Status
Not open for further replies.
Ha ha, got her! Now to do like Wanda said...

"Er...Make that four!" Severa piped up, joining Ben, Toppo, and Rita. "I get it, y'know? I've had days where all I wanna do is slice everyone into ribbons. But hey...maybe you're not SO bad. Not gonna lie, your attitude stinks, but seeing you like this? Acting almost human? I think it humbles us all....even me!"

View attachment 3415

"Either way though...that outfit has GOT to go."

"You are wrong, Othinus." Libra spoke, also approaching her. "There is something for you here. There is us. Maybe we can all try and understand each other? That is...unless you want to kill us again."

@Ver @Lucky @Yun Lee @Kaykay @Hahli Nuva@Jeremi @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Gummi Bunnies @York @Alex Azure @Crow @Takumi @Sark @Donder172 @Everybody

"Nngh... No! Stop it! Don't... Don't you dare pity me! You don't get to be in that position!" Othinus yelled to everyone, stepping back away from everyone. With her powers, she willed for their death once more, invisible blades dismembering everyone violently.

And then they came back again, just like clockwork.

In the next loop, Othinus tightly gripped her own hair underneath her hat, keeping her head down as she shook her head, her legs shaking as though threatening to give way any moment now. "Why... Why do you try so hard to reach me?! For what purpose?!" She said with a cracking voice, giving away how she truly felt more than anything, before she sank to her knees, hugging her own body -- even with Gungnir still in her hold -- and shivering as though she felt cold.

"Stop it... Stop... You've... proven your point..."

A tear was visibly shed from her eye, before she went on again, letting her sorrows out freely. "I was... this close... to returning to the beginning. To an earlier phase of the world, where I had flourished. To the time that I was once human... And that was why I wanted to leave you here. I wanted to break you, to wear down your will through those different, shifting worlds, to compel you to be satisfied with your place there... but here I am, and I've already forgotten why I wanted to go back. Only now do I have to realize, not here, and not even back then, was there truly anyone for me to understand..."

"No matter where I go, no matter where I look, there is nothing..."

@Lucky @Yun Lee @Kaykay @Hahli Nuva @Jeremi @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Gummi Bunnies @York @Alex Azure @Crow @Takumi @Sark @Donder172 @Everybody
Jotaro and Giorno exchanged soft, content smiles complete with a nod. It appeared as if Giorno's gambit turned in their favor, though with the way the previously haughty Magic God was now crumpled on the floor and sobbing like a little girl, it felt more like a painful procedure that had to be done. The don lowered himself to the ground with Requiem in tow, as the Stand raised its hand in the air and gave it a brief wave.

"Gold Experience Requiem... from this point onward, reality shall continue as normal."

Suddenly, it felt as if the multiverse itself shifted back into continuous motion, breaking free from Requiem's loop. Requiem vanished along with said loop, melting into a cloud of golden dust that ceased to be as Giorno stepped over it, approaching the weakened Magic God with a softened presence. "It is as Toppo says, Othinus. This path you were walking was never the only path available to you... it was just the path that you thought you needed."

"For what I've done, it's rare for me to be saying this, but... reconciliation is still in your grasp. Bring 'truth' back to this multiverse, and perhaps then you can take the first steps to understanding and healing."

Jotaro stood with the don as well, resting one hand on his shoulder with the other still holding on to Jolyne's hand if she allowed it. "It'll take some time, but there's always a chance for old wounds to..." Jotaro's voice trailed off as he looked at his daughter with a renewed wholesomeness. It was like the bitterness and tired stoicism that defined Jotaro Kujo melted away for just a few moments. It was like he could understand his daughter for once... and his daughter could understand him.

"Yeah, for old wounds to heal."

@Ver @Lucky @Yun Lee @Kaykay @Hahli Nuva@Jeremi @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Gummi Bunnies @York @Alex Azure @Crow @Takumi @Sark @Donder172 @Everybody​

JtuCMYc.png

"What can I say?" Grandpa Max descends from his RV and decativates its unconcealed weapons. "All in a day's- woooah!"

Grandpa Max felt himself get sucked away. He resists it by planting his feet at first.

"Grandpa! No!"

"Don't overreact, Ben. It's just the cosmos returning to its original position. Before everything went boom and was recreated, I was in the Null Void. Now that the barrier between realms and dimensions exists once more, I'm heading back there.

You go enjoy your fun for now, go grab me later."

Ben smiles as Grandpa Max gets whisked away by the cosmos being reshaped.

"See you all at some point, my friends. It was a pleasure working with all of you."

The old man waves as he floats away...

@Sark @Lucky @Alex Azure @etcetcetc​

Continued from here.

Final Chapter
"The World Over Heaven"

As though realizing that the different multiverses had little effect in effectively breaking the psyches of the group, Othinus recreates a new multiverse with a different twist; one in which the entire multiverse -- including everyone the group personally knew; their family, friends, and even enemies -- was at an undeniable state of peace, without suffering or strife. A multiverse in which everyone was saved, and everyone was happy, without need. Leaving them with the moral dilemma of what to do from here in the city of Avalon, even returning the Arrow back to Giorno now that she has no further use for it, the group is forced to confront the happiness of their loved ones, reuniting with many old friends and enemies in the process.

Torn between continuing to fight Othinus, even if it meant rejecting the happiness of the entire multiverse, or staying in this world as it was, the group eventually stumbles upon whom they initially believe to be Misaka 10032, but is later revealed to be the singular Will of the Misaka Network, inhabiting the body of 10032. Having been able to fall between the cracks of Othinus's rule, as Othinus had resurrected everyone who'd ever died and rewrote the memories of everyone alive to give them happiness, the Will of the Network, as someone neither alive nor dead necessarily, was able to retain her form as she was, though expressed doubt that she'd be able to last this long if Othinus caught wind. To that end, she talks with everyone about the nature of their situation, and what they have to do, eventually convincing those who were still conflicted to continue to oppose Othinus, persuading them to look beyond conventional methods and try to "reach" her.

With that, the group sets out to the edge of Avalon where Othinus said she would be waiting, while Giorno pierces his Stand with the Arrow in order to evolve it into Gold Experience Requiem, which holds the power of resetting powers to "zero." As they confront Othinus, the Magic God continuously kills them, while Giorno's evolved Stand is able to create a loop in which the group comes back to life repeatedly so they can continue confronting Othinus, clashing with her ideologically and challenging her views, until she eventually breaks, having some sort of small epiphany as she relents and gives in, revealing what she intended to do, but having lost her way somewhere down the line a long time ago.

With a tired sigh, Othinus slowly stood up, softly pulling away from everyone's attempts to comfort her. With her free hand, she wipes away her tear and attempts to clear her throat, as though recovering from an unsightly display. "Very well... If you all insist so passionately on returning to how the multiverse was originally, then I shall grant your request. If that is... truly what you wish..."

With her sudden change of heart, Othinus, having poured her heart out, seemed to have no further will to go on fighting. It was as she said before; such small fights were things she found tiring. And she was already quite tired.

to-aru-majutsu-no-index-964787.jpg

"Yes... More than anything, this is what needs to happen," Touma nodded in confirmation.

"Very well. If you know precisely what exactly you are rejecting... then that is your decision."

And with that, she stabbed Gungnir into the ground, and everything went white.

As everyone's vision gradually returned, the next thing they knew, they found themselves within Academy City again, the same exact position in which they were before Othinus had destroyed the multiverse and displaced everyone to her whim.

However, there were a few differences to make note of.

fb00a507649e83e91a97b291bc2d48ff6d2d2d27_hq.jpg

The city was no longer flooded. Beneath the rooftop that everyone stood atop was an active city with no trace of flood or destruction. The streets were clear and alive once more. And in the new scene, some of those who had been lost along the journey were restored once again, between Max, Phil, Ollerus, and Fiamma of the Right, among some others, placing them back near the group. And beyond that, perhaps more strikingly, it was suddenly nighttime now, even though it was daytime when Othinus had previously ended the multiverse.

Through the intercoms in everyone's ears, Kyoko's voice was able to be heard, naturally as one of the last things to happen before the multiverse was destroyed was her distressed voice calling out for everyone to get out of there before communications were cut off.

"--in! Come in! That energy surge just... disappeared! What... happened?"

"That's what I'd like to know..." Ollerus grunted softly in response as he rubbed the back of his neck, as though he had suffered a major headache, though otherwise unaware that he had straight up been killed before. As he and Fiamma of the Right took sight of Othinus, the two of them gasped softly, their eyes widening in shock as they went on alert, though before they could act, Touma stood in front of them.

to-aru-majutsu-no-index-964484.jpg

"Stop! She... She won't be hurting anyone anymore."

"Out of the way, Touma Kamijou. What do you mean by that? On the cusp of using the power of Gungnir...! She's the greatest danger to the multiverse as she is now!"

"She was!"

"...?!"

Fiamma of the Right blinked in surprise as realization struck him, causing him to even step back. "You... She changed the multiverse already, didn't she?"

"And she restored it. Like I said... She won't be hurting anyone ever again."

"It is of little trifle to restore one world, but even with this power, with only just a few references to return toward -- that is, you all, I'm afraid that I wasn't able to perfectly remake the multiverse. Some things will be different, but for the most part, it should be the multiverse as you recognize it," Othinus said calmly, before turning to Fiamma of the Right, gesturing toward the visible wound on her chest. The wound from his own Fairy Spell back then. "It is just as well. Once I relinquish Gungnir, and with it, the powers of a complete Magic God, I will have no protection from the Fairy Spell, and it will kill me, won't it?"

Overwhelmed by the sudden change of the situation, Fiamma was unable to respond for a brief moment, looking away as though having to process it for a moment, before nodding. "Yes... It will eat away at your natural defenses, and the only way to save you from it would be to turn you into a human again... but it would be an arduous venture."

"No...! I won't give up on Othinus!" Touma said with a clenched fist, "I know she's done so much evil, but... She deserves a chance to stand trial for what she's done, a chance to make up for everything."

"This will be my penance. It is... only fair," Othinus said. "I have nothing else to look forward to at this moment."

Between the dawn of Othinus's dubious fate and Kyoko's alarmed responses, there certainly seemed to be much going on, at least.

But what will ultimately happen from here?

Cast List
@Crow as Ben Tennyson and Max Tennyson (Ben 10)
@Atomic Knight as Billy Kaplan (Marvel Comics)
@Takumi as Chise Hatori and Ruth (The Ancient Magus Bride)
@Minerva as Cordelia (Fire Emblem)
@Hood Rat as Diego Brando (JoJo's Bizarre Adventure)
@Gummi Bunnies as Dlanor A. Knox and Willard H. Wright (Umineko no Naku Koro Ni)
@CrunchyCHEEZIT as Giorno Giovanna and Jotaro Kujo (JoJo's Bizarre Adventure)
@Sark as Jiren and Toppo (Dragon Ball)
@Jeremi as Jolyne Cujoh and Ermes Costello (JoJo's Bizarre Adventure)
@Donder172 as Jordshan Limbdell and M1-4X (Star Wars)
@Kaykay as Leivinia Birdway (A Certain Magical Index)
@Yun Lee as Libra and Severa (Fire Emblem)
@Space_Candy as Markus and Simon (Detroit: Become Human)
@Alex Azure as Mason Moretti and Macy Moretti (Convergence Series)
@Lucky as Phil Connors and Rita Hanson (Groundhog Day)
@York as Schala Zeal (Chrono Trigger)
@Ver as Touma Kamijou (A Certain Magical Index)
@Hahli Nuva as Will Vandom (W.I.T.C.H.)​

Last edited:
Phil Connors and Rita Hanson

" I know that you are facing the fear of death for what has happened, but Othinus, something has been bugging me. I know that you were working with Dio earlier. Where exactly has he gone?" He asked. He patted down his pockets to check for his guns

Rita hadn't stopped hugging her, but let go a bit after reality reset. "
It's okay, we stopped Othinus and changed her mind. I think everything is probably going to be okay," she replied over the comms.

@Ver @Everybody

latest

❝ A... lot's happened... regarding this case, righ-... RIGHT? ❞ Dlanor felt conflicted once more, sloppily correcting her speech pattern once it was clear that the original multiverse that everyone was familiar with was restored. A remnant of the opposition against Othinus still remained, due to that being her original goal once becoming involved in this operation. However, the inner conflict raveled between that notion and the fact that the recent developments removed that obvious threat that Othinus was. On top with the different phases they were thrown into and learning that Othinus acted on the need to return to a state that she couldn't even remember at that point... the Witch Hunter was unsure on how to proceed from here.

❝ Apologies, but I am uncertain on how to proceed with the knowledge we've gained from this ALL. ❞ She further commented. While silent, Willard was the opposite of Dlanor's current thoughts. He was aware that a punishment had to be arranged for Othinus. It was a no-brainer after knowing what she's done. He'd expected Dlanor to be on the same page, but blinked in surprise at how his partner was this conflicted. Not that he was upset about it, it was just not exactly like the usual Dlanor behavior.

@Ver @Lucky @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Jeremi @Yun Lee @Crow @York @Kaykay @Alex Azure @Hahli Nuva
@Everybody

Continued from here.

Final Chapter
"The World Over Heaven"

As though realizing that the different multiverses had little effect in effectively breaking the psyches of the group, Othinus recreates a new multiverse with a different twist; one in which the entire multiverse -- including everyone the group personally knew; their family, friends, and even enemies -- was at an undeniable state of peace, without suffering or strife. A multiverse in which everyone was saved, and everyone was happy, without need. Leaving them with the moral dilemma of what to do from here in the city of Avalon, even returning the Arrow back to Giorno now that she has no further use for it, the group is forced to confront the happiness of their loved ones, reuniting with many old friends and enemies in the process.

Torn between continuing to fight Othinus, even if it meant rejecting the happiness of the entire multiverse, or staying in this world as it was, the group eventually stumbles upon whom they initially believe to be Misaka 10032, but is later revealed to be the singular Will of the Misaka Network, inhabiting the body of 10032. Having been able to fall between the cracks of Othinus's rule, as Othinus had resurrected everyone who'd ever died and rewrote the memories of everyone alive to give them happiness, the Will of the Network, as someone neither alive nor dead necessarily, was able to retain her form as she was, though expressed doubt that she'd be able to last this long if Othinus caught wind. To that end, she talks with everyone about the nature of their situation, and what they have to do, eventually convincing those who were still conflicted to continue to oppose Othinus, persuading them to look beyond conventional methods and try to "reach" her.

With that, the group sets out to the edge of Avalon where Othinus said she would be waiting, while Giorno pierces his Stand with the Arrow in order to evolve it into Gold Experience Requiem, which holds the power of resetting powers to "zero." As they confront Othinus, the Magic God continuously kills them, while Giorno's evolved Stand is able to create a loop in which the group comes back to life repeatedly so they can continue confronting Othinus, clashing with her ideologically and challenging her views, until she eventually breaks, having some sort of small epiphany as she relents and gives in, revealing what she intended to do, but having lost her way somewhere down the line a long time ago.

With a tired sigh, Othinus slowly stood up, softly pulling away from everyone's attempts to comfort her. With her free hand, she wipes away her tear and attempts to clear her throat, as though recovering from an unsightly display. "Very well... If you all insist so passionately on returning to how the multiverse was originally, then I shall grant your request. If that is... truly what you wish..."

With her sudden change of heart, Othinus, having poured her heart out, seemed to have no further will to go on fighting. It was as she said before; such small fights were things she found tiring. And she was already quite tired.

"Yes... More than anything, this is what needs to happen," Touma nodded in confirmation.

"Very well. If you know precisely what exactly you are rejecting... then that is your decision."

As everyone's vision gradually returned, the next thing they knew, they found themselves within Academy City again, the same exact position in which they were before Othinus had destroyed the multiverse and displaced everyone to her whim.

However, something was different.

4a55583b89a279587ffea8a2891fad111482109216_full.png

The city was no longer flooded. Beneath the rooftop that everyone stood atop was an active city with no trace of flood or destruction. The streets were clear and alive once more. And in the new scene, some of those who had been lost along the journey were restored once again, between Max, Phil, Ollerus, and Fiamma of the Right, among some others, placing them back near the group.

Through the intercoms in everyone's ears, Kyoko's voice was able to be heard, naturally as one of the last things to happen before the multiverse was destroyed was her distressed voice calling out for everyone to get out of there before communications were cut off.

"That's what I'd like to know..." Ollerus grunted softly in response as he rubbed the back of his neck, as though he had suffered a major headache, though otherwise unaware that he had straight up been killed before. As he and Fiamma of the Right took sight of Othinus, the two of them gasped softly, their eyes widening in shock as they went on alert, though before they could act, Touma stood in front of them.

"Out of the way, Touma Kamijou. What do you mean by that? On the cusp of using the power of Gungnir...! She's the greatest danger to the multiverse as she is now!"

"She was!"

"...?!"

Fiamma of the Right blinked in surprise as realization struck him, causing him to even step back. "You... She changed the multiverse already, didn't she?"

"It is of little trifle to restore one world, but even with this power, with only just a few references to return toward -- that is, you all, I'm afraid that I wasn't able to perfectly remake the multiverse. Some things will be different, but for the most part, it should be the multiverse as you recognize it," Othinus said calmly, before turning to Fiamma of the Right, gesturing toward the visible wound on her chest. The wound from his own Fairy Spell back then. "It is just as well. Once I relinquish Gungnir, and with it, the powers of a complete Magic God, I will have no protection from the Fairy Spell, and it will kill me, won't it?"

Overwhelmed by the sudden change of the situation, Fiamma was unable to respond for a brief moment, looking away as though having to process it for a moment, before nodding. "Yes... It will eat away at your natural defenses, and the only way to save you from it would be to turn you into a human again... but it would be an arduous venture."

"No...! I won't give up on Othinus!" Touma said with a clenched fist, "I know she's done so much evil, but... She deserves a chance to stand trial for what she's done, a chance to make up for everything."

"This will be my penance. It is... only fair," Othinus said. "I have nothing else to look forward to at this moment."

Between the dawn of Othinus's dubious fate and Kyoko's alarmed responses, there certainly seemed to be much going on, at least.

Cast List
@Gummi Bunnies as Dlanor A. Knox and Willard H. Wright (Umineko no Naku Koro Ni)

"Hold up, hold up, why would that be hard, Fiamma?" Ben asks. "The Fairy Spell was based on religion intepreting Pagan Gods as fairies when the Churches took over, so can't we find another thing - some kind of concept where fairies and the supernatural are reintepreted as mere human? That should be as immediate and non-Arduous as the Fairy Spell itself."

Ben then realises.

917OFIS.jpg

"... nevermind that, I will find it, and I will perform it."

Ben smacks his watch down as he begins to transform into a slender form...

2fsBhck.jpg

"XLR8! Be right back!"

In a blue blur, he was gone, he was determined to find what he needed. Using his superspeed, going beyond the natural physiology of a Kineceleran, he broke a few sound barriers on the way.

"Come on... come on..."

He scurried the entire world, trying to find pieces of religious history, legends and the like which involved fairies, or beings akin to fairies, being turned into humans.

When he returned to the scene, he was so ridiculously tired, he fell to the floor, burned out, unable to move and on the brink of unconsciousness, as he was Ben Tennyson once more.

"You're... going to make it... Othinus..."

"Ben!" Grandpa Max exclaims as he rushed towards the muscle-ached Ben.

@Ver @York @Sark @etcetcetc​

Last edited:
Continued from here.

Final Chapter
"The World Over Heaven"

The city was no longer flooded. Beneath the rooftop that everyone stood atop was an active city with no trace of flood or destruction. The streets were clear and alive once more. And in the new scene, some of those who had been lost along the journey were restored once again, between Max, Phil, Ollerus, and Fiamma of the Right, among some others, placing them back near the group.

"She was!"

"...?!"

Cast List
"I..." Toppo adjusted his Kai robes, straightening of his sine "It's nice to be home again... and alive again, I suppose" For the first time in a long time, things felt... right. Everything around him seemed to make sense again. The sun wasn't too bright. The earth was still dry. He wasn't dying and being reborn every couple of seconds. Alls well ends well.

While externally, the natural order appeared to have been restored, something inside of him felt hollow. Every breath he took seemed to rattle against his ribcage. It was as if the power that had driven him for so long- the Hakai that had once destroyed him- had been ripped from his body. He was pure again. He was alive again... but he could still sense its absence. The vacuum it left made it feel as if his very spirit was closing in on itself, tearing him apart from the inside out. He clutched his chest, doing the best he could to remain his composure. He wouldn't hunch over himself. He wouldn't beg or cry. He would contently live out his final moments. Maybe he'd have hours until he passed on again. Maybe he's have years, or perhaps just a day. It didn't matter. In a world reborn, every breath was a blessing.

"Othinus... thank you" Toppo bent his knee, resting beside the old God. "For a deity, you made a decision that was remarkably human. You should be proud" Two hands moved in sync, removing his Portara from his ears and placing them in Othinus palm. "Truth be told, I planned on using these back in the old world, should have failed to find your centre. They are they Earrings of Creation, a tool used by the Gods to bind spirits together. Some used them to breed powerful warriors millennia ago. Others used them to bind their bodies with the dying, to allow a soul to live on within them. I have no need for them... not anymore. I exhausted all that I am to destroy Jiren... And soon, even my life energy will begin to fade. My death will be deemed 'natural' by the Gods... they won't work on me. But should you find someone- someone you trust and someone you love- do not be afraid to join with them. Watch over them. Live on by their side.

This does not have to be your end, Othinus. You have much left to do. The multiverse needs to hear your story, and they need to hear it from you. It will be a story of hope and resolve. A story of goodness and life. You can show the evils you sought to erase the value of the human spirit. Show them that even a God can earn forgiveness.

And, should you chose to pass on completely someday... Then I will simply have to save you a seat"

"Nngh... No! Stop it! Don't... Don't you dare pity me! You don't get to be in that position!" Othinus yelled to everyone, stepping back away from everyone. With her powers, she willed for their death once more, invisible blades dismembering everyone violently.

And then they came back again, just like clockwork.

In the next loop, Othinus tightly gripped her own hair underneath her hat, keeping her head down as she shook her head, her legs shaking as though threatening to give way any moment now. "Why... Why do you try so hard to reach me?! For what purpose?!" She said with a cracking voice, giving away how she truly felt more than anything, before she sank to her knees, hugging her own body -- even with Gungnir still in her hold -- and shivering as though she felt cold.

"Stop it... Stop... You've... proven your point..."

A tear was visibly shed from her eye, before she went on again, letting her sorrows out freely. "I was... this close... to returning to the beginning. To an earlier phase of the world, where I had flourished. To the time that I was once human... And that was why I wanted to leave you here. I wanted to break you, to wear down your will through those different, shifting worlds, to compel you to be satisfied with your place there... but here I am, and I've already forgotten why I wanted to go back. Only now do I have to realize, not here, and not even back then, was there truly anyone for me to understand..."

"No matter where I go, no matter where I look, there is nothing..."

@Lucky @Yun Lee @Kaykay @Hahli Nuva @Jeremi @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Gummi Bunnies @York @Alex Azure @Crow @Takumi @Sark @Donder172 @Everybody
"Then the path is clear" Toppo sighed, shaking off the pain of his last death "It's not too late for you. It's not too late for any of us. You can undo the damage you have done with thought. You reclaim your soul and live among men" With a slow, metronomic pace, Toppo drifted towards Othinus, the hand of a mortal reaching up towards a God "Its okay to be afraid. Its okay to be alone. These are the things that make us human. They are the things that keep us true and good. Regret. Fear. Guilt. Through them, we strive to be better. To do better. We can't replace them, Othinus. I know what it is like to be without them. I have shared in your pain before. Take my hand. Let us share it again. Let me halve your burden... Let me free you"
"It's OK big O," Ben sits beside the Magic God, patting her head as he reaches for underneath her hat for her fine, golden hair, "let it aaaall out. Let it aaaall out. Even I feel that way sometimes too, you know."

He has a resolution as he takes his jacket off and covers Othinus with it.

"So, it seems that you've forgotten your purpose, your reasons, your drives for your goals. Here's a suggestion from me to you - find something new to do. You say there's nothing, but you would have something if you had opened your heart for a start."

He stands up and reaches a hand out for her.

fcYYCWm.jpg

"I'm not saying that it's too late. In fact, you're just in time! In Jiren's name and my own name - I am willing to guide you, Othinus, guide you through your journey in finding the opposite of nothing. I'd even be willing to introduce you to some of my pals who'd never seen you before, fresh start and all - Astolfo herself does need some new friends... that rusty old Paladin just can't get enough..."

He looks to Toppo exchanging his words.

"That's two, and two is always better than one. Your call, Wizard Girl."

@Ver @Lucky @Yun Lee @Kaykay @Hahli Nuva @Jeremi @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Gummi Bunnies @York @Alex Azure @Crow @Takumi @Sark @Donder172 @Everybody
Rita Hanson

Rita didn't care what anyone thought of what she was about t0o do, but even after defeating them and killing them multiple times, she slowly walked over to the Magic God and gave her a hug. " You did terrible things, but you still have us and you are not alone. I would be willing to be your friend and continue to try to understand you," she said to her.

@Ver @Yun Lee @Kaykay @Hahli Nuva @Jeremi @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Gummi Bunnies @York @Alex Azure @Crow @Takumi @Sark @Donder172 @Everybody
Ha ha, got her! Now to do like Wanda said...

"Er...Make that four!" Severa piped up, joining Ben, Toppo, and Rita. "I get it, y'know? I've had days where all I wanna do is slice everyone into ribbons. But hey...maybe you're not SO bad. Not gonna lie, your attitude stinks, but seeing you like this? Acting almost human? I think it humbles us all....even me!"

View attachment 3415

"Either way though...that outfit has GOT to go."

"You are wrong, Othinus." Libra spoke, also approaching her. "There is something for you here. There is us. Maybe we can all try and understand each other? That is...unless you want to kill us again."

@Ver @Lucky @Yun Lee @Kaykay @Hahli Nuva@Jeremi @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Gummi Bunnies @York @Alex Azure @Crow @Takumi @Sark @Donder172 @Everybody
Jotaro and Giorno exchanged soft, content smiles complete with a nod. It appeared as if Giorno's gambit turned in their favor, though with the way the previously haughty Magic God was now crumpled on the floor and sobbing like a little girl, it felt more like a painful procedure that had to be done. The don lowered himself to the ground with Requiem in tow, as the Stand raised its hand in the air and gave it a brief wave.

"Gold Experience Requiem... from this point onward, reality shall continue as normal."

Suddenly, it felt as if the multiverse itself shifted back into continuous motion, breaking free from Requiem's loop. Requiem vanished along with said loop, melting into a cloud of golden dust that ceased to be as Giorno stepped over it, approaching the weakened Magic God with a softened presence. "It is as Toppo says, Othinus. This path you were walking was never the only path available to you... it was just the path that you thought you needed."

"For what I've done, it's rare for me to be saying this, but... reconciliation is still in your grasp. Bring 'truth' back to this multiverse, and perhaps then you can take the first steps to understanding and healing."

Jotaro stood with the don as well, resting one hand on his shoulder with the other still holding on to Jolyne's hand if she allowed it. "It'll take some time, but there's always a chance for old wounds to..." Jotaro's voice trailed off as he looked at his daughter with a renewed wholesomeness. It was like the bitterness and tired stoicism that defined Jotaro Kujo melted away for just a few moments. It was like he could understand his daughter for once... and his daughter could understand him.

"Yeah, for old wounds to heal."

@Ver @Lucky @Yun Lee @Kaykay @Hahli Nuva@Jeremi @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Gummi Bunnies @York @Alex Azure @Crow @Takumi @Sark @Donder172 @Everybody​
JtuCMYc.png

"What can I say?" Grandpa Max descends from his RV and decativates its unconcealed weapons. "All in a day's- woooah!"

Grandpa Max felt himself get sucked away. He resists it by planting his feet at first.

"Grandpa! No!"

"Don't overreact, Ben. It's just the cosmos returning to its original position. Before everything went boom and was recreated, I was in the Null Void. Now that the barrier between realms and dimensions exists once more, I'm heading back there.

You go enjoy your fun for now, go grab me later."

Ben smiles as Grandpa Max gets whisked away by the cosmos being reshaped.

"See you all at some point, my friends. It was a pleasure working with all of you."

The old man waves as he floats away...

@Sark @Lucky @Alex Azure @etcetcetc​
Continued from here.

Final Chapter
"The World Over Heaven"

"She was!"

"...?!"

Cast List

" I know that you are facing the fear of death for what has happened, but Othinus, something has been bugging me. I know that you were working with Dio earlier. Where exactly has he gone?" He asked. He patted down his pockets to check for his guns

Rita hadn't stopped hugging her, but let go a bit after reality reset. "
It's okay, we stopped Othinus and changed her mind. I think everything is probably going to be okay," she replied over the comms.

@Ver @Everybody
latest

❝ A... lot's happened... regarding this case, righ-... RIGHT? ❞ Dlanor felt conflicted once more, sloppily correcting her speech pattern once it was clear that the original multiverse that everyone was familiar with was restored. A remnant of the opposition against Othinus still remained, due to that being her original goal once becoming involved in this operation. However, the inner conflict raveled between that notion and the fact that the recent developments removed that obvious threat that Othinus was. On top with the different phases they were thrown into and learning that Othinus acted on the need to return to a state that she couldn't even remember at that point... the Witch Hunter was unsure on how to proceed from here.

❝ Apologies, but I am uncertain on how to proceed with the knowledge we've gained from this ALL. ❞ She further commented. While silent, Willard was the opposite of Dlanor's current thoughts. He was aware that a punishment had to be arranged for Othinus. It was a no-brainer after knowing what she's done. He'd expected Dlanor to be on the same page, but blinked in surprise at how his partner was this conflicted. Not that he was upset about it, it was just not exactly like the usual Dlanor behavior.

@Ver @Lucky @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Jeremi @Yun Lee @Crow @York @Kaykay @Alex Azure @Hahli Nuva
@Everybody
"Hold up, hold up, why would that be hard, Fiamma?" Ben asks. "The Fairy Spell was based on religion intepreting Pagan Gods as fairies when the Churches took over, so can't we find another thing - some kind of concept where fairies and the supernatural are reintepreted as mere human? That should be as immediate and non-Arduous as the Fairy Spell itself."

Ben then realises.

917OFIS.jpg

2fsBhck.jpg

"XLR8! Be right back!"

In a blue blur, he was gone, he was determined to find what he needed. Using his superspeed, going beyond the natural physiology of a Kineceleran, he broke a few sound barriers on the way.

"Come on... come on..."

He scurried the entire world, trying to find pieces of religious history, legends and the like which involved fairies, or beings akin to fairies, being turned into humans.

When he returned to the scene, he was so ridiculously tired, he fell to the floor, burned out, unable to move and on the brink of unconsciousness, as he was Ben Tennyson once more.

"I..." Toppo adjusted his Kai robes, straightening of his sine "It's nice to be home again... and alive again, I suppose" For the first time in a long time, things felt... right. Everything around him seemed to make sense again. The sun wasn't too bright. The earth was still dry. He wasn't dying and being reborn every couple of seconds. Alls well ends well.

While externally, the natural order appeared to have been restored, something inside of him felt hollow. Every breath he took seemed to rattle against his ribcage. It was as if the power that had driven him for so long- the Hakai that had once destroyed him- had been ripped from his body. He was pure again. He was alive again... but he could still sense its absence. The vacuum it left made it feel as if his very spirit was closing in on itself, tearing him apart from the inside out. He clutched his chest, doing the best he could to remain his composure. He wouldn't hunch over himself. He wouldn't beg or cry. He would contently live out his final moments. Maybe he'd have hours until he passed on again. Maybe he's have years, or perhaps just a day. It didn't matter. In a world reborn, every breath was a blessing.

"Othinus... thank you" Toppo bent his knee, resting beside the old God. "For a deity, you made a decision that was remarkably human. You should be proud" Two hands moved in sync, removing his Portara from his ears and placing them in Othinus palm. "Truth be told, I planned on using these back in the old world, should have failed to find your centre. They are they Earrings of Creation, a tool used by the Gods to bind spirits together. Some used them to breed powerful warriors millennia ago. Others used them to bind their bodies with the dying, to allow a soul to live on within them. I have no need for them... not anymore. I exhausted all that I am to destroy Jiren... And soon, even my life energy will begin to fade. My death will be deemed 'natural' by the Gods... they won't work on me. But should you find someone- someone you trust and someone you love- do not be afraid to join with them. Watch over them. Live on by their side.

This does not have to be your end, Othinus. You have much left to do. The multiverse needs to hear your story, and they need to hear it from you. It will be a story of hope and resolve. A story of goodness and life. You can show the evils you sought to erase the value of the human spirit. Show them that even a God can earn forgiveness.

And, should you chose to pass on completely someday... Then I will simply have to save you a seat"

Schala Zeal
@Ver @Lucky @Yun Lee @Kaykay @Hahli Nuva @Jeremi @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Gummi Bunnies @Ver @Alex Azure @Crow @Takumi @Sark @Donder172
@Everybody

This time... Her death never came... Othinus no longer had the resolve to strike the killing blow, and with that... Schala was able to reach the Magic god, instinctively wrapped her hads around Othinus, pulling her into a hug.

Unfortunately this was a bit of a tactical error in the long run, as many others followed suit, entrapping Schala in a bit of an awkward position.

"Othinus... ... I know what it's like... To want so desperately to return to a state... A time you no longer can... ... So much so that you're willing to make great sacrifices... ... But please... I beg you... ... I'll find another way... A better way... Just... Restore the multiverse to what it once was... Give back... The eternal dream... That all life once shared..." She said quietly.

To be honest, Schala wasn't sure if Othinus would truly be convinced by their words... She half expected them to cause her to go into a fury, and kill them all again, but... ... In the end, the world was restored, almost like nothing had happened.

A smile crossed her face as she remembered doing something similar after Emnity had been defeated, using the little power in her she had left to perform such a task. Like one would expect, not everything would remain the same... But even then... ... She could feel it in the air, that the Multiverse had returned to it's natural order.

The eternal dream... Was restored.

"It's over... ... There's no more need to fight. In the end... The Magic God... ... Was human too..." She said, trailing off as she cast her gaze to the sky...

Even though this multiverse was far from perfect... Even if they wouldn't be happy all the time anymore... She smiled... A true... Genuine smile, as she recalled the peacefull days she once shared... In a world that she once had a place in.

"We loved so many yet hated so much... We hurt others and were hurt ourselves. Yet even then we ran like the wind, whilst our laughter echoed, under cerulean skies..."

The words that had once raced through her mind during her brief moments of lucidity when she was still held prisoner my Lavos returned to her... Like the words to an old rhyme she had once been taught...

As her gaze flitted around, naively hopeful she might see Jiren, or any of the others they had lost along the way... Before reaching the point where Othinus had truly become a god, for what seemed like an instant to this multiverse.

In the end though, her attention was drawn by the notion that Othinus was going to die from that fairy spell once she relinquished her spear, unless she could become human.

Reaching out a hand to her, a warm smile still on her face, she spoke... Almost as if she was speaking to a younger sister of hers.

"Othinus... Let me help you find your way... ... I want to help you grant your wish after all... Your wish you had when you became a Magic God... To return to a time you're human again... ..." She said.

Out of the corner of her eye, she noticed Ben hard at work seeming to be trying a logistical solution to their conundrum, but... Schala wasn't so sure there was a straight forward answer.​

Continued from here.

Final Chapter
"The World Over Heaven"

"She was!"

"...?!"

Cast List

View attachment 3416
"This will most certainly not be your penance, Othinus!"

Macy dove towards Othinus, attempting to wrap her in a big, tight hug. Tears welled in her eyes and her whole body glowed with a blue healing aura. Fighting back the tears, she said,

View attachment 3417
"We've gotten everyone back thanks to you. The lost are found, the dead are alive, and in the end, thanks to you, I feel like I can keep my promise to not let anyone die. That includes you, Othinus! Throughout this whole journey opposing you, I never wanted to fight. Having a weapon felt awkward in my hands, and I wanted to believe I could solve everything through peace and healing."

"And it seems like talking did a whole lot more than fighting," Mason added from a distance.

"We've made a friend out of you, and I'll be damned if I let a friend die. I'll heal you faster than that stupid Fairy Spell can kill you. I won't eat or sleep until we can cure it. I'll find a way to cheat Death if I have to! In fact, Mason, come here!"

Shocked by his sister's use of profanity and still unsure of Othinus's status as a "friend," Mason inched carefully closer to Othinus and Macy. "What do you need from me," he asked warily. Still keeping one hand around Othinus, (if she managed to catch her in a hug in the first place,) Macy pointed her finger at Mason's golden necklace.

"This old relic? Mace, the World's Heart saved you once. We were lucky to get you a body. How do we know it would even work on a Magic God?"

Macy responded with a cold, harsh glare. Without speaking, she let Mason know that she didn't care if it didn't work; they needed to try and it showed in her eyes. He replied, "Okay, you have a point. But it requires a vast amount of god/goddess energy to work. Where are we going to find that?"

Macy pointed to the supernatural spear that was still completing the Magic God. "Okay, but the Kirijo group probably isn't gonna build us another robot body. What universe is going to have necessary levels of magic and science to bring her back, even if you manage to save her soul inside an ancient necklace?"

Macy waved a hand in the air, gesturing to the universe they were in, which relied heavily on the coexistence of the Science side and the Magic side. She scolded, "Mason, are you even going to miss a dumb necklace?"

With a sigh, he replied, "No, take it. Even if it doesn't work, it's not going to be any more useful in my hands. I'm just worried you're gonna get caught up in some crazy adventure to keep Othinus alive. I'd miss you. I don't know if I could come along on that one. I do have a job..." Mason removed the necklace from his neck and placed it in Macy's hand. He mumbled something about 'deus ex machina' and backed away from the crowd around Othinus.

Ben then realises.

917OFIS.jpg

2fsBhck.jpg

"XLR8! Be right back!"

"Come on... come on..."

"Ben!" Grandpa Max exclaims as he rushed towards the muscle-ached Ben.

"Find a solution, Ben?"
Schala Zeal
@Ver @Lucky @Yun Lee @Kaykay @Hahli Nuva @Jeremi @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Gummi Bunnies @Ver @Alex Azure @Crow @Takumi @Sark @Donder172
@Everybody

This time... Her death never came... Othinus no longer had the resolve to strike the killing blow, and with that... Schala was able to reach the Magic god, instinctively wrapped her hads around Othinus, pulling her into a hug.

Unfortunately this was a bit of a tactical error in the long run, as many others followed suit, entrapping Schala in a bit of an awkward position.

"Othinus... ... I know what it's like... To want so desperately to return to a state... A time you no longer can... ... So much so that you're willing to make great sacrifices... ... But please... I beg you... ... I'll find another way... A better way... Just... Restore the multiverse to what it once was... Give back... The eternal dream... That all life once shared..." She said quietly.

To be honest, Schala wasn't sure if Othinus would truly be convinced by their words... She half expected them to cause her to go into a fury, and kill them all again, but... ... In the end, the world was restored, almost like nothing had happened.

A smile crossed her face as she remembered doing something similar after Emnity had been defeated, using the little power in her she had left to perform such a task. Like one would expect, not everything would remain the same... But even then... ... She could feel it in the air, that the Multiverse had returned to it's natural order.

"It's over... ... There's no more need to fight. In the end... The Magic God... ... Was human too..." She said, trailing off as she cast her gaze to the sky...

Even though this multiverse was far from perfect... Even if they wouldn't be happy all the time anymore... She smiled... A true... Genuine smile, as she recalled the peacefull days she once shared... In a world that she once had a place in.

"We loved so many yet hated so much... We hurt others and were hurt ourselves. Yet even then we ran like the wind, whilst our laughter echoed, under cerulean skies..."

The words that had once raced through her mind during her brief moments of lucidity when she was still held prisoner my Lavos returned to her... Like the words to an old rhyme she had once been taught...

As her gaze flitted around, naively hopeful she might see Jiren, or any of the others they had lost along the way... Before reaching the point where Othinus had truly become a god, for what seemed like an instant to this multiverse.

In the end though, her attention was drawn by the notion that Othinus was going to die from that fairy spell once she relinquished her spear, unless she could become human.

Reaching out a hand to her, a warm smile still on her face, she spoke... Almost as if she was speaking to a younger sister of hers.

"Othinus... Let me help you find your way... ... I want to help you grant your wish after all... Your wish you had when you became a Magic God... To return to a time you're human again... ..." She said.

Out of the corner of her eye, she noticed Ben hard at work seeming to be trying a logistical solution to their conundrum, but... Schala wasn't so sure there was a straight forward answer.​

View attachment 3418
"I want that just as much. We'll get you back to being human! Please, Othinus, let us heal you!"

@Ver @Crow @York @Sark @etc etc​

Schala Zeal
@Everybody

View attachment 3416

Macy dove towards Othinus, attempting to wrap her in a big, tight hug. Tears welled in her eyes and her whole body glowed with a blue healing aura. Fighting back the tears, she said,

View attachment 3417
"We've gotten everyone back thanks to you. The lost are found, the dead are alive, and in the end, thanks to you, I feel like I can keep my promise to not let anyone die. That includes you, Othinus! Throughout this whole journey opposing you, I never wanted to fight. Having a weapon felt awkward in my hands, and I wanted to believe I could solve everything through peace and healing."

"And it seems like talking did a whole lot more than fighting," Mason added from a distance.

"We've made a friend out of you, and I'll be damned if I let a friend die. I'll heal you faster than that stupid Fairy Spell can kill you. I won't eat or sleep until we can cure it. I'll find a way to cheat Death if I have to! In fact, Mason, come here!"

Shocked by his sister's use of profanity and still unsure of Othinus's status as a "friend," Mason inched carefully closer to Othinus and Macy. "What do you need from me," he asked warily. Still keeping one hand around Othinus, (if she managed to catch her in a hug in the first place,) Macy pointed her finger at Mason's golden necklace.

"This old relic? Mace, the World's Heart saved you once. We were lucky to get you a body. How do we know it would even work on a Magic God?"

Macy responded with a cold, harsh glare. Without speaking, she let Mason know that she didn't care if it didn't work; they needed to try and it showed in her eyes. He replied, "Okay, you have a point. But it requires a vast amount of god/goddess energy to work. Where are we going to find that?"

Macy pointed to the supernatural spear that was still completing the Magic God. "Okay, but the Kirijo group probably isn't gonna build us another robot body. What universe is going to have necessary levels of magic and science to bring her back, even if you manage to save her soul inside an ancient necklace?"

Macy waved a hand in the air, gesturing to the universe they were in, which relied heavily on the coexistence of the Science side and the Magic side. She scolded, "Mason, are you even going to miss a dumb necklace?"

With a sigh, he replied, "No, take it. Even if it doesn't work, it's not going to be any more useful in my hands. I'm just worried you're gonna get caught up in some crazy adventure to keep Othinus alive. I'd miss you. I don't know if I could come along on that one. I do have a job..." Mason removed the necklace from his neck and placed it in Macy's hand. He mumbled something about 'deus ex machina' and backed away from the crowd around Othinus.

"Find a solution, Ben?"

View attachment 3418
"I want that just as much. We'll get you back to being human! Please, Othinus, let us heal you!"

"Othinus..."

Ben says from his position on the ground.

"... pick me for the Potara Fusion... the Fairy Spell distorts your physiology... the Omnitrix... the Omnitrix will protect you as the spell eats you away, it will protect you, keep you alive, it will give you a new body even if the old one ceases partway, and if there is any pain, we can live through it together for an hour...

... everyone's playing their part to keep you beating, Big O... what'll it be?"

He looks at Mason.

"... ahaha... let me think... all that running burned my brain muscles out..."

@Ver @Sark @York @Lucky @Alex Azure

Phil would find that his weapons were back on him again, and through Ben's research, there was little that he could find that was very substantial, considering the mythical and obscure nature of fairies, even in this fantastical world that Othinus hailed from.

"This is... how it must be," Othinus shook her head to Macy, "There is only one way, but... now that I've effectively went back on my word to my allies, they'll be coming after me now. And in the time it takes for you to convince your own allies to not go after me as well, it might be too late. All I can do now... is relinquish the power of a complete Magic God, and revert to one bound by the 50/50 limitation," she said, and with that, she gave up the power of Gungnir, dropping it and letting it fall to the ground.

At that moment, with a pained gasp, Othinus coughed and vomited a small deal of blood onto the ground, sinking to her knees as the Fairy Spell and the Ultimate Nullifier took a greater toll on her body now that she had relinquished the power of Gungnir, laying bare on the rooftop now. She was now far weaker than she had ever been, vulnerable to all the things she had previously been impervious to.

"N-Nngh..."

"..."

Feeling pity swell up from inside, even after everything Othinus had done, Touma's expression softened more after adjusting to the return of the multiverse that they had found familiar. He dared to step toward the one-eyed girl before him, beginning to extend his hand to her. As though reaching out for her, from one individual to another.

A gesture that she had been looking for all this time.

And then.

"The World!"

SHHK!

"A-Aghh... Gughh...?!"

With a sickening sound, a massive yellow fist punched through Othinus's frail body, her form impaled at her stomach. As the fist pulled out, Othinus's body violently sinking into the rooftop where she lay motionless, behind her stood a towering man of 6'5, in in flashy yellow clothing while a spirit, just as gaudy, floated next to him.

DIO, and his Stand, The World.

tumblr_inline_n6p9kcy3_Lp1qfstub.jpg

"Have you already forgotten, cursed witch? That was the agreement we settled on. The moment one's existence became inconvenient to the other, that would be the moment our partnership would end. And with both of the artifacts in place, I have no need for you any more!" DIO cackled, standing before everyone now.

"Wha--?!" Touma gasped in shock as Othinus was maimed before his very eyes, his eyes quickly widening and then narrowing just as quickly, "You... You monster! You even see your allies as tools that have an end use, even when she was working with you?!"

DIO merely clicked his tongue and sneered at Touma, as though not finding him even worth addressing with words, instead opting to direct his gaze toward Gungnir instead. Swiftly, faster than light itself, The World lurched forward and grabbed the godly spear, claiming the power for himself! Raising it haughtily, he cackled once again without regret. On the contrary, in that moment, he never seemed more vibrant and pleased that every moment in his life had led up to here.

As Gungnir's tip glowed brightly once more, the power transferring from Othinus straight to DIO, so too did DIO's body begin glowing. His hair grew longer, his clothes morphed, and even his skin tone changed to an inhuman shade of light blue, and so too did The World, his Stand's eyes becoming pitch black like an abyss as a malevolent aura began emanating from it.

d33.gif

He had ascended.

"So this is it! A better high than I ever could have imagined! But becoming the god of this world isn't enough! Once I have that Arrow, I'll reach the multiversal levels that that witch did!" He boasted, directing his gaze at Giorno as he and his Stand loomed toward him. "So then, Giorno... Won't you honor your father?!"

With that, The World -- or rather, The World Over Heaven now -- flew forward, one fist poised and ready to punch Giorno while the other hand reached to steal the Arrow right off him!

"...!"

Giorno's mouth went slightly agape, the boy stumbling back as the blood of a Magic God spilled on his shoes. He winced as Othinus' body sank into the floor of the rooftop, but it didn't last for long once he recognizes whom the yellow fist belonged to. Giorno and Jotaro were frozen in a shocked silence as DIO pierced himself with the tip of Gungnir, before finally vocalizing.

"DIO!"

"Father...!"

Jotaro grit his teeth, having stayed out of the 'duel' between Othinus and Giorno for long enough. Star Platinum instantly emerged from the man's body, lunging forward to strike DIO despite his startling transformation, but Giorno stuck his hand out and halted his ally's advance as if he could feel the malevolent aura radiating from his father's newly-born Stand.

50d6a912cbc705130812dc2c21e9b885.png

The boy met his father's gaze with equal intensity. "Even at the end of the multiverse... all you do is 'take' from others. The cycle of torment ends here! I will use the power I've inherited from you... to end you, father!"

Giorno broke into a sprint, charging head-on towards the ascended DIO.

"GOLD EXPERIENCE REQUIEM!"

"Hmph... THE WORLD OVER HEAVEN!"

JnH5KDY.gif

"You will never reach reality!"

Gold Experience Requiem appeared alongside Giorno and lunged ahead, flinging its fist forward to meet The World Over Heaven's strike! The two fists clashed against each other with the ground-shattering boom that locked the two Stands into a stalemate, each of their fists pushing against the other in a test of reality-bending strength.

However, beads of sweat began to pour down Giorno's face as he gritted his teeth. "Th-this is...!" he stuttered, bracing himself beneath the steadily increasing weight.

"This... This is only the beginning of your defeat!"

Requiem's free hand moved in tune with Giorno's silent command - or rather, the hand that was now tightly gripping the Arrow. Requiem flung its hand backward, sending the artifact soaring through the air behind itself and over Giorno's head. Just in time for a ghostly, platinum-laden fist to shoot upward and snatch it from the air.

"Heh... Giorno Giovanna..."

Jotaro Kujo looked upon the Arrow as Star Platinum phased through his body, poised to stab the Arrow through his abdomen. The tall man released an exhausted sigh, but then locked his gaze with DIO's as he thrust the Arrow downwards!

"You really are a reliable ally."

SHNK!

The Arrow's tip pierced Star Platinum's broad chest, glowing brightly as it made contact with the Stand's purple skin. Just as it happened to Giorno, a bright golden light expanded outward from Jotaro Kujo like an explosion, consuming his body and flashing to the tune of a beating heart.

A rumbling shockwave suddenly blew away the bubble of light, and Jotaro Kujo emerged from the transformation with Star Platinum at his side, crackling with a new, golden energy.

"Star Platinum: The World Over Heaven!"

Unit_Jotaro_Kujo%E3%80%90Part_4%E3%80%91%28Star_Platinum_The_World%29.png

Jotaro stood defiantly against DIO's malevolent aura, digging one hand into his pocket and purposely leaving the other out to reveal the Arrow still in his grasp.

"Having the same type of Stand still applies, you idiot."

Jotaro raised a hand that normally point a finger towards DIO, but instead, he mockingly pointed the Arrow in his direction.

"Come at me, DIO. This'll be our final round."

The new god easily managed to win the clash against Giorno, The World Over Heaven pushing forward and throwing Gold Experience Requiem off without much effort, and by extension, Giorno found himself pushed back several feet as well. Drawing his arms back, DIO glared at the man in white.

687d26408e1d27cc7a4b687b48c0c042ae6ab3f9_hq.gif

"Jotaro!! Still, after all this time, you continue to defy me! You are not worthy of the power of that Arrow!" He exclaimed far more aggressively than ever before, exuding far more power than he ever did when the group had first encountered him. Even without the Arrow, DIO's power was a force to be reckoned with when he had just Gungnir alone, and so he began walking forward while Giorno was still pushed back, menacing like an anticipating killer.

Clutching Gungnir tightly in his hand, DIO grinned with unmistakably evil intent. "But I'm not so foolish as to attempt to play this game of keep-away, even if our Stands are evenly matched. I'LL SIMPLY MAKE A NEW WORLD WHERE YOUR POWERS ARE MEANINGLESS!"

"No... Nooooo!" Touma screamed, and without thinking, his body suddenly began running between Jotaro and DIO, the boy's right hand raised and clenched.

Ignoring Touma, DIO raised Gungnir and threw it right at Jotaro!

And then... Something happened.

The spear that was meant for Jotaro pierced Touma instead, violently, gruesomely cutting through the length of his right hand horizontally by the blade, splitting it apart! And then...

to-aru-majutsu-no-index-964360.jpg

"G-Guughh!"

Touma's fist had practically caught Gungnir, and with the property of his power, Imagine Breaker, in place, the only thing that could ever happen when an object magical in nature touched Imagine Breaker... happened.

Gungnir crumpled, and then burst into a small explosion.

The rest of Touma's arm came flying off with the explosion, and from the smoke... Something truly bizarre emerged from the hole where his right arm used to be.

GRSSSSSSHHHHH!!

7445c6bf25279fafec57fefb9e4b50a6.jpg

Suddenly, to put it simply, eight massive, beastial dragons emerged from the hole that used to house Touma's arm! The air shook violently with enough force as the eight dragons lurched forward at DIO, causing Touma's comparatively light body to be pushed back as they roared and showed off their terrifying maws!

"What...?! What kind of power does this boy...?!" DIO exclaimed with wide eyes, surprised at Touma's sudden surprise even in his ascended form, though he quickly recovered, shaking his head. "Feh, it matters not! You may have been able to disrupt The World's power long ago, but The World Over Heaven is leagues beyond!" He roared as his Stand dashed forward to clash with the eight dragons.

With a powerful punch, he was able to instantly erase one of them from existence, but it mattered little as the rest of the massive dragons violently bit into DIO's body, digging their teeth inside and eliciting pained grunts from the man himself. Still, as though fueled by the sheer magnitude of his ambition, he forced himself through the pain, and with The World Over Heaven, swiped away at the dragons, but not without their marks being left on his body as blood leaked out of the many gashes made.

With that, Touma's body hit the ground and rolled near the edge of the rooftop, putting him out of commission, but he had (inadvertently) made his mark all the same, with DIO holding his wounded body and forced to one knee, breathing heavily as he glared at Jotaro.

"You... Youuuuu... YOUUUUUU...! EVER A THORN IN MY SIDE, JOTARO! YOU AND YOUR ALLIES! YOU'LL NEVER REACH HEAVEN IF IT'S THE LAST THING I DO!!"

"Shut the hell up. You don't know anything about having a thorn in your side, DIO."

Jotaro sneered, boldly approaching his downed rival without an ounce of hesitation in his step. The evolved Star Platinum loomed around its master, surrounded by the humming, crackling golden energy of the Arrow.

9a53080895b1e8a31a1aa75ca81bf31a.png

"At first... I thought the only reason I was here was to chase after you. So much has happened that I can't say that anymore. But that doesn't mean I haven't forgotten what you've done. A serial killer... a gang full of Stand users... and a crazy priest... Good grief."

"You've been a thorn in the side of my family for generations. I haven't an ounce of pity for you. But, if I alone just erased you from existence in front of everyone else, it'd leave a bad taste in my mouth."

Jotaro commanded Star Platinum Over Heaven to tightly grip the Arrow, raising it into the air.

"That's why..."

The aura of power that rivaled DIO's aura of malevolence rushed from Star Platinum's grip into the Arrow's stem, forming a bond of energy that shook the rooftop and caused Jotaro to lift up off the ground, floating in the air and staring down upon DIO like a scene out of a holy book. That is when a soft, golden light began to wash over the rooftop and all of its inhabitants.

"I'm letting everyone else get a turn first."

Suddenly, everyone standing on the rooftop felt a vibrant heat course through their veins like a fast-acting drug. A wealth of energy built up within your core, as raw power dripped from your fingertips. Wounds, both physical and mental, vanished beneath this inexplicable rush of energy and power through your bodies.

pp,550x550.u1.jpg

"Star Platinum: The World Over Heaven... reality has been rewritten. I gave everyone a little 'buff', just to level the playing field."

Giorno staggered to his feet, breathing heavily for a moment before all of his energy returned to him in the single second. In an instant, Giorno Giovanna is back in the air, floating alongside Jotaro and looking down at his crippled, desperate father with Gold Experience Requiem in tow. "So this is the true potential of Star Platinum... thank you, Jotaro."

"Everyone, this is it! Give it everything you have, and don't hold back! Requiem will not allow you to be injured!"

Giorno and Jotaro exchanged a look with one another, before looking down upon DIO with piercing glares.

D3TOheh.jpg

Over Heaven and Requiem lunged forward alongside their respective users, spiraling around each other before pulling back their fists and launching them into DIO's face like a pair of nuclear warheads.

As Jotaro had promised, everyone suddenly felt a surge of godly power coarse through their bodies. They had become infinitely stronger, as did their weapons, and were granted the ability of flight -- if they didn't already have it -- to contend against DIO.

This was the final stand, the last hurdle to save the multiverse.

Collaboration with @CrunchyCHEEZIT

@Crow @Alex Azure @Yun Lee @York @Sark @Donder172 @Jeremi @Kaykay @Hahli Nuva @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Gummi Bunnies @Takumi @Everybody

"What...?" Libra could only watch in shock as Dio arrived, the final obstacle in their rescue of the Multiverse. But this newfound power...could it truly stop DIO?

He was so tired of fighting, so he would just-

"GIVE ME THAT STAFF!!!!!!!!!"

"?!?!?!" Libra staggered back as his staff was suddenly ripped from his hands. "Severa?! But you're a Mercenary...you can't possibly use-"

"Oh, yeah?! Well, take a good, long look at THIS!!!" Severa produced something from her person, holding it in the air.

"A...bouquet?"

"Yeah! Mother recognizes it, I'm sure. It was her lsst birthday gift to me, and I had no clue why, until I learned about it from Lucina. With this power...I'm gonna...!"

Severa started glowing a beautiful blue light. Her body couldn't be seen, save for an outline, but what could be seen was a change in costume. Her brown and black Mercenary garments became more refined and elegant, white and blue. A simple tunic and leggings morphed into a gorgeous dress, with fine satin sleeves and bodice, and shimmery sheer fabric halfway down the full skirt. No longer was Severa a Mercenary...

latest

She was now a unit of the Bride class, proficient in bows, lances...and staffs.

"Severa...you-"

"Ugh, that took too long! TOUMA!!! I'M COMING!!!!!" Not even taking time to admire herself, Severa rushed to Touma's side to heal him with the staff. If her powers were amplified, then that meant he would be okay, right? Right?!?!

Meanwhile, Libra sighed, drawing his axe and rising into the air. Using his gravity powers from Ben, he would attempt to hold DIO in place so that others' attacks on the vampire could land!

@Ver @Crow @Alex Azure @Yun Lee @York @Sark @Donder172 @Jeremi @Kaykay @Hahli Nuva @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Gummi Bunnies @Takumi @Everybody

"You... you damned... you accursed bastard DIO..."

Ben rose from his position.

"How dare you... how dare you... she could've been our friend... you... you..."

Ben growls.

lCyTblI.jpg

"It's not just hero time anymore, it's time to go ultimate!"

Ben smacks his Omnitrix down as it shifts and melds into his skin, disappearing, before the emblem of the Omnitrix appears on his chest, complete with four spikes by the mid-compass points.

"ULTIMATE BEN!"

He looked no different save for the aforementioned emblem. A strong aura radiated from him as he tapped into the energies Jiren had given him earlier before they parted ways. That, combined with the odd buff to power...

He was going to defeat DIO with his own face.

"Refrigerator. Golden Refrigerator."

A green hologram of a Frieza Clansman appears above him, before his human body turns a solid gold hue. The very energies he got from Jiren multiply manyfold.

"P'Cool. P'Cool Super Saiyan 4."

This golden body was painted a mild scarlet on its shiny appearance, before some mysterious force turned the gold entirely blue and glowing. These multiplications stacked even further.

"Pummelgum. Pummelgum Purified."

They stacked even more as his scleras turned black.

"Now, to concentrate it all into one attack! Time to tap in!"

A wide array of holograms appear above Ultimate Ben, constantly shifting as he said a long list of names. It was apparent that he was tapping into the powers of these forms.

"Heatblast! Fourarms! Diamondhead! Wildmutt...

... Crocodillo! Laservision! Torrent! Prototype! Rance Jr! Meido-In-Heaven! Convertible! Fragarach! Chimera! Benketsu! Now it's time! Wait, one more...

Echo Echo!"

He splits up into an entire army, all of them having the same power as the original, as their bodies all glowed.

nLJi5C1.jpg

"ULTIMATE BEN ALLSTAR STRIKE!"

A spiralling rainbow of strikes shot from each of the hundreds of duplicates. One alone could devastate DIO, but a hundred? That was overkill.

The wide myriad consisting of dozens to hundreds of powers and effects within that attack would do a wide myriad of things. Heat, lightning, missiles, plants, time and space itself, gravity, you name it, it was probably part of a single one of these attacks. The attack connecting would already be hell for DIO. Imagine a hundred, slamming into him.

"Time to go to the Null Void, DIO!"

Grandpa Max fires the Null Void Projector into DIO's mouth, causing it to suck him in from the inside! Afterwards, he flies and punches the vampire repeatedly!

@Ver @York @Yun Lee @Sark @CrunchyCHEEZIT @etcetcetc​

Last edited:

Phil pulled out two of his four guns and flew up and shot Dio in the face. He was sick of it, he was going to make sure that he would pay for hurting Othinus.

Rita who still had her powers from Ben shocked herself and with the power of a goddess and the omnitrix, there were now seven of her and she shot an electric blast over at Dio's croutch and some at his face and torso.

@Ver @York @Yun Lee @Sark @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Everybody

Phil would find that his weapons were back on him again, and through Ben's research, there was little that he could find that was very substantial, considering the mythical and obscure nature of fairies, even in this fantastical world that Othinus hailed from.

"This is... how it must be," Othinus shook her head to Macy, "There is only one way, but... now that I've effectively went back on my word to my allies, they'll be coming after me now. And in the time it takes for you to convince your own allies to not go after me as well, it might be too late. All I can do now... is relinquish the power of a complete Magic God, and revert to one bound by the 50/50 limitation," she said, and with that, she gave up the power of Gungnir, dropping it and letting it fall to the ground.

At that moment, with a pained gasp, Othinus coughed and vomited a small deal of blood onto the ground, sinking to her knees as the Fairy Spell and the Ultimate Nullifier took a greater toll on her body now that she had relinquished the power of Gungnir, laying bare on the rooftop now. She was now far weaker than she had ever been, vulnerable to all the things she had previously been impervious to.

"N-Nngh..."

"..."

Feeling pity swell up from inside, even after everything Othinus had done, Touma's expression softened more after adjusting to the return of the multiverse that they had found familiar. He dared to step toward the one-eyed girl before him, beginning to extend his hand to her. As though reaching out for her, from one individual to another.

And then.

"The World!"

SHHK!

"A-Aghh... Gughh...?!"

With a sickening sound, a massive yellow fist punched through Othinus's frail body, her form impaled at her stomach. As the fist pulled out, Othinus's body violently sinking into the rooftop where she lay motionless, behind her stood a towering man of 6'5, in in flashy yellow clothing while a spirit, just as gaudy, floated next to him.

"Have you already forgotten, cursed witch? That was the agreement we settled on. The moment one's existence became inconvenient to the other, that would be the moment our partnership would end. And with both of the artifacts in place, I have no need for you any more!" DIO cackled, standing before everyone now.

"Wha--?!" Touma gasped in shock as Othinus was maimed before his very eyes, his eyes quickly widening and then narrowing just as quickly, "You... You monster! You even see your allies as tools that have an end use, even when she was working with you?!"

DIO merely clicked his tongue and sneered at Touma, as though not finding him even worth addressing with words, instead opting to direct his gaze toward Gungnir instead. Swiftly, faster than light itself, The World lurched forward and grabbed the godly spear, claiming the power for himself! Raising it haughtily, he cackled once again without regret. On the contrary, in that moment, he never seemed more vibrant and pleased that every moment in his life had led up to here.

As Gungnir's tip glowed brightly once more, the power transferring from Othinus straight to DIO, so too did DIO's body begin glowing. His hair grew longer, his clothes morphed, and even his skin tone changed to an inhuman shade of light blue, and so too did The World, his Stand's eyes becoming pitch black like an abyss as a malevolent aura began emanating from it.

d33.gif

He had ascended.

"So this is it! A better high than I ever could have imagined! But becoming the god of this world isn't enough! Once I have that Arrow, I'll reach the multiversal levels that that witch did!" He boasted, directing his gaze at Giorno as he and his Stand loomed toward him. "So then, Giorno... Won't you honor your father?!"

With that, The World -- or rather, The World Over Heaven now -- flew forward, one fist poised and ready to punch Giorno while the other hand reached to steal the Arrow right off him!

"...!"

Giorno's mouth went slightly agape, the boy stumbling back as the blood of a Magic God spilled on his shoes. He winced as Othinus' body sank into the floor of the rooftop, but it didn't last for long once he recognizes whom the yellow fist belonged to. Giorno and Jotaro were frozen in a shocked silence as DIO pierced himself with the tip of Gungnir, before finally vocalizing.

"DIO!"

"Father...!"

Jotaro grit his teeth, having stayed out of the 'duel' between Othinus and Giorno for long enough. Star Platinum instantly emerged from the man's body, lunging forward to strike DIO despite his startling transformation, but Giorno stuck his hand out and halted his ally's advance as if he could feel the malevolent aura radiating from his father's newly-born Stand.

The boy met his father's gaze with equal intensity. "Even at the end of the multiverse... all you do is 'take' from others. The cycle of torment ends here! I will use the power I've inherited from you... to end you, father!"

JnH5KDY.gif

Gold Experience Requiem appeared alongside Giorno and lunged ahead, flinging its fist forward to meet The World Over Heaven's strike! The two fists clashed against each other with the ground-shattering boom that locked the two Stands into a stalemate, each of their fists pushing against the other in a test of reality-bending strength.

However, beads of sweat began to pour down Giorno's face as he gritted his teeth. "Th-this is...!" he stuttered, bracing himself beneath the steadily increasing weight.

Requiem's free hand moved in tune with Giorno's silent command - or rather, the hand that was now tightly gripping the Arrow. Requiem flung its hand backward, sending the artifact soaring through the air behind itself and over Giorno's head. Just in time for a ghostly, platinum-laden fist to shoot upward and snatch it from the air.

Jotaro Kujo looked upon the Arrow as Star Platinum phased through his body, poised to stab the Arrow through his abdomen. The tall man released an exhausted sigh, but then locked his gaze with DIO's as he thrust the Arrow downwards!

SHNK!

The Arrow's tip pierced Star Platinum's broad chest, glowing brightly as it made contact with the Stand's purple skin. Just as it happened to Giorno, a bright golden light expanded outward from Jotaro Kujo like an explosion, consuming his body and flashing to the tune of a beating heart.

A rumbling shockwave suddenly blew away the bubble of light, and Jotaro Kujo emerged from the transformation with Star Platinum at his side, crackling with a new, golden energy.

Jotaro stood defiantly against DIO's malevolent aura, digging one hand into his pocket and purposely leaving the other out to reveal the Arrow still in his grasp.

Jotaro raised a hand that normally point a finger towards DIO, but instead, he mockingly pointed the Arrow in his direction.

The new god easily managed to win the clash against Giorno, The World Over Heaven pushing forward and throwing Gold Experience Requiem off without much effort, and by extension, Giorno found himself pushed back several feet as well. Drawing his arms back, DIO glared at the man in white.

"Jotaro!! Still, after all this time, you continue to defy me! You are not worthy of the power of that Arrow!" He exclaimed far more aggressively than ever before, exuding far more power than he ever did when the group had first encountered him. Even without the Arrow, DIO's power was a force to be reckoned with when he had just Gungnir alone, and so he began walking forward while Giorno was still pushed back, menacing like an anticipating killer.

Clutching Gungnir tightly in his hand, DIO grinned with unmistakably evil intent. "But I'm not so foolish as to attempt to play this game of keep-away, even if our Stands are evenly matched. I'LL SIMPLY MAKE A NEW WORLD WHERE YOUR POWERS ARE MEANINGLESS!"

"No... Nooooo!" Touma screamed, and without thinking, his body suddenly began running between Jotaro and DIO, the boy's right hand raised and clenched.

The spear that was meant for Jotaro pierced Touma instead, violently, gruesomely cutting through the length of his right hand horizontally by the blade, splitting it apart! And then...

"G-Guughh!"

Touma's fist had practically caught Gungnir, and with the property of his power, Imagine Breaker, in place, the only thing that could ever happen when an object magical in nature touched Imagine Breaker... happened.

The rest of Touma's arm came flying off with the explosion, and from the smoke... Something truly bizarre emerged from the hole where his right arm used to be.

GRSSSSSSHHHHH!!

Suddenly, to put it simply, eight massive, beastial dragons emerged from the hole that used to house Touma's arm! The air shook violently with enough force as the eight dragons lurched forward at DIO, causing Touma's comparatively light body to be pushed back as they roared and showed off their terrifying maws!

"What...?! What kind of power does this boy...?!" DIO exclaimed with wide eyes, surprised at Touma's sudden surprise even in his ascended form, though he quickly recovered, shaking his head. "Feh, it matters not! You may have been able to disrupt The World's power long ago, but The World Over Heaven is leagues beyond!" He roared as his Stand dashed forward to clash with the eight dragons.

With a powerful punch, he was able to instantly erase one of them from existence, but it mattered little as the rest of the massive dragons violently bit into DIO's body, digging their teeth inside and eliciting pained grunts from the man himself. Still, as though fueled by the sheer magnitude of his ambition, he forced himself through the pain, and with The World Over Heaven, swiped away at the dragons, but not without their marks being left on his body as blood leaked out of the many gashes made.

With that, Touma's body hit the ground and rolled near the edge of the rooftop, putting him out of commission, but he had (inadvertently) made his mark all the same, with DIO holding his wounded body and forced to one knee, breathing heavily as he glared at Jotaro.

"You... Youuuuu... YOUUUUUU...! EVER A THORN IN MY SIDE, JOTARO! YOU AND YOUR ALLIES! YOU'LL NEVER REACH HEAVEN IF IT'S THE LAST THING I DO!!"

"Shut the hell up. You don't know anything about having a thorn in your side, DIO."

Jotaro sneered, boldly approaching his downed rival without an ounce of hesitation in his step. The evolved Star Platinum loomed around its master, surrounded by the humming, crackling golden energy of the Arrow.

"At first... I thought the only reason I was here was to chase after you. So much has happened that I can't say that anymore. But that doesn't mean I haven't forgotten what you've done. A serial killer... a gang full of Stand users... and a crazy priest... Good grief."

"You've been a thorn in the side of my family for generations. I haven't an ounce of pity for you. But, if I alone just erased you from existence in front of everyone else, it'd leave a bad taste in my mouth."

Jotaro commanded Star Platinum Over Heaven to tightly grip the Arrow, raising it into the air.

"That's why..."

The aura of power that rivaled DIO's aura of malevolence rushed from Star Platinum's grip into the Arrow's stem, forming a bond of energy that shook the rooftop and caused Jotaro to lift up off the ground, floating in the air and staring down upon DIO like a scene out of a holy book. That is when a soft, golden light began to wash over the rooftop and all of its inhabitants.

Suddenly, everyone standing on the rooftop felt a vibrant heat course through their veins like a fast-acting drug. A wealth of energy built up within your core, as raw power dripped from your fingertips. Wounds, both physical and mental, vanished beneath this inexplicable rush of energy and power through your bodies.

pp,550x550.u1.jpg

"Star Platinum: The World Over Heaven... reality has been rewritten. I gave everyone a little 'buff', just to level the playing field."

Giorno staggered to his feet, breathing heavily for a moment before all of his energy returned to him in the single second. In an instant, Giorno Giovanna is back in the air, floating alongside Jotaro and looking down at his crippled, desperate father with Gold Experience Requiem in tow. "So this is the true potential of Star Platinum... thank you, Jotaro."

"Everyone, this is it! Give it everything you have, and don't hold back! Requiem will not allow you to be injured!"

Giorno and Jotaro exchanged a look with one another, before looking down upon DIO with piercing glares.

D3TOheh.jpg

Over Heaven and Requiem lunged forward alongside their respective users, spiraling around each other before pulling back their fists and launching them into DIO's face like a pair of nuclear warheads.

As Jotaro had promised, everyone suddenly felt a surge of godly power coarse through their bodies. They had become infinitely stronger, as did their weapons, and were granted the ability of flight -- if they didn't already have it -- to contend against DIO.

@Crow @Alex Azure @Yun Lee @York @Sark @Donder172 @Jeremi @Kaykay @Hahli Nuva @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Gummi Bunnies @Takumi @Everybody

As the power coursed through their bodies Jolyne and Ermes felt their Stands emerge behind them much stronger. "First daddy daughter gift of many, huh dad?" Jolyne had a cocky grin on her face as she and Stone Free lounged themselves towards DIO. "Time to beat some vampire ass!"

Ermes as well with Kiss behind her flew towards their foe. "Holy shit I'm flying! This is crazy!" As both of them got close enough they sprung their attacks. Stone Free's string tips morphed into a drill like motif as Jolyne proceeded to whip them towards DIO with surgical precision. Ermes meanwhile attempted to slap multiple stickers all over DIO's body as well as on the new body parts to cause the mother of all snap backs.

@Ver @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Crow @Alex Azure @Yun Lee @York @Sark @Donder172 @Jeremi @Kaykay @Hahli Nuva @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Gummi Bunnies @Takumi @Everybody

View attachment 3416

View attachment 3417

"Find a solution, Ben?"

View attachment 3418

"Othinus..."

Ben says from his position on the ground.

"... pick me for the Potara Fusion... the Fairy Spell distorts your physiology... the Omnitrix... the Omnitrix will protect you as the spell eats you away, it will protect you, keep you alive, it will give you a new body even if the old one ceases partway, and if there is any pain, we can live through it together for an hour...

... everyone's playing their part to keep you beating, Big O... what'll it be?"

He looks at Mason.

"... ahaha... let me think... all that running burned my brain muscles out..."

@Ver @Sark @York @Lucky @Alex Azure

"N-Nngh..."

"..."

And then.

"The World!"

SHHK!

"A-Aghh... Gughh...?!"

d33.gif

He had ascended.

"...!"

"DIO!"

"Father...!"

JnH5KDY.gif

SHNK!

"G-Guughh!"

GRSSSSSSHHHHH!!

"That's why..."

pp,550x550.u1.jpg

D3TOheh.jpg

"What...?" Libra could only watch in shock as Dio arrived, the final obstacle in their rescue of the Multiverse. But this newfound power...could it truly stop DIO?

He was so tired of fighting, so he would just-

"GIVE ME THAT STAFF!!!!!!!!!"

"?!?!?!" Libra staggered back as his staff was suddenly ripped from his hands. "Severa?! But you're a Mercenary...you can't possibly use-"

"Oh, yeah?! Well, take a good, long look at THIS!!!" Severa produced something from her person, holding it in the air.

"A...bouquet?"

"Yeah! Mother recognizes it, I'm sure. It was her lsst birthday gift to me, and I had no clue why, until I learned about it from Lucina. With this power...I'm gonna...!"

Severa started glowing a beautiful blue light. Her body couldn't be seen, save for an outline, but what could be seen was a change in costume. Her brown and black Mercenary garments became more refined and elegant, white and blue. A simple tunic and leggings morphed into a gorgeous dress, with fine satin sleeves and bodice, and shimmery sheer fabric halfway down the full skirt. No longer was Severa a Mercenary...

latest
"You... you damned... you accursed bastard DIO..."

Ben rose from his position.

"How dare you... how dare you... she could've been our friend... you... you..."

Ben growls.

lCyTblI.jpg

"It's not just hero time anymore, it's time to go ultimate!"

Ben smacks his Omnitrix down as it shifts and melds into his skin, disappearing, before the emblem of the Omnitrix appears on his chest, complete with four spikes by the mid-compass points.

"ULTIMATE BEN!"

He looked no different save for the aforementioned emblem. A strong aura radiated from him as he tapped into the energies Jiren had given him earlier before they parted ways. That, combined with the odd buff to power...

He was going to defeat DIO with his own face.

"Refrigerator. Golden Refrigerator."

A green hologram of a Frieza Clansman appears above him, before his human body turns a solid gold hue. The very energies he got from Jiren multiply manyfold.

"P'Cool. P'Cool Super Saiyan 4."

This golden body was painted a mild scarlet on its shiny appearance, before some mysterious force turned the gold entirely blue and glowing. These multiplications stacked even further.

"Pummelgum. Pummelgum Purified."

They stacked even more as his scleras turned black.

"Now, to concentrate it all into one attack! Time to tap in!"

A wide array of holograms appear above Ultimate Ben, constantly shifting as he said a long list of names. It was apparent that he was tapping into the powers of these forms.

"Heatblast! Fourarms! Diamondhead! Wildmutt...

... Crocodillo! Laservision! Torrent! Prototype! Convertible! Now it's time! Wait, one more...

Echo Echo!"

He splits up into an entire army, all of them having the same power as the original, as their bodies all glowed.

nLJi5C1.jpg

"ULTIMATE BEN STRIKE!"

A spiralling rainbow of strikes shot from each of the hundreds of duplicates. One alone could devastate DIO, but a hundred? That was overkill.

The wide myriad consisting of dozens to hundreds of powers and effects within that attack would do a wide myriad of things. Heat, lightning, missiles, plants, time and space itself, gravity, you name it, it was probably part of the attack. The attack connecting would already be hell for DIO. Imagine a hundred, slamming into him.

"Time to go to the Null Void, DIO!"

Grandpa Max fires the Null Void Projector into DIO's mouth, causing it to suck him in from the inside!

@Ver @York @Yun Lee @Sark @CrunchyCHEEZIT @etcetcetc​

She was now a unit of the Bride class, proficient in bows, lances...and staffs.

"Severa...you-"

"Ugh, that took too long! TOUMA!!! I'M COMING!!!!!" Not even taking time to admire herself, Severa rushed to Touma's side to heal him with the staff. If her powers were amplified, then that meant he would be okay, right? Right?!?!

Meanwhile, Libra sighed, drawing his axe and rising into the air. Using his gravity powers from Ben, he would attempt to hold DIO in place so that others' attacks on the vampire could land!

@Ver @Crow @Alex Azure @Yun Lee @York @Sark @Donder172 @Jeremi @Kaykay @Hahli Nuva @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Gummi Bunnies @Takumi @Everybody

Phil pulled out two of his four guns and flew up and shot Dio in the face. He was sick of it, he was going to make sure that he would pay for hurting Othinus.

Rita who still had her powers from Ben shocked herself and with the power of a goddess and the omnitrix, there were now seven of her and she shot an electric blast over at Dio's croutch and some at his face and torso.

@Ver @York @Yun Lee @Sark @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Everybody
As the power coursed through their bodies Jolyne and Ermes felt their Stands emerge behind them much stronger. "First daddy daughter gift of many, huh dad?" Jolyne had a cocky grin on her face as she and Stone Free lounged themselves towards DIO. "Time to beat some vampire ass!"

Ermes as well with Kiss behind her flew towards their foe. "Holy shit I'm flying! This is crazy!" As both of them got close enough they sprung their attacks. Stone Free's string tips morphed into a drill like motif as Jolyne proceeded to whip them towards DIO with surgical precision. Ermes meanwhile attempted to slap multiple stickers all over DIO's body as well as on the new body parts to cause the mother of all snap backs.

@Ver @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Crow @Alex Azure @Yun Lee @York @Sark @Donder172 @Jeremi @Kaykay @Hahli Nuva @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Gummi Bunnies @Takumi @Everybody
Schala Zeal
@Crow @Alex Azure @Yun Lee @Ver @Sark @Donder172 @Jeremi @Kaykay @Hahli Nuva @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Gummi Bunnies @Takumi @Everybody

They were so close... So close to resolving things peacefully... But Schala's naivety was her undoing; she had forgotten about Dio, and the threat he posed, until it was too late.

By the time she saw him, she was frozen in place, only able to watch in horror as Othinus was killed before her very eyes, and as Touma was mained, in an effort to shatter the spear Dio had.

The ensuing battle would decide the fate of not just this world, but the multiverse as a whole... But... Freed from the time freeze Dio had imposed upon the group, Schala moved forward, drawing her blades as she hoped to at least delay Dio from achieving his goal.

As suicidal as her plan of attack was... It payed off when Jotaro used Star Platinum to empower those fighting Dio... Causing strength to flow through her body unlike anything she had ever felt before.

But unlike her mother... The strength flowing through her body didn't drive her insane... No... It gave her hope... Hope that she could win... That they could stop Dio.

"This ends... Right here... Right now..." She hissed, between gritted teeth.

As the others began to launch their own attacks on Dio... Schala rapidly started to build up magical energy within her body... Her capacity to do so multiplied tenfold thanks to Star Platinum.

And suddenly... Above Dio... A cloud of dark... Ominous magic formed... Closing in on him... Constricting him, as Schala suddenly charged forwards... A look of intense concentration on her face as she poured all the magical energy she had in her body into her attack, causing an immense explosion of light to ripple throughout the blanket of darkness that surrounded Dio.

Without missing a beat, seeming nothing more than little winded... Schala didn't even wait for the blast to dissipate completely... Drawing her blades, crackling with electricity as she lunged towards the center of the chaos, where she figured Dio was most likely to be...

Though in the end... Despite her increase in power... It was hard to say how Dio would be affected by her magic. She just hoped at the very least, she had his attention.

As long as they kept up their assault... Maybe... Just maybe... They would overpower Dio, despite the amount of malevolence he was channeling by now...​

Continued from here.

Final Chapter
"The World Over Heaven"

"She was!"

"...?!"

Cast List

"Fiamma." Chise spoke up, turning to him. "Would it be possible for someone like me to heal or help her at all? Despite not being from this world, I have things like fairies in mine, and as a Sleigh Beggy maybe I-" she started, desperately trying to think of a solution to try and help Othinus, but was cut off by the events that followed too soon after.

images

"When did he-?!" Ruth called out in surprise, before narrowing his eyes and snarling DIO's way.

tumblr_inline_p7gbj6CBuI1sjp02i_100.jpg

"Wha..." She muttered in disbelief. She froze, shocked as everything happened so fast. Even at the power given to her by Jotaro, she simply stared at Othinus' form, then at DIO's.

tumblr_inline_p7gbj5El3T1sjp02i_100.jpg

"We aren't letting you destroy the multiverse!" She hissed.

Gripping her wand she held it as it glowed. Instead of it's usual green, it glowed a golden color, thanks to the power given to her. Magical energy flaring violently, along with the powers given to her and Ruth from Ben, Chise would send shards of diamond DIO's way, while Ruth sent a blast of fire the vampire's way.

@Ver @Yun Lee @Crow @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Alex Azure @York @Lucky @Everyone

"N-Nngh..."

"..."

And then.

"The World!"

SHHK!

"A-Aghh... Gughh...?!"

d33.gif

He had ascended.

"...!"

"DIO!"

"Father...!"

JnH5KDY.gif

SHNK!

"G-Guughh!"

GRSSSSSSHHHHH!!

"That's why..."

pp,550x550.u1.jpg

D3TOheh.jpg

A bolt of Quintessence would strike DIO form above, as Will Vandom descended from the skies like a fiery angel of death. Her eyes shone bright like diamonds as she rained down hell and fury.

"THAT'S ENOUGH! THIS ENDS NOW!"

Will conjured up Fire in her fists, coating them in ethereal flames, and then proceeded to charge fist first at DIO, ignoring his occupation with Jotaro. Like she did before Jiren, Will set her mind on one track and would not be stopped. Othinus would be dealt with later, even after she had returned The Multiverse to its original state.

Leivinia walked by Severa and the fallen Touma, looking down at him with a concerned expression.

"I don't know if healing magic will work on Imagine Breaker, but take care of him."
She sighed, not having any way to deal with such an injury on her own anyway. Especially on a boy whose very body rejected magic. All she could do was hope that Severa's new powers could somehow do it. "You never change, boy. Thrusting your right arm forward and running head first into everything."

Leivinia extended her arm, and within her grasp a lance began to form. A golden lance with a design resembling that of intertwining branches. It was a weapon familiar to all who stood here. After all, it was Gungnir itself.

6hfmCXw.png

"So this time, just lay there and relax. We'll end this before you even get to wake up!"

Continuing to speak to the knocked out boy seemingly for her own satisfaction, she twirled the smaller Gungnir she'd created around before heaving it on her shoulder.

Naturally, it should have been impossible for a mere human to wield a weapon of the gods. In addition, the real Gungnir had just been shattered before their very eyes. That made it easy to conclude that the lance Leivinia currently held in her hands was nothing but an imitation. Yet the girl was a magician. If she was able to create something, it was due to a spell that mirrored the supernatural conditions of Gungnir itself. Such a thing, regardless of the lance she held in her hands being a "mere" replication, should not have been possible for Leivinia on her own.

But she'd experienced the power of Gungnir first hand. As a magician, she understood the various laws behind the Norse myths of legend. And in this battle, at this time, she was amplified by this new rewritten reality.

In other words, she now possessed the knowledge and raw magical power required to recreate the divine phenomenon. Or at least part of it. Despite her temporary increase in power, she was still a human. She couldn't replicate Gungnir's ability to unite the possibilities of a Magic God and ascend to godhood. Therefore, the focus of this imitation divine technique was merely one single component of the lance.

The throwing lance of Odin.

It was a phenomenon that destroyed one's foes by destroying the entire world. Of course, such a result would be less than ideal even if the damage was limited to this world that she herself lived in. Therefore, she dug deeper into the phenomenon behind Gungnir. Namely, the property of destroying all symbols of human power. Leivinia herself was, obviously, a human. Throwing out such a phenomenon to destroy her own power would have been contradictory and nonsensical. The properties had to be twisted and fine-tuned to be used by a human like herself, even if she had been boosted.

It will destroy the symbols of god's power.

Such was the new law of the phenomenon.

A complete contradiction given the lance itself was of god's power, but that too was part of Leivinia's design. Once it crushed the now godly Dio, it would simply crush itself. It would no longer destroy the human world.

The magic cabal boss firmly held the imitation Gungnir in her hand. And then she threw it.

@Crow @Alex Azure @Yun Lee @York @Sark @Donder172 @Jeremi @Ver @Hahli Nuva @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Gummi Bunnies @Takumi @Everybody

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back