Status
Not open for further replies.
Emily placed a sword on the table in front of her. It was folded, and could unfold via a clockwork mechanism.

“My father’s. He also trained me in the art of stealth.” She then ran her hand along her other hand. “My powers, however, I trained myself.”

Mason

"That's great for you,"
Mason replied, taking off his necklace and setting it on the table in a similar gesture. "To have something so explicitly from your father. And it sounds like he trained you well. The closest tie I have to my family is this heirloom."

"My family... our powers were something we had to hide. They have their uses to gain power and wealth, but only if they remained hidden. I never got the training I should have from my father though. I got the basics of wielding a weapon, but I was forced fo leave home before I could get any training on stealth or my powers."

"Yet, with everything I've gone through, hiding my powers hasn't been a necessity. I've gone to places where others have some form of magic or supernatural ability. I've gotten chances to be a hero. This necklace has given me the strength to be one."

Mason held out his left palm over the table and staresdat the back of his hand. "I don't exactly have a weapon of my own. Rather..." His hand began glowing with a soft, purple light. The necklace lit up with the same color in response. A stream of aura formed between the necklace and jis hand. In a flash of light, a jagged sword, its blade shaped like a lightning bolt, appeared in his hand. He returned his gaze towards Emily. "...all I have are copies of what I've seen others wield. That's my power."

"Would it be alright if I see what your sword does?"
Ymir & Artoria Pendragon - Prologue; Liberation
@amwexia @Sark @Takumi @Gummi Bunnies @Crow @Lucky @Ver @Minerva @Others?

"What are you doing? Get up. I know that no mere spear can kill you."

"Rise, work. That is why you have been born. Ymir, my slave."

C208O5g.png

It was finally over. Countless years, obeying the one who had set her 'free' to die. All that power, and she knew not how to act on her own, merely dreaming of the day she would finally be free. Hoping, wishing that someone would come save her.

But alas, it was too much to hope that this would be the end.

Though her body had left this world, her spirit would linger on for eternity, still a slave to the whims of her own people. The 'family' she had been confined to obey since that fateful day.

"You're no slave. You're no god. You're just a person."

"You don't need to serve anyone! You can be the one to choose!"

For two thousand years, she mindlessly obeyed her masters, from a place where time itself seemed inconsequential. Until death, even after death, she had been a slave, until that moment she felt someone embrace her, though she could no longer hear nor speak. Crying out for her to choose.

Choose...

Choose what?

She couldn't hear the rest of the words. But for the first time in years, she felt something welling up in her; determination? Fear? Desperation? She didn't know. She didn't care.

All she knew was that she had a chance to finally put an end to this. To finally be... Free.

And then, she felt something tugging at her body, pulling her from the very fabric of reality. It was like dying again, only... Much less painful.

For Artoria Pendragon, it was an all too familiar feeling; being summoned into a world. Or so she thought. It almost felt like being reborn, and in some ways, one could consider it so; like many other servants, she was but a copy created when summoned from the Throne of Heroes.

And like what had happened last time she had been summoned, though she had no memory of it, she sought out the one who did so. The one who she thought would be her 'master'.

A hapless girl, granted immeasurable power, but yet... For over two thousand years, nary an ounce of freedom, except to end her own life. Or so she had thought at that moment.

A King who died after battle, becoming a heroic spirit, a servant that would continue fighting. But not always for the ideals she had desired most.

They were both weapons, each in their own right.

Strong, powerfull, yet, somewhat complacent to their 'masters', whether they meant good or ill.

But this time, they weren't given any 'orders'.

Instead, they were told they were summoned here to save the world. After that, they may go home.

To Artoria, the instruction seemed simple. The only slight difference to the other times she had been summoned was that she was here just to save the world, rather than to help some master claim the holy grail, or win some battle for someone else's gain.

This was, simply a battle to save the world.

The thought of that brought a strange feeling nostalgia, but she soon shook it off, her eyes instead scanning the crowd as she was presented with a mountain of food. The offer to gorge herself was tempting indeed, but first, she must narrow down who had summoned her here, she must form a contract. Or so she thought.

Eventually, she turned to Dende, kneeling down somewhat to meet his gaze.

jc7Hj2Z.png

"I ask of you, are you my master?" She asked.

Although she had learned they had been 'wished' here somehow. By a dragon, through some magical artifact called the 'dragonballs', she was certain that this process was their way of describing a summoning ritual.

While there were some things present in this world that she recognized, there were many that she did not.

So for the time being, she was guided by nothing more than her instincts, and her purpose as a servant. And as of right now, she intended to seek out a master, and form a contract, believing the others who had been summoned here to also be servants of some kind.

Ymir on the other hand seemed like a deer in headlights, mostly just going with the flow.

Though she seemed a bit apprehensive about eating, even when it was offered to her... Quiet the whole time. But the nearby sight of a strange, white-haired girl eating something wrapped in a shiny material drew her attention briefly, causing her to move closer to her to inspect the mysterious biscuit-like item.

But soon, she lost track of her in the chaos that ensued during what appeared to be a skirmish between two men that soon dissipated thanks to the ones who brought them here.

Then, she noticed a turkey leg being offered out to seemingly anyone around.

Her stomach growled, as it soon became apparent to her that she was hungry, having not eaten in what seemed like forever, but contradictory to what her body was telling her, she still seemed to shy away from taking any food.

Why the dragon chose her as one of the warriors summoned here? Who knows.

To most, she seemed like an ordinary girl, who had perhaps not lived a very good life.​

Dende was puzzled by the new one's arrival, asking if he was her master by kneeling before him. He wasn't used to this aspect by being the Guardian.

"Uhh... No. I'm not your master but I have summoned you here. A grave threat had reappeared to Earth and we need you and everyone's help to defeat them."

@York
Ymir & Artoria Pendragon

zwuBPPp.png

"So you summon me as a protector... Nothing more?" She asked, somewhat puzzled by the thought.

In the end, she eventually smiled a little, bowing her head.

"If that is your wish. Then, that will be my purpose." She said.

Standing up fully, she raised her spear to the sky, as if to make the declaration to the world as a whole.

"I. Artoria Pendragon. Will protect this world!"
She cried.

And with that, she seemed satisfied, although still confused. She was a servant, and yet, she was treated more like a warrior, or perhaps a Knight here. Perhaps, they were summoned her similar to how a Knight would be entrusted with some duty?

There was a strange, but pleasant feeling of nostalgia lingering in her chest. Though, now that she knew what her objectives were, she eyed the table full of food, turning back to Dende for a moment in order to bow.

"Excuse me, Summoner. If your wish is for me to guard this planet, I must make sure I am well supplied with mana." She said, as courteously as she could.

Truth to be told, she wasn't sure if she really needed to top up on mana in spite of being virtually masterless. In some ways, she almost felt like she had formed a contract with Earth as a whole, even if it felt somewhat unfamiliar to her.

She just wanted to eat, for she was hungry.

And so she did, although she couldn't help but eye the quiet, slightly younger woman who had stood next to her when she had arrived now and again. As while she hovered around the food quietly, like a vulture, she had yet to touch what was freely offered herself.

Ymir in the meantime seemed to have turned her attention to the brief scuffle between Vegeta and Ben, although... She wasn't sure if they were fighting, or having an intense conversation.

Tilting her head to one side, she soon turned back to more or less hovering over the food, watching Ben eat ravenously like nothing had happened.

Slowly, cautiously, she imitated his motions, though she picked up a smaller piece, slowly biting into it.

In spite of her stomach growling on occasion, she ate at a slow pace. Looking more like she was nibbling her food than anything. As if she had somehow forgotten, or was not sure how to eat in the first place.​

Artoria's loud cries and proclamations drew his attention away from his conversation. It seemed to grab Macy's attention as well.

"Artoria... If she needs aura... we could try..."

Mason furrows his brow and replies mentally, "You're already tired. You should rest."

"I can provide aura at rest. I don't have a body that needs sleep. Besides, having another ally that can actually fight is more important than rest."

"But if you're giving her your aura, won't that take away my powers?"

"You have aura of your own. You just don't know how to unlock it fully yet. Together, we should have enough for Artoria and still be able to fight. You just need to be more careful and efficient when fighting. Don't make anything you don't need to."

"If you're sure..." Mason sighed and waved over to Artoria. "Artoria, if you need a bit of extra energy, I think I can help!"

@Minerva @York @Raynar Saassin
"Hear, hear!" Eliza clapped as Trunks spoke. "Yes, if we want to stop Cell, we need to work together! After all...he has a very special secret weapon this time around, one we need to get away from him as soon as possible!"

@Anyone
"I couldn't help but notice..." Eliza would find Jedah suddenly hovering behind her. "That you possess a certain darkness inside of you. A soul as dark as coal." If she turned around she'd find the Dark Messiah sizing her up. "You seem to be the one with most knowledge here. Perhaps you can indulge me by sharing some of that knowledge with me?"

@Yun Lee

Date

"That's not the way I'd go about asking that, but he does have a point. We shoupd know what kind of power that secret weappm gives Cell if we're going to have a chance of defeating him. What do you know about it?"

@Jeremi @Yun Lee @Raynar Saassin

As Eliza noticed the fellow towering over her from behind, she turned, smiling as she looked him over. "That makes two of us," she observed quietly, the intrigue in her tone unmistakable. Speaking up now that she had an audience, she reverted back to her 'innocent bystander' routine. "I'm afraid I don't know much more than that Cell had caused quite a lot of damage in my homeworld. He's a powerful beast, killing and destroying with no thought of consequences. Why, he even stole my family heirloom! My darling Life Gem...no doubt he plans to use it to cause even more destruction."

@Jeremi @Alex Azure @Raynar Saassin

Doink!

83.png

"Ow! H-Hey, calm down there! If you eat too much too fast, you'll just get a stomachache! Or is this just his way of coping with the news of different dimensions... I wonder if there's some law about this that I'm breaking, but..." Naoto exclaimed to Polnareff, before murmuring the latter part of his thoughts more to himself. Catching the orange that was tossed right at him after it bounced off his head in his left hand, the boy rubbed his forehead slightly with his right wrist, the hand still clutching the chicken drumstick that Samrukh had offered earlier.

He stood there for a moment, ponderous as the others around him seemed much more eager to dig in to the food pile, almost comically so. It certainly would be problematic if he were to go hungry in the middle of taking care of this supposedly world-shattering problem -- someone or something named Cell from the sound of it -- but... wasn't this going a bit overboard? A balanced meal didn't mean eating until they were inflated like balloons! Especially as the natives of this world carried themselves like they had black holes in their stomachs. What was up with these guys?!

... And really, when did he become a nutritionist all of a sudden?

Sighing to himself, the boy decided to stop worrying too much and just have his piece, having another bite of the drumstick before Noi appeared on the scene, inquiring about their interdimensional shenanigans.

"Yeah, seems so. Usually I'm used to being the only person out of place inside a different world, but for some reason, it makes me feel a little better that we're all like fish out of water from the looks o--"

And then Noi threw a whole-ass ham at Polnareff.

Maybe he spoke too soon.

@Jeremi @Crunch @Kaykay @Anybody

As Eliza noticed the fellow towering over her from behind, she turned, smiling as she looked him over. "That makes two of us," she observed quietly, the intrigue in her tone unmistakable. Speaking up now that she had an audience, she reverted back to her 'innocent bystander' routine. "I'm afraid I don't know much more than that Cell had caused quite a lot of damage in my homeworld. He's a powerful beast, killing and destroying with no thought of consequences. Why, he even stole my family heirloom! My darling Life Gem...no doubt he plans to use it to cause even more destruction."

Jedah could tell that the woman knew more than she said, but perhaps he'd find out more with honey than vinegar?

9fXWrM7.png

"What a shame," Jedah replied sorrowfully or tried to at least. "Perhaps we can be of assistance in delivering your heirloom back to you from this creature they call Cell?"

@Yun Lee @Alex Azure @Raynar Saassin

Ymir & Artoria Pendragon

zwuBPPp.png

"So you summon me as a protector... Nothing more?" She asked, somewhat puzzled by the thought.

In the end, she eventually smiled a little, bowing her head.

"If that is your wish. Then, that will be my purpose." She said.

Standing up fully, she raised her spear to the sky, as if to make the declaration to the world as a whole.

"I. Artoria Pendragon. Will protect this world!"
She cried.

And with that, she seemed satisfied, although still confused. She was a servant, and yet, she was treated more like a warrior, or perhaps a Knight here. Perhaps, they were summoned her similar to how a Knight would be entrusted with some duty?

There was a strange, but pleasant feeling of nostalgia lingering in her chest. Though, now that she knew what her objectives were, she eyed the table full of food, turning back to Dende for a moment in order to bow.

"Excuse me, Summoner. If your wish is for me to guard this planet, I must make sure I am well supplied with mana." She said, as courteously as she could.

Truth to be told, she wasn't sure if she really needed to top up on mana in spite of being virtually masterless. In some ways, she almost felt like she had formed a contract with Earth as a whole, even if it felt somewhat unfamiliar to her.

She just wanted to eat, for she was hungry.

And so she did, although she couldn't help but eye the quiet, slightly younger woman who had stood next to her when she had arrived now and again. As while she hovered around the food quietly, like a vulture, she had yet to touch what was freely offered herself.

Ymir in the meantime seemed to have turned her attention to the brief scuffle between Vegeta and Ben, although... She wasn't sure if they were fighting, or having an intense conversation.

Tilting her head to one side, she soon turned back to more or less hovering over the food, watching Ben eat ravenously like nothing had happened.

Slowly, cautiously, she imitated his motions, though she picked up a smaller piece, slowly biting into it.

In spite of her stomach growling on occasion, she ate at a slow pace. Looking more like she was nibbling her food than anything. As if she had somehow forgotten, or was not sure how to eat in the first place.​

Fragile warped herself in front of Artoria and held out a cryptobiote.

“Want one?” she asks, “they’ll give you energy.”

Mason

"That's great for you,"
Mason replied, taking off his necklace and setting it on the table in a similar gesture. "To have something so explicitly from your father. And it sounds like he trained you well. The closest tie I have to my family is this heirloom."

"My family... our powers were something we had to hide. They have their uses to gain power and wealth, but only if they remained hidden. I never got the training I should have from my father though. I got the basics of wielding a weapon, but I was forced fo leave home before I could get any training on stealth or my powers."

"Yet, with everything I've gone through, hiding my powers hasn't been a necessity. I've gone to places where others have some form of magic or supernatural ability. I've gotten chances to be a hero. This necklace has given me the strength to be one."

Mason held out his left palm over the table and staresdat the back of his hand. "I don't exactly have a weapon of my own. Rather..." His hand began glowing with a soft, purple light. The necklace lit up with the same color in response. A stream of aura formed between the necklace and jis hand. In a flash of light, a jagged sword, its blade shaped like a lightning bolt, appeared in his hand. He returned his gaze towards Emily. "...all I have are copies of what I've seen others wield. That's my power."

Emily would hold her hand out, and the blade would unfold.

Dishonored-Corvo-Sword-Papercraft.jpg

Despite Polnareff's "words of kindness", the two Saiyans continued chowing down on the food with hasty speeds, much to the despair of Mr. Popo as he was having flashbacks to the last time the Saiyan's were eating at the lookout. The speed in which they can engulf their food is unbelievable.

"I don't see you trying to stop us. Saiyans require a large amount of food in order to function."
"It's apart of our heritage, apparently. I inherited that from my dad's side."

@Crunch
Doink!

83.png

"Ow! H-Hey, calm down there! If you eat too much too fast, you'll just get a stomachache! Or is this just his way of coping with the news of different dimensions... I wonder if there's some law about this that I'm breaking, but..." Naoto exclaimed to Polnareff, before murmuring the latter part of his thoughts more to himself. Catching the orange that was tossed right at him after it bounced off his head in his left hand, the boy rubbed his forehead slightly with his right wrist, the hand still clutching the chicken drumstick that Samrukh had offered earlier.

He stood there for a moment, ponderous as the others around him seemed much more eager to dig in to the food pile, almost comically so. It certainly would be problematic if he were to go hungry in the middle of taking care of this supposedly world-shattering problem -- someone or something named Cell from the sound of it -- but... wasn't this going a bit overboard? A balanced meal didn't mean eating until they were inflated like balloons! Especially as the natives of this world carried themselves like they had black holes in their stomachs. What was up with these guys?!

... And really, when did he become a nutritionist all of a sudden?

Sighing to himself, the boy decided to stop worrying too much and just have his piece, having another bite of the drumstick before Noi appeared on the scene, inquiring about their interdimensional shenanigans.

"Yeah, seems so. Usually I'm used to being the only person out of place inside a different world, but for some reason, it makes me feel a little better that we're all like fish out of water from the looks o--"

And then Noi threw a whole-ass ham at Polnareff.

Maybe he spoke too soon.

@Jeremi @Crunch @Kaykay @Anybody

Polnareff, without better judgment, ignored Fragile's advice as he struggled to keep up with the Saiyans in their feast, occasionally spinning around to slide plates of food over to his friends. Unfortunately, Polnareff may have been a Stand user, but he was still only human. He slumped back in his chair, sweating bullets and gasping for air while the Saiyans continued to chow down like it was nothing.

He conceded to them with a scowl. "Hah... fine, fine. Just leave some for the rest of us, okay?!"

Polnareff wasn't completely oblivious to his leap in mental priorities. In such a strange and unfamiliar locale, Polnareff clung to the things that were familiar to him. Hol Horse was familiar, but he's an ass, so the second best thing was eating food and making friends.

It felt like the clock had turned back to the 80s, as if he was caught in a bizarre replay of his life, starting when he first met Mr. Joestar and the rest of them in that Hong Kong restaurant. Surrounded by food, picking a fight, and looking ahead to a grand journey. The thought of avenging his sister may have been free from his mind, but something else entirely now weighed on his shoulders; the thought of losing momentum in his search for the arrows.

That mission was more than just an obligation to tie up every loose end after DIO's fall. It was a desperate grasp for that exciting life he once had while traveling the world with the guys. What does he have left in France, besides the grave of his sister and all the guilt associated with it?

Jotaro is getting busy, clearly content with having his own life. Mr. Joestar is getting old and senile. Avdol is dead. Iggy is dead. Kakyoin is dead.

It's like he's the only one who still cares. Is this all there is to life now? To sit away and vegetate, pretending like he didn't enjoy having a goal to follow? Polnareff sighed, standing up from his chair and leaving Gohan and Vegeta to stuff their faces. He lost his appetite.

THUNK!

"AAAUGH!"

And then Polnareff was hit in the face with a whole-ass ham, which threw him to the floor with a loud thud. He grasped the edge of the table, dragging himself to his feet and staring at the masses with a murderous glare. His face and bits of his hair were now soaked in ham juices.

"Alright, who the hell threw that?! YOU GOT GREASE IN MY HAIR!"

@Jeremi @Ver @Raynar Saassin @Kaykay @Anybody

"Hear, hear!" Eliza clapped as Trunks spoke. "Yes, if we want to stop Cell, we need to work together! After all...he has a very special secret weapon this time around, one we need to get away from him as soon as possible!"

@Anyone

---

Cloe nodded her head over at Eliza. "Only as much as she's told me," she replied. As she spoke of Eliza, her honeyed speech started to carry a hint of venom. "She had me tag along with her in order to retrieve her magic gem. Apparently this Cell stole it from her."

@Crunch
Jedah could tell that the woman knew more than she said, but perhaps he'd find out more with honey than vinegar?

9fXWrM7.png

"What a shame," Jedah replied sorrowfully or tried to at least. "Perhaps we can be of assistance in delivering your heirloom back to you from this creature they call Cell?"

"Cell, huh?"

Hol Horse tipped his hat up with a finger, overhearing the woman Cloe spoke of speak with another person. He eventually turned to look over at her, and--

Woah, mama.

Hol Horse's eyes practically bulged out of his head, Cloe being able to shamelessly spot him ogling the woman up, down, and all around. Hol Horse let out a low whistle, airing out his collar and lifting up his hat to wipe the bullets of sweat that now ran down his forehead. Once he caught Cloe looking at him, he instantly froze up and smiled sheepishly.

"Eheh, why don't I go have a quick chat with her? You're welcome to join me if you'd like, o-of course."

Two for the price of one! Luucky~!

Assuming Cloe doesn't stop him, Hol Horse put on his best face; he cleared his throat, pulled up his pants, and brought the brim of his wide hat down low. The cowboy initiated a smooth stride over to Eliza, leaning by a nearby wall and dragging her attention away Jedah.

images

"You know, I happened to be thinking the same exact thing," he chimed in as soon as Jedah finished talking (although not entirely, he practically cut him off). The man took a long drag of his cigarette, blowing smoke from the side of his mouth with a pleasant smirk. "Hey, baby. My fine ladyfriend Cloe told me that you knew more about this whole 'Cell' business than anybody else. Hol Horse is nothing if not an ally to women everywhere, so it'd be my honor to retrieve that heirloom of yours back from that Cell bastard... but I'll need a bit of information first."

"...For example, what's your name, darling?" he said with a smile.

@Yun Lee @Jeremi @Others​

Polnareff, without better judgment, ignored Fragile's advice as he struggled to keep up with the Saiyans in their feast, occasionally spinning around to slide plates of food over to his friends. Unfortunately, Polnareff may have been a Stand user, but he was still only human. He slumped back in his chair, sweating bullets and gasping for air while the Saiyans continued to chow down like it was nothing.

He conceded to them with a scowl. "Hah... fine, fine. Just leave some for the rest of us, okay?!"

Polnareff wasn't completely oblivious to his leap in mental priorities. In such a strange and unfamiliar locale, Polnareff clung to the things that were familiar to him. Hol Horse was familiar, but he's an ass, so the second best thing was eating food and making friends.

It felt like the clock had turned back to the 80s, as if he was caught in a bizarre replay of his life, starting when he first met Mr. Joestar and the rest of them in that Hong Kong restaurant. Surrounded by food, picking a fight, and looking ahead to a grand journey. The thought of avenging his sister may have been free from his mind, but something else entirely now weighed on his shoulders; the thought of losing momentum in his search for the arrows.

That mission was more than just an obligation to tie up every loose end after DIO's fall. It was a desperate grasp for that exciting life he once had while traveling the world with the guys. What does he have left in France, besides the grave of his sister and all the guilt associated with it?

Jotaro is getting busy, clearly content with having his own life. Mr. Joestar is getting old and senile. Avdol is dead. Iggy is dead. Kakyoin is dead.

It's like he's the only one who still cares. Is this all there is to life now? To sit away and vegetate, pretending like he didn't enjoy having a goal to follow? Polnareff sighed, standing up from his chair and leaving Gohan and Vegeta to stuff their faces. He lost his appetite.

THUNK!

"AAAUGH!"

And then Polnareff was hit in the face with a whole-ass ham, which threw him to the floor with a loud thud. He grasped the edge of the table, dragging himself to his feet and staring at the masses with a murderous glare. His face and bits of his hair were now soaked in ham juices.

"Alright, who the hell threw that?! YOU GOT GREASE IN MY HAIR!"

"Cell, huh?"

Hol Horse tipped his hat up with a finger, overhearing the woman Cloe spoke of speak with another person. He eventually turned to look over at her, and--

Woah, mama.

Hol Horse's eyes practically bulged out of his head, Cloe being able to shamelessly spot him ogling the woman up, down, and all around. Hol Horse let out a low whistle, airing out his collar and lifting up his hat to wipe the bullets of sweat that now ran down his forehead. Once he caught Cloe looking at him, he instantly froze up and smiled sheepishly.

"Eheh, why don't I go have a quick chat with her? You're welcome to join me if you'd like, o-of course."

Assuming Cloe doesn't stop him, Hol Horse put on his best face; he cleared his throat, pulled up his pants, and brought the brim of his wide hat down low. The cowboy initiated a smooth stride over to Eliza, leaning by a nearby wall and dragging her attention away Jedah.

images

"You know, I happened to be thinking the same exact thing," he chimed in as soon as Jedah finished talking (although not entirely, he practically cut him off). The man took a long drag of his cigarette, blowing smoke from the side of his mouth with a pleasant smirk. "Hey, baby. My fine ladyfriend Cloe told me that you knew more about this whole 'Cell' business than anybody else. Hol Horse is nothing if not an ally to women everywhere, so it'd be my honor to retrieve that heirloom of yours back from that Cell bastard... but I'll need a bit of information first."

@Yun Lee @Jeremi @Others​

12_029_copy_7.jpg

"Meeeee!" Noi replied raising her arm enthusiastically. "I thought there was a food fight! Besides," She added pointing at his hair. "Isn't your hair already pretty greasy?"

Last edited:
"Why, thank you all for your help!" Eliza smiled ever so sweetly at them all, though in reality not trusting anyone here. "You can all call me Eliza. I'm a famous singer back where I'm from." She gestured to Cloe, who reluctantly trailed behind Hol Horse. "And this is my...bodyguard, Cloe Walsh."

The formerly sultry woman was now withdrawn, narrowing her eyes at those gathered. "...charmed."

@Jeremi @Alex Azure @Crunch

"I think he mentioned something about not being able to just wish the problem away." Aiden piped up then, shrugging almost nonchalantly.

"Yeah, that's what I'm talking about," Samrukh replied while somehow managing to simultaneously eat the food she was holding and continue to hold it with the hand that wasn't offering chicken. A rather dexterous woman despite her size, it seemed. "If it can't do something like wish the problem away, how's it supposed to grant us any wish when we're all done? Ain't that a big problem?"

"Yeah, so if we have to take care of something or someone that can give a wish granting dragon trouble..." Naoto started to respond concurrently with Aiden as he heard an unfamiliar female voice speak up from behind.

As he turned around to face the new person though, the boy couldn't deny what really caught his eye about the woman who introduced herself as Samrukh.

68.png

S-So big...!

His eyes focused on that special area on Samrukh's person, the boy staggered on himself as he ogled it with great interest, letting his ravenous instincts get the better of him for once. If he kept on like this, he'd probably get a classic "my eyes are up here" line or something, especially if he'd keep this obvious about the juicy mounds on his mind.

Mounds of fresh food in Samrukh's arms, of course. That's what he was thinking of.

I just remembered I didn't even get to eat much before that Jedah guy made me lose my appetite! I gotta fill up if I'm gonna be doing something big! Naoto thought urgently to himself.

Obliging Samrukh's offer, Naoto reached out to the drumstick she held out. "Don't mind if I do," he said eagerly, taking it and having a bite out of it. "You can just call me Naoto. Nice to meet you!" He said pleasantly enough. "And I hope you don't mind me saying, but you don't seem all that worried about what's going on here really. You used to weird stuff like this or something?"

@Kaykay @Takumi @Crunch @Anybody

"Mm, I'm one of the Yazata so I kinda just teleport from world to world to take care of shit. But it's my first time ending up on a different world unintentionally. And different worlds usually aren't so damn weird. First time seeing green people."

She smiled widely before taking another bite of food. She was on the same page as Polnareff when it came to the food, sharing was caring. Though she didn't think helping Polnareff eat more food would go anywhere considering her arms were already full of it. After a brief pause, she spoke up again nonchalantly.

"Oh yeah," her lips spread into a smirk. "And if you wanna touch, just ask."

@Jeremi @Ver @Raynar Saassin @Crunch @Anybody​

9fXWrM7.png

"Cell, huh?"

Woah, mama.

images

@Yun Lee @Jeremi @Others
"Why, thank you all for your help!" Eliza smiled ever so sweetly at them all, though in reality not trusting anyone here. "You can all call me Eliza. I'm a famous singer back where I'm from." She gestured to Cloe, who reluctantly trailed behind Hol Horse. "And this is my...bodyguard, Cloe Walsh."

The formerly sultry woman was now withdrawn, narrowing her eyes at those gathered. "...charmed."

@Jeremi @Alex Azure @Crunch

Date

"Well, we're certainly glad to help. Maybe if the situation wasn't so tense, you could sing for us."

"Date, I believe this woman may be hiding information from us. She may be just as dangerous with the Life Gem as Cell."

"I'm a little suspicious as well. Let's keep an eye on her."

Date gave both of the ladies a warm smile and pulled out a badge from his jacket. "Kaname Date. I'm a detective for Tokyo MPD. Feel free to talk to me if there's anything you need, or anything that can help us take down Cell."

Emily would hold her hand out, and the blade would unfold.

Dishonored-Corvo-Sword-Papercraft.jpg

Mason

Masom watches with a bit of excitement as the blade unfolds. His eyes light up and lock on to the mechanisms within. "This is one of the things I loke about seeing new worlds. New tech, new powers, and new people." His gaze wanders around the lookout, watching other people and their powers. "What do you think?"

@Minerva

85.png

"Yazata...? Can't say I've ever heard that word before," Naoto mused idly as Samrukh explained who she was. Still, someone who could travel between worlds freely to "take care" of things... He really could have used someone like that back then, the last time he got swept up from out of his own world! Still, he felt like his mind was seriously being opened here, thinking about all the other worlds out there that could be. After all, he'd only seen one other world before this one. Who knew what else could be out there?

An intrigued yet earnest smile appearing on his features, the boy gave a relaxed posture as he continued eating on his drumstick. "By taking care of stuff, do you mean like... fixing things? Saving the worlds?! That sounds pretty cool, like you're a champion of justice straight out of a drama or something!" Naoto said admirably, though a part of him wondered if he was getting ahead of himself.

"But yeah... You got me there. This world's definitely more... out there, but I suppose I'm not one to talk," he sighed. The Murakumo Units, dolls, vampires, cyborgs, and so on widened his suspension of disbelief -- hell, the "him" in that world was considered long dead -- but this was a whole new level.

Naoto would have said more, but he paused for a moment as Samrukh suddenly gave a smirk and made a strange comment about letting him "touch."

What did she mean by this?

Why would she wait until then to give permission for that, when he'd already taken the drumstick from her? Was she inviting him to take more? He really wondered if he could. True, he'd need more than just the one drumstick to properly fill up, but he had to exercise caution or else he'd probably get cramps before he knew it. He'd just--wait just a minute.

68.png

"EEEH?! W-Why would you even say something like that?! I wasn't even looking, I swear!" He exclaimed, reeling back quickly. To be perfectly honest, he did have to admit that Samrukh vaguely reminded him in terms of appearance of that beastwoman he met back in the other world who was similarly... liberal about her body, but this was just ridiculous!

"I-I mean... you're pretty and all... w-wait, I didn't mean to blurt that out. Uuh..." Naoto could only stammer, taken off guard by Samrukh. He admittedly had little interaction with girls like this; there was Haruka, but he'd been away for so long. Raquel, but he couldn't really say he was into her like that, and that's after she asked him to do her hair in the bathroom!

Hmm, actually, what would the boys call that? Second base?

@Kaykay

Chapter 1 - Cell Games Announcement... Wait, Frieza?!

After everything has been said and done, with all our brave warriors finally appearing on the Lookout, Dende gathered everyone to the center of the lookout, Mr. Popo cleaning up the food and storing it back in the central structure.

"Thank you all for answering our call. I'm sure there must be a lot of inconveniences caused so allow me to explain---"
"I'll take this one, Dende. *Ahem*"

Trunks cleared his throat and began to explain Cell's origins.

"Years ago, there was a powerful adversary to our world's heroes by the name of Cell. He's a bio-mechanical Android created by a Scientist known as Dr. Gero. Everyone, even my father were powerless to stop him from achieving what he called his Perfect Form. He later devised his Cell Games to test his new found form. After a long hard fought battle under his own advantage, Gohan here as a teenager managed to pull enough power after events occured during the period to defeat him. Or so we thought, as he's returned stronger than ever."
"We believe that Gohan and the others aren't strong enough to handle him---"
"Hey! I'm plenty strong, you know."
"Father..."
"Anyway... This is why we need your help. Shenron pulled you all from your respective Universes to unite against Cell, as we are fully convinced other powers are at play here."
"Then it's time I revealed myself properly to you all."

Trunks stated as he maintained his composure and stepped forward.

"My name is Trunks, but I'm not from this timeline. I'm actually under the service of this Universe's Supreme Kai of Time, who watches over the history of this Universe and ensures that no outside alterations take place. But this one is unexpected."
"Whatever the case, we all have one purpose. Cell is clearly a threat to our Universe and yours too. We need to defeat him."
"Wait. I'm feeling numerous power levels approaching the lookout."
"I do too... Wait, I recognise this aura..."
"N-No way... It couldn't be---"

All eyes from Piccolo, Trunks and Gohan shot towards the back of the group, far out the Lookout as numerous dots were flying towards them. There were at least thousands of them approaching at once, causing the Z-Warriors to tense up as they stopped in front of the lookout.

View attachment 4279
It was only until a familiar adverary approached afterwards and stopped in front which caused everyone to tense up.
"Frieza!"

View attachment 4281
"Hmhm. The very same, you filthy monkeys. Oh? Are you all having a picnic? How cute."
"You're supposed to be dead. How are you here?"
"Hmhm. Well let's just say I have some vengence to continue."
"If you want my father, you're too late. He's already dead."
"Oh? That monkey has gone ahead and gotten himself killed now, has he? My vengence has been robbed from my rightful hands! But don't you remember? I said I'd promise you all the fear of death."
"Now is not the time for this..."
"Oh on the contrary. Now is the perfect time for this, and no one will get in the way of my vengence!"

All of a sudden, a large fiery Gold aura illuminated Frieza, expanding and growing by the second until it became so bright that it temporarily blinded the entire cast. Once everyone's eyes were recovered, Frieza had undertaken an entirely new form! Gold and Purple, this new form of Frieza smirked as everyone except Vegeta were sweating at the sheer power Frieza now possesses.

"No way... He's been holding back..."
"How did he obtain such power..."
"Frieza has always been able to achieve this, but in this timeline this shouldn't be possible..."

View attachment 4282
"Of course I hope you realize this iteration has far more to it than a shimmering new facade. I know gold's a bit gauche, but I wanted to ensure you all grasp my new position atop the pecking order. And for the sake of your feeble minds, let's keep the name simple as well; we'll call this Golden Frieza."
"Everyone. Whatever this new transformation is, it's too much to handle. Piccolo, Father, Gohan, on me!"
"Right!"

They all gathered around trunks as Piccolo took off his cloak while Vegeta, Gohan and Trunks all turned Super Saiyan to combat Frieza.

"Ohohoho~ You all wish to challenge me? Very well then. Frieza Force! Deal with the rest of them, these monkeys and their Namekian are mine!"

Upon Frieza's Command, the thousands of minions began to flock towards the Lookout and began to attack the entire cast!

Cast:
@Yun Lee As Eliza (Skullgirls) & Cloe Walsh (No More Heroes)
@Jeremi As Noi (Dorohedoro) & Jedah Domah (Darkstalkers)
@Gummi Bunnies As Miyao Mitake (Ciconia When They Cry) & Enterprise (Azur Lane)
@Minerva As Emily Kaldwin (Dishonored)
@Sark As Colonel Yevgeny Borisovitch (Metal Gear Solid) & Captain Charlie Nash (Street Fighter)
@Ver As Naoto Kurogane (Blazblue)
@amwexia As Fragile (Death Stranding)
@Crow As Benjamin Kirby "Ben" Tennyson (Ben 10) & USS Eldridge (Azur Lane)
@Takumi As Noah Collins (Rebirth) & Aiden (Lumine)
@Lucky As Benjamin Kirby Tennyson (Live Action Ben 10: Alien Force & Race Against Time) & Jennifer Wakeman (My Life As A Teenage Robot)
@Crunch As Jean Pierre Polnareff & Hol Horse (JoJo's Bizarre Adventure)
@Alex Azure As Mason Moretti (OC) & Kaname Date (AI: The Somnium Files)
@York As Ymir Fritz (Attack on Titan) & Artoria Pendragon (Fate/Grand Order)
@Kaykay As Samrukh (The Black and White Avesta)

CHAPTER 1 - FRAGILE, BUT NOT THAT FRAGILE

Fragile frantically dug around in her duffel bag for anything that could be useful in a fight.

The tons of flying men commanded by a strange-looking alien was intimidating to say the least.

She finally found something, a bola gun.

View attachment 4283

The bola gun uses high powered gases to shoot ropes at enemies. It’s an easy way to incapacitate enemies without injuring them.

She loads up her ammo and aims it at the flying men. She fires out into the crowd. If it hits someone, it will coil around them and they will be incapacitated.​

Uncatalogged DNA Detected

"Wow, that's soooo original, Omnitrix, do it again!"

"I- I was being sarcastic."

A flash of yellow light, once again, scanned over this Frieza fellow.

Scan Complete

YkhVSz6.png

"Alright, let's put more monkeys on this bed, it's hero time!"

Ben prepares to slam his watch down as the fight occured. A green light was enveloping him...

Meanwhile, Eldridge was hovering through her natural electromaglev, using her lightning as well as the constant barrages of torpedoes and shipguns that all her brethren had to knock Frieza's forces down like flies.

588px-Eldridge.png

"..."

Eldridge didn't flinch as she passed through armada after armada, working towards the position of Frieza's high-rankers.

@Raynar Saassin @Alex Azure @Ver @Crunch

As Fragile fired her weapon at the various minions, the rest of the ones that targeted her continued their assault despite some of their comrades being rendered unconscious, utilising the blasters on their arms to rain fire down on her and everyone around her while most of them went up close for their attacks!

@Yun Lee @Takumi @Crunch @Kaykay @Alex Azure @amwexia @Lucky @Gummi Bunnies @Ver @Sark @York @Jeremi @Minerva @Crow

As Eldridge began making her pass through the onslaught of the Frieza Force, more of the back-line Soldiers started to prioritise her as she would discover more and more of them began to swarm her!

@Crow

As Fragile fired her weapon at the various minions, the rest of the ones that targeted her continued their assault despite some of their comrades being rendered unconscious, utilising the blasters on their arms to rain fire down on her and everyone around her while most of them went up close for their attacks!

“Shit!” Fragile muttered, her hand reaching back into her bag.

She pulled out a grenade and throws it at the attackers, warping away to nearby another fighter, Eldridge.

She was being swarmed by attackers, so she pulled out another grenade and threw it towards the attackers.​

"I'm glad you're dedicated to the cause, Miss Artoria. We're glad everyone here is able to assist."

"Hmm... Would Ki be sufficient as a supplier? Every warrior here have large concentrations of Ki energy."

@York

"Namekian! Explain."
"I don't have to explain anything to you, Vegeta."
"Hmph. Good. Glad we're clear on that. Out of the way, boy!"

Vegeta exclaimed as he rushed over to the banquet and began eating the largest items there with relative ease while Gohan himself finally decided to chim in. Someone might want to stop them both before there's no more food left...

@Crow @Jeremi @amwexia @Yun Lee @Ver @Crunch @Alex Azure @Gummi Bunnies @York @Minerva @Sark @EveryoneElse

Meanwhile in an Alternate Version of Earth...
"I've been looking for you. Turles, Slug. You're not the easiest people to find."
"Towa..."
"Hngh."
"I believe I told you never to act on your own."
"What I do is none of your damn business. Don't order me around, Mira! I don't recall ever becoming your servant! I'm only cooperating with you for now so I can get my revenge on that Saiyan brat, but that's all!"
"Come now, we mustn't bicker amongst ourselves. Now, do you have what I asked for?"
"Yes. You can take it with you. The Demon Realm has amplified it's effects. Whoever eats the Fruit from the Tree of Might will gain incredible power beyond compare. Well? You two know what to do."
"Hmph. I wonder about that."

After obtaining the Fruit from the Tree of Might, Turles and Slug flew off into the distance.

"You really should just reprogram those two."
"Oh come on, why bother? They're damaging history well enough on their own. Besides. I have everything well in my hands."
"What about Cell? His reappearance midway through history is part of your plan, correct?"
"He's an added bonus, Mira. Besides, with what I have in mind, those Time Patrollers will have plenty of distractions."​
Mason

"That's great for you,"

Artoria's loud cries and proclamations drew his attention away from his conversation. It seemed to grab Macy's attention as well.

"Artoria... If she needs aura... we could try..."

Mason furrows his brow and replies mentally, "You're already tired. You should rest."

"I can provide aura at rest. I don't have a body that needs sleep. Besides, having another ally that can actually fight is more important than rest."

"But if you're giving her your aura, won't that take away my powers?"

"You have aura of your own. You just don't know how to unlock it fully yet. Together, we should have enough for Artoria and still be able to fight. You just need to be more careful and efficient when fighting. Don't make anything you don't need to."

"If you're sure..." Mason sighed and waved over to Artoria. "Artoria, if you need a bit of extra energy, I think I can help!"

@Minerva @York @Raynar Saassin

Date

"That's not the way I'd go about asking that, but he does have a point. We shoupd know what kind of power that secret weappm gives Cell if we're going to have a chance of defeating him. What do you know about it?"

@Jeremi @Yun Lee @Raynar Saassin
Fragile warped herself in front of Artoria and held out a cryptobiote.

“Want one?” she asks, “they’ll give you energy.”
Chapter 1 - Cell Games Announcement... Wait, Frieza?!

After everything has been said and done, with all our brave warriors finally appearing on the Lookout, Dende gathered everyone to the center of the lookout, Mr. Popo cleaning up the food and storing it back in the central structure.

"Thank you all for answering our call. I'm sure there must be a lot of inconveniences caused so allow me to explain---"
"I'll take this one, Dende. *Ahem*"

Trunks cleared his throat and began to explain Cell's origins.

"Years ago, there was a powerful adversary to our world's heroes by the name of Cell. He's a bio-mechanical Android created by a Scientist known as Dr. Gero. Everyone, even my father were powerless to stop him from achieving what he called his Perfect Form. He later devised his Cell Games to test his new found form. After a long hard fought battle under his own advantage, Gohan here as a teenager managed to pull enough power after events occured during the period to defeat him. Or so we thought, as he's returned stronger than ever."
"We believe that Gohan and the others aren't strong enough to handle him---"
"Hey! I'm plenty strong, you know."
"Father..."
"Anyway... This is why we need your help. Shenron pulled you all from your respective Universes to unite against Cell, as we are fully convinced other powers are at play here."
"Then it's time I revealed myself properly to you all."

Trunks stated as he maintained his composure and stepped forward.

"My name is Trunks, but I'm not from this timeline. I'm actually under the service of this Universe's Supreme Kai of Time, who watches over the history of this Universe and ensures that no outside alterations take place. But this one is unexpected."
"Whatever the case, we all have one purpose. Cell is clearly a threat to our Universe and yours too. We need to defeat him."
"Wait. I'm feeling numerous power levels approaching the lookout."
"I do too... Wait, I recognise this aura..."
"N-No way... It couldn't be---"

All eyes from Piccolo, Trunks and Gohan shot towards the back of the group, far out the Lookout as numerous dots were flying towards them. There were at least thousands of them approaching at once, causing the Z-Warriors to tense up as they stopped in front of the lookout.

View attachment 4279
It was only until a familiar adverary approached afterwards and stopped in front which caused everyone to tense up.
"Frieza!"

View attachment 4281
"Hmhm. The very same, you filthy monkeys. Oh? Are you all having a picnic? How cute."
"You're supposed to be dead. How are you here?"
"Hmhm. Well let's just say I have some vengence to continue."
"If you want my father, you're too late. He's already dead."
"Oh? That monkey has gone ahead and gotten himself killed now, has he? My vengence has been robbed from my rightful hands! But don't you remember? I said I'd promise you all the fear of death."
"Now is not the time for this..."
"Oh on the contrary. Now is the perfect time for this, and no one will get in the way of my vengence!"

All of a sudden, a large fiery Gold aura illuminated Frieza, expanding and growing by the second until it became so bright that it temporarily blinded the entire cast. Once everyone's eyes were recovered, Frieza had undertaken an entirely new form! Gold and Purple, this new form of Frieza smirked as everyone except Vegeta were sweating at the sheer power Frieza now possesses.

"No way... He's been holding back..."
"How did he obtain such power..."
"Frieza has always been able to achieve this, but in this timeline this shouldn't be possible..."

View attachment 4282
"Of course I hope you realize this iteration has far more to it than a shimmering new facade. I know gold's a bit gauche, but I wanted to ensure you all grasp my new position atop the pecking order. And for the sake of your feeble minds, let's keep the name simple as well; we'll call this Golden Frieza."
"Everyone. Whatever this new transformation is, it's too much to handle. Piccolo, Father, Gohan, on me!"
"Right!"

They all gathered around trunks as Piccolo took off his cloak while Vegeta, Gohan and Trunks all turned Super Saiyan to combat Frieza.

"Ohohoho~ You all wish to challenge me? Very well then. Frieza Force! Deal with the rest of them, these monkeys and their Namekian are mine!"

Upon Frieza's Command, the thousands of minions began to flock towards the Lookout and began to attack the entire cast!

Cast:
@Yun Lee As Eliza (Skullgirls) & Cloe Walsh (No More Heroes)
@Jeremi As Noi (Dorohedoro) & Jedah Domah (Darkstalkers)
@Gummi Bunnies As Miyao Mitake (Ciconia When They Cry) & Enterprise (Azur Lane)
@Minerva As Emily Kaldwin (Dishonored)
@Sark As Colonel Yevgeny Borisovitch (Metal Gear Solid) & Captain Charlie Nash (Street Fighter)
@Ver As Naoto Kurogane (Blazblue)
@amwexia As Fragile (Death Stranding)
@Crow As Benjamin Kirby "Ben" Tennyson (Ben 10) & USS Eldridge (Azur Lane)
@Takumi As Noah Collins (Rebirth) & Aiden (Lumine)
@Lucky As Benjamin Kirby Tennyson (Live Action Ben 10: Alien Force & Race Against Time) & Jennifer Wakeman (My Life As A Teenage Robot)
@Crunch As Jean Pierre Polnareff & Hol Horse (JoJo's Bizarre Adventure)
@Alex Azure As Mason Moretti (OC) & Kaname Date (AI: The Somnium Files)
@York As Ymir Fritz (Attack on Titan) & Artoria Pendragon (Fate/Grand Order)
@Kaykay As Samrukh (The Black and White Avesta)

"Wow, that's soooo original, Omnitrix, do it again!"

"I- I was being sarcastic."

A flash of yellow light, once again, scanned over this Frieza fellow.

Scan Complete

YkhVSz6.png

"Alright, let's put more monkeys on this bed, it's hero time!"

Ben prepares to slam his watch down as the fight occured. A green light was enveloping him...

Meanwhile, Eldridge was hovering through her natural electromaglev, using her lightning as well as the constant barrages of torpedoes and shipguns that all her brethren had to knock Frieza's forces down like flies.

588px-Eldridge.png

"..."

Eldridge didn't flinch as she passed through armada after armada, working towards the position of Frieza's high-rankers.

@Raynar Saassin @Alex Azure @Ver @Crunch

@Yun Lee @Takumi @Crunch @Kaykay @Alex Azure @amwexia @Lucky @Gummi Bunnies @Ver @Sark @York @Jeremi @Minerva @Crow

As Eldridge began making her pass through the onslaught of the Frieza Force, more of the back-line Soldiers started to prioritise her as she would discover more and more of them began to swarm her!

@Crow
Artoria Pendragon & Ymir
@Yun Lee @Takumi @Crunch @Kaykay @Alex Azure @amwexia @Lucky @Gummi Bunnies @Ver @Sark @Jeremi @Minerva @Crow @Others?

Normally she didn't reveal her name, instead choosing to keep it hidden in case someone were to deduce her weakness. Though in a world like this, where she was summoned not to win a Holy Grail war, but to save the world, she saw no harm in doing so. Not to mention, from what she knew of this world, it seemed things worked differently than she expected.

When, asked about "Ki", Artoria tilted her head, putting a hand to her chin as she carefully assessed Dende, and the other 'Warriors' she had seen gathered here before she herself and the others that accompanied her arrived, as if feeling out their presenses. There was a moment where her eyes darted towards Ben, apparently having detected something familiar before turning back to Dende, and nodding a little.

"It feels different... Than mana, but, it should work." She said thoughtfully.

Not long after she finished eating, she found herself being approached by someone who seemed to have the intention of helping her.

There was a moment of hesitation when Mason offered to lend her energy should the need arise. Though, whatever feelings or reservations she had about the notion, she pushed aside, keeping up her seemingly stoic mannerisms.

"I have been summoned here as a masterless servant. My contract is with the world. Your offer is appreciated but... Not neccessary. You should save your power for yourself." She said.

She turned, preparing to go ask around about where Cell was, only to be stopped again, this time by Fragile who offered her a strange object. It looked too small to be anything more than a snack, but there was something unusual about it's nature. An almost unnatural feeling emanating from it.

"I... Shouldn't take what is not mine." She said, bowing her head apologetically.

It was hard to say if she was refusing out of politeness, or if there was something else going on with her, but for the time being... Artoria seemed rather insistent on turning down offers of help to her.

And for the most part, that would be how things would go, until Dende gathered her and the others at the Lookout's center.

Ymir in the meantime had just about finished the few bits of food she had begun eating, feeling strength flow through her body for the first time in ages. She couldn't remember the last time she had even eaten, let alone had time to rest like this, she soon curled up, slowly but surely drifting to sleep. At least until she was roused, and gathered along with everyone else for a meeting. While she couldn't completely understand everything that was said, she seemed to at least know the purpose she was brough here.

She was to help in defeating an enemy known as "Cell". Something strong enough to destroy the world.

Something stronger than even her.

The thought alone was terrifying, but yet... Liberating.

And though it was a small detail, that she was being asked to help rather than being commanded, Ymir still felt unsure about fighting again.

Until a more immediate threat presented itself.

An army, and it's leader, Frieza. Even in the eyes of those who she saw possessed great power at the lookout, it seemed Frieza himself, in his shimmering, gold form was feared to be much stronger than anyone individually could handle.

But Ymir herself didn't seem to worry about her own safety, or for that matter, the kind of threat the enemy posed.

For the first time she could remember, she was acting on her own accord.

Clenching her fists, she saw the countless soldiers rush towards her, and... An almost nostalgic feeling coursed through her as she raised a hand to her mouth.

l54EAq9.png

"Enemy... Hated... Destroy... Annihilate..." She muttered, seemingly to herself.

And in that moment, she made her first choice since she arrived here; she chose to fight. Biting down on her hand, just below the base of her thumb, the ground suddenly shook. A large flash of light occurring as a towering creature formed seemingly out of thin air, bones, muscle, skin... Organs in but a moment, the piercing sound of thunder echoing through the air.

fesMmPo.png

The creature towered over its surroundings. Perhaps 120 meter, or taller. Bringing it's fist down on the enemy soldiers that were unfortunate enough to get close to it, letting out a defeaning roar as it seemed to be ruthlessly carving its way through the enemy, without a clear goal, or strategy in mind.

Other than simply destroying the enemies that came towards it.

Those close enough to the creature would likely feel waves of intense heat radiating off it's body with each swing.

Artoria in the meantime, had stood not too far from Ymir throughout the briefing, also not completely understanding every word Trunks had to say. However, she understood a considerable more than Ymir; she knew Trunks was a warrior that did not come from this time. Not unlike a servant, he seems to be able to appear in almost any era.

Though, he was more like a guardian.

Someone who ensured all was well in every period of time. Deep down, Artoria felt like she might have once known someone like that once. Someone who had worked hard to restore both cruicial points in humanity's foundation, and even resolve smaller incidents that in theory wouldn't have amounted to much to begin with.

It was a cause she felt almost obliged to side with.

Here though, things seemed a bit simpler than that; there was no convoluted plan, no hidden agendas. Not as far as she knew, all they had to do was defeat a seemingly unsurmountable enemy, by fighting it together.

Cell, he was called.

She would have to remember that name.

Unfortunately, it seemed she had another enemy to deal with first. One who called themselves Frieza, someone who apparently shouldn't be alive right now, but is... Somehow.

Someone who was strong enough to worry even the most powerfull beings native to this world.

Even as things quickly began to get thrown into chaos, and the girl who had been standing beside her just a moment ago had moved off, and turned into a large towering creature, Artoria maintained focus on the one who was no doubt orchestrating this whole invasion; Frieza himself.

Concentrating, she swiftly summoned an armored horse seemingly out of thin air, the mount which she had in life, one she would bear forever in the afterlife as a servant.

Fz1Ib9Y.png

"Charge, Dun Stallion!" She shouted.

And with a whinnie, the steed propelled her forwards, as she began to carve her way through the soldiers, making a beeline for Frieza. It wasn't long before she would be practically fighting alongside Fragile and Eldridge.​

As Eldridge began to actually take hits, she begins to spark around her body, her abilities allowing her to turn invisible as she continues fighting. As Fragile was nearby as labelled as an ally, she too would turn invisible as she warped towards the levitating Eldridge. This applied to Arturia as well.

"Enemy, hate..."

This temporary invisibility would boost their evasion significantly, likely to the point where no attacks would hit until it wore off. So in addition to Eldridge's and Fragile's combined attacks, the former of which consisted of explosive torpedoes and shipguns, most attacks aimed at the two - by it physical or ki - would phase through and friendly-fire their fellow Frieza Force soldiers!

Meanwhile, someone seemed to appear behind Frieza. His doppelgengar?

BOZxRQO.png

"Mmhmmhmmhmm... that colour truly is a sight for sore eyes. Few to no legends speak of such. How exactly did you acquire such power?"

@Crow @amwexia @York @Raynar Saassin

"What the hell is that thing?!"
"Who cares?! Just shoot it!"

Cried the Frieza Force members as a very significant amount of them began prioritising Ymir in their Giant Form who gave Piccolo significant flashbacks to when he took on a similar form.

However as Artoria were to make their way towards Frieza, she would find herself stopped by two certain individuals;

"My, gunning for Lord Frieza are we?"
"Too bad you have us to deal with."

@York

As the Frieza Force members continued attacking the cast, the battle Piccolo, Gohan, Vegeta and Trunks against Golden Frieza raged on, with everyone except Trunks struggling to even compete with Frieza as he bat them aside like trash anytime they made a front.

"Ohohoho, the one who killed me before seems to prove a more significant threat than the rest of you. Even you, Vegeta, seem to be lagging behind. That must not look good for the Prince of Monkeys, does it?"
"Hmph. I'm just getting started!"

Vegeta then transformed into the next stage of Super Saiyan; 2, and rushed in only to get batted aside once again.

"Is this really the best you can manage, monkey? Such a shame."
"Father! Hmph."

BOZxRQO.png

"Mmhmmhmmhmm... that colour truly is a sight for sore eyes. Few to no legends speak of such. How exactly did you acquire such power?"

All of a sudden, someone appeared behind him; someone with the exact same appearance as his non-golden form but with a strange symbol on their chest and green features instead of purple.

"You can only imagine the suffering I went through in Hell. Forced to listen to all those happy thoughts, those parading idiots and the pretty flowers... Disgusting. Thankfully I was able to maintain myself and made sufficient use of my time. Training in Hell granted me a power beyond comparison. Something you may never achieve on your own, despite your clever trick to imitate me, Earthling."

Trunks aimed to use this to his advantage, pulling out his Sword and went for a slash... But was stopped as Frieza wrapped his Tail around Trunks's neck.

"You really think that's going to work on me a second time? Foolish Monkey."

He then spun around a few times before proceeding to launch him into his doppelganger!

@Crow

Meanwhile in another realm of time; in the Time Nest...

Chronoa and King Kai were watching over the events that were unfolding, caught off guard by Frieza's sudden appearance and his Golden Transformation.

"Oh no no... This is bad."
"Isn't Golden Frieza much later in the timeline?"
"Yes... This is truly bad... I fear their mission may end abruptly..."
"W-Whatever are we going to do?!"
"We have no choice... I need to send someone in after them... Where's our newest recruit?"
"They should be returning shortly from their Parallel Quest."
"This may be a premature action but Trunks needs our help."
"I only hope they are ready for this level of power..."​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back