Land Down Under (KJDarKnight & Treasure)

Ahe smiled and hugged on to his arm, nobody was around and she felt she could be a little more bold when nobody but Jonah was around "I'm..starting to see we can have a future here...it's still..very scary but...I feel more hopeful..."

"Good," Jonah said quietly, squeezing her hand. "You make me feel like we could have a future here... together. I never thought I'd have that."

She smiled but paused suddenly, watching the sky like there was something there besides the wide blue to see "do..you see that?" She asked, just looked like empty sky

She shook her head "No I...." she shook her head "never mind...I must be imagining things...overtired maybe" she said, not sure what else it could be, but if he couldn't see it..she had to worry if something more was going on

"If you could see it you'd see it" she shook her head "it's the whole sky..." maybe she shouldn't have said anything

"Really? What's it doing?" Jonah asked, still curious and not yet concerned. He turned, trying to see anything, almost falling over as he tried to move and stare up at the same time.

"Just...waves and lines if different colors " she said, not sure how to explain what she was seeing "you really can't see it?"

Jonah stared until his eyes watered. He tried to relax his gaze. Finally, he had to admit defeat and shake his head. "No, sorry, I see nothing."

Misty drew her shoulders up. Maybe she was going crazy? Hallucinating things. It was there. She could see it "come on" she tugged his hand to keep walking back

Jonah shrugged and walked with her. "Could be tied to watching the weather all the time like you do," he suggested offhandedly. "Anyway, weren't we talking about eventual houses?"

When he mentioned the weather she stopped and looked back up at the sky "the weather..." she repeated quietly, mostly for herself as she stared up.

"Remember when i showed you my tablet..with the weather patterns?" She asked without looking away from the sky now "remember the layers of color?"

"Sort of...it shows the change in air pressure, temperature and speed of the air flow..." she tried to explain "it's like...I can see that.."

Back