Whose Your Favourite Fictional Character?

I have plenty more candidates that would fit into the role of favorite character. But given the Hey Arnold! movie coming out soon and my recent burst of nostalgia, I figured I'd give Pigeon Man his rightful dues. For a cartoon that's pretty grounded in reality(I've heard it described as a 'kid who lives in the Bronx') this scene always stuck out to me how for how meaningful the speech was. Jim Lang's amazing musical composition helps as well.

The original ending of the episode would have had PM simply jump off the building to his death. But Nick executives thought the episode was depressing enough as is, so they changed it at the last second. I think it's for the better as well.

Here's the music btw without the scene

For some reason, I've always been a guy who didn't empathize with fictional people very much. So, my choice is based off the experience and personality of the game in general. My choice is Ori, from Ori and the Blind Forest. I like Ori.

X5tD7M5.gif

Honestly?? Zuko from Avatar: The last airbender is probably one of my favorite characters.
I love his casual sarcasm and his character development through the entire show. <3

I don't know if I have an exact favorite, but Roland Deschain from the Dark Tower novels is a great character.

Definitely Gatsby from The Great Gatsby. He has gotta be one of the most complex characters I've ever read about, and overall a real cool dude. I love how he hides his insecurities through acting wealthy and as if he had a wealthy upbringing in order to impress Daisy; when in reality, he is a criminal and cheated his way to achieve his wealth, becoming an empty shell of a man even though he truly is kind-hearted.

I love so many main characters. My favorites however switch around. I guess my current favorites are Twilight Sparkle from MLP, King Dice from Cuphead, and Bill Cipher from Gravity Falls.

It depends what I am watching.

My all time favourite fictional character is the Doctor from Doctor Who. He's funny, caring, but also holds an educational value which I understand (and I am sure the rest of the fandom do too) and it's amazing. It's the fictional character which has earned respect and won't be forgotten for a very long time.

Ronan Lynch from The Raven Cycles, Karou from Daughter of Smoke and Bone, Jon Snow ASOIAF (GOT), Castiel from supernatural. Geez its way to hard to narrow it down to one or even two. Heh

Okay I haven't really watched Supernatural so I can't attest to Castiel, but I love Ronan, Karou, and Jon Snow (although I've only watched the TV show and haven't read the ASOIAF series).
You've got good taste. ^_^

My favourite character would have to be Link. Currently playing BOTW right now and the storyline for it certainly gives a new view on Link and what he has doen int he past.

I have multiple favorites I tend to like the misunderstood and complicated characters like Severus Snape from Harry potter or Jaime Lannister from a song of ice and fire. At first they apaer egocentric afwul persons but if you get to know them they are not as evil as they seem on the surface.

Last edited:
Back