Status
Not open for further replies.
MA3v0gV.png

A sincere smile left Kurumi, reaching with one of her gloved arms to envelope Miki into the hug. The kid was always someone Kurumi trusted -- someone Kurumi could talk to in the wee hours of any night or morning. It anchored her more to her family, and as such, brought her more place in the School Living Club. Granted, it made her and Nii-san feel like big sisters of the School Living Club, but in a way...they kind of were. She had to be strong -- for all of them.

"A'ight now, don't get too tree sappy with me, Miki. You got Yuki for that, yeah? We got work to do!"

Kurumi joked, trying to ruffle up the other girl's head before turning around to look at Taromaru. An aura of uneasiness ran down her spine, instinctively clinging to her shovel. What? What was that dog doing here? Taking a few deep breaths to calm herself, Kurumi could not feel the pain of her left hand being slowly silt open in a ritualistic matter by magics foul and abyssal. If anything, Miss Ebisuzawa had not felt any pain for awhile.

Throwing herself near Miki at the sight of some orange-furred abominable mutt, Kurumi...froze as it just transformed into some brown-haired twerp.

uyRHcbb.png

"So you are telling me you can turn into things. You know, maybe it would of been a good idea to tell people you could that beforehand. Instead of, you know, scaring Miki here half to death. Good job, baka."

Growling, Kurumi raised her shovel over her shoulder, letting out a sign of annoyance. Amateurs...

@Ver @Crow @Josh @Atomic Knight @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Errybodyindaclub

MA3v0gV.png

A sincere smile left Kurumi, reaching with one of her gloved arms to envelope Miki into the hug. The kid was always someone Kurumi trusted -- someone Kurumi could talk to in the wee hours of any night or morning. It anchored her more to her family, and as such, brought her more place in the School Living Club. Granted, it made her and Nii-san feel like big sisters of the School Living Club, but in a way...they kind of were. She had to be strong -- for all of them.

"A'ight now, don't get too tree sappy with me, Miki. You got Yuki for that, yeah? We got work to do!"

Kurumi joked, trying to ruffle up the other girl's head before turning around to look at Taromaru. An aura of uneasiness ran down her spine, instinctively clinging to her shovel. What? What was that dog doing here? Taking a few deep breaths to calm herself, Kurumi could not feel the pain of her left hand being slowly silt open in a ritualistic matter by magics foul and abyssal. If anything, Miss Ebisuzawa had not felt any pain for awhile.

Throwing herself near Miki at the sight of some orange-furred abominable mutt, Kurumi...froze as it just transformed into some brown-haired twerp.

uyRHcbb.png

"So you are telling me you can turn into things. You know, maybe it would of been a good idea to tell people you could that beforehand. Instead of, you know, scaring Miki here half to death. Good job, baka."

Growling, Kurumi raised her shovel over her shoulder, letting out a sign of annoyance. Amateurs...

"Kurumi? Miki? There you two are!"

A muddle Barks could be heard as a young girl holding the dog came closer.

latest

The club President stood still for a second, before softly sighing. She was gracefully relived. She had no idea where they were, but luckily she had her club mates. If they could survive there current situation at home, they could at least survive this. At least Yuuri hoped. Missing Ben's transformation, Yuuri blinked at the boy, before smiling

"Kurumi, Miki, did you two already make a new friend? And has either one of you seen Yuki? we need to find her."

Yuuki frown slightly. The girls would know why they need to find their friend. This place could be dangerous, and Yuki? She need to be watched.

@Krieg @Ver @Crow @Josh @Atomic Knight @CrunchyCHEEZIT

Away from the tower, Sumia could feel herself growing more and more concerned the longer it took Libra and the rest to come back...if they even did come back. What could be going on over there? Maybe she should investigate...no, she would just make things worse. She always did, anyways. Instead, she could hang back and...um...hm. What could she do, in this situation...

As she tried to rack her brain for ways to be of use, two of Miki's three friends joined her-and one if them had a dog! Wonderful! That was something she was good with, at least. At least there was ome animal here. Maybe she would be good with kids, too? She never really got to find out.

SumiaIcon.png

"Hey there!" She smiled at the trio of girls, doing her best not to let them see the worry she was feeling. "You guys are looking for a Yuki? Maybe I can help! What does she look like?"

@Josh @Ver @Krieg

"Yes indeed," Grace responded as she turned towards Sebastian to give him a look over. "What kind of butler are you?" She didn't want to be presumptuous or anything of the sort so she decided to instead introduce herself. "My manners, I am Fall-From-Grace, but if you find that to be a mouthful then just Grace will suffice."

@Ver @Minerva @Lucky @thatguyinthestore @Yun Lee @Khan of the Mardu @Takumi @CrunchyCHEEZIT
-Sebastian-Michaelis-sebastian-michaelis-19911276-1280-720.jpg

"Well, I'm simply one hell of a butler."
Sebastian replied with a smirk.

@Jeremi @Ver @Lucky @Yun Lee @Khan of the Mardu @Takumi @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Alex Azure @Minerva

Strange occurrences in Sera Mizuki's sleep was nothing new. It was an ability unique to her and a few others, lucid dreaming that allowed her to go on almost video game-like adventures, as well as carry over benefits she obtained to the real world. However, normally when she awoke she rose in her bed. Given that this dark, bleak area around her was nothing like her room, the obvious answer was that she was simply still asleep.

Sera walked with some of the strangers around her towards the hand. She found little reason to converse with the woman they encountered. Gods, in the end, were nothing more than the creation of man. She'd witnessed their master himself. No matter what powers they wielded, all who proclaimed themselves "God" fell under the domain of Amakasu. Of course, she was no Amakasu, but even still the haughtiness of a god like this was mostly just a bother.

But then her own hand began to burn with a sharp pain underneath her white glove. A strange new dream? Or was this somehow reality? The self-proclaimed god and Void would probably assure her it was reality, and quite honestly it made little difference now. If she died while dreaming, she would still die. So she would take it upon herself to finish this new adventure. In one piece, hopefully.

So she first got to work on her new scar. Sera had never been particularly skillful with the Defense dream so the fact she couldn't heal it wasn't too surprising. But making absolutely no progress on it was still...strange. Making use of the Cancel dream, she attempted to analyze the essence of the mark on her hand.

Whether she was successful or not she would speak up, hiding the pain from the sudden branding behind a small smile.

fy2Cawr_d.jpg

"Don't have anything better to do than mark up young men and women, huh? That's a pretty bad hobby, if I may state my opinion."

@Minerva @Lucky @thatguyinthestore @Yun Lee @Khan of the Mardu @Takumi @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Ver @Jeremi @Alex Azure @Toward the Hand

The pun certainly didn't endear Sebastian to Libra at all. After learning of his depraved contract with that boy, Libra doubted he could ever be fond of a demon like that. But this seemed to be a case of them needing to work together to get out of this...if there was even a chance they could get out of this.

For the meantime, he would do the one thing he always did in situations such as this, when times were darkest: pray. Surely, even in this place, the Gods would be able to hear his prayers...right?

Bowing his head and closing his eyes, quiet so as not to cause any trouble, Libra uttered a small prayer. "Oh Gods, please grant us Thy mercy and deliver us from this fate..."

@Minerva @Lucky @thatguyinthestore@Yun Lee @Khan of the Mardu@Takumi @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Ver@Jeremi @Alex Azure @Kaykay @Toward the Hand

MA3v0gV.png

uyRHcbb.png

"Kurumi? Miki? There you two are!"

A muddle Barks could be heard as a young girl holding the dog came closer.

latest

The club President stood still for a second, before softly sighing. She was gracefully relived. She had no idea where they were, but luckily she had her club mates. If they could survive there current situation at home, they could at least survive this. At least Yuuri hoped. Missing Ben's transformation, Yuuri blinked at the boy, before smiling

"Kurumi, Miki, did you two already make a new friend? And has either one of you seen Yuki? we need to find her."

Yuuki frown slightly. The girls would know why they need to find their friend. This place could be dangerous, and Yuki? She need to be watched.

@Krieg @Ver @Crow @Josh @Atomic Knight @CrunchyCHEEZIT
Away from the tower, Sumia could feel herself growing more and more concerned the longer it took Libra and the rest to come back...if they even did come back. What could be going on over there? Maybe she should investigate...no, she would just make things worse. She always did, anyways. Instead, she could hang back and...um...hm. What could she do, in this situation...

As she tried to rack her brain for ways to be of use, two of Miki's three friends joined her-and one if them had a dog! Wonderful! That was something she was good with, at least. At least there was ome animal here. Maybe she would be good with kids, too? She never really got to find out.

SumiaIcon.png

"Hey there!" She smiled at the trio of girls, doing her best not to let them see the worry she was feeling. "You guys are looking for a Yuki? Maybe I can help! What does she look like?"

@Josh @Ver @Krieg

"OK, OK," Ben says in response to Kurumi, noting her rather mild rage. "At least you guys now know that so you won't be freaked out the next time I turn into something. Unless it's Toepick."

Another one of Miki's friends popped by, with her most noteworthy trait being a mole under her eye.

IvYU1Y1.jpg

"I wouldn't say friends, but the way I see it, everyone's an ally in the same predicament here. We just met a few minutes ago, after all. Name's Ben, Ben Tennyson. Astolfo and I are helping Miki out with finding her friends-" Ben looks about. "Oh right, Astolfo left with most of the others to investigate the hand."

Ben prepares to shake the hand of the Club President.

Most of the others. It seemed someone else was there.

"Could've sworn you went with Astolfo and the others to that fancy hand," Ben says to Lumia. "Speaking of hands, we could always use a couple more with the search."

@Josh @Ver @Krieg @Yun Lee

@Atomic Knight

tumblr_inline_narrzerz541r86tsw.gif

The strange woman let out a laugh in response to Sebastian's words, both his acceptance at being outed as a demon, something he evidently wanted to keep a secret (not that the woman appeared to care all that much), and the rest of the response, leaning down toward him, and by extension, the rest of the group. "Hooh? Then in that case, perhaps I'll let you devour that little boy of yours, and then I'll help myself to you right after. What is it that you humans call it? Last rites?" She replied, once again licking her lips, this time in a more hungry fashion than a deliberately suggestive one. "Of course, to a demon like you of Hell... or, at least, so a human knows it as, perhaps instead of an end, it would be a return to nothingness. Is that not a comforting thought? To be erased and be reborn anew?"

To the others who questioned her so directly, the strange woman let out yet another sinister laugh.

"Ufufu... Who am I, you ask? I've gone by many names throughout my existence... Perhaps the easiest way to answer would be... God. Yes, I suppose that's the easiest way a human can accept the existence of one as I. And seeing as how I doubt to take you for godless folk, you wouldn't dare questions the acts of God, would you? A God as I though... I still have needs. Urges. As humans do, I hunger, so I devour. Really, you should count your blessings. To give yourself up for your God is the highest of pleasures for you humans, is it not?" She replied, not helping to shed much light on anything, though before long, another voice, booming and imposing, much more than the woman's, was heard, as yet another giant figure rose from the floor, the very ground rumbling and quaking as he did so.

eLRDlRj8TYC3ktL6FV3ibg.png

"That is quite enough, Slan," the source of the voice spoke. Indeed, the figure was perhaps even more frightening in appearance than the woman called "Slan," the figure sporting a long cloak and sickly, thin arms like twigs, yet extended longer than even the woman's wings, with a head that sported a great brain on top and a forced grin stuck in that expression. A truly grotesque face that did not move. Even when he spoke, his mouth remained completely still, mysteriously enough.

"Heeeh? I just wanted to toy with them for a little while... I get so easily bored, you see, dear Void."

"Nevertheless, do keep that you do not... interfere with the destination of their fates. The chosen sacrifices are... quite bountiful. But lest I forget..."

Raising his sickly thin arm to his face, the entity named "Void" conjured up the image of a glowing, green symbol.

hqdefault.jpg

"Just as humans with their cattle... The chosen sacrifices must be branded accordingly. We must begin the sacrifice now. Awaken the children, and seal their fates."

Before long, out of nowhere, a searing, sharp pain was felt in the group's left hands, as their skin began to open up slightly, as though an invisible knife was cutting through their flesh, and no less, in the shape of the glowing symbol in front of Void. Whatever force was conjured to perform such a phenomena, it seemed powerful enough to even override any regeneration abilities, as though the mark made there was intended to be permanent.

@Minerva @Lucky @thatguyinthestore @Yun Lee @Khan of the Mardu @Takumi @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Toward the Hand

View attachment 2055

Nothing.

It felt nothing as the Brand of Sacrifice was wrought upon it's being.

The Knight didn't seem to register what Sebastian said, staring ahead as a second being emerged from the abyss. The booming noises that the beings were making didn't mean anything, until they began to take shape. Those noises were given a voice, and the voice began to speak words. Yes, they were. . .talking. Of course they were able to talk - beings of such power would have that capability, no? The knight did what it would do, and it "listened", for it could not "talk".

God.

Humans.

Sacrifice.

Sacrifice?

View attachment 2056

That word in particular looked different. What did it mean? Did that matter? Most likely not. The Knight could not ponder on that word, so it would just stand there. The shrill sounds from the tall things behind it prompted the Knight to look at them. They were staring at their palms - why were they doing that? The knight raised it's own palm to mimic the motion of the other's, before noticing something.

That wasn't there before.

The pain that the thirsting gods required would not be found in this small, hollow creature, however. It could not hurt, for it was not made to know pain or suffering. It stared at the Brand for a few seconds, inspecting it with some curiosity. The knight knew what it was there for, however - the one named "Void" had described it. It was just there, though - no need to worry about it right now.
The pun certainly didn't endear Sebastian to Libra at all. After learning of his depraved contract with that boy, Libra doubted he could ever be fond of a demon like that. But this seemed to be a case of them needing to work together to get out of this...if there was even a chance they could get out of this.

For the meantime, he would do the one thing he always did in situations such as this, when times were darkest: pray. Surely, even in this place, the Gods would be able to hear his prayers...right?

Bowing his head and closing his eyes, quiet so as not to cause any trouble, Libra uttered a small prayer. "Oh Gods, please grant us Thy mercy and deliver us from this fate..."

@Minerva @Lucky @thatguyinthestore@Yun Lee @Khan of the Mardu@Takumi @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Ver@Jeremi @Alex Azure @Kaykay @Toward the Hand
Libra felt a small presence approach him during his plead to the Gods.

If he were to open his eyes, he'd see. . .

View attachment 2054

". . ."

@Jeremi @Ver @Lucky @Yun Lee @Khan of the Mardu @Takumi @Alex Azure @Minerva

"OK, OK," Ben says in response to Kurumi, noting her rather mild rage. "At least you guys now know that so you won't be freaked out the next time I turn into something. Unless it's Toepick."

Another one of Miki's friends popped by, with her most noteworthy trait being a mole under her eye.

IvYU1Y1.jpg

"I wouldn't say friends, but the way I see it, everyone's an ally in the same predicament here. We just met a few minutes ago, after all. Name's Ben, Ben Tennyson. Astolfo and I are helping Miki out with finding her friends-" Ben looks about. "Oh right, Astolfo left with most of the others to investigate the hand."

Ben prepares to shake the hand of the Club President.

Most of the others. It seemed someone else was there.

"Could've sworn you went with Astolfo and the others to that fancy hand," Ben says to Lumia. "Speaking of hands, we could always use a couple more with the search."

@Josh @Ver @Krieg @Yun Lee

@Atomic Knight
91806.jpg

"Oh, spare me your false sense of comfort in your nonexistent 'allies'. I can't speak for the rest of these fools, but we are certainly not allies. Far from it, in fact." Ciel said bluntly towards Ben, before idly looking around and tapping his finger against his chin.

"...Though I will admit, some of these people could prove to be useful pawns..." Ciel muttered loud enough so only he could hear.

@Crow @Yun Lee @Josh @Krieg @Ver

"Who, me? Oh, no no no. I'd slow them all down, really. But luckily, a good friend of mine is part of the investigation, and I know him to be trustworthy." If only he would bring everyone back... "I'm Sumia. It's nice to meet you, Ben! Nice to meet all of you, really. And luckily, it seems we only have one more friend to find." Thank goodness, too...that should be easy enough to do.

@Ver @Krieg @Josh @Atomic Knight @Crow

---

"Hm?"

Upon finishing his prayer, Libra would be surprised to find the...stag beetle creature? staring up at him. What an unusual little thing...but it was a little adorable, too. He couldn't help but smile at it...even with the predicament at hand. "Hello there, little one," he greeted. "Are you all right?" The smile faltered as he noticed the tiny brand on the little knight. That answered his question for him, really.

@Minerva @Lucky @thatguyinthestore@Yun Lee @Khan of the Mardu@Takumi@CrunchyCHEEZIT @Ver@Jeremi @Alex Azure @Kaykay @Toward the Hand

Flinching at the branding of his left hand, the elder gave a displeased frown at this.

Hearing some of Libra's prayer Lindel glanced to his fellow blonde.

"Perhaps it'd be best to specify the gods you pray to, unless they hear you and take credit." he responded, though spoke with a bit of a grumble in his tone. Not at all meant towards Libra, but towards the so called Gods before them that irked him so.

View attachment 2055

Nothing.

It felt nothing as the Brand of Sacrifice was wrought upon it's being.

The Knight didn't seem to register what Sebastian said, staring ahead as a second being emerged from the abyss. The booming noises that the beings were making didn't mean anything, until they began to take shape. Those noises were given a voice, and the voice began to speak words. Yes, they were. . .talking. Of course they were able to talk - beings of such power would have that capability, no? The knight did what it would do, and it "listened", for it could not "talk".

God.

Humans.

Sacrifice.

Sacrifice?

View attachment 2056

That word in particular looked different. What did it mean? Did that matter? Most likely not. The Knight could not ponder on that word, so it would just stand there. The shrill sounds from the tall things behind it prompted the Knight to look at them. They were staring at their palms - why were they doing that? The knight raised it's own palm to mimic the motion of the other's, before noticing something.

That wasn't there before.

The pain that the thirsting gods required would not be found in this small, hollow creature, however. It could not hurt, for it was not made to know pain or suffering. It stared at the Brand for a few seconds, inspecting it with some curiosity. The knight knew what it was there for, however - the one named "Void" had described it. It was just there, though - no need to worry about it right now.

Libra felt a small presence approach him during his plead to the Gods.

If he were to open his eyes, he'd see. . .

View attachment 2054

". . ."

@Jeremi @Ver @Lucky @Yun Lee @Khan of the Mardu @Takumi @Alex Azure @Minerva

"Who, me? Oh, no no no. I'd slow them all down, really. But luckily, a good friend of mine is part of the investigation, and I know him to be trustworthy." If only he would bring everyone back... "I'm Sumia. It's nice to meet you, Ben! Nice to meet all of you, really. And luckily, it seems we only have one more friend to find." Thank goodness, too...that should be easy enough to do.

---

"Hm?"

Upon finishing his prayer, Libra would be surprised to find the...stag beetle creature? staring up at him. What an unusual little thing...but it was a little adorable, too. He couldn't help but smile at it...even with the predicament at hand. "Hello there, little one," he greeted. "Are you all right?" The smile faltered as he noticed the tiny brand on the little knight. That answered his question for him, really.

@Minerva @Lucky @thatguyinthestore@Yun Lee @Khan of the Mardu@Takumi@CrunchyCHEEZIT @Ver@Jeremi @Alex Azure @Kaykay @Toward the Hand

Lindel glanced down at Hallow Knight as the little being approached his companion.

"Looks no different than a fae." he mused aloud, not at all bothered by the little knight's appearance.

@Ver @Yun Lee @thatguyinthestore @Crow @Minerva @Sen @Otto @Khan of the Mardu @Archmage Jeremiah @Gummi Bunnies @CrunchyCHEEZIT

91806.jpg

"Oh, spare me your false sense of comfort in your nonexistent 'allies'. I can't speak for the rest of these fools, but we are certainly not allies. Far from it, in fact." Ciel said bluntly towards Ben, before idly looking around and tapping his finger against his chin.

"...Though I will admit, some of these people could prove to be useful pawns..."

@Crow @Yun Lee @Josh @Krieg @Ver

"Slow them down? I take it that you're not really a combat person?" Ben asks Sumia.

Just then, Ciel pops by.

aSm4Ov2.jpg

"Looks like someone woke up on the wrong side of the bed today," Ben growls as he side-comments Ciel, "or a lack of a bed, for that matter."

@Crow @Yun Lee @Josh @Krieg @Ver @thatguyinthestore

"...you may be right in that, Lindel." Libra forgot that this Slan creature had referred to herself as God. "I had always assumed my prayers to Naga and the other Gods of Ylisse reached wherever I go. Even in a place such as this...surely they stay with their servants wherever we may be in the universe."

@Minerva @Lucky @thatguyinthestore@Yun Lee @Sen @Khan of the Mardu@Takumi@CrunchyCHEEZIT@Ver@Jeremi @Alex Azure @Kaykay@Toward the Hand

---

"Well, I can hold my own in battle, actually! I used to be part of Exalt Chrom's army, until I retired to raise Pegasi. I've discovered that I'm actually very good with animals!"

Ciel's comments earned a frown. "Oh, no need to be so grumpy. We're all friends here. Considering what kind of place this is...I really would prefer having friends, anyways."

"Slow them down? I take it that you're not really a combat person?" Ben asks Sumia.

Just then, Ciel pops by.

aSm4Ov2.jpg

"Looks like someone woke up on the wrong side of the bed today," Ben growls as he side-comments Ciel, "or a lack of a bed, for that matter."

@Crow @Yun Lee @Josh @Krieg @Ver @thatguyinthestore
"Do not patronize me with your childish remarks again." Ciel said in a stern tone.
"...you may be right in that, Lindel." Libra forgot that this Slan creature had referred to herself as God. "I had always assumed my prayers to Naga and the other Gods of Ylisse reached wherever I go. Even in a place such as this...surely they stay with their servants wherever we may be in the universe."

@Minerva @Lucky @thatguyinthestore@Yun Lee @Sen @Khan of the Mardu@Takumi@CrunchyCHEEZIT@Ver@Jeremi @Alex Azure @Kaykay@Toward the Hand

---

"Well, I can hold my own in battle, actually! I used to be part of Exalt Chrom's army, until I retired to raise Pegasi. I've discovered that I'm actually very good with animals!"

Ciel's comments earned a frown. "Oh, no need to be so grumpy. We're all friends here. Considering what kind of place this is...I really would prefer having friends, anyways."

"Well, perhaps you lot can prance around like fools and inevitably get yourselves killed because of it, though I shall continue to remain in the real world."

@Crow @Krieg @Ver @Josh

"Yes, he is a rather cute little guy, isn't he? It reminds me of that of a cat." Sebastian said happily as he gazed down towards the Hollow Knight.

@Yun Lee @Takumi @CrunchyCHEEZIT

---

"I have no doubt in that." Lindel replied. Gods, no matter the place you hailed from, usually did so. There were rules in place in the magical world after all, similar to laws if the universe and whatnot, that gad to be upheld.

Here those rules didn't apply, and the proclaimed gods of this place were a little wicked (maybe more than just wicked) as well.

"Do not patronize me with your childish remarks again." Ciel said in a stern tone.

"Well, perhaps you lot can prance around like fools and inevitably get yourselves killed because of it, though I shall continue to remain in the real world."

@Crow @Krieg @Ver @Josh

"Yes, he is a rather cute little guy, isn't he? It reminds me of that of a cat." Sebastian said happily as he gazed down towards the Hollow Knight.

@Yun Lee @Takumi @CrunchyCHEEZIT

"A cat?" he questioned, brow raised. Well, maybe a cat in their first year due to the lack of speech, though he simply shrugged as if to say 'eh, I guess'.

@Ver @Yun Lee @thatguyinthestore @Crow @Minerva @Sen @Otto @Khan of the Mardu @Archmage Jeremiah @Gummi Bunnies @CrunchyCHEEZIT

"I have no doubt in that." Lindel replied. Gods, no matter the place you hailed from, usually did so. There were rules in place in the magical world after all, similar to laws if the universe and whatnot, that gad to be upheld.

Here those rules didn't apply, and the proclaimed gods of this place were a little wicked (maybe more than just wicked) as well.

"A cat?" he questioned, brow raised. Well, maybe a cat in their first year due to the lack of speech, though he simply shrugged.

"Yes, a cat. While it may not appear to look anything like a cat, they are both more alike than one would think. For instance, they both lack souls. They're both so mysterious, yet also rather cute at the same time.

Truly remarkable creatures."

@Takumi @Yun Lee @CrunchyCHEEZIT

Last edited:

@Crow @Krieg @Ver @Josh

"Pegasi, huh? I've heard of unicorns being real, but I never thought pegasi would be too. What're they like?"

Says the guy who turns into aliens and has been off-universe at least three times.

"I don't know what your definition of real world is, but this is definitely far from it," Ben says, gesturing towards the ever so grim landscape. "If you ask me, the real fool is the one who wants to be with his lonesome in this... place."

@Crow @Krieg @Ver @Josh @Yun Lee @thatguyinthestore

"Yes, a cat. While it may not appear to look anything like a cat, they are both more alike than one would think. For instance, they both lack souls. They're both so mysterious, yet also rather cute at the same time.

Truly remarkable creatures."

"You must be rather fond of them." Lindel chuckled. Cats not having souls, though?

"What you say about them not having souls, is not true where I'm from. They have souls, and they have nine lives like many people believe." he responded, granted he knew only so much on the matter due to losing touch with the times a bit in his many long years of partial solitude. Speaking with a demon so casually as well, was not that big of a problem at the moment. Stuck in such a situation like this, any allies were welcome no matter how temporary.

@Yun Lee @thatguyinthestore @CrunchyCHEEZIT

"Pegasi, huh? I've heard of unicorns being real, but I never thought pegasi would be too. What're they like?"

Says the guy who turns into aliens and has been off-universe at least three times.

"I don't know what your definition of real world is, but this is definitely far from it," Ben says, gesturing towards the ever so grim landscape. "If you ask me, the real fool is the one who wants to be with his lonesome in this... place."

@Crow @Krieg @Ver @Josh @Yun Lee @thatguyinthestore
Ciel only rolled his eye. "You know what I meant. Or, perhaps you didn't. You haven't shown even average intelligence by any stretch of the imagination so far."

maxresdefault.jpg

"And I'll have you know that I'm not alone here. My faithful butler Sebastian is present as well."

@Crow @Josh @Krieg @Ver

"You must be rather fond of them." Lindel chuckled. Cats not having souls, though?

"What you say about them not having souls, is not true where I'm from. They have souls, and they have nine lives like many people believe." he responded, granted he knew only so much on the matter due to losing touch with the times a bit in his many long years of partial solitude. Speaking with a demon so casually as well, was not that big of a problem at the moment. Stuck in such a situation like this, any allies were welcome no matter how temporary.

@Yun Lee @thatguyinthestore @CrunchyCHEEZIT

"Hmmm.... then I suppose your world differs from mine greatly, then. In my world, cats are soulless creatures who lurk in alleyways and steal food like common thieves, yet also prove to be very alluring and remarkable in their own right. Why, I'd argue that they're almost as perplexing as you humans."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back