Ame Damnee Necropolis

Guruk Shamad
Necropolis - Walking Toward the Prison

Guruk had left the Sanctuary with the appearance of the newcomers and the man-child. He did not care for getting to know the mysterious woman who had risen from the dead or the woman who had arrived with Wroth. Even thinking of the man-child's name sent an anger through Guruk and surely there was more reason to it other than him bringing harm to his dearest friend. The man-child, a stain on Terrestria; a road block to Aditi's return. That's right, he is but a piece of garbage that needs to be disposed of. A piece of garbage that caused Maric horrendous turmoil. A noise tickled Guruk's ears, there was a voice in the distance and the half-orc stopped in his tracks as he listened intently, trying to narrow down its location. They were not coming from in front of him, the direction of the prison; rather, they were coming from behind him. Is someone following me? Guruk questioned, his body turning to face the direction of the voice as if to better distinguish it.

"Legion!"

The man-child's voice cut through Guruk's thoughts as he heard it echo through his ear drum. The stain was in Necropolis, but who was Legion? There was only one voice. Is the garbage talking to himself? The half-orc wondered. Surely he didn't follow me here, that would be stupid. He remembers how I threw him across the square as if he weighed nothing, but then again... he is not the brightest daemon I have met. Maybe this is an interesting turn of events that I can benefit from. Here we are, in the middle of nowhere... only the land you walk upon would know that I have spilled your blood. Guruk grinned and headed in the direction the voice came from to seize the opportunity presented to him.

@OmniversalRPer

Wroth (Legion)
Necropolis

:emoji_disappointed_relieved:

This is so embarrassing to read now

Too worried about Legion to even pick up on the footsteps and smell of the Orc who was currently after his blood. "Legion? What is hurting you?! What the fuck is wrong?" What the hell was he doing?! Legion had stated many times, that he intends to erase him along with Xena and Maric and god forbid Brynhild. Yet he still had, pity for this creature, and even, though he dared not admit it out loud. Love, he loved Legion more than anything in this world. Legion was his brother and nothing would change that. "GAHAHAHAHA! WROTH. 2 MORE DAYS! 2 MORE DAYS!! 2 MORE.DAYS!!!" Going off on laughing fit despite sounding like he was in pain. He stopped abruptly. "You... KILL THE CANCER, WROTH!"

"Cancer? How many times do I have to ask what the hell is going on, until I get a straight answer? What cancer are you-" Suddenly knew who Legion was babbling about as he saw the Orc staring up at him with, what looked to be a grin. Wroth was honestly past the point of being done with this chaotic mess. "Piss off! I don't have time or the patience to deal with a religious nut job right now!"

Last edited:
Guruk Shamad
Necropolis

Guruk stared up at the man-child in the tree, he really did look pathetic. The child spat words at Guruk, but the man simply stared at him with a now blank expression; his grin disappearing. He was growing excited to end the man-child's sad excuse for a life and relieve the world of another waste of space, a useless entity, a stain on Terrestria. Guruk remembered how he had thrown Wroth and grinned again. I just wonder how much bite this dog really has.

"
You have two simple choices here, child. Either come down willingly or I force you down; it's up to you."

Wroth (Legion)
Necropolis

His eyes narrowed at the Orc's threat, standing up Wroth only responded by jumping off the branch and landing about 5 feet away from the Orc. Wroth's body language was hard to read, and his face was surprisingly stern. "Walk away. Only warning." "NO!! KILL HIM! KILL HIM!! KILLLLL HIM!" Legion howled in Wroth's head.

A small wet coldness could be felt on Wroth shoulder. Soon rain started to drop hard on both men. Seeing as how this can't be avoided and Wroth's curiosity was peaked at the moment, if just to ignore the banshee screaming in his head. "Can you at least give me a reason as to why?"

Bryn followed the scent of Wroth until it took her to a graveyard, looking around she spotted Wroth and the orc from earlier and was curious about what was going on between the two. The orc seemed to have a connection with Maric and Xena, though she didn't know how. Was he a part of the thing Xena was talking about earlier? The Circle...something, I think. She snuck across the graveyard and hid behind a tree, close enough to the two to hear what they were talking about. She didn't know if Wroth was Wroth or Legion so she didn't know how to approach him. She also didn't want to interrupt whatever it could be, though she had a jist after a faint "Kill Him" echoed in her head.

Guruk Shamad
Necropolis

The large orc watched as Wroth jumped down from the branch, landing in relative distance to him. The man-child warned him to walk away, which made Guruk chuckle lightly. The man-child had no idea what was about to happen to him, he seemed to regard Guruk as some tiny aunt he could crush when really it would be the other way around. The half-orc stared at the man-child directly in the eye, his chuckle disappearing to a yet another blank expression.

"Give you a reason as to what?" Guruk asked, the child's stupidity was quite surprising. "Do you mean why am I calling you out in the middle of nowhere? That is simple. You're a stain on this earth, one that needs to be removed. How you have survived this long is honestly baffling to me... the world has really gone to shit if it allows for a blubbering idiot such as yourself to walk its grounds."

Wroth (Legion)
Necropolis

Wasn't really angry at Guruk's insults anymore, he was now looking at the man like he was brain dead. "Oh. So that's it?" The rain making his hair stick to his back and cheeks while having the effect of clouding his form a little. "You just pick out those who you don't like the look of and use your religion as a way to justify any and all nasty shit that you do!" Wroth sounded more disgusted than he ever has been before. This hypocrite, was either insane or blind to the fact that his very actions right now and possibly other actions, go against everything Aditi stood for.... In truth, he had been ignorant of the teaching, though some memories of his past starting to surface reminded him of some knowledge.

" 'Judge ye not your brothers, for all, are created equally of the dust I have blessed.' Page 247 of Aditi's tome of life." Wroth quoted, with authority and energy. "Who the hell are you, to judge me?!"

Legion had calmed down a little.... At least from Wroth's perspective, in reality, he was mumbling to himself like a madman, in the back of Wroth's mind. His sanity was slowly being replaced by blood lust and an infinite ocean of rage. Sensing Brynhild near, he growled more like an animal than a rational thinking creature. "StAy OuT oF ThIs!!!" Mentally shouting at Bryn as he began holding her down. The blood she had in her was a strength, but also a weakness.

Last edited:
Bryn growled lowly, angered by Legion physically talking to her. I'm not going to do shit, Legion. Don't fucking talk to me. In fact, I hope the orc hands you your ass, fucker. She sighed as she watched on, knowing that they probably picked up on her presence but did not move from her spot, peering around the tree to see the action.

Guruk Shamad
Necropolis

The half-orc simply chuckled at Wroth as he spat random quotes at him as if he was superior. The man-child, only a day ago he was easily flustered just by the way someone looked at him and now, he was being called trash that needed to be disposed of and his response is an attempt to make a sound argument? A chuckle again. It was a turn of events, to say the least, but all the same, the man-child was still a disgrace to Aditi.

"You should brush up on your Aditi's tome reading if you want to quote the text, child. You did call me a religious nut earlier, I would be the expertise in this area..." Guruk trailed off for a moment. "You see, child, I have been given a very specific job here in Terrestria which allows me to pass judgment as I see fit. There are very few people in this world that are holy enough to do the tasks that I am assigned. Judgment... it is not something that I just walk around passing, it has been a role that I have been trained for. Bred for. Carved for. Lived for. Die for. That is my purpose, to rid this place of all those who do not belong and to offer those who are purest, and you child... You do not belong."

The half-orc lifted his hand to study his palm as he seemed to stretch his fingers out in a fluid motion. Rather slowly the fingers curled into his palm and formed a fist, Guruk still studying it. It's been awhile since I've had to use these hands against another. Usually, I end it quickly... but this. He looked at Wroth sternly, this I will have fun with.

Wroth (Legion)
Necropolis

"This conversation is over. If you truly think that, then I guess I was wrong. Your nickname I gave you. Buttercuck, sounds more like a compliment. You're more like a beast, no matter how you try to cover it up in that 'flowery' language." Both started to circle each other, Wroth's gaze transfixed on the Orc's, studying his movements and breathing, the only sounds that could be heard was rain, and the steps in the now muddy ground. Walking, walking, walking.. Until both stopped, and then with speed unnatural for both. Lunged at each other, their fists clash sent a shockwave that pushed back all the rain around them and even sent some stone from tome stones flying.

"I'm NoT FiGhTiNg WROTH.... WiLl KiLl CaNcEr!!.... Legion's wroth's brother, I'm only friend. YOU and THEM. DoN'T CaRe! I'm ThE OnLy OnE ThAt ExIcUtEs WROTH!!" Legion's voice fluctuated in Brynhild's head.

You're wrong and sadly, you'll see that soon enough. Now how many times do I have to tell you to shut up? She sighed as she watched the interaction between Maric's friend and Wroth, flinching away from some of the stones that flew her way from the punches. As much as she didn't want to see Wroth hurt, she didn't want to step in and be announced as a stain that needs to be erased if she was going off of the orc's words. While she knew she could hold the orc on her own, she didn't really want Maric to be angered at her either and make the situation worse than it already was. So she sat, unable to make a decision.

Guruk Shamad
Necropolis

Guruk jumped back from his position near Wroth. He was slightly impressed by the man-child's strength, but a grin came over his face knowing that it wouldn't be enough to defend himself forever. The large man stared directly at his opponent before drawing his leg into the air and bringing down against the ground. As his foot made contact with the earth, it seemingly shattered as if it was a glass falling off of a table. Pieces of the ground flew into the air and dust was thrown into the air, creating a veil around Guruk as a crater formed where the man's foot had struck. With the dust covering the field, Guruk used it as an opportunity to rush toward Wroth, his feet quickly running him toward the direction of the man-child.

Out of the cloud of dust, Guruk appeared, lunging directly for Wroth with his fist clenched and aimed for the daemon's abdomen. If his punch was to make contact the daemon he would surely go flying some 50 feet or so. If the punch was to miss, Guruk was ready to direct it to the ground beneath Wroth, causing the earth to break beneath him as it had done from his kick earlier.

Wroth
Necropolis

Was surprised that the Orc managed to parry his fist, though Wroth didn't worry too much he had faced foes that were capable of that same feat and he always came up on top. What Wroth didn't expect was Guruk's flexibility, as the man caused a large explosion of dust as well as a large hole in the ground with little shards of earth seeming to float. The dust clouded Wroth's vision, but not his other senses.

Exploding out of the dust cloud the large Orc directed his fist towards Wroth's abdomen. Wroth might not have been book smart but knowing that if he dodged the Orc would direct it towards the ground possibly causing him to lose his balanced with the shattered earth, and taking the punch seemed like a bad idea and it would send him flying.... Though maybe that was the best option right now. Stomping both feet into the ground causing little tremors, soon as the brick-sized fist was about 2 inches away Wroth used his own surprising reflexes, caught the fist just seconds away from connecting with his stomach. The force from the hit was enough to send him skidding 10 feet away, he might have gone more if he Hadden dug his feet into the ground.

Wroth was as still as a statue for but a moment, only to kick up a tsunami of earth and dust straight at Guruk. Several stones were sent flying towards the Orce, though they seemed to only break harmlessly against his form. Wroth quickly running and changing directions to confuse the Orc. Out of his own dust cloud Wroth's fist was so tight you could see the boney whites of his knuckle, his arm had some veins popping out as he lunged at the Orc. He put enough energy in his fist to cause an earthquake across 25% of Abaddon, aimed at the Orc's jaw.

Brynhild jumped for the lifeless branches of the tree she was hiding behind and climbed up it, as the earth between her trembled. It was exhilerating. Watching these powerhouses go at it sung to the warrior blood that ran through her veins, the thirst for battle nagging at her as she was feeling nostalgic for the old days, when she was nothing more than one of very few female Gladiators that roamed the hall of the barracks and fought for the entertainment of others. She smiled at the orc's-what was his name?- fluidity, mentally appreciating his fighting style.

Guruk Shamad
Necropolis

The man-child took caught the punch, though causing his body to propel backward about 10 or so feet. Wroth was lucky to have caught Guruk's fist when he did; if the orc had made contact with the child's abdomen his ribs would have surely crushed and broken under the extreme pressure. The large half-orc was amazed that Wroth was even quick enough to the catch the first after having a pile of debris obstructing his vision, though the orc knew he was not the fastest in this form it was still a feat to respect. The man-child held onto Guruk's fist for a few moments in a complete stand still before kicking the ground with force and causing it to rain on him with pieces of the earth and dust.

Wroth dropped his hold on Guruk as the wave of debris attacked Guruk's body, though seemingly doing no damage at all. The pieces of debris simply struck him and fell where they impacted. Guruk stood perfectly still as his eyes followed the man-child circling with him enough speed to create another dust cloud. The half-orc closed his eyes, waiting patiently for the stain to strike. Out of the umbrella of dust Wroth appeared, his fist clenched tightly and aimed directly toward Guruk, however; the orc didn't move. He didn't even flinch.

The fist made contact with Guruk's jaw, causing a shockwave of pure force flowing out of their location. The orc's body, however, did not even move a single inch. The force of Wroth's fist against his chin was the equivalent to a car being driven full speed into a brick wall; the man-child's body began to lift in the air from the impact of his precisely aimed fist against an immobile object. Guruk grinned, his eyes opening slowly. Most men who struck him with such force using a piece of their own body would always suffer broken bones due to the impact alone. The orc turned his head to see Wroth's body hovering higher into the sky and gripped Wroth's fist that was still glued to his chin with both of his hands. Guruk's grin turned sinister as he swung Wroth's arm behind his head in a batting position, and threw him across the field's of Necropolis.

Wroth
Necropolis

The ineffectiveness of his punch made Wroth speechless, I hit him with enough force to turn his jaw into jelly, yet this guy's still standing without a care in the world! The knuckles that made contact with the Orc's steel like chin started to ache and bruise rather badly, though by some miracle they did not break. Being flung again like a rag doll would have just pissed Wroth off more, but as he flew through the air, the wind whistling loudly his body hitting several trees's and some tombstones on his decent the painful reality started to sink in. I'm not strong enough.

A large mushroom cloud went several hundred feet into the air. Wroth climbing out of the cloud discovered something else. Despite how strong this body is, it wasn't made for combat, his giant form could take the same amount of punishment he could dish but this form was softer, smaller, and could be broken easily with enough force. If his bruised ribs and two broken fingers from the fall told him anything. All odds seemed stacked against him with this. Though that didn't mean Wroth would give up. This religious nut job might be more durable and clearly more intelligent than him.... But intelligence usually comes at the price of being cocky, maybe that could work to his advantage. Putting his fingers back together with a painful crack, he made his stride back to where his opponent was. "Even if I'm childish at times. Even if I'm not a smart ass-hole like him. And even if I can't beat him..... I never give up!"

Legion
Necropolis

"........." Legion seemed as speechless as Wroth at this display of durability and pure brute strength. His fire and ravings returning full force when Wroth stood up, this time he was talking to both Wroth and Brynhild. "We ArE GoDs. EvEn..... Byrnhild. ShOw... OrC. WeRe, hE StANds!"

Brynhild jumped out of the tree, deciding that the fight had gone on enough that she no longer had to hide herself. She knew the orc and Wroth knew she was there from the beginning but the sounds the fight had made would be enough to bring people who were close enough to listen over. With a sigh, she walked over and pushed Wroth out of the way, standing in front of the orc herself. She saw the fight was starting to lean in Guruk's favor and that worried her, if Guruk was successful in the outcome, she would have very well lost Wroth and Xena and Maric would... "As much as I enjoy this, if you try and get rid of Wroth now, you'll be putting Xena and Maric in a lot more unprepared danger than whatever confusing shit is going on now." She readied herself as she met Guruk in the eyes. "I don't know what all is safe to tell you but inside Wroth is someone who is out for their blood, mine as well. We do not need him to escape before the amount of time being left. That being said, I want you to fight me instead. The amount of damage you were planning to place on Wroth, direct it at me. In return, I'll kick your ass." she said with a smirk. "You wouldn't deny a warrior her request now, would you friend?" with a quick glance to Wroth, she shook her head and waved him away. "Do not do anything else, Wroth. Stay back if you jump in, I won't be afraid to knock you back, lover or no."

Guruk Shamad
Necropolis

The woman that had been watching their battle finally appeared. She stood in front of the man-child and addressed Guruk directly, throwing around Maric's and Xena's name. Guruk then remembered the woman protecting the pathetic life form was the woman from the Sanctuary. How could this woman possibly know anything about Maric and Xena? The brute's blank expression appeared once again on his face, all he wanted to do was eradicate the stain from Terrestria but now things were becoming more complicated. As far as Guruk could tell, the woman posed no serious threat to the return of Aditi and he did not want to spill blood unnecessarily.

"Woman, I admire your strong and fearless will but this matter does not concern you in the slightest." The large orc retorted, cracking his neck from side to side and rolling his shoulders back a few times to stretch them out. "I would also appreciate if you didn't talk about my friend as if you know him."

The orc looked around at the already destroyed land, there were several large chunks of the Earth flung about. He knew that he could easily pick them up and use them as either a shield or a weapon. His attention turned to the tree that Wroth had been sitting in, how it was still standing was a mystery but again, another object he could use if he so pleased. Guruk sighed heavily, returning his attention back to Brynhild with focused eyes. "Please just go."

Wroth (Legion)
Necropolis

Both men were walking fast towards each other. Wroth was sizing up Guruk, as well as surviving the battle field, there were plenty of large stone fragments he could lift with immediate speed, some rods of the gate were littered around perhaps Wroth could pierce the Orcs thick skull with one, and some dead trees that were ripped from their foundations could make excellent clubs and the roots could chain the orc down if needed, and the one tree he crashed into still standing could be used for cover and or a platform. Grinning as they got closer and closer, both fists clenched so tight knuckles were white. Just a little closer and then..... Brynhild?

She pushed him away casually walking up to the Orc. "The hell Bryny!" Calling her by her nickname seemed like a knee jerk to him right now. Either she didn't hear him or just ignored it, going on about Maric and Xena, while offering to take his place in fighting Guruk... Without his permission! Though her calling them lovers did put water on the flames, the irons still burned hot. "Look! I can deal with this ok, I don't need someone fighting my battles for me." Crossing his arms growling, his teeth visible as he turned his head to the prison without moving his body. "Besides. He made it veeeeery clear that he just wants me! So with all due respects, Please don't interfere again! Your not the only one who won't hesitate to knock someone they care about back."..... Someone was not happy as Bryn and Wroth both got a mindful ear feel of pure banshee PMSing screeching rage. "I WARNED YOU NOT TO INTERFEAR LOWLY KITSUNE DEMI-DEVA!!!!" Covering his ears on instinct Wroth only felt annoyance at his brother's constant empty threats. "Holy. Fucking, Aditi on a silver Lucifer cock! Can you people, just let me fight, a Religious flowery pansy wackadoo in peace?? Is that too much to ask?? Hell! I'm doing the world a favor by thinning out the insane ass-hole cultist! Though. I will give you credit on one thing Legion. This orc is rather cancerous with his delusions of perfection and Aditi." "KILL HIM KILL HIM KILL HIM KILL HIM!!!" Facepalming, he probably looked like a complete lunatic by arguing and talking with himself at this point.

"Death doesn't look so bad right now." Rubbing the sides of his head trying to sooth a headache coming. "Legion. Just shut up. Your mental, hot, air. Bitch bitch bitch bitch BITCH, is all I hear from you! So either do something worth our time or just shove a cock in your mouth!" Legion went quiet for what seemed a long time as arguing seemed to spark again. "
I'm all talk, am I?" His voice sounding alarmingly calm. "Alright. I will do something worth your time." Wroth didn't like the sound of that. And not a second later, Wroth's muscles started to expand out almost like they exploded, letting out a pained yell falling to his knees, his body started to transform. Stronger and stronger he felt himself become. Yet his mind also grew more clouded making him more feral and violent, as if a blood red mist was covering his mind. "Leg...on! Wh..At... Are.. You?! Gahhhh!!" bones popping out of place and then being but back like invisible hands were taking them apart and putting them back together..... Wroth stopped screaming, his body gaining more muscle mass almost as thick as Guruk's. Raising his head to both Bryn and Guruk revealed only blood lust and rage as Wroth snarled at both like a rapid animal. "kill."

Last edited:
Brynhild shook her head at Guruk's words. "I do know him though that's the thing. Xena as well. If we ever have time in the future, I will explain everything if you want to know later on but for now-" her words cut off as Legion's words echoed through her mind. Just as she was about to give him a piece of her mind, Wroth's screams touched her ears. Looking on with a worried gaze, she readied herself as she felt Legion take over Wroth, fearing the worst. "Well, nothing of what I was trying to do matters now." she sighed as she readied herself, her wrapped hands folding into fists as she took the first action and charged at Wroth, unspoken apologies running through her head. She jumped up and aimed her fist downward at an unspeakable speed one would not expect from the brute of a woman that was Brynhild.

Back