She snickered a little at Hroth's apparent nickname but said nothing.

The next boy looked like he didn't know what fresh air was; the redhead made a mental note to steal his game batteries later to see how he would react.

There was a pause after Abel's introduction where all the children glanced at one another, awkwardly. The only sound was the crackling of the fire. Claire took half a step away from Abel and Nina's smile faltered. Out of the corner of her eye, she saw Klaus' shoulders shaking with laughter.

The fuck?

Eliza looked at her bunkmates, as if to say 'see what I mean?' And she had to follow that. She answered in her Irish accent, "I am Eliza and a fun fact about me is I think this is a shitty way to get to know people," She smiled sweetly, "I have diverse interests which I'm sure will be shared with each of you on an individual level."

Instead of sitting with her bunk mates she sat beside Nico, as if there weren't something else going on. She pointed to where he'd dropped his game, "Can I play?"

Last edited:
Nico looked a bit surprised, but he dug his GameBoy out and handed it to her. "I have Slug Invaders and Galactic Conquest," he said, showing her the cartridges. "I don't play girly games or anything, if that's what you're hoping for." Girls didn't play video games, everyone knew that, but she could try if she liked. She thought the campfire circle was stupid, too, he liked that about her. Maybe not everyone at this place would be some stuck up prep with a huge fake smile.

She snorted and shook her head, taking the game. "I've been stuck on level 5 of Slug Invaders for what feels like forever. Maybe a few months?" She stuck the cartridge in and she actually did play for a bit while the rest introduced themselves. Eventually Claire would give her the look and she'd sigh, turning it off and slipping the back off and letting the batteries fall to the ground before popping the back in place and handing the game back to the boy. "Thanks." She swiped at the dirt and grabbed the batteries before returning to her bunk mates.

If anyone noticed what she'd done; she'd offer them a wink.

Claire, by the way, introduced herself as such and with something simple like "I was once cast as an extra in a zombie movie."

"Me, too!" Nico grinned, looking over her shoulder as she played the game. "I get all the way through the level but the final swarm always gets me." The two talked quietly for a while before one of the counselors started giving them the stink eye and Eliza have his game back. Damn it, as soon as he'd started having an okay time, they had to shut up. Who would've thought the first person he'd start talking to at camp would be a girl, of all people?

"No problem," he answered quietly, putting the game safely away. "Nice to meetcha."

Leon had no intention of introducing himself, and snuck away as everyone gathered around the fire. It did pain him to not go near the beautiful blaze that was the bonfire, he instead snuck away after that Hack Abel took the David kid into the stalls. Now was a good chance as any to try to sneak into the kitchen and see what he could find. Rounding the buildings hiding from any wondering eyes, he snuck towards the back door which seemed to be locked with a pad lock and chain. Nothing he hadn't picked before, pulling a bobby pin from his pocket he began working on the lock, after a few moments he heard the familiar click of the tumbler and the lock released.

Listening closely for anyone coming by he heard the camp director speak out, introductions must be starting,he thought to himself, good, gives me more time to get this done. quickly and quietly as possible he slipped into the kitchen, it looked like any normal kitchen with various cooking utensils in a corner cabinet, and pots and pans hanging from multiple hooks over near the Line. It was fairly dark inside, only with slight flickering of the bonfire outside Leon made his way to one of the cabinets that contained the cooking utensils hoping they had what he needed. They had to, it was a Camp kitchen after all, and after digging for a small bit he had found what he was looking for, BUTANE X8, perfect. He quickly grabbed a couple bottles and stuffed them into his cargo pants that hung loose on his small frame. Now comes the hard part, sneaking these back to his bunk.

Carefully locking the back door how he had found it Leon made his way to behind the Bungalows, hoping not to get noticed before he wanted to.

Last edited:
Anthony turned off his music and removed just one of the earbuds as soon as the kids around him started talking. He listened, though not really, instead taking brief glances at the other girl, the black one with the really tight bod. Probably a runner, or an athlete of some kind. Hey. The girls were slim pickings, but at least the two within his age range were both lookers, in their own ways. The heir to the Solfel fortune counted himself lucky in that regard at least. He did his best to not think about women that way, and for the most part he was successful, but when your dad was as much of a...well, manwhore as Tony's was, some traits were inevitably passed down.

Then, there was a pause, so Tony took it as his cue to speak.

He'd sit up straight, nodding his head briefly. "Hey. Not much to say. Name is Anthony Titus Solfel. Call me Tony. Might recognize my last name, its on a lot of factories and warehouses. Dad owns the Solfel/Hatchman Manufacturing and Distribution Corporation. Don't worry about it too much, I sure as hell don't. Something interesting...I can bench press almost double my weight, and I play the drums and electric guitar. Back home I'm in a band. Thats about it."

If Noemi or Eliza glanced at him during his introduction, he'd give the first one a casual, yet very flirtatious little wink.

Izzy had been relatively quiet this whole time. It wasn't really that she was shy around people, she just wan't very talkative to start with. Most of the others seem to prefer to talk with Eliza anyways, so that works out for her. At some point though, she had spaced out. A small pebble seemed to have found its way into her hands, keeping her fingers busy.

There were less people around the fire than she thought there would be. But then again, she had no idea how summer camps even worked in the first place. There were way too many boys here though. Not that she had a problem with guys or anything, just that they can make things awkward sometimes. The camp director was unsettling in her cheeriness. And she didn't even know what to make of white-haired counselor.

After Anthony's introduction, she stood up and took it as her turn to introduce herself.

"Uh..hi..I'm Isabelle Webbers. Call me Izzy. And..hm...fun fact..." She furrowed her brow and regretted not planning this one out. "Uh..one time I got stuck in a tree for almost 2 hours because I climbed all the way up but then couldn't climb down."

Leon walked between the Bungalows as the others seem to be introducing themselves still, however it seemed to be reaching the last of them. Leon had to hurry if he was going to get away with it. He slipped into his bungalow and stuffed the canisters into his bags, grabbing a his jacket before heading to the door.

Klaus didn't want to stand up and speak in front of everybody else. He waited a bit before he felt Abel's stare on him. He knew the other wanted him to do it, but he didn't even have any fun or interestimg facts to tell the others about himself.

Meanwhile, Abel's eyes were on Leon as he saw him pass from behind the showers to the back of the kitchen, through the sports zone. The counselor didn't say anything else except for practically purring "I spy~ with my little eye~" more for himself than anything else. However, if the kid wanted to steal shit from the kitchen... so be it. He could care less, Claire could go get him if she saw him go towards the bungalows.
The pale counselor gave Klaus a glare so he'd stand the fuck up and make up some shitty random fact like everyone else was doing.

Once this happened, Klaus swallowed and stood up, remaining quiet for a bit before finally speaking...
"My name's Klaus... and er... I..." He didnt know what to say.
"...I like lollipops" he said, quickly, before sitting down to die of shame.
Now that he thought about it, Nico was there, but Leon wasn't?. He was missing a roomate.

Last edited:
Naomi crossed her legs as she listened. She looked to everyone as they spoke, simply out of respect, but she wasn't really listening. She was digging through her mind for a fact. It had to be interesting enough to make an impression. She settled on one just as the boy with all the piercings was introducing himself, and just barely caught the wink. She pursed her lips and looked away. Her last summer had been a flirty summer, meeting tons of teen football talents. It had been fun, but she wasn't so sure if she wanted this summer to be as dramatic as that one had.

She stood up when it was her turn, arms crossed. "My name's Naomi," she said. She paused for a second, switching her weight onto one leg. "I've won Ironkids UK twice. Once when I was twelve and the other time last year." There wasn't really much else to it. She could have spoken about how she only pulled into first place in the running portion both times, or how she wasn't participating this year specifically because of this camp, but she didn't. She just sat back down and crossed her legs again, picking at some dirt under her fingernails.

Last edited:
David noticed that just about everyone seemed to have gone. Getting up, he made his way to the centre of the ring, near the bonfire. He decided he liked the heat of the blaze, especicially since it seemed to be doing wonders for his damp hair. "Name's David, pretty sure some of you already know me," A grin and a nod at Eliza, with a look at Abel and Claire. "Uh... something interesting... something interesting..." He mutters as he trails off, searching through his pockets.

"Oh!" He cries before pulling out a small, bright red tube. "I managed to create a bunch of fire crackers on the way here. It was my first time really trying to fit things like gunpowder in, so they're kinda volatile, so most of them are on my bu-" he begins, before a loud pop sounded out from the firecracker in his hand. Instantly, with reflexes beyond what anyone at the camp thought he could do, maybe bar Eliza and Abel, his spun and whipped one of his hands forth, sending the firecracker careening past the people and into the night.

A few small seconds later and there was a small flash, and a large pop from where he had thrown it. Turning back to the group, he gives a nervous little laugh before quickly retreated back to where he was sitting. He made a mental note to relocate the other firecrackers. He was pretty sure they were fine, as that one had had a structural problem, but he'd also been sure that one was fine.

Last edited:
The girl jumps from her seat on the log with a little shout. Was bringing homemade firecrackers even allowed at summer camps? But then again, does it even matter? Izzy shrugs off the question (or was that actually a shoulder twitch?). Whatever it was that was...pretty cool. If she'd have less common sense, and if she didn't hate sudden noises so much, she'd have asked him to do that again.

"Wait, so where are the others?" she asked David. "Would all of them...just go off like that?"

David looks at the little girl, a small amount of worry and anxiety on his face. "I... I don't think so? No? No. They... they shouldn't..." He says uncertainly, brow furrowing as the three girls next to him give him a look of mildconcern or, in Eliza's case, interest. "Th-that one would have been shaken up, and the ones on the bunk are in a stale environment, and it may have just been that one..." He continues, glancing back in the direction of the bungalows.

Looking back at the girl, he quickly change subject. He really needed to check on them though. "So who are you two? You already know me, but Eliza didn't introduce ya." He says, leaning past the redhead to get a better look at the smaller girl and the pretty one he was quite sure was older than him. Why wasn't she a counsellor?

Leon had opened the door, just as a Loud Bang startled the whole group, including Leon himself. It was loud sudden bang that could have either been a gun shot or a firework, looking towards the bonfire he noticed everyone's attention on that David kid standing near the fire. David had a nervous smile on his face before sitting down, Leon would have to assume most if not All explosions around this place were most likely a caused by David. Ill have to ask what happened exactly, Leon thought to himself, slowly moving closer to the circle. As he got closer a couple of the kids began noticing him, so he quickly sat down next to the kid with all the piercings, as there was more seating next to him.

Hroth caught sight of Leon entering the circle. Trying to get Leon's attention, Hroth waved him over to where David and the three girls were. Of course, Hroth was sitting a little further away from the group.

Klaus was glad not to be in David's bungalow. The crackers could explode at any time and it'd be quite the startle. He had stood up in a second when it exploded, not expecting it. Like how a dog would react to a sudden loud noise, but then he'd sat back down again. Whoops...

Abel snickered when the thing exploded, enjoying how everyone was startled by it. The dog even started barking.

"Yeah, nice to meet you, too." There was smile for the boy with the video game, Nico. She almost felt bad for taking his batteries, but he did assume that women couldn't play video games so she figured they were even. The batteries were neatly tucked into her pocket.

She was paying more attention than it would seem to the rest who introduced themselves. There was an eye roll for the "bad boy" looking kid whose first thought was to share how rich he was, but he mentioned a band and that peaked her interest. He mentioned drums and she looked over at him again, catching his eye this time, in time to see a wink. So cocky. She made sure he saw her roll her eyes, despite the small smile threatening.

At Izzy's fun fact the redhead tilted her head, confused. That was a story that needed expanding upon. How do you get stuck in a tree? The Irish woman had a small smile for Klaus who had been put on the spot; she understood the nervousness to come up with something cool. Poor kid. She found she liked her roommates more and more as they shared their stories. Firecrackers are great! Eliza beamed, jumping a bit at the sudden noise. Nina jumped and then clapped her hands together. "Oh, exciting!" She was nervous, Eliza could tell, but the camp director was always trying to look on the positive side. The redhead gave David a thumbs up for that as he took his seat, talking to Izzy.

She missed the boy sneaking back into the circle because she was actively trying not to look at the cocky rich boy, Tony.

Tony was tapping his foot, looking a tad aggravated at the slow progress this meeting was making. His music wasn't helping like it normally did either, and neither did fidgeting his fingers to the drum beats. And he was starting to get a headache, and it was getting worse with every word these stupid kids said. Frankly, he was over it, and the last thing he wanted was to sit around here any longer.

"Excuse me, not to interrupt, but can I please go to the rest room?"

Some one nodded, he saw that much, and Tony wasn't about to wait around for a second confirmation. Getting up, he'd dust off his knees and begin fumbling around in his largest front pocket as he walked. Once he was sure enough he was out of sight, close enough to the bathrooms that he could sneak behind one of them, only then would he retrieve his less-than-half pack of American Spirit Reds. Tony knew how disgusting this habit was, and how unhealthy it was. During intense practice sessions with his band mates, he'd get out of breath. He and the bassist, but the bassist had an entirely different set of problems. It was a shame, Sariah was a cute chick, and really talented, and they had a lot in common. But painkiller junkies were messes that Tony didn't really want to mess with, or had time for.

With a flick of his Zippo and a deep, desperate inhale, nicotine filled his lungs and shortly after, his brain. It was like he was melting. "God damn it quitting these things is gonna be harder than I want it to..."

After he had Just sat down near him, the kid with the piercings asked to leave, O Shit, now their looking this way. I Really didn't wan to share.
Leon stood up just as the others did, Seeing Hroth wave him over he began moving over that way, "Ello, name's Leon Trebek, I'm from London, this is my first year here. Never been to camp before." Moving around the Bonfire, trying not to let his nerves show, getting lost in the bonfire itself for a spit second before continuing "Um, I enjoy art, im not the best at drawing, so I mainly stick to sculpting," not knowing what more to say he quickly sat over by Hroth, waiting for someone to go next.

Naomi leant forward a little to get a closer look at the firecracker, but kept in her seat. She was pretty thankful she did too, because a couple seconds later it went soaring, leading someplace a good distance away with a loud bang. A smile mused across her face. She wasn't quite sure what she had been expecting from the camp, but people that make firecrackers had definitely not crossed her mind.

When Mr. Firecracker asked who they were, she raised an eyebrow. "Weren't you listening during the introductions?" She asked with a snort. "Naomi."

Back