Naomi grinned and Eliza and leant forward, keeping her voice low. "Seriously?" She asked, looking at the counsellors in the room. "I'm up for that. Where would we do it?" The last thing she wanted was to get caught by a counsellor while pulling off some sort of ridiculous dare, like stealing from an alcohol cupboard or sitting half-naked for the rest of the game. (Both of which were personal experiences.)

David wasn't really all that concerned with what the others were doing at the dinner tab
E. He was doing Origami. He was enjoying the origami. He was the Origami. He had also been stealing everyone else paper and glue and was mentally figuring out how to get them all together. He was gonna make a boat the size of a dog. He was pretty sure he could fine some water large enough to see if it could float too. Maybe a sort of lacquer to stop it from folding? Are there even lacquers for paper? Picking idly at his food, he smeared they greases a little on his paper.

He continued with his Origami. It was him, the paper and his hands. He didn't scare whatbthe others were doing, even his projects were put on hold in the back of his mind.

He was the Origami.

Last edited:
After finishing his and Leon's lasagna, Hroth went to continue a picture that he had started to draw before they all had to eat.

Sitting away from everyone else, he looked off into the woods. Black, shadowy trees began to appear on the edges of the drawing as Hroth's hand moved up and down, right and left. As he did so, a growing area of blank paper dominated the center. It was a silhuette, faint, but still there. With a practiced hand, a face began to form, long hair draping over a shoulder. A dress, short-sleeved and long, simple and elegant, adorned the woman in the drawing. Her eyes stared forward out of the picture. Her hands clasped behind her back. A sweet smile upon her face. Eventually, the face came into better focus. It was a face that many at the camp knew well. The girl in the picture was Eliza.

"shit..." murmurred Hroth as he realized what he had drawn. The funny thing was that he didn't even mean to do it. It just sorta happened. With a slight panic, Hroth crumpled up the drawing and through it among the nearby copse of trees. He really hoped that no one else would find it.

Last edited:
"I mean...We can do whatever really. Let me know though, if you want me to bring some 'Jack. My asshole of a dad put half a handle of whiskey in my bag in the ride up here." Tony would raise a hand, "Don't ask. He's not a good father. End of story. But when I was unpacking earlier, boom, there it was." His dad hadn't even been caring enough to give him vodka, or white rum. Something that Tony would actually enjoy drinking.

Sure, whiskey fucked him up, but he hated brown liquors. Terrible taste, less clean of a burn, and the worst hangovers he'd ever gotten. He'd continue in the same, whispering tone. "If you guys don't like drinking though, I won't bring it. Means more of it for me later." Yes, he hated darker boozes. But alcohol was alcohol. And he was a red blooded, American male. He'd drink if he fucking wanted to. "But I guess that still leaves where to meet up up in the air, doesn't it?"

He wanted to suggest behind the bathrooms, since it seemed decently secluded, but he wasn't sure how good that would sound out loud, so he kept his mouth shut about that.

Towards the end of dinner, Leon was putting the final touches on the Abel Statue as he liked to call it. All that was left was to write something on the open spot at the base,
"I Used To Be A Camper Just Like You Once,
Till I Took An Arrow To The Knee,"

Looking around the dining room he spotted Abel sitting and eating. Leon quietly excused himself from the group and began making his way to the Counselor. On the way he would look over his work, Leon was rather pleased with himself. The small statue was rather detailed, Leon carefully carved each detail that he could remember of both Abel and Skyrim. Carving out the Scales on the armor, the Helmet and the way it adorned Abels angry looking face. Leon worked to put All those details into it, trying to be exact as he could. The Maple wood used had sanded well and being hardwood, handling quite well when carved, no necessary chipping.

Upon reaching the Counselors table Leon held the statue behind his back, "Hey Abel, hope your knee is feeling better," Looking at the Counselor's face, keeping composer with a calm and polite(ish) demeanor. "I made this for you to cheer you up," Placing the statue in front of him on the table.

Klaus listened to Eliza and Anthony as they offered their ideas.
"I... don't drink. But I think playing truth or dare sounds like a good idea" he said, smiling softly at the other campers. "And I dunno, we could just stay where the campfire was earlier this morning. Theres already logs to sit and all" he suggested.

----------------------

The pale counselor turned to look at Leon and his offering, a wooden figurine. He picked it up and, squinting, looked it up and down until a satisfied grin made it to his face.
"It's so cool!, thanks kid. And yes, my knee is fine." He answered, and kicked Claire softly under the table.
"Claire!, Claireee~ look at this, look at what Leon made me. It's so good!." Honestly, the counsellor sounded like an excited child with a brand new toy.

"Why'd you toss your drawing?" Nico asked curiously, a bit of a smirk on his face. He thought he had seen what Hroth had drawn, but he couldn't have been sure until the guy had been so eager to get rid of it. "I feel like the other campers woulda been interested to see it."

The hairs on the back of Hroth's neck stood on end as he heard Nico. "It was a terrible drawing, that's why," Replied Hroth, hoping that his deception would save him. "Also, why would anyone want to see something I drew in the first place?" Hroth shrugged his shoulders, displaying a 'give up' attitude.

Eliza thought about it for a moment and she came to the same conclusion as Kluas, "Definitely the fire. The counselors are going to be in their own little world, anyway, they won't pay much attention to us as long as we aren't too obvious. If they stray away from the camp, then someone would definitely come after them. If we all just sit on one side of the fire, closest to the Bungalows, they're more concerned with making sure that we're not getting into the forest, anyway."

She nodded, a little, after the thought. Looking at Tony, she blinked in surprise. "Whiskey?" Damn, he'd brought good stuff. "Bring it. I mean, I'll drink regardless, but I like playing where the rule is if you're going to chicken out of a dare or a truth, you've got to take a shot. That is, if you're willing to share that much?" Because there was always someone who didn't want to do any of the fun stuff, giving them an alternative of getting really fucked up tended to be a little persuasive. Personally she preferred to play a different version of Truth or Dare but had a feeling that only half the group would be up for it.

First night back at camp wasn't turning out to be so bad. "I might have something to add to the party," She admitted, after a beat. "But I'd have to see if Claire actually brought it this year or not... and then there's actually stealing it from her bungalow." She considered the idea and the few who had gathered, judging where they would draw the line. "We'll see."

Claire looked up from her lasagna to look over the statue and grinned at Leon, "It's great. You're really talented." No one really cared that most of the bird houses didn't get painted. The kids had got to do something creative and that was just a duty fulfilled. "It does have a surprising likeness to you, Abel." She was glad he hadn't taken offense to the arrow in the knee part of it. It was a little insensitive but she didn't think the kid had been intending to be malicious. Another smile was offered to both camper and counselor and then she went back to picking at her lasagna, only half-eaten.

Izzy had been listening quietly. Honestly? She had nothing to offer. She wasn't much of a Truth and Dare person, preferring board games like monopoly. She was considering opting out until alcohol was mentioned. Huh. She'd never had alcohol before. Her dad would never allow that. Except that only made her want to know what it's like to get her 13 year old self drunk.

"Hey..uh...can I be in?" She was hesitant and yet...enthusiastic.

"The more the merrier I say." Anthony smiled, beaming at the much smaller Izzy. "And yeah. I'll share. Its not like I paid for it or anything, its just a present from a very irresponsible and trying way-too-hard to be cool dad." He'd get up from his seat, knowing the location now. "So, what? Meet up in an hour, or whenever? If thats the case, I'm going to go get a shower in and spend some time unwinding by myself. I'll catch you fools later."

With a nod, and a wave, the punked out metal-head would get up from his seat and make for the door. Tonight was shaping up to be a really, really good night...

"Nah, I'd say it looked good. A lot like her." Nico smirked at Hroth, amused. "Don't worry, I won't tell her anything. You're into her?"

Personally, Nico didn't understand his friends who had been starting to check out girls. They were annoying, more than anything, usually didn't have anything interesting to talk about, and had their priorities all out of whack. But whatever, he knew what was going on. The drawing thing was a little weird, he thought, but hey, what did he know?

Eliza grinned at Izzy, "You're naturally invited to anything I'm a part of," It was silly, the girl wouldn't have to ask to come along. She grabbed her empty tray and stood, then, "I need to pee and then check on something, but I'll meet you guys at the campfire. Go ahead and invite anyone else," She gestured to the vicinity of the room. Her empty was tray was tossed and she bumped Nico on her way out.

"Come to the campfire later," she murmured and made the same invitation to David and, because she wasn't a totally horrible person, she invited whomever they were sitting with at the time because otherwise that was just rude. Regardless, the invitation would make it's way around to all the campers, it was just a matter of who would show.

While the camp counselors finished their meals Eliza waved at them as she slipped out of the dining building. Her first stop was to sneak into the counselor's bungalow. After a minute of rifling around she found what she was looking for and smile triumphantly. Smoking wasn't exactly her thing, but other people seemed to enjoy it--Claire obviously did--and last year she'd managed to trade the weed for something she was more interested in.

Then she was heading back to her own cabin to hang out on her own for a bit and grab a change of clothes and her shower kit.

By the time she had finished her shower a few had already gathered around the fire that had died some. It was perfect. Low enough that you could count heads but not bright enough to see exactly what was happening. As the redhead had predicted Claire had set up a chair a few feet away with a small book lamp and a book. She'd get way into whatever she was reading and hardly notice what they were doing. Justin was flirting with Abel, who would either give in or string him along for the summer, and Hope was shamelessly trying to insert her into the conversation.

Perfect.

Hroth looked at Nico, "Yes and No. She's pretty and all, but I don't know about her personality. Honestly, she seems to have a twisted sense of humor, though that might be a good thing." Sighing, Hroth was about to continue when Eliza bumped into Nico and invited both of them to something by the bonfire.

"Yep, I don't trust her smile," he said after the redheaded girl had left. "Anyways, something fun might happen at this gathering of hers. Though, it could also be something not so fun. I'm checking it out, want to come?" Hroth thought outloud, finishing his train of thought with a question towards Nico.

Nico hesitated. Part of him wanted to hole up in his bunk, play his game, and tune out the world, but... he supposed he could always check out the campfire and leave early if it was lame. "Yeah, sure," he agreed. "Gonna go back to my bunk and hang out for a while first. I'll catch you over there."

He was one of the first ones at the fire that evening, though he saw Eliza's red hair across the way. "So what's going on?" he asked as he crossed the open area to sit next to her. "What are we doing?"

Klaus left as well, he took a walk all around the camp and brushed his teeth after dinner time and until it was tike to show up at the campfire.

He was the third one to arrive, with leaves on his hair.
"Hello!" He said to Nico and Eliza, sitting near them on one of the logs. There were plenty of people still missing.

Abel was flirting back with Justin, amused by Hope's hopeless attempts at wooing the other man. He was definitely entertained for the night... perhaps even a bit longer than planned.

Hroth showed up at the campfire shortly after Klaus did, but upon seeing that there were only three, Hroth stood a little ways away. Staring off into the half-dead flames, the young man began to see strange shapes. Faces in the fire, smiling and screaming all at once. With a shake of his head, Hroth forcefully brought himself back to reality.

"Damn...I really need to keep that in check," he mumbled as he turned towards the slowly growing group.

Eliza was right, asking if she could come along was silly. But then again she wasn't so good at telling if people wanted her around or not. Asking was the easiest way to know for sure. Shortly after the older red-head left, Izzy left for her bungalow to grab a change of clothes and then straight to the showers. Gotta get clean and let out some tics in the solitude of a shower stall.

She arrived at the campfire just a little after Hroth, hair still moist but stuffed into her usual beanie. Spotting the others, she goes over to sit with them. "Hey, are we early or somethin'?"

"Nah you're just in time." Grinned Tony from behind the younger girl. He'd cleaned himself up a bit. Some light cologne, a sleeveless black wifebeater to show off some of his tats (which were Satanic to say the least), and a small backpack slung over his shoulder.

"I'm the one who feels like I'm late. Look at you all, so eager to play the game and drink my booze," the metal-punk would coo, sliding closer to Eliza.

David rocked up at the campfire, all the firecrackers bundled in his arm's a suit he made his way towards the group. The teen had taken a shower, the signature grease and soot missing from him as he was clothed in a black t-shirt and jeans, his hair messy. "Sorry guys, I'm here now. Got kinda..." he pauses to look back in the distance, where a man sized paper crane now sat. "Distracted." He says with an awkward smile. Giving a grin to Eliza, he passes her a firecracker before making his way over to where Hroth was, sitting down next to him and passing him a firecracker. He wasn't sure why he was giving them away, but the teen didn't see the harm. So long as they knew what to do if it suddenly made a loud noise.

He looks at the rest of the group. "I came here but I have no idea what we're doing or," he says, turning his head to nod at Mr. Too kool for skool. "How you managed to sneak any sort of booze past Claire."

Back