Status
Not open for further replies.
And in that moment, Sinestro felt multiple sharp pains all throughout his body. Upon looking, Hela had stabbed him with many, many, Necroswords. She turned to him now, smirking before smiling and laughing a bit.
View attachment 3487
"Wrong... I have my powers still. You are but a meek fool who doesn't know when to keep his blabbing mouth shut. So I'll shut it for you. What have you done to command? I think you need to be reminded of who you're looking at. I'm the Goddess of Death, Odin's firstborn. No one is above me in this lowly line of filthy peasants and braggarts. I give this title to none of those who are smart enough to comply with me. You are a fool for even thinking of going against me. Want to try and undermine me more when you can't even back yourself up? Go ahead and try, and I'll kill you. Here and now." Hela said all while smiling, and then she laughed at his foolish attempt. "May I also add Odin is now dead... meaning now I am more than a Commanding Officer. I am the rightful Queen of Asgard. You are just a lowlife who will do anything to get under people's skin. You didn't get under mine because you can't even back up yourself. You throw out empty words like they're candy to chidlren."

@Sark (P.S. This is what happens when you f**k with Hela)
"Please..." Sinestro muttered, not in pain or fear, but out of sheer disappointment "I've endured far greater hells than this" With two hands gripped tightly around the two largest blades, Thaal gritted his teeth, summoning all his mortal strength. His shins shielded his ribs as he leapt to greet the attack, his body becoming a blue and black orb to defend him from Hela's onslaught

"'Queen' is a ceremonial title. It holds no more value than a surname. You have done nothing to earn your blood. Nothing. And soon, such worthless blood will be spilt"

He had responded to Hela's attack with startling speed, his mind unnumbed by fear or hesitation. He had seen the black blades heading towards him and he had responded accordingly. Now he simply had to find a means of counterattacking a mad god without weapons or an opening... He had to push her until he found one.

"As I said before, I have been in far tighter spots than this, your highness. I have conquered far greater foes. I have climbed far higher mountains. I have taken a band of madmen and killers and shaped them into the greatest force of conquest in the galaxy before and I will do so again. I have earned the favour of Gods and I have killed those who I have not. And yet to your eyes, I am still a mortal man. Just an ordinary, weak, Korugan. For me to find myself within the same cell block as you comes with implications, does it not? It tells you that I and just as dangerous as you. I haven't flinched since you caught me by surprise. What makes you think anything else you could do could possibly make me kneel? I am no low life, Asgardian. I am Thaal Sinestro, Lord and Master of the Sinestro Corp. I am the proud ruler of Korugar"

He passed the blade from his left hand to his right and placed 2 of his free fingers beneath Hela's chin

"But first and foremost, I am a Master of both Will... and Fear... and ever since I woke up in that damn cell the fruits of my will and fear has been searching for me. From across the galaxy, my secondary power ring flies... honing in on my fingertips, and it shall not stop and it shall not slow until it is within my hand again. So go on. Threaten me like the child you are. Cry and scream. Throw your little tantrum. But not that by doing you simply accelerate the speed in which my little yellow bullet will burn through your skull"

Thaal smiled a sick smile

"Go on. Test my bluff. By my calculations, it will be here any... moment... now, and unless you decide to let go and play fair, well... on your head- or then lack of head- be it.."

@The'Alliance'​

Last edited:
What she was in here for...

"I must be here for mass murder, and planned genocide of 'people'."
There was no hiding it, Lucy had killed, and killed, and killed. Sometimes whole families, sometimes laughing bullies, even created new life in the form of new diclonius.

But...it wasn't her that was to completely blame, right? Humans weren't deserving of basic rights, and her instinct! It told her to do this, she killed because of it. She wanted to be loved, be a part of society, but that wasn't possible because of humans. It was always the human's fault, not Kaede's

"That alien is right, human. If you plan to rule the prison, then one, the group is only going to get support from me because we are all inredeemable people with great power. Two, these bracelets go both ways with communication. I only plan to go home."

Lucy didn't want to believe that she was working with humans, but this girl and that man in the green clothing were both murderers, and that short haired woman didn't seem too caring of others either. But in the end, she was in the alliance.

Doesn't mean she has to be buddy-buddy with them.
And before she knew it, the two humanoids started fighting. Gah, she wasn't going to be a part of this.

Lucy walked up the stairs, for there was nothing downstairs. She could only hope that the three humans would be as rational, and that the two humanoids would cool down. They seemed to be the strongest afterall.
@The Alliance​

When Ashe asked Wekser for his name, he was a bit surprised. "Um...my name is Albert Wesker. You'd be wise to remeber it." Curious little specimen wasn't he? From then on, Wesker remained silent as he listened to the conversations around him. The one named Candi stood out in particular, trying to form her own little team as it would seem. The one who called herself Hela also stood out. She carried herself like some sort of goddess. Wesker rolled his eyes and brushed her off. The boy Ashe seemed to be easily influenced by those around him. Making an ally of him could be easy, though he seemed to be "friends" with quite a few of them now. "Listen kid, if there is one thing you must understand it's that no alliance is permanent. The moment you become worthless or maybe even a burden, these people won't pull your weight." As he was saying this, Hela started to threaten Sinestro, plunging swords into his body. "See that? That will be your fate if you get too comfortable."
@Crimson Spartan @will30358 @Siege @anyone else who would have likely heard that

And in that moment, Sinestro felt multiple sharp pains all throughout his body. Upon looking, Hela had stabbed him with many, many, Necroswords. She turned to him now, smirking before smiling and laughing a bit.
View attachment 3487
"Wrong... I have my powers still. You are but a meek fool who doesn't know when to keep his blabbing mouth shut. So I'll shut it for you. What have you done to command? I think you need to be reminded of who you're looking at. I'm the Goddess of Death, Odin's firstborn. No one is above me in this lowly line of filthy peasants and braggarts. I give this title to none of those who are smart enough to comply with me. You are a fool for even thinking of going against me. Want to try and undermine me more when you can't even back yourself up? Go ahead and try, and I'll kill you. Here and now." Hela said all while smiling, and then she laughed at his foolish attempt. "May I also add Odin is now dead... meaning now I am more than a Commanding Officer. I am the rightful Queen of Asgard. You are just a lowlife who will do anything to get under people's skin. You didn't get under mine because you can't even back up yourself. You throw out empty words like they're candy to chidlren."

"Crazy lady, calm the fuck down!" Candi yelled, trying to pry her off. "You're gonna have to do away with the stabby-stabby if you want to work with us! Holy shit, and people say I have anger issues!" Candi looked up and down at Hela. "What the actual fuck are you doing?! If he dies, that's one less person to possibly help us! Then, the crazy lady who's keepin' us here takes us down one by one! How delusional are you, like what?!"

Candi shook her arms in an "X" formation rapidly. "Nuh-uh, no way. No sirree. It's one thing to piss me off by acting like a fucking god when I invted you to this group, but when you attack people, that's when shit happens." She punched her fist into her hand. "Stop running your mouth already! You're just convincing us that you're a shit teammate. And I dunno about your other powers, bub, but I'm pretty sure that if needed, we could all work together to kick your arrogant ass! And don't you forget it!"

Then, Candi began to head to the Satan man. "Are you alright, bub? I'll try to make sure that jackass doesn't feel the urge to get stabby again. God, some of the people her are fucked up!" Candi wanted to talk to that Larxene chick - and probably the goth redhead, too - but she had to do some damage control here. But Ms. Stabby was not going to fuck with her, no way.
@Siege @Sark

"Well said." Hela said. "Let us go." She said, heading up the stairs.

@Crow @will30358 @Anyone I forgot
"You nominate yourself to command us? To command me?" Sinestro snarled in disbelief "It appears as if you're a bigger fool than I took you for. You admit to have been banished from your own kingdom. What does that say about your success as a leader? Oh, I'm sorry, you're merely a 'Commanding Officer'? I have set my expectations too high for someone your meagre rank. Yes, I do stand in your way, Child of Odin. Your threats do not scare me" Thaal stepped forward, leaning inwards until only she could hear his whisper "'Your alliance' is as dead as your hopes of reclaiming your kingdom. No one will follow you. No one will flock to your side. I'm not impressed by your threats or power plays. None of us are. These people need a leader who can hold his own. They need a leader with real experience and real power.
View attachment 3486
"Oh, and last time I checked"
He hushed his tone further until she could only feel his breath against her ear "We have all lost our abilities. Your threats are as empty as your title; All hail Odinson, Commanding Officer of no one. If you wish to command these people, you're welcome to try, but I would love to see who will protect you when they realise how weak you truly are. And once you've isolated every ally and every friend, I wonder who they will flock towards?"

"You're not a murderer, machine. You are a conqueror. Own the moniker. Wear it with pride. To have fought for so long would grant you experience enough to dwarf hers" Thaal threw a gesture towards Hella. Megatron had shown himself of acting independently. He could take charge of the situation. His large stature was enough to reinforce his hardline stances. Pitting him against Hella... What better way to undermine her claim to authority? "Perhaps you would be a more effective leader? We are preparing for war, after all. I'd rather fight alongside a General than a Commanding Officer now. Neither of us would wish to undermine rank now would we?"

@Ver @Sark @Crimson Spartan @will30358 @Crow @Kaykay @Sark @Siege @Kaykay
View attachment 3487

Will Nines, RK900

Will could sense the tension in the room and was starting to think the person staying in their cell was having the right idea. It seemed to be very dangerous as it would seem. " I don't believe hurting him is going to get us anywhere. I imagine that whoever this overseer is wants us to come upstairs and alliances can wait until later. I do not believe your title matters here in this prison as much as you believe. Most of us have no clue what Asgard even is and it has no bearing on the present. For all we know some of these tests might involve killing others and if you keep harming others, they won't exactly have an inclination to spare your life."

@Sark @Siege @Space_Candy
"Please..." Sinestro muttered, not in pain or fear, but out of sheer disappointment "I've endured far greater hells than this" With two hands gripped tightly around the two largest blades, Thaal gritted his teeth, summoning all his mortal strength. His shins shielded his ribs as he leapt to greet the attack, his body becoming a blue and black orb to defend him from Hela's onslaught

"'Queen' is a ceremonial title. It holds no more value than a surname. You have done nothing to earn your blood. Nothing. And soon, such worthless blood will be spilt"

He had responded to Hela's attack with startling speed, his mind unnumbed by fear or hesitation. He had seen the black blades heading towards him and he had responded accordingly. Now he simply had to find a means of counterattacking a mad god without weapons or an opening... He had to push her until he found one.

"As I said before, I have been in far tighter spots than this, your highness. I have conquered far greater foes. I have climbed far higher mountains. I have taken a band of madmen and killers and shaped them into the greatest force of conquest in the galaxy before and I will do so again. I have earned the favour of Gods and I have killed those who I have not. And yet to your eyes, I am still a mortal man. Just an ordinary, weak, Korugan. For me to find myself within the same cell block as you comes with implications, does it not? It tells you that I and just as dangerous as you. I haven't flinched since you caught me by surprise. What makes you think anything else you could do could possibly make me kneel? I am no low life, Asgardian. I am Thaal Sinestro, Lord and Master of the Sinestro Corp. I am the proud ruler of Korugar"

He passed the blade from his left hand to his right, and placed 2 of his free fingers beneath Hela's chin

"But first and foremost, I am a Master of both Will... and Fear... and ever since I woke up in that damn cell the fruits of my will and fear has been searching for me. From across the galaxy, my secondary power ring flies... honing in on my fingertips, and it shall not stop and it shall not slow until it is within my hand again. So go on. Threaten me like the child you are. Cry and scream. Throw you little tantrum. But not that by doing you simple accelerate the speed in which my little yellow bullet will burn through your skull"

"Go on. Test my bluff. By my calculations, it will be here any... moment... now, and unless you decide to let go and play fair, well... on your head- or then lack of head- be it.."
@The'Alliance'​
"Crazy lady, calm the fuck down!" Candi yelled, trying to pry her off. "You're gonna have to do away with the stabby-stabby if you want to work with us! Holy shit, and people say I have anger issues!" Candi looked up and down at Hela. "What the actual fuck are you doing?! If he dies, that's one less person to possibly help us! Then, the crazy lady who's keepin' us here takes us down one by one! How delusional are you, like what?!"

Candi shook her arms in an "X" formation rapidly. "Nuh-uh, no way. No sirree. It's one thing to piss me off by acting like a fucking god when I invted you to this group, but when you attack people, that's when shit happens." She punched her fist into her hand. "Stop running your mouth already! You're just convincing us that you're a shit teammate. And I dunno about your other powers, bub, but I'm pretty sure that if needed, we could all work together to kick your arrogant ass! And don't you forget it!"

Then, Candi began to head to the Satan man. "Are you alright, bub? I'll try to make sure that jackass doesn't feel the urge to get stabby again. God, some of the people her are fucked up!" Candi wanted to talk to that Larxene chick - and probably the goth redhead, too - but she had to do some damage control here. But Ms. Stabby was not going to fuck with her, no way.
@Siege @Sark

Megatron crosses his arms and shakes his head at the sight. It seemed that Candi was aiding in dissipating the situation.

"So, has the feud been resolved?"

He bends his knees down, his menacing, crossed face peering towards the tiny little humans.

b1pS4GR.gif

"If we are to establish ourselves as an alliance, a team, or such, then I will not tolerate the unneccessary feuds or infighting that have and will spring from such behaviour," his gaze primarily shifts to Hela, "is that understood?"

Those last three words were stressed with an aura of intimidating charisma - the very charisma that allowed the Decepticons to gain dominance over Cybertron for a good period of time during the war.

He didn't respond to Sinestro's words spoken before the fight, but it seemed that he actually listened to them.

@Siege @Sark @Crimson Spartan @will30358 @ShadowCoyote0 @MelodyMeister

He passed the blade from his left hand to his right, and placed 2 of his free fingers beneath Hela's chin

"But first and foremost, I am a Master of both Will... and Fear... and ever since I woke up in that damn cell the fruits of my will and fear has been searching for me. From across the galaxy, my secondary power ring flies... honing in on my fingertips, and it shall not stop and it shall not slow until it is within my hand again. So go on. Threaten me like the child you are. Cry and scream. Throw you little tantrum. But not that by doing you simple accelerate the speed in which my little yellow bullet will burn through your skull"

@The'Alliance'​

Dhaos had almost made his way to the staircase when the very heated argument between Hela and Sinestro broke out. Turning around to face them his cape fluttering dramatically as he did so. "You are no better then the humans. Fighting among yourselves to achieve the scraps of leadership? Leadership over what?" It was clear that this was more aimed at Hela then Sinestro. "I and everyone else reject your authority, woman. To even think that anyone here would follow you or anyone else is absurd."

Dhaos looked at Sinestro. He wasn't sure what he was, some form of strange elf, a demon or something else entirely, but he wouldn't see this woman push him around any longer. "It is clear your gambit has failed, your idle threats fallen to deaf ears. Release him so that we can continue this farce and face the Overseer and her ilk."

@Sark @Siege @Everyone

Larxene-_Emote-57.png

"This so-called alliance has already turned into a fiasco. Impressive, really. Maybe we should all just quit while we're ahead," Larxene snidely commented with a smug grin mostly to herself, evidently amused by the in-fighting already as everyone had just managed to get out of their cells.

Maybe the Overseer was right. They really were all scum. And with friends like these...

@Jeremi @Crow @Siege @Sark @will30358 @Anybody

Prologue
"Penal Colony"

There's no memory of what happened, no matter how hard one thought on it. There had just been one moment and then the next. Barely even a moment even, for it could have been described as blinking and finding oneself in a new world entirely. It felt like nothing at all had happened, yet it had hurt in some manner. Feelings and sensations had hit every synapse in succession rapidly, faster than a second. A whole world of experience in one small moment that barely could be perceived.

Bodies were waking, groggy and out of it from sleep, feeling almost as if they had been drugged. Whatever powers they uniquely had, not a single one knew where they were or they had gotten there. Nothing felt entirely right, at least not in the first few seconds of waking. Life had been turned upside-down entirely.

It was dark, almost too dark to see, but flashing red lights stretched from down a long hallway in front of those who were waking up. They could have tried to get a better look, but found bars blocking their paths as if they were in prison cells. The bars resisted all manner of strength, vexing even the strongest among the group.

The prison cells themselves were dank and dilapidated as if they hadn't been in use for a very long time, though they were large enough to fit even the biggest and most mechanical of the group. The condition of the hallway connecting the cells was in a similarly run-down condition, with broken metal, soiled sheets, and dead leaves covering the rusty metal floor. A search of them revealed nothing of use and no windows existed to give a view of the outside. For whatever reason, everyone was missing their weapons and belongings, whatever those may have been.

While everyone was wearing clothing familiar to them, it was hard to miss they all wore bracelets on their left wrists. The bracelets looked small and featured electronic displays, but seemed deactivated. They would not turn on no matter how much one messed with them. Even worse, they would not come off, attached to everyone's arms in some sort of matter

The cells lined the hallway on each side, allowing the prisoners to easily see the individuals trapped across from them. It was harder to see who were in the cells further down and even harder to speak with them.

The order of the cells was...

1 13
2 14
3 15
4 16
5 17
6 18
7 19
8 20
9 21
10 22
11 23
12 24

Cell 1 - Larxene
Cell 2 - Doomfist
Cell 3 - Albert Wesker
Cell 4 - Lucy
Cell 5 - Thaal Sinestro
Cell 6 - Sally Boyle
Cell 7 - Isa
Cell 8 - Cinder Fall
Cell 9 - Nathan Prescott
Cell 10 - Megatron
Cell 11 - Dahlia Hawthorne
Cell 12 - Akira "Nishiki" Nishikiyama
Cell 13 - Dhaos
Cell 14 - RK-900
Cell 15 - Esdeath
Cell 16 - Loki Laufeyson
Cell 17 - Dagran
Cell 18 - Izuru Kamukura
Cell 19 - Envy
Cell 20 - Colonel Radec
Cell 21 - Sera Himeura
Cell 22 - Pyke
Cell 23 - Hela
Cell 24 - Ashe Bradley
Cell 25 - Candi Cottonswirl

@Yun Lee as Akande Ogundimu/Doomfist [Overwatch]
@Gummi Bunnies as Akira "Nishiki" Nishikiyama [Yakuza]
@ShadowCoyote0 as Albert Wesker [Resident Evil]
@Crimson Spartan as Ashe Bradley [Witch's Heart]
@will30358 as Candi Cottonswirl [Original Character]
@York as Cinder Fall [RWBY]
@dark as Colonel Radec [Killzone]
@Takumi as Dagran [The Last Story]
@Alex Azure as Dahlia Hawthorne [Ace Attorney]
@Jeremi as Dhaos [Tales of Phantasia]
@Xelian as Envy [Fullmetal Alchemist]
@Minerva as Esdeath [Akame ga Kill]
@Siege as Hela [Marvel Cinematic Universe]
@Atomic Knight as Isa [Kingdom Hearts]
@CrunchyCHEEZIT as Izuru Kamukura [Danganronpa]
@MelodyMeister as Kaede/Lucy [Elfen Lied]
@Ver as Larxene [Kingdom Hearts]
@Cheese_Pizza as Loki Laufeyson [Marvel Cinematic Universe]
@Crow as Megatron [Transformers]
@Space_Candy as Nathan Prescott [Life is Strange]
@Ottonomous Ghost as Pyke [League of Legends]
@Lucky as RK-900 [Detroit: Become Human AU]
@RebornRainbow as Sally Boyle [We Happy Few]
@Kaykay as Sera Himeura [Instant Bullet]
@Sark as Thaal Sinestro [DC Comics]​
Though he had already awoken, Isa remained still, laying in the dingy cell with his eyes closed to the world while his mind wandered as far as he could muster. There was very little he could remember, long stretches of nothing going as far back in his mind to moments that felt like years ago. He had once lived a simple life, spending all his time with a friend he recalled being vexed by more often than not. Such a simple life could not have led to this kind of conclusion.

It was the incessant racket echoing from somewhere distant that pulled Isa fully from his dazed state. He sat up quickly, opening his turquoise eyes to finally take in what was around him. His eyes seemed to glow in the dim light as he turned to the bars of his cell and spotted another across from him. There were others too beside them. Judging by the sounds, rows of cells lined the hall, housing people in each one.

Isa stood up and walked to the bars of his cell. He stared first at the individual across from him, but then turned to take in the others, two men with striking red eyes.

9oJ5zXJ.png

"Is this a prison?" Isa asked, unsure if the question was obvious or not. "One of you, come on. Speak up. I'm not supposed to be here."

Or so he wanted to believe, at least.

@RebornRainbow @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Xelian @dark @York @Those around Cell 7​
Colonel Radec
Cell 20
cdfeMTUVgp8D4R_Xmmhzx2EXv8xejp9WVSs5dYBE3NVpSceBHd71fvvarVAORFOn6gagoXze7aExhnPa9z9qtW0s16T8xGDNpCPdWDOZG-Xbol47glPQbBwK_iTagrItm1QTg0EZ

As if on cue, One of the men with Red eyes stepped from the darkness and near the front of the cell bars. War between the ISA and Helghast had lasted years upon years and it was odd but not strange to be behind a prison cell. Spending so many years staring into those cells at his own Helghan soldiers willing to fight and die for him and the Helghast leader: Scolar Visari.

A loud breathing noise could be heard from the man across from him who appeared to be human.

“I’ve seen so many of my own Helghast soldiers stand before me in cells, but never imagined myself being behind bars. “

“Colonel Radec of the Helghast Army and bodyguard to Scolar Visari.”

@Atomic Knight @Kaykay @Space_Candy @York @ Anyone near Cell 20
"Rebelling against the captors through spilled Energon, that really reminds me of my old days before the war," the voice from Cell 10 directs his voice towards Pyke.

"You're a brave one... ahaha... as much as I highly reccommend it, I would prioritize some strategy first. They are very obviously prepared for all of us."

A flash of red emerged from some 'spotlights' of the alien craft within the Cell.

"Hmmm... this isn't Cybertron, and it seems that most of these people are Earth lifeforms... human. For what purpose are they housing an extraterrestrial like me among all these humans? That is certainly curious, and something we must find out."

The red spotlights shift to Pyke for a bit.

"I can see you now. Tell me, what is your name?"

@NearCell10
(8, 9, 10, 11, 12)
(20, 21, 22, 23, 24)

@Kaykay @Ottonomous Ghost @Cheese_Pizza @Crow @dark @York @Pike @etcetcetc​
Among the many things that the prisoner of Cell 18 noticed upon first waking up were a pair of dim, turquoise dots peering at him from a cell across his own. Another 'prisoner', most likely dragged here by the same peculiar phenomeon that dragged everyone else here, based on the predictable reactions that he could hear echoing down the cell block.

The man saw no reason to interact with anyone, since all it would take is one glance to ascertain that they're thoroughly boring people, regardless of what talents they may or may not have. However, there wasn't any reason to remain silent, either. Any conversation had at this point is meaningless drivel either way.

e21fb4fcc9245d666d7f88f1b8b52727.png

"No one is supposed to be here,"
the man responded to Isa's prompt, his voice barely louder than an empty whisper. "There is no point in stating the obvious."

The pair of red eyes staring at Isa from the darkness from across the hallway tilted to the side. "You're more confused than anyone else here, arent you?"

@RebornRainbow @Atomic Knight @Xelian @dark @York @Those around Cell 7/18
Sera Himeura

gdlViSy.png

"As much as I don't like being caged like some dangerous person, I don't think testing my soft hands against metal bars is really worth it. Don't you agree?"

A girl responded to Pyke's loud shouts with a casual, cheerful voice, seeming to share the robot's sentiments on the matter. It wasn't clear exactly when she'd woken up in relation to the others, but the energy in her voice made it hard to imagine she'd woken up recently. Simply sitting down and leaning against one of the cell's walls, she also didn't seem particularly intent on breaking out. At least, not in the method Pyke advised. If anyone were to look at her small body build, they would probably agree that such a method was laughably impossible anyway.

Keeping a cheerful smile on her face, she then turned to the strange robot.

"Though, you surprised me you know? I haven't seen a robot talk before! But like I thought, you're not Earth technology huh? Whoever caught us like this must really have some reach..."

Though she continued speaking amicably, the girl didn't bother introducing herself just yet, whether it'd simply slipped or mind or was intentional was hard to tell.

@Ottonomous Ghost @Crow @dark @Siege @York @Space_Candy @Cell 21​
The bars were evidently not dangerous, as nothing happened when RK-900 touched them. However, it seemed that no level of force would break them either, even though the bars did not appear particularly strong or sturdy.

@Lucky

Isa had not the faintest clue what "Colonel Radec" was referring to, but he was evidently a soldier. The thought brought Isa some level of fear, for the concept of war was something he had only really heard about in stories. However, he was not the kind of boy to be intimidated, so he shot a wary look back at Radec before meeting the gaze of the other red-eyed individual.

Isa found himself a little confused at first at the boy's perception of his confusion, but then he grew annoyed. "I didn't do anything that would warrant imprisoning me," he clarified with an edge to his voice. "If I'm more confused than you or anyone else, then it's only because you probably deserve to be here." Isa turned his head in a desperate attempt to look further beyond the other boy's cell, but could only see another cell beyond that one. "Certainly there must be... guards..."

@RebornRainbow @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Xelian @dark @York @Those around Cell 7​
"Hm... how boring."

The red eyes vanished beneath the darkness as they closed for a moment, followed a slow, dismissive sigh. The blue-haired boy predictably reacted to his observation with agitation, probably in response to being indirectly accused of being a criminal, or at least being mistaken for a criminal. Even someone without boring talents like analytical prowess or logical deduction could tell that he doesn't know what he's talking about. However, there wasn't any point in pursuing it.

He couldn't care less.

It was a boring thing to pursue. What seemed more interesting, at least momentarily, what his remark about prison guards. That is a logical question - containment like this would be meaningless without any kind of personnel. The red eyes reappeared from the darkness, rising to a standing point approaching the bars of Cell 18, finally revealing himself within the flashing red lights - a tall figure, dressed in a black suit-and-tie and surrounded by the jagged presence of his own ebony hair.

So far, the blue-haired boy seemed to be the only one worth communicating with at the moment, so the suited one felt inclined to answer him.

"Presumably, yes. Containment like this would be meaningless without personnel of any kind."

@RebornRainbow @Atomic Knight @Xelian @dark @York @Those around Cell 7​
ZwvUIC2.gif

"It appears that when it comes to you and I, there's certainly more that meets the eye," Megatron adds. "Something tells me that none of us are part of this world."

Megatron feels the cage bars.

"While strong enough to withstand my strength, the aesthetic is very inspired by Earth architecture."

He proceeds to pick a fallen leaf in the prison cell up.

"The features of this leaf, an Earth genus.

If our captors had solely captured me, a conclusion would be swift, but to capture a wide array of us like this, what is the goal? At first glance, we are all very different. I have doubt it is someone of very sound mind to come to very sound decisions, that is not to say they are dumb. Too prepared to be of low intellect."

Megatron looks at the newly found brace on his wrist, examining it well.

"Do you have one of these braces on your wrists as well, Pike, human girl? I believe this is a lead."

@Cell10
(8, 9, 10, 11, 12)
(20, 21, 22, 23, 24)

@Kaykay @Ottonomous Ghost @Crimson Spartan @York @dark @etcetcetc

@Atomic Knight @Ver
"Let them speak" Sinestro groaned, tracing the bars with his index finger, breaking down the scene before him and pondering the most efficient means of escape "The louder they are, the faster the guards will arrive. The faster the guards arrive, the faster we can get answers. You can have all the silence you want when you're dead- which, should we continue to waste time, will be troublingly soon..."
@Atomic Knight @Sark @MelodyMeister @RebornRainbow @Near Cell 17

"You" Sinestro snapped, shooting a dagger of a finger in the direction of Cell 18 "Who are you and what did you do to deserve a cell down here? What are you capable of?" Thaal made no attempts to ease into the conversation nor polish up his words with manners or nice tones; for the time being, he had no intention of making 'friends'. He needed information. He needed to know who he was working with. "What have you done- or what can you do- that has gotten the men behind the curtains so scared?"

USER=3009]@RebornRainbow[/USER] @Atomic Knight @Xelian @dark @York
Sinestro's pensive finger was met with a piercing crimson gaze turn to look at him from the darkness where it loomed. The prisoner of Cell 18 approached his bars once more, illuminating his peculiar figure beneath the flashing red lights of the cell block hallway. The man's blunt questions managed to remind the prisoner of his previous thought process - reminding himself of what he was once called.

The Ultimate Hope opened his eyes.

a7a5987f43bc89d2fd9acc61e5246d13.png

"I am called Izuru Kamukura."

The designation rolled from Izuru's tounge as a name normally would, but it was no identity of his. It was a mere designation given to him by his 'teachers'... like a scientist labeling a bottle of chemicals. Sinestro's following questions earned an empty stare from Kamukura.

It seemed as if he had many different answers, but only a single word slipped from his mouth.

"Everything."

His dismissive glare focused on Sinestro, responding with an equally blunt query. "Do you think I'm going to be of use for your plans?"

@RebornRainbow @Atomic Knight @Xelian @dark @York
View attachment 3475
For a moment, Sinestro allowed himself to laugh, losing himself in a heartbeat of thought. Once his breath was caught and his eyes pried open again, he found it in him to continue to humour his fellow inmate. A sinister smirk sat across his lips.

"Oh, you truly have misread me, Izuru. Every single word that left your lips was hilariously incorrect. You forget who it is you are talking to. I am not a maker of threats; I am a maker of promises. And I promise that the moment you fall asleep I will crawl into your cell and strangle you myself. Powers or now powers"
View attachment 3476
"Do not presume for a moment that you understand the smallest slither of the potential I possess. I do not intend to make an enemy of you. Nor would you of me. Yet continue to insult me with your prattling and I will make sure that they are the last words you speak"
His face contorted into a scowl
View attachment 3478
"I understand you now. I can read you like a weather report; you feint power, you feint strength. Yet with these bands around our wrists, you and I are equal. Perhaps at full strength, someone of your supposed potential might put up a fight, but even then you wouldn't last long. Nobody conquers Thaal Sinestro. I have wielded more power than you could ever dream of wielding. I have stared gods in the face. I have conquered death more times than you could imagine. Call me boring. Call me dreary. But behind these old eyes lies the soul of the Universe- no, the Mutlvierse's Greatest Survivor. And unlike you, my greatest power comes not from my abilities or weapons... my greatest strength of all..."

Taking his left wrist in his right, Thaal snapped his wrist in one swift, sleek motion.

"...Is my will... My indomitable will!"

With his bones dislocated, Sinestro tried to slide the screen across his now malleable hand and remove it from his arm. He had no natural abilities to speak of, and had no means of escaping the cell, but the agony he hid behind his flawless facade was enough of a show of power to reaffirm his position at the top of the food chain. He would keep the bracelet on his person. He would keep in tact. If he could remove it from his broken wrist, then he would savour the tool to bludgeon his captors with when the time came. He would not be undermined by Izuru's attitude. Sinestro was undermined by no man.

@RebornRainbow @Atomic Knight @Xelian @dark @York @Sark @Those near Cell 18​
Envy scowled at the noise reverberating through the corridor of cells, deciding they had had enough, they walked over to the bars, and just screamed, "SHUT THE HELL UP, ALL OF YOU!" They didn't think they would actually stop, but it was worth try.

@People around cell 19 @Atomic Knight @CrunchyCHEEZIT @dark @York @RebornRainbow @probably everybody because they are pretty loud
When RK-900 observed the bracelet, he found it seemed strangely unclear how the device was secured on to his wrist. Even Megatron would have found the device to vex him. For them and just about everyone, the bracelet felt weightless, though could not be moved or adjusted no matter the individual's size or physical form. This seemed to imply that the device was embedded into the skin, but no such feeling of this was present.

The bracelets seemed inactive up until now, but suddenly they came to life, their electronic displays lighting up blue. This is all they did for a few moments, until a single voice began to emit from each and every bracelet.

"Very good," the bracelets emitted in a calm, cool female voice. "You're awake, so now we can truly begin." Whoever was on the other end waited a moment, just long enough for others to possibly respond to her through the bracelet, but she spoke again and interrupted whoever tried. "I can certainly hear you, but what you have to say matters little to me if it is not relevant to what I have to tell you. To answer your obvious questions: I am the Overseer and yes, you are imprisoned against your will. But you are not good people, are you? All of you are true scum and I hope I can make something out of you."

The electronic displays changed to display both an A and a B.

"Once I am finished talking, your first task will begin. To leave these cells, you must make a choice. All of you will be voting on two options, A or B. You do not know what each option is or what they mean for all of you. This is a decision based off instinct alone, do you understand? Within the next minute, press either A or B to make your vote. Those who abstain will leave their fate in the hands of others."

The woman then finished speaking and proceeded to remain quiet while the vote proceeded.

@Yun Lee @Gummi Bunnies @ShadowCoyote0 @Crimson Spartan @York @dark @Takumi @Alex Azure @Jeremi @Xelian @Minerva @Sark @Siege @CrunchyCHEEZIT @MelodyMeister @Ver @Cheese_Pizza @Crow @Space_Candy @Ottonomous Ghost @Lucky @RebornRainbow @Kaykay @will30358
"A," said the Overseer. "Very well." The bars of every cell then began to recede into the floor, allowing everyone out into the hallway while the Overseer continued to speak. "Are you not happy? Do you not like being called scum? Understandable, though I had simply imagined that some of you would take a certain pride in the word. Keep in mind that I am not here to rehabilitate you. Take that as you will."

Lights at both ends of the hall turned on, revealing two metal doors on each side. Both rumbled as if to open, but only one opened its doors, revealing a staircase. "Some of you think this is a game? Interesting. You shall find out if that is the case."

@Yun Lee @Gummi Bunnies @ShadowCoyote0 @Crimson Spartan @York @dark @Takumi @Alex Azure @Jeremi @Xelian @Minerva @Sark @Siege @CrunchyCHEEZIT @MelodyMeister @Ver @Crow @Space_Candy @Ottonomous Ghost @Lucky @RebornRainbow @Kaykay @will30358
Larxene-_Emote-45.png

"Oh, what does what I pick matter? Though... If it means so much to you, I picked A. Not that it matters anymore I imagine if you already made your choice. Good job. Making up your own mind must have been scary, huh?" Larxene said to RK, watching the exchanges between him, Dhaos, and Akande take place. Looks like the biggest of the three took her facetious suggestion to heart; it was a bit boring, but also amusing. A contradiction if there ever was one.

The nymph let out an amused chuckle toward Dhaos's further words, the black-robed woman crossing her arms as she pitched in again. "It's as that Overseer said. You're all scum, aren't you? Villains always know better than everyone else that the only person you can rely on in the end is yourself. And if you can't even do that much... then what are you even doing alive?" She said, eyeing RK briefly again as she said that, before just as abruptly averting her gaze.

As the bars that contained everyone disappeared and a massive door (of two) opened, Larxene pursed her lips, clicking her tongue softly. "Life's just a bad game, isn't it? You just have to make your own fun, and your own rules," she said, looking toward her former "cellmates."

"After you all, then."

@Lucky @Jeremi @Yun Lee @Atomic Knight @Everybody
View attachment 3487

@The'Alliance'​
Dhaos had almost made his way to the staircase when the very heated argument between Hela and Sinestro broke out. Turning around to face them his cape fluttering dramatically as he did so. "You are no better then the humans. Fighting among yourselves to achieve the scraps of leadership? Leadership over what?" It was clear that this was more aimed at Hela then Sinestro. "I and everyone else reject your authority, woman. To even think that anyone here would follow you or anyone else is absurd."

Dhaos looked at Sinestro. He wasn't sure what he was, some form of strange elf, a demon or something else entirely, but he wouldn't see this woman push him around any longer. "It is clear your gambit has failed, your idle threats fallen to deaf ears. Release him so that we can continue this farce and face the Overseer and her ilk."

@Sark @Siege @Everyone
Larxene-_Emote-57.png

"This so-called alliance has already turned into a fiasco. Impressive, really. Maybe we should all just quit while we're ahead," Larxene snidely commented with a smug grin mostly to herself, evidently amused by the in-fighting already as everyone had just managed to get out of their cells.

Maybe the Overseer was right. They really were all scum. And with friends like these...

Cinder Fall - Prologue; All but an Ember
@Atomic Knight

Cold... Dark... Empty...

Those were the only words Cinder could think of, to describe what she felt before she woke up in her lonely Cell.

She couldn't remember what had transpired that caused her to arrive here, but she did remember her past... And bits and pieces of what had transpired just before she arrived here.

Someone had killed her, taken the power she once held so dear from her.

And in those last, fleeting moments... Before her existence was snuffed out, memories she had long since suppressed resurged in her mind; Crimson Moon... Kotomine... Emnity...

In the grand scale of the multiverse... Even the power of a maiden... Perhaps the power of all maidens, were nothing but little specks; utterly dwarfed by the abilities of who knows how many others.

In the end... She was but an Ember, in the flames of eternity, and it was only in those last moments of her life, that she had realized it.

However, contrary to what she had initially believed, she awoke in this place... Wherever it was... Still alive, so to speak, albeit missing an arm.

The first thing she tried was to melt away the bars of her prison cell with her bare hands, but she found that her powers no longer worked. Of course, she had a feeling she would no longer have her maiden powers, considering that they had been taken from her... She had hoped that because she had somehow come back from death, she might still have her powers.

She still couldn't be completely sure who had ended her life, or what had transpired past a certian point in her life, when she had been honing her abilities, working with Salem... But before she could worry about any of that... She had to escape her cell, she had to get out... One way or another.

For a long while, in her cell, she was still for the most part, sitting in her cell... Observing her surroundings, and completely silent, occasionally staring down at the wrist band clasped to her only remaining hand.

If she had her abilities right now, she could have made herself another arm... But for now, she only had one to work with.

Even when offered a 'choice' between letter "A" or "B" she chose to remain silent, refusing to make a choice when she didn't know what either would result in... And only moved when her cell doors were opened.

However, as she turned, preparing to head up some stairs that were presented to the group... The only option they seemed to have available seeing as the other door was closed. She assumed the door that opened was determined by the options that were chosen before, but yet... She wasn't sure if that choice truly had any meaning at all.

She had very little time to think upon that, as a squabble of sorts had already erupted between two individuals; Sinestro, and... Hela, the former, the possessor of what she presumed to have been a master of 'will' and 'fear', emotions that perhaps was the source of his power, while the other had once been some kind of goddess.

In the end, she couldn't help but intervene, realizing how fickle the entire conflict was, at least in her eyes.

lPYQDlH.png

"Power... Dominance... Leadership. That's what this all boils down to, doesn't it?" She said.

Despite the state of her body, scar and all... She seemed perfectly capable of speaking. Something definitely changed about her, in contrast to the person she had once been.

Without fearing whatever retaliation may come next, she continued to speak, a confident, almost arrogant tone in her voice.

H9alkZD.png

"Where we are right now, the only person who's in charge... Is the one who holds control of these." She added, raising the only hand she had to show her wrist, and the bracelet attached to it.

Underneath the expression on her face, she was gritting her teeth a little at the thought of being under someone else's control, but if it meant she had a chance to escape... And find out what had happened to her, she would take it.

After all, if she had been brought here, there must be a way out... A way to escape this place... And grow strong again... Somehow...​

Larxene-_Emote-57.png

At hearing this, Candi grunted and whipped around. "No no no! It was going so well! I just need to put some rules, that's all! Like, for example no stabbing! That'd be really helpful!" Candi pulled her hair, stretching it out before letting go. "I'm pretty sure that Ashe is civilized enough, so he's safe. Stabby lady has social issues - that can be worked out later. Godammit, why'd she have to go and ruin everything?!" Candi tugged on her hair several more times before stopping.

"Eh, fuck it. If she's so determined and arrogant, she can go off on her own! I don't need anyone stressing me out." Regaining her composure, Candi smiled, looking at Larxene. "You have this strange, annoying, smug air about you... too be honest, I kinda like it. I'll be sure to bust out the sign-up sheets for Candi's Crazy Consultants!...I should work on the name, but whatevs. But I'm not quitting. Never. We're gonna bust outta this place and still have lots of fun doing it!"​

For all his conversation in the cells, Akande seemed to go mum during this time of transition. There was a reason, of course: the time for talking was over. Now was the time for watching and listening.

A few of their number had gone on to list their crimes, which cemented his theory that they truly were horrible people. Though outliers like Will and Larxene made him truly question the Overseer's accuracy in her acquisition of "scum" as she called them...but, then again, he had only just met these people. First impressioms weren't enough to tell you everything about a person. People were far more than a first look could tell you.

For example, Will. He seemed...nice. A little too nice, really. Perhaps he couldn't remember his horrible deeds, if he had truly committed some. Akande could only imagine the types of things that kind of technology could do in the wrong hands. Maybe it would be in everyone's best interests if he stayed close to the android. It wasn't like he trusted anyone else here at all.

Dhaos he was interested in, as well. Perhaps not as an ally, considering how self-absorbed he was. No, he was far more interesting to observe than to interact with. Already he could see the target on Dhaos' back as he decided to confront those two who were arguing...far to hotheaded for his own good.

Larxene...he wasn't sure how to feel about her yet. She kept saying she was nobody, but there had to be something more to her than she was letting on. Definitely one to keep on the radar, but more than likely not one to trust.

Albert seemed out for himself, and Esdeath...well, she hadn't done enough for him to really pass judgement. Hela and Sinestro he was best off avoiding; their arrogance and quick tempers would only lead to more problems than necessary. That Izuru Sinestro talked to would more than likely avoid them all, he was so detached from the others. The colorful girl, Candi, seemed highly unpredictable; again, good to observe, not to ally with. And that was all who had caught his eye thus far. Of course, all of this was subject to change the more he got to know his fellow captives. But before he did...there was something they had to do first.

So, Akande turned his back to the group and ascended up the staircase. It was time to meet the Overseer.

@Anyone​

Brows furrowed, Dagran was a little caught off guaed with how quickly Pyke saw through him. When asked about his story, he took a moment to think about his words carefully. He was a little cautious about sharing his past-it was something he didn't want to remember here in a place like this, but....well, he would keep it simple for now.

"My family was murdered when I was younger. In fact, my entire village burned to the ground with only me surviving. So, I've worked as a Mercenary since then to get by and wish to one day make the man responsible pay." He answered. Sure, he also wanted to get his group of mercenaries ahead in life by becoming Knights, since it'd help getting revenge, but he wouldn't go into the specifics of that.

@Ottonomous Ghost @Everyone
As Pyke listened, he visibly became frustrated, clearly empathizing with Dagran. Whatever curse that manipulated Pyke's mind was planting vivid visions into his head; it was like he was there, experiencing the disaster himself. "Murderin' helpless people... I'd like to see the look on his face when he dies," Pyke responded, smiling sadistically under his face-mask. "When I get out of here I'll be sure to help track 'em down. Bilge rat won't see it comin'." Although Dagran would later use his friends as pawns, Pyke had no way of knowing this. All he knew was that he was in the business of revenge, a business that he was quite familiar with. "Anyhow--" He was abruptly interrupted.

When all of that in-fighting ruckus broke out, Pyke turned to face it, his eyes glowing malevolently. Murderous intent was clearly visible on his face as he recognized numerous people as being nearly equivalent to captain. However, they appeared to be from drastically different lands, as he could not understand quite a bit of terms they were using. Nevertheless, that didn't change the fact that there were leaders within the group. Leaders who most likely abused their subjects, or used nasty means to get to where they are now.

It would be hard to do his work without his barber-blade though. As much as he wanted to take revenge on Hela, Megatron, Sinestro, or whoever, he could not under present circumstances. At least, not easily. Meeting the Overseer and regaining his weapon took priority. It was hard to hold himself back though, so instead he opted for the option of venting his rage. The killing would come later, or perhaps soon if people refused to heed his words.

Kn69nUH.jpg

"NO. MORE. CAPTAINS!" He bellowed in a low, guttural tone, eyeing every single person in the group with baleful, shimmering eyes. "Nobody controls me. Nobody controls anyone. Crews don't need no captain. We'll work together and pull our own weight. Captains ain't nothin' but a bunch 'a stuck-up bastards. They don't give a damn about the crew. They just care about the ship. So if any of you feel like declarin' yourself captain, then I'll turn ya into Kraken chum!"

Last edited:
"Crazy lady, calm the fuck down!" Candi yelled, trying to pry her off. "You're gonna have to do away with the stabby-stabby if you want to work with us! Holy shit, and people say I have anger issues!" Candi looked up and down at Hela. "What the actual fuck are you doing?! If he dies, that's one less person to possibly help us! Then, the crazy lady who's keepin' us here takes us down one by one! How delusional are you, like what?!"​
"Do not worry yourself, girl" Sinestro muttered, his words unshaken by the strain of holding back the blades "I do not intend on dying here, or ever for that matter. Hela is not about to change my mind"
Candi shook her arms in an "X" formation rapidly. "Nuh-uh, no way. No sirree. It's one thing to piss me off by acting like a fucking god when I invted you to this group, but when you attack people, that's when shit happens." She punched her fist into her hand. "Stop running your mouth already! You're just convincing us that you're a shit teammate. And I dunno about your other powers, bub, but I'm pretty sure that if needed, we could all work together to kick your arrogant ass! And don't you forget it!"​
"A shit teammate... that's one way of describing her behaviour" Sinestro laughed through gritted teeth "You're more correct than you realise. Hela has shown herself to be all bark and very little bite. If I can hold her off without my ring, she won't stand a chance against my full potential-- or our collective potential. I'll give her one final chance to yield... should she refuse, you're more than welcome to release your tension at your leisure. In the meantime, I'll let her live... I doubt she'll be stepping out of line for much longer..."​
@Siege @Sark
"This is a prison. We cannot expect everyone here to be as rational as you or I. In the meantime, I have the situation under control" Hela had placed the ball into his court; he was now 'the victim', a role he would play for all it was worth. Hela had fallen from her seat of authority, and now the entirety of the alliance had turned their backs on her; she had been defanged in a single, swift manipulation. Order was restored. Now all was left was to reunify his army and reinforce the narrative of Hela being the immediate common foe; such a narrative should help to deter against in fighting "Thank you for your assistance, inmate... no, we're all free now. Thank you, ally"
Megatron crosses his arms and shakes his head at the sight. It seemed that Candi was aiding in dissipating the situation.

"So, has the feud been resolved?"

He bends his knees down, his menacing, crossed face peering towards the tiny little humans.

b1pS4GR.gif

"If we are to establish ourselves as an alliance, a team, or such, then I will not tolerate the unneccessary feuds or infighting that have and will spring from such behaviour," his gaze primarily shifts to Hela, "is that understood?"

Those last three words were stressed with an aura of intimidating charisma - the very charisma that allowed the Decepticons to gain dominance over Cybertron for a good period of time during the war.

He didn't respond to Sinestro's words spoken before the fight, but it seemed that he actually listened to them.

@Siege @Sark @Crimson Spartan @will30358 @ShadowCoyote0 @MelodyMeister
"Well said, General, well said." Forcing the blades from his grasp, Sinestro returned to a neutral stance, his hands swinging loosely by his side "We're all dangerous beings here; nobody wants to make enemies here. Its time we ventured onwards- we're losing time standing around here; I doubt our enemies are so idle..."

@Sark @Siege @Everyone
"I have made no attempt to hurt this woman" Sinestro clarified "I have simply repelled her attack in self-defence. We have made the right decision; we've rejected Hela's lies and attempts to divide us. To control us. We should focus on our escape from here on out. We are an alliance, after all. We must keep our collective goal in mind. Come along, corpsman. There is much work to be done..."

Larxene-_Emote-57.png

When Ashe asked Wekser for his name, he was a bit surprised. "Um...my name is Albert Wesker. You'd be wise to remeber it." Curious little specimen wasn't he? From then on, Wesker remained silent as he listened to the conversations around him. The one named Candi stood out in particular, trying to form her own little team as it would seem. The one who called herself Hela also stood out. She carried herself like some sort of goddess. Wesker rolled his eyes and brushed her off. The boy Ashe seemed to be easily influenced by those around him. Making an ally of him could be easy, though he seemed to be "friends" with quite a few of them now. "Listen kid, if there is one thing you must understand it's that no alliance is permanent. The moment you become worthless or maybe even a burden, these people won't pull your weight." As he was saying this, Hela started to threaten Sinestro, plunging swords into his body. "See that? That will be your fate if you get too comfortable."
@Crimson Spartan @will30358 @Siege @anyone else who would have likely heard that
"Like it or not, we will have the same goal. We all want to get out of here. Some of us want revenge. Others just want to survive. But the only way we can achieve any of these goals is by working together, lest we simply get in each other's way. This operation will require order and precision. It will require us to act not as a collective of rioting prisoners, but as a well-oiled militia. Once we're truly free, we can all part ways, get out of each other's hair and, should you so desire, never see anyone her ever again. In the meantime, we can't afford to kill each other in the crossfire. It would achieve nothing. This team will keep us alive. Case and point: Join it if you'd like. Or don't. We're not forcing you. But just as we decided to do with Hela, we will not tolerate opposition, only separation. We respect your stances, and expect you to abide by ours"

"Where we are right now, the only person who's in charge... Is the one who holds control of these." She added, raising the only hand she had to show her wrist, and the bracelet attached to it.

Underneath the expression on her face, she was gritting her teeth a little at the thought of being under someone else's control, but if it meant she had a chance to escape... And find out what had happened to her, she would take it.

After all, if she had been brought here, there must be a way out... A way to escape this place... And grow strong again... Somehow...​
"No," Sinestro said matter-of-factly "They may hold the cards, but we still hold the power to draw from the deck. They have set out rules for us, be we do not have to play their game. We can still turn the tides. I was never one for following orders, nor am I one for being made to do tricks like some common pet. I pray you share such sentiments; I do not plan on recognising the legitimacy of our oppressors, for, by our collective will, they shall now be our oppressors for long..."

At hearing this, Candi grunted and whipped around. "No no no! It was going so well! I just need to put some rules, that's all! Like, for example no stabbing! That'd be really helpful!" Candi pulled her hair, stretching it out before letting go. "I'm pretty sure that Ashe is civilized enough, so he's safe. Stabby lady has social issues - that can be worked out later. Godammit, why'd she have to go and ruin everything?!" Candi tugged on her hair several more times before stopping.

"Eh, fuck it. If she's so determined and arrogant, she can go off on her own! I don't need anyone stressing me out." Regaining her composure, Candi smiled, looking at Larxene. "You have this strange, annoying, smug air about you... too be honest, I kinda like it. I'll be sure to bust out the sign-up sheets for Candi's Crazy Consultants!...I should work on the name, but whatevs. But I'm not quitting. Never. We're gonna bust outta this place and still have lots of fun doing it!"​
"I will abide by that rule, I assure you. Turning on each other will ensure our failure; that fact alone should act as a deterrent against such...irrationality. The name... might need some work, but the sentiment remains; if we work together, we can turn this prison into our playground all it takes is a little pressure and the cracks we have already inflicted on their system will begin to shatter. The tables will turn. Soon, they will be our prisoners... our playthings. Soon, we will be the ones writing the rules to this game... Its simply a matter of time"

"NO. MORE. CAPTAINS!" He bellowed in a low, guttural tone, eyeing every single person in the group with baleful, shimmering eyes. "Nobody controls me. Nobody controls anyone. Crews don't need no captain. We'll work together to pull our own weight, equally. Captains ain't nothin' but a bunch 'a stuck-up bastards. They don't give a damn about the crew. They just care about the ship. So if any of you feel like declarin' yourself captain, then I'll turn ya into Kraken chum!"
"As much as I admire your spirit, I detest your attitude; the last thing we need right now is anarchy; that is exactly what our 'Overseer' would want. They're expecting rioting prisoners. They are not expecting an army. As powerful as we may be individual, combing our strength is the most logical means of assuring success, and to do so efficiently will require a degree of precision. Direction. If not through a Captian, then through some form of active commander during combat. Quell your aggression for one moment, Inmate; our heads will be just as useful as our fists when it comes to earning out freedom..."

Last edited:
At all this, Hela simply just rolled her eyes. "Now you just bore me... I'm leaving, Alliance, so come with me. Again, you make quite the point, robot. We cannot let some petty fool undermine us with his empty words and threats." Hela said before she walked towards the door to go up the staircase.

@Sark @Alliance

At all this, Hela simply just rolled her eyes. "Now you just bore me... I'm leaving, Alliance, so come with me. Again, you make quite the point, robot. We cannot let some petty fool undermine us with his empty words and threats." Hela said before she walked towards the door to go up the staircase.

@Sark @Alliance
"Read the room, Hela; This is not your alliance anymore. We've seen through you like the glass warriors you are. You are the fool we're turning our backs on. You are the fool who sought to use violence to disrupt discourse. I have more than proved my worth; all you have proved is Howe fragile and unstable you truly are. So scurry along now, 'Queen', You'll find no harbour here"
Sinestro turned and made his way down the hall

As Pyke listened, he visibly became frustrated, clearly empathizing with Dagran. Whatever curse that manipulated Pyke's mind was planting vivid visions into his head; it was like he was there, experiencing the disaster himself. "Murderin' helpless people... I'd like to see the look on his face when he dies," Pyke responded, smiling sadistically under his face-mask. "When I get out of here I'll be sure to help track 'em down. Bilge rat won't see it comin'." Although Dagran would later use his friends as pawns, Pyke had no way of knowing this. All he knew was that he was in the business of revenge, a business that he was quite familiar with. "Anyhow--" He was abruptly interrupted.

When all of that in-fighting ruckus broke out, Pyke turned to face it, his eyes glowing malevolently. Murderous intent was clearly visible on his face as he recognized numerous people as being nearly equivalent to captain. However, they appeared to be from drastically different lands, as he could not understand quite a bit of terms they were using. Nevertheless, that didn't change the fact that there were leaders within the group. Leaders who most likely abused their subjects, or used nasty means to get to where they are now.

It would be hard to do his work without his barber-blade though. As much as he wanted to take revenge on Hela, Megatron, Sinestro, or whoever, he could not under present circumstances. At least, not easily. Meeting the Overseer and regaining his weapon took priority. It was hard to hold himself back though, so instead he opted for the option of venting his rage. The killing would come later, or perhaps soon if people refused to heed his words.

Kn69nUH.jpg

"NO. MORE. CAPTAINS!" He bellowed in a low, guttural tone, eyeing every single person in the group with baleful, shimmering eyes. "Nobody controls me. Nobody controls anyone. Crews don't need no captain. We'll work together and pull our own weight. Captains ain't nothin' but a bunch 'a stuck-up bastards. They don't give a damn about the crew. They just care about the ship. So if any of you feel like declarin' yourself captain, then I'll turn ya into Kraken chum!"

Pyke helping him would make things a little difficult, at least on the subject of his friends helping him with his goal...whether they knew it or not. He'd have to be careful around him, for the most part, ally or not.

The fisherman wasn't like the rest of the group back home, who Dagran had known for years and who trusted him greatly. Perhaps he trusted them just as much. Either way, he was just a little hesitant to put trust in anyone else completely, especially in this ragtag group, but maybe Pyke really could help him in the end? Who knew?

Drifting out if his thoughts as Pyke grew frustrated and looked rather murderously towards a select few in their group Dagran's eyebrow rose, a thoughtful look crossing his face. The scene before him earning no outward reaction, but there was a headache forming. Albeit a small one thankfully. He really did wonder if he hit his head at some point, but he couldn't recall being in any recent battles.

"Let it be for now, Pyke. No use getting pulled into the scuffle, eh?" He spoke up calmly. No different than Syrenne picking fights with Knights other than Pyke being more murder happy, the Mercenary did his best to remain stoic-especially after how easily the other had read him before. It...bothered him to some degree, it being something he just wasn't used to upon meeting someone for the first time. The closest to reading him so well-give or take-would probably be Zael at the very least.

Shaking that thought away, he turned to the stairs and started moving, motioning for Pyke to come along. He didn't want to leave the other behind after all.

@Ottonomous Ghost @Sark @Siege @York @Crow @Others

Last edited:
"Read the room, Hela; This is not your alliance anymore. We've seen through you like the glass warriors you are. You are the fool we're turning our backs on. You are the fool who sought to use violence to disrupt discourse. I have more than proved my worth; all you have proved is Howe fragile and unstable you truly are. So scurry along now, 'Queen', You'll find no harbour here"
Sinestro turned and made his way down the hall

Hela turned around and laughed at everyone... every single one of them. "I don't think any of you understand a single thing. I don't need anyone. So if you are going to push me off and be scums... I suppose I will just kill you all right here, right now." Hela said. In that instant, hundreds... no thousands... no, millions... of blades rose up, and all of them surrounded not just Sinestro, but Megatron's weak points, all around Candi, Larxene, and everyone that was in the jail room. If anyone moved an inch, they would get stabbed. "Hmhmhmhmhm... Want to try and wiggle out of this one Sinestro? Go ahead and try. As for everyone else, I can kill you all once I'm finished proving my point to the bastard who does not realize his place." Hela said as she soon made a hundred more swords, and walked towards Sinestro.

@Sark @Everyone

4217ae3091ca91257ee9b8cefb49b0f3.png

"... hm. That didn't last very long."

Izuru's whispy voice could barely be heard beneath the billowing discussion pervading the hallway (including Pyke's shouting). The gangly suit-and-tie clad student kept himself behind the rest of the group, distanced enough so that he wouldn't be picked up by the group's predictably short attention spans and shorter tempers.

Like a shepherd, silently watching and guiding the sheep.

@Jeremi @Crow @Siege @Sark @will30358 @Ver @Yun Lee @Anybody

Hela turned around and laughed at everyone... every single one of them. "I don't think any of you understand a single thing. I don't need anyone. So if you are going to push me off and be scums... I suppose I will just kill you all right here, right now." Hela said. In that instant, hundreds... no thousands... no, millions... of blades rose up, and all of them surrounded not just Sinestro, but Megatron's weak points, all around Candi, Larxene, and everyone that was in the jail room. If anyone moved an inch, they would get stabbed. "Hmhmhmhmhm... Want to try and wiggle out of this one Sinestro? Go ahead and try. As for everyone else, I can kill you all once I'm finished proving my point to the bastard who does not realize his place." Hela said as she soon made a hundred more swords, and walked towards Sinestro.

@Sark @Everyone

"There is a saying - actions speak louder than words, and I believe that you've spoken much more than enough, too much, in fact."

Megatron grabs a floating sword with each arm and crushes them into scrap. As he moved, any sword in the way of his arms would just bend towards its hilt.

o09xvOP.png

"I may have been freed from Unicron's thrall years ago, but the body he has given me still possesses its intended capabilities. Your Necroswords are rendered ineffective upon an armour forged by another deity of death. If power and threat alone are your sole physical justifications for leadership, then leadership does not belong to you."

@Jeremi @Crow @Siege @Sark @will30358 @Ver @Yun Lee @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Kaykay @Anybody​

"Hm... I suppose you, once again, make another valid point." Hela said. At once, all Necroswords vaporized. "If I was, note I said was, the leader of this Alliance, you'd be a counselor to me. But I suppose I wouldn't mind ruling under someone so wise as yourself. Your attitude seems much like my father, Odin, at his best." Hela praised Megatron. "So you shall lead us, General. And I will humbly follow." Hela said, understanding Megatron would indeed be a better candidate than herself. I mean when she thought about it, who would rather go with rule under a Goddess of Death when they can go with a General?

@Crow @Everyone

@Sark @Everyone
"Well, Hela, I'ma rip a page out of your book. If I can't use my weapons, but my powers - I don't even know if you'd call 'em that - are still here..." God, I dunno. I could be endangering the lives of so many people. It'd be a huge risk. Candi smiled as her hair grew longer. But "Candi" and "risks " go well together. I just need Sinestro to distract, and KAPOW! She'll get a long strand of hair across her face, grappling her neck, or through her chest. Ooh... the last one sounds fun. Candi watched the scene unfold. Now Robocop was helping take Ms. Stabby down a notch? That was good.

...and then she watched Hela give up to Megatron. Godammit! Candi punched her palm. Just when I was about to do something too! I swear, that daughter of a bitch is gonna get it! Candi, seeing the swords disappearing, made her hair shorten again. I never want to see her face again, unless it's bleeding! Candi remember Ashe was talking to the man with shades - he was probably busy convincing them to join their cause. Candi pulled her hair. I hope we don't get anymore wackos in this so-called "alliance..."

Candi shook her head. Can't focus on Ms. Stabby right now. Need new members for alliance... but now I'm talking in secret. And only with people who look relatively sane, she thought, shooting a sharp glare in Hela's direction. I can't afford to work with Satan Man... though he will be decent backup. The redhead seems legit, and Sparky... well, I'll get 'er in this soon enough. First, though....

"All right, kiddies, we're going to have to put out some fucking rules if you're gonna wanna be in this group that could very much help you save your life. Rule one? NO STABBING. Rule 2: to be decided. But this isn't gonna work out if we continue how it is, no way."​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back