The Goddess' Staff.

Dominic almost immediately stepped away from her when he saw that she started to remove the suit. "Whoa, the radiation is gonna fry you!" If she wanted to do that it was her own deal. "In the mean time you might as well walk in the front and melt the snow on the mountain so we can walk a clear path." That was the only great part about this change of wardrobe.

She looked up to him while she proceeded to keep removing bits and pieces of her heavy suit. It wasn't really designed to come off easily, that might actually be a flaw but it was manageable. "Don't worry, I can handle radiation," she said to him. The suit's arms came off, the the chest piece, leg piece and finally the helmet. The alien glowed, appearing to be a liquid taking a humanoid form

Dominic nodded when she said she could handle radiation. "Well I suppose liquid is a greater resistance to radiation anyway." He wasn't particularly sure that it was, but it made a nice story. "So if you're kinda watery, how do you keep yourself from evaporating?"

"I'm not made from water, it's mostly cold plasma. Usually the suit keeps me intact for long periods of time." She took the sit in her arms, "But I'll be fine for about 10 hours."

"And after 10 hours?" It didn't look like the armor was anything that they could be carrying with them. Maybe they could. Dominic stared at her for a long moment and then ruffled the rest of his hair. Little clumps of the dried goo fell out of his hair and he shrugged his shoulders. "Could be worse I guess."

"I explode. Can't get worse then that" she simply said, then looked around for a bit, "I'll need to fix the suit soon, so let's just go to the structure." she responded, taking hold of all of the pieces of the armor, proceeding walk the direction. It was oddly quiet with Silvan just walking just behind.

"Hmm..." Dominic nodded at her. "Yeah not a whole lot worse than that. We'll just have to hurry along." The alien started himself toward the structure. "I think we've got a good five hours or so to get there." At least he was dried off now and he could actually walk without too much trouble and without freezing to death.

She nodded and began to walk fairly quickly, five hours to get there and another five hours to repair her suit. It all seems good for her and it does seem relatively manageable. "Alright, let's hurry." She said then began to run just a little to get there faster.

Running wasn't an issue, but Dominic knew that the other wasn't usually quite so fast. Glancing behind himself he saw Silvan was panting along and barely making it anywhere at all. "C'mon or she's gonna explode. I don't suppose you wanna have horrible burns all over your face." Burns on the face were fairly traumatic and it would restrict breathing and eventually kill a person.

Silvan nodded and attempted to run a little bit faster, Mar's gravity was much, much less then Earth so he was able to run a little bit faster. He was interested to know why she would explode, the chemistry in her must be very, very intriguing. "I'm keeping up." he said to him in response. The alien was running very quickly, floating for a bit due to being very, very light

Dominic for once in his life was having a hard time running. He was far more dense and he tended to take a little longer to get moving. Once he got moving he started to get faster and faster. As if he couldn't help it he continued to gain momentum and then he was tumbling up the hill at a greater speed than he was used to. "Whooaaaaaaaa!" Yelling loudly he tried to stop himself as he came careening near the edge of a large cliff.

Silvan Odion Sultan accidentally tripped but he managed to get himself together. He looked forward past the cliff to see where they were, there's the large structure. Extremely tall and it's right in front of them, they just need to het passed the cliff. The structure looked like some kind of tall building, a skyscraper of some kind to be exact. The alien sighed for a moment and looked down for a bit. "I can jump down, how about you two?"

Falling over the edge of the cliff wasn't Dominic's plan. He barely scrambled to solid ground again when the other two came to peer over it. Of course the other alien seemed to think that it was a good place to jump from. Dominic stared down the length of the drop and sighed. "I could probably jump safely. Falling wasn't a good idea, but do we really have to jump?" If he didn't have to make the jump he didn't want to. "That's about all the further I'd want to jump and it would only be because there wasn't another option. You don't feel like you're ready to explode do you?"

"I'll be fine." She said to the two of them. The alien looked carefully around for a moment, there should be some sort of stairway somewhere to take them down safely. All they just have to do is find such a stairway. She walked across the edge of the cliff, looking for some sort of indication they was stairs. Eventually, she found it, the stairs lead directly to the structure. But there was a bunch of dead bodies on and around it.

Dominic followed the heat because he was still feeling cold. He hated cold weather and he couldn't help that. When they found the stairs he nodded. "Hmm...Looks like a less than optimal outcome for the last few that tried go down that route. Let's jump."

She nodded and looked down, "Good enough for me." she said, then proceeded to push both of them down the cliff. Time was on the essence and she couldn't possibly wait for them to take their own time. Once both Silvan and Dominic was falling right down, she proceeded to jump right after them, but she found herself falling a little slower then the others

Dominic yelled when she pushed him. He was the one that decided they should jump anyway and he wanted to do the jump for himself so he wouldn't get hurt. Instead he tumbled down the side of the cliff. One ledge caught him mid back and hit with a crack and then tumbled down further, hit his head, twisted a leg and then landed on his arm. A sickening crack sounded as he made impact and he groaned at the bottom of the cliff. "I think I broke my arm."

Silvan was equally as surprised when he found himself in mid sir, falling down. He rolled on the ground for at least one quarter of the time while the other three quarters were spent being in mid air. It was terrifying but manageable, he groaned when he fell down unto the floor from just the pain of the impact. He was sure that something was broken.
"Oh, I forgot that organic creatures sometimes have skeletons." The alien said. While she skated down

The female's voice was inflammatory at the least and Dominic sat up as best he could. Craddling his arm he winced as the spines underneath the skin spasmed and sliced through muscle tissue and protruded uncontrollably from his arm. Blood dripped from the ends of the spines and he slowly got to his feet. "Forgot we have skeletal systems my ass! We're not all fat burning blubber balls like you and you damn well knew it!" If his arm wasn't broken he would have considered slicing one of her little blubber arms off.

The alien looked at him for a moment and took note of the broken arm, it definitely looked very painful and even a little life threatening. She then looked forward, the structure was just a simple walkable distance, there ground was flat so no hills or slopes would be able to slow them down. "Inside has some medical supplies, I think some can heal broken bones in a matter of hours." She said to him, then began to walk.

Back