAY!"

@Ver @Hood Rat @Donder172 @Jeremi@Alex Azure @Atomic Knight @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Yun Lee @Takumi @Lucky @Crow @York @Cromartous @Kaykay @Everybody​

SHOOP!

View attachment 3270

FWOOSH!

is_VCam5.png

"And good riddence to you, murder" Toppp growled, steam continuing pour from his shoulders. "I pray only that Hell has something special prepared for your arrival"

Toppo watched his crew defile Kira's body, resisting the urge to step in and try to show the corpse some decency. He told himself that there wasn't any need to interrupt their venting, and Kira had done more than enough to negate his innate dignity. Part of him- that small spec of fury that had called forth the powers of Belond- called for him to join in. It wanted to fill that body with enough Ki to bring it back from void, purely to watch its light flicker out one more time, but he willed it silent. Heir to Destruction or not, he had no intention of losing himself to the powers of the Gods like so many before him once had.

He felt sick to the stomach. To defeat Kira he had passed the peak of hypocrisy, embracing the power of a God to assist in his journey to kill a God. Worse still, he had taken on the burden of Belmond's abilities... the very man who had started this path of disaster to begin with, all those years ago. It was Belmond who had pushed Jiren to cut free during his final fight and embrace his ferocity. It was Belmond who had offered him the mantle of the Destroyer to begin with... The Beast had been using Jiren and himself as pawns since day one, tempting them with greater and greater powers until they surpassed even him. But to what end? What was Belmond's dream for the future, and what did it entail? He shuddered to think. He only hoped that whatever it was, when all of this was over, that he would have amassed enough power to overthrow even him...

And what now of justice!? Now that he had embraced Dark Strengths in order to defend what was light, what did it mean for his future? As Ben has said, he had only done what he needed to do in order to live another day and continue to fight the Revanites, but now that he had allowed the ends to justify the means, perhaps he was no longer the hero he once had been? Perhaps he would find himself being more efficient, more powerful... but at the cost of things seeming less black and white. From here on out, the world seemed more... Grey. As a good man who had embraced evil, perhaps those he had fought only killed for their own brand of good? No. He banished the thoughts. He had to remain strong. He had to remain firm. There were more important matters to attend to...

And the first issue was the body.

"Kira..." Toppo muttered "If he could turn anything into a bomb... and Ben had to directly disable his trigger even after its creator's death... Kira could still have explosives scattered around the area. He himself could become a bomb. I fear this is not the safest place to linger..."

"And just to be safe," Ultimate Swampfire taps Touma's right hand with a finger, "bomb disarmed. I'm surprised he didn't just blow me up right there and then..."

He smacked the emblem on his watch, becoming Swampfire again as he conjures vines to wrap around the collateral damage and moss to lay on it, mimicking overgrowth from old age.

"Let's just pretend that this was always a thing, pass it off as one of those Mandela effect things. I read it on the Internet, real reliable stuff."

PXZQj76.png

"Ben, you're alright!" Max says, running up to Swampfire to embrace him, "I actually thought you were going to-"

e2GtZUD.jpg

"It's OK grandpa, I'm not going to die," Swampfire says, turning to Toppo for a bit, "not while I still have so much to do, and so many people to save. No matter the hero, they don't strive to sacrifice themselves for the greater good, but rather, aim to live to continue their duty, and seeing Toppo pop by reminded me that my current duty still stands.

I can't die while he is on their side..."

"Never do that again, alright?"

"That is a promise that is very hard not to break, but I ask of you, Grandpa, to have faith in me."

Swampfire, turning to Fiamma, adds, "I'm a little confused about this multiverse stuff myself, but here's what I think - while time loops happened in this universe, time flowed normally in other realms. In other words, we've wasted five- or six I guess- time loops worth of time, that means more time for Othinus to do stuff! She probably expected us to go on forever, more than enough time for her to execute her plans."

Noticing Severa continuously stabbing Kira's head, Swampfire shakes his head. "Severa, move aside."

He aims a red fireball at Kira's corpse as he watches the flames spread.

"At least he'll do one good thing that we know of," Swampfire prepares to drop a single seed in his supposed burning body that would eventually become ashes, "even in death."

Swampfire holds up one of his arms.

FCn3LRf.jpg

"Ugh... it's OK Libra, I'm sure I'll regenerate the pain away... eventually... I think Toppo & those Jojos over there might need it though."

@Ver @Hood Rat @Donder172 @Jeremi @Alex Azure @Atomic Knight @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Yun Lee @Takumi @Ver @Crow @York @Cromartous @Kaykay @Everybody
"We all have our place in proceedings, Ben" Toppo replied, pulling the remaining threads of his uniform from his shoulders, allowing his fresh burns to air and heal "Yours is to fight, to create, to build. No one's role is to die. If one is born to die, then the universe would have saved itself some heartache and never brought them into the world to begin with. The old man is right; never fighter to die. Fight to live. Beyond that, fight so that others may live. That is the true and only way to achieve the greater good"
"Well, I'M not taking any chances on going through another loop!" Severa would attempt to stab Kira through the head, in order to ensure he truly was done for.

Libra, meanwhile, looked around. "Does anyone require medical care?"

@Ver @Everyone​
"I-" Toppo trailed off, contemplating as to whether or not he should complete his request. No, it was about time he started to rely on his team some more. It was about time he threw away his pride "Transforming has taken a toll on my... stamina. So have my burns... I'm made of tougher stuff that I appear, but, should you have something capable of healing by arm, it wouldn't go amiss"

Rita Hanson

Rita looked over and didn't need to be told twice, trying to carefully dodge around the room to make sure she didn't get hit by the bombs.

Phil Connors

Phil waited outside the house. He just had a bad feeling about going into the building and he had a feeling that it was smarter to avoid the fight, but eventually decided to go in to hear Fiamma's question. " Probably to distract us from something bigger that we are missing again. If we have been through five loops, I suspect that the girl has been doing things without us knowing," he replied.

@Hood Rat @Donder172 @Jeremi @Alex Azure @Atomic Knight @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Yun Lee @Takumi @Ver @Crow @York @Cromartous @Kaykay @Everybody
"Unless it wasn't a distraction... Timeloops are the perfect simulations. They could be using this as a chance to learn of our skills... out reaction times, or limits and weaknesses... A means of countering our powers and using them against us... if it were a distraction, they could have trapped us in a loop filled with nothing but white noise, or deep space, or god knows what"
@Hood Rat @Donder172 @Jeremi @Alex Azure @Atomic Knight @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Yun Lee @Takumi @Ver @Crow @York @Kaykay @Lucky @mobilepost

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back