The Vampire's Friend

Status
Not open for further replies.
Allison chuckled at what Clancy said about ghosts, "True, but if it's a bad one, like a poltergeist, then you've a haunting, and bad ghosts are persistent." She countered, happy that she could be talking with him, and hoping that she'd gotten suspicions cleared. "Oh, and yet another question. Why do you always wear that fedora?"

"True, but is it really their fault that humans keep encroaching upon their territory?" Clancy remarked. "I like the fedora. It is my chosen look."

"As it happens, we have reached my destination, so I am afraid my questions shall ha e to wait for another day," Clancy said, coming to a halt in front of a bank. He put his hand on the door. "It was a delight coming across you once more, Miss Allison. I bid you farewell until another chance meeting."

"Farewell to you as well." Allison smiled and waved before walking away to her house, wondering what questions Clancy would ask. It was likely he would ask why she looked out the window when he had to leave the other night, but she would have to wait and see. The day was just the same as before, with Allison losing herself in the fascinating worlds that books provided. Now she was intrigued by the possibilities for questions, and thus excited for when the sun would set.

Clancy did his business at the bank, managing to conclude it only seconds after closing time, and went home. He had no intention of finding that strange Allison again, but it was boring staying home all night. He went out the next evening and started walking around the park. It was a quiet little place and out of there way. A good spot to walk and think.

Allison had gone to the park once the library closed, now determined to find Clancy. It took a bit to locate him, but his appearance was power washed into her mind, making it easier to notice him. She tried to sneak up behind him, though she knew it was pointless. "Hello, fancy Clancy! How are you this evening?"

Last edited:
Clancy sighed before turning to face his follower. "Hellow, Miss Allison. I am doing well, thank you for asking," he replied robotically.

Allison ignored the sigh, and bounced on balls of her feet "Well, last night, I said you could ask me some questions as well, so, as they say, hit me with whatever you got." She beamed at Clancy, actually hoping he would bring out the hardest questions he could.

"No wonder you are bored with so much time on your hands," Clancy said. He turned and started walking. He'd come here for a walk. He did not intend to miss his chance.

Allison considered the question, wondering if it would be safe to reveal that she knew Clancy was a vampire. Finally, she answered "You're interesting. Anyone would be fascinated by a man who could twist another's arm without effort. Not to mention, I've wandered all around town before, and haven't seen you once till the night we met, which is quite abnormal. Though it explains why you're so pale, not to offend you or anything of the sort. To me, you're an anomaly that I wish to figure out, and befriend."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back