Status
Not open for further replies.

"I don't know. Something about the way these things keep appearing is vaguely familiar to me---" Dante exclaimed as he was cut off by a sudden feeling. Pomada got into a pose once she had some space from the wolves as she placed her palms close to her while leaving a gap between each hand, and a blue energy formed in the middle! After a few seconds, she looked towards the alleyway and pushed forward, releasing a small beam of energy towards every Shadow Wolf in the distance! "Kamehameha!"

@Gummi Bunnies

Meanwhile in the Mist Gardens, two kids could be seen running around in the fields and flowers, happily enjoying themselves in the lovely warmth of the area. They looked almost exactly identical, but in different coloured clothing. The one in blue had a sweet and innocent voice to her while the other was almost the exact opposite of that.

"Hehe~ This is really fun Ram.." "I know right? Totally beats the playgrounds back at Lowee. At least we're able to have some peace and quiet instead of being bothered by dummies." "Um... Ram?.. Are you sure we should be running around in their flowers like this..? What if we get in trouble.." "There's no one around Rom, don't worry~! Besides, who would be stupid enough to stop us? We're CPU's!" "But... they look like they worked really hard on them.."

@Anyone​
latest

“Um, excuse me?” Cobblepot asked, having remained in the gardens since his acquaintance from earlier left. “Do either of you have a guardian? Or someone who’s supposed to be taking care of you?”

@Raynar Saassin

latest

“Um, excuse me?” Cobblepot asked, having remained in the gardens since his acquaintance from earlier left. “Do either of you have a guardian? Or someone who’s supposed to be taking care of you?”

"Oh, you mean Big Sis? She's still back home at Lowee filing paperwork." "Yeah.. She works really hard looking after Lowee.. We're just candidates who hopefully will help her out~" "Besides. We can take care of ourselves."

@Raptor Jesus

“Yes, well, this garden isn’t exactly the place for kids like you to run around.”

"Ram... we should leave while we can.. we're already causing trouble.." "Rom, quit worrying so much! It's not like this dummy can do anything to us anyways. Don't you remember that we're CPU Candidates? We can totally beat up this guy!" "Yeah.. but.. Isn't that wrong..?" "Ugh..."

@Raptor Jesus

"Ram... we should leave while we can.. we're already causing trouble.." "Rom, quit worrying so much! It's not like this dummy can do anything to us anyways. Don't you remember that we're CPU Candidates? We can totally beat up this guy!" "Yeah.. but.. Isn't that wrong..?" "Ugh..."

@Raptor Jesus
323f242a70402abd5a66f7f03a2e98fda543d47a_hq.gif

“Aww... now that is truly adorable that you two really think you can hurt me, Oswald Cobblepot? The King of Gotham. You two should honestly run along now.”

@Raynar Saassin

323f242a70402abd5a66f7f03a2e98fda543d47a_hq.gif

“Aww... now that is truly adorable that you two really think you can hurt me, Oswald Cobblepot? The King of Gotham. You two should honestly run along now.”

"Uh huh.." "Rom! We can totally beat him!" "Bu-but... I don't wanna.." "Fine then..." Then Ram heard what he said about not being able to hurt him and his talk about Gotham. "Gotham? What's that, some place where dummies hang out?" "It sounds nice.." "Something about this guy just gives me bad vibes. You wouldn't actually hurt children, would you?" "I'm sure he's a nice guy.. right?" Rom asked as she walked over to Oswald and gave a innocent smile.

"..Right?"

@Raptor Jesus

Asher Falcon

Asher Falcon was especially good at one thing. Losing the person who was supposed to be watching. Maybe it was the fact that he could teleport away from the people who were near him. Of course, losing Chris had been harder since he could teleport to his scent, but he had solved that by hugging a doggo and getting its scent on him. He had been watched by the angry weather guy for a while, but the guy had ignored him, so he had teleported away from him too. Somehow, he had wound up in the gardens and was looking picking out flowers for later. " One... too... tree...fore... five... seventy billion and three...." He accidently bumped into Oswald's leg..... welp, maybe he was friendly and would like the flowers.

@Raptor Jesus @Raynar Saassin

Last edited:
Asher Falcon

Asher Falcon was especially good at one thing. Losing the person who was supposed to be watching. Maybe it was the fact that he could teleport away from the people who were near him. Of course, losing Chris had been harder since he could teleport to his scent, but he had solved that by hugging a doggo and getting its scent on him. He had been watched by the angry weather guy for a while, but the guy had ignored him, so he had teleported away from him too. Somehow, he had wound up in the gardens and was looking picking out flowers for later. " One... too... tree...fore... five... seventy billion and three...." He accidently bumped into Oswald's leg..... welp, maybe he was friendly and would like the flowers.

"Hey, who's this dummy?" Ram asked as per the usual, addressing most people as dummies. "Clearly you don't know where you're going. Could you maybe not be so dumb and walk into people like that?" "Ram..."

@Lucky @Raptor Jesus

At first, Revy didn’t seem to react much to the injection, only staring at Yukari and Eliza in silence.

tumblr_inline_n0iew1DHsc1sscfgw.jpg

“So is that i—“

tumblr_inline_n0id0dKmvq1sscfgw.jpg

“GUH!!!”

Revy suddenly slapped the small hole that the needle had left and winced in pain, feeling a pain similar to the one she felt after holding that key earlier.

tumblr_inline_n0iczxh6o61sscfgw.jpg

“W-what the fuck did you just do to me?!” She asked as she winced in pain. To completely honest, it didn’t even hurt all that much, but the last thing that Revy wanted was some demon floating around inside her.

@Gummi Bunnies
tumblr_oa0s12G9kJ1v3qowuo8_100.png

❝ No need to react like that. I took notice of your reaction to the Wrath essence earlier when you took a hold of the key, it's Vessel, back there. A small dosage of the Wrath essence shouldn't be so intrusive, especially when it's stabilized and fused with my own blood. ❞ Eliza chuckled as if Revy's reaction upon receiving the syringe's contents. Despite explaining about what it was, she made it sound like it were a minor change.

❝ Think of it more like a special type of steroid. You'll see the changes in action once we depart for another operation. ❞ As Eliza went on to simplify the explanation she gave, Yukari was going through some of the paper files they had. Surely they had other plans here now that Eliza managed to grab whatever she wanted from here.

@Raptor Jesus

-----​
"I don't know. Something about the way these things keep appearing is vaguely familiar to me---" Dante exclaimed as he was cut off by a sudden feeling. Pomada got into a pose once she had some space from the wolves as she placed her palms close to her while leaving a gap between each hand, and a blue energy formed in the middle! After a few seconds, she looked towards the alleyway and pushed forward, releasing a small beam of energy towards every Shadow Wolf in the distance! "Kamehameha!"

@Gummi Bunnies
Blake only blinked in surprise that Pomada was able to wipe out a good number of the shadow wolves with that beam of hers. Well, that was a first. Either way, that's the direction that most were coming from.

❝ Gotta be more way over there. Last thing this place needs is a wolf infestation! ❞ He exclaimed, pushing forward with his projected wings giving him the speed boost to do so. Eventually he'd run into something, that something being small pile of shadow matter. Give or take a few seconds, and that small mass of shadows on the ground had a single shadow wolf merge out of it. Guess that's where they were coming from.

@Raynar Saassin

tumblr_oa0s12G9kJ1v3qowuo8_100.png

❝ No need to react like that. I took notice of your reaction to the Wrath essence earlier when you took a hold of the key, it's Vessel, back there. A small dosage of the Wrath essence shouldn't be so intrusive, especially when it's stabilized and fused with my own blood. ❞ Eliza chuckled as if Revy's reaction upon receiving the syringe's contents. Despite explaining about what it was, she made it sound like it were a minor change.

❝ Think of it more like a special type of steroid. You'll see the changes in action once we depart for another operation. ❞ As Eliza went on to simplify the explanation she gave, Yukari was going through some of the paper files they had. Surely they had other plans here now that Eliza managed to grab whatever she wanted from here.

@Raptor Jesus

-----​
Blake only blinked in surprise that Pomada was able to wipe out a good number of the shadow wolves with that beam of hers. Well, that was a first. Either way, that's the direction that most were coming from.

❝ Gotta be more way over there. Last thing this place needs is a wolf infestation! ❞ He exclaimed, pushing forward with his projected wings giving him the speed boost to do so. Eventually he'd run into something, that something being small pile of shadow matter. Give or take a few seconds, and that small mass of shadows on the ground had a single shadow wolf merge out of it. Guess that's where they were coming from.

@Raynar Saassin
tumblr_inline_p8spbbKAby1sz8ftu_100.jpg

“So I got part of some fuckin’ demon inside me now?” Revy asked, sounding more annoyed than angry now that she had straightened up a bit. Though, in all honesty, Revy would live with it as long as Eliza paid her the proper amount she was owed.

tumblr_inline_p8spb7EE3g1sz8ftu_100.jpg

“When’s our next ‘operation’ anyways? With all the shit that’s gone down within the past hour, I’d assume that we ain’t gonna sit here with our fingers up our asses for too long, right?”

@Gummi Bunnies

"Uh huh.." "Rom! We can totally beat him!" "Bu-but... I don't wanna.." "Fine then..." Then Ram heard what he said about not being able to hurt him and his talk about Gotham. "Gotham? What's that, some place where dummies hang out?" "It sounds nice.." "Something about this guy just gives me bad vibes. You wouldn't actually hurt children, would you?" "I'm sure he's a nice guy.. right?" Rom asked as she walked over to Oswald and gave a innocent smile.

"..Right?"

@Raptor Jesus
Asher Falcon

@Raptor Jesus @Raynar Saassin

"Hey, who's this dummy?" Ram asked as per the usual, addressing most people as dummies. "Clearly you don't know where you're going. Could you maybe not be so dumb and walk into people like that?" "Ram..."

@Lucky @Raptor Jesus
gotham-exclusive-clip-penguin-iceberg-lounge.jpg

“Well, I’m only kind to those who are kind to me first. And as you and your friend have shown, you aren’t very nice. And if you can’t leave, then I’m afraid I’ll—“

That’s when something bumped into his leg.

Cobblepot proceeded to look down towards Asher and roll his eyes, letting out a loud sigh as he did so.

571c94355512e6cd4139ebe3ca74ae33.gif

“Is this garden just the breeding ground for orphaned children?” Cobblepot asked before glancing down to the Asher thing. “And where might your parents be, little one?”

@Lucky @Raynar Saassin

"Okay, just what are you?" "There's no time for that.. We've got to deal with those wolf things first." Pomada exclaimed, focusing on the task at hand when she looked towards Blake. "Do you know what these things are? I've never seen anything like these back home." "Yeah, what exactly are these things? I don't remember ever facing wolves like these. The closest things were Basilisk's but uh, they aren't exactly your average wolves either."

"More of them are coming... Get ready!" Pomada exclaimed in the midst of their questioning as it would appear that summoning place is not done pumping them out. She got herself ready.

@Gummi Bunnies

gotham-exclusive-clip-penguin-iceberg-lounge.jpg

“Well, I’m only kind to those who are kind to me first. And as you and your friend have shown, you aren’t very nice. And if you can’t leave, then I’m afraid I’ll—“

That’s when something bumped into his leg.

Cobblepot proceeded to look down towards Asher and roll his eyes, letting out a loud sigh as he did so.

571c94355512e6cd4139ebe3ca74ae33.gif

“Is this garden just the breeding ground for orphaned children?” Cobblepot asked before glancing down to the Asher thing. “And where might your parents be, little one?”

"So you're not going to be nice? Then we'll just have to beat you up, right Rom?" "Uh-huh.." "Alright Rom, let's show them not to mess with us! Access!" "Yeah.. Access~!" And all of a sudden, a small bright light engulfed the two girls as all of a sudden they changed forms entirely, looking way different than before and visibly wielding staffs.

"I hope you're ready! Cause we're not afraid to beat up dummies like you!" "Yeah... We're going to beat you up.. Although... Won't Big Sis be angry with us.." "Why are you worrying, Rom? She's not here."

@Raptor Jesus @Lucky

tumblr_inline_p8spbbKAby1sz8ftu_100.jpg

“So I got part of some fuckin’ demon inside me now?” Revy asked, sounding more annoyed than angry now that she had straightened up a bit. Though, in all honesty, Revy would live with it as long as Eliza paid her the proper amount she was owed.

tumblr_inline_p8spb7EE3g1sz8ftu_100.jpg

“When’s our next ‘operation’ anyways? With all the shit that’s gone down within the past hour, I’d assume that we ain’t gonna sit here with our fingers up our asses for too long, right?”

@Gummi Bunnies
When asked about their next operation, Eliza only shifted her attention to Yukari. Despite having the abilities of multiple demons, she couldn't do whatever the boundary youkai could do, so she expected the other to have done her intel by now.

❝ If we were to gain success on our next operation, I'd suggest that action should start now. It turns out that our suspicions about the Core escaping to this location is correct, which means that the need to retrieve the Core is top priority if we can move closer to the next phase. ❞ Yukari gave the rundown of the upcoming operation, going into slightly more detail for Revy to be informed on what to expect. A photograph of the proposed "Core" was tossed over to Revy, definitely to give an idea on who they were searching for.

mqdefault.jpg

It was obvious to pick off that whoever they were after, the woman in the photograph didn't look like she could fight back.

❝ She isn't much of a problem herself, but it's not like she escaped by her lonesome. Expect the Core to be with some powerful bodyguards. Yet, it shouldn't be too troublesome for you, right Eliza? ❞ Yukari shot a look over at her boss, who was simply loading her revolver with regular bullets. The latter didn't say anything, waiting for the chance to move out already.

❝ Alright alright, I'll open up a boundary that'll send you both to the location around where the Core's location. Just remember to bring her back alive, okay? ❞ With a snap of her fingers, Yukari conjured up a portal that lead to the outskirts of the city. Gesturing for Revy to follow, Eliza didn't waste any time on stepping through the portal at last.

@Raptor Jesus

-----​
"Okay, just what are you?" "There's no time for that.. We've got to deal with those wolf things first." Pomada exclaimed, focusing on the task at hand when she looked towards Blake. "Do you know what these things are? I've never seen anything like these back home." "Yeah, what exactly are these things? I don't remember ever facing wolves like these. The closest things were Basilisk's but uh, they aren't exactly your average wolves either."

"More of them are coming... Get ready!" Pomada exclaimed in the midst of their questioning as it would appear that summoning place is not done pumping them out. She got herself ready.

@Gummi Bunnies
tumblr_inline_p7k0dlpJZc1shpc29_100.png

❝ Uh... t-that's not natural at all. ❞ Blake was taken back by a few more wolves merging out of the dark puddle. It wasn't the first time he's seen some weird things, but this whole thing was a first for him. Considering that it was a smaller space than the streets, he had to switch up his gear.

❝ PWM, battle module A, formation 3! ❞ Another voice command was recited, and Blake's projected wings broke down to a holographic scythe. The small cubic console on his beat gave a single beep. He knew that to be the sound warning that his PWM only had 25% more power before a force shutdown.

With the shadowy puddle only spawning in three of the wolves, the creatures charged right at them once more, this time splitting up for each individual target. Meaning, one wolf would be dealing with one of them at a time. For Blake's case, he swung his hardlight scythe at the wolf, narrowly blocking the creature as it bit down at his weapon.

❝ H-Hey! You don't just bite down on my baby like that! ❞ A frantic attempt to shake the wolf off of his scythe soon followed Blake's exclamation.

@Raynar Saassin

tumblr_inline_p7k0dlpJZc1shpc29_100.png

❝ Uh... t-that's not natural at all. ❞ Blake was taken back by a few more wolves merging out of the dark puddle. It wasn't the first time he's seen some weird things, but this whole thing was a first for him. Considering that it was a smaller space than the streets, he had to switch up his gear.

❝ PWM, battle module A, formation 3! ❞ Another voice command was recited, and Blake's projected wings broke down to a holographic scythe. The small cubic console on his beat gave a single beep. He knew that to be the sound warning that his PWM only had 25% more power before a force shutdown.

With the shadowy puddle only spawning in three of the wolves, the creatures charged right at them once more, this time splitting up for each individual target. Meaning, one wolf would be dealing with one of them at a time. For Blake's case, he swung his hardlight scythe at the wolf, narrowly blocking the creature as it bit down at his weapon.

❝ H-Hey! You don't just bite down on my baby like that! ❞ A frantic attempt to shake the wolf off of his scythe soon followed Blake's exclamation.

"They just keep coming..." Pomada exclaimed as she grabbed the Shadow Wolf that attacked her and launched it into the sky, before firing a Ki Blast towards it to obliterate it. Meanwhile Dante brought out his Sword and proceeded to slash at it whenever he could, but unfortunately appeared to be struggling a little bit. "You know, I wasn't expecting to fight wolves... Especially ones that aren't demons. Can't a guy get a break?"

Pomada turned towards Dante and fired repetitive Green Orbs of Energy towards the Wolf while it was distracted, and took any opportunity to move towards Blake and punch the Wolf attacking him. "I might have to purify myself if more keep coming... I can only handle so much before I need to resort to... that technique."

@Gummi Bunnies

"..."

Byakuya crossed his arms and chuckled.

UhXxajh.png

"I knew this already, of course." He nodded at Phil. "I was privy to everything that happened during the incident. Your... resourcefulness was a highlight, despite the utter lack of anything really interesting about you. You showed a willingness to do what you had to that most lacked. There were definitely some surprises among the lot of you..."

Byakuya seemed to think for a moment. "What is your goal here in Avalon?"

@Lucky

Chris Halliwell

Chris raised a skeptical eyebrow as he wondered if the man was going to answer him. He would feel bad if he just left him and he was indeed lost like the other man thought.

He really shouldn't have been surprised that the people form books he read were real... but yet somehow he always was. " Well, this is Avalon. It's nice to meet you Arthur."

@Minerva

A/ Ethan Morgan

A groaned as they landed hard on the ground. A looked around and wasn't sure where they were, but knew they were far from this body's home. " Fuck, fuck. This isn't anyone near Ethan's home.... and he is not going to remember this tomorrow. I don't know what to do," A mumbled, looking back at his current body.

" Maybe I should go find some help," he said.

@anyone

Arthur was still confused. Being from England, Arthur knew all about Avalon. The most famous bearer of his name, who Arthur would be surprised to learn was actually a girl, had died and went to Avalon. Arthur now wondered if he had in fact died and also gotten sent to Avalon. Perhaps there had been a bureaucratic mixup with Death and Arthur Dent had been sent in King Arthur’s stead.

He stood for a second, staring into his mug. “So, I guess that means I’m not in my own universe anymore, huh?”

Last edited:
Asher Falcon

Asher was scared and being how he was, being scared was a bad thing for him. The more frightened he got, the more unstable he got, so when a strange man asked him where his parents were and also was being mean, his mind started to panic. He accidently sent an explosive blast that would knock the Penguin back. " I'm s-s-sorry. I'm A-a-Asher," he said, looking at the duo left standing.

@Raynar Saassin

Phil Connors

Phil didn't mind the silence.

He didn't even mind that he chuckled at him.

" Oh yes, you did mention that to the others, now that I think about it. It's funny, nobody called what I did resourcefulness at all. They were either too furious for what I did or didn't want to be seen what had to be done. After you lived a day over and over again, you have to be willing to do things that others won't dream of doing," he replied.

Phil looked over at him. " I don't have a goal here. It's mostly just to figure out where I belong..." ," he simply replied.

And to figure out what the last vision meant .

@Atomic Knight

Chris Halliwell

Chris looked over at him and tried to figure out if he was still confused and if he had made things worse. It was a moment before he decided to look over at him and fooled with his fingers, thinking of what the best course of action was to be so that he didn't frighten the man even more. He didn't want to do anything that made the matters worse than they already were and he was sure that was easy to do.

" Yeah, that much is true. This is kind of a way station for people whose worlds are no more or who work for the Coalition. I came here because I accidently found out that my charge had found himself here."

@Minerva

Asher Falcon

Asher was scared and being how he was, being scared was a bad thing for him. The more frightened he got, the more unstable he got, so when a strange man asked him where his parents were and also was being mean, his mind started to panic. He accidently sent an explosive blast that would knock the Penguin back. " I'm s-s-sorry. I'm A-a-Asher," he said, looking at the duo left standing.

@Raynar Saassin

Phil Connors

Phil didn't mind the silence.

He didn't even mind that he chuckled at him.

" Oh yes, you did mention that to the others, now that I think about it. It's funny, nobody called what I did resourcefulness at all. They were either too furious for what I did or didn't want to be seen what had to be done. After you lived a day over and over again, you have to be willing to do things that others won't dream of doing," he replied.

Phil looked over at him. " I don't have a goal here. It's mostly just to figure out where I belong..." ," he simply replied.

And to figure out what the last vision meant .

@Atomic Knight

Chris Halliwell

Chris looked over at him and tried to figure out if he was still confused and if he had made things worse. It was a moment before he decided to look over at him and fooled with his fingers, thinking of what the best course of action was to be so that he didn't frighten the man even more. He didn't want to do anything that made the matters worse than they already were and he was sure that was easy to do.

" Yeah, that much is true. This is kind of a way station for people whose worlds are no more or who work for the Coalition. I came here because I accidently found out that my charge had found himself here."

@Minerva

Arthur took another sip of his drink. "Well, I guess I should find some place to find my bearings, huh? Do you know some place I can get some good tea?” He pointed to his teacup in his hand.

latest

A woman stepped into Mist Gardens. She carried a large spear in her hands, and a cape flowed behind her.

This isn’t the Land of the Gods.” she said quietly to herself.

@anyone​

Last edited:
Chris Halliwell

" I'm sure that I can find you a place that makes some good tea. I passed a shop that sold tea a while back, but I'm going to have to orb- it's like teleporting- us because it isn't exactly in an easy to reach place," he said.

@Minerva

Asher Falcon

Asher was so confused on where the woman had come from and he was starting to freak out just a bit more now.

" W-w-who are you?" He asked very confused on what was happening now. He was such a confused six year old.

@Minerva @Raynar Saassin

Chris Halliwell

" I'm sure that I can find you a place that makes some good tea. I passed a shop that sold tea a while back, but I'm going to have to orb- it's like teleporting- us because it isn't exactly in an easy to reach place," he said.

@Minerva

Asher Falcon

Asher was so confused on where the woman had come from and he was starting to freak out just a bit more now.

" W-w-who are you?" He asked very confused on what was happening now. He was such a confused six year old.

@Minerva @Raynar Saassin

Arthur was quite impressed by the teleportation technology. He suspected it acted somewhat like the Heart of Gold, going through every moment and possibility in the universe to get to its destination. He grabbed onto the orb. "Can't be worse than what I just went through." He said shrugging. And with that, Arthur was teleported to a tea shop in Avalon.

alicetaria-february-recreators-21.jpg

"I am Alicetaria February, princess of the Holy Ulterstein Kingdom. I am going to rescue my kingdom from being destroyed by the Unterwelt." She said, placing her spear on the ground. "I demand to know where I am."

@Lucky @Raynar Saassin @anyone

Chris Halliwell and Jefferson

Chris wasn't going to actually explain that the orb he had handed him was a distraction as he focused on orbing the two of them to the tea shop that he had seen. He really should have looked at the sign before he had teleported them to a tea shop owned by someone called The Mad Hatter. It didn't even look like they would serve tea here. " I'm surprised anyone found this shop. I'm Jefferson, how can I help you?" He asked. There was something deeply unsettling about his smile.

@Minerva

Asher Falcon

Asher, being six years old and not understanding half of the words that she was saying, outside of the simple words, looked at her. " Flowery place in Evalon," he said, totally butchering the name of the place in every regard.

@Minerva @Raynar Saassin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back