Status
Not open for further replies.
Fragile noticed that an energy beam went right through her. She looked down to see that she was completely invisible!

She smiled and gave both Eldridge and Artoria 20 likes, before she reached into her bag and pulled out an assault rifle.

View attachment 4293

All of the attackers’s attention was focused on that gigantic monster attacking the group, so she took this opportunity to shoot the attacking forces.

@Yun Lee @Takumi @Crunch @Kaykay @Alex Azure @York @Lucky @Gummi Bunnies @Ver @Sark @Jeremi @Minerva @Crow @EveryoneElse​

Chapter One: Colonel Volgin
View attachment 4292

"Kuwabara, Kuwabara, Kuwabara…" Volgin muttered to himself, taking a fistful of bullets in his hand. All of this... it was a refreshing change of pace. He had grown weak in his solitude. A 20 year coma does that to a man. It had been far too long since he had been bless with the chance to cut loose. To be free.

Lightning cracked across his bullets. They began to float in the palm of his hand as the charge within them grew and grew. Volgin smiled as their shells began to hiss. Sparks and ashes began to float from his skin. His scars began to glow like magma.

He clenched his fist. A dozen bullets roared through the air at a startling speed, their pace rivalling even the highest calibre rifles. He watched a few of Frieza's men fall to his precise shots, the supercharged steel having passed through their unarmoured skulls and necks. He watched a dozen more fall to his ally's strikes. The first casualties of war. The first of many.

But there was so many men coming his way. An he only had so many bullets. It would be a shame to waste them all before he had a chance to trade blows with cell. One minion got too close. As that damn alien freak drew back to punch him, Volgin's skin burst into flames.
View attachment 4294
The heat alone was enough to keep the green bastard at bay. The Soviet General lunged forward towards his attacker and took his throat in his hands. He boiled him like an egg and tossed him aside. The flames around him grew to greet the next wave of attackers, giving him some breathing room. He wheezed and groaned through the smoke. It was almost as if he was laughing beneath all the heat and light.

He could see the cogs turning in his foes minds. They were preparing their counter attack. A ranged assault, no doubt. It was time to bring the fight to them. Volgin shot from the heart of his firestorm upon the back of a blazing horse of his own designed.
View attachment 4295
An exhaust of flames screeched in his wake. He galloped through the air, cutting down Frieza's goons like a demon. He could leave the Big-Shots to the buffoons who had been breaths away from trading blows not moments before Frieza's arrival. He would deal with the small fry. He would have his fun.

His horse kicked back onto its hind legs and roared, baiting the Frieza force to come that little bit closer. He was taunting them. He stretched out his arms, welcoming their best efforts.

@Raynar Saassin @anyone

Chapter One: Captain Charlie Nash
View attachment 4297
"Wouldn't mind a picnic about now..." Nash muttered to himself as he adjusted his glasses. He sighed as Frieza's men closed in, their wrist blasters ablaze. Without a second thought, he rocked, rolled and flipped out of their paths. His mind was miles away. A couple of shots got a little to close for comfort. He thinned his eyes and focused up.

They were out numbered and out gunned. Frieza had every advantage against them. Every advantage... bar one. The Frost Demon had given then a home-ground advantage. Nash began to move across Kami's lookout, part man part sonic blast. Frieza's goons couldn't keep up. Using The vertical walls of Kami's look out as a ramp, Charlie kicked himself up into the air. He matched the height of his foes in a single bound.

He took out the first with a ki infused overhead kick. A sonic scythe.

The momentum of the strike was enough to carry him to the second. With a clap of his hands, he unleashed an aerial sonic boom. The blast send the minimum-wage solider tumbling towards the look out, and sent him soaring upwards yet again.

As he entered into a freefall, he grabbed hold of the nearest member of the Frieza force and caught his neck in a reverse headlock. It was enough to keep him in the ear. He took the soldier's blaster hand in his free hand, and unleashed a flurry of shots towards the soldier's brothers.

He felt the troop try his hand at resisting him. A close range ki-blast to the back of his head was enough to take him out.

As the life faded from his body, Nash kicked off his falling body and jumped to the next trooper. Then to the next. And then to the next. And the next. He used the weakest among Frieza's forces as stepping tones to place himself in the heart of the action.

With one final backflip, he let his ki surge forward. He unleased a flurry of sonic discs towards the stunned soldiers, blasting them straight out of the sky. With a subtle smile on his lips, he began to fall once again, he eyes combing the skyline in search of another good to grab hold off.

@Raynar Saassin @anyone​

The still-invisible Eldridge would launch her barrage of torpedoes at the backs at the fat durian man(?) and the flamboyant one who stopped Arturia in her tracks.

The green Frieza widened his eyes at Frieza's words, before using his tail to catch Trunks mid-air and releasing him, all while crossing his arms.

8zURIIp.png

"It's rather clear that you are out of my league."

The green Frieza then proceeds to fire a paralysing laser at Frieza! Should it connect, it would cause temporary paralysis despite its minimal damage.

"Which is why I am certain that doing this, in this form, all day long wouldn't hurt you one bit... would it now?"

@Crow @amwexia @York @Raynar Saassin @Sark

Several minions would go down as Emily appeared and disappeared into thin air, jumping between groups of enemies and stabbing them. There would also be several enemies with crossbow bolts in their heads as Emily took aim with her crossbow.

Finally, after taking several down, Emily would Use Doppelganger to create a copy of herself and then ise her teleportation magic to jump behind Frieza

As everyone utilised their abilities and weaponry to deal with the Frieza Force, minions were dying left-right and center all around the lookout; their numbers dwindling by the minute. These fighters were tough to be able to withstand practically an invasion of soldiers.

@Everyone

"It's rather clear that you are out of my league."

The green Frieza then proceeds to fire a paralysing laser at Frieza! Should it connect, it would cause temporary paralysis despite its minimal damage.

"Which is why I am certain that doing this, in this form, all day long wouldn't hurt you one bit... would it now?"

Upon seeing the paralysing laser, Frieza deflected it towards Piccolo who remained in stasis for a while upon contact.

"Nice try, but I'm not going to fall for my own tricks."

That was until Frieza felt something grip onto his neck, and simply chuckled at the thought of someone actually trying to choke him.

"Ohohoho~ Someone's really trying that age-old trick on me? That won't work."

Frieza then focused energy out of his body to create a Psycho Barrier that would knock off anyone who was latched onto him and knock-back anyone within a small radius of Frieza.

"I'm back from my Quest."
"Great job! But we have another situation that requires your immediate attention. This timeline is under attack by Cell who has reappeared with unknown powers, and Frieza has somehow returned much earlier than normal with incredible power and a extremely large amount of his Frieza Force soldiers."
"So you want me to go in there and help?"
"Yes. Be careful, this new form of Frieza's is incredibly powerful. Take the Scroll and send yourself in."

"To think you fools can possibly damage me, how cute. Now, to finish you all---"

That was when an unknown Ki Blast smacked into Frieza and sent him flying a fair distance before he recovered and returned.

"W-What?! Who dares attack the great Lord Frieza!?"
"I dare."

Spoke a feminine voice as the source of the Ki Blast made themselves prevalent:

latest

"Pomada? Did the Supreme Kai of Time send you?"
"Yes, Trunks. I had returned from a Parallel Quest just in time for her to send me in. Looks like you need my help."
"Are you sure you can handle Frieza?"
"Definitely. Vegeta, Piccolo, Gohan, Trunks. Go help out the others, We've got this one."

The three of them nodded as they flew back to the Lookout to assist with the invasion.

"Who are you?"
"All you need to know is that we're here to stop you."

She then looked over towards the Green Frieza with a smirk.

"I don't know who you are, but you don't seem to be attacking us here. Can I count on you to assist me?"

@Crow @Minerva

Last edited:
Green Frieza was knocked backwards as he used his arms to block the attack, all while trying to ram forward.

But it was futile, the golden state was much too powerful.

jgXkDxC.png

"Curses... CURSES!"

The emblem on green Frieza's chest scanned a newcomer.

"Fortunately, it did not perform that annoying ringing... but certainly, I am very open to suggestions."

@Crow @Minerva @Raynar Saassin

The still-invisible Eldridge would launch her barrage of torpedoes at the backs at the fat durian man(?) and the flamboyant one who stopped Arturia in her tracks.

Once the Torpedos connected to the two who got in the way of Artoria, they were knocked back slightly but seemingly not by much.

"Someone else wants to cause some trouble."
"We'll just have to put them in their place, under Lord Frieza."

Both of them launched a volley of Ki Blasts towards the source of the Torpedo attack that was used against them.

@Crow @York

Green Frieza was knocked backwards as he used his arms to block the attack, all while trying to ram forward.

But it was futile, the golden state was much too powerful.

jgXkDxC.png

"Curses... CURSES!"

The emblem on green Frieza's chest scanned a newcomer.

"Fortunately, it did not perform that annoying ringing... but certainly, I am very open to suggestions."

"Since you're Frieza, you should be able to mimic his techniques flawlessly. Thankfully I know what technique I want to use, so just repeat after me."

Pomada then raised her hand towards her back and pointed upwards with one finger, beginning to form a large sphere of energy. Frieza's response to this was to fire a volley of Ki Blasts towards her in which as they were about to connect, Pomada finished prepping the Supernova Attack and flung it towards Frieza's direction. His response to this was to use the Last Emperor attack, which resulted in a purple beam-based Ki Attack which connected with the Supernova, causing a clash of Ki in the middle of them.

@Crow @Minerva

"Ohohoho! Now for some excellent fireworks!"

Green Frieza would proceed to perform the Supernova Attack as it rammed forward, merging with Pomada's along the way.

"Magnifique! Magnifique!"

Eldridge in the meantime, would use a combination of her ridiculous evasiveness in her invisible state and continued barrages in order to cause the dynamic duo to end up hitting each other.

Unfortunately, it was around this time where the invisibility cloak would wear off, with Eldridge found between them.

"..."

She kept her usual face, not flinching one bit in response to her discovery.

@Crow @York @Minerva @amwexia

"Ohohoho! Now for some excellent fireworks!"

Green Frieza would proceed to perform the Supernova Attack as it rammed forward, merging with Pomada's along the way.

"Magnifique! Magnifique!"

The two Supernova's combined into one and began to overpower Frieza's Last Emperor which caused him to panic as the clash began to flow towards Green Frieza and Pomada's favour.

"How... How dare you! Don't you know who I am?! I am Lord Frieza!"

His resulting Anger resulted in him applying more power to his beam, which slowly began pushing back towards them.

"I remember Frieza in his Golden Form being powerful but this isn't normal!"

@Crow
Eldridge in the meantime, would use a combination of her ridiculous evasiveness in her invisible state and continued barrages in order to cause the dynamic duo to end up hitting each other.

Unfortunately, it was around this time where the invisibility cloak would wear off, with Eldridge found between them.

"..."

She kept her usual face, not flinching one bit in response to her discovery.

"Hey, watch where you're aiming, Zarbon!"
"I'd say the same thing for you, Dodoria."

That was when her invisibility cloak wore off, revealing her presence in the front of them, which caused them both to smirk.

"Sneaky little trick, girl. But it's over for you now. No hard feelings between Women, right?"

Dodoria exclaimed as they proceeded to go for a Dodoria Headbutt straight towards Eldridge with incredible speed while Zarbon fired a Elegant Blaster Ki Wave towards her. Luckily for Eldridge, a certain Saiyan Prince jumped in the way of Dodoria's headbutt while Trunks blocked the Elegant Blaster, with Vegeta turning to scorn her.

"What are you doing, standing around?! Don't you care about your own life?"
"Father, their invisibility wore off as they were going for an attack."
"Vegeta?!"
"In the flesh. Funny seeing you again, Dodoria. Kissing Frieza's ass once again despite getting yours handed to you back on Namek."
"All talk as always, Vegeta."
"Zarbon."

Trunks then looked towards Eldridge with a serious expression.

"Are you hurt?"

@Crow @Minerva @York

While the battle with Frieza was progressing, the lookout... wasn't in the best of states. Due to all the destruction caused by Ymir's Titan form and the blasters from the Frieza Force, the Lookout was entirely war torn with the building in debris and the trees broken.

"Help us!!"

Came a distant shout as from the central lookout, a cry for help was ensued as Dende and Mr. Popo would be found completely surrounded by Frieza Force Soldiers, all aiming their blasters towards them!

@Sark @Takumi @Ver @Yun Lee @Crunch @Alex Azure @Kaykay @Gummi Bunnies @Jeremi @amwexia @York @Lucky

Aah, well. It was like two lightning strikes in the same place, one after another.

It seemed that before his conversation with Samrukh could go awry (or whatever one could call it), Dende had called everyone around to more aptly consolidate the reason why he had summoned everyone here. Naoto listened attentively; he was used to having to absorb dense amounts of information back home and in the other world he was transported to before. Grimoires here, Murakumo Units there. Here, it was more like learning a cursory history about this Cell guy, so at least it wasn't like school, but... man, he almost missed actual school at this point.

And then...

"?!"

However, it seemed that before long, the party had been crashed by a pretty unfriendly looking group; to say the least, it didn't look like they were here to join the fun. And more than that, it seemed that the natives recognized the leader of the gang, a goon named "Frieza" by the sounds of it. He didn't know where exactly they came from -- did Cell catch wind of Dende's plan and send them perhaps? -- but now wasn't the time for standing around like that.

If they wanted a hell of a fight, he'd take them to the deepest level of Hell.

Alongside Ymir, Artoria, Fragile, Eldridge, and others, Naoto got to work, brawling with the seemingly endless yet inconsequential horde of minions. Individually, they weren't any trouble, but Naoto was sharp enough about battle tactics that he figured they were there to tire the group to let Frieza and his top lieutenants take advantage of. They could spring their trap all they liked, but he wouldn't fall for it here!

When said lieutenants seemed to appear before Artoria, Naoto took notice of them from their distinctive appearances, a green guy and a pink guy. Sheesh, Samrukh was right. This world really was crazy! And their life-value was off the charts too!

While Zarbon and Dodoria were occupied with Eldridge, Trunks, and Vegeta, the boy took his chances and jumped into the fray, as though to tag in, right at the villains.

"Drown in your own blood, assholes!"

Divine-Smasher.png

Whoosh!

Having leapt meters high into the air, a red energy manifested around Naoto's form -- solidified blood, sharp enough to cut through even the toughest metals easily. Taking the form of a drill, Naoto dashed forward and lunged toward Zarbon and Dodoria, intent on pushing them back if not cutting through them altogether!

@Raynar Saassin @Crow @York @Others

While Fragile herself couldn’t help the others in directly fighting Zarbon & Dodoria, she was helping on the side, giving Eldridge, Artoria, Vegeta, Trunks, & Naoto likes, while throwing grenades and shooting at the attackers trying to get them from behind.

She hears something behind her, though, a cry for help.

It was Dende & Mr. Popo trapped underneath rubble, surrounded by attackers.

Now filled with adrenaline and stamina, Fragile warps over to the ruined lookout and fires her gun into the crowd.

@Raynar Saassin @EveryoneElse​

Aah, well. It was like two lightning strikes in the same place, one after another.

It seemed that before his conversation with Samrukh could go awry (or whatever one could call it), Dende had called everyone around to more aptly consolidate the reason why he had summoned everyone here. Naoto listened attentively; he was used to having to absorb dense amounts of information back home and in the other world he was transported to before. Grimoires here, Murakumo Units there. Here, it was more like learning a cursory history about this Cell guy, so at least it wasn't like school, but... man, he almost missed actual school at this point.

And then...

"?!"

However, it seemed that before long, the party had been crashed by a pretty unfriendly looking group; to say the least, it didn't look like they were here to join the fun. And more than that, it seemed that the natives recognized the leader of the gang, a goon named "Frieza" by the sounds of it. He didn't know where exactly they came from -- did Cell catch wind of Dende's plan and send them perhaps? -- but now wasn't the time for standing around like that.

If they wanted a hell of a fight, he'd take them to the deepest level of Hell.

Alongside Ymir, Artoria, Fragile, Eldridge, and others, Naoto got to work, brawling with the seemingly endless yet inconsequential horde of minions. Individually, they weren't any trouble, but Naoto was sharp enough about battle tactics that he figured they were there to tire the group to let Frieza and his top lieutenants take advantage of. They could spring their trap all they liked, but he wouldn't fall for it here!

When said lieutenants seemed to appear before Artoria, Naoto took notice of them from their distinctive appearances, a green guy and a pink guy. Sheesh, Samrukh was right. This world really was crazy! And their life-value was off the charts too!

While Zarbon and Dodoria were occupied with Eldridge, Trunks, and Vegeta, the boy took his chances and jumped into the fray, as though to tag in, right at the villains.

"Drown in your own blood, assholes!"

Divine-Smasher.png

Whoosh!

Having leapt meters high into the air, a red energy manifested around Naoto's form -- solidified blood, sharp enough to cut through even the toughest metals easily. Taking the form of a drill, Naoto dashed forward and lunged toward Zarbon and Dodoria, intent on pushing them back if not cutting through them altogether!

Jedah looked on with a bemused smirk on his face as this Frieza Force descended down on them. "Clearly this lizard isn't as powerful as he thinks he is," He mused aloud as he made his way through the battlefield. Any of the soldiers coming towards him would quickly find themselves missing their lower half as they fell dead to the ground.

vwhiPYl.png

"Ah, a fellow creature of blood!" Jedah exclaimed as he noticed Naoto's attack floating up into the air towards the pink glob and blue man. Perhaps this Frieza fellow and the rest of them needed a taste of his own power...​

Noi meanwhile was in the thick of the soldiers beating the crap out of them with her fists. While she perhaps wasn't nearly the strongest person here, her magical powers of healing leveled the playing field considerably as any shot from the foes blasters quickly healed. "Man, they should have started their pitch that there was going to be a fight!" Her hands were bloody as she tossed one of the mangled Frieza Force soldiers off the lookout. "This is great!"

@Anybody

Mason Moretti & Kaname Date - Chapter 1
A Freezing Cold Reception

As the wave of Frieza Fighters arrived on the scene, Date drew his weapon from its holster. At first, it looked like an ordinary six-shot revolver. However, the front part of it extended outwards, revealing a longer chamber glowing within. He began firing towards the crowds of minions, both on the ground and in the air.

Mason, meanwhile, focused entirely on the grounded forces. He held a tight grip on his mock-Levin Sword and charged right into a group of grounded enemies. He ducked behind and between other allies, waiting for opportunities to strike at the Frieza Force soldiers. However, the more he struck, the more battered his sword looked. An unfortunate consequence of his weapon choice.

Date took his stand behind Ymir's gigantic form, assisting the group from a distance. When he stopped to reload, Aiba chimed in, "Date, look at our enemies on with the thermograph."

Date's left eye zoomed in on the fight between Frieza and... a green Frieza? His vision changed to a field of colors from a cold blue to a hot red, and massive amounts of heat appeared to come from the big players, like Golden Frieza and Super Saiyan 2 Vegeta. Date wondered where all that energy even came from.

"Alright, what's the plan?"

Aiba calculated the possibilities for action. The vast number of people and many unknown values made finding the best course difficult.

"Date, load Evolver with wire bullets."

Date follows her instruction. His weapon shrinks back to its normal size and the chamber opens. He loads wire bullets and closes the chamber. Evolver returns to its full length.

"Now, fire at those two! The pink and blue ones!" Date focuses on Zarbon and Dodoria. Time seems to slow down as he takes careful aim. As Naoto leaps into the air, Date pulls the trigger, launching a bullet towards them that carries a wire along behind it.

@Raynar Saassin @Crow @York @Ver @Minerva

Mason's sword was about to shatter, but he held strong. He was thankful for the healing Noi provides and gave her a thumbs up. However, he heard a voice calling out for help. Quickly. He disengaged from the group of minions. Surely other could take out the rest.

He began running towards the voices and saw Dende and Mr. Popo trapped under rubble. He drew his arm back and threw his sword towards them. Whether it hit the ground, the rubble, or one of the soldiers, it would open up a portal, allowing Mason to instantly jump to their side.

Once there, he created a spherical barrier around Mr. Popo, Dende, and himself. "Are you both alright? Can you move?" Mason kept his attention towards the barrier, but started trying to move the rubble off of them.

@Raynar Saassin @amwexia @Jeremi

Mason's sword was about to shatter, but he held strong. He was thankful for the healing Noi provides and gave her a thumbs up. However, he heard a voice calling out for help. Quickly. He disengaged from the group of minions. Surely other could take out the rest.
He began running towards the voices and saw Dende and Mr. Popo trapped under rubble. He drew his arm back and threw his sword towards them. Whether it hit the ground, the rubble, or one of the soldiers, it would open up a portal, allowing Mason to instantly jump to their side.​

Once there, he created a spherical barrier around Mr. Popo, Dende, and himself. "Are you both alright? Can you move?" Mason kept his attention towards the barrier, but started trying to move the rubble off of them.​

Fragile finished off the last of the attackers surrounding Dende and Mr. Popo. Now all that’s left to do is save the two.

She warps over to Dende, Mr. Popo, and Mason, who was helping get the two out of the rubble.

Fragile started to assist Mason in getting Dende and Mr. Popo out of the rubble.

@Alex Azure @Raynar Saassin @EveryoneElse​

Cloe remained on the ground, sending waves of toxic gas at any remaining troops she could. She didn't know where Eliza was, and quite frankly could not be bothered to care less.

Eliza, meanwhile, watched Naoto and Jedah with interest. So...that little boy had a connection to blood, then? Delicious. Bursting forth into the fray was not the beautiful woman who had caught Hol Horse's roving eye, but a frightening creature. A feline skeleton hacked and slashed her way through her foes, laughing maniacally all the while.

latest

"Ahaha! Ahahahaha! Yes...yes! Bleed for me, you fools! Fuel me for all eternity!"

@Raynar Saassin @Everyone​

With the combination of Mason's teleportation and Fragile's abilities, Mr. Popo and Dende were rescued from the group of soldiers that had them trapped in the rubble.

"Thank you, all of you... I was sure we were goners..."
"While we oversee Earth, we aren't exactly warriors..."

@Alex Azure @amwexia
Zarbon and Dodoria found themselves being quadruple teamed and then some by a bunch of the warriors, forcing them to crumble to the ground with difficulty getting back up. However, Zarbon had one last trick up his sleeve.

"I really wish I didn't have to do this, I hate this side of myself... But I have no choice..."

Zarbon then began changing shape all of a sudden; growing mass all over and growing in size:

View attachment 4299

"I'm going to break you!"

@Crow @Ver @Alex Azure @Minerva @Z&D

As everyone was practically destroying the Frieza Force, their numerous were rapidly dwindling as the "invasion" was coming to an end. Soon Frieza found himself on the ropes as he, Zarbon and Dodoria were soon to be incredibly out matched and outnumbered...

@Yun Lee @Crunch @FriezaForceInvasion​

Mason Moretti & Kaname Date - Chapter 1
A Freezing Cold Reception

As the wave of Frieza Fighters arrived on the scene, Date drew his weapon from its holster. At first, it looked like an ordinary six-shot revolver. However, the front part of it extended outwards, revealing a longer chamber glowing within. He began firing towards the crowds of minions, both on the ground and in the air.

Mason, meanwhile, focused entirely on the grounded forces. He held a tight grip on his mock-Levin Sword and charged right into a group of grounded enemies. He ducked behind and between other allies, waiting for opportunities to strike at the Frieza Force soldiers. However, the more he struck, the more battered his sword looked. An unfortunate consequence of his weapon choice.

Date took his stand behind Ymir's gigantic form, assisting the group from a distance. When he stopped to reload, Aiba chimed in, "Date, look at our enemies on with the thermograph."

Date's left eye zoomed in on the fight between Frieza and... a green Frieza? His vision changed to a field of colors from a cold blue to a hot red, and massive amounts of heat appeared to come from the big players, like Golden Frieza and Super Saiyan 2 Vegeta. Date wondered where all that energy even came from.

"Alright, what's the plan?"

Aiba calculated the possibilities for action. The vast number of people and many unknown values made finding the best course difficult.

"Date, load Evolver with wire bullets."

Date follows her instruction. His weapon shrinks back to its normal size and the chamber opens. He loads wire bullets and closes the chamber. Evolver returns to its full length.

"Now, fire at those two! The pink and blue ones!" Date focuses on Zarbon and Dodoria. Time seems to slow down as he takes careful aim. As Naoto leaps into the air, Date pulls the trigger, launching a bullet towards them that carries a wire along behind it.

@Raynar Saassin @Crow @York @Ver @Minerva

He began running towards the voices and saw Dende and Mr. Popo trapped under rubble. He drew his arm back and threw his sword towards them. Whether it hit the ground, the rubble, or one of the soldiers, it would open up a portal, allowing Mason to instantly jump to their side.

Once there, he created a spherical barrier around Mr. Popo, Dende, and himself. "Are you both alright? Can you move?" Mason kept his attention towards the barrier, but started trying to move the rubble off of them.

@Raynar Saassin @amwexia @Jeremi
Chapter 1 - Cell Games Announcement... Wait, Frieza?!

After everything has been said and done, with all our brave warriors finally appearing on the Lookout, Dende gathered everyone to the center of the lookout, Mr. Popo cleaning up the food and storing it back in the central structure.

"Thank you all for answering our call. I'm sure there must be a lot of inconveniences caused so allow me to explain---"
"I'll take this one, Dende. *Ahem*"

Trunks cleared his throat and began to explain Cell's origins.

"Years ago, there was a powerful adversary to our world's heroes by the name of Cell. He's a bio-mechanical Android created by a Scientist known as Dr. Gero. Everyone, even my father were powerless to stop him from achieving what he called his Perfect Form. He later devised his Cell Games to test his new found form. After a long hard fought battle under his own advantage, Gohan here as a teenager managed to pull enough power after events occured during the period to defeat him. Or so we thought, as he's returned stronger than ever."
"We believe that Gohan and the others aren't strong enough to handle him---"
"Hey! I'm plenty strong, you know."
"Father..."
"Anyway... This is why we need your help. Shenron pulled you all from your respective Universes to unite against Cell, as we are fully convinced other powers are at play here."
"Then it's time I revealed myself properly to you all."

Trunks stated as he maintained his composure and stepped forward.

"My name is Trunks, but I'm not from this timeline. I'm actually under the service of this Universe's Supreme Kai of Time, who watches over the history of this Universe and ensures that no outside alterations take place. But this one is unexpected."
"Whatever the case, we all have one purpose. Cell is clearly a threat to our Universe and yours too. We need to defeat him."
"Wait. I'm feeling numerous power levels approaching the lookout."
"I do too... Wait, I recognise this aura..."
"N-No way... It couldn't be---"

All eyes from Piccolo, Trunks and Gohan shot towards the back of the group, far out the Lookout as numerous dots were flying towards them. There were at least thousands of them approaching at once, causing the Z-Warriors to tense up as they stopped in front of the lookout.

View attachment 4279
It was only until a familiar adverary approached afterwards and stopped in front which caused everyone to tense up.
"Frieza!"

View attachment 4281
"Hmhm. The very same, you filthy monkeys. Oh? Are you all having a picnic? How cute."
"You're supposed to be dead. How are you here?"
"Hmhm. Well let's just say I have some vengence to continue."
"If you want my father, you're too late. He's already dead."
"Oh? That monkey has gone ahead and gotten himself killed now, has he? My vengence has been robbed from my rightful hands! But don't you remember? I said I'd promise you all the fear of death."
"Now is not the time for this..."
"Oh on the contrary. Now is the perfect time for this, and no one will get in the way of my vengence!"

All of a sudden, a large fiery Gold aura illuminated Frieza, expanding and growing by the second until it became so bright that it temporarily blinded the entire cast. Once everyone's eyes were recovered, Frieza had undertaken an entirely new form! Gold and Purple, this new form of Frieza smirked as everyone except Vegeta were sweating at the sheer power Frieza now possesses.

"No way... He's been holding back..."
"How did he obtain such power..."
"Frieza has always been able to achieve this, but in this timeline this shouldn't be possible..."

View attachment 4282
"Of course I hope you realize this iteration has far more to it than a shimmering new facade. I know gold's a bit gauche, but I wanted to ensure you all grasp my new position atop the pecking order. And for the sake of your feeble minds, let's keep the name simple as well; we'll call this Golden Frieza."
"Everyone. Whatever this new transformation is, it's too much to handle. Piccolo, Father, Gohan, on me!"
"Right!"

They all gathered around trunks as Piccolo took off his cloak while Vegeta, Gohan and Trunks all turned Super Saiyan to combat Frieza.

"Ohohoho~ You all wish to challenge me? Very well then. Frieza Force! Deal with the rest of them, these monkeys and their Namekian are mine!"

Upon Frieza's Command, the thousands of minions began to flock towards the Lookout and began to attack the entire cast!

Cast:
@Yun Lee As Eliza (Skullgirls) & Cloe Walsh (No More Heroes)
@Jeremi As Noi (Dorohedoro) & Jedah Domah (Darkstalkers)
@Gummi Bunnies As Miyao Mitake (Ciconia When They Cry) & Enterprise (Azur Lane)
@Minerva As Emily Kaldwin (Dishonored)
@Sark As Colonel Yevgeny Borisovitch (Metal Gear Solid) & Captain Charlie Nash (Street Fighter)
@Ver As Naoto Kurogane (Blazblue)
@amwexia As Fragile (Death Stranding)
@Crow As Benjamin Kirby "Ben" Tennyson (Ben 10) & USS Eldridge (Azur Lane)
@Takumi As Noah Collins (Rebirth) & Aiden (Lumine)
@Lucky As Benjamin Kirby Tennyson (Live Action Ben 10: Alien Force & Race Against Time) & Jennifer Wakeman (My Life As A Teenage Robot)
@Crunch As Jean Pierre Polnareff & Hol Horse (JoJo's Bizarre Adventure)
@Alex Azure As Mason Moretti (OC) & Kaname Date (AI: The Somnium Files)
@York As Ymir Fritz (Attack on Titan) & Artoria Pendragon (Fate/Grand Order)
@Kaykay As Samrukh (The Black and White Avesta)

"HOOORA!"

The mass of minions converging upon Naoto's position was disrupted by a loud yell. Some of them turned away from assisting their lieutenants, glancing towards the source of the shout. A black boot greeted the alien's attention, slamming into the jaw of one of the taller ones, and casting it to the ground like a crumpled bag of sand. Polnareff appeared from the crowd, using the falling minion as a springboard to graciously leap over the rest of the horde in a spinning somersault, landing on his feet just a few feet away.

The Frenchman now stood between the horde and those fighting against Zarbon and Dodoria, crossing his arms and smirking in the face of the swarm.

1133f25be1db8ce3ff8c40ef7f778cfc1fdc64bd_00.jpg

"A lot of loyalty you goons have for that brute, Frieza! Come at me, then!" he challenged the brutish minions with another yell, holding his arms out to his sides in an open pose. To them, he was an entirely unarmed human man with no aura or power levels to speak of.

The minions at the front of the group snarled like hungry animals, hurling their bulky bodies towards the unarmed Frenchman with reckless abandon. Their fists wound up like taut bowstrings, launching straight for his gut.

SHNK!

The minion closest to Polnareff stopped short by just a few feet, his expression frozen in eternal shock. A thin blade pierced through the creature's tongue, appearing out of the back of his head like a gruesome shish-kebab. The disembodied mechanical arm that manifested from Polnareff's shoulder yanked the blade free with one tug, spattering discolored blood upon the ground as the minion's body sank to the ground like a wet towel.

The lithe form of Silver Chariot emerged from Polnareff's body in a swirling haze of white light, silently twirling its sword to clean the filth off the blade. Hesitant, the creature's who charged Polnareff backed away, quickly glancing between the body of their ally and the Frenchman who cocked his head, his flat hand cutting the air in a downward chopping motion.

"Tell King Yama that Jean Pierre Polnareff sent you to him."

Silver Chariot lunged towards the backpedaling horde, as a storm of high-speed steel began to cut ribbons through their ranks.

A416070E9BF76C652567C3CC08B587AC673F6B4D

HORA HORA HORA HORA HORA HORA HORA HORA HORA HORA HORA HORA HORA HORA HORA HORA HORA HORA HORA HORA HORA HORA HORA HORA HORA HORA HORA HORA HORA HORA HORA HORA HORA HORA HORA HORA!!

Despite the best efforts of the minions, Chariot effortlessly outsped them, making their attacks seem sluggish in comparison as it zipped past and around fists and energy blasts to deliver lethal stabs to throats, eyes, and mouths. The minion's lumpy masses dropped to the ground with dull thuds, leaving only a few stragglers to fearfully scramble away from Polnareff in hopes of finding a better target to pick off.

@Raynar Saassin @Ver @Crow @York @Others

With the combination of Mason's teleportation and Fragile's abilities, Mr. Popo and Dende were rescued from the group of soldiers that had them trapped in the rubble.
"Thank you, all of you... I was sure we were goners..."
"While we oversee Earth, we aren't exactly warriors..."​

Fragile gave a slight smile to the two freed overseers and nodded.

“No problem,” Fragile states, wiping a tear from her eye, “I’m not that much of a warrior myself, I just make deliveries,”

She then took a look at the dwindling number of Frieza Fighters and saw how the others were utterly decimating them in the battle.

“We’re winning,” Fragile says to the group.

@Raynar Saassin @Alex Azure @EveryoneElse​

Cloe's eyes fell on Frieza and his ilk, and she smiled devilishly. "You have nothing I desire," she said. "So go on and die."

Raising her arms up over her head, Cloe arched her back, then swiftly bent forward, arms sweeping out in a dramatic fashion. From below her feet came pulses of a dark supernatural energy, spreading around her like rays. They did not discriminate who they came for, be it Frieza, his minions, or even allies that got a bit too close.

@Raynar Saassin @Crunch @Anyone​

Eldridge shakes her head in response to Trunks' words.

"Eldridge... not hurt... Eldridge..."

Eldridge loads her cannons and guns while continuing to spark.

"... still fight..."

Eldridge released her barrage upon the no-longer-flamboyant Zarbon, specifically his beautiful face, all while performing one of the most classic Destroyer tricks of all - ramming an opponent many times your size at full speeds!

@Crow @Ver @Alex Azure @Minerva @Raynar Saassin @Z&D

571l3zB.png

"It appears that I will have to sit out the mirror match. Truth be told, they were never my forte..." Green Frieza says as he smacks the emblem on the Omnitrix.

miMjYuM.png

"... that's not to say that I'll sit everything out!" a crystalline being took the place of the green Frieza, absorbing the energy released by Frieza into his body, his red crystals shimmering chrome. This allowed him to, instead of being pushed backwards, move towards Frieza.

@Crow @Minerva @Raynar Saassin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back