“Now, Aithne, remember our deal.” Sister Marie Ellison spoke up beside Aithne as the driver headed towards Camp Willow. Aithne’s brow arched slightly as she tore her gaze from the window towards her guardian. She eyed the female briefly before releasing a very agitated sigh.

“Of course I remember the deal, Sister Ellison. I will abide by the rules.” Returning her gaze to the window, Aithne muttered beneath her breath, head shaking a little.

“And?” The other female pressed, prodding Aithne in the arm a little.

“And I will not fight or misbehave and make friends.” Aithne‘s voice was clearly aggravated and thankfully, silence fell upon the two for the rest of the drive. Once they reached the Camp, the driver pulled up where appropriate and without another word, she slid out of the car and moved to the trunk to grab her duffle bag. Waving to the driver while ignoring the slight tears on her guardian’s eyes as the sister waved frantically from the car, Aithne moved away from the vehicle. Sweeping her blonde hair over her shoulders and out of her wide baby blue eyes, she glanced around at the other campers and just sighed.

“This blows.”

Once the circle came to her, Nancy beamed, loving that everyone looked at her. She was her best self in large social groups. "Hey guys, I prefer to be called Nancy and I'm the best soccer player at my school." She said confidently. Intertwining her fingers, she brought her hands up to her face and rested her head on the back of her hand. Oh how she loved this feeling she thought as she looked around to see who was next.

After Kadin spoke, Klaus had to think of something embarrassing to say about himself. Clever little bastard, he thought to himself, in jest obviously. It didn't bother him at all. When it was his turn he stepped forwards...
"Name's Klaus and every year I manage to get lost in the woods" there were some snickers but it wasn't anything serious. He'd made it up anyways.

Another of the counselors stepped forwards and spoke, the pale guy.
"My name is Abel, and I'm the counselor that has been here the the longest!" He'd say, grinning. How old even was he? The guy looked like was 19.

Kadin gave Klaus a nudge whispering, “That was pithetic! But I’ll accept it.” He said with a smirk before he glanced over at Nancy. She was standing there with a broad grin on her face, her hands resting behind her head,he frizzy hair all over the place. Kadin felt his heart flutter, though he smartly kept it to himself as he quickly turned back to the speaker. Kadins eyebrows raised as he stared at Abel, trying to figure out how old he was, he looked just a year or two older than 18 yet he had been here the longest, either no one stays at this job for long or he is much olde than he looks.

Oh people seemed to be talking now...Elias pressed pause on his music and listened to what people had to say. "This is really great bunch huh?" He mumbled quietly to himself as he listened to the counselors introducing themselves.

Elias really didn't want to say anything...other than his name maybe.

It didn’t take Aithne long to realize that the others were introducing themselves. Snorting and just shaking her head, she moved over to where everyone was gathered and found a spot to sit down. Her gaze shifted towards her hands and she closed her eyes, trying to figure out a way to get out of this camp without getting into trouble.

“Hnn. Her eyes slowly raised back up and she ran her fingers through her hair, shaking her head a bit. “The name is Aithne.” Leaving it at that, the blonde sat her duffel bag beside her feet and hoped this crap was over so that she could go explore.

After a good amount of the others introduced themselves, Taila spoke up. She clasped her hands together in front of her and rested them on her on her thighs, taking a deep breath. "Hi, I'm Taila." She spoke just loud enough that people could hear her. "A-and I love animals of all kinds." In her head that was a face palm moment, she couldn't think of anything to say about herself at that exact moment.

After Taila introduce herself, Tommy made up his mind and prepared himself for his introduction. He straightened his jacket and walked forward. "Hi everyone!" He smiled and waved at everyone. "I am Tommy, and I like playing games!" He introduced himself with glee.

Then Tommy stepped back and observed everyone's reactions. He hoped that nobody was weirded out. He really wanted to have fun in this place.

Looking around at every one who had spoken after her, Nancy got to see most of the kids at the camp and wondered who would she end up being friends with. A lot of these kids seemed nice enough but she knew far too well that some people hid their true selves until it's too late. Deciding not to dwell on her negative thoughts, she looked back at the counselor's, waiting for further instruction.

Genesis had been loitering in the back of the varied group, observing her surroundings with a serene grin. She hadn't known much about this place, but her brother had just laughed when she said she was going. Her brother, Rev, had gone once before, a few years back. He returned begging to never go back, but her mother had deemed it a good experience anyways and sent Genesis there as well. Her duffel bag was hanging off her shoulder, big and tough to carry. One or two of the authoritative-looking figures had offered to help her, but she refused to resign her dignity to a twenty-something in cargo shorts.

Someone tapped her when the circle got around to her, pulling her attention from the ladybug on her finger to the circle.
"Wh-what was the...?" Someone whispered the question to her, looking to the empty center of the circle.
"I'm, uh-I'm Genesis, and..." She lost focus, turning back to her hand. "-I have a ladybug on my finger."

The rest of the staff member introduced themselves, and even the dog got a proper presentation. Not by itself, clearly. But he was introduced as "Sunshine". Guardian dog who would bark if any of the campers tried to go into the woods by themselves. Or if anyone was caught at night where they weren't supposed to be. Aka not going to the bathroom, or in their rooms.

Klaus listened to all of them. To Taila, to little Tommy, such a sweet little fella, to Naaancybear, to Aithne too. But when Genesis' turn came, he goddamn stared. The gal was absolutely gorgeous, damn son. He had a new goal this summer, it made him smile when she just went back to the ladybug on her finger, it was adorable.

The next thing that'd come would be the cabins. Some would be assigned here or there, boys with boys, gals with gals. It was mostly to keep parents happy, because it wasn't really something Klaus would care about, let alone his albino guardian. All of the counselors shared a Cabin, and then Nula shared it with Gloria, the cook.

Kadin glanced towards the newest members of the circle and as everyone was introduced he glanced over at klaus, only to place his hand over his mouth to stop himself from laughing. Klaus had his eyes glued to one of the girls, Genesis in particular, you could practically see Klaus’s tongue hanging out. As the introductions were over and they were guided to their cabins, Kadin practically had to drag Klaus away as he gawked at the girl. Before Kadin left though he turned back around to face Nancy and with a shy smile he said, “See later I guess” he said with a grin, as he could feel his face get hot as he said it. Not wanting to embarrass himself he quickly flipped around and using his cane he briskly made his way towards the cabins backpack around his shoulders.

Last edited:
"See you later. " Nancy replied, wiggling her fingers at him. Grabbing her duffel bag, she turned and made her way to the cabin. Falling in step with the other girls, she looked around, making eye contact with a few of them and smiling warmly.

Genesis saw the group disband out of her peripheral vision, doing the same and running to a leaf to give the ladybug a landing pad. Her eyes crinkled with a smile, as she turned upwards and straightened. The cool breeze drove her to pull the oversized jacket tighter around herself, shuddering and chewing on her lower lip. Readjusting the bag, she took a breath, and marched towards the nearest adult with queries about her cabin. She tapped them on the shoulder, raising an eyebrow.
"Hello? Uhm, I'm not sure where to dump all this." She thought she remembered the councilor introducing themself as Nula, but she could have easily mixed the councilers up already.

The woman turned around and smiled at Genesis, pointing with her arm towards the cabins. "Over there sweetheart, look for the cabin with your number. If you don't know your number ask another conselor, they have the lists right now." She patted the girl on the back gently and left towards the offices.

The boys and girls were told that they'd all have to come up with a name for their cabin by that night, and they could all decide on a one word name once they were inside. They had all arrived in the evening so they still had a few hours before dinner time. Most likely free for them to explore the limits of the camp and the like.

Klaus was dragged by Kadin towards their Cabin, which they turned out to be sharing, apparently?.
"Eyyy I get you love me already but I'm not a dog man. Don't drag me around." He complained, gently swatting Kadin's hand off his arm. No grabbing >.>. He wondered if he'd convince the other guys to name the cabin the same he'd named it every single year.

She gave a polite smile and ran back to the ladies, trying to keep up and glancing around at the girls she'd be spending her summer with. Not bad.

Not bad at all.

She stood on her toes, in a search for someone she might know, to no avail. She was completely alone here, not a familiar soul in sight. She considered taking Nula's advice and asking a councilor, but she decided against it because-well, because she didn't feel like it. She wasn't sure the stance this camp held on electronics, but she wasn't going to risk pulling out the earbuds here. Maybe she'd manage to make some friends here, an ally in case camp drama divides people up (as it historically does).

Looking around, Nancy saw Genesis looking around and walked over to her. Nothing's wrong with two new girls pairing up. She realized that she was the girl who talked about the ladybug and waved. "Hi! I'm Nancy." She said cheerfully.

Genesis turned to the girl who approached her, giving her a warm smile.
"Hi! I'm Genesis, as you may remember." She looked upwards, the sun shining on her face. "Beautiful day. Have you been here before?"

"No, though I heard it's not too bad." Nancy said. Grabbing her hair tie, she gathered her wild curls and pulled them up into a loose bun on the top of her head. She was eager to go ahead get started with the days activities. She noticed that all the guys were put in cabin 1 and the girls were stuffed in cabin 2. Looking around, she figured that there was no harm in bunking with her since she was already there. Sitting her bag down, she pushed her hands in her back pockets and looked at the girl. "Your glasses are cute, wanna share the bunk?" She asked, tilting her head as she admired the glasses, wondering if she could see well enough with out them on.

Back