Status
Not open for further replies.
"Ngghhh... Nggghh..."

The Golden Oozaru growls at such words. For a second, his fur shimmered a red.

"GRAAAAUUURRRGGGHHH! GRRROOOOUUUGGGHHH!"

Jiren had improvised him as a weapon against Schala, tail as the flail and body as mace. The eldreitch tentacles intertwined with the Golden Oozaru, causing him to struggle about, before being faced with a raging explosion that served to enhance his rage! In retaliation, the badly-charred Golden one charges a beam up in his mouth, this time aimed at Schala!

ECFjfCR.jpg

"RRAAAARRGGGHHH!"

@York @Cromartous @Ver @JirenFight​
"Animals..." Jiren growled, rising out of the path of the Apes rampage. Everything he had just seen- everything Ben had shown him- had simply confirmed his growing suspicions. The Coalition was the embodiment of weak-strength, and it would have no place in his reborn world. "I would swifter put you down myself... should you cease to be so useful"
Schala Zeal
@Crow @Cromartous @Ver
@JirenFight

There was more or less an 'oh shit' moment for Schala as she realized what she had done... Cursing herself for her lack of foresight on this behalf; in her attempt to defy Jiren, she had forgotten the kind of state Ben was in.

Shaking her head, she tried to concentrate, speaking to both Ben, in his berserking ape form, and Jiren through gritted teeth.

"No...! I trust in my friends... That they will protect the arrow, just... Like I trust in you... Ben..." She said, suddenly seeming to drop her guard completely, her gaze daring back into the vault for a moment... Seeing what was about to happen.

Quickly turning her gaze back to Ben, she steadied her breathing, this time focusing her magical energy into her body... Not in an attempt at an offensive maneuver, but instead, to cast a haste spell at just the right moment.

"Your power could be a boon to us... But it is not all that I-... That we need... We don't just need your power to stop Marian, we need you... Ben... I hope you can hear me..." She said, in a desperate attempt to get through to him, even in his berserking state.

However, if that were to backfire, Schala had one last possible trick up her sleeve; if she could just position herself properly, she might be able to trick Ben's oozaru form into hitting Marian with his beam attack, this is assuming she could cast her haste spell and dodge out of the way at the right moment...​
"Trust" Jiren the word from his slips is if it almost hurt to say, the taste lingering in his mouth as he continued "Your 'Trust' means nothing now. It never did. Knowhere will fall. All that trust can do now is help you decide who you wish to be buried with"
BdSkQog.jpg

"Schal... Sch..."

The Golden Oozaru was successfully tricked into turning his head to the Vault and fired the beam at Marian. This shot wasn't discriminant or inaccurate. That meant...

"Schala... sorry for... trying to hurt you... that... unforgivable..."

The Golden Oozaru's entire body began to burn in flame-like energies. During this process, its eyes produced tears that were swiftly vaporized by the flames. Jiren might not want to hold onto that tail for too long, if he still was!

As the entire body became pure ash, a new body within the large one shone in a crimson aura, like a beautiful monkey butterfly emerging from its monkey chrysalis.

oYnLQEW.jpg

"The Oozaru was a risk, a risk I shouldn't have taken. I'm sorry, Schala, for attempting to hurt you, you too, Jiren, for disgusting you with uncontrolled power," P'cool's new form spoke, his new power making Super Saiyan 3 look like a Farmer without a shotgun in comparison.

"To make it up to you, Schala, I will protect you with my newfound power. Not just you, my friends, my colleagues, even the foes who are victims. To make it up to you, Jiren, I will show you power I can prove myself worthy of, power I can control... I will prove... that I deserve it, and I need it!"

P'cool charges forward, releasing his signature palm strikes repeatedly upon him, shockwave after shockwave produced. He would soon bring the fight into the Vault.

"Hey, sup guys," P'cool says to his friends while still in combat with Jiren, "so, who's your new lady friend trying to kill you? Is she evil or morally ambiguous?"

@Crow @Cromartous @York @JirenFight

@Ver @Yun Lee @York @Alex Azure @Takumi @Hahli Nuva @Vault​
"So this is your true form, huh?" Jiren released his arms and relaxed his fingers. Perhaps it was a simple side effect of his Saiyan biology, but P'Cool and never ceased to impress him. In the few minutes that they had been going to toe to for, he had managed to shatter two of his own limits. Perhaps he wasn't so far from the tier of the gods after all... "Don't waste time groveling. Prove to me that you deserve this strength. COME AT ME WITH EVERYTHING YOU HAVE!"
"This has to end, here and now!" Sorey yelled, jumping into the Jiren fight, though he partly just didn't want to leave Schala by herself.

6LjMd59.png

"I will protect this world, and everyone in it!"

"Right behind you, Shepherd!" Eleanor yelled, joining the fight alongside Sorey. She quickly conjured a fireball and tossed it at Jiren, allowing Sorey to use it as cover while he went in for a slash attack follow-up.

@Cromartous @York @Ver @JirenFight
"Four against one?" Jiren cried, slowly descending until he was on solid ground once again. "Hardly seems fair. No matter. You'll all fall eventually"
"Just keep moving! Anywhere! Don't stop!" Kyoko cried out frantically in response to Libra over the comm link.

As the Ultimate Nullifier's beam, weakened as it may have been ever since it was irreparably sabotaged a long time ago, clashed against Will, even if it didn't vaporize her, she could feel it sapping away at her power like a leaky faucet. However, Chise's wasps forced the dwarven villainess to move the beam, shooting down the creatures as Marian gritted her teeth.

As Libra began to escape, especially with Ben leading Jiren into the increasingly crowded vault, Marian knew that she needed to move. Even with her abilities, this was no place for her. "God, I don't have time for this! Enough playing around from me! Do your thing, Jiren! You're not gonna let these guys keep you from seeing your people again, are you?!" She yelled, as though hoping to egg Jiren on into keeping more enemies at bay.

With that, Marian's body suddenly disappeared from view. Scattered footsteps could be heard swiftly making their way through the vault like a scurrying dog, before Chise was harshly shoved against the wall. A trail of glass and blood suddenly began to materialize outside the vault and chasing after Libra; it was as though Marian had become completely invisible, from eyesight, from any sort of supernatural or vital sensor, anything! But with Jiren around, what was the best course of action?

Scurrying toward Libra, the invisible Marian harshly grabbed his free arm. It was then that Libra felt a lightly stinging pressure around his index finger, as though pliers squeezed it from both sides... and then violently pulled it back, as though she intended to break his finger!

"Give it! If you do what I say, I'll be sure to turn you into something more flattering than a chair!" Marian exclaimed seriously, her frantic voice being the only clue as to where exactly she even was.

@York @Crow @Hahli Nuva @Takumi @Yun Lee @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Minerva @Alex Azure @Donder172 @Gummi Bunnies @Cromartous @Atomic Knight @Knowhere
Jiren flinched, Marian's words striking a nerve. She was right. No matter how many of them they were, they were just gnats, feeding on their unworthy powers like hungry mosquitos. He'd be damned if he came this far only to be overwhelmed now... For his new world, for his tribe, and for his Pride, he would fight for his tomorrow. In a spiraling backflip, Jiren entered into the vault, retreating into the open space to launch his first true offensive...
"I... wont fail them!! I wont! This ends now!!"
Schala Zeal
@Ver @Crow @Hahli Nuva @Takumi @Yun Lee @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Minerva @Alex Azure @Donder172 @Gummi Bunnies @Cromartous @Atomic Knight
@Knowhere

Schala smiled as she saw Ben return to a more manageable state, seeming to have regained his sanity, while retaining his power... She shook her head in response to his apology.

"Don't worry about me... Focus on Jiren. I'll... Do what I can to help." She said, seeming to be slowly but surely catching her breath.

Seeing as Jiren was still a threat, even as Ben fought with him, leading them into the actual vault, Schala was sure not to be too distracted, as it was her duty to help stall Jiren. Though, seeing what Marian was doing in the vault, as well as her attempts to goad Jiren further made it difficult not to split her attention.

Eventually she diverted her attention... Just for a moment, concentrating as she summoned lightning from above... Appearing from the roof of the vault in order to strike where she suspected Marian to be, trying to isolate her position based upon where her voice was, and what she had been trying to do with Libra.

It just so happened that this was when Makoto attempted to tackle Libra out of the way.

With any luck... This would work in her favor as Libra would be out of harms way... But just incase it didn't, she prepared to make an effort to redirect her lightning attack so it wouldn't cause any friendly fire...​
As the lighting burned through the air, so did Jiren, arriving in a flash in the bolts wake and commanding it to part with a kiai shout. He would not let himself be overwhelmed. Not by the likes of the Coalition. As the electricity fizzled out harmlessly across the room, Jiren lowered his eyes again, starting the massing agents down with blazing eyes.

"You're exhausting yourself, Schala. If you continue your crude strikes, you will be dead before I reach you. Surrender..."

A glowing fist was raised before Jiren, fire, and light spilling from every knuckle and finger. It danced over his arms and down to his nails, growing brighter and brighter with each passing second.

"Justice... Power...IMPACT"

"Your thing, huh? Well, now that I'm at the peakest power I can access without pulling anything from my butt or whatever, I can show you my thing! Here goes!"

P'cool pushed himself away for a far-ranged strike and assumed a position, very familiar to Jiren as he prepares to counter his next strike.

lpkA6CZ.jpg

"Ten times..."

Energy gathered in his hands.

"Palm Strike..."

Wait, what's this?

"KAME...

... HAME...

mTKNEdr.jpg

... HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!"

The attack was prepared to smack into Jiren, and every inch of what it touched felt as if it was hit my a million shockwave-producing palm strikes - its primary difference from a standard Kamehameha, as Jiren would recognise. It wasn't a completely unique attack, but it was still quite powerful, possibly exceeding the original possibly due to its additional Ben 10 flair.

All in the room could feel these ebbs of energy, and any counterattack Jiren would throw would only serve to make these ebbs stronger.

@Ver @York @Crow @Hahli Nuva @Takumi @Yun Lee @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Minerva @Alex Azure @Donder172 @Gummi Bunnies @Cromartous @Atomic Knight @Knowhere
hqdefault.jpg

"The Kamehameha Wave?" Jiren stared force in awe. It had been too long since he had seen a strike of such power. Deja Vu. It struck him hard in the chest. His mind rolled back to the Red and Blue warrior what had sought to use the sametechnique against him way back when... It hadn't worked then either. Pitiful. Even as he crawled towards the power of the Gods, Ben still insistent on using stolen techniques... techniques he had crushed long ago.

"You're strong... but you're no son Goku. Your shockwaves are a nice touch... but they're not new"

Sensing the coming walls of Kiai, Jiren redirected his Justice Impact with a swing of his swing fingers placing the raging ball of Ki between the Ki cushion and the Kamehameha, just as he had done too long ago. Though small and condensed, the light from his strike struck the Saiyan's attack head-on, locking the two warriors in a stalemate. Heat erupted from the heart of the collision, marching hand in hand with mighty winds, draining the excess Ki from the arena and into the blast, Sorey's fireball and the remnants of Schala's lighting.

hqdefault.jpg

"I've told you before!" Jiren cried, feeding his Justice Impact even more. It seemed to grow fatter by the second, overwhelming the blast at the price of forcing Jiren to his very limits. He couldn't let his people down. He wouldn't. He. Would. Not. "This. Heat. Will. Be. Your. Down. Fall!"

The roaring Ki overwhelmed all the cries of the battlefield the Justice Impact ate into the Kamehameha, forcing the blast back towards its user...

"JIREEENNNNN!!!"

A scream rang drowned out the screeching blast, erupting from beneath the mustache of the Warrior of Freedom. There Toppo stood, at full power and formidable, filled with the pride and purpose he had missed for too long.

"This. Is. Your. Day. Of Reckoning!!!"

Erupting is a sea of purple sparks, Toppo returned to the battlefield, his energies surging again. His heart began to beat against his limits until they began to shatter, forcing his strength to new heights. This was it. He finally understood why he had been cursed with the powers of Belmond; he had been born to become the fire that would burn Jiren to a cinder. No man deserved the power he had. It couldn't be earned. Jiren had convinced himself that his heartache and training and granted him some divine right to his strength, but he was wrong. He was a hypocrite. A proud fool who would soon reap what he had sowed.

"Our heat.... will be your downfall, Evildoer!"

"HAKAI!"

A sphere of purple energy erupted from his palm and charged towards the center of the two blasts. In the chaos, he had no hope of reaching Jiren alone... so he would have to utilize the one weapon Jiren had always lacked. Trust. And from trust, he would harvest hope, and from hope, justice.

From justice, victory!

Toppo's Destruction Blast joined with Ben's Full-Power Kamehameha, mixing with the blue until it turned into a glowing indigo beacon. From there he threw another blast, then another, then another, watching the Kamehameha grow in strength with each passing strike. As Sorey and Elandor unleashed their flank attack on the preoccupied Jiren, Toppo called out to his allies/

"Everyone! Add your strength the Ben's Ki blast! We must hold off Jiren's blast! This is our chance to push against him! Give it everything you have! Feed off my energy for healing if you must! We must not lose!"

@Ver @York @Crow @Hahli Nuva @Takumi @Yun Lee @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Minerva @Alex Azure @Donder172 @Gummi Bunnies @Cromartous @Atomic Knight @Knowhere

Last edited:
"Animals..." Jiren growled, rising out of the path of the Apes rampage. Everything he had just seen- everything Ben had shown him- had simply confirmed his growing suspicions. The Coalition was the embodiment of weak-strength, and it would have no place in his reborn world. "I would swifter put you down myself... should you cease to be so useful"

"Trust" Jiren the word from his slips is if it almost hurt to say, the taste lingering in his mouth as he continued "Your 'Trust' means nothing now. It never did. Knowhere will fall. All that trust can do now is help you decide who you wish to be buried with"

"So this is your true form, huh?" Jiren released his arms and relaxed his fingers. Perhaps it was a simple side effect of his Saiyan biology, but P'Cool and never ceased to impress him. In the few minutes that they had been going to toe to for, he had managed to shatter two of his own limits. Perhaps he wasn't so far from the tier of the gods after all... "Don't waste time groveling. Prove to me that you deserve this strength. COME AT ME WITH EVERYTHING YOU HAVE!"

"Four against one?" Jiren cried, slowly descending until he was on solid ground once again. "Hardly seems fair. No matter. You'll all fall eventually"

Jiren flinched, Marian's words striking a nerve. She was right. No matter how many of them they were, they were just gnats, feeding on their unworthy powers like hungry mosquitos. He'd be damned if he came this far only to be overwhelmed now... For his new world, for his tribe, and for his Pride, he would fight for his tomorrow. In a spiraling backflip, Jiren entered into the vault, retreating into the open space to launch his first true offensive...

As the lighting burned through the air, so did Jiren, arriving in a flash in the bolts wake and commanding it to part with a kiai shout. He would not let himself be overwhelmed. Not by the likes of the Coalition. As the electricity fizzled out harmlessly across the room, Jiren lowered his eyes again, starting the massing agents down with blazing eyes.

"You're exhausting yourself, Schala. If you continue your crude strikes, you will be dead before I reach you. Surrender..."

A glowing fist was raised before Jiren, fire, and light spilling from every knuckle and finger. It danced over his arms and down to his nails, growing brighter and brighter with each passing second.

hqdefault.jpg

"The Kamehameha Wave?" Jiren stared force in awe. It had been too long since he had seen a strike of such power. Deja Vu. It struck him hard in the chest. His mind rolled back to the Red and Blue warrior what had sought to use a KaioKen Kamehama way back when... It hadn't worked then either. Pitiful. Even as he crawled towards the power of the Gods, Ben still insistent on using stolen techniques... techniques he had crushed long ago.

"You're strong... but you're no son Goku. Your shockwaves are a nice touch... but they're not new"

Sensing the coming walls of Kiai, Jiren redirected his Justice Impact with a swing of his swing fingers placing the raging ball of Ki between the Ki cushion and the Kamehameha, just as he had done too long ago. Though small and condensed, the light from his strike struck the Saiyan's attack head-on, locking the two warriors in a stalemate. Heat erupted from the heart of the collision, marching hand in hand with mighty winds, draining the excess Ki from the arena and into the blast, Sorey's fireball and the remnants of Schala's lighting.

hqdefault.jpg

"I've told you before!" Jiren cried, feeding his Justice Impact even more. It seemed to grow fatter by the second, overwhelming the Kaioken at the price of forcing Jiren to his very limits. He couldn't let his people down. He wouldn't. He. Would. Not. "This. Heat. Will. Be. Your. Down. Fall!"

The roaring Ki overwhelmed all the cries of the battlefield the Justice Impact ate into the Kamehameha, forcing the blast back towards its user...

"JIREEENNNNN!!!"

A scream rang drowned out the screeching blast, erupting from beneath the mustache of the Warrior of Freedom. There Toppo stood, at full power and formidable, filled with the pride and purpose he had missed for too long.

Erupting is a sea of purple sparks, Toppo returned to the battlefield, his energies surging again. His heart began to beat against his limits until they began to shatter, forcing his strength to new heights. This was it. He finally understood why he had been cursed with the powers of Belmond; he had been born to become the fire that would burn Jiren to a cinder. No man deserved the power he had. It couldn't be earned. Jiren had convinced himself that his heartache and training and granted him some divine right to his strength, but he was wrong. He was a hypocrite. A proud fool who would soon reap what he had sowed.

"HAKAI!"

A sphere of purple energy erupted from his palm and charged towards the center of the two blasts. In the chaos, he had no hope of reaching Jiren alone... so he would have to utilize the one weapon Jiren had always lacked. Trust. And from trust, he would harvest hope, and from hope, justice.

From justice, victory!

Toppo's Destruction Blast joined with Ben's Kaioken Kamehameha, mixing with the blue until it turned into a glowing indigo beacon. From there he threw another blast, then another, then another, watching the Kamehameha grow in strength with each passing strike. As Sorey and Elandor unleashed their flank attack on the preoccupied Jiren, Toppo called out to his allies/

"Everyone! Add your strength the Ben's Ki blast! We must hold off Jiren's blast! This is our chance to push against him! Give it everything you have! Feed off my energy for healing if you must! We must not lose!"

Will saw ths raw power everyone was exuding. Truly, she finally felt she was among her equals.

Instead of adding her power to Ben's, Wil opted to fly behind the entire struggle and appear behind Jiren's exposed back.With him trying to fend off everyone else's attacks, The Keeper was free to blast his weakspot with Quintessence.

Will took a deep breath, concentrating, gathering energy from all life forms present. In her hands, her efforts were rewarded, as she conjured up a crackling ball of ki. Will's eyes were consumed by lightning as she arched har arms back and thrust forth, firing a massive wave of Quintessence at Jiren's back.

"It is finished!"

@Ver @York @Crow @Takumi @Yun Lee @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Minerva @Alex Azure @Donder172 @Gummi Bunnies @Cromartous @Atomic Knight @Knowhere

Will saw ths raw power everyone was exuding. Truly, she finally felt she was among her equals.

Instead of adding her power to Ben's, Wil opted to fly behind the entire struggle and appear behind Jiren's exposed back.With him trying to fend off everyone else's attacks, The Keeper was free to blast his weakspot with Quintessence.

Will took a deep breath, concentrating, gathering energy from all life forms present. In her hands, her efforts were rewarded, as she conjured up a crackling ball of ki. Will's eyes were consumed by lightning as she arched har arms back and thrust forth, firing a massive wave of Quintessence at Jiren's back.

"It is finished!"

@Ver @York @Crow @Takumi @Yun Lee @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Minerva @Alex Azure @Donder172 @Gummi Bunnies @Cromartous @Atomic Knight @Knowhere
Jiren's aura exploded in another flash of light, shooting back his attackers.

"Do not presume me to be a fool, Will" Jiren cried, as the Justice Impact drew the excesses of her attack into its own orbit and strengthening his own blast "We've fought before. I've seen your strengths. I've seen your weaknesses. I know how your Ki works!"

In a kiai shout, Jiren forced his Aura to surge forth again, its radius forcing Will downwards into the path of the colliding beams

"You cannot surprise me!"

The station continued to shake violently as each support pillar within the structure's core were destroyed, loosening the fixed connection it held to the rest of the elevator. Eventually, once most of them were destroyed, it finally happened. The entire station toppled over, right toward the Earth, and began to fall. With that, everyone -- even Pucci -- was lifted off the ground, practically engaged in freefall along with the falling station they were now inside.

to-aru-majutsu-no-index-964330.jpg

"Uuuuuwwwwwooooaaaaaahhhhh!!"

Touma's body spun through the air, barely able to keep up with the frantic action before him, once again forced to grab onto the metal railing of a nearby balcony, holding on to it for dear life, as there was nothing else he could do here for anyone.

"The windows! Shatter the windows too! And hold your breath!" Fiamma of the Right called, his hands glowing crimson as he began to charge a spell, likely the so-called "protection" he had mentioned before.

yagh_Sn6.png

"No... NO! You will not stand in the way of dawn of destiny!" Pucci roared, attempting to speed toward the group, only to be impeded by Marcus Wright and Kyle Reese, who attempted to hold him back. Their plan half-worked, but at the cost of their own lives, as in the blink of an eye, their heads were instantly chopped off with no telling how or what killed them!

@Kaykay @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Alex Azure @Crow @Yun Lee @Jeremi @Lucky @Atomic Knight @Mission

Last edited:

"Do not presume me to be a fool, Will" Jiren cried, as the Justice Impact drew the excesses of her attack into its own orbit and strengthening his own blast "We've fought before. I've seen your strengths. I've seen your weaknesses. I know how your Ki works!"

In a kiai shout, Jiren forced his Aura to surge forth again, its radius forcing Will downwards into the path of the colliding beams

Will growled and used more of her power to push through Jiren's influence. He was strong, but he was also outnumbered and getting desperate. If she could distract him long enough to lose focus, the others could finish him off.

"We have done no such thing! I know your power levels, Jiren! Trust me, I'm far beyond your reach!"

The Keeper gathered more Quintessence and decided to rush forwards, Lightning charged fist primed to smash into Jiren's face and seal his fate. He had this beating coming for a long time now, and it was time to pay.

If Makoto and Schala were successful, Libra would keep running. "You have my thanks, Commander, Schala!" There had to be somewhere to go. Another world? Somewhere hidden within Knowhere? He didn't know. He wouldn't stop, no matter what!

@Ver @Atomic Knight @Takumi @York
Just then, as Libra went sprinting away, a faint noise could be heard yelling beyond the steel walls of Knowhere, coupled with a subtle rumbling.

ORAORAORAORAORAORAORA

It grew louder.

ORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORA...

Louder, and louder still. The wall began to shake and shudder violently with the sound not unlike a drill crashing through solid steel.

ORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORA-

It halted.

OOOOOOOOOOOO...

RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!

As if time slowed down, a platinum-coated fist shattered the steel bracing from behind the wall next to the invisible Marien! It launched forward like a rocket, smashing into something invisible and (hopefully) immobilized and sending it flying in the opposite direction like a cannonball. Star Platinum's entire body came flying through the makeshift hole a moment afterwards, its fists still steaming from its vicious entrance. And following it...

"Good grief, I made it just in time."

Jotaro glanced downward at the floor, and sneered.

"Get off the floor, Makoto. We have enemies to deal with."

@Ver @Crow @Hahli Nuva @Takumi @Yun Lee @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Minerva @Alex Azure @Donder172 @Gummi Bunnies @Cromartous @Atomic Knight
@Knowhere

"Your thing, huh? Well, now that I'm at the peakest power I can access without pulling anything from my butt or whatever, I can show you my thing! Here goes!"

P'cool pushed himself away for a far-ranged strike and assumed a position, very familiar to Jiren as he prepares to counter his next strike.

lpkA6CZ.jpg

"Ten times..."

Energy gathered in his hands.

"Palm Strike..."

Wait, what's this?

"KAME...

... HAME...

mTKNEdr.jpg

... HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!"

The attack was prepared to smack into Jiren, and every inch of what it touched felt as if it was hit my a million shockwave-producing palm strikes - its primary difference from a standard Kamehameha, as Jiren would recognise. It wasn't a completely unique attack, but it was still quite powerful, possibly exceeding the original possibly due to its additional Ben 10 flair.

All in the room could feel these ebbs of energy, and any counterattack Jiren would throw would only serve to make these ebbs stronger.

tumblr_inline_p7gbj9Ny7o1sjp02i_100.jpg

"Guh?!" Chise gasped, suddenly being pushed by an invisible force known as Marian. Being someone who had a weak body, and having absorbed and released quite a bit magical energy-and still doing so even now-blood trickled from her mouth as she slumped to the floor.

"Chise!" Ruth stumbled over to the mage worriedly, blood leaving his mouth as well. Though Chise was conscious, she took a moment to gather her bearings, before stumbling to her feet.

"Y-you....I won't let you take it." She groaned. If any of the other's attacks hit Marian succesfully, then the dwarven Othinus follower would have another swarm of flaming wasps attack her, this time bigger than before!

Elias had told her not to do things like this a long time ago, but this was a very urgent situation.

@Ver @Yun Lee @CrunchyCHEEZIT @York @Atomic Knight @Marian Fight

"The Kamehameha Wave?" Jiren stared force in awe. It had been too long since he had seen a strike of such power. Deja Vu. It struck him hard in the chest. His mind rolled back to the Red and Blue warrior what had sought to use a KaioKen Kamehama way back when... It hadn't worked then either. Pitiful. Even as he crawled towards the power of the Gods, Ben still insistent on using stolen techniques... techniques he had crushed long ago.

hqdefault.jpg

"I've told you before!" Jiren cried, feeding his Justice Impact even more. It seemed to grow fatter by the second, overwhelming the Kaioken at the price of forcing Jiren to his very limits. He couldn't let his people down. He wouldn't. He. Would. Not. "This. Heat. Will. Be. Your. Down. Fall!"
---

"JIREEENNNNN!!!"

A scream rang out across the battlefield, erupting from beneath the mustache of the Warrior of Freedom. There Toppo stood, at full power and formidable, filled with the pride and purpose he had missed for too long.

"HAKAI!"

From justice, victory!

Toppo's Destruction Blast joined with Ben's Kaioken Kamehameha, mixing with the blue until it turned into a glowing indigo beacon. From there he threw another blast, then another, then another, watching the Kamehameha grow in strength with each passing strike. As Sorey and Elandor unleashed their flank attack on the preoccupied Jiren, Toppo called out to his allies/

"It is finished!"

Will growled and used more of her power to push through Jiren's influence. He was strong, but he was also outnumbered and getting desperate. If she could distract him long enough to lose focus, the others could finish him off.

"We have done no such thing! I know your power levels, Jiren! Trust me, I'm far beyond your reach!"

The Keeper gathered more Quintessence and decided to rush forwards, Lightning charged fist primed to smash into Jiren's face and seal his fate. He had this beating coming for a long time now, and it was time to pay.
Schala Zeal
@Knowhere

Libra calling her Commander... Schala flushed a little, not sure how to react to this; sure, she could be perceived as one now that she had spent some time in the Coalition, it just felt... Strange is all.

Unfortunately, whatever the results of her attack on Marian, her focus turned back to Jiren. She clenched her teeth, a pained, but determined expression on her face as she spoke, defying what Jiren was saying about the state of her body, knowing all too well where her current limits lay.

"... Never... As long as I have strength in my body... I will defeat you... Even if I can't save you... I can... At least... Save the Multiverse..." She hissed, through gritted teeth.

Her eyes closed as she remembered all that she was fighting for... Those that lost their lives... Those who still stand here with her... All the times of happiness and sorrow... Memories long passed... A promise she made...

Suddenly, she felt magic surging through her body again... Of course, she didn't have the time to cast a spell like daybreak, but right here, right now... Seeing Toppo and the others focus their strength to defeat Jiren, she decided to make a contribution of her own, gathering as much arcane energy within her body as she could with the little time that she had...

"Jiren. In another place... Another situation... We could have been comrades... Maybe friends... But right here... Right now... My strength belongs to those who protect the color in this Multiverse... ... Maybe one day... You too will understand... Why I choose to defy the 'grey' that you seek." She said, a look of sadness... Possibly even regret on her face before she raised her hands, preparing to unleash one last magical attack, aiding Toppo and the others.

"... Delta... ... Storm!!!" She shouted, her voice wavering a little.

Then... A burst of multicolored magic sprung from her hands... ... Fire, lighting... Water (in the form of ice). Combining together, it formed a beam of sorts... With the thundering force of perhaps thousands of storms... Melding with the other beam attacks coming towards Jiren.​

"Gyaaah! Get off me, runt!" Marian yelled, clubbing Makoto square in the face with her invisible pliers, a loud THWACK ringing in the air as she had to let go of Libra's finger. As Makoto fell to the side, his cheek began to contort strangely, as though his face was about to be crushed inside out. True to Marian's words up until now, it seemed that she was using some sort of strange power she held to begin modifying the human body, but before she could hurt Makoto to any serious degree, she was forced to leap back to dodge Schala's attack and knocked back by the sudden appearance of Jotaro, her invisibility magic wearing off as what appeared to be a ring fell off her finger, her form becoming visible to everyone once again.

As Libra began escaping from her grasp once again, she angrily clicked her tongue, relentless in her pursuit. As Chise unleashed another swarm of wasps at her, the tan young woman dug her hand into the bag slung around her shoulder, fishing out what looked like an lined up net with orange lines, which began to glow with a fiery edge.

"Say hello to my little friend, Loki's Net!"

Swinging the orange, folded net like a lasso across, the wasps that were befelled by her swing instantly fell in half, as though the net was as sharp as a hot knife and the wasps were butter. Even as her swing went overboard a little, she still cut through the walls as well; it was clear that she had come prepared for this invasion.

With that, hoping to let the rest of the party handle Jiren, Marian turned around and went after Libra once again. Even if she was once again visible, she didn't care anymore. She was this close! As she began frantically chasing after Libra once again, she swung the net right at Libra, the coil harmlessly tying his legs together and forcing him to trip.

"Gotcha!~" She laughed triumphantly, grabbing a hold of Gungnir's tip that Libra had dropped with that. Marian began to make a break for it again, with both Gungnir's tip and the Ultimate Nullifier in tow, before a well-placed shot from Gwen's webbing knocked the latter out of her hand and into Libra's reach!

The spider heroine, appearing behind Libra, hastily untied the net around his legs, before standing at attention against Marian, who only gave a tired, annoyed look. "Awh... I really wanted to play with that thing some more!"

"Sorry, but it's not your toy to keep!" Gwen exclaimed, fists clenched. However, like before, it didn't seem like Marian had any drive to fight them immediately. Instead, she only pressed her finger against her ear, speaking into a comm link to Jiren.

"Jiren! I've got my package! You get yours, and let's get outta here! Othinus will be waiting!"

@York @Crow @Hahli Nuva @Takumi @Yun Lee @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Minerva @Alex Azure @Donder172 @Gummi Bunnies @Cromartous @Atomic Knight @Knowhere

Last edited:

hqdefault.jpg

"The Kamehameha Wave?" Jiren stared force in awe. It had been too long since he had seen a strike of such power. Deja Vu. It struck him hard in the chest. His mind rolled back to the Red and Blue warrior what had sought to use the sametechnique against him way back when... It hadn't worked then either. Pitiful. Even as he crawled towards the power of the Gods, Ben still insistent on using stolen techniques... techniques he had crushed long ago.

hqdefault.jpg

"I've told you before!" Jiren cried, feeding his Justice Impact even more. It seemed to grow fatter by the second, overwhelming the blast at the price of forcing Jiren to his very limits. He couldn't let his people down. He wouldn't. He. Would. Not. "This. Heat. Will. Be. Your. Down. Fall!"

"JIREEENNNNN!!!"

"HAKAI!"

From justice, victory!

Toppo's Destruction Blast joined with Ben's Full-Power Kamehameha, mixing with the blue until it turned into a glowing indigo beacon. From there he threw another blast, then another, then another, watching the Kamehameha grow in strength with each passing strike. As Sorey and Elandor unleashed their flank attack on the preoccupied Jiren, Toppo called out to his allies/

"It is finished!"

Schala Zeal
@Knowhere

Libra calling her Commander... Schala flushed a little, not sure how to react to this; sure, she could be perceived as one now that she had spent some time in the Coalition, it just felt... Strange is all.

Unfortunately, whatever the results of her attack on Marian, her focus turned back to Jiren. She clenched her teeth, a pained, but determined expression on her face as she spoke, defying what Jiren was saying about the state of her body, knowing all too well where her current limits lay.

"... Never... As long as I have strength in my body... I will defeat you... Even if I can't save you... I can... At least... Save the Multiverse..." She hissed, through gritted teeth.

Her eyes closed as she remembered all that she was fighting for... Those that lost their lives... Those who still stand here with her... All the times of happiness and sorrow... Memories long passed... A promise she made...

Suddenly, she felt magic surging through her body again... Of course, she didn't have the time to cast a spell like daybreak, but right here, right now... Seeing Toppo and the others focus their strength to defeat Jiren, she decided to make a contribution of her own, gathering as much arcane energy within her body as she could with the little time that she had...

"Jiren. In another place... Another situation... We could have been comrades... Maybe friends... But right here... Right now... My strength belongs to those who protect the color in this Multiverse... ... Maybe one day... You too will understand... Why I choose to defy the 'grey' that you seek." She said, a look of sadness... Possibly even regret on her face before she raised her hands, preparing to unleash one last magical attack, aiding Toppo and the others.

Then... A burst of multicolored magic sprung from her hands... ... Fire, lighting... Water (in the form of ice). Combining together, it formed a beam of sorts... With the thundering force of perhaps thousands of storms... Melding with the other beam attacks coming towards Jiren.​

"ALL TOGETHER NOW!"

P'cool surged the power of his specialised Kamehameha as Toppo tossed his power into it.

SuM6rfE.png

"This is the strength Schala spoke of. I want you to remember it, Jiren. The flames - the flames that signify unity, alliance, our bonds through thick and thin - the heat of those flames will not burn us to cinders, they will not be our downfall, they will warm the cold war we are having as the light of these embers ignite our darkest hour! You've faced Saiyans before, so I'm here to remind you of the pride they hold - no, my own pride, the pride of Benjamin K. Tennyson. Feel the might of our unwavering ideals, untoppled resolve!"

The Kamehameha strengthened with each additional attack that was targeted at Jiren.

"Ten times Hakai Energy Lightning Burst Seven Colours Delta Storm Palm Strike KamehamehaaaaaaaaaAAAAAAAAAAAA!"

The shot was slammed into Jiren full-force, but even after the blast had passed, even after everyone had lent him their energy, P'cool was not done yet.

The Saiyan rotated his tail rapidly, soon creating a hurricane of sheer, unadultered power that was charged towards Jiren like a rampaging top! Following, that, he thrusted his palm in the air, creating a dent on his hurricane that morphed the speeding, razor-sharp powerful wind into a giant palm.

"Something tells me that you want to see my own power, my own technique and skill, skill gained from my own mind and soul, so here's the cherry on top to beautify my sweet seductive many-flavoured Kamehameha ice cream...

... HURRICANE PALM STRIKE!"

The moment the palm-shaped object connected with a (presumably weakened) Jiren, a great, stunning shockwave merged with razor winds and pure power would smack him! This time, the shockwave would surge through his body in an attempt to stun him...

He couldn't let Jiren escape... not now, not while Jiren's contributions could potentially devastate the cosmos.

@Ver @York @Crow @Takumi @Yun Lee @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Minerva @Alex Azure @Donder172 @Gummi Bunnies @Cromartous @Atomic Knight @Hahli Nuva @Knowhere​

Last edited:
"No!" As Libra fell to the ground, he made an attempt to grab the tip, but it was all in vain, as now it was in Marian's grasp. Thank the Gods that Gwen arrived when she did. "Thank you..." Libra said, grateful to be free...but that gratitude was completely overshadowed by the horrible, horrible feeling inside.

Shame.

He had failed everyone. The Coalition, the other organizations, the entire Multiverse! All because he couldn't hold onto that blasted tip! No...there had to be something he could do. And it was right there in his hands.

Libra readied the Ultimate Nullifier, aiming it at Marian. "Oh Gods...if you can hear me, please, guide your servant to make this right...and forgive me for what I am about to do!"

He gulped. Now or never.

"...amen."

He fired.

@Ver @York @Crow @Hahli Nuva @Takumi@Yun Lee @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Minerva@Alex Azure @Donder172 @Gummi Bunnies @Cromartous @Atomic Knight@Knowhere

Phil Connors and Rita Hanson

Phil didn't need to be told twice as he shot rapidly at the windows again. Well, there went the man he had killed and probably his friend, fuck if he knew. He honestly had never learned his names. He just kept shooting and hoping that something would break.

Rita looked at what she had and wished she had taken a gun with her and waited and hoped things went okay.

@Kaykay @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Alex Azure @Crow @Yun Lee @Jeremi @Ver @Atomic Knight @Mission

Phil Connors and Rita Hanson

Phil didn't need to be told twice as he shot rapidly at the windows again. Well, there went the man he had killed and probably his friend, fuck if he knew. He honestly had never learned his names. He just kept shooting and hoping that something would break.

Rita looked at what she had and wished she had taken a gun with her and waited and hoped things went okay.

@Kaykay @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Alex Azure @Crow @Yun Lee @Jeremi @Ver @Atomic Knight @Mission

Grandpa Max tosses Rita a blaster.

"Hold your breath and hang on! They work like regular guns, without the recoil!"

He himself begins to plant bombs at the remaining pillars while shooting the windows.

"Oh right, a barrier could protect us from suffocation! We've lost too much to stop here, let's hurry!"

@Lucky @Kaykay @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Alex Azure @Crow @Yun Lee @Jeremi @Ver @Atomic Knight @Mission

"Got it, Fiamma," Max says as prepares to do just that - to lock the elevators. "Glad to see that the three of us had the exact same idea!...

... Leivinia, do you have access to ice magic?"

@Ver @Kaykay @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Alex Azure @Crow @Yun Lee @Jeremi @Lucky @Atomic Knight @Mission

"...Not as potent as the magic I've used so far, but yes."

Leivinia seemed a little reluctant to let him in on that fact, but in the end decided to anyway. At least, before the whole station plummeted for earth. Unlike Severa and Touma, she didn't make a sound. Like Severa however, she ended up latching onto Touma's other ankle as if it were the most natural thing in the world. Or perhaps as if such misfortune were only natural for the boy.

That aside though, she finally had something to keep herself oriented in the mess of free-falling. Open to spell casting once again, her wand transformed into a cup and sent water daggers flying at the various windows in the falling structure.

"Fiamma of the Right is already making a protective spell! Just destroy everything already!"

The small girl shouted at the others who seemed to still be wondering about a barrier or something of the sort. Then she began to inhale deeply. She didn't know what Fiamma was up to exactly, but it was probably best to do as he said.

@Lucky @Kaykay @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Alex Azure @Crow @Yun Lee @Jeremi @Ver @Atomic Knight @Mission

As the reinforced windows eventually shattered, helped by Ollerus as he conjured spatial explosions right on them, causing them to burst open, he immediately braced himself as it burst, the powerful suction of space threatening to either suffocate everyone or pull them right out of the station.

ZZZZOOM!

However, at least those worries were short-lived, as Fiamma of the Right conjured a large barrier that enclosed everyone on this side of the station, struggling to keep it maintained even under the stress of falling down to Earth the way they were. This wasn't helped as, on top of Severa, Leivinia also latched on to his limb. And then 10032 held on to his free arm in the meantime.

toaru55.png

"Gyagh! What are you guys doing?! I'll slip if you keep this up!"

"MISAKA requests that you maintain your grip, MISAKA says as MISAKA wonders if he is calling any one of the three on him individually heavy," the cloned girl flatly responds.

Pucci, with his arm wrapped tightly around a railing as the hole in the window threatened to suck him right out, visibly began to choke, his face twisting in anguish as he struggled to breathe anything at all, only to find anything. Touma could only watch, unsure what to make of the image between the suffering that the wicked priest was going through and the stress of crashing to Earth, even with Fiamma of the Right protecting everyone with his barrier.

Even as the group gradually fell back to Earth, which was still spinning devastatingly fast, it was no better. In a matter of seconds, the seasons and the weather shifted. As they fell through the clouds on their way back to Earth, the descent in of itself was chaotic. In one moment, it was stormy. In another, it was suddenly snowing. In another, it was a clear day. Back and forth, back and forth. Day became night. Night became day. The sun rose and set. The sun rose and set. And time only accelerated faster and faster, eventually reaching a point where entire weeks seemed to pass with each second!

"It's over! Made in Heaven is already in effect, and when it reaches its requiem...!"

Giving the group a spiteful glare, Pucci -- with the last of his strength -- raised his hand, Arrow poised and ready, as though he were ready to pierce himself with Giorno's Arrow. One couldn't fathom how much stronger he could possibly get for someone who was manipulating the entire Earth the way he was, but perhaps it was better not to find out.

"He's going for one last ditch effort! Stop him! The barrier will let your attacks pass!" Fiamma of the Right exclaimed, gritting his teeth as he struggled to maintain the barrier.

@Lucky @Kaykay @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Alex Azure @Crow @Yun Lee @Jeremi @Atomic Knight @Mission

As the reinforced windows eventually shattered, helped by Ollerus as he conjured spatial explosions right on them, causing them to burst open, he immediately braced himself as it burst, the powerful suction of space threatening to either suffocate everyone or pull them right out of the station.

ZZZZOOM!

However, at least those worries were short-lived, as Fiamma of the Right conjured a large barrier that enclosed everyone on this side of the station, struggling to keep it maintained even under the stress of falling down to Earth the way they were. This wasn't helped as, on top of Severa, Leivinia also latched on to his limb. And then 10032 held on to his free arm in the meantime.

toaru55.png

"Gyagh! What are you guys doing?! I'll slip if you keep this up!"

"MISAKA requests that you maintain your grip, MISAKA says as MISAKA wonders if he is calling any one of the three on him individually heavy," the cloned girl flatly responds.

Pucci, with his arm wrapped tightly around a railing as the hole in the window threatened to suck him right out, visibly began to choke, his face twisting in anguish as he struggled to breathe anything at all, only to find anything. Touma could only watch, unsure what to make of the image between the suffering that the wicked priest was going through and the stress of crashing to Earth, even with Fiamma of the Right protecting everyone with his barrier.

Even as the group gradually fell back to Earth, which was still spinning devastatingly fast, it was no better. In a matter of seconds, the seasons and the weather shifted. As they fell through the clouds on their way back to Earth, the descent in of itself was chaotic. In one moment, it was stormy. In another, it was suddenly snowing. In another, it was a clear day. Back and forth, back and forth. Day became night. Night became day. The sun rose and set. The sun rose and set. And time only accelerated faster and faster, eventually reaching a point where entire weeks seemed to pass with each second!

"It's over! Made in Heaven is already in effect, and when it reaches its requiem...!"

Giving the group a spiteful glare, Pucci -- with the last of his strength -- raised his hand, Arrow poised and ready, as though he were ready to pierce himself with Giorno's Arrow. One couldn't fathom how much stronger he could possibly get for someone who was manipulating the entire Earth the way he was, but perhaps it was better not to find out.

"He's going for one last ditch effort! Stop him! The barrier will let your attacks pass!" Fiamma of the Right exclaimed, gritting his teeth as he struggled to maintain the barrier.

@Lucky @Kaykay @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Alex Azure @Crow @Yun Lee @Jeremi @Atomic Knight @Mission

"Already on it."

Planted bombs, previously placed by Max were everywhere, causing them to explode in Pucci's face!

"See you, Space Father."

@Ver @Lucky @Kaykay @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Alex Azure @Crow @Yun Lee @Jeremi @Atomic Knight @Mission

View attachment 3298
Jiren shot down on instinct, letting the Keeper's rush travel over his head before guarding his back with a barrier of Ki. He would not allow for his strike to be interrupted. She underestimated his power. At this level, his speed was something she couldn't match.
Schala Zeal
@Knowhere

"ALL TOGETHER NOW!"

P'cool surged the power of his specialised Kamehameha as Toppo tossed his power into it.

SuM6rfE.png

"This is the strength Schala spoke of. I want you to remember it, Jiren. The flames - the flames that signify unity, alliance, our bonds through thick and thin - the heat of those flames will not burn us to cinders, they will not be our downfall, they will warm the cold war we are having as the light of these embers ignite our darkest hour! You've faced Saiyans before, so I'm here to remind you of the pride they hold - no, my own pride, the pride of Benjamin K. Tennyson. Feel the might of our unwavering ideals, untoppled resolve!"

The Kamehameha strengthened with each additional attack that was targeted at Jiren.

"Ten times Hakai Energy Lightning Burst Seven Colours Delta Storm Palm Strike KamehamehaaaaaaaaaAAAAAAAAAAAA!"
Jiren felt his blast slip free from his control, watching it disappear into the gaping jaws of the 10x Hakai Lightning Burst 7 Colour Delta Storm Palm Strike Kamehameha.

"This... this can't be!"

Jiren threw his arms before the blast in a desperate attempt to break the strike as the heat and light rushed over him. Wave after wave of Ki engulfed him, throwing his rocking body across the room and through the next wall. The heat of the lightning. The concussive waves of the palm strikes. The dark light of the Hakai. Each washed over him one after the other, burning through the remains of his suit and crippling his form.

View attachment 3300

"BASTARD!!!"
The Saiyan rotated his tail rapidly, soon creating a hurricane of sheer, unadultered power that was charged towards Jiren like a rampaging top! Following, that, he thrust his palm in the air, creating a dent on his hurricane that morphed the speeding, razor-sharp powerful wind into a giant palm.

"Something tells me that you want to see my own power, my own technique and skill, skill gained from my own mind and soul, so here's the cherry on top to beautify my sweet seductive many-flavoured Kamehameha ice cream...

... HURRICANE PALM STRIKE!"

The moment the palm-shaped object connected with a (presumably weakened) Jiren, a great, stunning shockwave merged with razor winds and pure power would smack him! This time, the shockwave would surge through his body in an attempt to stun him...

He couldn't let Jiren escape... not now, not while Jiren's contributions could potentially devastate the cosmos.

@Ver @York @Crow @Takumi @Yun Lee @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Minerva @Alex Azure @Donder172 @Gummi Bunnies @Cromartous @Atomic Knight @Hahli Nuva @Knowhere​
Before the smoke could clear, Jiren found himself being overhelmed by yet another concusive strike, the rasor wind cutting across his arm in the absence of his ki shield. Then came another, and another, and another. One strike after the next came raining down on his torso, pushing his arm shield to its limits.

Flanking the shockwaves, Toppo rushed towards his old friend, dancing around the razor winds and planting a mighty strike at the center of Jiren's guard, forcing him even deeper in the wall crater. In a flash of purple light, Toppo's other arm came charging forward hand in hand with the razor wind, sending a wave of Destructive energies throughout Jiren's system. His power surged forth in cycles, his strength being pushed to new heights by rage.

"I trusted you, Jiren! You were my friend!!!"

His flurry continued as he pounded his statued foe again and again

"After all I've done for you... After all we've sacrificed together... You turned your pack on me!"

Locking his arms around Jiren, Toppo flipped him over his head and threw him back into the center of the battlefield, a surge of his own KI returning him to his feet. His aura returned to his person, forcing the dust from his being and letting his burns close over. Despite the might of the combined attack Jiren... still stood. His uniforms had been reduced to nothing but a faded rag, and his body was laced with scuffs, bruises and burns... but he still stood. Crimson engulfed him again, its light focusing itself at his fists as another Justice Flash charged at his fingers.

"No... you're energy... you shouldn't have this much energy left..."

He slowly raised his palm towards Toppo's torso, his fingers erupting yet again

"Say something Jiren... Explain yourself! Tell me why you've done all this!" Toppo watched as the attack charged, raising his own power to compensate "Please... Say something... Why endure my attacks if you still have enough strength to fight?"

Jiren opened his mouth and spoke to his old friend for the first time since the mansion.

"You call me a traitor. But you strike with the Powers of Destruction. You strike out of hate. Hate for me. Hate for what I have done. You prove me right"

"Wha-" Toppo felt his tongue freeze "What do you--"

"There's no time for me to explain myself. You wouldn't understand. You've gain strength since the Tournament. Be Proud. But you are not the only one with hidden strengths"

Toppo's mind rolled back to the Tournament

"You... have tapped into your Potential... again?"

"That form is mine again" Jiren closed his fists tightly "And at the end of days, you'll see it again"

"No..." He breathed "The God of Destruction... was said to be almighty... I needed the power... it had to be unrivaled... I had to"

"Defeat me? Redeem me? I do not need your help Toppo. I never did. All I've earned I've earned alone. And soon, I'll be able to reap that harvest"

"Then you're truly lost then" Toppo let his power slip away for a moment, returning to his familiar form. He would address his friend as the Hero of Justice, not a God. He placed his own hand over the Impact, pushing to towards Jirenuntill it began to crack. Despite the struggle, they both retained a strange sense of civility "Leave. Leave now. I won't fight you anymore. Next time we meet. Only one of us will make it out alive. We both know it"

Jiren felt a sudden sharp pain in his chest. Was it regret? Was it shame? He swallowed the emotion, mustering his strength again. He looked his old friend in the eye, two dark slits pleading with him. They called for the friend he once knew to come to the surface, to throw it all away and stand beside him again. But Jiren knew that he had come too far to go back to those days.

"I'm... sorry you can't join me, Old Friend. I'm... so sorry"

He turned back to the group, regaining his composure

"Ben, Schala. I underestimated you. You have so much potential. You... you controlled the Oozaru, and for that, you have earned my respect again. But a Super Saiyan...4, I would call it, a warlock of your strength... and my Final form... We will destroy each other if we truly cut loose. You saw the strength of the Combined Beam. It could have destroyed us all. Such power... has no place in the new world. Enjoy the last days of this chaos... enjoy them while you can"

In a flash of light, Jiren sent his aura into a flickering cycle, acting as a flash bang to distract Toppo and all who still looked at him. A kick to Toppo's torso gave him the distance he needed. Letting the momentum carry him away, flipping back into the center of the group, wrapping his arms around Sorey, gripping him tightly. He had to move fast. He was still recovering from great damage from the Combination attack and the flurry... Even with his remaining Ki supply, there was not much use continuing the struggle when he was at a disadvantage.

Time was of the essence. He called into his com link

"Package acquired, Marian. Prepare for extraction"

ZOOM!

Marian was just able to evade the Ultimate Nullifier's beam, slickly leaning back as the beam missed her by just a hair! She looked to Libra with wide eyes, before a catlike smile appeared on her lips. "Wow, you actually did it! I didn't think you had it in you, boy! But it's too little, too late! I can see it in your eyes! The guilt, the pain, the hesitation! Drown in it all and meet your maker!~" Marian cackled sadistically, as though Libra's tortured expression only brought her more bliss.

As Jiren secured the so-called package -- Sorey himself -- and with Marian possessing the tip of Gungnir, there was no more reason for her to remain here. With a wide grin, Marian slammed her fist into her own side, where it seemed as though a transportation pad was located.

With that, Marian and Jiren suddenly disappeared from Knowhere, having escaped with what they were seeking. The fight had ended, and there was no victory for the Coalition to find.

Shortly afterward, Kyoko's voice came over the comm link, contacting everyone around. "What happened?! The Revanchist's forces are calling for a retreat, and the energy signatures located at the vaults just disappeared!" She exclaimed in confusion, as though demanding an answer for what had happened there.

View attachment 3298
Jiren shot down on instinct, letting the Keeper's rush travel over his head before guarding his back with a barrier of Ki. He would not allow for his strike to be interrupted. She underestimated his power. At this level, his speed was something she couldn't match.

Jiren felt his blast slip free from his control, watching it disappear into the gaping jaws of the 10x Hakai Lightning Burst 7 Colour Delta Storm Palm Strike Kamehameha.

"This... this can't be!"

Jiren threw his arms before the blast in a desperate attempt to break the strike as the heat and light rushed over him. Wave after wave of Ki engulfed him, throwing his rocking body across the room and through the next wall. The heat of the lightning. The concussive waves of the palm strikes. The dark light of the Hakai. Each washed over him one after the other, burning through the remains of his suit and crippling his form.

View attachment 3300

"BASTARD!!!"

Before the smoke could clear, Jiren found himself being overhelmed by yet another concusive strike, the rasor wind cutting across his arm in the absence of his ki shield. Then came another, and another, and another. One strike after the next came raining down on his torso, pushing his arm shield to its limits.

Flanking the shockwaves, Toppo rushed towards his old friend, dancing around the razor winds and planting a mighty strike at the center of Jiren's guard, forcing him even deeper in the wall crater. In a flash of purple light, Toppo's other arm came charging forward hand in hand with the razor wind, sending a wave of Destructive energies throughout Jiren's system. His power surged forth in cycles, his strength being pushed to new heights by rage.

"I trusted you, Jiren! You were my friend!!!"

His flurry continued as he pounded his statued foe again and again

"After all I've done for you... After all we've sacrificed together... You turned your pack on me!"

Locking his arms around Jiren, Toppo flipped him over his head and threw him back into the center of the battlefield, a surge of his own KI returning him to his feet. His aura returned to his person, forcing the dust from his being and letting his burns close over. Despite the might of the combined attack Jiren... still stood. His uniforms had been reduced to nothing but a faded rag, and his body was laced with scuffs, bruises and burns... but he still stood. Crimson engulfed him again, its light focusing itself at his fists as another Justice Flash charged at his fingers.

"No... you're energy... you shouldn't have this much energy left..."

He slowly raised his palm towards Toppo's torso, his fingers erupting yet again

"Say something Jiren... Explain yourself! Tell me why you've done all this!" Toppo watched as the attack charged, raising his own power to compensate "Please... Say something... Why endure my attacks if you still have enough strength to fight?"

Jiren opened his mouth and spoke to his old friend for the first time since the mansion.

"You call me a traitor. But you strike with the Powers of Destruction. You strike out of hate. Hate for me. Hate for what I have done. You prove me right"

"Wha-" Toppo felt his tongue freeze "What do you--"

"There's no time for me to explain myself. You wouldn't understand. You've gain strength since the Tournament. Be Proud. But you are not the only one with hidden strengths"

Toppo's mind rolled back to the Tournament

"You... have tapped into your Potential... again?"

"That form is mine again" Jiren closed his fists tightly "And at the end of days, you'll see it again"

"No..." He breathed "The God of Destruction... was said to be almighty... I needed the power... it had to be unrivaled... I had to"

"Defeat me? Redeem me? I do not need your help Toppo. I never did. All I've earned I've earned alone. And soon, I'll be able to reap that harvest"

"Then you're truly lost then" Toppo let his power slip away for a moment, returning to his familiar form. He would address his friend as the Hero of Justice, not a God. He placed his own hand over the Impact, pushing to towards Jirenuntill it began to crack. Despite the struggle, they both retained a strange sense of civility "Leave. Leave now. I won't fight you anymore. Next time we meet. Only one of us will make it out alive. We both know it"

Jiren felt a sudden sharp pain in his chest. Was it regret? Was it shame? He swallowed the emotion, mustering his strength again. He looked his old friend in the eye, two dark slits pleading with him. They called for the friend he once knew to come to the surface, to throw it all away and stand beside him again. But Jiren knew that he had come too far to go back to those days.

"I'm... sorry you can't join me, Old Friend. I'm... so sorry"

He turned back to the group, regaining his composure

"Ben, Schala. I underestimated you. You have so much potential. You... you controlled the Oozaru, and for that, you have earned my respect again. But a Super Saiyan...4, I would call it, a warlock of your strength... and my Final form... We will destroy each other if we truly cut loose. You saw the strength of the Combined Beam. It could have destroyed us all. Such power... has no place in the new world. Enjoy the last days of this chaos... enjoy them while you can"

In a flash of light, Jiren sent his aura into a flickering cycle, acting as a flash bang to distract Toppo and all who still looked at him. A kick to Toppo's torso gave him the distance he needed. Letting the momentum carry him away, flipping back into the center of the group, wrapping his arms around Sorey, gripping him tightly. He had to move fast. He was still recovering from great damage from the Combination attack and the flurry... Even with his remaining Ki supply, there was not much use continuing the struggle when he was at a disadvantage.

Time was of the essence. He called into his com link

"Package acquired, Marian. Prepare for extraction"

oYnLQEW.png

"Super Saiyan 4, huh? Not a bad name," P'cool adds, "I could get used to this, but not the chaos that will ensue over the next few measurements of time."

Seeing Jiren take Sorey, he starts to charge.

"I wanted to take you on fair and square on our next fight, but now that you've taken a hostage, I don't think I have a choice!"

Jiren just disappeared, causing him to zoom past nothing.

P'cool knelt down, as he reverted back to his child-like base Saiyan form, before a beeping light and a flash of green light turned him back into Ben Tennyson.

Kyouko calls through the commlink.

miBnUhF.png

"Jiren and the lady left, they took what they needed - the spearpiece and Sorey."

Ben Tennyson rises from his position, then approaches Libra, looking most traumatised and tortured based on his expression, Ben returning with a worried look.

"Libra, are you... alright?"

ZOOM!

Marian was just able to evade the Ultimate Nullifier's beam, slickly leaning back as the beam missed her by just a hair! She looked to Libra with wide eyes, before a catlike smile appeared on her lips. "Wow, you actually did it! I didn't think you had it in you, boy! But it's too little, too late! I can see it in your eyes! The guilt, the pain, the hesitation! Drown in it all and meet your maker!~" Marian cackled sadistically, as though Libra's tortured expression only brought her more bliss.

As Jiren secured the so-called package -- Sorey himself -- and with Marian possessing the tip of Gungnir, there was no more reason for her to remain here. With a wide grin, Marian slammed her fist into her own side, where it seemed as though a transportation pad was located.

With that, Marian and Jiren suddenly disappeared from Knowhere, having escaped with what they were seeking. The fight had ended, and there was no victory for the Coalition to find.

Shortly afterward, Kyoko's voice came over the comm link, contacting everyone around. "What happened?! The Revanchist's forces are calling for a retreat, and the energy signatures located at the vaults just disappeared!" She exclaimed in confusion, as though demanding an answer for what had happened there.

She wasn't fast enough, if she was then maybe she could of helped more. Chise groaned, stumbling until she collapsed to her knees. Taking a momemt to try and breath, she tiredly slumped. Ruth made his way to her, collapsing and letting his head rest on her lap.

"They got away..." She muttered. She failed Elias, Lindel, Alice, everyone. Closing her eyes, she took a shaky breath. This wasn't over, now if she could just get back up and try harder.

@Ver @Yun Lee @CrunchyCHEEZIT @York @Atomic Knight @Crow @Hahli Nuva @Everyone in Knowhere

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back