Side Story » World Revolving Never More «

Lucky

La La La
Allen Chambers

" Of course, if you do have the money to pay for the snacks you can bring it to the front, though, I would recommend to wait for the stuff to be out or ask someone. But yeah, otherwise, we'll call the cops if you try to steal them."

@Jeremi @Gummi Bunnies
 

Gummi Bunnies

identity unknown...
Benefactor
The Convergence Series GM
❝ Whoa whoa WHOA! Sis, I'm sure he didn't mean it! ❞ Yui immediately panicked once Yumeko had practically kicked Dimitri over. The theater talk could definitely wait, considering that her oldest sister really pissed the eyepatch man off. Yumeko didn't seem to say anything in response, narrowing her eyes at the other. Nothing to say to either Akira or Yui. Almost like something in her head snapped in this moment.

Yumeko was definitely prepared to meet Dimitri head-on even, squaring up and such. However, she was tugged to the side by-

❝ Hey Yumeko-senpai, I know you're really upset and stuff, something of Yumeki's being ruined by pure accident blah blah blah... but aren't you supposed to be setting an image for your family as the eldest child? Last I recalled, this isn't how the prim and proper Yumeko Enakuta acts, especially in front of strangers, riiight? ❞ Nia didn't have much of a tight hold on Yumeko's arm, but she absolutely hit some sensitive chords with her choice of words. For a moment, Yumeko shot a sharp look at the other, which only signaled Nia to smile even more. The tour guide assistant was, for some reason, really enjoying this.

Eventually, Yumeko would back off, and bitterly admitting, ❝ ... of course, you're right, Nia. My apologies. ❞

The apology made Nia hum a happy tune, prompting her to turn her attention to Dimitri.

❝ Okay, that's a wrap, you can... uh, calm down now. Pretty please? With a cherry on top? ❞ Nia sounded like she was grasping at straws as she stood in the way between the two that were initially going to duke it out, definitely trying to defuse the situation.

❝ ... Nia actually being the voice of reason AND resolving a conflict at the same time. What the heck is the world coming to? ❞ Yui would awkwardly comment and question the sequence of events.

@ShadowCoyote0 @Crimson Spartan @York


❝ reaLLY? ... ThAt'S StRaNgE, i ReMEMBER SPEakiNG WiTh yOu anD thE othErS a WHOlE lOT... BUT iT waS Only Me talKING... a-anD i waSN't sUrE IF i wOuLD GEt a reSponsE baCK... ❞

The voice sounded puzzled. Something didn't align right with their recollections and Kamal's statement. Moments of silence soon followed, and the voice spoke up one more time.

❝ Um, CaN I AsK A fAVOR of yOu THEN? iF yOU dOn't WAnT to, THAT'S FINE too! i... i DoN't WanT tO fOrce iT. ❞

@Capri


The pinkette blinked at their attempts to get her to pay for the snacks. Something wasn't clicking right with that. So she only tilted her head and boldly challenged.



❝ Hmmm. Go ahead. Go and call the cops on me then~ ❞ If they would go to the telephone on the counter, the phone cord was mysteriously cut. ❝ Go on, call them. ❞

@Jeremi @Lucky


❝ Alright, alright, gotcha. I know it's random to ask this from you, but can you keep an eye on Nia? Something just tells me she might pull something really stupid during the festival, knowing her while Cecilia's wrapped up with all the tour and festival business... but I hope I'm just worrying over nothing. ❞ Mei requested once Saki told her that he was going to be with the tour group for most of the time they would be at the festival later that night.

@Takumi
 

Capri

master of the graveyard
Mentor
KAMAL BORA
@Gummi Bunnies


To say Kamal was befuddled by the voice was an understatement. She claimed to have met the dental assistant prior to his appearance at this Hinamizawa place. Strange things have been happening... randomly appearing memories, sharp and randomly ringing bells, marks on forearms... and the fact that he apparently agreed to all this (albeit at Dr. Habit's request, somehow) made things even stranger.

Then she mentioned something about a favor.

"Erm... a f-favor? W-well... umm... I've n-never been asked a-a favor before..." Kamal says, nervously wringing his palms. He actually has been asked favors before, but nobody but Dr. Habit would ask these favors.

"I-it all depends... I don't know w-what you want me to d-do... can you t-tell me first?"
 

Takumi

Member of the Yato Club
❝ Whoa whoa WHOA! Sis, I'm sure he didn't mean it! ❞ Yui immediately panicked once Yumeko had practically kicked Dimitri over. The theater talk could definitely wait, considering that her oldest sister really pissed the eyepatch man off. Yumeko didn't seem to say anything in response, narrowing her eyes at the other. Nothing to say to either Akira or Yui. Almost like something in her head snapped in this moment.

Yumeko was definitely prepared to meet Dimitri head-on even, squaring up and such. However, she was tugged to the side by-

❝ Hey Yumeko-senpai, I know you're really upset and stuff, something of Yumeki's being ruined by pure accident blah blah blah... but aren't you supposed to be setting an image for your family as the eldest child? Last I recalled, this isn't how the prim and proper Yumeko Enakuta acts, especially in front of strangers, riiight? ❞ Nia didn't have much of a tight hold on Yumeko's arm, but she absolutely hit some sensitive chords with her choice of words. For a moment, Yumeko shot a sharp look at the other, which only signaled Nia to smile even more. The tour guide assistant was, for some reason, really enjoying this.

Eventually, Yumeko would back off, and bitterly admitting, ❝ ... of course, you're right, Nia. My apologies. ❞

The apology made Nia hum a happy tune, prompting her to turn her attention to Dimitri.

❝ Okay, that's a wrap, you can... uh, calm down now. Pretty please? With a cherry on top? ❞ Nia sounded like she was grasping at straws as she stood in the way between the two that were initially going to duke it out, definitely trying to defuse the situation.

❝ ... Nia actually being the voice of reason AND resolving a conflict at the same time. What the heck is the world coming to? ❞ Yui would awkwardly comment and question the sequence of events.

@ShadowCoyote0 @Crimson Spartan @York


❝ reaLLY? ... ThAt'S StRaNgE, i ReMEMBER SPEakiNG WiTh yOu anD thE othErS a WHOlE lOT... BUT iT waS Only Me talKING... a-anD i waSN't sUrE IF i wOuLD GEt a reSponsE baCK... ❞

The voice sounded puzzled. Something didn't align right with their recollections and Kamal's statement. Moments of silence soon followed, and the voice spoke up one more time.

❝ Um, CaN I AsK A fAVOR of yOu THEN? iF yOU dOn't WAnT to, THAT'S FINE too! i... i DoN't WanT tO fOrce iT. ❞

@Capri


The pinkette blinked at their attempts to get her to pay for the snacks. Something wasn't clicking right with that. So she only tilted her head and boldly challenged.



❝ Hmmm. Go ahead. Go and call the cops on me then~ ❞ If they would go to the telephone on the counter, the phone cord was mysteriously cut. ❝ Go on, call them. ❞

@Jeremi @Lucky


❝ Alright, alright, gotcha. I know it's random to ask this from you, but can you keep an eye on Nia? Something just tells me she might pull something really stupid during the festival, knowing her while Cecilia's wrapped up with all the tour and festival business... but I hope I'm just worrying over nothing. ❞ Mei requested once Saki told her that he was going to be with the tour group for most of the time they would be at the festival later that night.

@Takumi
While a bit of an odd request, he could understand the reasoning behind it. He hoped Nia wouldn't be a pain to handle like Ouka sometimes was.



"Sure, I'll do my best to keep an eye out for her." He replied to Mei. A bit of babysitting couldn't hurt much, he practically did it with both Shou and Ouka these days it felt like. Granted, Ouka was his responsibility since he took him in, however.

@Gummi Bunnies
 

Crimson Spartan

Friendly Spartan
❝ Whoa whoa WHOA! Sis, I'm sure he didn't mean it! ❞ Yui immediately panicked once Yumeko had practically kicked Dimitri over. The theater talk could definitely wait, considering that her oldest sister really pissed the eyepatch man off. Yumeko didn't seem to say anything in response, narrowing her eyes at the other. Nothing to say to either Akira or Yui. Almost like something in her head snapped in this moment.

Yumeko was definitely prepared to meet Dimitri head-on even, squaring up and such. However, she was tugged to the side by-

❝ Hey Yumeko-senpai, I know you're really upset and stuff, something of Yumeki's being ruined by pure accident blah blah blah... but aren't you supposed to be setting an image for your family as the eldest child? Last I recalled, this isn't how the prim and proper Yumeko Enakuta acts, especially in front of strangers, riiight? ❞ Nia didn't have much of a tight hold on Yumeko's arm, but she absolutely hit some sensitive chords with her choice of words. For a moment, Yumeko shot a sharp look at the other, which only signaled Nia to smile even more. The tour guide assistant was, for some reason, really enjoying this.
Eventually, Yumeko would back off, and bitterly admitting, ❝ ... of course, you're right, Nia. My apologies. ❞

The apology made Nia hum a happy tune, prompting her to turn her attention to Dimitri.

❝ Okay, that's a wrap, you can... uh, calm down now. Pretty please? With a cherry on top? ❞ Nia sounded like she was grasping at straws as she stood in the way between the two that were initially going to duke it out, definitely trying to defuse the situation.

❝ ... Nia actually being the voice of reason AND resolving a conflict at the same time. What the heck is the world coming to? ❞ Yui would awkwardly comment and question the sequence of events.

@ShadowCoyote0 @Crimson Spartan @York

Kijima had expected an angry outburst from Dimitri judging by the guy's earlier reaction. He hadn't expected being shoved quite so fast however he recovered quickly just in time to see Yumeko preparing to square up. He narrowed his eyes seeing her movements before Nia got in the way. Kijima came to the quick realization that she was likely an experienced fighter by her actions. He however didn't relax as he expected this brutish blonde might try to just shove her out of the way like he did to Kijima himself.



"Alright that's enough....This isn't exactly the place to fighting anyways..." Kijima states now directly behind Dimitri more prepared than before for the brute's strength. Kijima's voice was oddly calm despite the situation however he was ready for anyone to try anything this time. His eyes sharp and focused as he expected something to happen any second now.

@Gummi Bunnies @York @ShadowCoyote0
 

Lucky

La La La
Allen Chambers

Allen would look over at the telephone on the counter and groaned. Now was something that he had not considered before this moment. He needed to think fast.

He considered his options for a moment and would quietly release a small spark of electricity at the girl. He was hoping that it would cause her to drop the food, even if it was for a moment.

@Jeremi @Gummi Bunnies
 


Kijima had expected an angry outburst from Dimitri judging by the guy's earlier reaction. He hadn't expected being shoved quite so fast however he recovered quickly just in time to see Yumeko preparing to square up. He narrowed his eyes seeing her movements before Nia got in the way. Kijima came to the quick realization that she was likely an experienced fighter by her actions. He however didn't relax as he expected this brutish blonde might try to just shove her out of the way like he did to Kijima himself.



"Alright that's enough....This isn't exactly the place to fighting anyways..." Kijima states now directly behind Dimitri more prepared than before for the brute's strength. Kijima's voice was oddly calm despite the situation however he was ready for anyone to try anything this time. His eyes sharp and focused as he expected something to happen any second now.

@Gummi Bunnies @York @ShadowCoyote0
Kijima's words might as well had been a cricket's chirp as they meant nothing to Dimitri, now focused entirely on the brat in front of him. He was more than ready for a fight, but then Nia got between them. She got Yumeko to stand down, but Dimitri wasn't having it. He was about ready to throw Nia out of the damn way...until she said something so...childish.

With a cherry on top? Hmhp, how immature...it sounds like something Annette or Flayn might say.

The angry prince slowly unclenched his fists and steadied his breath. Memories of those two were creeping in. Memories so innocent, so warm....it felt like an eternity had passed since then. A part of him longed for those times, but surely it wasn't possible. He was a monster now, such warmth and comfort were beyond him now. Nonetheless, his desire to fight had subsided for the time being.

dimitri angry.jpg

He looked at Nia with impatience. "Would it kill you to finish the rest of the tour? Without anymore bothersome pranks?"

@Crimson Spartan @Gummi Bunnies @York
 

Gummi Bunnies

identity unknown...
Benefactor
The Convergence Series GM
❝ Really? Thank you! ❞ Mei's eyes lit up in response, probably wasn't expecting anyone to actually take up her request. Left with nothing else in mind to talk about, she snapped her fingers as if remembering something important.

❝ Oh, I need to go. There's only so much to do before the festival starts... um, see you there! ❞ She made her departing words before jogging off, leaving Saki by himself...


❝ Of course of course, I'll admit that I'm... not being too mature here and there. As much as I'm really tempted to do more for the day, I'll... try to ease up with the pranks, o-okay? ❞ Nia sounded like admitting that she was at fault here was the hardest thing to do in the world. Dimitri had a point. She had a tour to finish here, or at least, helping Cecilia finish the tour. The prankster took a good look at the group with her at the schoolyard.

❝ Speaking of the rest of the tour, let's get going back to the main group, alright? I don't think sticking around here for too long is going to cut it with Cecilia. ❞ Nia cleared her throat before announcing to the tour group with her that it was about time to regroup...


The girl visibly froze in place once the spark of electricity reached her, but it somehow didn't affect her as much afterwards. She made direct eye contact with Allen.

❝ You're so lucky that no one was around to see that, not like it matters in the long run. I dare you to try that on me again. ❞ She spoke with a distant voice, still smiling. ❝ Oh, it's almost time anyways. If that's how you're going to approach things around here, you're not going to last. ❞

A numbing feeling began to overwhelm them...


There was a moment of silence that stagnated after Kamal's question, then...

...PLeASe HElp mE SAVe ThIS wOrlD. PLeAsE. Pl- The voice was abruptly cut off. It didn't matter why. Everyone involved with the tour fell victim to it. A numbing feeling that drew them straight into unconsciousness, regardless of what they were doing before...


>Intermission<
Safe Point of No Return




Consciousness would soon return to the group, awakening them in a new setting that was drastically different from the rural village of Hinamizawa. The vibrant blue sky above them was also reflected below them, as if the ground was reflective like a mirror. It was hard to see anything in the distant horizon, meaning that this environment could be the same endlessly, and that the only significant landmark was an assortment of towering white structures.

On the nearest blocky structure to the group, a loose cluster of brilliant lights gathered around, taking the shape of a person.

It... it worked, I think? I'm not so sure, but I'm sure that this won't last forever. A voice came out with clarity, and it was recognizable to Kamal as the voice speaking with him earlier before the drastic scenery change.

As briefly as I can say so, my name is Miu. I've met every single one of you before this world was greatly altered. My mother, Kalu, enlisted the help of those outside this world to help defend it against the threat of the Witch of Deception. However, just as she was able to bring you all here to do so, the Witch made her move by making my mother disappear... your memories have been messed with, and this world's original form has been lost. I can't figure out what the Witch is trying to do, but this world isn't... supposed to be like this. Unlike other worlds, this one holds a special trait that the Witch of Deception is trying to get to, and if she alters the world enough, then she'll get to it eventually. I don't exactly know what this trait grants, but my mother's told me that it allows someone to freely mess with the integrity of the other worlds out there.

The cluster of lights waved its arm around, and a low blocky platform was formed in front of the group.

I know this is so much to take in, and that it's a daunting request that I must make. All I can do now... is request that you please save this world. Unfortunately, I can't tell you how, since the world has been altered to the setting of the Hinamizawa village... but maybe there's something that is the solution in plain sight... something that the Witch overlooked... Miu made her humble plea, her form of clustered lights starting to lose its brightness. I can answer any other questions to the best of my ability with the time I have left. Otherwise... you can go ahead and step onto the platform in front of you. By doing so before I lose control of this last space that the Witch has no control over, you'll be sent back into the Hinamizawa village to finish what's been started. If you don't step onto the platform by then, I'll use the last bit of my power leftover to send you back out of this world with no consequences attached. Surely the Witch won't notice... but that's assuming that this world is saved before she gets what she wants...

With that, Miu left a sudden choice to what was first a simple tour group.

(OOC Note: Slight update that's important-ish. Basically this will serve as a check-in buffer for whoever is still in on this, which is to have your character step onto the platform by the end of this intermission. This also allows for anyone to do any character swaps if they choose to since it's been a LONG time going from the start of this RP, where a new CS is required for a swap in the sign-ups is needed. The last and actually super important note about this update is that whoever doesn't make a post by the next update that ends this intermission buffer around Monday 9/28 12PM PST will be inactive-removed from the RP. This is to prevent me from continuously pinging people who aren't up to posting anymore.)

~Guest List~
@Crimson Spartan as Akira Kijima (Spirit Hunter NG)
@Lucky as Allen Chambers (OC)
@mintyy as Ansel (Arknights)
@Jeremi as Barret Wallace (Final Fantasy 7 Remake)
@Minerva as Daniil Dankovsky (Pathologic/Pathologic 2)
@ShadowCoyote0 as Dimitri Alexandre Blaiddyd (Fire Emblem Three Houses)
@Capri as Kamal Bora (Smile For Me)
@Yun Lee as Lewis Finch (What Remains of Edith Finch)
@Alex Azure as Mayuri Shiina (Steins;Gate)
@Sark as Rigen Kale (DC Comics)
@Takumi as Saki Haijima (When a Magician's Pupil Smiles)
@York as Yulia (Everlasting Summer)​
 
Last edited:

Lucky

La La La
Allen Chambers

" What do you mea-"
Before he got a chance to finish his question, he would feel a sensation and then be knocked out. He would wake up with the other and nod to the girl. " Home never had much tto offer me. I think stopping the witch might be a good thing." Allen would attempt to rab Barret by the arm and head to the platform. " Come on new friend, we got a mystery to solve."

@Jeremi @Gummi Bunnies
 

Capri

master of the graveyard
Mentor
KAMAL BORA
@Gummi Bunnies @Crimson Spartan @Lucky @mintyy @Jeremi @Minerva @ShadowCoyote0 @Yun Lee @Alex Azure @Takumi @York

"S-Save the world!? I-I don't know ho-"

Everything faded away


"-ow!"

Kamal looked around at the world surrounding him. It was strange, bizarre. How had this happened? Who is the Witch of Deception? Kalu? What?

But, oddly, Kamal felt a strange sense of duty. He was the one who Miu got into contact with first. As such, he stepped on the platform.

"You probably have directions for me, yeah?" Kamal asked, not expecting any answer, "U-um, just like the h-head voice you did e-earlier,"
 

Takumi

Member of the Yato Club
❝ Really? Thank you! ❞ Mei's eyes lit up in response, probably wasn't expecting anyone to actually take up her request. Left with nothing else in mind to talk about, she snapped her fingers as if remembering something important.

❝ Oh, I need to go. There's only so much to do before the festival starts... um, see you there! ❞ She made her departing words before jogging off, leaving Saki by himself...


❝ Of course of course, I'll admit that I'm... not being too mature here and there. As much as I'm really tempted to do more for the day, I'll... try to ease up with the pranks, o-okay? ❞ Nia sounded like admitting that she was at fault here was the hardest thing to do in the world. Dimitri had a point. She had a tour to finish here, or at least, helping Cecilia finish the tour. The prankster took a good look at the group with her at the schoolyard.

❝ Speaking of the rest of the tour, let's get going back to the main group, alright? I don't think sticking around here for too long is going to cut it with Cecilia. ❞ Nia cleared her throat before announcing to the tour group with her that it was about time to regroup...


The girl visibly froze in place once the spark of electricity reached her, but it somehow didn't affect her as much afterwards. She made direct eye contact with Allen.

❝ You're so lucky that no one was around to see that, not like it matters in the long run. I dare you to try that on me again. ❞ She spoke with a distant voice, still smiling. ❝ Oh, it's almost time anyways. If that's how you're going to approach things around here, you're not going to last. ❞

A numbing feeling began to overwhelm them...


There was a moment of silence that stagnated after Kamal's question, then...

...PLeASe HElp mE SAVe ThIS wOrlD. PLeAsE. Pl- The voice was abruptly cut off. It didn't matter why. Everyone involved with the tour fell victim to it. A numbing feeling that drew them straight into unconsciousness, regardless of what they were doing before...


>Intermission<
Safe Point of No Return




Consciousness would soon return to the group, awakening them in a new setting that was drastically different from the rural village of Hinamizawa. The vibrant blue sky above them was also reflected below them, as if the ground was reflective like a mirror. It was hard to see anything in the distant horizon, meaning that this environment could be the same endlessly, and that the only significant landmark was an assortment of towering white structures.

On the nearest blocky structure to the group, a loose cluster of brilliant lights gathered around, taking the shape of a person.

It... it worked, I think? I'm not so sure, but I'm sure that this won't last forever. A voice came out with clarity, and it was recognizable to Kamal as the voice speaking with him earlier before the drastic scenery change.

As briefly as I can say so, my name is Miu. I've met every single one of you before this world was greatly altered. My mother, Kalu, enlisted the help of those outside this world to help defend it against the threat of the Witch of Deception. However, just as she was able to bring you all here to do so, the Witch made her move by making my mother disappear... your memories have been messed with, and this world's original form has been lost. I can't figure out what the Witch is trying to do, but this world isn't... supposed to be like this. Unlike other worlds, this one holds a special trait that the Witch of Deception is trying to get to, and if she alters the world enough, then she'll get to it eventually. I don't exactly know what this trait grants, but my mother's told me that it allows someone to freely mess with the integrity of the other worlds out there.

The cluster of lights waved its arm around, and a low blocky platform was formed in front of the group.

I know this is so much to take in, and that it's a daunting request that I must make. All I can do now... is request that you please save this world. Unfortunately, I can't tell you how, since the world has been altered to the setting of the Hinamizawa village... but maybe there's something that is the solution in plain sight... something that the Witch overlooked... Miu made her humble plea, her form of clustered lights starting to lose its brightness. I can answer any other questions to the best of my ability with the time I have left. Otherwise... you can go ahead and step onto the platform in front of you. By doing so before I lose control of this last space that the Witch has no control over, you'll be sent back into the Hinamizawa village to finish what's been started. If you don't step onto the platform by then, I'll use the last bit of my power leftover to send you back out of this world with no consequences attached. Surely the Witch won't notice... but that's assuming that this world is saved before she gets what she wants...

With that, Miu left a sudden choice to what was first a simple tour group.

(OOC Note: Slight update that's important-ish. Basically this will serve as a check-in buffer for whoever is still in on this, which is to have your character step onto the platform by the end of this intermission. This also allows for anyone to do any character swaps if they choose to since it's been a LONG time going from the start of this RP, where a new CS is required for a swap in the sign-ups is needed. The last and actually super important note about this update is that whoever doesn't make a post by the next update that ends this intermission buffer around Saturday 9/26 12PM PST will be inactive-removed from the RP. This is to prevent me from continuously pinging people who aren't up to posting anymore.)

~Guest List~
@Crimson Spartan as Akira Kijima (Spirit Hunter NG)
@Lucky as Allen Chambers (OC)
@mintyy as Ansel (Arknights)
@Jeremi as Barret Wallace (Final Fantasy 7 Remake)
@Minerva as Daniil Dankovsky (Pathologic/Pathologic 2)
@ShadowCoyote0 as Dimitri Alexandre Blaiddyd (Fire Emblem Three Houses)
@Capri as Kamal Bora (Smile For Me)
@Yun Lee as Lewis Finch (What Remains of Edith Finch)
@Alex Azure as Mayuri Shiina (Steins;Gate)
@Sark as Rigen Kale (DC Comics)
@Takumi as Saki Haijima (When a Magician's Pupil Smiles)
@York as Yulia (Everlasting Summer)​
"You're welcome." He chuckled. The fact she hadn't expected him to agree to her request probably should of been a sign that he'd be in for a headache, but someone had to do it to at least try and keep things on track right?

"See you." Saki replied with a brief wave before putting out his cigarette.

He blinked as a sudden numbness overcame him, swaying slight as darkness suddenly creeped in from the edges of his vision.

---​

Saki eyed the lights that made up Miu a moment, before stepping onto the platform.

"So, that note the Witch of Deceptions left on that board was legit?" He asked, frowning as he crossed his arms.

@Gummi Bunnies @Capri @Lucky @mintyy @Jeremi @Yun Lee @ShadowCoyote0 @Minerva @York @Crimson Spartan @Everyone
 

Jeremi

Well-Known Member
The Convergence Series GM
❝ Really? Thank you! ❞ Mei's eyes lit up in response, probably wasn't expecting anyone to actually take up her request. Left with nothing else in mind to talk about, she snapped her fingers as if remembering something important.

❝ Oh, I need to go. There's only so much to do before the festival starts... um, see you there! ❞ She made her departing words before jogging off, leaving Saki by himself...


❝ Of course of course, I'll admit that I'm... not being too mature here and there. As much as I'm really tempted to do more for the day, I'll... try to ease up with the pranks, o-okay? ❞ Nia sounded like admitting that she was at fault here was the hardest thing to do in the world. Dimitri had a point. She had a tour to finish here, or at least, helping Cecilia finish the tour. The prankster took a good look at the group with her at the schoolyard.

❝ Speaking of the rest of the tour, let's get going back to the main group, alright? I don't think sticking around here for too long is going to cut it with Cecilia. ❞ Nia cleared her throat before announcing to the tour group with her that it was about time to regroup...


The girl visibly froze in place once the spark of electricity reached her, but it somehow didn't affect her as much afterwards. She made direct eye contact with Allen.

❝ You're so lucky that no one was around to see that, not like it matters in the long run. I dare you to try that on me again. ❞ She spoke with a distant voice, still smiling. ❝ Oh, it's almost time anyways. If that's how you're going to approach things around here, you're not going to last. ❞

A numbing feeling began to overwhelm them...


There was a moment of silence that stagnated after Kamal's question, then...

...PLeASe HElp mE SAVe ThIS wOrlD. PLeAsE. Pl- The voice was abruptly cut off. It didn't matter why. Everyone involved with the tour fell victim to it. A numbing feeling that drew them straight into unconsciousness, regardless of what they were doing before...


>Intermission<
Safe Point of No Return




Consciousness would soon return to the group, awakening them in a new setting that was drastically different from the rural village of Hinamizawa. The vibrant blue sky above them was also reflected below them, as if the ground was reflective like a mirror. It was hard to see anything in the distant horizon, meaning that this environment could be the same endlessly, and that the only significant landmark was an assortment of towering white structures.

On the nearest blocky structure to the group, a loose cluster of brilliant lights gathered around, taking the shape of a person.

It... it worked, I think? I'm not so sure, but I'm sure that this won't last forever. A voice came out with clarity, and it was recognizable to Kamal as the voice speaking with him earlier before the drastic scenery change.

As briefly as I can say so, my name is Miu. I've met every single one of you before this world was greatly altered. My mother, Kalu, enlisted the help of those outside this world to help defend it against the threat of the Witch of Deception. However, just as she was able to bring you all here to do so, the Witch made her move by making my mother disappear... your memories have been messed with, and this world's original form has been lost. I can't figure out what the Witch is trying to do, but this world isn't... supposed to be like this. Unlike other worlds, this one holds a special trait that the Witch of Deception is trying to get to, and if she alters the world enough, then she'll get to it eventually. I don't exactly know what this trait grants, but my mother's told me that it allows someone to freely mess with the integrity of the other worlds out there.

The cluster of lights waved its arm around, and a low blocky platform was formed in front of the group.

I know this is so much to take in, and that it's a daunting request that I must make. All I can do now... is request that you please save this world. Unfortunately, I can't tell you how, since the world has been altered to the setting of the Hinamizawa village... but maybe there's something that is the solution in plain sight... something that the Witch overlooked... Miu made her humble plea, her form of clustered lights starting to lose its brightness. I can answer any other questions to the best of my ability with the time I have left. Otherwise... you can go ahead and step onto the platform in front of you. By doing so before I lose control of this last space that the Witch has no control over, you'll be sent back into the Hinamizawa village to finish what's been started. If you don't step onto the platform by then, I'll use the last bit of my power leftover to send you back out of this world with no consequences attached. Surely the Witch won't notice... but that's assuming that this world is saved before she gets what she wants...

With that, Miu left a sudden choice to what was first a simple tour group.

(OOC Note: Slight update that's important-ish. Basically this will serve as a check-in buffer for whoever is still in on this, which is to have your character step onto the platform by the end of this intermission. This also allows for anyone to do any character swaps if they choose to since it's been a LONG time going from the start of this RP, where a new CS is required for a swap in the sign-ups is needed. The last and actually super important note about this update is that whoever doesn't make a post by the next update that ends this intermission buffer around Saturday 9/26 12PM PST will be inactive-removed from the RP. This is to prevent me from continuously pinging people who aren't up to posting anymore.)

~Guest List~
@Crimson Spartan as Akira Kijima (Spirit Hunter NG)
@Lucky as Allen Chambers (OC)
@mintyy as Ansel (Arknights)
@Jeremi as Barret Wallace (Final Fantasy 7 Remake)
@Minerva as Daniil Dankovsky (Pathologic/Pathologic 2)
@ShadowCoyote0 as Dimitri Alexandre Blaiddyd (Fire Emblem Three Houses)
@Capri as Kamal Bora (Smile For Me)
@Yun Lee as Lewis Finch (What Remains of Edith Finch)
@Alex Azure as Mayuri Shiina (Steins;Gate)
@Sark as Rigen Kale (DC Comics)
@Takumi as Saki Haijima (When a Magician's Pupil Smiles)
@York as Yulia (Everlasting Summer)​
“Son of a bitch…” Barret mumbled as he got back to his. “Someone gotta stop doin’ that!” The leader of AVALANCHE listened on to Miu’s plight. Something about a witch or whatever and their minds being tampered with. “If kicking this witches ass will get me back to my Marlene I only have one question. Where we gonna find the bitch to kick her ass?”
 

Gummi Bunnies

identity unknown...
Benefactor
The Convergence Series GM
"You're welcome." He chuckled. The fact she hadn't expected him to agree to her request probably should of been a sign that he'd be in for a headache, but someone had to do it to at least try and keep things on track right?

"See you." Saki replied with a brief wave before putting out his cigarette.

He blinked as a sudden numbness overcame him, swaying slight as darkness suddenly creeped in from the edges of his vision.

---​

Saki eyed the lights that made up Miu a moment, before stepping onto the platform.

"So, that note the Witch of Deceptions left on that board was legit?" He asked, frowning as he crossed his arms.

@Gummi Bunnies @Capri @Lucky @mintyy @Jeremi @Yun Lee @ShadowCoyote0 @Minerva @York @Crimson Spartan @Everyone
Hm... a note left by the Witch? It wouldn't be beyond her to be that blatant about her presence... Do you recall what message she's left? Miu tilted her head once this came to her attention.​

Allen Chambers

" What do you mea-"
Before he got a chance to finish his question, he would feel a sensation and then be knocked out. He would wake up with the other and nod to the girl. " Home never had much tto offer me. I think stopping the witch might be a good thing." Allen would attempt to rab Barret by the arm and head to the platform. " Come on new friend, we got a mystery to solve."

@Jeremi @Gummi Bunnies
“Son of a bitch…” Barret mumbled as he got back to his. “Someone gotta stop doin’ that!” The leader of AVALANCHE listened on to Miu’s plight. Something about a witch or whatever and their minds being tampered with. “If kicking this witches ass will get me back to my Marlene I only have one question. Where we gonna find the bitch to kick her ass?”
KAMAL BORA
@Gummi Bunnies @Crimson Spartan @Lucky @mintyy @Jeremi @Minerva @ShadowCoyote0 @Yun Lee @Alex Azure @Takumi @York

"S-Save the world!? I-I don't know ho-"

Everything faded away


"-ow!"

Kamal looked around at the world surrounding him. It was strange, bizarre. How had this happened? Who is the Witch of Deception? Kalu? What?

But, oddly, Kamal felt a strange sense of duty. He was the one who Miu got into contact with first. As such, he stepped on the platform.

"You probably have directions for me, yeah?" Kamal asked, not expecting any answer, "U-um, just like the h-head voice you did e-earlier,"
Right, the Witch's defeat will do a lot to save this world. Miu nodded but then visibly thought about the incoming questions. I'm afraid I can't give clear enough direction on how to get to her, but knowing how she's altering this world as much as she can in order to reach what she wants... I figured that she has to be around in that village somehow...

Her form of clustered lights flickered as she came to a conclusion. If she was that open to revealing her existence through the village's bulletin board, it isn't too far off to assume that she's posing as one of the villagers in Hinamizawa... Right right, she is called the Witch of Deception, so she's probably trying to sneak on by as a villager, hiding in plain sight while altering the world further. That's... an okay enough start to work with.

@Capri @Lucky @Jeremi @Takumi
 

Takumi

Member of the Yato Club
Hm... a note left by the Witch? It wouldn't be beyond her to be that blatant about her presence... Do you recall what message she's left? Miu tilted her head once this came to her attention.




Right, the Witch's defeat will do a lot to save this world. Miu nodded but then visibly thought about the incoming questions. I'm afraid I can't give clear enough direction on how to get to her, but knowing how she's altering this world as much as she can in order to reach what she wants... I figured that she has to be around in that village somehow...

Her form of clustered lights flickered as she came to a conclusion. If she was that open to revealing her existence through the village's bulletin board, it isn't too far off to assume that she's posing as one of the villagers in Hinamizawa... Right right, she is called the Witch of Deception, so she's probably trying to sneak on by as a villager, hiding in plain sight while altering the world further. That's... an okay enough start to work with.

@Capri @Lucky @Jeremi @Takumi
Saki took a moment, before nodding.

"For those who wish to broaden their barren horizons, look no further! A life-changing opportunity awaits at the very end of the festival! All that must be done to qualify is to pour the essence of tainted divinity to entirety drench the place of the ancients! What happens after that is a hefty surprise! Don't waste this chance now!" he recited.



"It was written as if she was in a rush, or just had messy handwriting." He added with a small thoughtful hum as he rubbed the back of his head a second.

@Gummi Bunnies @Capri @Lucky @Jeremi @Everyone
 

Jeremi

Well-Known Member
The Convergence Series GM
Saki took a moment, before nodding.

"For those who wish to broaden their barren horizons, look no further! A life-changing opportunity awaits at the very end of the festival! All that must be done to qualify is to pour the essence of tainted divinity to entirety drench the place of the ancients! What happens after that is a hefty surprise! Don't waste this chance now!" he recited.



"It was written as if she was in a rush, or just had messy handwriting." He added with a small thoughtful hum as he rubbed the back of his head a second.

@Gummi Bunnies @Capri @Lucky @Jeremi @Everyone
“So we just got to figure out who she is,” Barret remarked as he grinned. “Heh, ain’t like we have anythin’ better to do. Guess we got to use our brains to figure it all out.”
 

Crimson Spartan

Friendly Spartan
❝ Really? Thank you! ❞ Mei's eyes lit up in response, probably wasn't expecting anyone to actually take up her request. Left with nothing else in mind to talk about, she snapped her fingers as if remembering something important.

❝ Oh, I need to go. There's only so much to do before the festival starts... um, see you there! ❞ She made her departing words before jogging off, leaving Saki by himself...


❝ Of course of course, I'll admit that I'm... not being too mature here and there. As much as I'm really tempted to do more for the day, I'll... try to ease up with the pranks, o-okay? ❞ Nia sounded like admitting that she was at fault here was the hardest thing to do in the world. Dimitri had a point. She had a tour to finish here, or at least, helping Cecilia finish the tour. The prankster took a good look at the group with her at the schoolyard.

❝ Speaking of the rest of the tour, let's get going back to the main group, alright? I don't think sticking around here for too long is going to cut it with Cecilia. ❞ Nia cleared her throat before announcing to the tour group with her that it was about time to regroup...


The girl visibly froze in place once the spark of electricity reached her, but it somehow didn't affect her as much afterwards. She made direct eye contact with Allen.

❝ You're so lucky that no one was around to see that, not like it matters in the long run. I dare you to try that on me again. ❞ She spoke with a distant voice, still smiling. ❝ Oh, it's almost time anyways. If that's how you're going to approach things around here, you're not going to last. ❞

A numbing feeling began to overwhelm them...


There was a moment of silence that stagnated after Kamal's question, then...

...PLeASe HElp mE SAVe ThIS wOrlD. PLeAsE. Pl- The voice was abruptly cut off. It didn't matter why. Everyone involved with the tour fell victim to it. A numbing feeling that drew them straight into unconsciousness, regardless of what they were doing before...


>Intermission<
Safe Point of No Return




Consciousness would soon return to the group, awakening them in a new setting that was drastically different from the rural village of Hinamizawa. The vibrant blue sky above them was also reflected below them, as if the ground was reflective like a mirror. It was hard to see anything in the distant horizon, meaning that this environment could be the same endlessly, and that the only significant landmark was an assortment of towering white structures.

On the nearest blocky structure to the group, a loose cluster of brilliant lights gathered around, taking the shape of a person.

It... it worked, I think? I'm not so sure, but I'm sure that this won't last forever. A voice came out with clarity, and it was recognizable to Kamal as the voice speaking with him earlier before the drastic scenery change.

As briefly as I can say so, my name is Miu. I've met every single one of you before this world was greatly altered. My mother, Kalu, enlisted the help of those outside this world to help defend it against the threat of the Witch of Deception. However, just as she was able to bring you all here to do so, the Witch made her move by making my mother disappear... your memories have been messed with, and this world's original form has been lost. I can't figure out what the Witch is trying to do, but this world isn't... supposed to be like this. Unlike other worlds, this one holds a special trait that the Witch of Deception is trying to get to, and if she alters the world enough, then she'll get to it eventually. I don't exactly know what this trait grants, but my mother's told me that it allows someone to freely mess with the integrity of the other worlds out there.

The cluster of lights waved its arm around, and a low blocky platform was formed in front of the group.

I know this is so much to take in, and that it's a daunting request that I must make. All I can do now... is request that you please save this world. Unfortunately, I can't tell you how, since the world has been altered to the setting of the Hinamizawa village... but maybe there's something that is the solution in plain sight... something that the Witch overlooked... Miu made her humble plea, her form of clustered lights starting to lose its brightness. I can answer any other questions to the best of my ability with the time I have left. Otherwise... you can go ahead and step onto the platform in front of you. By doing so before I lose control of this last space that the Witch has no control over, you'll be sent back into the Hinamizawa village to finish what's been started. If you don't step onto the platform by then, I'll use the last bit of my power leftover to send you back out of this world with no consequences attached. Surely the Witch won't notice... but that's assuming that this world is saved before she gets what she wants...

With that, Miu left a sudden choice to what was first a simple tour group.

(OOC Note: Slight update that's important-ish. Basically this will serve as a check-in buffer for whoever is still in on this, which is to have your character step onto the platform by the end of this intermission. This also allows for anyone to do any character swaps if they choose to since it's been a LONG time going from the start of this RP, where a new CS is required for a swap in the sign-ups is needed. The last and actually super important note about this update is that whoever doesn't make a post by the next update that ends this intermission buffer around Monday 9/28 12PM PST will be inactive-removed from the RP. This is to prevent me from continuously pinging people who aren't up to posting anymore.)

~Guest List~
@Crimson Spartan as Akira Kijima (Spirit Hunter NG)
@Lucky as Allen Chambers (OC)
@mintyy as Ansel (Arknights)
@Jeremi as Barret Wallace (Final Fantasy 7 Remake)
@Minerva as Daniil Dankovsky (Pathologic/Pathologic 2)
@ShadowCoyote0 as Dimitri Alexandre Blaiddyd (Fire Emblem Three Houses)
@Capri as Kamal Bora (Smile For Me)
@Yun Lee as Lewis Finch (What Remains of Edith Finch)
@Alex Azure as Mayuri Shiina (Steins;Gate)
@Sark as Rigen Kale (DC Comics)
@Takumi as Saki Haijima (When a Magician's Pupil Smiles)
@York as Yulia (Everlasting Summer)
"Finally we can get this tour over with..." Kijima spoke just before a numbing feeling began to overtake him. Before he could fully realize what was going on he was out and now waking up somewhere completely different.

"Gettin' real tired of waking up in places I don't intend to be...." Kijima spoke somewhat annoyed at everything that's happened so far this being shown by the usual scowl on his face. So now he was being requested to save this world from some witch of deception? Man he can never catch a break it seems so with a sigh he listened to others speak while he contemplated his choices.

"So dealing with a witch huh.....how do you even defeat a witch..?" Kijima spoke to himself as he thought about this though he was prepared to step on the platform Miu had mentioned when everyone else was ready...


@Gummi Bunnies @Capri @Lucky @Jeremi @Everyone​
 

Gummi Bunnies

identity unknown...
Benefactor
The Convergence Series GM
Saki took a moment, before nodding.

"For those who wish to broaden their barren horizons, look no further! A life-changing opportunity awaits at the very end of the festival! All that must be done to qualify is to pour the essence of tainted divinity to entirety drench the place of the ancients! What happens after that is a hefty surprise! Don't waste this chance now!" he recited.



"It was written as if she was in a rush, or just had messy handwriting." He added with a small thoughtful hum as he rubbed the back of his head a second.

@Gummi Bunnies @Capri @Lucky @Jeremi @Everyone
“So we just got to figure out who she is,” Barret remarked as he grinned. “Heh, ain’t like we have anythin’ better to do. Guess we got to use our brains to figure it all out.”


"Finally we can get this tour over with..." Kijima spoke just before a numbing feeling began to overtake him. Before he could fully realize what was going on he was out and now waking up somewhere completely different.

"Gettin' real tired of waking up in places I don't intend to be...." Kijima spoke somewhat annoyed at everything that's happened so far this being shown by the usual scowl on his face. So now he was being requested to save this world from some witch of deception? Man he can never catch a break it seems so with a sigh he listened to others speak while he contemplated his choices.

"So dealing with a witch huh.....how do you even defeat a witch..?" Kijima spoke to himself as he thought about this though he was prepared to step on the platform Miu had mentioned when everyone else was ready...


@Gummi Bunnies @Capri @Lucky @Jeremi @Everyone​
Huh, so that means the Witch is already trying to make her move in the village... I'm not sure what exactly she wants, if we're going from that message, but I reckon that it has to be done right at the end of the village festival... Miu took the importance of the message with a grain of salt, judging from her tone of voice. It didn't make much sense besides the part at the end about when to do this "task" from the sounds of it.

Of course, finding out who the Witch is, that alone is a hefty task to keep in mind, but how to proceed from there... She then considered Kijima's question on how to defeat the Witch. Right, those have to be still intact at least... In the village, do keep an eye out for clear crystals. They have parts of my magic in there, which can help you when you do go after the Witch. Just hold onto them and they'll do the rest for you... but I think it'll be the most effective with five of them on your person.

Off to the side, there seemed to be a new face that wasn't around from the start. Tachibana would somehow gain the knowledge that was already gained from the group's conversation with Miu since this strange empty world was reached.

@Crimson Spartan @Capri @Lucky @Jeremi @Takumi @Crow @Everyone
 

Crow

YOU MEAN
"A witch? This wasn't in the itenary."

A girl with a tablet in her hand approaches our crew.

"So, you're the tour group I'm meant to be following? I've finally found you."
 

Gummi Bunnies

identity unknown...
Benefactor
The Convergence Series GM
"A witch? This wasn't in the itenary."

A girl with a tablet in her hand approaches our crew.

"So, you're the tour group I'm meant to be following? I've finally found you."
Well, yes, they are. I'd like to apologize for the trouble of sending you late arrivals to the mix in such a manner. When the Witch started to alter the world into this state, she happened to pick out more people from other worlds and leaving them astray in the void space hidden from this world. For the reasoning behind this, I can't be too sure of, but I did my best to recover those that were thrown into that terrible position. I also did my best to subconsciously catch you up with what we know so far about this situation, so if there is anything that you would like to have clarified, be sure to ask me so. Miu greeted the new arrival with an apologetic bow, even if it may not seem clear that it was in the first place due to her clustered form.

@Crow
 

Takumi

Member of the Yato Club
Huh, so that means the Witch is already trying to make her move in the village... I'm not sure what exactly she wants, if we're going from that message, but I reckon that it has to be done right at the end of the village festival... Miu took the importance of the message with a grain of salt, judging from her tone of voice. It didn't make much sense besides the part at the end about when to do this "task" from the sounds of it.

Of course, finding out who the Witch is, that alone is a hefty task to keep in mind, but how to proceed from there... She then considered Kijima's question on how to defeat the Witch. Right, those have to be still intact at least... In the village, do keep an eye out for clear crystals. They have parts of my magic in there, which can help you when you do go after the Witch. Just hold onto them and they'll do the rest for you... but I think it'll be the most effective with five of them on your person.

Off to the side, there seemed to be a new face that wasn't around from the start. Tachibana would somehow gain the knowledge that was already gained from the group's conversation with Miu since this strange empty world was reached.

@Crimson Spartan @Capri @Lucky @Jeremi @Takumi @Crow @Everyone
"'Tainted divinity' and the 'place of the ancients' are unknown factors for us as far as I know. It sounds almost like some form of ritual." Saki responded with a hand to his chin in thought. What a drag.

"Found us? I suppose so." Saki merely glanced at the new arrival with a frown.

@Gummi Bunnies @Crow @Everyone
 
Top