Status
Not open for further replies.
"He would have such depraved tastes," Leivinia said thoughtfully, sounding almost uncomfortably serious as she purposely ignored Lessar's pout. "Fortunately, as you've noticed, I'm not alone so he wouldn't do anything past a misdemeanor. Perhaps I should fix his head though, just in case..."

She began to draw her wand as she looked at Touma pitifully as if he were an insect.

@Ver @Kaykay @Jeremi @Gummi Bunnies @Yun Lee @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Alex Azure @Crow @City

"Leiviniaaaaa?! How should I know?! J-Just help me up already!" The girl exclaimed to Leivinia in a distressed manner, indeed recognizing the blonde girl. And seeming to be accustomed to her personality.

to-aru-majutsu-no-index-964752.jpg

"..."

When Giorno asked if Lessar was something of an ally to Touma, the boy hesitated at first. For a split-second, the thought occurred to him that they should just move on and leave the source of the voice hanging, but he quickly shook his head and decided to do the better thing.

"Y-Yeah... I guess you could say that," he said, rubbing the back of his head. As the girl whom Touma identified as Lessar was helped onto the building, the relatively short girl -- around Leivinia's height and even age, it seemed -- let out a short breath, looking down at her clothes as though lamenting how drenched she'd become, before giving everyone a laid-back smirk.

DOfDF1HXkAE9bHi.png

"Well, I'm a bit sad that my secret weapon has been exposed for the second time in total, but at least I don't have to hang at the edge of a building anymore, even if it was all just water underneath," the girl known as Lessar said with a sly chuckle, as though holding a completely different personality when not dangling over the edge of a roof. After giving Leivinia a visible pout, she turned to Touma and gave a wave. "Aha, I suppose I shouldn't be surprised to see you here, but with Leivinia by herself? Maybe my approach trying to get you to join us all this time was right, but I was just the wrong person!"

"I really wish people would please stop making these kinds of jokes."

"What does she mean by secret weapon? I do not detect anything on her form, MISAKA says as MISAKA looks for a weapon," 10032 says in mild confusion.

"P-Please don't ask."

Whatever Lessar and Touma were talking about, it seemed a bit indecent.

Wringing out her coat briefly, Lessar turns to face the others regardless. "I don't suppose I've met you lot before though. Who might you all be? And not that I'm not grateful, but... what exactly are you people doing here? I don't suppose any of you are in the know about this sudden flood?"

@Kaykay @Jeremi @Gummi Bunnies @Yun Lee @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Alex Azure @Crow @City
Giorno arched a brow as the eccentric girl introduced herself, noting Touma's strange reaction to her appearance. He kind of silently agreed with what Ermes said, but... no time to start judging his allies about their tastes. Giorno was never that kind of person, anyhow.

tumblr_static_255j6kfeqzwgww8owwsg84gko-png.412324

"Ah, my name is Giorno Giovanna. A pleasure to meet you, signorina Lessar," the blonde in the uniform coolly introduced himself, gesturing to his allies, "As Jolyne said, we're going after the witch named Othinus. You probably know more about her than some of us do. You could say she's the cause of this flood."

Giorno made an earnest effort to stay diplomatic, despite looking between Touma, Leivinia and Lessar and sensing some interesting histories.

"He would have such depraved tastes," Leivinia said thoughtfully, sounding almost uncomfortably serious as she purposely ignoring Lessar's pout. "Fortunately, as you've noticed, I'm not alone so he wouldn't do anything past a misdemeanor. Perhaps I should fix his head though, just in case..."

She began to draw her wand as she looked at Touma pitifully as if he were an insect.

@Ver @Kaykay @Jeremi @Gummi Bunnies @Yun Lee @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Alex Azure @Crow @City
Giorno loudly cleared his throat.

"Regardless... if you have nowhere else to go in this flood, we'd appreciate another ally."

"Wha--?!"

Marian's eyes widened as Dlanor and Jotaro hopped in practically out of nowhere to intercept her attack, the latter's punch sending her knocking back toward the other edge of the rooftop, though she managed to recover just in time before she might have fallen off the edge. Looking toward Jotaro with notable irritation, she gritted her teeth. "Hasn't anyone ever told you not to hit a lady? I'm so sick of your shit! Once is a pass, but twice...!"

Instead of moving to evade, Marian dropped the hammer in her hand and swung her arm forward, unraveling the same orange net that she used to incapacitate Libra before back at Knowhere, what she called "Loki's Net." Swinging the coiled net like a lasso, the glowing, orange net sliced cleanly through the giant chunk of concrete with one smooth gesture like a hot knife through butter, the two chunks of concrete falling into the water below from there. Keeping the net fastened into the shape of a lasso, Marian continued swinging it in the air, before swinging it right at Jotaro and Dlanor, probably with the same cutting force as before!

While Libra searched through Sorey's unconscious form in the meantime, he wouldn't be able to find a return pad on his form. One could only imagine Marian had tossed it somewhere if she had any idea what it was. However, before he could proceed any further, regardless of whether or not Marian's swing yielded anything, she then moved to pull back her hand that held pliers, and with that, Sorey's body suddenly began moving of its own accord toward Marian, as though Marian were manipulating Sorey's body with invisible puppet strings using the pliers!

"You don't get it... None of you get it! You don't just disobey a Magic God, y'know! Let's just stop this fighting and make peace with your inevitable fate, huh?!"

@Yun Lee @Gummi Bunnies @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Crow

@Hahli Nuva @Donder172 @York @Cromartous @Marian-Jiren

"NO!!!" Blast it all...he lost to Marian once, but Libra still had a chance to make things right! He took his own return pad out, scrambling towards Sorey and attempting to use it to send him away to Knowhere! Even if it meant he himself couldn't return...that was all right. Saving Sorey was the priority above all else.

@Ver @Yun Lee @Gummi Bunnies@CrunchyCHEEZIT @Crow

@Hahli Nuva @Donder172 @York@Cromartous @Marian-Jiren

to-aru-majutsu-no-index-964306.jpg

Touma merely slumped in defeat.

"Please don't look at and talk about me like that. Leivinia and Lessar are the exact opposite of my type anyway!" He exclaimed, but lacking conviction in his voice, not because he wasn't telling the truth, but because it seemed that everyone was convinced and already decided that he was lying. Such misfortune.

"It's okay, Touma. You don't have to be so dishonest. If not with me, then think about how Leivinia feels about that!" Lessar exclaimed, talking about Leivinia pointedly as though it were an act of petty revenge for Leivinia not helping her. Still, as much as even Lessar seemed to enjoy picking on Touma, she eventually cleared her throat, seeming to possess enough sense at least to proceed with the situation at hand.

"A priest and a witch, eh? Sounds like the beginning of a bad joke, but..." Lessar began to say, before Giorno name-dropped the witch in question, pursing her lips, "... This is serious, isn't it? I guess if I can help fix this mess, then I'd be up to tag along. I overheard you guys talking about looking for some sort of Arrow? Like, an arrowhead? I think I did see something like that floating across over there," she went on, pointing in the same direction that the Misaka Sisters pointed to as well.

"If the individual in white who attacked MISAKA also went there, then they must be trailing close, observes MISAKA," 10032 said thoughtfully with a nod.

"In the meantime, I guess if Leivinia already pulled her recruiting weight... I really need to step up my game!" Lessar says, a sly grin appearing on her features as she suddenly wraps her arm around Giorno's, looking up at the blonde young man, "Has Leivinia ever mentioned to you something called the Dawn-Colored Sunlight? How's about I show you the ins and outs of our facilities?"

"Wha--?!"

Marian's eyes widened as Dlanor and Jotaro hopped in practically out of nowhere to intercept her attack, the latter's punch sending her knocking back toward the other edge of the rooftop, though she managed to recover just in time before she might have fallen off the edge. Looking toward Jotaro with notable irritation, she gritted her teeth. "Hasn't anyone ever told you not to hit a lady? I'm so sick of your shit! Once is a pass, but twice...!"

Instead of moving to evade, Marian dropped the hammer in her hand and swung her arm forward, unraveling the same orange net that she used to incapacitate Libra before back at Knowhere, what she called "Loki's Net." Swinging the coiled net like a lasso, the glowing, orange net sliced cleanly through the giant chunk of concrete with one smooth gesture like a hot knife through butter, the two chunks of concrete falling into the water below from there. Keeping the net fastened into the shape of a lasso, Marian continued swinging it in the air, before swinging it right at Jotaro and Dlanor, probably with the same cutting force as before!

While Libra searched through Sorey's unconscious form in the meantime, he wouldn't be able to find a return pad on his form. One could only imagine Marian had tossed it somewhere if she had any idea what it was. However, before he could proceed any further, regardless of whether or not Marian's swing yielded anything, she then moved to pull back her hand that held pliers, and with that, Sorey's body suddenly began moving of its own accord toward Marian, as though Marian were manipulating Sorey's body with invisible puppet strings using the pliers!

"You don't get it... None of you get it! You don't just disobey a Magic God, y'know! Let's just stop this fighting and make peace with your inevitable fate, huh?!"

@Yun Lee @Gummi Bunnies @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Crow

@Hahli Nuva @Donder172 @York @Cromartous @Marian-Jiren
"Star Platinum: The World!"

Making an evasion of his own, Jotaro's body was penetrated by a golden light for a half-second before he abruptly vanished from where he stood before without any noise indication of movement. The man appeared to have completely ceased existing, had it not been for the sound of heavy footsteps approaching Marian from her left flank. Jotaro halted his imposing approaching and rose his finger once more in a single, smooth movement of his hand.

"The bearing shot hits... now."

As if on cue, Marian could barely notice the blur of a high-speed bullet aiming to pierce the hand she was using to manipulate the pliers, soaring from the direction where Jotaro was standing just a few seconds before he 'teleported'. In the same span of time that Marian would be getting hit by the flung bullet, Star Platinum surged ahead by a few meters and forced its palm upon Sorey's chest in unison with Libra! The immeasurable force of Star Platinum's hand would act as a counterweight, practically pushing the body into the concrete and preventing any horizontal movement.

And gripped in Star Platinum's other hand... was a clutch of bullets, positioned between its purple fingers.

@Ver @Yun Lee @Gummi Bunnies @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Crow @Hahli Nuva @Donder172 @York @Cromartous @Marian-Jiren​

"Please don't look at and talk about me like that. Leivinia and Lessar are the exact opposite of my type anyway!" He exclaimed, but lacking conviction in his voice, not because he wasn't telling the truth, but because it seemed that everyone was convinced and already decided that he was lying. Such misfortune.

"It's okay, Touma. You don't have to be so dishonest. If not with me, then think about how Leivinia feels about that!" Lessar exclaimed, talking about Leivinia pointedly as though it were an act of petty revenge for Leivinia not helping her. Still, as much as even Lessar seemed to enjoy picking on Touma, she eventually cleared her throat, seeming to possess enough sense at least to proceed with the situation at hand.

"A priest and a witch, eh? Sounds like the beginning of a bad joke, but..." Lessar began to say, before Giorno name-dropped the witch in question, pursing her lips, "... This is serious, isn't it? I guess if I can help fix this mess, then I'd be up to tag along. I overheard you guys talking about looking for some sort of Arrow? Like, an arrowhead? I think I did see something like that floating across over there," she went on, pointing in the same direction that the Misaka Sisters pointed to as well.

"If the individual in white who attacked MISAKA also went there, then they must be trailing close, observes MISAKA," 10032 said thoughtfully with a nod.

"In the meantime, I guess if Leivinia already pulled her recruiting weight... I really need to step up my game!" Lessar says, a sly grin appearing on her features as she suddenly wraps her arm around Giorno's, looking up at the blonde young man, "Has Leivinia ever mentioned to you something called the Dawn-Colored Sunlight? How's about I show you the ins and outs of their facilities?"

"I feel old around here," Grandpa Max adds in response to the party-like bickering. "Anyways, we should get to the arrow ASAP, unless, of course, there's something we need to know. Who exactly is wielding the arrow?"

Through it all... through the process of Giono's rushed healing, Diego's face was absolutely unreadable. It held the expressive equivalent as if a black veil had covered him, as such a maelstrom of thoughts and emotions swilling within him could only be described as such.

Shock, guilt, regret, disappointment, rage, intent to kill, terror... each of these dangerous emotions and even more were swirling around within Diego Brando, who nearly lost the last of his family in this God forsaken game.

But... But the boy was saved, in the head. All without the Englishman's help. Ah, but that could only be expected, right?

After all, Diego's way of life... his Stand... everything he's done was never to help others.
The man had no means of healing wounds, only to prevent them from happening by killing any opposing forces as quickly as possible.

Yes... yes, that's all it comes down to.

With his eyes dulling into a dulled out color of cerulean, Diego followed behind Giorno as they left and brought a hand to the boy's shoulder.

"Something like that will not happen again," was all Diego said before continuing to walk, his face still unreadable.
@Ver @Jeremi @CrunchyCHEEZIT

"In the meantime, I guess if Leivinia already pulled her recruiting weight... I really need to step up my game!" Lessar says, a sly grin appearing on her features as she suddenly wraps her arm around Giorno's, looking up at the blonde young man, "Has Leivinia ever mentioned to you something called the Dawn-Colored Sunlight? How's about I show you the ins and outs of our facilities?"

Through it all... through the process of Giono's rushed healing, Diego's face was absolutely unreadable. It held the expressive equivalent as if a black veil had covered him, as such a maelstrom of thoughts and emotions swilling within him could only be described as such.

Shock, guilt, regret, disappointment, rage, intent to kill, terror... each of these dangerous emotions and even more were swirling around within Diego Brando, who nearly lost the last of his family in this God forsaken game.

But... But the boy was saved, in the head. All without the Englishman's help. Ah, but that could only be expected, right?

After all, Diego's way of life... his Stand... everything he's done was never to help others.
The man had no means of healing wounds, only to prevent them from happening by killing any opposing forces as quickly as possible.

Yes... yes, that's all it comes down to.

With his eyes dulling into a dulled out color of cerulean, Diego followed behind Giorno as they left and brought a hand to the boy's shoulder.

"Something like that will not happen again," was all Diego said before continuing to walk, his face still unreadable.
@Ver @Jeremi @CrunchyCHEEZIT

Giorno nodded in silent agreement as Lessar went on, occasionally staring at Touma with incredulity.

"I see. Well, let's get going."

As Lessar went to wrap her arm around the Don Giovanna's, she would find herself grasping at empty air as Giorno raised his arm over her head in a singular, smooth movement while sliding past her. The boss sighed condescendingly, reaching into his uniform and withdrawing a small bottle of something - it appeared to be some kind of premium Italian cologne. The boss expertly applied a few spritz to the arm that Lessar nearly touched, before looking back at her and smirking.

tumblr_static_eibeebz2gsg04ws04wsw084kk.jpg

"Sorry, I don't intend to stick around in this city after we're through with Othinus. You'll have to be more creative if you intend to convince anyone with that."

If it didn't work on Touma of all people, why would it work on Giorno?

Meanwhile, he completely allowed Diego to give him a pat on the shoulder, offering a confident smile and nod as the response to his alternate-father's cold pledge. Diego would've been able to tell that it was genuine; there wasn't a trace of blame or resentment in his eyes - only the resolve to push onward to the top despite these unfortunate circumstances. The blonde tucked his cologne away in his uniform, looking to Jolyne and Ermes with a far more equal look and gesturing to the next rooftop.

"Jolyne, Ermes, - shall we?"

Last edited:
❝ Evasion FINISHED. ❞ Dlanor spoke as if she were going through a programmed script, having her red magic blade disappear as she rolled herself out of the way of the attack. This time, she summoned a different weapon, a smaller blade made out of blue. This was otherwise known as the Blue Key. She could've gone with the Red Key, a much stronger version of her red magic blade, but she rather save that for the bigger threat later on. Running up, she would swing her Blue Key at Marian, using this as a chance to see if the conceptual effect of the weapon would do anything. It could act like a normal sword being swung at her, it could act like it'll inflict denial of what they believe in, or it could do nothing at all. She wouldn't figure out the effects until she saw what happened here, and that she could continue to put up a fight.

@Ver @Yun Lee @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Crow @Hahli Nuva @Donder172 @York @Cromartous
@Marian-Jiren

❝ Well, I suppose that's a place of interest to check out, if you and the Misaka sisters have the same idea. ❞ Willard managed to tune out the strange conversations that was happening internally in their group. It wasn't like that information was going to be important enough to stay in his head.

@Ver @Kaykay @Jeremi @Yun Lee @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Alex Azure @Crow
@City

Will growled a bit, bothered at being ignored. If this brat wouldn't answer her questions then she'd just have to bleed until she chose to talk.

Will turned just in time to see Jiren dive after Ben and chose to stop him. The Keeper switched her powerset to water and dove in, just managing to catch a glimpse of jiren pounding away at Ben's Omnitrix.

"JIREN YOU COWWAAAARED!!!"

Will shot forth like a rocket, summoning Quintessence in her hands and shoving them forwards, blasting a literal shockwave at jiren to knock him off balance.

@Ver @Cromartous @Gummi Bunnies @Yun Lee @CrunchyCHEEZIT @York @Donder172 @Quintessence
"Do not use my techniques against me" Jiren cried, turning his head to unleash a counter wave of his own. As his power rose, his basic, albeit sudden movements were enough to generate pockets of air of their own, which met with Wills's. The two forces met, collided with a sonic-boom, and their forces dispersed into nothing room "You'll only disappoint yourself"
As Jiren struck the Omnitrix emblem, it began to spark. A crack was visible on it.

"Oh no, this can't be good at all..."

The sparks embraced Ben's entire body, creating a great explosion. The green flash of light produced revealed that he turned into...

CZegF1G.jpg

"XLRG! Vait just a minute... zis is not one of my aliens!"

In the blink of an eye, the suit was empty, its helmet swinging about like a broken neck.

Another voice was heard, this one a good height up.

LkEcsPv.jpg

"Hey! Jiren! I'm up here!"

That was fast.

With that, he starts his assault off by firing a great beam of nuclear energy at Jiren, an attack akin to NRG's.

@Ver @Cromartous @Gummi Bunnies @Yun Lee @York @CrunchyCHEEZIT @York@Donder172 @JirenFight​
Knocked off balance by the blast of green light, Jiren stumbled back through the wave, instinctively, throwing his arms in front of him to preempt a counter attack. In his attempts to nullify Ben's transformations, he had simply made them more erratic and harder to read. His foe now possessed all the strength of NRG in more compact, faster form. It could prove to be quite the problematic opponent...

Jiren was used to fighting alongside fast foes, from Dypso to the Master of Ultra Instinct. Even as XLRG shot himself from one side of the room to the next, Jiren still found it in him to follow his movements with his eyes, refusing to leave his defensive stance. The radiation blasts were something else entirely, the first strike tearing through the air and scraping across his cheek, the blast and its subsequent tailwind matching his own dodging speed.

Interesting. He appeared to have become a perfectly balanced being, sharing its own ki between its speed and attack centers... Which, without its suit, would most likely leave it vulnerable defensively. All he had to do wave land one perfect strike.

Throwing his arms to the side, Jiren unleashed two more Justice Flashes, the small army of energy strikes flying from his fingertips to either side of the battlefield. As he commanded his arms to join as one, the two walls of light began to close in, the dozens of Ki blasts honing in toward XLRG from either side. With a mental command, he too sent them off to hone in on the damaged Omnitrix

"Power... FLASH!"
It was high time to see if this strange new form could outrun his own light blasts...
As soon as Schala came upon the scene... Sorey being operated on by Marian, Jiren in the background... She froze, her eyes on Sorey, a pained expression on her face as she was reminded of her failures back at the Vault. Clenching her hands into fists, she was tempted to rush in and try and take Marian head on, but she knew all to well that Jiren wasn't about to let her.

Seeing Ben's attempt to do what she had just stopped herself short of doing was met with Jiren... Her suspicions were confirmed.

Despite her shortcomings... Despite her inexperience, she was going to have to draw Jiren's attention, and hope Libra would be enough to stop Marian. Though at this rate... Thinking back to what had happened last time, she wasn't so sure she could afford to lose track of Marian either... ... Perhaps they would cross that bridge when they came to it.

Drawing a deep breath, she tried to calm herself facing Jiren... And thought about her approach; she needed time to cast Daybreak... And it would expend alot of magical energy, undoing what little respite she had thanks to Chise from earlier.

If she were to use her stronger spells, she needed time... Time to concentrate, and build up the energy she needed.

Casting haste on herself, temporarily allowing her to keep up with Jiren's immense speed despite their difference in physical strength, charging into the fray... Into the sea with Jiren, Ben, and whoever else might have been with them at the time...

"The sea... The place my mother's arrogance cost her our Kingdom... And... My future..." She said quietly.

It was uncertain if she was talking to Jiren, or herself right now... But it looked like she was attempting to reason with him one more time... While simultaneously buying a little more time to strategize.

"I was still weak then... I didn't have the heart, nor the power to stop it... But now... With the future of the entire Multiverse at stake... And with my friends by my side... I'm strong enough to stand against the impending destruction of my future... ... Our future..." She closed her eyes, a smile on her face for just a moment.

This time... She had a chance to change their fate... Their destiny that Othinus sought to bring upon them... It was after all, what she had trained so hard at the Coalition for.

That smile soon turned into a grimace as she concentrated opening her eyes as she tried to find the right moment to strike when Will (hopefully) knocked Jiren away from Ben. She took the opportunitycreating multiple orbs of dark magic surrounding Jiren, almost like sea mines...

It was a slight modification of her dark bomb spell; expending more magical energy, she could create multiple delayed blasts.

"As long as I have strength in my body... I'll make sure... This multiverse... Lives... On!" She shouted...

And with that, she gritted her teeth, detonating all of the orbs at once... Creating multiple explosions of what looked to be pure darkness... The same kind of substance that she had attempted to restrain Jiren with before the full force of her day break spell went off.​
As the waves darkened around him, Jiren felt his body twitch. He had been played. Perhaps it was intentional. Perhaps it wasn't. Yet regardless of his foe's intentions, Jiren found himself separated from his only ally by a sea of blackness, his old friends closing in on her while he writhed. He recognized Schala's shifting energies. She had used an all too similar technique back at Nowhere, only this time, he didn't have a Great Ape to endure the attack for him. Swamped in dark magic, all the Ki signatures of the fight above seemed to change, shifting from screams to whispers.

Even the roars of the magic mines seemed to be lost in the void, fading into the abyss with any words he had tried to call out into the water.

There had to be a way out. All he had to do was focus... It was time for his Limit Break.

Crossing his legs and cupping his hands, Jiren returned to his familiar meditation stance, slowing his perceptions and the detonating mines began to block out the last remnants of light. He endured the pain, forcing the suffering into the darkest corners of his minds and drawing his latent ki inwards. He had endured vacuums before. He had to conserve his energy up until the 11th hour... it was the only way.

In a snap, Jiren opened his eyes, commanding the waves just as he had commanded the winds before. It was all about motion; all about Ki. He simply had to commune with the energies around him and force his own essence outwards into the corporeal world. Nature was in his hands... and soon enough, so would the world. Forcing the waves apart with a thought, Jiren's blazing energies pushed the explosions themselves aside, white and red light surging from his body as the last remnants of the blast were plucked from his skin. For a moment, he felt as if something had shifted inside him, the barriers that had contained his strength breaking away as he willed himself to breathe again.

His Limit Break wouldn't last long. He had to use the power it granted him lightly. Leaping from the parted waves in a flash of light, Jiren soared towards Schala again. His eyes screamed with emptiness and numbness, the chilling focus of his Limit Break forcing all unnecessary thoughts from his spirit. "As long as you have strength..." Jiren spoke back to Schala with her own words "It appears as if we'll have to amend that". Unleashing Kiai shout at point blank range, Jiren spat a wave of force towards his foe with the intention of striking her up into the air for a follow-up flaming kick.
Her attack had truly caught him off guard, forcing him to unleash strength he would rather have preserved for some time. Still... they had saved him from a majority of the blasts... and he would simply have to repay her for the damage the first few mines had dealt him with interest

"Stand Down, Jiren!"

A gloved hand unlike his own caught his ankle mid-strike, holding the Warrior of Justice in place. He locked eyes with the Warrior of Freedom. Toppo stared down his old friend, his own Ki rising. "Don't think I'll hold back for a moment, Hero" The words were venom in his mouth "You took that child from us. You stole a boy against his will. You are no hero". Purple and black Ki erupted from his hand as it tightened around Jiren's foot, forcing his jaw to lock down in pain. "And now... Neither am I"

Jiren launched his free foot from the ground in an effort to strike Toppo between the eyes with another attack designed for Schala, only for it to connect... with Toppo's other hand?

"I've grown, old friend. The Power of Destruction. I won't try to control them anymore. Like I said way back when... It's about survival... Not Justice... Maybe Belmond's might grant me the power the DESTROY YOU!!"

Jiren's eyelids peeled back as he was thrown back across the waters towards Marian, skidding across the rooftop. Impossible... he was being pushed... by Toppo?

"That Dark Energy did more damage that you'd like to admit, Jiren... how would you like some more?"

A Hakai blast erupted from his palms, screaming through the air as a dark moon of strength. Stardust trailed behind the blast, lacing the water with specs of light. Jiren, the sudden strike ending his Limit Trace, felt the delayed pain of Schala's strike sinking in, burning deep into his core. The boost of his Breaker suddenly vanished from his system, throwing his body into a sudden spasm, his weight shifting to his hands and knees. Vulnerable, the blazing Hakai erupted, engulfing Jiren in a wave of purple light.

A weak hand forced the dust from his face. Jiren stared down his foes.

"I underestimated you, Toppo. Are you happy now? Are you Proud of yourself?"

"Pride" Toppo crowed "Pride is irrelevant. This is about survival. Universal Survival"

Jiren laughed as he rose to his feet again, brushing the ash from his bare chest. Jiren's Ki began to rise again as he prepared for his opponent's next offensive rush, his fists raised to his sides and his neck hunched over. "Tell me then... Toppo... or Belmond... Or whatever you wish to be called. What are you willing to sacrifice for this world?" He cast his eyes over the Schala "And what about you? If our multiverse had a twin that embodied all I stand for, and it threatened the creation of your own world, would you be willing to watch it die?"

Jiren slowly drifted through the air, hanging like a blazing marionette, ready to do battle again. Even with his sapped strength, Jiren was as deadly as ever; it had focused him, readying him for anything they were ready to throw at him. He had to protect Marian.

"Would you be willing to endure all the pain that I do? Would you turn on those you love? Kill your own brothers for the name of this words? And even if you did, how would you sleep? Call me evil... call me an 'Evil Doer', a Bastard, A Devil... everything I do in virtue's name..."

The water rippled beneath Jiren's feet, droplets rising from its surface and joining with his aura. He began to snarl and growl like a beast, his muscles expanding and contracting with every passing second. Raging filled his cold, black eyes, fire burning within them again. Tenseness consumed him. Lightning Arched from his system. His power rose.

"All!" Bel-opo boomed "Strike Jiren, now! He's preparing to unleash his Potential... If we can't stop him now... I don't know what hopes we'll have... Remember... Thanks to Schala, we know of his vulnerability to dark magic... while he's stationary, we still have a chance!"

"No... I must make true on my promises... My sacrifices... for the free world...My...World! Let my potential... run free... For Marian! For the Arrow!"

@Ver @Yun Lee @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Crow @Hahli Nuva @Donder172 @York @Cromartous @Marian-Jiren

"Do not use my techniques against me" Jiren cried, turning his head to unleash a counter wave of his own. As his power rose, his basic, albeit sudden movements were enough to generate pockets of air of their own, which met with Wills's. The two forces met, collided with a sonic-boom, and their forces dispersed into nothing room "You'll only disappoint yourself"

Knocked off balance by the blast of green light, Jiren stumbled back through the wave, instinctively, throwing his arms in front of him to preempt a counter attack. In his attempts to nullify Ben's transformations, he had simply made them more erratic and harder to read. His foe now possessed all the strength of NRG in more compact, faster form. It could prove to be quite the problematic opponent...

Jiren was used to fighting alongside fast foes, from Dypso to the Master of Ultra Instinct. Even as XLRG shot himself from one side of the room to the next, Jiren still found it in him to follow his movements with his eyes, refusing to leave his defensive stance. The radiation blasts were something else entirely, the first strike tearing through the air and scraping across his cheek, the blast and its subsequent tailwind matching his own dodging speed.

Interesting. He appeared to have become a perfectly balanced being, sharing its own ki between its speed and attack centers... Which, without its suit, would most likely leave it vulnerable defensively. All he had to do wave land one perfect strike.

Throwing his arms to the side, Jiren unleashed two more Justice Flashes, the small army of energy strikes flying from his fingertips to either side of the battlefield. As he commanded his arms to join as one, the two walls of light began to close in, the dozens of Ki blasts honing in toward XLRG from either side. With a mental command, he too sent them off to hone in on the damaged Omnitrix

"Power... FLASH!"
It was high time to see if this strange new form could outrun his own light blasts...

As the waves darkened around him, Jiren felt his body twitch. He had been played. Perhaps it was intentional. Perhaps it wasn't. Yet regardless of his foe's intentions, Jiren found himself separated from his only ally by a sea of blackness, his old friends closing in on her while he writhed. He recognized Schala's shifting energies. She had used an all too similar technique back at Nowhere, only this time, he didn't have a Great Ape to endure the attack for him. Swamped in dark magic, all the Ki signatures of the fight above seemed to change, shifting from screams to whispers.

Even the roars of the magic mines seemed to be lost in the void, fading into the abyss with any words he had tried to call out into the water.

There had to be a way out. All he had to do was focus... It was time for his Limit Break.

Crossing his legs and cupping his hands, Jiren returned to his familiar meditation stance, slowing his perceptions and the detonating mines began to block out the last remnants of light. He endured the pain, forcing the suffering into the darkest corners of his minds and drawing his latent ki inwards. He had endured vacuums before. He had to conserve his energy up until the 11th hour... it was the only way.

In a snap, Jiren opened his eyes, commanding the waves just as he had commanded the winds before. It was all about motion; all about Ki. He simply had to commune with the energies around him and force his own essence outwards into the corporeal world. Nature was in his hands... and soon enough, so would the world. Forcing the waves apart with a thought, Jiren's blazing energies pushed the explosions themselves aside, white and red light surging from his body as the last remnants of the blast were plucked from his skin. For a moment, he felt as if something had shifted inside him, the barriers that had contained his strength breaking away as he willed himself to breathe again.

His Limit Break wouldn't last long. He had to use the power it granted him lightly. Leaping from the parted waves in a flash of light, Jiren soared towards Schala again. His eyes screamed with emptiness and numbness, the chilling focus of his Limit Break forcing all unnecessary thoughts from his spirit. "As long as you have strength..." Jiren spoke back to Schala with her own words "It appears as if we'll have to amend that". Unleashing Kiai shout at point blank range, Jiren spat a wave of force towards his foe with the intention of striking her up into the air for a follow-up flaming kick.
Her attack had truly caught him off guard, forcing him to unleash strength he would rather have preserved for some time. Still... they had saved him from a majority of the blasts... and he would simply have to repay her for the damage the first few mines had dealt him with interest

"Stand Down, Jiren!"

A gloved hand unlike his own caught his ankle mid-strike, holding the Warrior of Justice in place. He locked eyes with the Warrior of Freedom. Toppo stared down his old friend, his own Ki rising. "Don't think I'll hold back for a moment, Hero" The words were venom in his mouth "You took that child from us. You stole a boy against his will. You are no hero". Purple and black Ki erupted from his hand as it tightened around Jiren's foot, forcing his jaw to lock down in pain. "And now... Neither am I"

Jiren launched his free foot from the ground in an effort to strike Toppo between the eyes with another attack designed for Schala, only for it to connect... with Toppo's other hand?

"I've grown, old friend. The Power of Destruction. I won't try to control them anymore. Like I said way back when... It's about survival... Not Justice... Maybe Belmond's might grant me the power the DESTROY YOU!!"

Jiren's eyelids peeled back as he was thrown back across the waters towards Marian, skidding across the rooftop. Impossible... he was being pushed... by Toppo?

"That Dark Energy did more damage that you'd like to admit, Jiren... how would you like some more?"

A Hakai blast erupted from his palms, screaming through the air as a dark moon of strength. Stardust trailed behind the blast, lacing the water with specs of light. Jiren, the sudden strike ending his Limit Trace, felt the delayed pain of Schala's strike sinking in, burning deep into his core. The boost of his Breaker suddenly vanished from his system, throwing his body into a sudden spasm, his weight shifting to his hands and knees. Vulnerable, the blazing Hakai erupted, engulfing Jiren in a wave of purple light.

A weak hand forced the dust from his face. Jiren stared down his foes.

"I underestimated you, Toppo. Are you happy now? Are you Proud of yourself?"

"Pride" Toppo crowed "Pride is irrelevant. This is about survival. Universal Survival"

Jiren laughed as he rose to his feet again, brushing the ash from his bare chest. Jiren's Ki began to rise again as he prepared for his opponent's next offensive rush, his fists raised to his sides and his neck hunched over. "Tell me then... Toppo... or Belmond... Or whatever you wish to be called. What are you willing to sacrifice for this world?" He cast his eyes over the Schala "And what about you? If our multiverse had a twin that embodied all I stand for, and it threatened the creation of your own world, would you be willing to watch it die?"

Jiren slowly drifted through the air, hanging like a blazing marionette, ready to do battle again. Even with his sapped strength, Jiren was as deadly as ever; it had focused him, readying him for anything they were ready to throw at him. He had to protect Marian.

"Would you be willing to endure all the pain that I do? Would you turn on those you love? Kill your own brothers for the name of this words? And even if you did, how would you sleep? Call me evil... call me an 'Evil Doer', a Bastard, A Devil... everything I do in virtue's name..."

The water rippled beneath Jiren's feet, droplets rising from its surface and joining with his aura. He began to snarl and growl like a beast, his muscles expanding and contracting with every passing second. Raging filled his cold, black eyes, fire burning within them again. Tenseness consumed him. Lightning Arched from his system. His power rose.

"All!" Bel-opo boomed "Strike Jiren, now! He's preparing to unleash his Potential... If we can't stop him now... I don't know what hopes we'll have... Remember... Thanks to Schala, we know of his vulnerability to dark magic... while he's stationary, we still have a chance!"

"No... I must make true on my promises... My sacrifices... for the free world...My...World! Let my potential... run free... For Marian! For the Arrow!"

@Ver @Yun Lee @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Crow @Hahli Nuva @Donder172 @York @Cromartous @Marian-Jiren

XLRG sped about and around, causing most of the homing blasts to collide into each other, all but one...

"Aaaahhhh!"

Jiren struck the Omnitrix emblem again with his attack, knocking XLRG into the sky, and this time, ebbs of energy flowed out of it, striking the various people in the battlefield! These were not damaging beams though, oh no, they granted the various combatants, friend or foe, the partial physiology of the aliens in the Omnitrix.

Simply put - everyone would begin to inherit some of Ben's transformation's powers.

Jotaro would acquire the powers of Echo Echo, which primarily consisted of self-replication & sonic waves. It seemed that each Jotaro would have their own Star Platinum.

Libra would acquire the powers of Gravattack. He could now manipulate gravity, and could use himself as an orbit, as if he were a planet, and as if projectiles launched at him were meteors turned into moons!

Will would acquire the powers of Lodestar, which consisted of magnetic manipulation and regeneration. There was electromagnetic levitation, but... you know...

Jordshan would acquire the powers of Heatblast, which consisted of pyrokinesis and some terrakinesis. His droid friend had acquired the powerset of Swampfire, which consisted of regeneration, plant manipulation & pyrokinesis.

Schala acquired the powerset of Feedback, allowing her to absorb energy, so that she can redirect it in the form of her own attacks.

Dlanor would acquire the powerset of ChamAlien, which was basically invisibility and changing her colour, and lizard physiological traits like wall-scaling and an extensive tongue.

Toppo had acquired the powers of Laservision, Ben's Kryptonian transformation, greatly enhancing his already vast power, and adding a few more to boot, such as heat vision and frost breath.

It was not just friends, though, for foes got them too.

Marian would get the powers of Crashhopper, making her legs springy and allowing her to make great, agile leaps and jumps, as if she was a grasshopper. Naturally, with the ability to jump such heights, her kicking strength too would be greatly boosted.

Sorey got the power of Ditto, whom, like Jotaro, could self-replicate. The main difference was that if one Ditto clone got hurt, all others would feel it.

Jiren... he got the cream of the crop, unfortunately for everyone. He got the power of Refrigerator, Ben's Frieza Clansman transformation. Given Jiren's training, he could possibly become Golden Jiren. With the power came the instincts as Frieza's very personality traits and even speech patterns would begin to leak into his own, corrupting his justice...

He also got the racial traits, such as a stun-based laser-like ki attack. The tail... he wouldn't have it for the start.

Everyone was very, very slowly, but very, very surely transforming into human hybrids of these aliens. The only way to fix this was to fix the malfunct Omnitrix.

But now, it was party time.

As Jiren powered up to his final form, he would feel his released energy being sapped away from behind. Whoever did this was invisible, intangible, but they were most certainly there.

It had to be Ben.

"That was dirty play, Jiren, very dirty play. Not that I'm one to talk."

The being was still invisible and could not be physically touched, but its identity was made clear.

"A while ago you wanted to see my full potential. Now - you're trying to prevent me from reaching it. What really happened over these past few hours, Jiren? Is your pride, your resolve, slipping away? Or have you shed it eons ago?"

@Ver @Yun Lee @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Crow @Hahli Nuva @Donder172 @York @Cromartous @Gummi Bunnies @Marian-Jiren

Last edited:
XLRG sped about and around, causing most of the homing blasts to collide into each other, all but one...

"Aaaahhhh!"

Jiren struck the Omnitrix emblem again with his attack, knocking XLRG into the sky, and this time, ebbs of energy flowed out of it, striking the various people in the battlefield! These were not damaging beams though, oh no, they granted the various combatants, friend or foe, the partial physiology of the aliens in the Omnitrix.

Simply put - everyone would begin to inherit some of Ben's transformation's powers.

Jotaro would acquire the powers of Echo Echo, which primarily consisted of self-replication & sonic waves. It seemed that each Jotaro would have their own Star Platinum.

Libra would acquire the powers of Gravattack. He could now manipulate gravity, and could use himself as an orbit, as if he were a planet, and as if projectiles were meteors turned into moons!

Will would acquire the powers of Lodestar, which consisted of magnetic manipulation and regeneration. There was electromagnetic levitation, but... you know...

Jordshan would acquire the powers of Heatblast, which consisted of pyrokinesis and some terrakinesis. His droid friend had acquired the powerset of Swampfire, which consisted of regeneration, plant manipulation & pyrokinesis.

Schala acquired the powerset of Feedback, allowing her to absorb energy, so that she can redirect it in the form of her own attacks.

Dlanor would acquire the powerset of ChamAlien, which was basically invisibility and changing her colour, and lizard physiological traits like wall-scaling and an extensive tongue.

Toppo had acquired the powers of Laservision, Ben's Kryptonian transformation, greatly enhancing his already vast power, and adding a few more to boot, such as heat vision and frost breath.

Marian would get the powers of Crashhopper, making her legs springy and allowing her to make great, agile leaps and jumps, as if she was a grasshopper.

Sorey got the power of Ditto, whom, like Jotaro, could self-replicate. The main difference was that if one Ditto clone got hurt, all others would feel it.

Jiren... he got the cream of the crop, unfortunately for everyone. He got the power of Refrigerator, Ben's Frieza Clansman transformation. Given Jiren's training, he could possibly become Golden Jiren. With the power came the instincts as Frieza's very personality traits and even speech patterns would begin to leak into his own, corrupting his justice...

He also got the racial traits, such as a stun-based laser-like ki attack. The tail... he wouldn't have it for the start.

Everyone was very, very slowly, but very, very surely transforming into human hybrids of these aliens. The only way to fix this was to fix the malfunct Omnitrix.

As Jiren powered up to his final form, he would feel his released energy being sapped away from behind. Whoever did this was invisible, intangible, but they were most certainly there.

It had to be Ben.

The being was still invisible and could not be physically touched, but its identity was made clear.

"A while ago you wanted to see my full potential. Now - you're trying to prevent me from reaching it. What really happened over these past few hours, Jiren? Is your pride, your resolve, slipping away? Or have you shed it eons ago?"

@Ver @Yun Lee @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Crow @Hahli Nuva @Donder172 @York @Cromartous @Gummi Bunnies @Marian-Jiren
As the beams of green struck Jiren, he felt his charging rate increase. The white light slowly took on a indigo hue, growing in power but decreasing in traslucency. Lightling swarmed his person, turning the surrounding water into steam.

"My power... Is growing... Overflowing!!!"

Every muscle seemed to burn with heat, his strength overpowering every limit he knew off. Deep black lines seemed to flow from under his skin like orderly blood veins, connecting his limbs to the glowing gem-like shell forming at his chest. Between the lines, his flesh slowly gained in strength and becoming more shell than skin. His energies soared past his Unleashed Potential. The Powers of the Great Lord Frieza were multiplied from his own... his own proud loathing burning behind his eyes.

View attachment 3308

"In this time of rebirth... how fitting that you should gain the opportunity to gaze upon a bright new form... all that's left is the choose a fitting new name..." His new tail caressed his chin, every word that echoed from within it sounding sharp and proper. Jiren's growl had been replaced by a strange sense of vocal precision "I'm thinking that we should be nice and logistical... Jiren the Cold... 530% Percent Unleashed Potential. That you for the boost"

He flexed his long tense fingers, the blood under his fingernails staining his white tips a royal purple. The form possessed powers he didn't believe possible... yet something still crept within him. A voice commanding that he should reach a new height. He shouldn't be playing second fiddle... If this Universe was going die, its new lord should be the most powerful being within it. It was a formality. He had to tap into a greater power than this. It itched at the back of his mind like an addiction. He had to become stronger... and part of him knew he could... all he had to do was get rid of his parasite.

"You are a persistent little rat, aren't you?" Jiren clicked, writhing his knuckles "This isn't a game... you're fighting to live! Of course, you would confuse fighting smart with fighting dirty. A filthy power thief such as yourself would hardly be an expert in definitions..."

In a flare of burgundy light, Jiren tore across the battlefield until he stood where XLRG had once stood, outsounding himself with his outspeed just had X had. He had presumed such power would have robbed him of his speed, but the raw Ki he was unleashing seemed to counteract even that weakness. In this state, he towered over even Belmond's host, both in height and pure muscle man. The powers Ben had blessed him with... With these, he could shatter Son Goku like a toothpick.

"Would you like to try some of my energy, child?" Jiren cried, reaching out with his mind to find Ben's displaced Ki "Because I am more than willing to share; I have more than enough to go around" On instinct, Jiren raised a single finger, unleashing a series of Blazing Death beams to where he his Ki sense told him Ben's energies must lie. Part of him had wished he hadn't totally destroyed Ben... he had been hoping for a much greater fight from the boy. Still, served him right for not shielding his weaknesses as well as he should have.

He couldn't help but wish his plaything had lasted longer...

Perhaps fighting was the perfect way to raise his Battle Power even more... He had seen how that Frost Clansman had defeated Toppo's base form with relative ease during the Tournament, reaching some strange Golden Form that was all too similar to the Golden Saiyan's Golden Form. He recalled of how that form had flickered back from one moment to the next during his final confrontation, and how he had assisted the Super Saiyan in eliminating him. Such power! Such drive! The form that had once sickened him to look at was now his own to command... He smiled that same sinister smile. Soon, he too would reach that Golden Strength.

All he had to do was destroy the last remnants of the Coalition...

His an alien chuckle, he charged back into the fray, unleashing dozens of small Ki discs each spiraling and honing in on the remaining fighters.

"Prepare yourselves! Prepare yourselves for Death Impacts!!"

@Ver @Yun Lee @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Crow @Hahli Nuva @Donder172 @York @Cromartous @Gummi Bunnies

As the beams of green struck Jiren, he felt his charging rate increase. The white light slowly took on a indigo hue, growing in power but decreasing in traslucency. Lightling swarmed his person, turning the surrounding water into steam.

"My power... Is growing... Overflowing!!!"

Every muscle seemed to burn with heat, his strength overpowering every limit he knew off. Deep black lines seemed to flow from under his skin like orderly blood veins, connecting his limbs to the glowing gem-like shell forming at his chest. Between the lines, his flesh slowly gained in strength and becoming more shell than skin. His energies soared past his Unleashed Potential. The Powers of the Great Lord Frieza were multiplied from his own... his own proud loathing burning behind his eyes.

View attachment 3308

"In this time of rebirth... how fitting that you should gain the opportunity to gaze upon a bright new form... all that's left is the choose a fitting new name..." His new tail caressed his chin, every word that echoed from within it sounding sharp and proper. Jiren's growl had been replaced by a strange sense of vocal precision "I'm thinking that we should be nice and logistical... Jiren the Cold... 530% Percent Unleashed Potential. That you for the boost"

He flexed his long tense fingers, the blood under his fingernails staining his white tips a royal purple. The form possessed powers he didn't believe possible... yet something still crept within him. A voice commanding that he should reach a new height. He shouldn't be playing second fiddle... If this Universe was going die, its new lord should be the most powerful being within it. It was a formality. He had to tap into a greater power than this. It itched at the back of his mind like an addiction. He had to become stronger... and part of him knew he could... all he had to do was get rid of his parasite.

"You are a persistent little rat, aren't you?" Jiren clicked, writhing his knuckles "This isn't a game... you're fighting to live! Of course, you would confuse fighting smart with fighting dirty. A filthy power thief such as yourself would hardly be an expert in definitions..."

In a flare of burgundy light, Jiren tore across the battlefield until he stood where XLRG had once stood, outsounding himself with his outspeed just had X had. He had presumed such power would have robbed him of his speed, but the raw Ki he was unleashing seemed to counteract even that weakness. In this state, he towered over even Belmond's host, both in height and pure muscle man. The powers Ben had blessed him with... With these, he could shatter Son Goku like a toothpick.

"Would you like to try some of my energy, child?" Jiren cried, reaching out with his mind to find Ben's displaced Ki "Because I am more than willing to share; I have more than enough to go around" On instinct, Jiren raised a single finger, unleashing a series of Blazing Death beams to where he his Ki sense told him Ben's energies must lie. Part of him had wished he hadn't totally destroyed Ben... he had been hoping for a much greater fight from the boy. Still, served him right for not shielding his weaknesses as well as he should have.

He couldn't help but wish his plaything had lasted longer...

Perhaps fighting was the perfect way to raise his Battle Power even more... He had seen how that Frost Clansman had defeated Toppo's base form with relative ease during the Tournament, reaching some strange Golden Form that was all too similar to the Golden Saiyan's Golden Form. He recalled of how that form had flickered back from one moment to the next during his final confrontation, and how he had assisted the Super Saiyan in eliminating him. Such power! Such drive! The form that had once sickened him to look at was now his own to command... He smiled that same sinister smile. Soon, he too would reach that Golden Strength.

All he had to do was destroy the last remnants of the Coalition...

His an alien chuckle, he charged back into the fray, unleashing dozens of small Ki discs each spiraling and honing in on the remaining fighters.

"Prepare yourselves! Prepare yourselves for Death Impacts!!"

@Ver @Yun Lee @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Crow @Hahli Nuva @Donder172 @York @Cromartous @Gummi Bunnies

The form's intangibility allowed these Death Beams to phase through, causing them to only hit buildings. Soon, Jiren was prepared to unleash ki discs upon all else.

"Not if I can help it!"

The form made itself tangible in an attempt to take the hit, but it was futile as he only took the hit of a small fraction of all blasts before falling to Toppo & Schala's side. All the other blasts were ready to hit the other group fighting Marian. This was bad, very bad! They had to do something!

hYl3a1K.png

"Wh- what the- what just happened? That aura... I think he just got some of Refrigerator's powers!"

Ben's transformation rose a little, holding onto Schala's hands.

"Schala, I've gotten some of Jiren's energy, maybe I can..."

He noticed her hand sparkling and a bit of his released energy being drained by her, passively. He knew exactly what was going on.

"Of course! If Jiren's got my powers, maybe... Schala, trust me on this, if Jiren uses an energy attack, raise a hand and take the attack."

He continues to hold Schala's hand as he transfers the energy he stole from Jiren to her, sparks being formed around her hand during this process, "but first, use this energy to heal your stamina. The power you will need to defeat Jiren, each strike uses a good deal."

He turns to Toppo.

"Toppo, do you feel any different? Try doing something on the ground - hands, eyes, mouth... if you were affected by the the Omnitrix's feedback, maybe I can guide you on how to use your new powers with your... well... usual ones."

Ben hovers backwards as the Omnitrix starts to act up again, a great flash of green light turning him into another odd form.

JMRTc4v.png

"Wolf Spider! OK... still not good, but let's see how this works."

Still beside Schala & Toppo, the new form, Wolf Spider, splits his snout into four and unleashes sonic bursts at Jiren, followed by an array of webbing from his tail. This wasn't meant to damage Jiren, but rather, distract him by overloading his ears and face while Schala & Toppo prepare their attacks on him.

@Ver @Yun Lee @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Crow @Hahli Nuva @Donder172 @York @Cromartous @Gummi Bunnies @Jiren&Marian​

"Aaaahhhh!"

Libra would acquire the powers of Gravattack. He could now manipulate gravity, and could use himself as an orbit, as if he were a planet, and as if projectiles were meteors turned into moons!

Marian would get the powers of Crashhopper, making her legs springy and allowing her to make great, agile leaps and jumps, as if she was a grasshopper.

It had to be Ben.

Jordshan tried to dodge the beam heading for her, but fails at it. Yet, it did not hurt her. In stead, it felt unusual. She had no idea what happened, which didn't quite help her. "What did just happen?" She muttered as she noticed M1-4X, who was also hit by it. Though he didn't seem to react really to it.

Schala Zeal
@Takumi

Eventually... After Giorno's stand revived him, Schala backed off for now... Seeming to be trying to regain her strength, leaning against a piece of rubble nearby. Though, upon hearing what Chise said, Schala looked up, a sheepish look on her face as she nodded, trying to at least appear to be in decent shape.

"It's... Just been a long day. I've never had to expend this much magical energy without much rest..." She said, rubbing the back of her neck.

Perhaps once this was all over, she should consider working on her stamina some; her spells proved to be usefull, though... Her tendency to wear herself out was becoming a serious problem, having cost her multiple victories and advantages in the process.

As much as she felt guilty about having to rely on someone else for help, she eventually spoke again, realizing she had little other option.

"If... It does not trouble you too much... I will gladly accept your offer..." She said, a gratefull smile on her face.

@Gummi Bunnies @Yun Lee @Hahli Nuva @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Ver
@Energy Signatures

Whatever happened, Schala was quick to follow in the wake of Giorno and the others, in order to head to the energy Signatures. It wasn't just Jiren or Marian that was her concern now, but, but the fact that Sorey was in their grasp.

They were closer than ever to losing, but... If they could win the battle with Marian and Jiren, the might just stand a chance... They might be able to salvage their mission to protect the Multiverse.

Keeping both what Fiamma and Libra said in mind, she frowned.

"I can help hold Jiren's attention... But I do not know how to combat Marian's abilities." She said, a concerned look on her face.

What this meant was that Marian would prove to be the bigger challenge for her, and she would have to once again rely on the others in this group to stop her. Though... Considering what happened last time, she wasn't so sure she could afford to just keep fighting Jiren.

"Even so. I'll face Marian if I have to... After all... If we can't stop both of them... Stopping one of them will at least buy us some more time..." She added.

Perhaps, in addition to the efforts of the group going after Othinus, they might still have a chance of stopping all of this after all.​

"I...understand. I used to be scolded whenever I used too much energy, since Sleigh Beggy have weak bodies, in a sense." Chise replied, hand holding her wand glowing softly as she held up the now glowing object. In moments, Schala would feel rejuvinated and better than before. Once done, the glowing stopped altogether. "There, feeling better?" She asked, before the group had to split up. Bringing a hand to run through her hair she sighed. They split up a lot it seemed.

"Star Platinum: The World!"

Making an evasion of his own, Jotaro's body was penetrated by a golden light for a half-second before he abruptly vanished from where he stood before without any noise indication of movement. The man appeared to have completely ceased existing, had it not been for the sound of heavy footsteps approaching Marian from her left flank. Jotaro halted his imposing approaching and rose his finger once more in a single, smooth movement of his hand.

"The bearing shot hits... now."

As if on cue, Marian could barely notice the blur of a high-speed bullet aiming to pierce the hand she was using to manipulate the pliers, soaring from the direction where Jotaro was standing just a few seconds before he 'teleported'. In the same span of time that Marian would be getting hit by the flung bullet, Star Platinum surged ahead by a few meters and forced its palm upon Sorey's chest in unison with Libra! The immeasurable force of Star Platinum's hand would act as a counterweight, practically pushing the body into the concrete and preventing any horizontal movement.

And gripped in Star Platinum's other hand... was a clutch of bullets, positioned between its purple fingers.

@Ver @Yun Lee @Gummi Bunnies @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Crow @Hahli Nuva @Donder172 @York @Cromartous @Marian-Jiren​

Following Star Platinum's attack on the hand holding the pliars, a couple familiar flaming wasps would latch onto Marian's arm and attempt to eat away at it, or at the very least, put her through so much pain that she would let go of the golden pliars with the Stand user and Sleigh Beggy's combined efforts!

Magical energy making her hair and clothes move as if a breeze blew once more, Chise and Ruth stood between Marian and Sorey with a glare.

tumblr_inline_p7gbj30YNG1sjp02i_100.jpg

"You said that you stole him fair and square, but he's not a belonging you can just take! He's not anyone's property! Especially not yours!" She exclaimed, with Ruth snarling as smoke came from the sides of his mouth.

@Ver @Yun Lee @Crow @Donder172 @Hahli Nuva @York @Cromartous @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Jiren and Marian Fight

"We have time to sight see later! Unless, you know, this whole town completely goes underwater!" Severa started off for wherever Lasser led them. Jeez, what kind of floozy was she, trying to charm Giorno like that? Suddenly she felt a little bad for Touma...but only a little bit. He WAS still a pervert, after all.

"Hey, Lasser...did you see some guy in a white outfit? Apparently that's some sort of monster that beat all these Misakas up."

"Wha--?!"

With the efforts of both Jotaro and Chise, the golden pliers flew straight out of Marian's hand, leaving her only with Loki's Net in her other hand, she clicked her tongue as she tried to shoo away the wasps conjured by Chise, stepping back as she tried to avoid them with gritted teeth.

"Ngh! Oh, I beg to differ!"
Marian scowled toward Chise, "You shouldn't say stuff like that to someone who specializes in human modification magic! Human bodies really are just like empty puppets! And so much fun to play with, everyone's got the potential to be a toy!" She said, her expression shifting between a sadistic grin and a pained struggle to keep herself in the fight.

Put on the defensive, the short girl leaned back, narrowly evading Dlanor's swing before flipping away. As Ben's beam seemed to power everyone around the area, a double-edged sword as it also affected herself and Jiren, Marian instinctively lept in to the air as though her body responded to her new ability, before taking a mighty wide swing with Loki's Net from the air, cutting through the flaming wasps launched by Chise, and swinging right in Dlanor's and Jotaro's direction! But either way, they weren't her target.

Krakk!

The sound of whiplash rang in the air as Marian "snapped" her wrist, swinging Loki's Net like a whip as it pinpointedly sliced through Libra's own return pad, now rendering him unable to even return to Knowhere by himself even if they'd win this fight. Maintaining her "grin," Marian hopped back, drawing the net back to herself.

"You know, I wonder what'll happen when the Great Spirit Aska shows up! To see that poor boy being manhandled like that..." She pointed toward Sorey's form, "To see so much malevolence and discord... I can hardly wait to see what the spirit of light will think!"

@Gummi Bunnies @Takumi @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Yun Lee

@Crow @Hahli Nuva @Cromartous @Donder172 @York @Marian-Jiren

"Ngh!" Libra winced as he watched his return pad shatter, but that was the least of his worries. Suddenly he had a downright bizarre power bestowed upon him, and he was able to understand it? If he could really use gravity like this...then...

Libra raised his hand, targeting Marian's magic pliers on the ground. A small test of these new abilities, he willed the pliers to fly to him with the power of his gravity.

"That depends on how you see the world, Marian. Maybe for you, that is the kind of Malevolence you hope to create...but for myself, all I see are those of us trying to stop a kidnapping, and a greater evil! The desire to right wrongs...to stay hopeful and optimistic in the darkest of times...I'm sure that counters any negativity created by even someone like you!"

@Ver
@Gummi Bunnies @Takumi @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Yun Lee

@Crow @Hahli Nuva @Cromartous @Donder172 @York @Marian-Jiren

lessar--48.9.jpg

"Oho, I do enjoy a man who plays hard to get, but unfortunately, I'll have to wait until after we're done with this before having another go," Lessar said with a toothy grin toward Giorno.

"Ugh..."

"I dunno why that arrowhead-looking thing is important to you guys, but since I last saw it just floating about, I guess you can only hope that we can chase after it before someone else finds it," the girl said to Max, before turning toward Severa, "I don't think I heard about any such monster, but I guess we'd better keep an eye out if there's someone like that around. Now, let's not waste any more time, shall we?"

With that, the girl hopped forward, with her and 10032 leading the fold deeper into the city. As they ventured onward, the girl decided to make idle conversation as they did so, looking back toward everyone again. "So then... I don't suppose any of you are skilled magicians, no? If we happen to get into a fight with someone, I'd hate to have to do all the heavy lifting, so what can you all do anyway?"

@Kaykay @Jeremi @Yun Lee @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Alex Azure @Crow @Gummi Bunnies @City

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back