Status
Not open for further replies.
"Is something like that truly necessary?" Libra asked, daring to speak. Though calm, there was an edge of anger in his voice. They had been spared, but at what cost? The cost of billions upon billions of lives... "So many people have perished, Othinus. By your hand. Wouldn't you want them to live? If you truly desire this power...why did so many have to die?"

Severa, meanwhile, couldn't care less. "Mother! Mother!!" She rushed to Cordelia, gazing at the woman who had rushed to her in what should have been their last moments. "It...it really is you, isn't it?" Who cared for complaints right now? She was alive!! And her mom...she had spent the last moments apologizing to her. Reaching out to her. How could she possibly be upset by that?

@Ver @Minerva @Anyone​

It had felt like an eternity.

Will drifted in and out of being, fluctuating between the world of the living and the dead. Her heart, the very basis of her power, was gone. She was no better than an average man walking the streets at night. Then, her eyes opened, and it all came rushing back to her. Will's eyes shot open and the former Keeper bolted upright, scrambling to her feet, only to see that she was in a black void.

Of course, Othinus was here, gloating over her supposed superiority. How someone so small could have such an unthreatening apperance, Will would never know. That being said, her power was clearly nothing to joke about. This was Othinus' world now, and Will would need to learn to adapt.

The redhead sighed and glared up at Othinus, folding her arms under her chest.

"Mock us at your peril, Othinus. You know what they say about the squeaky wheel."

@Ver @Yun Lee @Anyone

Rita Hanson

Rita looked around and was silent, still trying to wonder how she was okay. She wondered if there was anyone else who escaped or everyone was just dead. " I-..." She looked over at Cordelia. " Wait, where's Phil?" She asked, noticing that Max was back. Hadn't they gone somewhere together?

@Yun Lee @Hahli Nuva @Ver

"Is everyone OK? Jotaro? Giorno? Touma? Schala? Everyone!"

Ben then turns to someone in sight.

"G-grandpa!"

Ben ran up to Grandpa Max with a hug.

RegATeL.png

"Easy there kiddo, I'm still recovering from that bullet wound."

"How did you get out?"

"Well kiddo, long story short, I used the same Null Void Explosion I used on the DNAliens a year and a half back to suck me & Phil into the Null Void, to save him from Othinus' manipulation, our allies killing him & his own degenerative personality," Max explains, "the original plan was to wait it out in the Null Void until all this was done, but I saw it - the Null Void crumbling, its supposedly infinite expanse turning into particles. There was no more Null Void, the barrier between dimensions ceased to become a concept. I guess that's how I came here."

"And Phil?"

"I don't know, Ben. I was supposedly dead as well. Maybe Othinus' great reward to him was the permanent death he seemed to desire - in short, wiped away like the rest of the Null Void" Max lowered his head as he continued, letting Rita join the conversation, "he was a scumbag, but he had potential."

Ben turns to Othinus.

3j33aHr.jpg

"Well, congratulations, big O," Ben says in a slightly sarcastic manner, "you got yourself your big prize. I bet you're grinning, smiling from ear to ear."

Ben's sarcasm halts.

"Well, what can I say? I can't be too mad, I mean, I'm practically fuming on the inside, but... Marian & Jiren's efforts weren't in vain. You did remember them, right? You did value them as great warriors for your cause, didn't you? You got a nice, cozy place for them in your new, ideal world?"

@Yun Lee @Hahli Nuva @Lucky @Kaykay @Takumi @Ver @York @etcetcetc​

Macy and Mason stood up in the world of blackness. Their brother, who was there moments before disaster, was nowhere to be scene. They looked towards each other, silently communicating their experience with their lives flashing before them. They accepted what they saw as a dream, and slowly came to realize their new reality.

For once, Mason wasn't the first to comment on the actions of their enemy. He simply stared into the void with awe. Macy, however, carried herself over to Othinus and sat down in front of her. She stared intently at the new goddess of the multiverse with a puzzled expression on her face.

View attachment 3349
"Othinus, I don't understand you. I'm trying my hardest to listen to your heart. I want to understand why you did any of this and why you wanted so much power. Those you brought to your cause I could understand. I heard Pucci's heart cry for approval from his god. Kira's heart was full of his lust for his killing. It ate away at him. Jiren and Phil earnestly believed their points of view. I can't hear anything in your heart though. It's as empty as this void you created. Maybe it's being a Magic God. The voice of your heart, your emotions, don't match up with human comprehension. What's in your heart?"

As Macy finished her question, Mason found his will to speak. "Actually, I think I get it. There's something kind of beautiful about this empty void. It's a blank slate, an empty page, ready to be filled. The boundless potential has me excited. I don't see despair in here..."

"...I see hope."

Mason summoned his aura and moved it to fill a bit of empty space. He created a modest stage, complete with curtains, lights, and proscenium. Ordinarily, something larger than himself would require a lot further effort and would be a general waste of energy, but passion fueled his theatrics. He climbed upon his stage and took a position downstage left. His aura continued to work, creating a stylish (or perhaps gaudy) purple cloak and classical Greek comedy mask.

View attachment 3348
"Go ahead and break me, Othinus," he said, pulling aside the comedy mask to reveal his face, "I'll still come out smiling. I've been broken before and still been fine."

@Ver @Everyone​

"Is something like that truly necessary?" Libra asked, daring to speak. Though calm, there was an edge of anger in his voice. They had been spared, but at what cost? The cost of billions upon billions of lives... "So many people have perished, Othinus. By your hand. Wouldn't you want them to live? If you truly desire this power...why did so many have to die?"

Severa, meanwhile, couldn't care less. "Mother! Mother!!" She rushed to Cordelia, gazing at the woman who had rushed to her in what should have been their last moments. "It...it really is you, isn't it?" Who cared for complaints right now? She was alive!! And her mom...she had spent the last moments apologizing to her. Reaching out to her. How could she possibly be upset by that?

@Ver @Minerva @Anyone​
Cordelia was shaky standing up. She couldn’t believe she was alive. She smiled as she saw Cordelia coming towards her. She stood up as Severa came towards her. She looked at the girl who stood before her. She could do nothing against Othinus, but she could be there for her daughter.

Yes, it’s me, Severa.” she said calmly. “I’m here for you now.

@Alex Azure @Ver @Lucky @everyone​

Continued from here.

Chapter Five
"Against the World"

Following the death of Pucci and the successful theft of the tip of Gungnir from Knowhere, the group is once again reunited within a flooded Academy City, where they are once again forced to divide their attention between two areas; to follow the energy signatures as detected by Fiamma of the Right, or to venture into the city to help with the collateral damage and save any potential civilians who might have been in danger.

Those who followed with Fiamma of the Right and Ollerus encountered Jiren and Marian once again, the latter of the two attempting to fiddle with Sorey's unconscious body in order to summon the Great Spirit known as Aska, who holds power over the ability to exorcise malevolence through light. During the all-out fight, Marian is the first to die, and after exchanging an emotional goodbye in Jiren's arms, the fighter goes all out, and the fight rages on. During the scuffle, Marian's plan does work, and Aska is finally summoned, intent on transporting Sorey out of the area, given his position as his world's "Shepherd," even demonstrating a show of power over the likes of Jiren and Will with ease as he did so.

Meanwhile, the other group who ventured deeper into the city came across more MISAKA sisters, tending to each other after they'd been attacked by a "monster," whom Touma seems to recognize based on their description. At that moment, they also come across a girl named Lessar, whom both Touma and Leivinia recognize as an ally, so to speak. The situation is explained to her and Lessar agrees to help the group find the Arrow that had been lost in the fight with Pucci earlier. Over the course of their short travel, Lessar gradually begins displaying suspicious behavior until she finally does fish the Arrow out of the water, and it is revealed that "Lessar" was, in reality, Thor, a magician who served Othinus, in disguise. After a brief fight with Thor in an effort to get the Arrow back, Othinus herself appears and Thor gives her the Arrow himself, before stopping the fight as he feels it would be no fun to fight with people who have their minds on other things. Othinus taunts the group and gives one final offer for them to join her, to which Phil Connors agrees to, and fights off Max Tennyson, before the two of them are sucked into Max's Null Void Generator. From there, the chase begins with the group attempting to follow Othinus to wherever she was going.

Everything comes together as the second group reunites with the first, just in time to witness Toppo sacrificing himself to defeat kill Jiren and Othinus showing up to kill Aska. With all the conditions of her ascension to godhood fulfilled, between gathering both pieces of Gungnir, Giorno's Arrow, and with two significantly powerful Great Spirits dead, Othinus successfully ends the multiverse.

View attachment 3347

"You have failed."

"..."

The next thing anyone knew, they were in a world of black. The group could remember it clearly. The multiverse had effectively been destroyed by Othinus, and yet, through some deliberate gesture, they were the only survivors. They were the only ones left in the entire multiverse.

Among the group, anyone who held any sense to recognize anything would be able to see that Max had returned to the main group, but Phil was missing in action.

Touma, shocked just as everyone else, stumbled to his feet after realizing he was laying on his back, probably knocked down by the act of being the first to feel the full force of the multiverse collapsing around him. He held a shell-shocked expression on his face, as though traumatized by the implications of his survival and everyone else's, barely able to even speak.

Just as shell-shocked and barely able to accept the worst possible outcome that had come true, Fiamma of the Right and Ollerus were nigh-speechless, barely able to remember to breathe for themselves as they were assaulted by the thought that they had prevented to save anything or anyone, despite their best efforts, but Ollerus seemed to be the first to recover, facing Othinus in the distance as she nonchalantly walked toward everyone without a single fear.

After all, what would she have to fear?

"You... You really... did it...!" Ollerus exclaimed.

"So then, it's true. I have become the ultimate goddess of the multiverse. None stand beside me, and there is no one else to challenge for that title," Othinus spoke haughtily, "For all your efforts to stop me, this is what your endeavors have amounted to. Gaze upon the fruits of your labor, and despair in it."

"Is that... Is that why you kept us all alive? To gloat over your victory?! Becoming god is the loneliest achievement of all after all, so of course you'd keep at least someone alive..."

"Gloating is not enough. No... I hope to truly make you suffer. I hope to break you, until the mere thought of opposing me becomes nothing more than a bad joke. Think of it as the retribution you deserve for attempting to interfere with the natural order of the multiverse," Othinus threatened, or rather promised, crossing her legs as she sat on nothing but air.

Indeed, she held sole dominion over reality now. She could rewrite natural laws as she saw fit. Make gravity push up instead of down. Re-order the numbers or the alphabet, all of them, to her liking. Make anything happen. Make anything disappear. It was all at her fingertips now, and she was sure of it. No one would get in her way ever again.

In this black world, in this empty void of nothingness, there was no one else. Nothing else. Just Othinus and everyone else.

What could one say? What could one do in this moment?

That was what you had to decide.

Cast List
@Crow as Ben Tennyson and Max Tennyson (Ben 10)
@Atomic Knight as Billy Kaplan (Marvel Comics)
@Takumi as Chise Hatori and Ruth (The Ancient Magus Bride)
@Minerva as Cordelia (Fire Emblem)
@Hood Rat as Diego Brando (JoJo's Bizarre Adventure)
@Gummi Bunnies as Dlanor A. Knox and Willard H. Wright (Umineko no Naku Koro Ni)
@Hida Tomonatsu as Gaius (Fire Emblem)
@CrunchyCHEEZIT as Giorno Giovanna and Jotaro Kujo (JoJo's Bizarre Adventure)
@Jeremi as Jolyne Cujoh and Ermes Costello (JoJo's Bizarre Adventure)
@Donder172 as Jordshan Limbdell and M1-4X (Star Wars)
@Kaykay as Leivinia Birdway (A Certain Magical Index)
@Yun Lee as Libra and Severa (Fire Emblem)
@Space_Candy as Markus and Simon (Detroit: Become Human)
@Alex Azure as Mason Moretti and Macy Moretti (Convergence Series)
@Lucky as Phil Connors and Rita Hanson (Groundhog Day)
@York as Schala Zeal (Chrono Trigger)
@Ver as Touma Kamijou (A Certain Magical Index)
@Josh as Wanda Maximoff (Marvel Comics)
@Hahli Nuva as Will Vandom (W.I.T.C.H.)​

@Ver @Minerva @Anyone​
It had felt like an eternity.

Will drifted in and out of being, fluctuating between the world of the living and the dead. Her heart, the very basis of her power, was gone. She was no better than an average man walking the streets at night. Then, her eyes opened, and it all came rushing back to her. Will's eyes shot open and the former Keeper bolted upright, scrambling to her feet, only to see that she was in a black void.

Of course, Othinus was here, gloating over her supposed superiority. How someone so small could have such an unthreatening apperance, Will would never know. That being said, her power was clearly nothing to joke about. This was Othinus' world now, and Will would need to learn to adapt.

The redhead sighed and glared up at Othinus, folding her arms under her chest.

"Mock us at your peril, Othinus. You know what they say about the squeaky wheel."

@Ver @Yun Lee @Anyone
Rita Hanson

Rita looked around and was silent, still trying to wonder how she was okay. She wondered if there was anyone else who escaped or everyone was just dead. " I-..." She looked over at Cordelia. " Wait, where's Phil?" She asked, noticing that Max was back. Hadn't they gone somewhere together?

@Yun Lee @Hahli Nuva @Ver
"G-grandpa!"

Ben ran up to Grandpa Max with a hug.

RegATeL.png

"Easy there kiddo, I'm still recovering from that bullet wound."

"How did you get out?"

"Well kiddo, long story short, I used the same Null Void Explosion I used on the DNAliens a year and a half back to suck me & Phil into the Null Void, to save him from Othinus' manipulation, our allies killing him & his own degenerative personality," Max explains, "the original plan was to wait it out in the Null Void until all this was done, but I saw it - the Null Void crumbling, its supposedly infinite expanse turning into particles. There was no more Null Void, the barrier between dimensions ceased to become a concept. I guess that's how I came here."

"And Phil?"

"I don't know, Ben. I was supposedly dead as well. Maybe Othinus' great reward to him was the permanent death he seemed to desire - in short, wiped away like the rest of the Null Void" Max lowered his head as he continued, letting Rita join the conversation, "he was a scumbag, but he had potential."

Ben turns to Othinus.

3j33aHr.jpg

"Well, congratulations, big O," Ben says in a slightly sarcastic manner, "you got yourself your big prize. I bet you're grinning, smiling from ear to ear."

Ben's sarcasm halts.

"Well, what can I say? I can't be too mad, I mean, I'm practically fuming on the inside, but... Marian & Jiren's efforts weren't in vain. You did remember them, right? You did value them as great warriors for your cause, didn't you? You got a nice, cozy place for them in your new, ideal world?"

@Yun Lee @Hahli Nuva @Lucky @Kaykay @Takumi @Ver @etcetcetc​
Macy and Mason stood up in the world of blackness. Their brother, who was there moments before disaster, was nowhere to be scene. They looked towards each other, silently communicating their experience with their lives flashing before them. They accepted what they saw as a dream, and slowly came to realize their new reality.

For once, Mason wasn't the first to comment on the actions of their enemy. He simply stared into the void with awe. Macy, however, carried herself over to Othinus and sat down in front of her. She stared intently at the new goddess of the multiverse with a puzzled expression on her face.

View attachment 3349
"Othinus, I don't understand you. I'm trying my hardest to listen to your heart. I want to understand why you did any of this and why you wanted so much power. Those you brought to your cause I could understand. I heard Pucci's heart cry for approval from his god. Kira's heart was full of his lust for his killing. It ate away at him. Jiren and Phil earnestly believed their points of view. I can't hear anything in your heart though. It's as empty as this void you created. Maybe it's being a Magic God. The voice of your heart, your emotions, don't match up with human comprehension. What's in your heart?"

As Macy finished her question, Mason found his will to speak. "Actually, I think I get it. There's something kind of beautiful about this empty void. It's a blank slate, an empty page, ready to be filled. The boundless potential has me excited. I don't see despair in here..."

"...I see hope."

Mason summoned his aura and moved it to fill a bit of empty space. He created a modest stage, complete with curtains, lights, and proscenium. Ordinarily, something larger than himself would require a lot further effort and would be a general waste of energy, but passion fueled his theatrics. He climbed upon his stage and took a position downstage left. His aura continued to work, creating a stylish (or perhaps gaudy) purple cloak and classical Greek comedy mask.

View attachment 3348
"Go ahead and break me, Othinus," he said, pulling aside the comedy mask to reveal his face, "I'll still come out smiling. I've been broken before and still been fine."

@Ver @Everyone​
Cordelia was shaky standing up. She couldn’t believe she was alive. She smiled as she saw Cordelia coming towards her. She stood up as Severa came towards her. She looked at the girl who stood before her. She could do nothing against Othinus, but she could be there for her daughter.

Yes, it’s me, Severa.” she said calmly. “I’m here for you now.

@Alex Azure @Ver @Lucky @everyone​
Schala Zeal
@Ver @Minerva @Yun Lee @Crow @Alex Azure
@Others

Despite feeling her very existence shattering, Schala was surprised to find her senses returning to her... But yet... When she opened her eyes, she found nothing but the void.

Though, it seemed that Othinus and the others were here. Just that... Everything else... The Multiverse... The Coalition... Everything that once was... Except for their ragtag group, gone...

Schala shook her head, a look of disgust on her face... Mostly directed inwardly as she gazed at her surroundings.

"I... Can't believe I once wished for... This..." She said, looking down at her battered hands... Before she looked up towards Othinus, a sudden realization crossing her face as she heard what the god said.

"Even with all this power... Control over everything that was and will be in this Multiverse from now on... You couldn't stand to be alone... Could you?"

A sad look crossed Schala's face as she recalled what Jiren had wanted... After the multiverse was gone...

"But... Besides that... Now that you have everything... What do you hope to achieve? If not a hunger for power... Then what was the purpose of becoming 'god'...?" She asked.

This time, Schala didn't intend to fight... She intended to get answers; she knew what Pucci wanted after the Multiverse was gone... And by extension, Jiren, and perhaps even Marian too... But in the end... She did not have the time to even ponder what Othinus wanted with all of this power.

If she had become power hungry like her mother had... Surely she would have created her own Kingdom by now? A place where she could rule with an iron fist, and grow even stronger... Somehow...​

"When you step upon an ant, do you care for its life?" Othinus merely said in response to Libra, looking upon him with utter contempt, as a human would toward an insect in their own home. "Certainly not. It is only natural to fancy yourself above the natural laws of a race you are above. Especially when you hold the key to their life and death. Just. Like. This."

BOOM!

With a snap of her fingers, three explosions rang out. Wanda, Gaius, and Mason all burst at once, dying instantly as their bodies shattered to glass. With a triumphant, malevolent smile, mad with power, she gave a taunting look toward the long-haired man. "Fret not, human. I only wiped away the slate in order to recreate it anew. On a whim, I destroyed everything you've ever known and cared for, and on another whim, I shall restore it all, but in my image, as I see fit. There is no more need for why or how. Not with this power now."

From there, the Magic God only sneered at Will, making a sound between a scoff and a laugh, displaying some dry amusement from what she perceived as empty threats, from people who no longer posed any threat to her at all. To Ben, she merely flicked her wrist slightly. "When you use a tool to perform a function, do you congratulate that tool? They were made to act on my whim. What I will decide to do to them in the new multiverse will be by my discretion."

Schala was perhaps the one who elicited the strongest reaction from Othinus, receiving a particularly contemptful look from her questions, even if she chose to ignore her, as though the questions were ones that she had no deliberate desire to answer for whatever reason. When Macy expressed a similar sentiment, Othinus looked upon the two of them, only giving the most curt of responses. "Indeed, perhaps mere humans cannot hope to comprehend the heart of a Magic God," she said, and nothing more.

Tap.

Tapping her soft foot against the black "ground," only Mason came back of the three who died, the lone survivor. Without drawing any more attention toward him, Othinus leaned forward toward everyone, an impish smile on her face.

"Now, then..."

She stabbed Gungnir into the ground, leaning against it, before speaking again.

"I will take that which you wanted to protect, the places you wanted to return to, the faces you wanted to see once more, and everything else. I will fundamentally overturn them and destroy your recognition of them. I will show you the insignificance of everything you have gained in your puny lives. Death will be but a blessing, and I do not intend to let go of those who tried so hard to stop me from my destiny."

"Perhaps if you grovel before me and beg with tearful eyes for mercy, I might consider killing you to get it over with if you'd like."

@York @Minerva @Hahli Nuva @Yun Lee @Alex Azure @Crow @Lucky @Everybody

"Ghhhraggh!!"

Jiren roared, his first colliding with Schala's hand. She had... endured his strike. Lost in thoughts of impossibility, Jiren simply watched her skid backwards, unfazed by his full power strike. He could not admit it. He would not admit it... but the tabled had started to turn in their favour. Jiren twisted his body into a spin kick, the feint attack sending a razor wind forth, dividing the air between him and his foe. From here on out, every strike mattered. Ever touch and every tap would lay the foundations towards the final blow, whether it would be his or theirs. Not time to hesitate. No time to think. No time for mercy.

A shockwave rippled across the surface of the diamond, sounding a gong's chime across the battlefield. A second strike followed it, projected from his waist with his other arm. It struck again and again and again, his ears closed from the devastating cries of the compressed air. With a roar of its own, the diamond shattered into shards, its spikes stinging his flesh like a swarm of wasp. He closed his mind further, shielding himself from the pain. His levitation shielded him from the diamond flowers at this feet.

He came to a sudden halt in front of his foe, his scratched form returning to its statued state.

"I pity your struggle... but it ends tonight. It ends here. From tomorrow onwards, things will be made anew. The scars may not vanish, but they will fade away. They will be unto the morning due. Your pain will be gone. There will be no more need for conflict... you will find the peace and release your words do not carry. You will have the chance to let go. Have faith"

"Maybe one day, you will break the chain..." Jiren broke into another spin kick, releasing another wave of razor winds, before charging forward to flank them, closing the gap between Schala and himself "But then... you will die. Time will eat you. Time will destroy all you have made, and the toxicity of human nature will defile its corpse. It will be undone. Reality kills. Reality consumed! IT MUST END!"

Jiren shielded his eyes, slowing his assult until he came to a complete stop. Even beneath the shield of his arm, he found his eyes entering a full squint, his eyelids forced shut with the same force as the rage was pulled from his system. The spirit had finally arrived... the finale was coming closer and closer by the second. How fitting that a force of life would come to witness the death of the universe? He had never invested himself into the intricacies of the plan before; under Pucci's command, he had fought for the defence of the ideals of the movement, leaving the technical details of the plan to the technicians. He trusted what remained of his allies. They would the situation under control. In his state of peace, he raised his hand to Kaplan's arrival.

"And so it begins... The first rebirth... Hold on to this joy... For more life is coming"

"Ignore them, Spirit!" Jiren cried "Ignore the blasphemer! Do not strike out against the Revanites. Protect them... Strike out against the Coalition. They are the ones who have come here to destroy!"

"So be it... Remain separate from this. Sever your tethers to life. If conflict accelerates the Rebirth, then you cannot stop it. Every strike you make against us plays into our hands now... you cannot defeat Othinus"

"They lie...They seek to manipulate you. They seek to keep you from your destiny. Strike him down. Remove him from the fight. Their lies will destabilise this world" Jiren took a knee, casting his eyes down before the bird's light "Grant me a fraction of strength, Great Spirit. In exchange for that gift, I will keep these mortals from interfering with your fate. Go to Sorey. Go to Othinus. She will show you the truth"

Jiren's Ki shield dispersed the acid upon contact, the liquid fading into steam. Before the might of the Spirit, all the powers of man meant seemed like nothing. In the face of the light, the Dark Ki was crippled. Jiren stepped out of the path of her strike in a flash and returned to his stance of kneeling before the bird.

"Do you not see, Great Spirit? She stands with these mortals! She fights to destabilize the multiverse! She had no respect for your might... Punish her!!"

Jiren reached out with his mind, seeking to establish a mental link between Othinus, his allies and himself. His foes could not remove him from the area without the Spirits permission, and if they insisted on earning the Spirit's favour so publicly, he would have an ample opportunity to claim an advantage of his own.

"Lord Othinus... and all who remain" Jiren spoke across the void "The Spirit has arrived. Our foes are attempting to manipulate him. I pray I can prevent him from striking against us, but I am in need of counsel. How do I proceed?"

@Ver

Jiren would earn a tired, sad smile Chise, her hair moving about her at a much calmer and slower pace than before at his words. "In my struggles, I now have loved ones with me, so in the end it's worth all of the pain, because I can at least find some comfort that I have a place to belong in the end, and with that, I'll protect the memories and experiences with my life...I have someone special that wants me to live, and I intend to be by his side as long as I'm able, and protect him ecen2 if he's not here with me in this moment." She replied, placing her hand on her chest, over her heart, before clutching that place. Her heart felt like it was beating way ro fast and way to hard.

With Aska's appearance, it calmed some at least, but Chise would need some healing in the end, for sure.

All throughout the Multiverse, voices rang out. Voices reaching out for one last time, before even sound itself was erased forever.

Some of these voices were utterly confused.

"Huh? What's going on? Where did everybody go?"

"Woah! That guy just shattered! Talk about crazy, huh? Man, there goes a building, too! Hey Gakupo, do you think-"

"Ronald? Ronald, where ARE you! My death scythe just shattered in my-"

Some were terrified.

"Gumi, look out!"

"N-No! I don't wanna die yet! I still have to-"

"Boys! Boys, where are you? Yun? Yang? Where-"

"Gonta is so afraid! Gonta doesn't wanna-"

Some were just plain lunacy.

"What the-grrr! Hideo! I knew you'd try to hunt me down again! Well it ain't gonna stop ol' Aran! Take THIS!!!"

Some were screams of anguish, watching a loved one vanish right before their eyes.

"Amir!!"

"Azel!!"

"Link!!"

"Zelda!!"

Some managed to smile in the face of death.

"*munch* If I'm goin' down...it'll be doin' somethin' I love! *munch, munch*"

"Oh no! I'm going to die! Which is weird...because I've already died before! YOOOOHOHOHO-"

Some were resigned to their fate.

"...it had to happen some day."

"It was only a matter of time. Damn you, Artorius!"

"...guess it's finally time to see you again, eh Megumi?"

Some found bravery.

"Everyone, stay calm! Lang Zi says-"

"It's all right, kid! You're gonna be all right!"

"Aw, crud! Don't worry, we can-"

Some found hope.

"Atua will watch over us!"

"Sister...at long last, we shall be reunited!"

"Everything will be okay. I know it will all be-"

Some found despair.

"...how boring."

"Damn it! I was supposed to be President!"

"Shit."

"Aw, fuck! And I was just gettin' started!"

Some had no idea.

"Harumaki! It's me! I'm not dead!"

"I'm telling you, pause right here at Basic Instinct and-"

"For the last time, I am NOT watching Sword Art Online!"

One voice found prayer.

"Oh Gods...please deliver us!"

And one had only this to say.

"...Mother?"

But each one perished in the wake of Othinus' new world. And there qas no turning back.​

Continued from here.

Dead End

"The Last Moment of This World"

With a flick of Othinus's wrist, a bizarre wave washed over Ben, sending them flying back into the ground. "Alien X" was dissipated, and all that remained was Ben himself, the Omnitrix glowing red. Just as well, Will's transformation had just as easily been undone, reverting her back to how she had been before.

"To dare to stand in front of a god as you are. How unsightly," Othinus scoffed, before flying away once more, disappearing into the horizon as she did.

"What are you doing?! Get up! We can't let her escape again!" Fiamma of the Right shouted heatedly at Ben and Will, moving with everyone else to chase after Othinus, the chase facilitated as Jolyne created small bridges with her string across each building, at least for those who couldn't fly themselves.

As everyone kept moving, Kyoko's voice suddenly rang in the comm link.

"What's going on?! I'm reading a massive increase in energy based in your location!"

"She has it all! Both pieces of Gungnir! Giorno's Arrow! Even killed that Great Spirit your Shepherd talked about before! Her conditions are--!" Ollerus shouted back, as even he was alarmed for once.

"Wait, it's... The energy keeps growing! The concentration... I-It's not stopping! What... What is this...?" Kyoko suddenly said, as though looking at some scanner back on Knowhere. And then, after a few moments, something happened.

"GET OUT OF THERE!! GET OUT OF THERE NOW!!" Kyoko Kirigiri suddenly screamed at the top of her lungs, carrying a purely horrified voice that she had never once used in her entire life. The once composed and level-headed young woman, who rarely even so much as raised her voice, was now screaming in pure terror at what she was witnessing.

"But we're so close!! If we could just--!"

"GET OUT OF THERE RIGHT NOW BEFORE--!"

Zzzzt.

Suddenly, everyone's communications links were disabled, rendering them unable to say anything as the frequency was lost, leaving only static. Any attempts to communicate, with or without the comm link, were useless. And just like so, any attempt to investigate, with the return pads or something else, were futile, as any such devices or powers were suddenly useless.

Touma felt his heart go cold at this, but he knew he had to keep going, clicking his tongue as he pressed forward.

And then... After a while, they did catch up to Othinus.

Standing over a protruding rock over the water, she withdrew the Arrow from her chest, having just pierced herself with it. For the briefest of moments, what looked like a nondescript shadow -- a Stand, in other words -- loomed by her side, before just as quickly disappearing, as though Othinus's own presence overwhelmed her Stand's. With a gleeful laugh, clutching the completed Gungnir in her other hand, the Magic God was finally able to overcome her 50/50 limitation.

Meaning that her powers were now at a 100% success rate.

Feeling his legs quiver, Touma found that he was unable to carry Severa for much longer, gingerly letting her down and helping her into the arms of Ollerus instead, his eyes wide and gaze fixed on Othinus the entire time.

"No..."

“Ahahaha... Thanks to all of you, I have attained all of the conditions I've needed! Do not think of me as a mere Magic God any longer. I will now show the multiverse what Othinus truly is!!” The ascended Magic God shouted, a twisted grin on her face.

TSJB23o.png

The air began to rumble, quaking before her very power. She had done it. Othinus had become the one true goddess of the multiverse. With Gungnir, the power that gave her absolute dominion over her universe. With Giorno's Arrow, an artifact dipped into the pools of the multiverse that granted its user a power that they absolutely needed in that moment. With the Great Spirits such as Verius and Aska dead, unable to maintain the stability of the multiverse.

And Touma let out a delirious, crazed scream.

“Ahhhhhhhh!! Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!”

Finally, Touma Kamijou was freed from the mental bonds keeping him frozen in place.

Without paying any attention to his surroundings, he ran so he could get as close as possible to Magic God Othinus. She stood atop the towering protrusion, so there was no way the boy’s legs could have brought him to her. However, he was afraid his mind would collapse if he did not oppose her in some way.

And…

Magic God Othinus lightly spun the lance around in one hand and pointed its tip toward the heavens.

She spoke slowly.

She uttered two short sentences.

"These small fights are such a pain."

"I think I'll just end the multiverse."

And so, she did.

Space began to shatter like glass, as color was drained from the fabric of reality. Shards of the very air came apart, as everything became engulfed in white. Touma was the first to be afflicted, his entire body instantly shattering like glass, followed by the space where he once stood. And soon enough, the rest of the group faced the apocalypse head-on as well, as everything went white.

And then everything went black.

And just like that, everything ceased to exist.

Cast List
@Crow as Ben Tennyson and Max Tennyson (Ben 10)
@Atomic Knight as Billy Kaplan (Marvel Comics)
@Takumi as Chise Hatori and Ruth (The Ancient Magus Bride)
@Minerva as Cordelia (Fire Emblem)
@Hood Rat as Diego Brando (JoJo's Bizarre Adventure)
@Gummi Bunnies as Dlanor A. Knox and Willard H. Wright (Umineko no Naku Koro Ni)
@Hida Tomonatsu as Gaius (Fire Emblem)
@CrunchyCHEEZIT as Giorno Giovanna and Jotaro Kujo (JoJo's Bizarre Adventure)
@Cromartous as Jiren and Toppo (Dragon Ball)
@Jeremi as Jolyne Cujoh and Ermes Costello (JoJo's Bizarre Adventure)
@Donder172 as Jordshan Limbdell and M1-4X (Star Wars)
@Kaykay as Leivinia Birdway (A Certain Magical Index)
@Yun Lee as Libra and Severa (Fire Emblem)
@Space_Candy as Markus and Simon (Detroit: Become Human)
@Alex Azure as Mason Moretti and Macy Moretti (Convergence Series)
@Lucky as Phil Connors and Rita Hanson (Groundhog Day)
@York as Schala Zeal (Chrono Trigger)
@Ver as Touma Kamijou (A Certain Magical Index)
@Josh as Wanda Maximoff (Marvel Comics)
@Hahli Nuva as Will Vandom (W.I.T.C.H.)

Alisha Diphda - DEAD! BLOWN AWAY ALONG WITH THE REST OF THE MULTIVERSE!
Akiko Yosano - DEAD! BLOWN AWAY ALONG WITH THE REST OF THE MULTIVERSE!
Byakuya Togami - DEAD! BLOWN AWAY ALONG WITH THE REST OF THE MULTIVERSE!
Doppo Kunikida - DEAD! BLOWN AWAY ALONG WITH THE REST OF THE MULTIVERSE!
Eleanor Hume - DEAD! BLOWN AWAY ALONG WITH THE REST OF THE MULTIVERSE!
Gwen Stacy - DEAD! BLOWN AWAY ALONG WITH THE REST OF THE MULTIVERSE!
Josuke Higashikata - DEAD! BLOWN AWAY ALONG WITH THE REST OF THE MULTIVERSE!
Jude Mathis - DEAD! BLOWN AWAY ALONG WITH THE REST OF THE MULTIVERSE!
Kenji Miyazawa - DEAD! BLOWN AWAY ALONG WITH THE REST OF THE MULTIVERSE!
Kyoko Kirigiri - DEAD! BLOWN AWAY ALONG WITH THE REST OF THE MULTIVERSE!
Leia Rolando - DEAD! BLOWN AWAY ALONG WITH THE REST OF THE MULTIVERSE!
Ludger Will Kresnik - DEAD! BLOWN AWAY ALONG WITH THE REST OF THE MULTIVERSE!
Mikleo - DEAD! BLOWN AWAY ALONG WITH THE REST OF THE MULTIVERSE!
Rohan Kishibe - DEAD! BLOWN AWAY ALONG WITH THE REST OF THE MULTIVERSE!

Accelerator - DEAD! BLOWN AWAY ALONG WITH THE REST OF THE MULTIVERSE!
Add - DEAD! BLOWN AWAY ALONG WITH THE REST OF THE MULTIVERSE!
Akane Tsunemori - DEAD! BLOWN AWAY ALONG WITH THE REST OF THE MULTIVERSE!
Aoko Aozaki - DEAD! BLOWN AWAY ALONG WITH THE REST OF THE MULTIVERSE!
Aqua - DEAD! BLOWN AWAY ALONG WITH THE REST OF THE MULTIVERSE!
Bayonetta - DEAD! BLOWN AWAY ALONG WITH THE REST OF THE MULTIVERSE!
Blake Belladonna - DEAD! BLOWN AWAY ALONG WITH THE REST OF THE MULTIVERSE!
Cagliostro - DEAD! BLOWN AWAY ALONG WITH THE REST OF THE MULTIVERSE!
Claire Redfield - DEAD! BLOWN AWAY ALONG WITH THE REST OF THE MULTIVERSE!
Clark Kent - DEAD! BLOWN AWAY ALONG WITH THE REST OF THE MULTIVERSE!
Commander Shepard - DEAD! BLOWN AWAY ALONG WITH THE REST OF THE MULTIVERSE!
Cullen Bloodstone - DEAD! BLOWN AWAY ALONG WITH THE REST OF THE MULTIVERSE!
Dante - DEAD! BLOWN AWAY ALONG WITH THE REST OF THE MULTIVERSE!
Edmond Honda - DEAD! BLOWN AWAY ALONG WITH THE REST OF THE MULTIVERSE!
Erika Furudo - DEAD! BLOWN AWAY ALONG WITH THE REST OF THE MULTIVERSE!
Funny Valentine - DEAD! BLOWN AWAY ALONG WITH THE REST OF THE MULTIVERSE!
Gon Freecss - DEAD! BLOWN AWAY ALONG WITH THE REST OF THE MULTIVERSE!
Goro Majima - DEAD! BLOWN AWAY ALONG WITH THE REST OF THE MULTIVERSE!
DEAD! BLOWN AWAY ALONG WITH THE REST OF THE MULTIVERSE!

Hua Mulan - DEAD! BLOWN AWAY ALONG WITH THE REST OF THE MULTIVERSE!
Ike - DEAD! BLOWN AWAY ALONG WITH THE REST OF THE MULTIVERSE!
Ilona - DEAD! BLOWN AWAY ALONG WITH THE REST OF THE MULTIVERSE!
John Constantine - DEAD! BLOWN AWAY ALONG WITH THE REST OF THE MULTIVERSE!
Junko Enoshima - DEAD! BLOWN AWAY ALONG WITH THE REST OF THE MULTIVERSE!
Kaito Momota - DEAD! BLOWN AWAY ALONG WITH THE REST OF THE MULTIVERSE!
Kiyohime - DEAD! BLOWN AWAY ALONG WITH THE REST OF THE MULTIVERSE!
Lambdadelta - DEAD! BLOWN AWAY ALONG WITH THE REST OF THE MULTIVERSE!
Linkle - DEAD! BLOWN AWAY ALONG WITH THE REST OF THE MULTIVERSE!
Lucifer Morningstar - DEAD! BLOWN AWAY ALONG WITH THE REST OF THE MULTIVERSE!
Mikoto Misaka - DEAD! BLOWN AWAY ALONG WITH THE REST OF THE MULTIVERSE!
Misaka Worst - DEAD! BLOWN AWAY ALONG WITH THE REST OF THE MULTIVERSE!
Nono Morikubo - DEAD! BLOWN AWAY ALONG WITH THE REST OF THE MULTIVERSE!
Ororo Munroe - DEAD! BLOWN AWAY ALONG WITH THE REST OF THE MULTIVERSE!
Patchouli Knowledge - DEAD! BLOWN AWAY ALONG WITH THE REST OF THE MULTIVERSE!
Pretty Boy - DEAD! BLOWN AWAY ALONG WITH THE REST OF THE MULTIVERSE!
Qrow Branwen - DEAD! BLOWN AWAY ALONG WITH THE REST OF THE MULTIVERSE!
Reiner Braun - DEAD! BLOWN AWAY ALONG WITH THE REST OF THE MULTIVERSE!
Riesbyfe Stridberg - DEAD! BLOWN AWAY ALONG WITH THE REST OF THE MULTIVERSE!
Robin Aquilus - DEAD! BLOWN AWAY ALONG WITH THE REST OF THE MULTIVERSE!
Ruby Rose - DEAD! BLOWN AWAY ALONG WITH THE REST OF THE MULTIVERSE!
Saiai Kinuhata - DEAD! BLOWN AWAY ALONG WITH THE REST OF THE MULTIVERSE!
Saitama - DEAD! BLOWN AWAY ALONG WITH THE REST OF THE MULTIVERSE!
Sakuya Izayoi - DEAD! BLOWN AWAY ALONG WITH THE REST OF THE MULTIVERSE!
Shichika Yasuri - DEAD! BLOWN AWAY ALONG WITH THE REST OF THE MULTIVERSE!
Shiki Tohno - DEAD! BLOWN AWAY ALONG WITH THE REST OF THE MULTIVERSE!
Titus - DEAD! BLOWN AWAY ALONG WITH THE REST OF THE MULTIVERSE!
Undyne - DEAD! BLOWN AWAY ALONG WITH THE REST OF THE MULTIVERSE!
Vert - DEAD! BLOWN AWAY ALONG WITH THE REST OF THE MULTIVERSE!
Weiss Schnee - DEAD! BLOWN AWAY ALONG WITH THE REST OF THE MULTIVERSE!
Yang Xiao Long - DEAD! BLOWN AWAY ALONG WITH THE REST OF THE MULTIVERSE!
Yulia - DEAD! BLOWN AWAY ALONG WITH THE REST OF THE MULTIVERSE!
Yumeko Jabami - DEAD! BLOWN AWAY ALONG WITH THE REST OF THE MULTIVERSE!
Zatanna Zatara - DEAD! BLOWN AWAY ALONG WITH THE REST OF THE MULTIVERSE!

And countless more.

The Multiverse - DESTROYED!

In the wake of Othinus's erasure of the whole multiverse, Chise stood wide eyed. Just when she wanted to live, this had to happen. It hurt, knowing that in the end, she couldn't change anything.

"I'm sorry Ruth...everyone."

Elias.

"Chise-" Ruth lookes up at her, nd in an instant they were gone.

---

In a world called Avalon, one woman looked up as the world around her shattered, confused and in all honesty frightened.

She died once before, but this was sudden. Clutching a pendant she wore it glowed softly. Without a word, Azura was no more.

Another inhabitant, a Wolfdog under the guise of a woman as she wandered, would suddenly ceasw to be.

---

images

"Okay guys, I'm done with your-" Amir chirped happily, setting down two sets of clothing.

Amir, having been making clothes for both Noembelu and Karluk ceased to be before her loved ones eyes. With no time to react, or even fully know what was happening, just feeling pain one mere moment before she became nothing.

"Amir?!" Karluk screamed as he stood, shocked. Then like glass watched as the person closest to him shattered.

"Noem-?!" just like his wife and her friend before him, he shattered.

A brother, his Servant, and the Halgal siblings two cousins followed. Two wives and their husband, their child. An Englishman and his soon to be bride, a village, world bathed in history. Gone.

---

Two friends, in different areas of the same world, who's world died before they could reach paradise, had somewhat different reactions. One, a wolf who still acted like a pup, ready to head out on a mission to save their new home's reputation, jumped when he heard what sounded like glass shattering and something being ripped apart.

"What-?!" He gasped, turning, only to see darkness. And then nothing.

The other, a Flower given the body of a girl, simply sat at her friend's desk, waiting for his return. And then chaos broke out around her, yet she remained calm in her expression, if sad and confused.

"Is This One going to Paradise now?" She whispered, to no one in particular.

In the end, whatever Paradise there was, she would never reach it.

---
Countless worlds, countless voices and lives lost due to the will of a selfish Magic God.

One was left but cracks were quickly forming, threatening to break it at any moment. Along with what Chise called home.

---

"Something isn't right." Came the voice of a man. Or well, if you could call him that. Sitting in his study he stared out the window.

ainsworth_elias_5315.jpg

"I hope...that they're well, Silver." He said to a quiet woman beside him, who nodded solemnly. She missed them too, so she did. Elias had been so worried...and lonely since Chise told him her and Ruth had something important to do for that M.E.U that contacted her some time ago. As much as he didn't want her to leave, he let her. Because she promised to be back as soon as possible.

Something was wrong though, but the fae couldn't really pinpoint what it was.

"!!!" The air itself seemed to break and shatter like glass, and whatever ounce of magic he felt in that moment ceaaed to exist as well as him. Save for one unfinished thought.

Chise...pleaae be okay...please be safe and live because I-

Everything came back slowly for Chise. Feeling in her body, her senses, her memeoreies. Sitting on her knees, any pain she felt from overdoing it with her magic was nothing more than a growing numbness as the situation dawned on her.

She really did fail.

"You should of never been born"

Even as Othinus taunted her and the rest. All she could do was think of her mother's words, even as Ruth moved beside her from the corner of her eye to glare at Othinus.

She wouldn't beg, she wouldn't grovel. Not Othinus, or to anyone. Not until her last breath.

@Ver @Yun Lee @Atomic Knight @York @Hahli Nuva @Crow @Evryone

Last edited:
"When you step upon an ant, do you care for its life?" Othinus merely said in response to Libra, looking upon him with utter contempt, as a human would toward an insect in their own home. "Certainly not. It is only natural to fancy yourself above the natural laws of a race you are above. Especially when you hold the key to their life and death. Just. Like. This."

BOOM!

With a snap of her fingers, three explosions rang out. Wanda, Gaius, and Mason all burst at once, dying instantly as their bodies shattered to glass. With a triumphant, malevolent smile, mad with power, she gave a taunting look toward the long-haired man. "Fret not, human. I only wiped away the slate in order to recreate it anew. On a whim, I destroyed everything you've ever known and cared for, and on another whim, I shall restore it all, but in my image, as I see fit. There is no more need for why or how. Not with this power now."

From there, the Magic God only sneered at Will, making a sound between a scoff and a laugh, displaying some dry amusement from what she perceived as empty threats, from people who no longer posed any threat to her at all. To Ben, she merely flicked her wrist slightly. "When you use a tool to perform a function, do you congratulate that tool? They were made to act on my whim. What I will decide to do to them in the new multiverse will be by my discretion."

Schala was perhaps the one who elicited the strongest reaction from Othinus, receiving a particularly contemptful look from her questions, even if she chose to ignore her, as though the questions were ones that she had no deliberate desire to answer for whatever reason. When Macy expressed a similar sentiment, Othinus looked upon the two of them, only giving the most curt of responses. "Indeed, perhaps mere humans cannot hope to comprehend the heart of a Magic God," she said, and nothing more.

Tap.

Tapping her soft foot against the black "ground," only Mason came back of the three who died, the lone survivor. Without drawing any more attention toward him, Othinus leaned forward toward everyone, an impish smile on her face.

"Now, then..."

"I will take that which you wanted to protect, the places you wanted to return to, the faces you wanted to see once more, and everything else. I will fundamentally overturn them and destroy your recognition of them. I will show you the insignificance of everything you have gained in your puny lives. Death will be but a blessing, and I do not intend to let go of those who tried so hard to stop me from my destiny."

"Perhaps if you grovel before me and beg with tearful eyes for mercy, I might consider killing you to get it over with if you'd like."

KIcNzN8.png

"Yeah OK, that's a pretty valid argument. Good point, good point, I see, I see how it is. You keep rocking, big O. You're the boss. Game on!"

Hoping to catch Othinus off guard with this, Ben slugs his arm into her eyepatch.

"No! That's not a good point! That's not a pretty valid argument. You see yourself as so much of a god, a divine being, that you've started seeing those who aid you as mere tools and trinkets! They're the reason you're even standing here in the first place - the reason you're altering the very fabric of reality. To me, you're just another villain, another villain who discards her little minions into the dumps. And now, you're going to create a world with people who think and feel like you! This is far from the world Jiren wanted. Jiren wasted his life for nothing... nothing at all..."

Ben stared Othinus in the eye.

lCyTblI.png

"Go ahead, Othinus, blow me up over and over, or just let me take a seat and watch you turn the world into your chaotic visions. You can have the power to sweep ten gazillion Alien Xs with a fingernail, but I'm far from afraid of you, not while you act like this. You tell us that a human cannot comprehend the heart of a Magic God, but can a Magic God comprehend the heart of a human, let alone the different hearts of all the different humans here!?"

@Ver @York @Minerva @Hahli Nuva @Yun Lee @Alex Azure @Crow @Lucky @Takumi @Everybody

BOOM!

Tap.

"Now, then..."

Othinus didn't draw any more attention to Mason, and he wouldn't draw any to himself. He was silent, frozen with shock. Killing him would have been fine. He wasn't scared of death. The world was over and he was prepared for it. However, Othinus promised an eternal hell. She could bring him back with barely a thought. The feeling of being forced back into life was far worse than the death he experienced before.

View attachment 3351
"I guess I'll just never understand," Macy mused. "Miss Othinus, would it be too much to request who we get to see again? I know you're only to pull it back away and destroy it in front of us, but there are a couple of people I'd like to see before I'm gone for good."
KIcNzN8.png

"Yeah OK, that's a pretty valid argument. Good point, good point, I see, I see how it is. You keep rocking, big O. You're the boss. Game on!"

Hoping to catch Othinus off guard with this, Ben slugs his arm into her eyepatch.

"No! That's not a good point! That's not a pretty valid argument. You see yourself as so much of a god, a divine being, that you've started seeing those who aid you as mere tools and trinkets! They're the reason you're even standing here in the first place - the reason you're altering the very fabric of reality. To me, you're just another villain, another villain who discards her little minions into the dumps. And now, you're going to create a world with people who think and feel like you! This is far from the world Jiren wanted. Jiren wasted his life for nothing... nothing at all..."

Ben stared Othinus in the eye.

lCyTblI.png

"Go ahead, Othinus, blow me up over and over, or just let me take a seat and watch you turn the world into your chaotic visions. You can have the power to sweep ten gazillion Alien Xs with a fingernail, but I'm far from afraid of you, not while you act like this. You tell us that a human cannot comprehend the heart of a Magic God, but can a Magic God comprehend the heart of a human, let alone the different hearts of all the different humans here!?"

@Ver @York @Minerva @Hahli Nuva @Yun Lee @Alex Azure @Crow @Lucky @Takumi @Everybody

View attachment 3350
"Ben, I think you just made a mistake."

@Ver @Crow @Everyone​

BOOM!

Tap.

"Now, then..."

"Fuck you."
The defiant response came from Jolyne who was sitting on the ground back to back against Ermes. "If you want me to grovel at your feet then we're going to be here for a very long time."

"Congrats on winning though."
Ermes added. "Not quite sure what you won. Kind of like how Charlie Brown getting a rock at Halloween. Stuck here in the void with us until you wipe is out and then what?"

"Oh, I loved that special as a kid!"
Jolyne exclaimed her seriousness completely vanishing.

"Right?! It's a classic!"
Both women seemed to have lost the point as they started to gushing about the Halloween special with increasing fervor.

@Ver

Severa couldn't care less about the deaths. She had so many questions for her mom! "How do you even know who I am? I can't have been born yet, can I?"

"Gaius!" Libra watched in horror as his friend vanished, destroyed with nothing more than a snap of Othinus' fingers. And another woman, on top of it all... More innocents, killed by...by a selfish child who had no value for anything but herself!

A sin was coming, a great one. One that he had successfully repressed when faced with Dracula, with Grima...even his own parents. A sin that had always been so easy for him to control now bubbled up, and spilled over.

Wrath.

He closed his hand into a fist, sharply turning to face the goddess. "Do whatever you feel like, then. Enjoy your little ant farm as long as you like. But know this...you are NOT going to succeed. You may have some time now, to do whatever you'd like...but evil such as yours will never prevail. This selfishness...it can never win."
Even when angry, he couldn't believe that someone like Othinus could really keep control like this. There...there had to be some sort of hope, right? Some sort of way this could all be undone...there had to be. There had to!

@Ver @Minerva

As Ben braves to hit Othinus in her eyepatch, the Magic God hardly reacts, and all that happens is that a solid thud is heard, as though Ben had punched a brick wall, and certainly, his fist could feel it. Easily able to carry on as though nothing had happened, bearing aside the irritation that a mere human had dared to touch her, Othinus could only let out a soft laugh.

"Amusing bravado... for a lowly human. Let us see how it holds up soon enough," Othinus merely said to Ben, and toward Libra as well.

Suddenly, the tip of Gungnir, embedded in the "ground," began to glow. And suddenly, everything became blindingly white.

And just like when the multiverse was destroyed, everyone underwent a similar phenomena as it was remade.

View attachment 3352

"...?!" Touma gasped in utter confusion, barely able to fathom Othinus's sheer power even as he witnessed it firsthand. To so easily destroy a multiverse and then just as casually recreate it on her whim. It was unspeakable.

The next thing everyone knew, they were suddenly back in Knowhere, standing in the middle of a corridor, completely empty for the time being. Standing in the middle of the group, Othinus outstretched her arm, as though presenting Knowhere like it were her own creation.

"What do you think? Just like how you remember it, isn't it?"

"It... It really is just like before...!" Fiamma of the Right gasped.

"There's just... one minor change I've made."

ZZZZZZZT!

Suddenly, the alarms in Knowhere began blaring at full volume and alert, as though a threat of the highest magnitude had suddenly appeared before everyone. Startled by the sudden alarm, Ollerus furrowed his brow, troubled to say the least. "What did you do...?!"

Not even responding to Ollerus, hoping that it will become self-explanatory soon enough, her wish indeed came true. Suddenly, all around the group, from both sides, swarms of armed soldiers rushed into the room, all aiming guns intently at everyone. Shocked at the sudden appearance of them, Ollerus could only step back. It would have been no consequence to wipe them all out with his power, and even the power of everyone else around, if it was just a few fries with guns, but the only thing that gave him pause in that moment was the sight of the two who led the charge of soldiers.

image.png

"Freeze! You're surrounded! Stand down immediately, or we will open fire!" Doppo Kunikida shouted, his hand fixated on the notebook strapped to his hip.

"Oh, good, we've got backup. It isn't like you to make an oversight like thi--" Fiamma of the Right spoke, before stopping dead in his tracks when the other person next to Doppo spoke.

"Be careful! They somehow managed to get a hold of Commander Othinus!" Kyoko Kirigiri exclaimed, brandishing her own weapon. The realization of how the multiverse had been altered was enough cause for Touma to feel his heart drop and the rest of his body feel as though it had been washed over with an icy wave.

"K-Kirigiri?! What are you talking about?! What's goi--?!"

kiri017.png

"Do as the man says," Kyoko said forcefully, gesturing toward Doppo, "There will not be a second request."

@Jeremi @Takumi @York @Minerva @Hahli Nuva @Yun Lee @Alex Azure @Crow @Lucky @Everybody

As Ben braves to hit Othinus in her eyepatch, the Magic God hardly reacts, and all that happens is that a solid thud is heard, as though Ben had punched a brick wall, and certainly, his fist could feel it. Easily able to carry on as though nothing had happened, bearing aside the irritation that a mere human had dared to touch her, Othinus could only let out a soft laugh.

"Amusing bravado... for a lowly human. Let us see how it holds up soon enough," Othinus merely said to Ben, and toward Libra as well.

Suddenly, the tip of Gungnir, embedded in the "ground," began to glow. And suddenly, everything became blindingly white.

And just like when the multiverse was destroyed, everyone underwent a similar phenomena as it was remade.

View attachment 3352

"...?!" Touma gasped in utter confusion, barely able to fathom Othinus's sheer power even as he witnessed it firsthand. To so easily destroy a multiverse and then just as casually recreate it on her whim. It was unspeakable.

The next thing everyone knew, they were suddenly back in Knowhere, standing in the middle of a corridor, completely empty for the time being. Standing in the middle of the group, Othinus outstretched her arm, as though presenting Knowhere like it were her own creation.

ZZZZZZZT!

Suddenly, the alarms in Knowhere began blaring at full volume and alert, as though a threat of the highest magnitude had suddenly appeared before everyone. Startled by the sudden alarm, Ollerus furrowed his brow, troubled to say the least. "What did you do...?!"

Not even responding to Ollerus, hoping that it will become self-explanatory soon enough, her wish indeed came true. Suddenly, all around the group, from both sides, swarms of armed soldiers rushed into the room, all aiming guns intently at everyone. Shocked at the sudden appearance of them, Ollerus could only step back. It would have been no consequence to wipe them all out with his power, and even the power of everyone else around, if it was just a few fries with guns, but the only thing that gave him pause in that moment was the sight of the two who led the charge of soldiers.

image.png

"Freeze! You're surrounded! Stand down immediately, or we will open fire!" Doppo Kunikida shouted, his hand fixated on the notebook strapped to his hip.

"Oh, good, we've got backup. It isn't like you to make an oversight like thi--" Fiamma of the Right spoke, before stopping dead in his tracks when the other person next to Doppo spoke.

"Be careful! They somehow managed to get a hold of Commander Othinus!" Kyoko Kirigiri exclaimed, brandishing her own weapon. The realization of how the multiverse had been altered was enough cause for Touma to feel his heart drop and the rest of his body feel as though it had been washed over with an icy wave.

kiri017.png

"Do as the man says," Kyoko said forcefully, gesturing toward Doppo, "There will not be a second request."

@Jeremi @Takumi @York @Minerva @Hahli Nuva @Yun Lee @Alex Azure @Crow @Lucky @Everybody

"Commander Kirigiri, what's the meaning of this?"

Grandpa Max raises his blaster in response to this, directed towards Kirigiri's side, ready to fire.

"They're just fakes made by Othinus, let's bulldoze these guys!"

"I really hope I don't see Phil standing around here any minute."

Ben reaches for the inside of his jacket and unveils some kind of spherical object. He raises his hand and drops it to the ground, causing a flash of red to allow it to conjure some kind of tiny beast - a very familiar-looking beast that Giorno & Schala might find familiar.

"Sorry, is this a no pets allowed zone? Too late. Buddy, show 'em your Trump card! Back Grandpa up!"

t406jI6.gif

"Skree-ee-ee!"

A flurry of sharp card-like objects emerged from the mammalian being referred to as 'Buddy', aimed at the forces on Kirigiri's side to back Max up, exploding as they embedded themselves into the troop's armour. It seemed that Ben was carrying Buddy in his pocket this whole time!

lodGY0w.png

"And now it's time for my side of the action. It's hero time!"

And so a transformation was initiated as Ben assumed another form. His arms were altered into pinsirs, his cranium enlarged. Soon, he was an alien being altogether.

HmbbTjs.png

"Brrrrainstorm!"

The crustacean-like being that took Ben's place opened its cranium.

"You may have us outnumbered, you false illusion of our allies, but you, on the other hand, have been outsmarted by me alone!"

An electrical shield was summoned to phase through Doppo's side, in an attempt to stun the opponents temporarily and disable all machinery they held, as well as protect allies from bullets from that side. Attacks from allies could pass through the barrier, though. In fact, such attacks would gain a boost in speed!

@Ver @Jeremi @Takumi @York @Minerva @Hahli Nuva @Yun Lee @Alex Azure @Crow @Lucky @Everybody

View attachment 3353

"..............."

So, this was her plan to break them. Libra felt his stomach churn ever so slightly at this scenario. To have people he respected now turn against them like enemies...it put a bad taste in his mouth, for sure. But he wasn't about to let Othinus have her way. No...he was still to furious to let her get under his skin.

"You do not have to say anything more," Libra said with as much calm as he could muster, raising his hands in a sign of surrender. "I-"

"Too late for that!" Severa shoved Libra out of the way as Ben started his...whatever he was doing. She clicked her tongue, more annoyed than hurt by this new Coalition.

View attachment 3354

"JEEZ! Can't a girl reunite with her mom in PEACE?! Okay, we get it, you have superpowers, whatever! Gawds, do you really have nothing better to do than bother us?"

@Ver @Minerva @Crow @Everyone​

"Commander Kirigiri, what's the meaning of this?"

Grandpa Max raises his blaster in response to this, directed towards Kirigiri's side, ready to fire.

"They're just fakes made by Othinus, let's bulldoze these guys!"

"I really hope I don't see Phil standing around here any minute."

Ben reaches for the inside of his jacket and unveils some kind of spherical object. He raises his hand and drops it to the ground, causing a flash of red to allow it to conjure some kind of tiny beast - a very familiar-looking beast that Giorno & Schala might find familiar.

"Sorry, is this a no pets allowed zone? Too late. Buddy, show 'em your Trump card! Back Grandpa up!"

t406jI6.gif

"Skree-ee-ee!"

A flurry of sharp card-like objects emerged from the mammalian being referred to as 'Buddy', aimed at the forces on Kirigiri's side to back Max up, exploding as they embedded themselves into the troop's armour. It seemed that Ben was carrying Buddy in his pocket this whole time!

lodGY0w.png

"And now it's time for my side of the action. It's hero time!"

And so a transformation was initiated as Ben assumed another form. His arms were altered into pinsirs, his cranium enlarged. Soon, he was an alien being altogether.

HmbbTjs.png

"Brrrrainstorm!"

The crustacean-like being that took Ben's place opened its cranium.

"You may have us outnumbered, you false illusion of our allies, but you, on the other hand, have been outsmarted by me alone!"

An electrical shield was summoned to phase through Doppo's side, in an attempt to stun the opponents temporarily and disable all machinery they held, as well as protect allies from bullets from that side. Attacks from allies could pass through the barrier, though. In fact, such attacks would gain a boost in speed!

@Ver @Jeremi @Takumi @York @Minerva @Hahli Nuva @Yun Lee @Alex Azure @Crow @Lucky @Everybody

With Ben's distraction Ermes aimed to use Kiss to punch Doppo right in the face to knock him out. Jolyne as well as Stone Free materilize to give Kyoko a firm punch square in the jaw.

@Ver

View attachment 3353

"..............."

So, this was her plan to break them. Libra felt his stomach churn ever so slightly at this scenario. To have people he respected now turn against them like enemies...it put a bad taste in his mouth, for sure. But he wasn't about to let Othinus have her way. No...he was still to furious to let her get under his skin.

"You do not have to say anything more," Libra said with as much calm as he could muster, raising his hands in a sign of surrender. "I-"

"Too late for that!" Severa shoved Libra out of the way as Ben started his...whatever he was doing. She clicked her tongue, more annoyed than hurt by this new Coalition.

View attachment 3354

"JEEZ! Can't a girl reunite with her mom in PEACE?! Okay, we get it, you have superpowers, whatever! Gawds, do you really have nothing better to do than bother us?"

@Ver @Minerva @Crow @Everyone​
With Ben's distraction Ermes aimed to use Kiss to punch Doppo right in the face to knock him out. Jolyne as well as Stone Free materilize to give Kyoko a firm punch square in the jaw.

@Ver

oNDZp7B.png

"Thanks to my highly superior intellect that would make my usual human self seem like a mere sponge in comparison, I have come to a conclusion," Brainstorm spoke via electromagnetic waves that was on a frequency directed towards only allies, as if it was telepathy, "but unfortunately, due to my previously established rash actions that were assumed prior to any logical calculations, my humblest apologies on that regard, we will be required to capture the unconscious Doppo & Kirigiri. I will use my electrokinetic feats to disable any communicators they would use for backup, and other precautions.

Yes, we are basically kidnapping them, I generally use the term 'keeping prisoners', but either way, I assure you - no harm will come their way under our wing, or claw for my case."

"Seems that you've got a clearer head Ben," Grandpa Max adds, defending himself from any enemy fire.

"The bigger the brain, the less dense the knowledge, the clearer the head."

Brainstorm looks at Jolyne & Ermes doing the job, punching Doppo & Kirigiri to knock them out cold.

"Oh! You Stand Users work wonders! Onto Phase 2 - grab them and run. Run. A lot."

"I know it's from Brainstorm, but are you certain this is the best idea?"

"Anything can be the best idea if you cover all the holes with precaution! With exceptions."

@Ver @Minerva @Crow @Yun Lee @Jeremi @York @Takumi @Everyone​

Last edited:

View attachment 3352

ZZZZZZZT!

image.png

"L

Will closed her eyes, wishing more than anything that she had some sort of power. Even when she saw The heart and Xing Jin be destroyed right before her eyes, Ben seemed to have his O,mitrix, and since Othinus recreated the universe in her image, that had to mean....

In the depths of her soul, Will reached out, hoping to whatever God that wasn't Othinus could somehow hear her and reach back. Just as she was going to give up, Will felt a familiar hand on her shoulder.

"Welcome back, Keeper..."

"Xin Jing! You're alive!"

"Yes, Keeper. This may not be our reality anymore, but once life and the elements themselves are restored, I can take form."

"Well, I need your help. My friends are in danger and I could really use my transformation right about now..."

"But of course. Your powers may not be like they once were, but you will not be helpless Will. Remember that."

"That's the scary part...."

Once Will felt The Heart of Kandrakar form within her soul, she knew she was back in business. Now, she had a fighitng chance, a chance to make things right. Othinus had caught everybody off guard last time, but this time they were ready.
"GUARDIAN UNITE!"

j9Ce27.gif

@Ver @Minerva @Crow @Yun Lee @Takumi @York @Everyone

View attachment 3352

ZZZZZZZT!

image.png

kiri017.png

With the situation getting quickly out of control, Macy wasted no time. She formed a hemispherical barrier around the group to protect them from the Coalition's attacks.
oNDZp7B.png

"Thanks to my highly superior intellect that would make my usual human self seem like a mere sponge in comparison, I have come to a conclusion," Brainstorm spoke via electromagnetic waves that was on a frequency directed towards only allies, as if it was telepathy, "but unfortunately, due to my previously established rash actions that were assumed prior to any logical calculations, my humblest apologies on that regard, we will be required to capture the unconscious Doppo & Kirigiri. I will use my electrokinetic feats to disable any communicators they would use for backup, and other precautions.

Yes, we are basically kidnapping them, I generally use the term 'keeping prisoners', but either way, I assure you - no harm will come their way under our wing, or claw for my case."

"Seems that you've got a clearer head Ben," Grandpa Max adds, defending himself from any enemy fire.

"The bigger the brain, the less dense the knowledge, the clearer the head."

Brainstorm looks at Jolyne & Ermes doing the job, punching Doppo & Kirigiri to knock them out cold.

"Oh! You Stand Users work wonders! Onto Phase 2 - grab them and run. Run. A lot."

"I know it's from Brainstorm, but are you certain this is the best idea?"

"Anything can be the best idea if you cover all the holes with precaution! With exceptions."

@Ver @Minerva @Crow @Yun Lee @Jeremi @York @Takumi @Everyone​

"Run, eh? Not an uncommon thing for me to do. Maybe I can help with that."

The color of the barrier that protected them changed from a light blue to a royal purple.

"I've got the barrier. I can open it enough to let people in and out. Macy, Fiamma, someone... Can you make a portal to jump us out of here?"

Macy began trying to open a portal between universes, aiming to land back at the United Universes, but had trouble focusing her powers on such a complex task as a jump between universes. It would take her a bit of time. Either someone would manage to grab Kirigiri and Doppo, or someone elde would teleport them, before she could finish.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back