The woman giggled. "Oh, you don't need to worry about that! Cinderella saved herself this time! My big brothers never let me out past midnight, so I decided to take off with these guys as they flew by our pad."

Rin cocked her head. "But why sing with them?"

Cinderella shrugged. "I dunno. The music's catchy!"

"Good Lord...well, look. We're in the process of taking this guy and his crew down, so if you wanna live, I suggest--"

"Ooh!! There's a fight going on upstairs?" She clapped her hands. "Why didn't you say so?! Let's get up there before it gets good!" With that, Cinderella skated past the group, bowling over anyone who wasn't bracing themselves.

Hitoya managed to merely stumble back into the wall. "And I thought Kuko had a lot of energy..."

@Jeremi @Takumi @Capri @Lucky

---

The combined efforts of the group on the deck brought both halves of the evil Viking crashing to the ground. As he struggled to get back up, Margaret stepped in for her contribution. Taking her scythe in hand, the Reaper sliced Vikke's neck in one clean stroke, decapitating him and stepping back as blood spurted from the wound.

His legs and torso began to vanish, but all you could do was stare in disbelief as his laughter echoed through the air, his head beginning to grow in size. "No way!" Margaret cried out. "I am NOT fighting a disembodied head! Let's kick him while he's down and put an end to this, already!"

@Ver @Takumi

SNUFKIN
@Yun Lee @Jeremi @Takumi @Lucky

“What an odd woman,” Snufkin hummed.

Almost as if he has no sense of danger, Snufkin whipped out his harmonica and began playing a tune.

He had no intention of following that woman. He didn’t even notice that jackass Hitoya come in. He just simply played on and on and on.​

"Oh I like her," The Doctor remarked as he watch Cinderella skate off. "You know some of you could learn from her. Active problem solving. You face everything coming against you head on...but behind me because most obstacles I face end up being quite deadly. I was going some place with that..." The Doctor shrugged and headed after Cinderella.

@Yun Lee @Takumi @Capri @Lucky

View attachment 10036

"Well, it is as they say, after all. The bigger they are...!" Maria began, clutching her weapon tightly with unwavering resolve as Vikke's head began to grow in size.

"The harder they fall!" Tsubasa finished as she stood next to Maria, eager to bury their adversary and make sure he can never return again if it could be helped.

Nodding toward each other, there was no need for any more words between the two of them. It didn't bear calling the Ignition Module for an enemy like this, but they'd be loath to let him go down without a bang. As the two of them took their stances once more, they began to channel their energy, before letting it burst in their final attacks!

Moonlit Wind Ring's Fiery Blades!

SERE†NADE!

With a blinding dash of speed, the two Gear users leapt straight at the head and swung to slash through him, landing right behind the head with that!

@Yun Lee @Takumi

Evan Hansen

It had take a while for Evan to compose himself and to stop the panic from overtaking every thought in his mind. But once it passed, he knew that it didn't matter. He was here and he just had to keep the best of the situation. He had come on the end of the end and to hear what was happening. After the other lady did her attack, Evan would attempt to give a powerful kick to knock the head off the ship.

@Ver @Yun Lee @Takumi

Cooper Reid

Cooper was happy to hear that CInderella had saved herself. " Yeah, I think she had the right idea when it comes to going back up the bridge and dealing with whatever mess was there. It might be over, but who knows."

@Yun Lee @Takumi @Capri @Jeremi

His legs and torso began to vanish, but all you could do was stare in disbelief as his laughter echoed through the air, his head beginning to grow in size. "No way!" Margaret cried out. "I am NOT fighting a disembodied head! Let's kick him while he's down and put an end to this, already!"

@Ver @Takumi
"I dunno..." Dante shrugged. "I kinda like him the way he is. It's cute." The Demon squatted down beside the decapitated head. With a squint in his eye, he gave it a once-over. A smirk crept across his lips. "Yeah... the way he is now? He'd make a nice pet. Might not be good for walkies, but hey..."
View attachment 10047
"I can't see him crapping on the rug, either. Way I see it? It's a net positive. Can we keep him, 'ma'? Can we keep him?"
"Well, it is as they say, after all. The bigger they are...!" Maria began, clutching her weapon tightly with unwavering resolve as Vikke's head began to grow in size.

"The harder they fall!" Tsubasa finished as she stood next to Maria, eager to bury their adversary and make sure he can never return again if it could be helped.

Nodding toward each other, there was no need for any more words between the two of them. It didn't bear calling the Ignition Module for an enemy like this, but they'd be loath to let him go down without a bang. As the two of them took their stances once more, they began to channel their energy, before letting it burst in their final attacks!

Moonlit Wind Ring's Fiery Blades!

SERE†NADE!

With a blinding dash of speed, the two Gear users leapt straight at the head and swung to slash through him, landing right behind the head with that!
"And there I was thinking that a Dog's Not Just For Christmas or something..." Dante scoffed. "The mutt outgrows its bed, and suddenly its off to the pound... At least we'll always have our memories, Big Guy." He launched a mouthful of spit off the edge of this ship, before turning back to the head. "Have fun in Doggie-Hell. Tell Doggie-Dante I said 'hi'..."
@Yun Lee @Ver @Takumi etc.​

Chapter Three
"My Name is Mok"

With Zed defeated (albeit with some very cryptic last words), the group turns their attention to Murdoc. He explains that in order to pay off a few debts, he'd agreed to abduct everyone gathered and force them to perform in a talent show. However, the sudden zombie attack had been a complete surprise to Murdoc, and a hint that more might be going on underneath the surface.

However, the group decides that their best course of action is to get the children back to their home worlds before investigating any further. Murdoc eagerly agrees to this, as his contract with his creditor (who has allegedly wiped all memory of themselves from Murdoc's mind) had been fulfilled at the end of the talent show. Leaving Mylar to pick up the pieces of his nightclub, the group boards an airship and sets off for home.

As they ascend, the group deals with a storm brewing within their ranks, as well as a literal storm in the skies. Above the stormclouds, however, they discover that they cannot yet leave, as an "unidentified realm" blocks their path. With said realm surrounded by a putrid smog, the ship returns to the stormy skies below, only to find themselves accosted by another airship. Led by another zombie, the viking Vikke, they demand that someone with a golden relic be handed over. The group refuses, and a fight breaks out across both ships.

While most stay behind for safety or to defend against boarding zombies, a few others venture onto the enemy ship. One group searches for an unknown singer they'd heard earlier, and they meet a quirky young woman who introduces herself as Cinderella. Meanwhile, others fight Vikke head-on, fighting against his regenerative abilities to finally send him overboard.

Dante seemed to have some merit comparing Vikke to a dog, as the viking howled in agony when the Gear users launched their final attacks. "NO!!! How can this be?! Defeated by a bunch of little girls..."

"Oh, boo hoo!" Margaret dashed in front of him, using her scythes to knock him right towards the edge of the ship, which allowed Evan his final attack. The head sailed overboard, falling into pieces as it vanished into the stormclouds below.

It was at this point that Cinderella skated up to the deck, looking around. "Aw, c'mon! Don't tell me we missed the end of the fight?!"

"Looks like we did." Hitoya said, sounding decidedly less disappointed. He joined her on deck just as any leftover zombies fell to a lifeless heap on the ground. It seemed that without their captain, the crew was down for the count. But if that were the case... "Shit...the ones that are rowing! Everyone, off the boat! NOW!"

Having heard Hitoya's command before fully coming abovedeck, Rin rushed back down into the lower berth, running past the collapsed zombies to grab Snufkin. "We gotta go! This ship's going down!"

Everyone seemed to be accounted for, with the Vocaloid and Mumrik just managing to cross over before the viking ship began its descent. But before it could sink down to the earth like its captain, the boat began to turn into dark smog, much like Zed's corpse had back in the nightclub. As it did so, that familiar rotten stench filled the air, and Vikke's voice echoed in everyone's minds:

View attachment 10077

"Meus vita, rege, pro nefario coepto...!"

And that was the last thing you heard before one last flash of blue lightning struck the airship.

---

"...for the love of sweet Satan...my head..."

Your head pounded as you came back to reality, your entire body feeling sluggish and sore. For the robotic members of the group, you felt as though you'd just gone through a hard reboot, every bit as out of it as your allies.

"Mmnm...wha..." Margaret rolled her shoulders, grimacing at the way her joints popped. "What happened...?"

"H-Hold on...let me just...access my memory..." The usually perky Rin groaned, shutting her eyes tight as she concentrated. "Uh...we were on that airship, then we fought a viking, and Cinderella was there...um...that's all I've got."

"I think that's all any of us has got, kid." Hitoya looked around, getting a feel for their surroundings. "I remember a blue flash, and that's it."

"Nothin' had better've happened to my airship," Murdoc grunted. "I paid more than I should've for that hunk of junk!"

"Will you pipe down? We have no idea where we even are yet."

"That's right...where are we?" Margaret asked, looking around.

View attachment 10076

You were all seated on a circukar arrangement of sofas in a large room, built in the same futuristic style as Mylar's. Unlike the flashy interior of the lounge, though, there was a classier atmosphere here, with furniture sparse but expensive. The upholstery on the sofa felt like a very soft leather, and the large sleek table before you looked as if it wasn't cheap, either. There were a few panels and machines laying about the area, but the big draw here was where you all were gathered.

"Grr...I don't have time for this!" Murdoc jumped up out of his seat. "I'm tired of this shit planet! I'm gettin' on the first spaceship home!"

Hitoya sprang up and grabbed the bassist by his collar. "Like hell you are! First, you're still under my watch until we can get due process started. And second, no one is moving until I know we're all accounted for." The lawyer did a quick head count, revealing they had the same number of people that they'd started with. But that meant...

"Hey!" Rin looked around the group. "Where's Cinderella?"

"Off at the ball with Prince Charming! The fuck kinda question is that?!"

"We met someone named Cinderella below deck, Einstein. But where did she run off to?"

It seemed as though the answer to that question, as well as any others left unspoken, could keep you all occupied for the time being, as Margaret moving off towards the doors leading out of this room revealed them all to be locked...

---

Cast List

@Gummi Bunnies as Calliope Mori [Hololive] and Neko Asakura [Cytus II]
@MaxIrvaron as Camille Ignacia Irvaron [Original Character]
@Space_Candy as Cassidy Embers [Original Character] and Kuko Harai [Hypnosis Mic]
@Lucky as Cooper Reid [Original Character] and Evan Hansen [Dear Evan Hansen]
@Sark as Dante [Devil May Cry] and Jyushi Aimono [Hypnosis Mic]
@Takumi as Gris [GRIS] and Meiji Gahata [Vocaloid]
@Yun Lee as Hitoya Amaguni [Hypnosis Mic] and Margaret Moonlight [No More Heroes]
@Crow as Inugami Korone [Hololive] and Uruha Rushia [Hololive]
@Crunch as Lord Raptor [Darkstalkers]
@Ver as Maria Cadenzavna Eve [Symphogear] and Tsubasa Kazanari [Symphogear]
@Override as Miku Hatsune [Vocaloid]
@Yun Lee as Mima Kirigoe [Perfect Blue] and Rin Kagamine [Vocaloid]
@Minerva as Rise Kujikawa [Persona 4]
@Atomic Knight as Sarah Lynn [Bojack Horseman]
@Capri as Snufkin [Moomin] and Sweet Ann [Vocaloid]
@Jeremi as The Doctor [Doctor Who]​

SNUFKIN
@Yun Lee @EveryoneElse

“Ugh…” Snufkin quickly held his head. A throbbing pain coursing throughout.

“That was rather unpleasant,” Snufkin said, “This place is rather odd. A land with machine lanterns. It seems so complicated,”

He never mentioned it before but Snufkin never was familiar with electronic lights, but that was never really cause for concern.

“Right now we should get out of this room. I don’t care about why we’re here, or where Cinderella is, but the only way home is out of here,”

Snufkin? Barking orders? Maybe Vikke hit him too hard.

Nah but really he’s just making statements. He doesn’t care what that jackass Hitoya and the kidnapper Murdoc thinks of it.

SWEET ANN
@Yun Lee @Everyone

“Is everyone alright?” Sweet Ann asks, “Is anyone seriously hurt outside of that blue flash?”

Last edited:
"I'm up!" The Doctor exclaimed shooting up from where he had been laying unconscious just a few moments earlier. "Oh my aching head, and this is definitely not one of the good kinds either." The Doctor took a few breaths weighing his options as everyone continued yapping on. "How perplexing," The Doctor noticed Margaret's plight with the doors. "It would appear that whoever stashed us inside don't want us to leave."

The Doctor smirked as he moved back towards the sofas. "What a nice looking table." His eyes fixed on the table as his hands went into the coat-pockets trying to find something sharp. "Just imagine how antsy we'll be getting locked up in here! We could start wrecking all this expensive looking furniture just for some sort of escapism! Now that," He pulled out a little pocket knife that he triumphantly paraded around the room. "Would be a tragedy."

@Yun Lee @Ver @Everyone

Chapter Three
"My Name is Mok"

With Zed defeated (albeit with some very cryptic last words), the group turns their attention to Murdoc. He explains that in order to pay off a few debts, he'd agreed to abduct everyone gathered and force them to perform in a talent show. However, the sudden zombie attack had been a complete surprise to Murdoc, and a hint that more might be going on underneath the surface.

However, the group decides that their best course of action is to get the children back to their home worlds before investigating any further. Murdoc eagerly agrees to this, as his contract with his creditor (who has allegedly wiped all memory of themselves from Murdoc's mind) had been fulfilled at the end of the talent show. Leaving Mylar to pick up the pieces of his nightclub, the group boards an airship and sets off for home.

As they ascend, the group deals with a storm brewing within their ranks, as well as a literal storm in the skies. Above the stormclouds, however, they discover that they cannot yet leave, as an "unidentified realm" blocks their path. With said realm surrounded by a putrid smog, the ship returns to the stormy skies below, only to find themselves accosted by another airship. Led by another zombie, the viking Vikke, they demand that someone with a golden relic be handed over. The group refuses, and a fight breaks out across both ships.

While most stay behind for safety or to defend against boarding zombies, a few others venture onto the enemy ship. One group searches for an unknown singer they'd heard earlier, and they meet a quirky young woman who introduces herself as Cinderella. Meanwhile, others fight Vikke head-on, fighting against his regenerative abilities to finally send him overboard.

Dante seemed to have some merit comparing Vikke to a dog, as the viking howled in agony when the Gear users launched their final attacks. "NO!!! How can this be?! Defeated by a bunch of little girls..."

"Oh, boo hoo!" Margaret dashed in front of him, using her scythes to knock him right towards the edge of the ship, which allowed Evan his final attack. The head sailed overboard, falling into pieces as it vanished into the stormclouds below.

It was at this point that Cinderella skated up to the deck, looking around. "Aw, c'mon! Don't tell me we missed the end of the fight?!"

"Looks like we did." Hitoya said, sounding decidedly less disappointed. He joined her on deck just as any leftover zombies fell to a lifeless heap on the ground. It seemed that without their captain, the crew was down for the count. But if that were the case... "Shit...the ones that are rowing! Everyone, off the boat! NOW!"

Having heard Hitoya's command before fully coming abovedeck, Rin rushed back down into the lower berth, running past the collapsed zombies to grab Snufkin. "We gotta go! This ship's going down!"

Everyone seemed to be accounted for, with the Vocaloid and Mumrik just managing to cross over before the viking ship began its descent. But before it could sink down to the earth like its captain, the boat began to turn into dark smog, much like Zed's corpse had back in the nightclub. As it did so, that familiar rotten stench filled the air, and Vikke's voice echoed in everyone's minds:

View attachment 10077

"Meus vita, rege, pro nefario coepto...!"

And that was the last thing you heard before one last flash of blue lightning struck the airship.

---

"...for the love of sweet Satan...my head..."

Your head pounded as you came back to reality, your entire body feeling sluggish and sore. For the robotic members of the group, you felt as though you'd just gone through a hard reboot, every bit as out of it as your allies.

"Mmnm...wha..." Margaret rolled her shoulders, grimacing at the way her joints popped. "What happened...?"

"H-Hold on...let me just...access my memory..." The usually perky Rin groaned, shutting her eyes tight as she concentrated. "Uh...we were on that airship, then we fought a viking, and Cinderella was there...um...that's all I've got."

"I think that's all any of us has got, kid." Hitoya looked around, getting a feel for their surroundings. "I remember a blue flash, and that's it."

"Nothin' had better've happened to my airship," Murdoc grunted. "I paid more than I should've for that hunk of junk!"

"Will you pipe down? We have no idea where we even are yet."

"That's right...where are we?" Margaret asked, looking around.

View attachment 10076

You were all seated on a circukar arrangement of sofas in a large room, built in the same futuristic style as Mylar's. Unlike the flashy interior of the lounge, though, there was a classier atmosphere here, with furniture sparse but expensive. The upholstery on the sofa felt like a very soft leather, and the large sleek table before you looked as if it wasn't cheap, either. There were a few panels and machines laying about the area, but the big draw here was where you all were gathered.

"Grr...I don't have time for this!" Murdoc jumped up out of his seat. "I'm tired of this shit planet! I'm gettin' on the first spaceship home!"

Hitoya sprang up and grabbed the bassist by his collar. "Like hell you are! First, you're still under my watch until we can get due process started. And second, no one is moving until I know we're all accounted for." The lawyer did a quick head count, revealing they had the same number of people that they'd started with. But that meant...

"Hey!" Rin looked around the group. "Where's Cinderella?"

"Off at the ball with Prince Charming! The fuck kinda question is that?!"

"We met someone named Cinderella below deck, Einstein. But where did she run off to?"

It seemed as though the answer to that question, as well as any others left unspoken, could keep you all occupied for the time being, as Margaret moving off towards the doors leading out of this room revealed them all to be locked...

---

Cast List

@Gummi Bunnies as Calliope Mori [Hololive] and Neko Asakura [Cytus II]
@MaxIrvaron as Camille Ignacia Irvaron [Original Character]
@Space_Candy as Cassidy Embers [Original Character] and Kuko Harai [Hypnosis Mic]
@Lucky as Cooper Reid [Original Character] and Evan Hansen [Dear Evan Hansen]
@Sark as Dante [Devil May Cry] and Jyushi Aimono [Hypnosis Mic]
@Takumi as Gris [GRIS] and Meiji Gahata [Vocaloid]
@Yun Lee as Hitoya Amaguni [Hypnosis Mic] and Margaret Moonlight [No More Heroes]
@Crow as Inugami Korone [Hololive] and Uruha Rushia [Hololive]
@Crunch as Lord Raptor [Darkstalkers]
@Ver as Maria Cadenzavna Eve [Symphogear] and Tsubasa Kazanari [Symphogear]
@Override as Miku Hatsune [Vocaloid]
@Yun Lee as Mima Kirigoe [Perfect Blue] and Rin Kagamine [Vocaloid]
@Minerva as Rise Kujikawa [Persona 4]
@Atomic Knight as Sarah Lynn [Bojack Horseman]
@Capri as Snufkin [Moomin] and Sweet Ann [Vocaloid]
@Jeremi as The Doctor [Doctor Who]​

"Didn't she say something about sneaking out of her house? Maybe she's back home or something, resting." Meiji spoke up in an attempt to soothe Rin for the time being.

"Everyone seems to be alright so far, Ann." She called to the other Vocaloid in the group.

Gris meanwhile, had grunted as the rest kept talking around her, not really liking all the noise being made while her head was hurting. Instead, she stretched her sore muscles a little then took a look at some the table panels and machinery while the others bickered and whatnot.

"Maybe we can...force it open? Force it to unlock...or find out how to open it? I don't know." Gris suggested, though ultimately shrugged. She was just about ready for a nap, one not forced by flashes or anything like that.

@Yun Lee @Capri @Jeremi @Everyone

View attachment 10097

"Dear me... Where might we be now?" Tsubasa could only murmur weakly as she began to come to. Indeed, her head was pounding for a reason she could only barely imagine as she struggled to remember what she and Maria were just doing before this. On top of that, her headache was hardly assuaged by the bickering that Murdoc incited between the others in the group, but the blue-haired woman figured that that was just something she ought to get used to eventually. At least the others were just as eager to put the green-skinned man down in his place so she didn't have to.

As Margaret attempted in vain to leave the room, it became clear that they were sitting ducks here, at least for the time being. In the meantime, Maria similarly struggled to gather her bearings once more, though more than Murdoc, the source of her headache enduring seemed to actually come from the Doctor's own energy, even if he didn't mean it.

"You don't seem worried at all, Doctor," Maria breathed as she rubbed her temple. "You really have been in these kinds of situations before, haven't you? I don't know how you could be so eagerly up and about, unless you don't have the migraine like I've got..."

@Jeremi @Yun Lee @Anybody

"No one is breaking anything," Hitoya said, giving the Doctor a stern look. "Remember we're still building a case against Murdoc, we don't need anything to be held against us, either. As it is, we're lucky that Mylar knows we were the victims. We don't know anything about who has us locked up in here."

"There's got to be some way to get this thing open..." Equipment, fortunately, was still on everyone's person, so Margaret reclaimed her scythe. "Maybe let's try and pry it open, Gris?"

"There will be no need for any of that."

A voice brought an overhead speaker crackling to life. The voice sounded like that of an older man, deep and refined in a way that seemed to mirror the wealth on display here and there in the room. "I do apologize for keeping you all locked away for the time being. I wanted to make sure you'd all awoken, and didn't know how the accident would have affected your responses."

"Accident? What a--"

"My servants will be bringing you all some food and drink shortly." It seemed that although you could hear the speaker, they couldn't hear you. "Just sit back and relax, and we will have things all sorted out in no time."

"Well, that's a relief..." Rin said, kicking her legs as she sat on the sofa.

"Is it?" Margaret continued to hold her scythe, narrowing her eyes at the overhead speaker. "He seems awfully calm, considering there's a zombie breakout going on outside..."

"As if he cares about any of that! Believe me, rich sods like that couldn't care less about the shit that goes on outside their ivory towers. He's probably waitin' for this whole thing to blow over while he has a little spot of tea!" Murdoc mimed drinking tea, sure to leave his pinkie finger dramatically extended, before spitting on the floor. "What I wanna know is, what the fuck kinda accident is he talkin' about, and it had better not have fucked up my airship!"

@Jeremi @Ver @Takumi @Capri

SWEET ANN
@Yun Lee @EveryoneElse
"As if he cares about any of that! Believe me, rich sods like that couldn't care less about the shit that goes on outside their ivory towers. He's probably waitin' for this whole thing to blow over while he has a little spot of tea!" Murdoc mimed drinking tea, sure to leave his pinkie finger dramatically extended, before spitting on the floor. "What I wanna know is, what the fuck kinda accident is he talkin' about, and it had better not have fucked up my airship!"

“Unfortunately…” Ann spoke “I think that’s exactly what happened. Last thing I remember before blacking out like that was… blue lightning striking the ship,”

As much as Ann found Murdoc’s presence to be… unpleasant, she knew the man’s ship was the closest thing to a way home she had.​

"No one is breaking anything," Hitoya said, giving the Doctor a stern look. "Remember we're still building a case against Murdoc, we don't need anything to be held against us, either. As it is, we're lucky that Mylar knows we were the victims. We don't know anything about who has us locked up in here."

"There's got to be some way to get this thing open..." Equipment, fortunately, was still on everyone's person, so Margaret reclaimed her scythe. "Maybe let's try and pry it open, Gris?"

"There will be no need for any of that."

A voice brought an overhead speaker crackling to life. The voice sounded like that of an older man, deep and refined in a way that seemed to mirror the wealth on display here and there in the room. "I do apologize for keeping you all locked away for the time being. I wanted to make sure you'd all awoken, and didn't know how the accident would have affected your responses."

"Accident? What a--"

"My servants will be bringing you all some food and drink shortly." It seemed that although you could hear the speaker, they couldn't hear you. "Just sit back and relax, and we will have things all sorted out in no time."

"Well, that's a relief..." Rin said, kicking her legs as she sat on the sofa.

"Is it?" Margaret continued to hold her scythe, narrowing her eyes at the overhead speaker. "He seems awfully calm, considering there's a zombie breakout going on outside..."

@Jeremi @Ver @Takumi @Capri

Gris had been ready to try and help Margaret with trying to force open the door, when the old voice began to speak to them. She blinked at looked up, confused. They had an accident?

"Then...how are we okay?" Gris questioned, a little more confused than before. If that flash was part of an accident then how come the group only seemed to have headaches? Did they fall out of the sky or something? How did that even work?

SWEET ANN
@Yun Lee @EveryoneElse

“Unfortunately…” Ann spoke “I think that’s exactly what happened. Last thing I remember before blacking out like that was… blue lightning striking the ship,”

As much as Ann found Murdoc’s presence to be… unpleasant, she knew the man’s ship was the closest thing to a way home she had.​

"Yeah, I remember that too, but anything in my memories after that and before waking up here is a no go." Meiji spoke up, further confirming what Ann said while plopping down onto the couch next to Rin and crossing her arms.

"So we get it, you're worried about your ship and all, but until we can figure out why we're here, then maybe we can find out more about your ship later. So, y'know, maybe like, chill out a bit? Right now we're not going anywhere it seems." She added to Murdoc.

@Yun Lee @Capri @Jeremi @Ver @Sark

❝ As much as I would really like to know what the accident was in the first place, because I sure as hell can't remember anything besides a blue lightning strike... I hope it's something we can look past once things are settled, assuming that the person talking through the speakers can be trusted. ❞ Calliope sighed. She really didn't like the constant theme of having to wait for things to be explained for them, so she hoped that this would be resolved sooner.

❝ Wait wait wait... this is sorta stretching it, but it feels like maybe we got... memory zapped or something? Surely it's more than us going unconscious and stuff! ❞ Neko brought up an outlandish idea when Gris questioned on how they were okay, aside from the lingering headache. It was... way too convenient from the sounds of it.

@Yun Lee @Capri @Jeremi @Ver @Sark @Takumi
@Everyone

❝ As much as I would really like to know what the accident was in the first place, because I sure as hell can't remember anything besides a blue lightning strike... I hope it's something we can look past once things are settled, assuming that the person talking through the speakers can be trusted. ❞ Calliope sighed. She really didn't like the constant theme of having to wait for things to be explained for them, so she hoped that this would be resolved sooner.

❝ Wait wait wait... this is sorta stretching it, but it feels like maybe we got... memory zapped or something? Surely it's more than us going unconscious and stuff! ❞ Neko brought up an outlandish idea when Gris questioned on how they were okay, aside from the lingering headache. It was... way too convenient from the sounds of it.

@Yun Lee @Capri @Jeremi @Ver @Sark @Takumi
@Everyone

“Well I’m certain the person who brought us here did it for a reason,” Snufkin said, “Besides, why else would we be forced to partake in that stupid talent show,”

"No one is breaking anything,"

“Don’t listen to him, let’s commit some crimes!”

He jumped on some furniture and stamped on the couch, trying to break it with his heels.

This might upset Hitoya, but he’s heterosexual, he doesn’t know the addage “be gay do crime”.

"Splitting headache, barely able to form coherent sentences." Came his jovial reply to Maria. "But someone has to be on top of this thing and I think for everyone's safety it has to be me."

As more people started to talk the Doctor turned towards Hitoya first. "Oh I'm sorry. It sounds like you have a plan then? If you think I'm just going to sit here and wait for someone to contact us then you have another thing comin-."

Then someone contacted them. "Probably a kind of accident they created," The Doctor remarked to Murdoc. "Obviously they want us, or I should assume, some of us alive for something so our lives are not in immediate danger just yet. But let's not give them everything when they finally make their presence felt, alright?"

@Yun Lee @Ver @Everyone

"There certainly is something going on here," Margaret agreed. "But it sounds like we're not going to be alone soon, so everyone watch what they say, alright?"

The bassist grumbled some garbled blood oaths once again and sulked in his seat, while Hitoya rolled his eyes, ignoring Snufkin. Murdoc glanced at the little freak, then back to Hitoya. "Y'know, if you wanna say he's an accomplice, I'd lie on the stand for ya. Forge evidence and everythin'."

"I'm not risking disbarrment on someone like that. Lord knows he'll get into legal trouble all on his own."

Perhaps legal trouble was too specific, but Snufkin was about to get into some kind of trouble after all. As he came up from one jump, he wouldn't come down, as the top of his head was now held in a vice grip by one large hand. And yes, said hand also had his hat squished down in the hold. Glaring down at him was a monstrous looking fellow, with a scarred face and bad teeth, who managed to maintain his balance while on roller skates.

View attachment 10109

"What the fuck do you think you're doing, twerp?"

"Oh, look! Toad's already makin' friends!" From behind this Toad person came two more strange men, dressed in butler suits and roller skates. While one had some stubble on his face, the one who'd spoken was clean-shaven, and had a look of innocent mirth as he clapped his hands together.

View attachment 10111

"Oh boy! Looks like we'll be havin' a real nice tea party today, huh?"

@Jeremi @Capri @Ver @Takumi @Gummi Bunnies @Lucky

SNUFKIN
@Yun Lee @EveryoneElse

“Ghhrk-”

Snufkin’s head hurt, a lot. But… somehow Snufkin didn’t struggle.

But once the ugly man asked him what he was doing, Snufkin… smiled?

“Trying to make… the couch… as ugly as your face,” he said between gasps.

Hey, if he’s going out, he’s going out with a bang.​

Cooper Reid

The headache was not something that Cooper was unused to. It was actually kind of common for him to wake up with a splitting head as most of his neighbors and the city he lived in never sleeped unless the sun was out. So, most mornings he woke up and popped some pills. As he processed everything that was going around, it hit him. Roller skates. " I think wherever we might be- I think Cinderella brought us here. She was on roller skates. Maybe this is the guy she mentioned.. one second..." It took him a few moments to process everything. " Mok is what I think she called him."

Evan Hansen

Evan however had never had a headache this bad. He groaned when he woke up and listened, processing at the same speed any teen would process it. Slowly. " I don't think we should be rude. They did bring food." Evan adjusted his cast, hoping that none of the food needed two hands to hand. He only had one arm that worked.

@Yun Lee @Capri @Everyone​

Back