The worst genie ever

Granted mEh boi XDDD SO FUNNY AM I RIGHT?!? but u neva actually #YOLOSWAG know if da wish FUCKING shit enuff.

I wish there was such thing as a pro Genji.

(Well seeing as I'm a Mercy main and Genji loves to kill dem Mercy...)

Granted, but you can't use it.

I wish an ugly cupcake

Granted. However, since you are a Banana you are inert and can do nothing as you are helplessly peeled and suggestively shoved into a male orifice before finally being eaten.

I wish to be able to be the worlds best driver.

You have attained world class driving skills but vehicles have been outlawed to preserve energy and the creation of rubber tires

I wish to be an Overlord with lvl 1 billion power

You have attained world class driving skills but vehicles have been outlawed to preserve energy and the creation of rubber tires

I wish to be an Overlord with lvl 1 billion power

granted but you will become a hitler with all that power.

i wish to become a female superman.

Granted but because of the patriarchal society you'll always be overshadowed by actual superman

I wish for a Reese's peanut butter mini's bag that always filled itself with more Reese's peanut butter mini cup cakes

Granted but because of real life the odds of obesity are very high.

I wish i could rule the world like the queen of england but better.

Granted but you rule it like the current queen of England meaning you're basically a figurehead and a parliament runs things

I wish to always have an average body weight so I don't get fat eating chocolates.

Granted but you have no pull with other members who hate you for unrightfully taking the position meaning you have no votes or power.

I wish for my wish to be granted

Wish granted but big companies use those cookies to flood your email and browser with spam

I wish for a jetpack

Granted, but the hat has no top and is falling apart.

I wish that I had a life.... :(

Back