Status
Not open for further replies.
latest

"Sorry, man. Used all my money at the Chicken Barn."

It seemed no one had any Rupees at the moment. The fountain seemed to be a dead end for the time being.

@Lucky @Takumi @Hida Tomonatsu @Siege @Crow @Otto @Kaykay @Minerva @East

---

The woman ignored Peter for the time being. "M-My lungs...p-please...help..."

@Lucky @Takumi @Siege @Atomic Knight @Minerva @Hahli Nuva @South​

Peter Parker- Amazing

Peter eyed the woman suspiciously, but sighed, his best judgment getting the better of him. " Let's do this," he said walking over to help Shallot pick the cart up, wary the whole time.

@Yun Lee @Takumi @Crow @East

Peter Parker- MCU

Peter frowned and instead decided to look at the other stuff around to see if there was anything else interesting. He would remember the pool for later.

@Lucky @Takumi @Siege @Atomic Knight @Minerva @Hahli Nuva @South

latest

"Sorry, man. Used all my money at the Chicken Barn."

It seemed no one had any Rupees at the moment. The fountain seemed to be a dead end for the time being.

@Lucky @Takumi @Hida Tomonatsu @Siege @Crow @Otto @Kaykay @Minerva @East
Peter Parker- MCU

Peter frowned and instead decided to look at the other stuff around to see if there was anything else interesting. He would remember the pool for later.

Seeming a bit saddened, Yuuki returned to the path to the village, gesturing for the others to follow.

@Lucky @Takumi @Hida Tomonatsu @Siege @Crow @Otto @Kaykay @Minerva @Yun Lee @East​

"Here we go..." Dell sighed, taking a few steps back.

"Oh...thank you..." the woman got to her feet, and the three men would realize that there had been a little dugout where she had been laying. "Such nice young people, saving my life. I will repay you..."

"...by taking yours!!"

Yiga-footsoldier.jpg

The woman transformed out of her disguise, becoming some sort of masked ninja. Her first move was to rush at Silque, sickle at the ready to slash at the girl!

@Lucky @Siege @Takumk @Atomic Knight @Minerva @Hahli Nuva @South

---

Save for the flowers and little pink floating objects, there was nothing else of interest here. Kaito started back on the road with Yuuki, done with this girly place.

@Lucky @Takumi @Crow @Siege @Minerva @Otto @Hida Tomonatsu @East

---

As the group climbed the slope, they would notice some people in the distance. It seems the North and West groups were now able to meet up. Sweet!

@Ver @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Gummi Bunnies @Josh @Atomic Knight @Donder172 @Crow @York @Jeremi @Raynar Saassin @North/West​

"Oh...thank you..." the woman got to her feet, and the three men would realize that there had been a little dugout where she had been laying. "Such nice young people, saving my life. I will repay you..."

"...by taking yours!!"

Yiga-footsoldier.jpg

The woman transformed out of her disguise, becoming some sort of masked ninja. Her first move was to rush at Silque, sickle at the ready to slash at the girl!

---

Save for the flowers and little pink floating objects, there was nothing else of interest here. Kaito started back on the road with Yuuki, done with this girly place.

---

As the group climbed the slope, they would notice some people in the distance. It seems the North and West groups were now able to meet up. Sweet!

@Ver @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Gummi Bunnies @Josh @Atomic Knight @Donder172 @Crow @York @Jeremi @Raynar Saassin @North/West​

"Oh... THAT DOES IT!" Shallot shouted. He quickly got in front of Silque before slashing the unsuspecting ninja with a massive slash from his sword.

@Yun Lee @South

Akuma followed them both, agreeing it was a girl like place. "
For once we share common ground, Kaito..." Akuma said. That was the first true sentence he had said throughout this entire... whatever you want to call it.

@Yun Lee @East

"...by taking yours!!"

Yiga-footsoldier.jpg

---

---

Peter Parker-Amazing

" I knew there was something fishy about this,"
he mumbled as he rose his shield to protect Silque. If he got an opening, he would attack with his weapon.

@Takumi @Yun Lee @Hahli Nuva @Minerva @Siege @South

Peter Parker -MCU

" I'll catch up with you guys," he replied, deciding to inspect the floating pink orbs and flowers before he left.

@Yun Lee @Hida Tomonatsu @Takumi @Minerva @Crow @East
"Mother Mila protect me!" Celica said as she saw a party member in danger. She had been wandering, enjoying the untouched beauty of the environment, but now was a time for action. She stepped forward, raising her shield and slashing her sword.

"...Did no one else find it weird that a pool spoke? No? ...Let's just keep going then."

Wakaba couldn't hide a perplexed look, scratching her head before moving to continue on the road. She honestly rather liked the look of the place, flowers and all, but the whispering magical voice by the pool was a little much. Besides, they didn't have any rupees, apparently.

@Lucky @Takumi @Yun Lee @Crow @Siege @Minerva @Otto @Hida Tomonatsu @East​

@Ver @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Gummi Bunnies @Josh @Atomic Knight @Donder172 @Crow @York @Jeremi @Raynar Saassin @North/West

"Oh dear, I don't see Master anywhere here," Kokkoro comments, "Maybe I am worrying a bit much, we are still waiting for two more groups. Anyways, let us greet these individuals."

Kokkoro walks towards them and bows.

aCUj6h7.jpg

"My name is Kokkoro, and these are my acquaintances. I assume you have been brought here the same way we have?"

@Ver @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Gummi Bunnies @Josh @Atomic Knight @Donder172 @Crow @York @Jeremi @Raynar Saassin @Yun Lee @North/West​

tumblr_inline_nsrwtov_XDC1t7b7xk_100.png

"Ah, am I so transparent?" Guy said to Kokkoro, letting out a soft chuckle, "Yes, I suppose you could say I was... remembering. Days like these fly by faster than you expect, fleeting like stars. Of course, it might not seem that way now, but... When you look back on the past, it can sometimes be amazing to realize how much you've been through. Of course, enough about that!" He exclaimed, deciding not to linger on too much on that topic.

"As for your cooking, I'm sure it's quite delicious, Kokkoro! I'd be more than happy to teach you some of what I know! Have you ever heard of sushi? With this octopus on us, I'm sure we'll be able to make more than enough for our little party here!"

Upon climbing the slope and meeting another band of people in the distance, Guy wasted no time in attempting to get their attention, walking over and waving his arm at them. "Yo! I don't suppose you merry lot wouldn't happen to be headed toward the nearby village, would you? It seems like we've stumbled about and are trying to gather our bearings back, and you guys look a little... out of place yourselves, just like us."

His words only put it mildly in his opinion, all things considered.

@CrunchyCHEEZIT @Crow @Gummi Bunnies @Jeremi @Yun Lee @Raynar Saassin @Josh @Atomic Knight @Donder172 @York @Archmage Jeremiah @Krieg @North/West

"Argh!!" The ninja cried out at the sword attacks, but poofed away in a cloud of smoke before the arrow could hit her. Seconds later she appeared suddenly behind Dell, sickle raised to strike from behind.

"Like Hell you will!" From behind his back, Dell brandished a shield of his own, different than the others the rest of the group had.

latest

The sickle bounced off the shield, causing the ninja to stumble back. "Now!" Dell cried.

@Siege @Lucky @Minerva @Hahli Nuva @Takumi @Atomic Knight @South

---

The object, upon closer inspection, was a little pink orb with butterfly wings. If Peter was qiick enough, he could possibly grab it.

latest

The flower, meanwhile, was a lovely pale blue with white petal tips. Incredibly pretty, and there only seemed to be two here.

Silent_Princess.png

@Lucky

"...by taking yours!!"

Yiga-footsoldier.jpg

---

---

Peter Parker-Amazing

" I knew there was something fishy about this,"
he mumbled as he rose his shield to protect Silque. If he got an opening, he would attack with his weapon.

@Takumi @Yun Lee @Hahli Nuva @Minerva @Siege @South

Peter Parker -MCU

" I'll catch up with you guys," he replied, deciding to inspect the floating pink orbs and flowers before he left.

@Yun Lee @Hida Tomonatsu @Takumi @Minerva @Crow @East

Azel felt as if this place was a little...off, even without the voice asking for rupees; something their group didn't have currently. Looking to Peter he frowned, this boy was like his sister in some ways. The flowers seemed to be harmless just looking at them, but the pink orbs he wasn't sure what they were really. "I'll stay with you, that way if there's trouble when you try to follow you won't be alone and vulnerable to an ambush." he commented. He doubted that would happen but this entire place was strange. Carefully taking a flower, he decided to store it somewhere safe for now. It may have just been a simple flower, or it's petals could be used in something.

"I think we've spent enough time here, Peter." he spoke, ready to go when Peter was.

@Yun Lee @Hida Tomonatsu @Otto @Minerva @Siege @Crow @East

"Mother Mila protect me!" Celica said as she saw a party member in danger. She had been wandering, enjoying the untouched beauty of the environment, but now was a time for action. She stepped forward, raising her shield and slashing her sword.

"!" Silque gave a soft gasp as she was attacked, not quick enough to block with her shield. But luckily Peter and Celica stepped in when they did. "Another that serves Mother Mila?" she questioned aloud, somewhat surprised.

@Yun Lee @Atomic Knight @Minerva @Siege @South

Thor remembers being on The Grandmaster's ship along with Banner and Valkyrie, just escaping Topaz's ship and Sakaar. They were headed straight to Asgard for Ragnarok is in the process of happening. His newly discovered sister more interested in bloodshed than peace, and needed to be stopped; parting ways with his brother Loki Thor continued his mission. This would not slow him down, he would fight on behalf of Loki for he too was a citizen of Asgard.

As soon as they left Sakaar's atmosphere Thor felt strange, his head hurt, he felt sudden agitation, he stood, but wavered and fell to the floor of the ship, he could hear Bruce call out to him, he felt the hand on his shoulder, but as soon as he had closed his eyes everything went black.

He awoke, his eyes blinking slowly. He opened them to meet with a blue light, he shot up immediately, panicked. This was not Asgard or the ship he was previously on.
A voice spoke in his head, obviously alarmed Thor's eyes went wide.

"Who are you!?" he yelled confused, minutes past and there was no response. The voice spoke again, encouraging him to stand. Pensive, Thor let his feet hit the ground, he looked around trying to spot anyone who might cause him harm or even be able to help. Finally standing, he felt a dull pain throughout his body, the feeling fading almost as fast as he felt it.

The voice came again, instructing him to touch the strange blue energy wall stood before him. Reasonably, he was distrusting. He slowly walked to it, gently reaching out to it before it shattered around him. It revealed a much larger room, it was peaceful, beautiful; but that was the last thing on Thor's mind. He spotted the chest and walked towards it as the voice encouraged him again to open it.

@Yun Lee

The Drifter didn't stop for anyone, especially when they bring up that. Upon clearing the rock climb and finding himself at the summit of the small pile, the Drifter looked past the crumbling stone pillars of the ruins to spot the winding dirt road stretching past the hills. By stopping, he inadvertently allowed Nia to catch up.

The vagabond turned to face the youngling when she beckoned him, staring down at her with colorless eyes past the helmet and scarf.

0bd0206104e92257c8212751891fedc0.png

". . .Don't. . .worry about it."

COUGHCOUGHCOUGH

That was a mistake. The Drifter's voice was quiet and raspy, barely audible beneath the muffling scarf he wore and the horrific condition of his throat. Each word that stumbled out of his mouth was clearly strained, or at least, they indicated that the lone wanderer doesn't talk much except when necessary.

Before Nia could dig more words out of him with her ever-so winning personality, the Drifter turned his back to her and withdrew the broadsword slung along his cloak, giving it a stylish flourish before trekking down the hill towards the ruins, caution in his steps.

@Yun Lee @Jeremi @Archmage Jeremiah @Gummi Bunnies @Donder172 @Krieg @North

"Ey- hey!" Nia yelped as the Drifter buckled forward, hacking up a storm, "Yer not impressin' anyone with the tough guy act!" she huffed, following close beside the Drifter as he soldiered on towards the ruin. Stuttering as she piped up to speak again, only to have the Drifter pass out on her, Nia pouted and crossed her arms.

"Nia! Why'd ya run off like that?" Rex inquired, having caught up in the time the Drifter was lost in thought. "One of us is bleedin' out their mouth is why," Nia answered very matter-of-factly, promptly shushing Rex as the Drifter again stirred.

"Take it easy there pal, no need ta strain yourself," Nia crooned, "Yer headed to Kakariko too, yeah? I'm sure there's someone who can help ya there," Nia's ears stood at attention at the sound of nearing voices and spun around to locate them, with her eyes following suit and spying the group from the west. Patting the Drifter on the shoulder, Nia grinned. "How 'bout this, eh? Stick with us, and if anyone else asks about ya, we'll tell 'em ya got banged up on the way here and yer not in the mood fer talkin'. Sound good?"

@CrunchyCHEEZIT

@Ver @Gummi Bunnies @Josh @Atomic Knight @Donder172 @Crow @York @Jeremi @Raynar Saassin @Yun Lee @North/West

Once they got to land, as the group approached the village, they found themselves walking through a very small, secluded forest. They would notice some blue flowers growing nearby, as well as see small pink orbs fluttering about. Most eye-catching of all, though, was a large flower surrounded by gold coins, which also served as small steps to look into its center, which was a small pool of water.​
The pool seems to not respond, save for a whisper.

"Ten...ten rupees...please..."
The Noxian looked around with a puzzled look on his face, taking in the surroundings. He began to realize that this land shared a handful of similarities with Ionia, particularly from the fact that there was talking pool inside of a flower. If Swain's army had trouble in magical lands such as these, he worried that this mission might be more dangerous than he had thought.​
"...Did no one else find it weird that a pool spoke? No? ...Let's just keep going then."

Wakaba couldn't hide a perplexed look, scratching her head before moving to continue on the road. She honestly rather liked the look of the place, flowers and all, but the whispering magical voice by the pool was a little much. Besides, they didn't have any rupees, apparently.​

To him, there didn't appear to be much of a reason to stay for long, so he went back on the road. He glanced at Wakaba and Selesia, who had had abstained from the goblin fight earlier. Judging by their appearance, they did not seem to be seasoned warriors.

"You two do have combat experience, right?" he asked, raising an eyebrow.

Thor grabbed a weapon out of the chest, strange weapon that looked like a mixture of a sword and a hammer. It felt heavy in his hands, confusing him.

The voice came again, informing him of the other things he grabbed from the chest. The voice was referring to 'them' he wasn't alone.

The voice continued to speak, before explaining he was in a place called 'Hyrule' as he looked at a map, she continued explaining where he should go if he would want to make it home. Still a bit wary, Thor passed through the cylinder and went South.

After traveling for awhile he realised he wasn't the first here, that other had passed through. Soon he spotted a group of people.

@Lucky @Takumi @Siege @Atomic Knight @Minerva @Hahli Nuva @Yun Lee @South

Wakaba couldn't hide a perplexed look, scratching her head before moving to continue on the road. She honestly rather liked the look of the place, flowers and all, but the whispering magical voice by the pool was a little much. Besides, they didn't have any rupees, apparently.

@Lucky @Takumi @Yun Lee @Crow @Siege @Minerva @Otto @Hida Tomonatsu @East​
Jin hummed for a moment beneath his straw hat at the younger girl's question. It was certainly a strange sight... But was anything normal on this path to freedom and escape? "Given our situation of being kidnapped and made to travel together by a mysterious beneficiary who is only a voice in our heads? Yes, weird, but par for our current course in life, Wakaba-san."

@Lucky @Takumi @Yun Lee @Crow @Siege @Minerva @Otto @Kaykay @East

Azel felt as if this place was a little...off, even without the voice asking for rupees; something their group didn't have currently. Looking to Peter he frowned, this boy was like his sister in some ways. The flowers seemed to be harmless just looking at them, but the pink orbs he wasn't sure what they were really. "I'll stay with you, that way if there's trouble when you try to follow you won't be alone and vulnerable to an ambush." he commented. He doubted that would happen but this entire place was strange. Carefully taking a flower, he decided to store it somewhere safe for now. It may have just been a simple flower, or it's petals could be used in something.

"I think we've spent enough time here, Peter." he spoke, ready to go when Peter was.

@Yun Lee @Hida Tomonatsu @Otto @Minerva @Siege @Crow @East

"!" Silque gave a soft gasp as she was attacked, not quick enough to block with her shield. But luckily Peter and Celica stepped in when they did. "Another that serves Mother Mila?" she questioned aloud, somewhat surprised.

@Yun Lee @Atomic Knight @Minerva @Siege @South

Celica became calm. She swung her sword again in attempt to hit the ninja and defeat her.

At the question of Mother Mila, Celica smiled. “Yes, I am Celica, priestess of Mila.” she said calmly and happily.

@Yun Lee @Atomic Knight @Siege @Space_Candy

The Noxian looked around with a puzzled look on his face, taking in the surroundings. He began to realize that this land shared a handful of similarities with Ionia, particularly from the fact that there was talking pool inside of a flower. If Swain's army had trouble in magical lands such as these, he worried that this mission might be more dangerous than he had thought.​

To him, there didn't appear to be much of a reason to stay for long, so he went back on the road. He glanced at Wakaba and Selesia, who had had abstained from the goblin fight earlier. Judging by their appearance, they did not seem to be seasoned warriors.

"You two do have combat experience, right?" he asked, raising an eyebrow.

331288.jpg

Selesia drew her sword and slashed it in a swift motion. Of course she could fight, it had been an earlier lapse in judgment that she didn’t. This seemed to be a similar situation as to the one with Sota.

I am Selesia Upitiria, I fight the Avalon Brigade and defend my kingdom with Charon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back