Land Down Under (KJDarKnight & Treasure)

She shook her head "I don't know Jonah..I don't even know if that's what it is but...that's what it reminds me of..." she squeezed his hand a little tighter without really realizing it. Whatever it was, it was scaring her

Jonah worked his face into a smile, trying to reassure her. "Hey, if that is what it is, that's really cool," he said. "It'll be a big help. Hey, you won't have to worry about your gadgets anymore! You can just glance out the door and tell us what's what. That sounds like a good deal to me."

"It's..not normal Jonah..how..how would that even be possible" she was looking at him now rather than the sky

Jonah sighed. "None of this is normal. Everything is so abnormal that I'd say this new sight thing is normal. How is Justira being able to heal normal? Or a girl getting raised by a pack of wolves?"

"I guess that..makes some sense" she said, relaxing a little "I think..I'd like to go inside now though"

Jonah nodded and led her back toward their cave. "You know, it's not such a bad cave. A little noisy, but good ventilation."

"Kind or used to the sound now" she admitted, not really noticing it "I think I'll like it more when we have our own space....privacy is a nice thing to have"

"Agreed!" Jonah said heartily. "Makes things a bit weird when all you want to do is... ah... kiss a girl," he said, his cheeks going pink.

She blushed at the comment too but also smile. It felt good to be desired "there's nobody around now" she pointed out

Miaty slowed when he did "maybe not just yet.." she blushed more, they didn't often get to be entirely alone with how close they were all living

Jonah stopped and turned to face Misty. He took her face lightly in one hand and leaned down. His lips lightly brushed hers once, twice, then held for a third long, tender kiss. The kind one should never have in front of others.

Misty melted into his touch, leaning into him as she returned his kisses, slipping one arm around his neck to keep him there, just following her instincts

Jonah's heart fluttered in joy and no small amount of lust. He restrained himself, but he wanted this woman. He wanted her badly! They could not build their new home soon enough. For now, though, he settled with kissing and caressing, trying not to frighten her with his desire. How could he not want her? He loved her for all that she was, her smarts and kindness and even vulnerability, but he also loved her soft, sweet little body. She was the most attractive and desireable thing he'd ever seen.

Misty couldn't agree more. They needed to get their home built. She was shy and timid but at the same time, it was hard to keep her hands off of him. She'd never felt that way before, all so new and exciting.
For the moment though she enjoyed his touch and let the test of the world melt away

Jonah finally had to force himself to stop. He held her tight but looked away with a low groan. "Misty... I love you," he whispered.

Misty smiled and rested her head against him "I love you too Jonah" she answered him softly, content to just stand there for a moment

Jonah's hold on her tightened at the sound of her words. He didn't know what to say, so he chose not to make a fool of himself and said nothing.

Someone gave a quiet cough, and he nearly jumped out of his skin. He turned to see Gray standing in one of the shadows, watching them. Jonah scowled at him.

"Don't you have anything better to do then to spy on folk?" he snapped.

Gray smiled at them both, a hint of a smirk in his eyes. "Yes," he signed. "I need a little help with the bricks, and we need more supplies for making them, so we need both of you. If you are available, that is."

Jonah scowled at him. "Really? That's it? That's all you needed?"

Gray just shrugged, his eyes twinkling.

Back