The Vampire's Friend

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Yeah, that's true..." She chuckled, and lead him inside. The most prominent thing inside was books. Just shelves and shelves filled to the brim with books. And piles of blankets and pillows on the floor. She again chuckled, although nervously, and rubbed the back of her head "Sorry for the mess. I... Really like books if you couldn't tell."

"Books are a good thing," Clancy nodded. "Would you care to sit on the couch?" he suggested. "I am terribly sorry, but I do not think I got your name. I am Clancy."

"I'm Allison." She sat on the couch, and continued "Yeah, books are great. You can learn about the past and hear about what people think the future would be like if humans weren't so terrible, or if humans were worse, and explore another world entirely. What books are your favorite? Mine are the Harry Potter series, and The Strange Case of Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde." She suddenly realized how talkative she got, and quickly said "Sorry. I just love books."

Clancy took a seat on the opposite end of the couch and crossed his legs. "Yes, books are a most marvelous thing," he agreed, "although I cannot say I have ever found humans to be any worse than any other creature on this planet. If anything, I find them to be marginally better as they can be made aware of harmful practices and attempt to adjust them. Rather marvelous beings in that regard. By the way, do you happen to know what blood type you are?"

"Yeah, it's B-. And by if humans were worse, I mean in a hypothetical sense. Like if humans killed much more than normal, absolutely ruined Earth, etcetera, etcetera. I mean like, dystopia versus utopia." She clarified nonchalantly, "It's fun to think about how people would survive if they were in, say, a zombie apocalypse, or a fallout. You know, if a nuke was dropped."

Clancy blinked and opened his mouth. Then he closed it again. There was no need to talk about that particular subject. Instead, he tried a different tact. "I suppose that would be rather entertaining. I say." He leaned forward, looking into her eyes. "What beautiful eyes you have."

It took only a moment, a second in time, when her eyes met his openly. And he was in. Hypnosis was such a handy skill to have. The older and more practiced the vampire, the stronger the power, but all vampires held the ability. It was a survival skill, an excellent way to get your food source to be still and quiet. Some humans were stronger and better able to resist than others, but this Allison was completely unaware and open. He was able to meld into her mind in a heartbeat.

"Peace," he purred, holding her gaze. "You feel calm. Quiet. Sleepy. Why don't you lay down and rest? You are so sleepy. Just rest for a moment."

Allison relaxed as she moved until she was lying down. Her eyes closed and her breathing slowed as she lost awareness of her surroundings.

Clancy knelt next to her and stroked her hair away from her neck. "You are not going to feel bad about this," he whispered in her ear. "Nothing happened except you met a handsome man and kissed him on the couch. That is all. Then you fell asleep. That is all you will remember. You enjoyed this night and felt good about it."

Then he bent over her neck and gently opened her vein with the tip of his sharp fang. It would hurt briefly, but as his lips caressed her neck hungrily, his saliva naturally numbed the pain and his fangs released a tiny amount of a chemical that induced a euphoric feeling in his prey. It would take only a second to take effect on a small, relaxed human female and leave her feeling immense pleasure. It was not sexual, although it was easy for the feeling to become associated with such acts, and he had known humans in the past to become addicted if they were fed from too often. He'd never had that issue, personally, as he rarely fed from the same human twice, but it was a possibility. Allison would have no such issues and only remember this night as a delightful evening of necking. No, hypnosis could not permanently erase any memory, only suppress them, but most who ended their evening this way had no idea any memories were being repressed to go looking for them.

Clancy drank about a liter of the hot, sweet nectar then drew away. There was be a little bruising, but his saliva and the "poison" from his fang helped the blood to clot and the holes to close almost instantly. It was nothing more than a hickey easily hid by a bandaid or a high collar. Even so, he dabbed lightly at her neck with his handkerchief and locked the door on his way out. Drinking blood did not mean you could abandon all good manners and propriety. Humming softly, he walked home, refreshed and happy, leaving Alison to sleep likely until morning.

((I'm smiling so widely it hurts XD THIS IS AMAZING! I've never had such a great RP with someone before!))

Allison had indeed slept until the morning. When she woke up, she got confused. What happened last night? She dug around in her thoughts for the memory, until she got it, or at least, the modified version of it. She had spent all day at the library, ended up having to walk home during the night, then someone attacked her, and a man saved her. That's where it got fuzzy. She invited him to her house, then... Allison scraped up the last of the memory, where it went vaguer. They talked for a bit, then ended up... kissing? That wasn't like her, but she brushed it off as an isolated incident.

She got up from the couch and went to a mirror to see the mark that was left behind. She definitely isn't the type to let that happen, but she again let it slide, changed into a turtleneck sweater and another pair of jeggings, and left the house to head to the library. She'd probably get absorbed by the different stories once more, but she didn't care. Besides, she had a feeling she would meet her savior again if she stayed until the library closed, what was his name? It started with a C... Was it Claude? Maybe, Clancy! Yes, that's it. She smiled in joy and continued her journey.

((I am so glad you are having fun!))

Clancy did some work on his computer before heading out once more. He just wanted a walk, and he wondered if he might run into that fellow from last evening. It might be good to kill him and ensure nothing would come back to matephorically bite him.

At the library's closing time, Allison left and started on her normal route back to her house, though she went slower than normal, hoping to have another encounter with Clancy. The events of the other night replayed themselves in her mind as she failed to notice that the same individual had crept up behind her. He wrapped his arms around her just like last time, and exactly like last night, Allison started struggling, though now hoping that the one who previously helped her would notice yet again, and perhaps get rid of the attacker.

Clancy did, in fact, happen to be nearby, and he stood off to the side watching. He took only a step forward and said mildly, "That is definitely dedication, targeting the exact same woman and then grabbing her with a completely shattered arm. How is that not excruciating pain?"

"It is painful, but I manage." The man growled while Allison rejoiced at Clancy's presence. She pulled the brute's broken arm off of herself and managed to slip out of his other arm. Before he, the stranger, could do anything, she ran behind Clancy, feigning fear.

Clancy glanced back at Allison and bit back a sigh. Oh joy, now he was viewed as some kind of hero. Delightful. Then he faced the perpatrator. "I am going to make the prediction that until you get what you want. Am I correct?"

"Oh, this is ridiculous," Clancy huffed. He turned, grabbed the man's head in both hands, and twisted violently. His neck snapped cleanly, killing him instantly. "There. That should do it."

((I don't know why, but I'm just imagining Sebastian from Black Butler with red hair every time I think of what Clancy looks like. I mean, they're both handsome, elegant, and they both use big words. THE ONLY DIFFERENCE IS THE HAIR! Grell Sutcliffe would go crazy over Clancy.))

Allison stared on in surprise and amazement. "Wow..." She simply said, frozen from the shock.

((I am only vaguely aware of Black Butler, but it sounds like that is a compliment?))

"I repeat what I said last night, you really should be more aware of your surroundings," Clancy said blandly. He flicked a bit of dust off his hat and started walking. "And I would suggest moving unless you want to go to jail for his murder." Likely no one would be looking into this one's death too hard, but if an easy fall guy, they'd take it.

((It is. If you consider a comparison to a demon and love from a reaper that goes to your character a compliment.))

Allison nodded, then she said while rubbing the neck of her sweater exactly where the mark was, "Let me repay you again." This was extremely weird behavior for her, but she just went along with it. "I don't care if you want the most bizarre thing ever."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back