Naomi raised a well-plucked eyebrow, looking at the hand. She wasn't quite buying the 'I just came to mention the campfire' excuse, because what kind of person takes so long to knock a door that you can interrupt them. "Naomi," she said curtly. "We'll see." She ignored the handshake and strode out of the bungalow. Seeing that Eliza was walking with a bit more speed to her step, Naomi jogged after her, catching up in a second at most. She spotted the pale counsellor walking into the showers himself, and smirked a little. "Which counsellor's that?" She asked Eliza.

Last edited:
David raised his hands, a plaintative smile on is face as he backed away from the counsellor a bit. "Hey Abel, Abes, buddy ol' pal. How've you been? I see your time away from the camp hasn't improved your hatred for progress." He says, voice steadily de escalating into a dark mutter before looking back up at the irate counsellor.

Gesturing at the pipe, he continues. "Anyway, no can do dude. If I put it back to normal, it would take a lot of my resources and unless you wanna give up your toaster..." he trails off as he notices the increasingly murderouus look on Abel's face. "Plus, I've made it better! It should be a bit warmer, and the water way faster!" He hurriedly tacks on, hoping to placate the Counsellor.

Eliza stopped and turned right around; she would have to wait and see if her Camp BFF was behind the noise or not. He'd share what he did later, anyway, if it were him. "Abel." She murmured, steering the two girls away from the showers now that there was a counselor. "He's a little," she stuck her hand out and wobbled it to indicate that he was off.

She led the way to the campfire, instead, where Claire had already lit the fire. See, she was early to the introductions. Model camper.

Claire was not buying the act and she eyed the redhead, warily, offering the other two girls a kind smile.

The first thing Anthony would do after ditching the loser with the dog was to go to his bungalow, find a bunk, and set his stuff down on it. He hadn't brought much other than his clothes, his music player, and a tablet with a couple of movies and tv shows stored on it. He doubted the camp had wi-fi, and if it did, it probably sucked so there was no reason to bring his games or his laptop. Tony would open his suitcase, just to check if his father had snuck anything into it at the last second. Clothes, deodorant, shower stuff, everything seemed to be...nor...mal? With a tsk, he'd slam the suitcase shut, re-secure all the zippers and straps, and slide it as far under his bed, bottom bunk, as he could. "I hate that fucker...I really, really do..."

Shoving his mp3 player into his pocket, the punkish youth would wrap his headphones around his neck, the music paused for now. At least he had his cigarettes, hidden in a secret pocket sown into his cargo shorts. He hated that he hadn't managed to quit yet, but he was trying. And once the last half pack he'd brought with him to camp was gone, its not like there was anywhere to buy some more, not without breaking the rules about leaving the camp grounds and walking miles that is. So not worth it.

Checking the time on his watch, another birthday present from a couple of weeks ago, Tony slowly made his way out of the bungalow, heading towards the center of the camp. He could already smell the fire, and it wasn't long before he arrived.

Naomi looked over her shoulder at the shower building. "Glad to see we've got good supervision," she murmured. She turned her head at the smell of smoke and her hand drifted to her thick dreadlocks, and to the equally thick hair tie on her wrist. She was quite fond of her hair, so as soon as she could she sat on the bench by the fire. She swept her hair up into a high ponytail, firing a quick polite smile at the counsellor. "So, what happens now?" She asked Eliza.

Abel snorted. "Why are you smiling like that?, think you're gonna get away with something?, wrong, wrong wrong wrooong~" he sang."Also, I'm not your buddy, or your pal!. I'm your counselor. Now, lets go into the showers to see how you've improved them." He said, offering a smirk that would scare away the cheshire cat.
"You, Hroth boy, go to the campfire."
He dragged David into the shower building so he could show his success.

The dog, Sunshine, trotted over to the girls.

"Yes sir!" Hroth jumped to get away from the counselor. As soon as he got past the counselor, Hroth gave David a thumbs up. He had sneaked the pressure gauge past Abel. Then he hurried towards the bonfire, hoping that David wouldn't get into too much trouble.

As Hroth went around the showers, he saw the redheaded girl. Shit, well, wasn't she pretty. QUickly, noticing that his mouth was hanging open, Hroth shut it and moved to head towards the bonfire. Of course, his eyes never left the redheaded girl.

Nico heard voices outside talking and laughing. Something about a campfire? That sounded alright, he guessed. Maybe there would be good. He shoved his gameboy into the pocket of his cargo shorts and headed outside. Might as well meet the other people stuck here with him. He sat by himself, unsure where to go. The punk kid with the buzz cut was pretty intimidating, but no way was he gonna sit with the girls! Suddenly he wished he hadn't been quite so rude to the other kid in his bungalow earlier. He pulled out his video game again, more as something to do with his hands than anything else. He wasn't really playing even, but holding it kept him from sitting there feeling awkward.

David debated tugging his grip from the Counselor's hand. He was pretty sure he was stronger than most of the people here. Then again, Abel also had access to his food. But that wasn't the real reason he didn't. He had the chance to show off his success! That was enough to coerce the teen into allowing himself to be tugged into the shower room.

Letting go of him, Abel gestured to the stalls with a motion that basically seemed to say 'Go on.' which seemed to shrink a little as David grinned at him and quickly made his way to the closest stall, giving Abel a good view as he tucked himself into a corner to avoid getting too wet.

Reading for the tap, he slightly turns the knob before a fierce jet of water shoots out. Looking back st Abel, the counsellor sticks his hand out, miming testing the water. Waiting a few seconds, David slowly puts his hand in. The water was a lot harder, but in a nice way, and the temperature was a few degrees higher which was great.

Giving a thumbs up to Abel, he turns the shower off before exiting the stall and trying to brush past him with as much bravado as possible.

Last edited:
Seeing David coming, Abel sidestepped to avoid the proud shoulder brush. Once he knew that he wouldn't have any trouble regarding the showers, he headed towards the campfire, Klaus following him on his way there from the bungalows. He sat... alone, ish. Not particularly near or far from anybody.

Abel waltzed up to Claire.
"Heeeey~ Claireee~. The showers are fine. Also, are we starting up this painful introduction part?, I honestly, although im lying, cannot wait for it... Where's Nina?, beside somewhere high." He snickered, looking at the shorter woman with a smirk in his face.

Hroth made his way to the Bonfire, though it wasn't lit yet. He walked around the area, feeling awkward and not knowing what he should do. Hroth resolved himself to standing in the shadows and waiting for the rest of the campers to show themselves.

Wait! I need to find David. I've still got the pressure gauge. Hroth, as he waited for the rest to show, left his hands in the pocket of his hoody, unconsciously fiddling with the little mechanical gauge.

As David made his way past Abel, he realised that he had nothing to do and he had seen the counsellor send Hroth and his little friend off to somewhere. What were they- The bonfire! Oh crap, he forgot about that! Spinning a little, he quickly situates himself and speedily marches his way towards the direction of the Bonfire, where he can now see a light emanating from.

As he got closer, he found that there seemed to be a bunch more kids than last year sitting on the log. That or he just didn't remember much of others. He could remember Eliza well enough, but they had spent most of the camp together so maybe that was a given.

Speaking of, he spotted the familiar flash of bright red hair in the flames, seated in front of him with her back turned as she conversed with two other girls. Having gotten over his juvenile fear/awkwardness with the female gender, he gave a pretty big grin and made his way over to his friend.

Once he was in range, he reaches forward and lightly, very lightly, knocks once on Eliza's head. When she looked up to see who had done such a thing, his grin widened even more as he gives a small wave. "Yo. Good to see you!" He says as he takes a seat to her right, nodding at the two girls that were on her left.

Hroth caught sight of David as he walked out of the showers. He was about to head over to him, but David went towards a different group of campers.

Oh shit. It had to be the redhead. Hroth could deal with just about any kind of girl, except for redheads. Especially the pretty ones, and that girl was one of the pretty ones. Damnit. Hroth was in a conundrum. Should he go over there or not...

Well, after about five seconds of hesitation, Hroth made his decision. He walked across the clearing towards the group of three girls and one guy calling out, "Hey, David!'" in the process.

Tony was surprised that no one had started speaking yet. Must not be everyone. Shame. That meant he'd have to spend more time than he'd hoped around these people. Sitting down relatively close to the gaggle of girls and brats, Tony would once again begin blasting his blackest death metal. Checking out the girls as he did so. One of them was a tad too young for his tastes but the other two weren't bad...not to bad at all.

Klaus watched the girls from earlier and one guy that joined them absentmindedly. He wondered if he should attempt to get closer to them... or talk to them or something. But it probably wouldn't be successful. He was fine where he was at the moment, sitting on a lonely log. He saw Anthony eyeing the girls, Anthony seemed like a cool guy?. Or he hoped so. Anyways, he wasn't in his bungalow.

Klaus was with Leon and Nico. He had chosen a bottom bunk, the closest one to the door.
His mind kinda wandered away while he though of how he'd take care of the Sunshine problem... it would bark.

Clair blinked, whirling around at Abel's sudden appearance. "Oh, yeah. Good to hear." She caught sight of David coming from the same area and narrowed her eyes, "I'm guessing he had something to do with it. Nina is..." She pointed in the general direction of the officers where the director was coming out, a large smile upon her face.

Eliza felt eyes on her and she peered over to see some dude staring wide eyed. She narrowed her eyes and shifted her body away from the stranger focusing on her new friends instead. "Creeper alert." She muttered before feeling a knock on the back of her head. She recognized the voice and turned to greet the guy, "David, how are you?" She smiled and gestured to the soon to be engineer. "Ladies, this is David. Likely the source of the noise we heard earlier." Her eyes twinkled and she wondered what he had been up to.

The creeper approached and she eyed him, "Friend of yours, David?" the redhead asked after he'd addressed David. She avoided making eye contact with the approaching stranger and instead the boy with the earbuds caught her attention. Bad boy, lonely, angry type. He was cute and he looked but didn't *stare*.

She turned her attention back to their small group when Nina approached, clapping her hands. "Alright, everyone! I'm Nina, your director! We have great counselors who have lots of fun planned for you!" She beamed, "Let's go around and introduce ourselves and share one fun fact about ourselves! Then Abel and Claire can go over the rules!" Every sentence said with sincere excitement.

No one spoke. Eliza certainly wasn't going to volunteer first. The other counselor, Hope, quietly introduced herself as such and shared her fun fact that she was a world wide chess champion. Eliza yawned.

Last edited:
David gave a grin and another wave to the girls that Eliza introduced him to. "Not too bad, yourself?. He responds as he looks at the new pair. One seemed pretty young, but the other looked to be his age, if not older. Pretty too. Here's hoping she had a brain. Always nice to meet an attractive, smart person. Then again, that's pretty much the definition of beauty isn't it? Looks and brains.

David was disturbed from his steadily deteriorating thoughts at a call from... Hord? Hroth! Who was making his way over to where they were sitting. Noticing that the guy could hardly keep his eyes off of Eliza, David felt a smirk creep onto his face, as well as a pang of... annoyance? To be expected, that.

"Yo, Hroth, right? I see you got away pretty easily dude." He says as the younger teen reached him, grinning up at the guy as he remained seating. "So what's up?"

"Ummm, one second, got to make good impressions." Hroth replied to David, then tearing his eyes away from the redhead, Hroth looked at the Camp Counselor.

"My Name is Hroth Kinders. Known as a loner and sometimes referred to as Spock. It's nice to meet you." Hroth nodded towards Nina and then returned his attention to David, making sure not to look at the redhead. God damned blush starting to grow too.

"Hey David, yea, got away, new kid, you know. Anyways," Hroth leaned in closer, just so that nobody else could hear him, "I snagged the pressure gauge." Hroth turned back towards the other campers, waiting for them to introduce themselves. He was also trying to ignore the stares, you know, those ones that single you out. The ones that tell you that you're not accepted. Yea, those kind of stares.

Something something, welcome to camp, something something rules, something something introduce yourself... whatever. It took Nico a minute to realize it was his turn to introduce himself. He looked up when someone nudged his elbow, pausing the game. At a pointed look from one of the counselors, he quickly dropped it on the ground behind him. Oops.

"I'm, uh, Nico Galvez," he said, waving at the general group halfheartedly. "A fun fact? I'm... I'm double jointed, that's cool. I dunno." He shrugged awkwardly, ducking his head. "Someone else go." He wasn't usually this shy- then again, he wasn't usually around this many people he didn't know. Stupid mom, stupid camp.

Last edited:
Abel stood up from his log, looking at them.
"My name is Abel!, and... "he grinned, tilting his head to the side slightly" I am going to kill each and everyone of you"he said it with such a normal, steady voice, without a hint of amusement, that anykne would have thought he was serious. It was a this year's special. No repeating.
However, he bursted ohr laughing mere seconds after he spoke, and surprisingly enough, if you looked at him, you'd see Klaus was laughing behind a hand covering his mouth. What was so funny?
"It was a joke" he(Abel) put a hand over his chest. "I sweaaaar" he said next.
"Now, why dont you go next?!" He pointed directly at Eliza.

Back