The Goddess' Staff.

Dominic pursed his lips and he narrowed his eyes. He found it doubtful that there was going to be any medical supplies, but his arm hurt bad enough he would go for just about anything. Glancing back at Silvan he shrugged. "You coming with us?"

Silva signed and stood up, he looked around and attempted to regain his balance after jut falling face down. He frowned and signed deeply. "Yeah, I'm coming." He said to him, Silvan eventually caught up to the two of them

It was hard to tell if Silvan was ok or not. He had taken a less eventful fall than Dominic. Stepping inside the small shelter Dominic rolled his eyes. "Medical supplies. Hah!" There weren't any that he could see and now they were with a giant blubber alien that was about to explode anytime. While they were here Dominic decided to pull out his little miniature ship to see which direction it was pointing now.

The alien looked around rather curiously. A couple of dead bodies here and there, and all of them, since the beginning was fresh. She yawned and looked around more carefully, this wasn't the true entrance, there must be a button of some sort. Silvan looked around too, by now the staff has been slight charged. They activated and quickly rushed into the wall, then the wall opened like a door

Apparently the other two thought that it was a great idea to charge for the wall. Dominic stood back and let them run for it. He wasn't about to get himself in that situation. They could land themselves flat on their rear ends if they wanted to. When they both ran through the wall he stood back with his eyebrows raised. There wasn't anything in the world that could tempt him to do something like that. Staying on this side of the wall with all the dead bodies wasn't exactly good, but he didn't know that he wanted to ind out what was on the other side.

The pieces of the staff looked across the room for a bit, it analyzed the entire area then went into the holes of the wall, which opened the wall completely like a door. On the other size of the wall, more dead bodies, all fresh and still runny. There seemed to be various kinds of wounds from stab rounds to the classic bullshit shots, some had their arms evaporated. It was if they were fighting each other like crazy. Unfortunately, the tiny ship in the bottle pointed to the direction, pretty eagerly like that actually.

As the wall opened Dominic grumbled. He didn't want to go through and his arm was still throbbing. Blood dripped in a constant stream off the back of the spine that protruded from it. Finally, after quite some time he decided to follow the urging from the little ship.

The ship tipped the glass until it reached the room, when Silvan opened it, there were the medical supplies, each labelled for each alien species. Of course, this room was rather large, almost like a library of first aid kits. Labeled alphabetically with the name of the species on it

Dominic stared at the kits and he followed it down the aisle till he reached his kind. There was a series of shots, splints, rubs, teas, and a few little tablets. There wasn't much else to take and he started to pull out a few of the items and set them on a counter. "I thought that little thing was supposed to show us the maker. Nice enough to get medicine here, but should be some freaky smart alien dude around here somewhere."

Silvan looked around for a moment and jumped up to grab the one for human, it was really very high up to be honest, but he managed to grab hold of it with enough effort. He yawned a bit and looked around lightly. He then proceeded to look around. When looking forward, he saw a large tapestry of an only looking creature with purple skin, long liquid like hair. Humanoid of course. "That must be the guy." He said to Dominic, "At least the picture."

The little ship kept spinning in odd directions while Dominic was trying to work on his arm and then he looked to the odd creature on the tapestry. "Hmmm...great. I'm getting this idea that the suit and little staff thing could be evil. Might lure folks here to get eaten by flaming purple ball of something." It was impossible not to be a skeptic while he was shoving a needle full of medication into his arm and then trying to nurse and prod the spines back underneath the skin.

"Probably. But it wouldn't explain all the medical stuff that's freely available." the alien said, while finding a slimmer and even lighter suit to slip into. It found one, though this one was might lighter and had more of a shape. She shipped into it and relaxed a bit, everything's back to normal. About a mini version of the same creature found on the tapestry was walking right across the room a short distance away. This one didn't look as old as the image on the wall, rather, it looked like it was just in it's awkward teens.

Dominic would have gladly attacked the little purple alien, but he was still busy shoving the spines back into his arm. "No, no, no, no, I don't want to even know what that little purple thing can do." Whatever it was it was bound to cause trouble. Then he noticed the ship in the jar was pointing toward it and he groaned. "Oooh my gosh. I'm gonna have to ask that painful question." Walking over to the small alien he sighed. "Take us to your leader."

The purple thing looked both directions for a bit, there were braces on her teeth and of corse the shirt she wore was about two sized too big and it had a Lord of the Rings picture on it, it almost looked like some sort of nerdy dress actually. "Oh... well. This is awkward. I'm officially in charge of this facility, yet me." She said to Dominic with an awkward stumble of the speech. She didn't see too proud of threatening though, almost like those people who got shoved into lockers in school

Dominic's eyebrows rose and he stared at the little purple alien. "Oh, that is awkward. You really don't look like you should be in charge of any facility." Holding his hand over the wound in his arm he chanced a little look at his ship in the jar. "Looks like you can tell me where to find the creator of this stuff."

"Yeah, the staff I can't believe you guys found it. My grandma made it and she'll be super mad if she realized that I may have accidentally lost it." She said to them with a large sigh of relief. Everything's seem to be going just fine for her. "She said she'll be visiting here soon so you can leave the staff here."

Slack jawed the alien stared at her in disbelief. After all this it was just some girl's grandmother's staff. "Well, I think we ought to wait to meet your grandma then." Dominic had a few different reasons for that. First of all they didn't know the girl well enough to know if she was telling the truth and then there was the fact that he couldn't ask to keep part of it or just ask for the recipe to make some of the same technology.

"Sure, you guys can stay here for a bit, there's food, internet and tons of spear bedrooms here and there to use. Just don't try to steal any technology, my mom takes theft very seriously." She said to all three of them then gave Silvan the Wi-Fi password for the both of them to use. She picked up a couple of books rather awkwardly and proceeded to go to a room labelled 'inappropriate stuff' on the door

Steal technology... Dominic almost had to growl. He wasn't going to be stealing anything unless the old woman didn't share her technology. Before he could ask anything further the girl went into another room. He has a few more things to say, so he followed her.

The alien yawned and walked into the room, it looked like a typical teenager's room with a large computer, a laptop and even a small mini fridge with all of the left overs. She relaxed on the bed and looked around for some magazines, the Quark XXX one is the one she chose. There was pictures of protons and neutrons on the cover as disguise though.

Back