Status
Not open for further replies.
Continued from here.

Story Update
"The Black Swordsman"

The horde of slugs kept coming and coming without end, becoming more and more eager to feast on the group, but if nothing else, backup had come in the form of the group who had infiltrated the penitentiary, coming with a tall, imposing figure in black armor traveling with them. With the additional forces jumping into the fray to lend a helping hand, Guts placed his hands on the massive sword hanging from his back, lifting it up.

To some, it might have bore resemblance to a Greatsword or a Crypt Blacksword, but it was one of a kind. It was the Dragon Slayer.

Berserk.png

Massive, thick, heavy, and far too rough. It was much too big to be called a sword. It was like a heap of raw iron.

WHOOSH!

Approaching the scene slowly, coolly, Guts swung his sword overhead, four hundred pounds worth of reinforced metal slamming onto the ground with a loud clank sound, easily squashing a few of the slugs underneath its unbelievable weight. Then, keeping it on the ground, he dragged it to the side, sweeping up even more monsters with its length and finally completing his swing, slamming the monsters into the side of a nearby building at such force that its form essentially exploded on contact.

Curiously enough, it wasn't until Guts's appearance that it felt like the odds had been tipped in the group's favor, as it was then that a shrill shriek was heard in the air, not from any individual slug, but rather... just, in the air, like a floating voice.

"RRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!"

Still, it was difficult to ascertain the source of the shriek immediately, at least not until the amount of monsters suddenly began to lessen as everyone continued fighting, and the fight became easier over time, until they eventually subsided, leaving nothing but their remains in the form of a disgusting green goo, most likely their blood.

tumblr_inline_mxz5yc_Ko_Sc1s37y39.png

"..."

With the monsters finally gone, silently putting his massive sword back up without much word, Guts (almost humorously) casually walked over to the center where Lucatiel and Siegward were keeping care of the marked woman, who cowered behind them during the fight, continuing to make unintelligible groans and guttural sounds like a frightened animal or infant. Looking past them, Guts merely extended out his arm, but the marked woman only stared at him, still scared. This continued for a few more seconds while everyone else gathered their bearings, until Guts sighed, speaking again, this time in a far gentler tone than what those who freed him from the penitentiary might have been used to.

"Casca... Come on. We need to go," he said softly, still holding his hand out. With another infantile grunt, the marked woman, named Casca, slowly, reluctantly, took Guts's hand, walking with him as he then turned around, back to the front gate of the town where everyone had initially come from.

Miki_131_copy.png

"U-Um, excuse me... You... Are you the... the one we've been looking for?" Miki piped up, calming down now that the slugs were finally dead, even if it took her a small while.

Guts stopped briefly, turning his head back to the little girl, letting out a breath. "The Black Swordsman. You found him alright, but just call me Guts," he said curtly.

Yuki_1036_copy.png

"Whoa... H-He's so cool, Mii-kun! I wonder how long it took him to make that prop?! I want a prop just like that! Ne ne, do you think I'd be able to get one just like that from the theater department?!"

"Let's talk about that later, Yuki-senpai..."

"We need to get out of here. I don't feel very inclined to be around when these people wake up, covered in slime and filth," Guts said, eager to leave.

"Whatever gets me away from all this!" Puck exclaimed, before looking toward every unfamiliar face, as in, everyone who didn't go to the penitentiary. Crossing his arms, the elf pursed his lips as he floated in place for a brief moment. "I'm guessing you can all see me too... Name's Puck! Nice to meet you all! And that twerp over there is Isidro!"

Cvaltl_F9_Si6_Rb-_Pcp_V0_XVQ.png

"Who you callin' a twerp?! I'll swat you into the ground!!" Isidro, the boy from the market, exclaimed as Puck also introduced himself (in an unceremonious fashion) to everyone around.

While Isidro and Puck clashed together in the background, Constantine sighed, wiping his hands on his brown longcoat as he jogged toward Guts. "Well, well, Black Swordsman. Looks like Skullie was right on the money, you're useful at least. But... one question. How were you able to ward off those ghastly buggers? The moment you started wailin' on 'em, there was that shriek outta nowhere, like... somethin' else was hurting. Reckon any idea on what it was?"

"His sword... I never imagined there would exist a weapon in this world that could sever my connection to my own minions!!"

Suddenly, a haggard voice was heard in the air, before yet another new face appeared before everyone. As in, literally, a floating head, transparent as though it were some sort of ghost or projection, floated from the sky and appeared before everyone, eyes practically caved into his own head as he looked particularly at Constantine.

image.png

"Constantine... So good of you to follow me across worlds just to see me. If I didn't know any better, I'd think that... you wanted something from me!"

Quickly, Constantine's usual relaxed demeanor was replaced by one of anger, as he gritted his teeth and narrowed his eyes, glaring intensely at the floating head ghost. "Quit playin' games, Faust! You weren't runnin' your laughing gear so easily the last time we met!"

"Ah, but now... Things have changed, haven't they? Oh, yes... Things have certainly changed... The odds are in my favor now!"

"What... What are you talking about?! Where's Za--?!"

"If you want to find me, then come get me! If you can, that is. I could be anywhere, of course. On the other side of the world, or closer than you think," the voice of the man called "Faust" cackled, "Now that I know exactly just who I'm up against, I can have... the Master make preparations."

fgocg_Xd_LSdix_FIb_Uph5pt_Q.png

"Master...?! Who in the bloody hell are you talking about?!"

"Patience, dear Constantine. You'll see soon enough. You'll all see soon enough. IT IS YOUR FATE!" Faust cackled once again, before the projection of his disembodied head disappeared abruptly, his laugh ringing in the air and gradually fading out from there.

Clicking his tongue in frustration, Constantine buried his gloved hands in his face for a moment, a sign of exasperation, before pulling away, sighing and shaking his head, and then turning to face the group. "... We should go," he said, not feeling up to elaborating on who he was speaking to, and what his deal was, "The enemy -- my enemy, at least -- knows where we are. They'll be tracking us like bloody cat and mouse."

"I know a place. Or rather... of a place where we can go," Guts said after the exchange was complete, "I don't know if it'll lead you people to this so-called greater evil that you're looking for, but it's where I'm headed. Follow if you want. I don't care."

"Friendly chap, ain't he? Wish we got a shining white knight instead of this bugger."

Clapping his hands together to get everyone's attention (assuming they'd been idling about), Constantine cleared his throat. "Alright, lads! No time like the present! Let's hightail it outta here! Maybe the next town over will be friendlier next time, eh?" He said, before beginning to follow Guts and his crew, lighting a cigarette on his way.

And thus, there left the town, a completely desolate place where everyone was asleep.

A town where no one was awake.

UISZSZodRzSd0-DEucKITQ.png

As the sun set and the night came, it was agreed upon that the group ought to camp out once again for the night, and reach their next destination -- wherever Guts was leading them -- tomorrow. Constantine was reluctant to do so, seeming restless and reluctant to stay in one spot for a long time, but eventually, he relented, realizing he was rather tired as well.

And so, that was that.

The group was free to interact with each other or their so-called guides as they pleased as they relaxed for the night, in hopes of putting the horrific sights they faced earlier today behind them, and to be able to overcome whatever other monsters awaited them the next.​

Continued from here.

Story Update
"The Black Swordsman"

The horde of slugs kept coming and coming without end, becoming more and more eager to feast on the group, but if nothing else, backup had come in the form of the group who had infiltrated the penitentiary, coming with a tall, imposing figure in black armor traveling with them. With the additional forces jumping into the fray to lend a helping hand, Guts placed his hands on the massive sword hanging from his back, lifting it up.

To some, it might have bore resemblance to a Greatsword or a Crypt Blacksword, but it was one of a kind. It was the Dragon Slayer.

Berserk.png

Massive, thick, heavy, and far too rough. It was much too big to be called a sword. It was like a heap of raw iron.

WHOOSH!

Approaching the scene slowly, coolly, Guts swung his sword overhead, four hundred pounds worth of reinforced metal slamming onto the ground with a loud clank sound, easily squashing a few of the slugs underneath its unbelievable weight. Then, keeping it on the ground, he dragged it to the side, sweeping up even more monsters with its length and finally completing his swing, slamming the monsters into the side of a nearby building at such force that its form essentially exploded on contact.

Curiously enough, it wasn't until Guts's appearance that it felt like the odds had been tipped in the group's favor, as it was then that a shrill shriek was heard in the air, not from any individual slug, but rather... just, in the air, like a floating voice.

"RRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!"

Still, it was difficult to ascertain the source of the shriek immediately, at least not until the amount of monsters suddenly began to lessen as everyone continued fighting, and the fight became easier over time, until they eventually subsided, leaving nothing but their remains in the form of a disgusting green goo, most likely their blood.

"..."

With the monsters finally gone, silently putting his massive sword back up without much word, Guts (almost humorously) casually walked over to the center where Lucatiel and Siegward were keeping care of the marked woman, who cowered behind them during the fight, continuing to make unintelligible groans and guttural sounds like a frightened animal or infant. Looking past them, Guts merely extended out his arm, but the marked woman only stared at him, still scared. This continued for a few more seconds while everyone else gathered their bearings, until Guts sighed, speaking again, this time in a far gentler tone than what those who freed him from the penitentiary might have been used to.

"Casca... Come on. We need to go," he said softly, still holding his hand out. With another infantile grunt, the marked woman, named Casca, slowly, reluctantly, took Guts's hand, walking with him as he then turned around, back to the front gate of the town where everyone had initially come from.

Miki_131_copy.png

"U-Um, excuse me... You... Are you the... the one we've been looking for?" Miki piped up, calming down now that the slugs were finally dead, even if it took her a small while.

Guts stopped briefly, turning his head back to the little girl, letting out a breath. "The Black Swordsman. You found him alright, but just call me Guts," he said curtly.

Yuki_1036_copy.png

"Whoa... H-He's so cool, Mii-kun! I wonder how long it took him to make that prop?! I want a prop just like that! Ne ne, do you think I'd be able to get one just like that from the theater department?!"

"We need to get out of here. I don't feel very inclined to be around when these people wake up, covered in slime and filth," Guts said, eager to leave.

"Whatever gets me away from all this!" Puck exclaimed, before looking toward every unfamiliar face, as in, everyone who didn't go to the penitentiary. Crossing his arms, the elf pursed his lips as he floated in place for a brief moment. "I'm guessing you can all see me too... Name's Puck! Nice to meet you all! And that twerp over there is Isidro!"

"Who you callin' a twerp?! I'll swat you into the ground!!" Isidro, the boy from the market, exclaimed as Puck also introduced himself (in an unceremonious fashion) to everyone around.

While Isidro and Puck clashed together in the background, Constantine sighed, wiping his hands on his brown longcoat as he jogged toward Guts. "Well, well, Black Swordsman. Looks like Skullie was right on the money, you're useful at least. But... one question. How were you able to ward off those ghastly buggers? The moment you started wailin' on 'em, there was that shriek outta nowhere, like... somethin' else was hurting. Reckon any idea on what it was?"

"His sword... I never imagined there would exist a weapon in this world that could sever my connection to my own minions!!"

Suddenly, a haggard voice was heard in the air, before yet another new face appeared before everyone. As in, literally, a floating head, transparent as though it were some sort of ghost or projection, floated from the sky and appeared before everyone, eyes practically caved into his own head as he looked particularly at Constantine.

image.png

"Constantine... So good of you to follow me across worlds just to see me. If I didn't know any better, I'd think that... you wanted something from me!"

Quickly, Constantine's usual relaxed demeanor was replaced by one of anger, as he gritted his teeth and narrowed his eyes, glaring intensely at the floating head ghost. "Quit playin' games, Faust! You weren't runnin' your laughing gear so easily the last time we met!"

"Ah, but now... Things have changed, haven't they? Oh, yes... Things have certainly changed... The odds are in my favor now!"

"If you want to find me, then come get me! If you can, that is. I could be anywhere, of course. On the other side of the world, or closer than you think," the voice of the man called "Faust" cackled, "Now that I know exactly just who I'm up against, I can have... the Master make preparations."

"Patience, dear Constantine. You'll see soon enough. You'll all see soon enough. IT IS YOUR FATE!" Faust cackled once again, before the projection of his disembodied head disappeared abruptly, his laugh ringing in the air and gradually fading out from there.

Clicking his tongue in frustration, Constantine buried his gloved hands in his face for a moment, a sign of exasperation, before pulling away, sighing and shaking his head, and then turning to face the group. "... We should go," he said, not feeling up to elaborating on who he was speaking to, and what his deal was, "The enemy -- my enemy, at least -- knows where we are. They'll be tracking us like bloody cat and mouse."

"I know a place. Or rather... of a place where we can go," Guts said after the exchange was complete, "I don't know if it'll lead you people to this so-called greater evil that you're looking for, but it's where I'm headed. Follow if you want. I don't care."

"Friendly chap, ain't he? Wish we got a shining white knight instead of this bugger."

Clapping his hands together to get everyone's attention (assuming they'd been idling about), Constantine cleared his throat. "Alright, lads! No time like the present! Let's hightail it outta here! Maybe the next town over will be friendlier next time, eh?" He said, before beginning to follow Guts and his crew, lighting a cigarette on his way.

And thus, there left the town, a completely desolate place where everyone was asleep.

As the sun set and the night came, it was agreed upon that the group ought to camp out once again for the night, and reach their next destination -- wherever Guts was leading them -- tomorrow. Constantine was reluctant to do so, seeming restless and reluctant to stay in one spot for a long time, but eventually, he relented, realizing he was rather tired as well.

And so, that was that.

The group was free to interact with each other or their so-called guides as they pleased as they relaxed for the night, in hopes of putting the horrific sights they faced earlier today behind them, and to be able to overcome whatever other monsters awaited them the next.​

"Sooooooooooooo..." Kokichi droned in a feeble effort to strike up conversation with Constantine.

"That crazy lady you called Faust... She another demon or something? Wants to eat our souls as well?"

@Ver

As everyone started to settle down Grace looked over everyone. Luckily enough those slugs hadn't managed to hurt the group much, which Grace was happy for. Looking over her eyes stopped on Sebastian for a moment before moving to Ciel. She had sensed it but Guts words had confirmed it, another demon in their midst, much like her.

Grace got a feeling however that he did not at the end of the day have the best attentions when it came to his master.

Morte meanwhile floated around to try and found Sumia. "Ms Kniiiiight? I suppose you can't help me with somethin'?"

@Yun Lee @Everyone

Continued from here.

Story Update
"The Black Swordsman"

Berserk.png

WHOOSH!

"RRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!"

"..."

Miki_131_copy.png

Yuki_1036_copy.png

image.png

And so, that was that.

Meanwhile, at the camp...

AhPJi3x.jpg

"I'll set camp up. Bloxx was horrible material, so I thought I'd use this instead," Ben had assumed another form during this. It possessed terrakinetic feats and used them to create rock-based shelter, before turning back into plain old Ben.

Ben couldn't sleep too well, knowing all of this.

iyL4cjt.jpg

"Hey, Constantine, this Faust person, think you could tell us as much as you know about him? We can't exactly fight an enemy we know nothing about," Ben asked.

@Ver

@Minerva @Yun Lee @Khan of the Mardu @Atomic Knight @Krieg @Josh @etcetcetc​

"Sooooooooooooo..." Kokichi droned in a feeble effort to strike up conversation with Constantine.

"That crazy lady you called Faust... She another demon or something? Wants to eat our souls as well?"

@Ver
Meanwhile, at the camp...

AhPJi3x.jpg

"I'll set camp up. Bloxx was horrible material, so I thought I'd use this instead," Ben had assumed another form during this. It possessed terrakinetic feats and used them to create rock-based shelter, before turning back into plain old Ben.

Ben couldn't sleep too well, knowing all of this.

iyL4cjt.jpg

"Hey, Constantine, this Faust person, think you could tell us as much as you know about her? We can't exactly fight an enemy we know nothing about," Ben asked.

@Ver

@Minerva @Yun Lee @Khan of the Mardu @Atomic Knight @Krieg @Josh @etcetcetc​

Morte heard Ben and Kokichi talk to Constantine and he could only snort in response. "She? Listen boys if you thought that snivelly lookin' guy was a woman? Oh boy...I don't want to know anythin' about any of your women problems, nope! Not at all." He responded before adding. "Next time we're in town, let me pick the brothel, okay?"

Je3_RSJi5_RAqfq_XJo59nwag.png

"Well, he... is a sorcerer. A wizard, a mage... Whatever you wanna call him," Constantine said to Kokichi and Ben, setting down what looked like business cards on the ground around the campsite, the cards glowing a low blue light, with the intention of creating a magical barrier that would prevent any demons from getting the drop on them while they were asleep, or so, he'd hope it would work.

"Felix Faust is a mad sorcerer from my world, likes to dwell in the arcane and dark magic for his own purposes. Somehow recently discovered how to travel between different worlds freely. Still figuring out how he did that," the blonde man sighed, running a hand through his hair as he looked upon those who spoke to him, "Kokichi, was it? You were eager to find out just why I'm helping you back then, right? I'll tell you one thing; in a way, you guessed right. I am helping you because you're convenient for me. A tireless quest to track down a great evil in this world? You'd be sure to find him in no time, and I need to be a part of that squaddie if I wanted to do the same as well," he finally revealed, explaining a part of his motivations.

"Usually, when I run into ol' Felix, the only thing he really wants is either godlike power, or just seeing me dead. But usually, he's all mouth and no trousers," Constantine continued, before glancing toward Ben and Kokichi, and then to the rest of the group, and then proceeding to smirk in an almost bitter looking fashion, "Of course... Who knows? Without my trump card, he might actually be a challenge for you lot."

@Alex Azure @Crow @Jeremi

Sumia smiled at Morte as he joined her. "Oh please, call me Sumia! Miss Knight is so formal! And I can certainly try and help out!"

@Jeremi

Libra silently followed the rest, eager to settle down for the evening. But first...keeping himself a bit away from the group, Libra would kneel down and begin to pray. Repenting for his sins from before, praying for guidance and strength and deliverance in the upcoming days...this was the perfect time for silent reflection.​

"Well, he... is a sorcerer. A wizard, a mage... Whatever you wanna call him," Constantine said to Kokichi and Ben, setting down what looked like business cards on the ground around the campsite, the cards glowing a low blue light, with the intention of creating a magical barrier that would prevent any demons from getting the drop on them while they were asleep, or so, he'd hope it would work.

"Felix Faust is a mad sorcerer from my world, likes to dwell in the arcane and dark magic for his own purposes. Somehow recently discovered how to travel between different worlds freely. Still figuring out how he did that," the blonde man sighed, running a hand through his hair as he looked upon those who spoke to him, "Kokichi, was it? You were eager to find out just why I'm helping you back then, right? I'll tell you one thing; in a way, you guessed right. I am helping you because you're convenient for me. A tireless quest to track down a great evil in this world? You'd be sure to find him in no time, and I need to be a part of that squaddie if I wanted to do the same as well," he finally revealed, explaining a part of his motivations.

"Usually, when I run into ol' Felix, the only thing he really wants is either godlike power, or just seeing me dead. But usually, he's all mouth and no trousers," Constantine continued, before glancing toward Ben and Kokichi, and then to the rest of the group, and then proceeding to smirk in an almost bitter looking fashion, "Of course... Who knows? Without my trump card, he might actually be a challenge for you lot."

"Don't worry. If using that card doesn't work out..."

"I'm already working on some backup plans."

@Ver @Crow

Sumia smiled at Morte as he joined her. "Oh please, call me Sumia! Miss Knight is so formal! And I can certainly try and help out!"

@Jeremi

Libra silently followed the rest, eager to settle down for the evening. But first...keeping himself a bit away from the group, Libra would kneel down and begin to pray. Repenting for his sins from before, praying for guidance and strength and deliverance in the upcoming days...this was the perfect time for silent reflection.​

Sumia talking to him distracted Morte from anything else. "Well here's the thing Sumia...I got this really bad itch on the back of my head and well you know..." He motioned with his eyes to the lack of arms. "I'd need some assistance if you catch my drift."

@Yun Lee

Morte heard Ben and Kokichi talk to Constantine and he could only snort in response. "She? Listen boys if you thought that snivelly lookin' guy was a woman? Oh boy...I don't want to know anythin' about any of your women problems, nope! Not at all." He responded before adding. "Next time we're in town, let me pick the brothel, okay?"

"Not a good time, bonehead," Ben comments towards Morte.

@Jeremi

@Ver @Crow

"Felix!?" Ben exclaimed the moment Constantine said the foe's first name, before shaking his head. "Wait, nevermind, continue."

"Usually, huh? So I guess that means something's gotten over him. That must be the Master he's talking about," Ben ponders. "I've got a Trump Card myself. Something tells me that your archenemy over here is just a pawn in all of this, a very powerful pawn at that. That means if this Trump Card you're talking about fails on him, then this Master he's talking about..."

@Ver @Crow @Alex Azure

"Oh, you poor thing...of course I can help!" Finally, she could be of use to someone! Even a foul-mouthed floating skull... She would scratch the back of his head, though would get confused. "How do you usually scratch your head if it gets itchy? I didn't think that skeletons could ever GET itchy...but then again, you're the first talking skeleton I've ever met."

@Jeremi

VgPtB.jpg

"Perhaps you could explain to us why exactly this Faux person despises you so much?" Ciel piped up, having been silent until now due to him having soent his time recovering. "If a madman is going to spend his time chasing after us, I'd at least like to know why."

"Not a good time, bonehead," Ben comments towards Morte.

@Jeremi

"Felix!?" Ben exclaimed the moment Constantine said the foe's first name, before shaking his head. "Wait, nevermind, continue."

"Usually, huh? So I guess that means something's gotten over him. That must be the Master he's talking about," Ben ponders. "I've got a Trump Card myself. Something tells me that your archenemy over here is just a pawn in all of this, a very powerful pawn at that. That means if this Trump Card you're talking about fails on him, then this Master he's talking about..."

@Ver @Crow @Alex Azure

@Ver @Crow
5r41F.png

"Do not speak so frivolously of your so-called 'trump cards.' If you truly had these 'all-powerful abilities', you would have used them against the God's Hand, just as Constantine did."
Ciel said coldly, growing annoyed of how some of the group would constantly boasted of how powerful they are, mostly Kokichi, only because of how often he boasted.

@Ver @Crow @Alex Azure

VgPtB.jpg

"Perhaps you could explain to us why exactly this Faux person despises you so much?" Ciel piped up, having been silent until now due to him having soent his time recovering. "If a madman is going to spend his time chasing after us, I'd at least like to know why."

5r41F.png

"Do not speak so frivolously of your so-called 'trump cards.' If you truly had these 'all-powerful abilities', you would have used them against the God's Hand, just as Constantine did."
Ciel said coldly, growing annoyed of how some of the group would constantly boasted of how powerful they are, mostly Kokichi, only because of how often he boasted.

@Ver @Crow @Alex Azure

qVSiSmx.jpg

"Let's just say it isn't very wise to activate mine until I'm sure every other plausible method is futile," Ben replies.

@Ver @Crow @Alex Azure @Raptor Jesus

"Oh, you poor thing...of course I can help!" Finally, she could be of use to someone! Even a foul-mouthed floating skull... She would scratch the back of his head, though would get confused. "How do you usually scratch your head if it gets itchy? I didn't think that skeletons could ever GET itchy...but then again, you're the first talking skeleton I've ever met."

@Jeremi

If Morte could sweat he'd be sweating bullets right now. "Uh...it's a phantom itch you know? Like when someone loses a limb but they still feel it...or something?" Nice save Morte.

@Yun Lee

Continued from here.

Story Update
"The Black Swordsman"

Berserk.png

WHOOSH!

"RRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!"

"..."

Miki_131_copy.png

Yuki_1036_copy.png

image.png

And so, that was that.

Astolfo sat crouched by the fire, poking it with a stick occasionally. He was thinking about what had happened at the village. About the people who turned into monsters when he had used his Noble Phantasm.

Astolfo finally stood up. "I'm going to go feed my Hippogriff, if anyone wants to come with me." He said in a not-as-excited tone. He seemed a bit downtrodden, perhaps because he had almost killed an entire village before they turned into monsters.

@anyone

Astolfo sat crouched by the fire, poking it with a stick occasionally. He was thinking about what had happened at the village. About the people who turned into monsters when he had used his Noble Phantasm.

Astolfo finally stood up. "I'm going to go feed my Hippogriff, if anyone wants to come with me." He said in a not-as-excited tone. He seemed a bit downtrodden, perhaps because he had almost killed an entire village before they turned into monsters.

@anyone

"I'm pretty restless myself, so sure," Ben says. "What does your pet eat anyways? Kinda hard to tell, with the... you know..."

@Minerva

Morte was currently very lucky, as Sumia didn't seem to be too interested in looking through the logic in his statements. "Hmm...say, if it's not too rude to ask, how long have you been a skeleton for? And how long have you been able to float around?"

@Jeremi

@Jeremi

Lindel, noticing Libra some ways away, went to check on his companion. He decided to wait and see if the man would like to talk at all. So, he sat nearby on the ground silently.

@Yun Lee

"...amen." Finishing his prayer, Libra opened his eyes, noticing Lindel beside him. "Oh, hello, Lindel. You weren't waiting too long, I hope?"

@Takumi

qVSiSmx.jpg

"Let's just say it isn't very wise to activate mine until I'm sure every other plausible method is futile," Ben replies.

@Ver @Crow @Alex Azure @Raptor Jesus
tumblr_odmj63r3Ht1urkt8fo4_250.png

"Perhaps it would have been wise to use it against the all-powerful being trying to eat us, no matter your circumstance. You have all the power in the world at your fingertips, yet you refuse to use it to the fullest of your ability. And for that, you are a fool."

@Crow @Ver @Alex Azure

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back