Status
Not open for further replies.
"A," said the Overseer. "Very well." The bars of every cell then began to recede into the floor, allowing everyone out into the hallway while the Overseer continued to speak. "Are you not happy? Do you not like being called scum? Understandable, though I had simply imagined that some of you would take a certain pride in the word. Keep in mind that I am not here to rehabilitate you. Take that as you will."

Lights at both ends of the hall turned on, revealing two metal doors on each side. Both rumbled as if to open, but only one opened its doors, revealing a staircase. "Some of you think this is a game? Interesting. You shall find out if that is the case."

@Yun Lee @Gummi Bunnies @ShadowCoyote0 @Crimson Spartan @York @dark @Takumi @Alex Azure @Jeremi @Xelian @Minerva @Sark @Siege @CrunchyCHEEZIT @MelodyMeister @Ver @Crow @Space_Candy @Ottonomous Ghost @Lucky @RebornRainbow @Kaykay @will30358

Well now. Patience in the end had won. Good. As for this Overseer, well, she was rather straightforward wasn't she? Leaving his cell without so much as a sound, Dagran's gaze sweeped across those around him. Wary yet interested in the rather colorful cast he wondered how quickly some in the group would try to go for each other's throats.

Pyke
@Takumi @anyone

"Hmph," was Pyke's response to the Overseer. The condescending attitude dug into his brain as he balled his fists, wishing he had the chance to strangle the one who refused to confront him directly. Nevertheless, he noticed that he was finally free, and walked purposefully toward the stairs. Perhaps he'd find his captor at last.

His glowing eyes glanced at a handful of people as he walked, but one of them caught his eye in particular: a mercenary-looking man, Dagran. Pyke could see the fire in his eyes. This was a man who had suffered through something horrible, and held feelings of hate and revenge that festered inside. He stared at the kindred spirit, his eyes peering into his soul. "You," he began, "Tell me your name." Unlike most times when he asked this question, this time he did not have so much as a hint of malice in his voice.​

Hearing someone speak to him, Dagran paused on his way to the staircase as he turned to the man near him. The intense gaze thrown his was was regarded with one in return. No malice between the two, simply interest and perhaps some form of silent understanding. In a way they weren't so different, perhaps.

"Dagran." He replied, giving a brief nod in greeting as he did so. Perhaps he had found an unlikely ally in the midst of rather rambunctious people? He waa sure that the one before him was part of the group that roused him specifically not to long ago, but there were no feelings of irritation at the thought.

@Atomic Knight @Ottonomous Ghost @Everyone

Candi chuckled, getting out of her cell and heading to the staircase. Well, I've already got Ashe, but I'm gonna need s'more bubs to help me if I want to make it out alive... who else is there? She ran with speed, trying to get a good look at everyone, occasionally muttering a soft "Ooh!" if she saw someone who looked interesting. However, she stopped when she saw two notable-enough figures - Larxene, and Hela. I heard someone pull out a sword, and it was a female voice, so it had to be one of these two... but one is way scarier than the other, so I'm just gonna make sure I'm not ten feet near the green lady.

Candi shyed away from Hela. Hopefully she's not in a stabby mood. Then, she turned to Larxene. "Just checking, you can't pull a sword out of your whatevers, right?"

@Ver @Siege

Hela stopped and turned to the girl. "If you're asking about swords, refer to me. I can create weapons on a whim and can easily kill anyone. But I won't harm anyone who is complient with me." Hela said. "Want to be an ally to me? Show me no fear and aid me as I traverse this staircase." Hela said to Candi.

@will30358

"Don't worry, bub. Confidence is my middle name!" Candi winked at gave Hela a thumbs-up. "Just don't pull those swords of yours on anyone, and I won't disappoint you! You'll have to do away with the attitude, though. Can't we all be equals here? I mean, if we're all stuck in the same situation, might as well drop the high-and-mighty talk. Unless you were just telling me that you wanted to be buds. In that case, whatever."

Candi shrugged. "I mean, I've already made a friend in the five or whatever minutes I've been awake, so I'm thinkin' we should make an alliance. You've got Ashe, the brains, you, the stabby-stabber, and me, the brawn!" Candi flexed and grinned. "It's perfect! We'll be able to beat anything, no matter how much shit that lady throws at us!" Candi put her arms down, but continued to smile. "We could even put Sparky here-" She gestured to the yellow-haired woman behind her. "-in it, too!"

@Ver @Siege @Crimson Spartan

"Don't worry, bub. Confidence is my middle name!" Candi winked at gave Hela a thumbs-up. "Just don't pull those swords of yours on anyone, and I won't disappoint you! You'll have to do away with the attitude, though. Can't we all be equals here? I mean, if we're all stuck in the same situation, might as well drop the high-and-mighty talk. Unless you were just telling me that you wanted to be buds. In that case, whatever."

Candi shrugged. "I mean, I've already made a friend in the five or whatever minutes I've been awake, so I'm thinkin' we should make an alliance. You've got Ashe, the brains, you, the stabby-stabber, and me, the brawn!" Candi flexed and grinned. "It's perfect! We'll be able to beat anything, no matter how much shit that lady throws at us!" Candi put her arms down, but continued to smile. "We could even put Sparky here-" She gestured to the yellow-haired woman behind her. "-in it, too!"

View attachment 3483
"Now there's an idea." Hela said. "An alliance... I like it... carry on with it. I'll wait until you're done to lead us up the stairs."

@will30358 @Ver @Crimson Spartan

"A," said the Overseer. "Very well." The bars of every cell then began to recede into the floor, allowing everyone out into the hallway while the Overseer continued to speak. "Are you not happy? Do you not like being called scum? Understandable, though I had simply imagined that some of you would take a certain pride in the word. Keep in mind that I am not here to rehabilitate you. Take that as you will."

Lights at both ends of the hall turned on, revealing two metal doors on each side. Both rumbled as if to open, but only one opened its doors, revealing a staircase. "Some of you think this is a game? Interesting. You shall find out if that is the case."

@Yun Lee @Gummi Bunnies @ShadowCoyote0 @Crimson Spartan @York @dark @Takumi @Alex Azure @Jeremi @Xelian @Minerva @Sark @Siege @CrunchyCHEEZIT @MelodyMeister @Ver @Crow @Space_Candy @Ottonomous Ghost @Lucky @RebornRainbow @Kaykay @will30358

In a way Ashe was very relieved to find that the choices did pay off with the cells opening. Peeking his head out of his cell he watched as many people moved out and towards the open doors. Ashe decided to step out into the crowd.

When Will gave his answer, Wesker wasn't entirely convinced, but it's not like he could persuade a robot to give a different answer. As the doors opened, Wesker took a moment to admire the work of this Overseer. While nothing would please him more then killing the little bastard, the idea of it all impressed him. He always liked the feeling of being in control. He observed the people who were near him. What a colorful cast of characters...it sickened him. He listened to Akande telling off Dhaos. Poor deluded man, his sense of honor will surely get him killed. Still, a part of Wesker liked the man. "Yes, let us continue. The sooner we get this done, the sooner we may confront this Overseer. Surely they have no idea what they're in for."

@Yun Lee @Lucky

At this moment Ashe had stepped out behind Wesker as he walked behind the much more intimidating man his curiosity gets the better of him.

"Excuse me sir... Might I trouble you for your name...?" Ashe would ask Wesker as they walked.

Huh...So she got an alliance with that lady that was in the cell to his right. Well that was good news indeed but for now Ashe lagged behind a bit to see if perhaps he could get more allies..

@ShadowCoyote0 @Siege @Ver @will30358

Last edited:
...Shut up.

So the bracelets were some kind of annoying announcement speaker. The one that called everyone scum, should be one themselves. That just made the day more irritating, now that she knew that her bracelet could just turn on and sound whatever in her face. Regardless, she chose A, since it's the first letter of the English alphabet, apparently. She didn't exactly remember the minute deatils of her time as Nyu.

Anyways, the cells opened, and then? There was a staircase leading to who knows what. Lucy was about to head up. But then, she saw a group nearby loitering. Was it because they were looking for something, or were they slow?

There was one who Lucy was quite curious about. The one with the green woman, who looked like she was dressed up for a halloween party, and has the vibe to boot. Lucy wasn't stupid and knew to be careful around her. But on a purely pragmatic perspective, she seemed strong, a good ally. And besides, she didn't seem human.

"Who are you two? You both acted pretty confidently...and loudly for you."
She pointed at Candi for that.
She needed to get the names of her fellow prisoners, as she might be here a long time.
@Siege @will30358 @Anyone else I missed​

Pyke
@Takumi @anyone

Well now. Patience in the end had won. Good. As for this Overseer, well, she was rather straightforward wasn't she? Leaving his cell without so much as a sound, Dagran's gaze sweeped across those around him. Wary yet interested in the rather colorful cast he wondered how quickly some in the group would try to go for each other's throats.

Hearing someone speak to him, Dagran paused on his way to the staircase as he turned to the man near him. The intense gaze thrown his was was regarded with one in return. No malice between the two, simply interest and perhaps some form of silent understanding. In a way they weren't so different, perhaps.

"Dagran." He replied, giving a brief nod in greeting as he did so. Perhaps he had found an unlikely ally in the midst of rather rambunctious people? He was sure that the one before him was part of the group that roused him specifically not to long ago, but there were no feelings of irritation at the thought.

@Atomic Knight @Ottonomous Ghost @Everyone
"Dagran, eh? Haven't met another man longing for revenge as much as me in a very long time. Name's Pyke," he replied. "I can tell how badly you want revenge. I know the feeling too well. Those bastards should get what they deserve, right? People can be real monsters, especially captains." As he recalled some of his past, a scowl formed on his face.

"So what's your story?" he said, diverting his thoughts away from the past. "Maybe I can help."

...Shut up.

So the bracelets were some kind of annoying announcement speaker. The one that called everyone scum, should be one themselves. That just made the day more irritating, now that she knew that her bracelet could just turn on and sound whatever in her face. Regardless, she chose A, since it's the first letter of the English alphabet, apparently. She didn't exactly remember the minute deatils of her time as Nyu.

Anyways, the cells opened, and then? There was a staircase leading to who knows what. Lucy was about to head up. But then, she saw a group nearby loitering. Was it because they were looking for something, or were they slow?

There was one who Lucy was quite curious about. The one with the green woman, who looked like she was dressed up for a halloween party, and has the vibe to boot. Lucy wasn't stupid and knew to be careful around her. But on a purely pragmatic perspective, she seemed strong, a good ally. And besides, she didn't seem human.

She needed to get the names of her fellow prisoners, as she might be here a long time.
Candi smirked and took a bow. "The name's Candi - Candi Cottonswirl! Would you also be interested in being on my team of awesomeness? We've got swords, braids, and little hats!" Candi tipped her little hat off to the red-haired girl. "Jokes aside, we're gonna give our captors hell, so it'll be fun if we've got more bubs that'll help us. But if you're goin' solo, that works too. Not nearly as fun, but different strokes for different folks, I get it. But our group is going to rule the world!...or at least this prison. Baby steps."​

Hela stopped and turned to the girl. "If you're asking about swords, refer to me. I can create weapons on a whim and can easily kill anyone. But I won't harm anyone who is complient with me." Hela said. "Want to be an ally to me? Show me no fear and aid me as I traverse this staircase." Hela said to Candi.

@will30358

In a way Ashe was very relieved to find that the choices did pay off with the cells opening. Peeking his head out of his cell he watched as many people moved out and towards the open doors. Ashe decided to step out into the crowd.

At this moment Ashe had stepped out behind Wesker as he walked behind the much more intimidating man his curiosity gets the better of him.

"Excuse me sir... Might I trouble you for your name...?" Ashe would ask Wesker as they walked.

Huh...So she got an alliance with that lady that was in the cell to his right. Well that was good news indeed but for now Ashe lagged behind a bit to see if perhaps he could get more allies..

@ShadowCoyote0 @Siege @Ver @will30358
...Shut up.

GB7a6ku.png

"If you are intent on teamwork and cooperation via alliances," Megatron turns around and says to those still lagging behind at the back particularly Hela, Ashe, Candi & Lucy, "it would be ideal to move forward and not be left behind. So, what are you all here for, anyways? Or, at the very least, what you believe you are all here for."

@Siege @Crimson Spartan @will30358 @MelodyMeister @Ottonomous Ghost @Kaykay @etcetcetc​

GB7a6ku.png

"If you are intent on teamwork and cooperation via alliances," Megatron turns around and says to those still lagging behind at the back particularly Hela, Ashe, Candi & Lucy, "it would be ideal to move forward and not be left behind. So, what are you all here for, anyways? Or, at the very least, what you believe you are all here for."

@Siege @Crimson Spartan @will30358 @MelodyMeister @Ottonomous Ghost @Kaykay @etcetcetc​
"Petty theft, murder, assault, manslaughter, physical harassment, abduction... am I missing some things?" With each crime, Candi put a finger up. "Hell, just earlier today I think, I shot a robber and a police officer. I was knocked out right when I was about to get all the dough, too. This crazy lady's an asshole." Rolling her eyes, Candi continued. "But anyway, yeah, I should get moving. We can discuss this on the staircase. Good advice, Robocop!" Candi shot finger guns at the robot and smiled before running to catch up with the rest of the group.​

5d97594b722dfff8aa7648247f5abdf6.png

"No, not really."

"I do have the intention to leave this place, however. Is that going to get you to stop repeating things I've heard before from people more powerful and interesting than you?"
Izuru sighed, moving long strands of black hair out of his face. "You do remind me of that person, however. She made a much more compelling argument, even if..."

Abruptly, the prisoner hesitated. "...hm. This conversation is boring. Do as you wish, Sinestro. I will observe if that makes you feel better."

Kamukura left the yellow lantern with that comment, retreating back into the shroud of his cell. It was a departure from the veiled insults he'd dismissively thrown at him beforehand, but what exactly did it mean? At the very least, even the most negligible sign of hesitation would be enough to prove to Thaal Sinestro that the Ultimate Hope was not entirely invulnerable.

The question is; can he even feel fear? Maby so.

@RebornRainbow @Atomic Knight @Xelian @dark @York @Sark @Those near Cell 18​
"Ah... And there it is. The smallest slither of regret. Fear. Weakness..."

As the doors to their cells finally cracked open, Thaal slipped back into his stoic facade, his eyes thinned and his brow tense.
View attachment 3484
"I would say that it had been a pleasure, but you and I both now that that would be an unthinkable lie. Keeping thinking about her, Izuru. Never let her leave your mind. Let her face plaster every wall in the palace of your mind. See her every single time you close your eyes. Because that feeling- that worthlessness that eats away at your very being- is never going away. Fear has become a part of you. No matter how hard you seek to bury it, it will always be there. Embrace it. Let it flow and ebb. Perhaps then you might find yourself holding more cosmic significance than a common rodent

Scurry back into your corner now, rat. Rest among your filth and worth"
When RK-900 observed the bracelet, he found it seemed strangely unclear how the device was secured on to his wrist. Even Megatron would have found the device to vex him. For them and just about everyone, the bracelet felt weightless, though could not be moved or adjusted no matter the individual's size or physical form. This seemed to imply that the device was embedded into the skin, but no such feeling of this was present.

The bracelets seemed inactive up until now, but suddenly they came to life, their electronic displays lighting up blue. This is all they did for a few moments, until a single voice began to emit from each and every bracelet.

"Very good," the bracelets emitted in a calm, cool female voice. "You're awake, so now we can truly begin." Whoever was on the other end waited a moment, just long enough for others to possibly respond to her through the bracelet, but she spoke again and interrupted whoever tried. "I can certainly hear you, but what you have to say matters little to me if it is not relevant to what I have to tell you. To answer your obvious questions: I am the Overseer and yes, you are imprisoned against your will. But you are not good people, are you? All of you are true scum and I hope I can make something out of you."

The electronic displays changed to display both an A and a B.

"Once I am finished talking, your first task will begin. To leave these cells, you must make a choice. All of you will be voting on two options, A or B. You do not know what each option is or what they mean for all of you. This is a decision based off instinct alone, do you understand? Within the next minute, press either A or B to make your vote. Those who abstain will leave their fate in the hands of others."

The woman then finished speaking and proceeded to remain quiet while the vote proceeded.

@Yun Lee @Gummi Bunnies @ShadowCoyote0 @Crimson Spartan @York @dark @Takumi @Alex Azure @Jeremi @Xelian @Minerva @Sark @Siege @CrunchyCHEEZIT @MelodyMeister @Ver @Cheese_Pizza @Crow @Space_Candy @Ottonomous Ghost @Lucky @RebornRainbow @Kaykay @will30358
"Oh, so you can hear us, can you? Good, then I shan't have to make my promise of dethronement to you again. You have made a deadly mistake, Overseer. You have compiled the scum of the multiverse into one place, and you have made us very, very upset. I pray that your faith in your security systems is well-placed... If not, I recommend that you begin to pray for yourselves..."
View attachment 3483
"Now there's an idea." Hela said. "An alliance... I like it... carry on with it. I'll wait until you're done to lead us up the stairs."

@will30358 @Ver @Crimson Spartan

GB7a6ku.png

...Shut up.

"They can hear us" Sinestro muttered, his left wrist placed behind his body to try to disrupt the signal with his person "Alliances are all well and good, but if you intend to do so, being so obvious is a death wish. Avoid each other's eyes. Speak less directly. Make no open plans. Every advantage we attempt to take will instead become theirs if they're spying on us. Should we encounter- no, when we encounter opposition- I will back you up should you follow my lead in turn. But for as long as we are in this... fire beyond our frying pans, we cannot leave any clues for our captors... they have imprisoned us once, they could do so again... they won't have released us for nothing..."

Pyke
@Takumi @anyone

"Dagran, eh? Haven't met another man longing for revenge as much as me in a very long time. Name's Pyke," he replied. "I can tell how badly you want revenge. I know the feeling too well. Those bastards should get what they deserve, right? People can be real monsters, especially captains." As he recalled some of his past, a scowl formed on his face.

"So what's your story?" he said, diverting his thoughts away from the past. "Maybe I can help."

Brows furrowed, Dagran was a little caught off guaed with how quickly Pyke saw through him. When asked about his story, he took a moment to think about his words carefully. He was a little cautious about sharing his past-it was something he didn't want to remember here in a place like this, but....well, he would keep it simple for now.

"My family was murdered when I was younger. In fact, my entire village burned to the ground with only me surviving. So, I've worked as a Mercenary since then to get by and wish to one day make the man responsible pay." He answered. Sure, he also wanted to get his group of mercenaries ahead in life by becoming Knights, since it'd help getting revenge, but he wouldn't go into the specifics of that.

@Ottonomous Ghost @Everyone

Larxene-_Emote-70.png

"A sword? Don't be ridiculous. It's not such a cute thing to carry around," Larxene answered with a lightly cross voice toward Candi, her eyes narrowed to a degree, but chose not to elaborate on what her actual weapons might be... Especially considering she didn't have them on her at the moment. After all, just like everybody else, she imagined, she was empty-handed for the time being.

"I don't really care about anyone making alliances or buddying up with each other, but if you're gonna keep bothering me about it, then I'll just tell you this. The name's Larxene, and if you get in my way, it'll be the last thing you ever do. That goes for all of you. So glad you understand then," she said, shooting quick glances toward Ashe, Megatron, Lucy, and whoever else, and with that, kept moving onward, leaving it ambiguous as to whether or not she actually agreed to the so-called alliance.

@Siege @will30358 @Crow @MelodyMeister @Crimson Spartan

GB7a6ku.png

@Siege @Crimson Spartan @will30358 @MelodyMeister @Ottonomous Ghost @Kaykay @etcetcetc

For a moment Ashe's cheery self vanished as Megatron asked about what they were in here for. As he thought back to it some of the details were very fuzzy but soon enough Ashe does speak up returning to his usual cheery tone.

"If I had to guess it'd be for murder in my case. I know I claimed I hadn't earlier but now I feel as though there's no point in hiding it." Ashe speaks simply leaving it at that.

"Petty theft, murder, assault, manslaughter, physical harassment, abduction... am I missing some things?" With each crime, Candi put a finger up. "Hell, just earlier today I think, I shot a robber and a police officer. I was knocked out right when I was about to get all the dough, too. This crazy lady's an asshole." Rolling her eyes, Candi continued. "But anyway, yeah, I should get moving. We can discuss this on the staircase. Good advice, Robocop!" Candi shot finger guns at the robot and smiled before running to catch up with the rest of the group.

Wow.... Now that was a pretty big list in regards to crime and she looked so much younger than him with a crime sheet like that.... That tells Ashe he needs to be extra careful now.

"Ah... And there it is. The smallest slither of regret. Fear. Weakness..."

As the doors to their cells finally cracked open, Thaal slipped back into his stoic facade, his eyes thinned and his brow tense.
View attachment 3484
"I would say that it had been a pleasure, but you and I both now that that would be an unthinkable lie. Keeping thinking about her, Izuru. Never let her leave your mind. Let her face plaster every wall in the palace of your mind. See her every single time you close your eyes. Because that feeling- that worthlessness that eats away at your very being- is never going away. Fear has become a part of you. No matter how hard you seek to bury it, it will always be there. Embrace it. Let it flow and ebb. Perhaps then you might find yourself holding more cosmic significance than a common rodent

Scurry back into your corner now, rat. Rest among your filth and worth"

"Oh, so you can hear us, can you? Good, then I shan't have to make my promise of dethronement to you again. You have made a deadly mistake, Overseer. You have compiled the scum of the multiverse into one place, and you have made us very, very upset. I pray that your faith in your security systems is well-placed... If not, I recommend that you begin to pray for yourselves..."

"They can hear us" Sinestro muttered, his left wrist placed behind his body to try to disrupt the signal with his person "Alliances are all well and good, but if you intend to do so, being so obvious is a death wish. Avoid each other's eyes. Speak less directly. Make no open plans. Every advantage we attempt to take will instead become theirs if they're spying on us. Should we encounter- no, when we encounter opposition- I will back you up should you follow my lead in turn. But for as long as we are in this... fire beyond our frying pans, we cannot leave any clues for our captors... they have imprisoned us once, they could do so again... they won't have released us for nothing..."

"Ah I see..." Ashe started covering up his wristband from sight once he crossed his arms within his sleeves. His hand however was covering the wristband itself in an attempt to also possibly disrupt this woman's signal.

"Thank you for the advice sir.." Ashe spoke before moving forward with everyone else as Megatron suggested. Now Ashe wasn't sure if he should follow Sinestro's words but he'd consider it moving forward.

@will30358 @Siege @Ver @Crow @Sark

Larxene-_Emote-70.png

"A sword? Don't be ridiculous. It's not such a cute thing to carry around," Larxene answered with a lightly cross voice toward Candi, her eyes narrowed to a degree, but chose not to elaborate on what her actual weapons might be... Especially considering she didn't have them on her at the moment. After all, just like everybody else, she imagined, she was empty-handed for the time being.

"I don't really care about anyone making alliances or buddying up with each other, but if you're gonna keep bothering me about it, then I'll just tell you this. The name's Larxene, and if you get in my way, it'll be the last thing you ever do. That goes for all of you. So glad you understand then," she said, shooting quick glances toward Ashe, Megatron, Lucy, and whoever else, and with that, kept moving onward, leaving it ambiguous as to whether or not she actually agreed to the so-called alliance.

@Siege @will30358 @Crow @MelodyMeister @Crimson Spartan
View attachment 3485
Hela glared at both Sinestro and Larxene. "You two fail to see the bigger picture. Every Alliance needs a commander. I once ruled alongside my father Odin and was his commanding officer. We made everyone bow before us in blood and tears. And yet my ambition outshadowed his, so he banished me. If you two intend to stand in my way and those within my Alliance... I'm afraid I will have no choice." Hela said, looking at Larxene. "Is that a threat? An empty one no doubt. You pale in comparison to what I can do. Not even the big robot can compare to me... though he is close." Hela said. "So if you're threatening myself and my Alliance, I will kill you here and now, where we stand." Hela said.

She then looked to Megatron. "You raise a good point. Useless to deal with incompetent fools and stall ourselves. Come, my new Alliance, let us get out of this wretched place." Hela began to walk to lead her crew up the stairs as she said this.

@Ver @Sark @Crimson Spartan @will30358 @Crow

"Petty theft, murder, assault, manslaughter, physical harassment, abduction... am I missing some things?" With each crime, Candi put a finger up. "Hell, just earlier today I think, I shot a robber and a police officer. I was knocked out right when I was about to get all the dough, too. This crazy lady's an asshole." Rolling her eyes, Candi continued. "But anyway, yeah, I should get moving. We can discuss this on the staircase. Good advice, Robocop!" Candi shot finger guns at the robot and smiled before running to catch up with the rest of the group.​

For a moment Ashe's cheery self vanished as Megatron asked about what they were in here for. As he thought back to it some of the details were very fuzzy but soon enough Ashe does speak up returning to his usual cheery tone.

"If I had to guess it'd be for murder in my case. I know I claimed I hadn't earlier but now I feel as though there's no point in hiding it." Ashe speaks simply leaving it at that.

Wow.... Now that was a pretty big list in regards to crime and she looked so much younger than him with a crime sheet like that.... That tells Ashe he needs to be extra careful now.

"Ah I see..." Ashe started covering up his wristband from sight once he crossed his arms within his sleeves. His hand however was covering the wristband itself in an attempt to also possibly disrupt this woman's signal.

"Thank you for the advice sir.." Ashe spoke before moving forward with everyone else as Megatron suggested. Now Ashe wasn't sure if he should follow Sinestro's words but he'd consider it moving forward.

@will30358 @Siege @Ver @Crow @Sark

EaNFwJS.gif

"You seem a bit nonchalant about that, it is rather questionable, but you sound capable in certain aspects, I will have to keep a close eye on you - to see how you fare as a team player, that is," Megatron comments on Candi's mannerisms. He then turns to Ashe.

"As for me, murder is an understatement of what I have done. I believe war is an appropriate word. A war between a faction lead by me, and a faction lead by he whom I once considered a brother. It is a long story that started many mellenia ago, and ended no more than half a decade ago, rather recent end, I would say."

Megatron notices a bit of a feud between Hela, Sinestro and Larxene.

"It would be wise to set aside all hubris, feud and threats amongst each other. Not everyone is bound to agree to the idea of any kind of cooperation, those that do so shall do so, whether it be instinct or a push," Megatron says, then looks down at Larxene, "likewise for me, human. We have no intention of halting you, and I do hope that you have no intention of halting any of us either, for all our sakes."

@Ver @Sark @Crimson Spartan @will30358 @Crow @Kaykay @Sark @Siege @Kaykay

EaNFwJS.gif

"You seem a bit nonchalant about that, it is rather questionable, but you sound capable in certain aspects, I will have to keep a close eye on you - to see how you fare as a team player, that is," Megatron comments on Candi's mannerisms. He then turns to Ashe.

"As for me, murder is an understatement of what I have done. I believe war is an appropriate word. A war between a faction lead by me, and a faction lead by he whom I once considered a brother. It is a long story that started many mellenia ago, and ended no more than half a decade ago, rather recent end, I would say."

"It would be wise to set aside all hubris, feud and threats amongst each other. Not everyone is bound to agree to the idea of any kind of cooperation, those that do so shall do so, whether it be instinct or a push," Megatron says, then looks down at Larxene, "likewise for me, human. We have no intention of halting you, and I do hope that you have no intention of halting any of us either, for all our sakes."

"Well said." Hela said. "Let us go." She said, heading up the stairs.

@Crow @will30358 @Anyone I forgot

View attachment 3485
Hela glared at both Sinestro and Larxene. "You two fail to see the bigger picture. Every Alliance needs a commander. I once ruled alongside my father Odin and was his commanding officer. We made everyone bow before us in blood and tears. And yet my ambition outshadowed his, so he banished me. If you two intend to stand in my way and those within my Alliance... I'm afraid I will have no choice." Hela said, looking at Larxene. "Is that a threat? An empty one no doubt. You pale in comparison to what I can do. Not even the big robot can compare to me... though he is close." Hela said. "So if you're threatening myself and my Alliance, I will kill you here and now, where we stand." Hela said.

She then looked to Megatron. "You raise a good point. Useless to deal with incompetent fools and stall ourselves. Come, my new Alliance, let us get out of this wretched place." Hela began to walk to lead her crew up the stairs as she said this.

@Ver @Sark @Crimson Spartan @will30358 @Crow
"You nominate yourself to command us? To command me?" Sinestro snarled in disbelief "It appears as if you're a bigger fool than I took you for. You admit to have been banished from your own kingdom. What does that say about your success as a leader? Oh, I'm sorry, you're merely a 'Commanding Officer'? I have set my expectations too high for someone your meagre rank. Yes, I do stand in your way, Child of Odin. Your threats do not scare me" Thaal stepped forward, leaning inwards until only she could hear his whisper "'Your alliance' is as dead as your hopes of reclaiming your kingdom. No one will follow you. No one will flock to your side. I'm not impressed by your threats or power plays. None of us are. These people need a leader who can hold his own. They need a leader with real experience and real power.
View attachment 3486
"Oh, and last time I checked"
He hushed his tone further until she could only feel his breath against her ear "We have all lost our abilities. Your threats are as empty as your title; All hail Odinson, Commanding Officer of no one. If you wish to command these people, you're welcome to try, but I would love to see who will protect you when they realise how weak you truly are. And once you've isolated every ally and every friend, I wonder who they will flock towards?"
EaNFwJS.gif

"It would be wise to set aside all hubris, feud and threats amongst each other," Megatron says, then looks down at Larxene, "likewise for me, human. We have no intention of halting you, and I do hope that you have no intention of halting us either, for all our sakes."

"You're not a murderer, machine. You are a conqueror. Own the moniker. Wear it with pride. To have fought for so long would grant you experience enough to dwarf hers" Thaal threw a gesture towards Hella. Megatron had shown himself of acting independently. He could take charge of the situation. His large stature was enough to reinforce his hardline stances. Pitting him against Hella... What better way to undermine her claim to authority? "Perhaps you would be a more effective leader? We are preparing for war, after all. I'd rather fight alongside a General than a Commanding Officer now. Neither of us would wish to undermine rank now would we?"

"You nominate yourself to command us? To command me?" Sinestro snarled in disbelief "It appears as if you're a bigger fool than I took you for. You admit to have been banished from your own kingdom. What does that say about your success as a leader? Oh, I'm sorry, you're merely a 'Commanding Officer'? I have set my expectations too high for someone your meagre rank. Yes, I do stand in your way, Child of Odin. Your threats do not scare me" Thaal stepped forward, leaning inwards until only she could hear his whisper "'Your alliance' is as dead as your hopes of reclaiming your kingdom. No one will follow you. No one will flock to your side. I'm not impressed by your threats or power plays. None of us are. These people need a leader who can hold his own. They need a leader with real experience and real power.
View attachment 3486
"Oh, and last time I checked"
He hushed his tone further until she could only feel his breath against her ear "We have all lost our abilities. Your threats are as empty as your title; All hail Odinson, Commanding Officer of no one. If you wish to command these people, you're welcome to try, but I would love to see who will protect you when they realise how weak you truly are. And once you've isolated every ally and every friend, I wonder who they will flock towards?"

"You're not a murderer, machine. You are a conqueror. Own the moniker. Wear it with pride. To have fought for so long would grant you experience enough to dwarf hers" Thaal threw a gesture towards Hella. Megatron had shown himself of acting independently. He could take charge of the situation. His large stature was enough to reinforce his hardline stances. Pitting him against Hella... What better way to undermine her claim to authority? "Perhaps you would be a more effective leader? We are preparing for war, after all. I'd rather fight alongside a General than a Commanding Officer now. Neither of us would wish to undermine rank now would we?"

And in that moment, Sinestro felt multiple sharp pains all throughout his body. Upon looking, Hela had stabbed him with many, many, Necroswords. She turned to him now, smirking before smiling and laughing a bit.
View attachment 3487
"Wrong... I have my powers still. You are but a meek fool who doesn't know when to keep his blabbing mouth shut. So I'll shut it for you. What have you done to command? I think you need to be reminded of who you're looking at. I'm the Goddess of Death, Odin's firstborn. No one is above me in this lowly line of filthy peasants and braggarts. I give this title to none of those who are smart enough to comply with me. You are a fool for even thinking of going against me. Want to try and undermine me more when you can't even back yourself up? Go ahead and try, and I'll kill you. Here and now." Hela said all while smiling, and then she laughed at his foolish attempt. "May I also add Odin is now dead... meaning now I am more than a Commanding Officer. I am the rightful Queen of Asgard. You are just a lowlife who will do anything to get under people's skin. You didn't get under mine because you can't even back up yourself. You throw out empty words like they're candy to chidlren."

@Sark (P.S. This is what happens when you f**k with Hela)

Will Nines, RK900

Will could sense the tension in the room and was starting to think the person staying in their cell was having the right idea. It seemed to be very dangerous as it would seem. " I don't believe hurting him is going to get us anywhere. I imagine that whoever this overseer is wants us to come upstairs and alliances can wait until later. I do not believe your title matters here in this prison as much as you believe. Most of us have no clue what Asgard even is and it has no bearing on the present. For all we know some of these tests might involve killing others and if you keep harming others, they won't exactly have an inclination to spare your life."

@Sark @Siege @Space_Candy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back