"Truth or dare," Eliza explained as Nico took a seat. She gave him a tentative smile but he didn't seem like he wanted to try and fight her again, so she figured they were alright and she smiled for real. "Hey, Klaus." She greeted, waving a hand at the other camper as he took a seat. The wave kept going as Hroth appeared, though the smile was a little more awkward. His earlier staring had put her off and she intended to keep a little bit of distance between herself and that particular camper. She didn't plan on excluding him, though. The game tended to go better with more people, regardless.

She opened her mouth to tell Izzy that she was just in time, but Tony appeared behind her. She moved over to make some room on her log when it was clear that Tony intended to sit next to her. She did a quiet, slightly sarcastic, clap for the boy who'd brought the drink. "You are late." She told him.

Eliza took the firecracker and beamed at David. Firecrackers and alcohol are probably not the best combination for a bunch of kids, but she supposed that they could agree ahead of time that no dare should involve the new toy being passed around. The game was meant to be fun, not deadly. "Truth or dare," She answered David, setting her gift at her feet. "Nice origami, by the way." She offered her hand up for a high five because it was pretty impressive. "Now we're just waiting for Naomi before getting started... I'm not sure if Leon got the memo or not so if someone wants to go grab him, or..." She looked around hoping to see one of the two missing in their group to wave over. "Maybe he'll wander this way."

She kicked her legs out in front of her, "Now, how to determine who goes first."

"Spin a bottle, that's how. Fair and simple." Hroth answered Eliza's question immediately, making sure to keep his eyes on the fire.Even though his attention was focused elsewhere, the boy couldn't help but notice her in his periphereal vision. After responding, Hroth clasped his hands together in order to keep from fidgeting in the awkward silence that followed.

"Just use one of the bottles Anthony brought, they are in his bag, right?" Hroth could see, in the dim light of the fire, strange shadows on Anthony's bag. Made from the folds and creases in the bag's fabric, it was easy to tell what kind of merchandise lay within. However, Hroth couldn't tell if it was water or something else, though he would definitely bet on it being something else.

Almost absentmindedly, Hroth slipped the firecracker from David into his jacket's right hand pocket. Looking up at the redhead, he asked, "Would that work?"

"I only brought one bottle." Tony would snap, though there wouldn't be any malice behind hit. "Besides, shouldn't we wait for Naomi? She wanted to play too." Half the reason he'd gotten so testy was that the kid with the firecrackers showed up. Whoever thought it was a good idea to invite the kid who couldn't go ten minutes without making some sort of loud, unnecessary noise when they were trying to be sneaky deserved a slap upside the head. A really hard one.

Fishing into his back, he produced the bottle of American whiskey, its dark-golden brown liquid shimmering in the light of the fire. The bottle would be a little more than half full. "I didn't bring any shot glasses, so we'll have to swig from the bottle. If any of you drop or spill this shit, heads will roll, alright?" He'd set it between his feet before rummaging into his secret pocket, finding both his lighter and his pack of cigs. Lighting one up, he'd take a slow drag before exhaling upwards and away from the group of fellow teens.

"Don't worry about it, kid. That Claire chick seems pretty chill. She even caught me smoking out behind the bathrooms earlier, and didn't take the pack from me. Or tell any of the other counselors," An assumption, sure, but hell, no one had said anything to him about it yet. "Guess I'm just lucky. Funny, isn't it?"

Last edited:
Naomi had always taken great care with her showers. She had to be very careful, so that she didn't unravel her dreads. Not to mention that she had to get right into the cracks with the shampoo bar she used. Then, while she was out, she had to be even more careful while drying them, and then she had to put wax on so that they kept their shape. She looked out of the window of her cabin while she as finishing off to see that pretty much everyone was at the fire.

She held back a wince at her awkward late appearance, very quickly finishing her hair and then rushing out. She took a seat next to Izzy. She didn't mention that she was late, her eyes flicking to Antony and the bottle between his feet. It wasn't that she'd never drank before - her team had a party after every triathlon win - but her signature drink was vodka and coke. It looked like the only bottle that there was, though. She could try it, at least.

"Oldest goes first, maybe?" She offered, rolling one of her dreads between her fingers, rubbing in the wax that hadn't fully set.

"You can't spin a bottle full of liquor." She picked up the bottle from where Tony had placed it, examining the contents before replacing it back where she'd picked it up from. "You sure you want to share? I don't think it's going to last you the summer that way."

She looked toward the direction of the bungalows, waiting to see if someone was heading their way, rolling her eyes. She smiled as Naomi arrived and waved at the girl. "See, someone with a plan. Oldest first and then just clockwise from there." She was fifteen, her birthday in a week. "So, whose the oldest?" She knew from her theft of the bungalow assignments that David, Anthony, and Klaus were sixteen. "It's between you three. Or one of you just to ahead and go. No dares with the firecrackers and if you refuse to answer a question or do a dare," she pointed to the bottle. "Drink."

After a few minutes of gathering everyone's age, it came to basically everyone's surprise that David was the oldest one here. Even David. It was sort of an unpleasant surprise, as the teen never really had too big of a social life and he was pretty bad at coming up with dares and questions for truth or dare. His mind was running at almost double the rate as he looked around at everyone seated, deciding who to choose.

Eventually he just decided to stick with the one person he knew would choose dare and asked Eliza. "Eliza, truth or dare?" He asks almost absentmindedly, still trying to come up with something, anything to use. Didn't she have a candy bar on her or something? Maybe that?

He was so caught up that he almost missed her choice of Dare, at which he immediately just panicked and blurted out the first thought to come to his mind. "I dare you... to steal Claire's watch!"

The redhead snorted, mildly impressed with David's dare. She thought he would have started off small. "You know she's probably wearing it," She grumbled as she picked herself up from the log. First things first, go see if the counselor was wearing it.

As Eliza got closer she saw the muted glow of the digital watch and sighed. It would have been so much easier if she'd just left it in her cabin. Turning to face those at the camp she pinched herself hard enough that tears pricked her eyes and then she went and sat beside Claire.

The counselor sighed, a little, and put aside her book. Then she noticed the redhead was in tears and she sat up, "What's wrong?"

Eliza sniffled a little. "I think my parents keep sending me to camp so they don't have to deal with my birthday," She muttered, wiping at her eyes.

Claire blinked and took Eliza's hands. "I don't think that's true. Maybe they just want to make sure you have a really good summer."

"You don't want me here," Sniffed Eliza again.

"That's not true either. You can be... difficult, sometimes, but you certainly keep me on my toes."

Eliza smiled at that, "That's what my mom says." and Claire returned the smile. Tucking her hands into her shorts pockets she sighed. "You can return to your book now, I think I just needed to hear that."

Claire hesitated and then picked up her book and after a minute Eliza got up and slowly made her way back to the campfire. Once there she pulled the watch out of her pocket and dropped it in David's lap.

"Naomi, truth or dare?" The girl picked dare and after a moment of thought Eliza told her, "I dare you... to exchange shirts with Hroth for the next three rounds." She beamed and took her previous seat, next to Tony.

Naomi watched Eliza return. For a moment, she worried if Eliza had actually just told Claire about what was happening, and was about to get them all in trouble. She watched the faint glow drop into David's lap, and smirked. "How the hell'd you pull that off?" She asked with a laugh. Her playful smile only grew bigger when she was chosen next

She looked down at what she was wearing. Most of her clothes she had packed were suited for warmer weather - well, warmer for an English girl - and after getting out of the shower she had decided to wear a light red crop top with short sleeves. She snorted. "This is just a punishment for him," she snickered. She pulled the top off, holding it out to Hroth who wasn't sitting too far away.

Once the exchange was done, Naomi looked back around the fire. Her eyes fell on the awkward boy, Klaus. She snickered. "Hey Klaus, truth or dare?" She waited a moment for the response, then smiled. "I dare you...to lie face down on the ground for the next two minutes."

Klaus thought it was a strange dare. But he stood from his log after giving Naomi a thumbs up and lied down on the ground, fragging taking in all the dirt for two minutes she measured. Goodbye clothes, he'd have to wash the dust off or something.

Meanwhile. Abel and Justin were seeming a bit impatient to leave, Abel was leaning against the other and there was plenty of flirting going on. Hope had given up... and the albino counselor took Justin by th wrist and turned to Claire.
"Hey, Claaaaire~. What time is it?. J and I are reaaal tired. We might go to bed... or something"
He wasn't hiding the real reason he had to leave.

Once Klaus was done taking in all the dust on the ground, he stood up and swatted his clothes to try and clean them a bit. He then turned to Anthony and, after sneezing... "truth or dare?"
He got truth as an answer, so, uhm. The teen took a couple of minutes to think of a question.
"Have you ever broken someone's heart?"

Just as Leon had thought, no one checked the stalls after dinner. Who would? They weren't the Juvenile hall he was used to, things were obviously relaxed comparatively. Climbing down from the stall seat he made his way out to the dining room, the lights were all turned off since no one was there. Leon hadn't meant to ditch the others, he just had to prepare for the night to come.

Wandering into the kitchen Leon quietly looked for the main office, finding it shortly next to the walk-in fridge. Checking the door handle to see if it was unlocked, luckily it was, Gloria the kitchen attendant didn't seem to be all that secure of a woman. After entering the office he looked around to see if he could find any types of keys that might have been left out. Again, it was too easy to find, Gloria had even set aside a specific hook for them by her desk. Leon was giddy to find them, grabbing them with a quick unthinking movement. The keys jingling slightly, Damn, they aren't labelled, He would think to himself.

Walking from the office he would quickly head over to the back door and after fumbling with the unlabeled keys, finding the right one, would unlock it for later. Leon was amazed at the sights of the kitchen, it looked fairly stocked with various things. Mostly fruits and vegetables in the dry storage that he would find, a couple of other canned foods, and boxes filled the rest of the space. Moving towards the Walk-in he started going through the keys to unlock, keeping a slight look out for anyone entering the kitchen. Finally producing the right key, he quickly unlocked it and peered inside, looking for anything in particular he could take to snack on.

After a few seconds of looking he saw what he was looking for, Sugar, Glorious unhealthy sugar, in the form of soda and pudding. He quickly grabbed two six packs of plastic bottles and stuffed his pockets with as much pudding as he could. Luckily his pants being as baggy and pocketed as they were, he was able to hold a dozen pudding cups, shoving the two six packs under his jacket. Quickly situating everything so he could walk normally, he made his way out through the dining room. The windows would help him get a better view of where everyone was, he needed to see where the counselors were posted up. Most of the counselors were around the forest from what he could see, but luckily for Leon, he saw Abel and another counselor going to the bungalows. Must be going to sleep for the night he would think to himself, either way that was two less pair of eyes he had to deal with.

He already knew what he was doing was Highly prohibited, but he loved sweets and he figured his friends would too. After seeing a group of kids forming around the fire he began to grin. Perfect. Gathering all the courage he had he slowly exited out of the Dining hall and began walking slowly towards the group.

Tony nearly sputtered on his cigarette, causing him to suffer a fits of coughing laughter. Watching Klaus inhale dirt for two minutes had him in stitches, and it took him a moment to register that he'd even been asked a question. Wiping a tear from the corn of his eye, he'd let out a breathless sigh before answering, a stupidly goofy grin plastered to his face.

"Christ that was hilarious. Alright then. Uh..."

He'd throw a quick glance at Eliza and Naomi before answering, already reaching for his liquor. "Being honest, I don't think I have. I mean, I know some chicks at school who had crushes on me, and who I turned down. And I've been on a few dates. But I've never had a proper girlfriend, ya know? Can't really break a heart if no one gives you a heart to break." No point in mentioning the flings and one night stands he'd had at various house parties and post-performance get-togethers.

Even though he'd answered the question, he took a quick sip of the whiskey anyway. It was his, he could have a drink if he wanted. It was then that he saw the weirdo kid approach, one of the freaks whose name he didn't actually know. "Hey, you there." He'd begin, indicating to Leon.

"We're playing Truth or Dare. You want in?" Without waiting for an answer, Tony would ask him 'Truth or Dare', so once he heard truth, he wracked his brain for a question. "Mmm...So here it goes. Whats the dumbest thing you've ever done?"

Shocked from his thoughts, one of the kids by the fire called over to Leon. It was that older kid with the piercings, and it looked like he had his tattoo's showing now, Interesting, he would think to himself. He wasn't unused to tattoo's on younger teens, he had lived with plenty of them. Although those were Prison Tattoos, none with such detail as the kid in camp.

"Truth or Dare?" Huh, it appeared his luck for that night was just beginning. "Truth" would be his answer to the question, not wanting to have to do some crazy dare with his pockets filled to the brim. Slowly walking over to the rest of the group he had noticed the bottle of liquor between 'Tony' as h liked to be called. Grinning he sat down, sitting between Hroth and the girls that were there, "Well, I've done some stupid shite before, but i did set fire to the Wardens Chevi Camaro after he made us clean the latrines, boy did that thing light the parking lot up,"

Reminiscing on his mischievous past for a moment, he would look about the group, to see who he would ask. One of the girls looked nervous, like she hadn't been asked anything yet, like she was unsure Herself whether she would pick Truth Or Dare. Quickly reaching into his jacket, fumbling around at the bottles to get two loose, he looked over to her. "Alrighty, Izzy is it? Coke, or Root Beer?" the question would catch everyone by surprise as he Produced the two bottles in front of himself. "Then of course Truth or Dare?"

At first, Izzy had been a tad worried about not fitting in what with being surrounded by older kids. Heck, one of them even had tattoos! Really cool, but intimidating looking ones. But as the game of Truth and Dare continued she eased up, giggling along with everyone else. And when there's giggling, there's snorting - at least in Izzy's case. A lot of giggle-snorts.

She did, however, worry that her turn would never come though. The possibility of not being asked a question at all crossed her mind. Fortunately that train of thought was almost instantly derailed by Naomi pulling off her top next to her. Izzy averted her eyes until the girl beside her was in clothed in Hroth's shirt.

By the time Leon had joined them, the girl wasn't even bothering with holding in her twitches and wheezes. Subtle little things, only noticeable if you were actually paying attention to her. It wouldn't be a surprise though if someone had mistaken that for nervousness or unease.

"Huh, yeah." She blinked in surprise as Leon produced two bottles out of his jacket because that was just when that she'd notice all the items stashed on his self. "Coke. And..I'll take Dare!"

Leon passed her the coke, thinking of what to Dare the girl. Uh, she could burn something in the bonfire, sitting there for a moment he would quickly shake that thought. Gotta think of something safe, she could sit upside down, he would like that idea better.

Looking over to Izzy, "I Dare you to, keep a head stand and sit upside down for one whole rotation."

"Thanks," Izzy takes the drink. Just as she was going to uncap it to take a sip, the dare was given. Getting in a headstand was easy enough. Now came the tricky part - maintaining that position for one whole round. But no way was she going to chicken out on this. She's gonna take this as a challenge.

"Alright," she looks around the group from her position upside down. "Nico, right? Truth or dare?" The reply was "truth". Izzy already had a question prepared.

"When was the last time you pissed yourself?"

Nico raised an eyebrow, scoffing a bit. "I don't remember," he answered, like it should have been obvious. "What kind of question is that? Do you?" It came out a little nastier than he had meant it to, but he didn't try to apologize or take it back. Wasn't his fault if Izzy was a baby.

He looked around the circle. Who hadn't been picked? Hroth. "Hroth, truth or dare?" Nico asked, shrugging. When he got truth, Nico frowned. He hadn't really considered what he would ask. But then he remembered the discarded drawing and smirked. "Who do you think is the hottest girl at camp?"

The blood immediately drained from Hroth's face, and then it returned in force. As a blush washed over Hroth's face, he silently thanked the darkness. Coughing slightly, he stood up, "Hehe...ummm. well, this is kinda weird. First of all, damn you Nico, but I guess you didn't tell anyone, so I can't get pissed off at you." With a slightly nervous smile, he continued, "The answer, of course, would be Eliza."

Hroth smiled, innocently at the redhead. "Which brings me to my second point. I wanted to apologize, Eliza, for earlier. When I first saw you, I stared...for quite a bit." Hroth rubbed the back of his head as he bounced on his heels nervously. "After thinking about it for awhile, I came to the conclusion that I might have come across as a complete freak. I'm sorry about that. Anyways, yes, I think that you are the prettiest girl here." Hroth smiled, genuinely, at Eliza.

"Truth or Dare?" He asked. Almost immediately, the girl responded with dare.

"Hmmm, then, kiss anyone. I don't care who." Hroth started to turn around, as if to leave the little group.

Last edited:
"A few fake tears, she did the whole comforting thing and I undid the clasp. Fell right into my hand." Eliza preened, just a bit and then giggled as the other girl slipped off her shirt and laughed even harder at seeing the red crop top on Hroth.

That was a good dare.

Watching Klaus snort dirt was pretty amusing too and Izzy's giggle snorts had Eliza in stitches. These two were better than the girls in her bungalow last year. Waving at Leon as he arrived, she peered back from where he'd come from but shrugged it off when he provided Drinks! And Snacks!

All in all she was having a good time until Nico's truth for Hroth. Because he was saying her name. She shifted, uncomfortable, on her log and reached over for the bottle of whiskey that Tony had brought. Please, let her have a drink.

Regardless if he gave it up willingly, she would take a swig and wince a little before passing it back. Hroth was apologizing. "Ah. Thank you." She coughed, a little glad that she wouldn't have to meet his eyes in the dark. It was... nice(?) she supposed, that he acknowledged that it had been hella weird. She didn't take the prettiest thing to heart. There were very few girls here as it was and Naomi was the one with the killer runner's body.

"Apology accepted?" It sounded like a question but he was already giving her a dare. Kiss someone, anyone? Hroth turned to leave and Sunshine, the guard dog, stood from where he'd been laying, ready to trot after Hroth.

Eliza considered the gathered campers, her options. Rolling her eyes she would tap Tony on the shoulder and kiss his cheek as he was sitting closest to her. Then she got up and went around, giving each camper a kiss on the cheek until she was back sitting next to Tony. "Truth or dare?" She'd ask him immediately and when he picked dare she'd smile, a little, and digging out of her pockets pull out what she'd stolen from the counselor's bungalow; a neatly rolled joint. "Take a hit... and then pass it to anyone else who might want a hit." She would want a hit, next, actually.

Claire looked up from her book and saw Justin and Abel already heading for the bungalow. Great. She really hoped she and Hope weren't going to have to sleep outside tonight. She lifted her wrist to check the time only to find that her watch wasn't there. "I think I left my watch in the bungalow," She admitted and waved the two boys off to have their fun. She had her book.

A few pages later it struck her that she'd checked the time right after dinner and hadn't gone into the bungalow since. She sat up and started searching the area around her. It was a cheap thing, though, so she wasn't too worried. Maybe she'd find it during the day.

Last edited:
Well shit, this night just kept getting better and better. The absolute overload of cringe and beta-ness that was Hroth had threatened to ruin the little party, or so Tony had thought, but Eliza had handled it extremely well. And even though it hadn't been or meant anything special, he'd still gotten a little peck on the cheek, which was far better than nothing. He was asked Truth or Dare by Eliza next, and with the hope that it was going to be something far more fun than the dares so far, Tony would answer "Dare," with a sloppy, stupid, handsome grin.

And boy was he not disappointed.

Once he was handed the doobie, Tony would put his cig out on the log, tucking the half-smoked cancer stick into his pocket. "Where did you learn to roll this well?" He'd murmur with the joint between his lips. With an expert flick, he'd light it, taking a deep inhale at the same time. His eyes would go wide, and he'd move it away from his lips, clasping his free hand over his mouth to suppress his oncoming coughing fit. Shit, he was from the states, from Colorado no less, and this herb was set to kick his ass.

"God damn!" He'd exclaim, thick smoke billowing from his mouth, along with a sound that suggested the hacking up of a lung. "Oh boy..." A sip of his booze to wash it down. He hadn't counted on getting crossfaded tonight, but he wasn't about to look a gift horse in the mouth. Holding out the weed to anyone else who might want to take a hit themselves, he'd look to Klaus next. "Truth or Dare, you lovable weirdo?"

After getting the answer "Dare," Tony wouldn't even need to think. "I dare you to go take a shower with your clothes on."

Listening quietly to the rest of the campers, Klaus was a bit embarrassed for Eliza during Hroth's weird excuse of an apology, after which the guy turned his back on them. He couldn't help but to snicker quietly when poor Izzy had do do a handstand previously, and he didn't take any drinks or snacks from Leon. Judt rejecting them politely, they made his stomach upset.
When Eliza went around and kissed everyone on the cheek, he blushed even though it had no meaning. Not really because of who was doing it, but because he wasn't really one to get or give kisses often and it was nice, to get one for free. The teen didn't know what Eliza and Tony were smoking, but it must, or he hoped so, done something to his judgement. Because he had just called him a 'loveable weirdo' and he didn't know how to feel about it. Much less how to react, so he just kind of remained quiet after arching an eyebrow, listening to his dare.
To the actual dare, taking a shower with his clothes on, he groaned as he stood up.
"First roll on the dirt and fraggin' snort it. Now I'm taking a shower... I hate you." He glared at them but you could hear and see that he didn't mean it, it wasn't serious in any way as he walked towards the showers. His feet kicking up tiny rocks on his way there.

When he went back, a few minutes later, it was obvious he was soaked. His long wavy hair straight and wet, his t-shirt sticking to his body. At least it showed off some of his muscle, mind you. Luckily enough his pants were thicker but they were also wet. He hadn't been very long under the shower, but it had been a shower still.
He had his arms folded as he sat back down, squinting at Anthony for a second, and then turning to face another guy.
"T-truth or dare, David?" He asked, fuck was it always this cold?. He changed seats to the log closer to the fire.
"Truth"
Klaus thought of something to ask...
"If you had to kill one of us, who would it be?" He grumbled, clearly upset about his night shower.

Back