Ame Damnee The Abaddon Prison

Guruk Shamad
Abaddon Prison

Guruk lead the man out of the basement and returned to the foyer of the prison. He could now hear the voices more clearly and could smell them as they left behind the smell of burning flesh in the basement. A man, Maric, and a woman, Xena? So she is here after all. The orcish man contemplated as to why and thought back to Maric and Xena being in Necropolis, he still had no answers to that question either and he could feel himself becoming flustered. Am I being left in the dark? Guruk sighed, shrugging the thought off of his shoulders and turned to Kaleo, "your room is down the hallway opposite to us on this floor, it will be the third door on the left. There should be blankets in there already but if there isn't, please come and find me. I hope you rest well."

Guruk then turned to walk up the stairwell and headed toward the voices belonging to Xena and Maric. Thoughts were racing through his mind, what was the man thinking bringing Xena here so soon? Or did he seduce her into coming to this place so early on? What kind of a role is she going to play while she is here? More importantly, how much does she already know? The incubus was taking an enormous risk by bringing Xena here and the fact that he did it all on a whim without consulting anyone first picked at Guruk in an unexplainable way. As he approached the top of the stairs his friend came into eyesight and so did her. Their hands were intertwined and the two of them together looked like long lost lovers. What is this, what has happened... Guruk could only think back to Maric lying in bed, heeding him a word of caution regarding the horned man-child. He wondered if Maric's sudden change in personality was a result of something that happened with Wroth that was still lingering because he had left Maric's bedside too early. Was this my fault? Is Maric not himself right now?

Guruk stood at the top of the stairs and looked to Maric and Xena. "Gooday, you two. I think we need to meet privately and update each other on what has happened, but first.." The orcish man looked to Xena specifically, "will you be gracing our Sanctity with your permanent presence, Xena?"

Sunil Seva
Abaddon Prison - Sunil's Room
Poem: credits to @Monster the Vamelfaer

As soon as Sunil entered his room, he removed his slippers and ran headfirst into the bed, snuggling on the covers and hugging his pillow as he stared at the ceiling, wondering. Today has been a rather fun day, he did not quite expect things to turn out this way. To think that Xena is here now, and that he just got a new recruit, Kaleo... Hmm... he pulled out the note Kaleo had given him earlier when he asked for his name, reading it aloud once again. "Ka-leo." he tilted his head, wondering why he felt such a big connection to the guy. Why did he want him in the Circle again. Ahhh.... because his power is interesting. Truly, it will bring more chaos and darkness among the members---

He paused for a second, becoming confused. That's not right. Chaos and darkness... with the converts! Right... Someone needed to make sure the converts stay in line. With his power...

The boy stared at the piece of paper once again, turning it around. Then he blinked, realizing there was something written underneath. A poem? Was Kaleo a poet? Amused, he read it aloud as well.

"Please don’t blame the Boogeyman for fear you feel inside
He’s just there to make you see the darkness that you hide
Open up your eyes when your heart’s split open wide
Breaking’s just a symptom of the pain that horrified
Orient yourself and let the wolf’s fur be your guide
Such is what I thought until the Fear one day replied."

Sunil stared at the poem for a moment too long... and then a huge, excited smile filled his lips. "Interesting!" he said as he sat up, staring at the piece of paper in front of him as if it was some kind of hidden treasure he had discovered. He giggled... and laughed, so hard she could feel himself tearing up. "Amazing! Amazing!"

Xena Mythriel Al'vyon
Abaddon Prison - Near the Entrance

Xena hesitated. It was the first time she had seen the orc look so serious. The lines of his face was almost... harsh. So different from the way he was when he's tending in the Sanctuary garden. She nodded, uneasily. "Yes. Hi'dric has decided... for me to be the next High Priest." she simply replied.

Last edited:
Kaleo - Abaddon Prison
Kaleo followed Guruk absently as he lead him to his new room, but he perked up some when he heard more voices. Glancing at the orc, Kaleo saw something interesting on his face, though he couldn't quite place what it was. What going on with him? What made the light in his eyes dim? He was interrupted by his thoughts when Guruk directed him to his room, and then started to walk away. Kaleo frowned. He was just starting to-

Kaleo felt something lurch inside of him; as if directing him to move somewhere. Hesitantly, Kaleo abided, trailing behind Guruk just a little ways away. The werewolf stopped when the man and the woman came into view. He was suddenly hit by a strange feeling from the two. Sure, he could sense their fears, just as he could with everyone else, but there was also something else... Some kind of familiar power. Disturbed, Kaleo backed away, heading to his room at a rushed pace.

You recognize them, don't you? You must, given the feeling that just ensued.

I've heard of them...

What are they? Why do I feel this way?

The beast did not reply.

Maric Vakarian - Main Floor

Upon seeing Guruk, Maric wanted to feel happy, but the concerned look on his friends face only made him feel guilt. All of these events with his memories and Xena, it all took place without Guruk's knowledge, his best friend had been totally clueless. He let go of Xena's hand as he gave Guruk a warm hug. "Hey there Buttercup. How's my favorite half-orc been? Yeah, so Hi'dric called us into a meeting and decided to allow Xena to become the new High Priest. He also wanted me to fill you in on what you missed, which was a lot admittedly. I'm sorry for keeping you out of the loop, today's events have been... unexpected. Before we get the branding underway, why don't we grab a seat and get you caught up?"

Guruk Shamad
Abaddon Prison

Guruk studied Xena as he answered his question, though she hesitated slightly before telling him she would be the new High Priest. High Priest? What happened to Serena... more importantly, why is this woman being given such a serious role so quickly? Hi'dric... what are you thinking in this matter? Before Guruk could reply to the woman, his friend had embraced him in a hug. He had completely ignored what Maric had said while he was lost in thought and now he just looked down at Maric with his arms wrapped around his huge body. The large man did not hug Maric back, instead, he standing stoic with his arms left at his side. "What are you doing, get off of me."

Guruk peeled Maric off of him before he continued to tell him about a number of unexpected events occurring. The half-orc nodded in agreeance to sit down and talk things through. "After you let me know what's been going on, if Xena is to be the High Priest, I will need to conduct the branding ceremony as soon as possible. For now, follow me this way." The large man made his way into a room which appeared to be where everyone gathered to eat meals. He sat down at a table, sighing heavily as he contemplated the information he was about to be given.

Xena Mythriel Al'vyon
Abaddon Prison

Xena smiled as she saw the way Maric approached Guruk... or as he called the orc: Buttercup. A rather affectionate nickname he had given him, now that she thinks about it. Is it a reference to the man's love for gardening? It was nice that Maric has found someone, like the way she found Errol and Wroth found Brynhild. And to think that it was Guruk who has helped Maric get to his feet again, Xena had found a new sense of gratitude and respect for the man. That is, if she will ignore the scent of burned flesh coming off of him. I wonder what he has been doing before we came in.

Soon enough her question in her head was answered. A branding. The fond expression seem to disappear a little from her eyes, albeit her expression did not change all that drastically. The religious organization she has thought to be harmless was sounding more and more like a cult now... but no matter. This is nothing. She has suffered worse than a small piece of burned flesh. Although she wondered... will the brand even leave a mark on her skin? She remembered how Wroth's previously burning blood had not scorched her in the slightest, as her regenerative capabilities was faster than it can burn through her skin. She did not even feel any pain. It was an interesting thing to ponder.

As they followed the orc to a room that seemed to be for gathering purposes, Xena sat silently on the table, staring at Guruk who sighed, waiting for information. This is Maric's best friend... unlike the others, he really cared deeply for Maric's welfare. She had seen it in his eyes when he first saw them: the worry in his gaze. And so she started. "First things off, I would like to thank you from the bottom of my heart, Guruk, for saving Maric from himself in his time of crisis. For that, I will forever be in your debt." she bowed her head a little at him. "As you may have already noticed, a couple of things has changed between Maric and I in the last few hours, quite drastically, I must admit. You see, the two of us have known each other for a long time, we just never realized it until recently, because both our memories have been badly damaged. But our contact with one of our previous companions, Wroth, has triggered in us memories that led us to remember enough... and understand who we truly are."

She gave the orc a small smile as she continued. Since Hi'dric and Jocasta already knew anyway, there was no point to hide this to Maric's closest friend. "I will keep this short and sweet. We are harbingers. Three hundred years ago, we have fallen from Lucifer's schemes, but we are back. I do not know what happened to your previous High Priest, and I will not lie: I do not like Aditi in the slightest. However, results are worth more than the means, and I find it to be my responsibility to protect the people I hold close to my heart. And for that cause I will do anything, even sell my soul to the Devil." a small bitter smile formed in her face. "If I could, that is. I do not even have my own soul anymore. I will say that my being in front you right now is nothing short of a miracle. I have expressed my interest of wanting to summon the goddess back into this world to the Overseer, and he had given me the position as a condition in our agreement of sorts." Taking a deep breath, she seemed tired as she leaned on Maric's side. "Does that answer most of your questions? Now would someone explain to me what you guys mean by a branding ceremony? Also..." she stared at Maric and Guruk with a curious and accusing look. "What are you guys really up to, here in the Circle? I refuse to believe that there aren't anything dark going on in here."

Last edited:
Jocasta stayed with Theo for a while as he silently rocked her back and forth. She could see where his appeal came from, why the Circle let him join. She wondered if he'd been forced to or he'd joined of his own free will. "Forced," he told her, unfazed by the question. She slithered out of his grip and laid her head down on his lap and his fingers slowly began to stroke her tresses and his words constantly reassuring her that everything would be fine, everything would resolve itself in time. "I can't face Maric." Her tone was despondent, voice like a robot. "He'll never understand. He doesn't go through what I go through."

Theo simply moved a golden hair strand out of her face and murmured, "Yes, you can."

It was going to be dark soon and Jocasta was tired, but she'd been able to let go for a little while. The two were silent for a bit before Theo broke it. "Unfortunately, I must go," he spoke softly. Jocasta lifted her head as Theo stood up. "Talk to him tomorrow and apologize for lying. Explain your reasoning. You'll be better in no time." Jocasta nodded. "Now, get some sleep. You have a long day ahead of you." He leaned down and impulsively placed a kiss on her forehead, then left before Jocasta could say another word. She took off her dress, crawled into the sheets, and curled up in a ball, like she always did at night.

It was best to go to bed early, to sleep away the worries. She bit her lip. That big lie... Hi'dric hadn't caught onto it... She essentially lied to him as well. "I'm sorry. I didn't know what to do," she whispered, closing her eyes. She still hadn't found out what happened to Serena. Hopefully, she'd get more information tomorrow. I have to know. I have to know. I'm sorry I lied. Soon, she was fast asleep, exhaustion and weariness finally settling down and beginning to leave her body. It would all be better tomorrow, yes? Hopefully.

Hi'dric Varon Normell- Outside Sunil's Room
Making his way to Sunil's room, he swiftly knocked on the door. "Do you mind if I bother you before you rest, Sunil? I have some rather interesting news that I thought you may like to know." Hi'dric said, as he thought about the sudden turn of events. The loss of Serena and about how Xena became the replacement almost right away. It may have been a lapse in judgment on his part but something compelled him to do so though he even questioned himself on it.

Guruk Shamad
Abaddon Prison

Guruk watched the woman take a seat on the table, establishing a power imbalance between the two of them by being higher up than he, however; due to Guruk's large size they were almost eye level. The orcish man didn't care for the woman's psychological game, though he had known Xena for a long time he never pictured her to be this way. He had only known Xena as the kind-hearted and patient woman who tended to the injured in The Sanctuary. She had always been willing to accept others with mostly open arms and she often took the time to garden with him. A sweet woman, an innocent woman. What have you become? Guruk's eyes stayed on Xena as she thanked him for bringing Maric out of crisis and explained that they had known each other a long time but had lost their memories. Impossible. I've known this man since he was 20 years old, a rotting flower in the alleyways of Abaddon. He was completely drug and alcohol entrenched and had no idea who he was... and you, Xena, are quite young. You weren't even a thought yet when I met Maric. The mention of the man-child's name jarred Guruk out of his thought, he was surprised that the word companion was used in the same sentence belonging to the one called Wroth. A pit in his stomach began to boil once again and he thought about how Maric looked in the fields of Necropolis; his body passed out against the hard ground. He remembered the desperation in Maric's voice, the fear, as he temporarily woke from his exhausted state; "Guruk, the horned man.... keep him away..." the sound of Maric's voice replayed in Guruk's head. Wroth... and now he was being called a companion. The large man wanted to clench his fists, grit his teeth, furrow his eyebrow, but he held his composure as he still silently listened to Xena.

The woman surely did not sugarcoat information, something that Guruk appreciated, however, the information she was giving him began to boil the pit in his stomach even further. Harbinger... Lucifer... hate for Aditi... a deal with the Devil... Finally, the large man's eyes hardened in response to what Xena was explaining. Their entire conversation he had remained mute, motionless, expressionless, but now, he couldn't help but look harshly at both Xena and Maric. "Are you meaning to tell me that you are pawns in the devil's army, pathing a way to herald the coming of Lucifer himself? For a person who hates Aditi and yet wants to summon her... but why, other than to kill our Creator to welcome satan back into this world?" Guruk's tone was becoming deeper and deeper as he continued to speak. The half-orc's cutting stare moved to Maric, disappointment in his eyes; it was almost as if he was peering into his friend's soul. We are Harbingers, she says. Including you... maybe it was a mistake not killing you right where I found you. Ironic, that my dearest friend would be working for Lucifer himself while becoming an obstacle in bringing Aditi home.

The pit in Guruk's stomach had grown in size and was now beginning to make his blood boil. The man had only lost his composure a few times and before he met Maric, nothing could stop him. He became a rabid animal, destroying everything in its wake in a blind rage. People feared him, gawked at him, hid from him... Maric, if he could get close enough to the enraged animal without being harmed, could absorb all of his energy until he passed out. Maric, his dearest friend, could tame the beast within Guruk and leash him momentarily. Maric, his dearest friend... was a Harbinger. Guruk stood abruptly from his place, smashing his fists into the table and breaking it in half. "You want to know what we're doing here, dear Xena?" the half-orc's voice was no longer stable with composure but rather erratic and animal like. "For centuries the Circle has worked tirelessly to prepare the world for the coming of Aditi. For decades now I have been personally taken upon myself to remove any stains from this world that are plaguing our very chances to bring her back and save this pathetic place from the like's of Lucifer's corruption. The world needs redemption and very few people are worthy of her return. And here you are, spouting that you hate our mother Aditi and would sell yourself to the devil for a pathetic cause. Protecting others? Protecting others won't matter if the world is washed in darkness, there will be nothing you can do if Lucifer walks this realm again and Aditi is still sleeping peacefully. You will watch your so called loved ones die before your very own eyes..."

Guruk stopped momentarily, his breathing had intensified and his body was beginning to show his veins as they protruded through his skin. The transformation was beginning and he needed to calm down. "...I was graced with the honorable position of sacrificing lives to repent for the sins of this world in a hope that Aditi would forgive us... how is she supposed to forgive us when you don't even believe in her, rather..." Guruk looked up at the two them, a slight desperation in his eyes mixed with rage. "...when you two are Harbingers for the devil himself.." The large man's eyes closed again as he stumbled away from Maric and Xena while holding his head with one hand and searching for the wall for support with the other. My dearest friend and his lover... a stain in this world? Do I have to kill them... will they be the reason Aditi does not return? How can we .... how can we... how do we move on from this.. what... what... can.. ca... we.. d... human thought was beginning to leave his mind as he desperately clung to his head, trying to suppress the rage he now felt. Guruk couldn't handle learning that Maric may very well be the reason Aditi wouldn't return and was now battling with the thought of whether he had to kill him or not. The half orc's hand finally found the wall and he held himself up against it. His back muscles were beginning to bulge even bigger than they already were, more veins had appeared on his body and a strange dark smoky aura was starting to form at his feet. Guruk's breathing was becoming heavy and his grunting became animal like. Ca....lm..do..wn.

Last edited:
Kaleo - Abaddon Prison - Kaleo's Room
Kaleo stepped into his room and looked around. Sure enough, the room was already prepared for a newcomer, just as Guruk had said. Kaleo examined the bed curiously. Even though the room was a little musty, it harbored a certain warmth that Kaleo was not familiar with. As far as he could remember, he'd never had a bed of his own. He tentatively sat on the mattress. The bed itself wasn't particularly comfortable by most standards, but to Kaleo, it was the softest thing he'd ever felt. He crawled under the covers, and it wasn't long before he fell sound asleep...

Kaleo could feel a presence in the room, cold, and heavy, and dark. So, so dark... Kaleo's eyes flickered open. Fear had decided to pay him another visit.

Kaleo sat up in the bed abruptly. Sure enough, there it was, lounging in a chair in the corner. Smoke was writhing around its solid black figure as it stared at Kaleo with unblinking, glowing white eyes. Circle of Sanctity, eh? The beast laughed. You would decide to settle into the one place you don't belong. Then again, maybe you do belong. They all seem a little messed up in the head, don't you think? You fit right in.

Kaleo looked away. The beast didn't seem to care that he was unresponsive. It vanished in a puff of smoke, then reappeared next to the bed, grabbing Kaleo's bandaged arm. He tried to pull away, but Fear kept a firm grip. What's this? It ripped the bandage off and twisted his arm so it could see the mark better. Kaleo's eyes widened as it grinned; a smile that was almost too big for its face. Hmm, you know what this looks like? A curved dagger suddenly appeared in Fear's hand, the handle was black, and the steel blade had ancient writing etched into it. It suddenly plunged the blade into Kaleo's arm, straight through the mark. Kaleo gasped, his face plastered with pain as Fear continued, putting its face only a few inches from Kaleo's. It looks like a chink in your armor. Fear stepped away, leaving the dagger in Kaleo's arm as it chuckled. Don't get too comfortable my friend! We would't want you to lose your grip, now would we? Oh wait, that's right... We do! The beast cackled as smoky tendrils started to fill the room.

Kaleo sat upright with a gasp, his heart pounding, struggling for air. The room was empty again. Kaleo looked at his arm, only to find that the bandage was still hugging the wound, although he could still feel the throbbing pain of the dagger. The dagger... Kaleo looked over at the nightstand where the strange dagger sat. It hadn't been there before. He snatched Mirage (as was its name) into his hand and stretched out his arm, slicing the skin just above the bandage. He dropped the dagger. Kaleo watched the blood ooze out of the wound as he held his breath. 1... 2... 3... As he released the breath his heartbeat slowed to a steady pace; his breathing came more easily. Slowly, he wiped two fingers through the fresh blood and smeared it on the bridge of his nose. His war paint.

It doesn't matter how you torment me, for I will never let you free.

Maric Vakarian - Prison

The entire exchange between Guruk and Xena went the worst it could've possibly went in his mind. He wanted to interject, do damage control, contribute something useful to the conversation, but by the time he had a chance to speak, Guruk was stumbling away from him. His heart was shattering. He looked to Xena who sat at the remains of the broken table, wrapped his hands around her head and touched his forehead to hers. "He's just confused. Let me talk to him, I know him better than anyone. Wait here for me ok? I cant lose both of you." With that he rushed after Guruk.

He found his friend, leaning against a wall for support. Maric knew the signs, Buttercup was giving in to the berserker's spirit. He needed to be quick, or else he'd have to hurt his friend in order to make him understand. "Guruk!" He cried as he rushed over to the orc. He put a hand on Guruk's shoulder and another on his chest to try and keep him from moving more and for the first time since his memories started returning, he shifted his personality.

Tears filled his eyes as he looked at his best friend. "I prayed to Aditi today. Did you know that Guruk? For the first time in my life, I prayed to her. After I woke up, the memories started coming back, I went to the Necropolis to be alone with my thoughts, and Xena was there, with a knife to her throat. She was gonna kill herself Guruk, she couldn't bear living with the sins we committed in Satan's name. But I prayed to Aditi to give me a chance to save her. I prayed that she give me time to calm Xena down, be her shoulder to cry on, and she answered my prayer Guruk. She gave me a chance."

He hugged his friend, trying his best not to sob into his chest. "Satan betrayed us, destroyed us. Left me that drunken mess you found fifty years ago. You helped put me back together, you've helped me try to redeem myself. Please help me do the same for Xena. In return, we'll all summon Aditi together, like you've always wanted, and we'll kill Lucifer once and for all. I promise."

Guruk Shamad
Abaddon Prison

A familiar hand appeared on the monster's shoulder and chest. Ma...ric. The orc continued clutch his head as Maric began to cry while embracing him, he was speaking quickly about Aditi, about Xena, killing herself? repentance, satan, destruction. The words were running through his head faster than he could make sense of them. Guruk released his supporting hand from the wall and outstretched his neck to look at the ceiling. His pupils were dilated, he looked desperate now and panicked. The beast was conflicted, he didn't know what to believe and turned blindly to rage. Guruk grasped his head with his spare hand, tucking into himself and shaking his head violently. His hands released as he roared into the air, filling the entire prison with a terrifying sound. Guruk's head turned to face Maric slowly, his eyes had not shifted into a bright red that indicated he was completely lost to the berserker's spirit. With his eyes he asked Maric for help, he didn't want to be an uncontrollable beast because of a misunderstanding.

Thoughts were beginning to form in his head again; help me do the same for her he said. Help him redeem her? She was... his puppet. Satan's puppet. Maric too... What have I done? The half orc grabbed his head again with both of his hands and collapsed to his knees; huddled into the smallest form his body would allow him. Slowly the dark aura began to disappear, Guruk's breathing began to stabilize, and his grunts morphed into a more human sound. He was coming back.

Xena Mythriel Al'vyon
Abaddon Prison

Xena was so mad. She was so mad she could cry. So mad she could just snap. But before she could, Guruk was already gone, stumbling away from them. And the next thing she knew Maric's forehead was pressed against hers. "He's just confused. Let me talk to him, I know him better than anyone. Wait here for me okay? I cant lose both of you." She nodded as Maric left to go to Guruk, and although she was a little worried for him, she believed he'll be able to calm Guruk down. She sat on of the chairs and curled up on it, waiting as she was told. She stared into the distance, blankly as she felt drained and tired from everything that has happened today. She closed her eyes as she felt herself drifting off to sleep.

But before she fully did the memory started once again: of fire and screams and heartbeats stopping, of pain and grief and fear...

And there she was, a woman lying in a pool of her own blood, holding her cheek affectionately as she cried, as she felt the life seep out of her body. Her own voice, so young... "I will heal you! I will heal everyone! I will fix everyone! So please! Please, mother, please..."

She shook her head and smiled. "The goddess will protect you, Xena. I... believe..."

And then hands grasped her, voices she could not recognize, but she only cared about the woman, lying there... "Let me heal her! Let me go!"

She gasped as she opened her eyes. What was that? Who... Mother? She felt tears run down her cheek, as she hugged her knees tighter. She wished Maric was here. She wanted to be in his arms. She wanted to feel his warmth. She had never felt so... cold.

Maric Vakarian - Prison

Maric held Guruk close as the orc curled up in front of him, withholding the need he had to sob. Everyone he loved was in pain, everything he once knew was crashing down, and he was so tired. He soothed his friend as he calmed down. "We'll work everything out, ok Guruk? Just get some rest for now and we'll all talk about this after the branding ceremony tomorrow. Everything will be ok." He got up and put a hand on Guruk's shoulder. "Never forget that we're a team."

He left Guruk only to find Xena hugging her knees to her chest and crying. He rushed over to her and hugged her as well. "Shh, its ok Xena. Guruk's calmed down now, it'll all be fine. What happened?" He said, trying to keep his voice soothing, but the exhaustion was apparent.

Xena Mythriel Al'vyon
Abaddon Prison

Xena shook her head as she clung to him, trying to make the tears stop and suceeding. "It's weird, isn't it? I'm supposed to be Pride, but I'm just a big crybaby. I wonder how I got the title in the first place." she said with a sad laugh. She took a deep breath and sighed. "Maric... I'm so tired. Can we just go somewhere else for now? I just wanted... to take a rest. Today has been too much..." she trailed off, looking like was about to pass out herself.

Maric Vakarian - Prison

Maric nodded as Xena asked him if they could go somewhere else. "Of course love, of course. Let's go back to your home ok? Away from all this madness." He didn't even realize that he had called Xena love. Picking her up in his arms, he pushed himself to have just enough strength to leave the abandoned prison, and will himself back to the residential district, and the Al'vyon Estate.

Kaleo - Abaddon Prison - Kaleo's Room
Kaleo's head jerked up when he heard a roar that shook the building. Anger. Pain. And... Fear? A cry for help against the beast? I should go see what it is, at least...

Kaleo slipped out of the bed, his hair frazzled, looking like he just woke up. He pulled down the sleeve on his arm again, now that the bleeding had finally stopped. The moonlight filtered through the window, causing his wolf instincts to flare up. It made him feel restless, especially after his little encounter with Fear, and so he paused. It'll have to wait... I can't imagine I'd change his fate. The moonlight's calling me right now, and to its call, I must bow. As soon as Kaleo had opened the door, he shifted seamlessly into his wolf form. There was a faint clicking sound as the lithe, brown wolf padded down the hallway and out of the prison, headed for the clear air and the quiet night streets of the Residential District.

Last edited:
Sunil Seva
Abaddon Prison - Sunil's Room

The little kid paused as he heard someone outside his door. It smalled like Hi'dric, and his suspicions were confirmed when he spoke. Smiling happily, he got out of his bed, wearing his shoes and again as he opened the door for the Overseer. "Hi'dric! Hello. So how did your meeting with Xena went?" he could not help but ask. He had been lying on the bed, staring at the ceiling, wondering she'll be one of them now. "I saw her come in the prison earlier. Please, come in." He said as he skipped back to his bed and sat on it, looking at Hi'dric expectantly.

Hi'dric Varon Normell-Sunil's Room
Hi'dric smiled at the Sunil as he entered the room. "The meeting went well, Nil. In fact when you get the chance, you should congratulate our new High Priest, Xena." He said as he sat on the bed besides Sunil. "I can't help but be worried though. I know you can feel it, that sense of something. That something big is about to happen, something sinister." He said. "And the meeting only confirmed that for me. I can't tell you the full details but if Xena and Maric are willing to share, I'd ask them to fill you in. You can even throw my name in if you really want answers." Hi'dic joked as he nudged Sunil with his elbow.

With that he stood and headed towards the door. "I don't want to hold you up long. I know you probably want to rest." he said. "I just wanted to come by to inform you on things." He looked back at Sunil with another smile before he left. "After everything calms down, we need to catch up." With that he left the room and headed back to his office/quarters.

Guruk Shamad
Abaddon Prison

The ground was cold and somewhat damp against the large man's bare chest as he lay on the stone floor. He had been coiled into a tight ball for a long time now but it was necessary in order for him to completely calm down. Guruk pushed himself into a seated position, pushing his back against the wall as he leaned against it. Did I fall asleep? The man looked around the room, he saw the broken table and remembered Xena and Maric sitting there. Ah yes, that's right. I made a fool of myself. I let the beast consume me and emotions blind me. I'll have to talk to that woman later...

Guruk pressed the back of his head into the wall and stared up at the ceiling, his legs outstretched in front of him with his arms relaxed in his lap. Now, what are we going to do? The man sighed heavily and struggled to his feet, he was still somewhat exhausted from earlier but didn't want to go to his room. Guruk did not want to be surrounded by the darkness of the prison, he wanted to be surrounded by purity, perfection, life. The garden... mother.

The large man pushed off the wall and stumbled toward the doorway, he quietly made his way out of the prison and into Necropolis. He wanted to be amongst life's perfect creations; it made him feel closer to the Creator herself.

Back